JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Mirror Mirror

Author Topic: (Artist) Jay Park (Park Jaebeom 박재범)  (Read 2731 times)

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
(Artist) Jay Park (Park Jaebeom 박재범)
« on: May 07, 2011, 11:26:27 PM »
Jay Park

Long story short. Jaypark (Jaebom) was the leader of 2PM but after the "myspace controversy" he had to leave the group and evently leave Korea. Jay started to gain ground in US after the whole  myspace controversy. Things started to sort out for him. He returned to Korea and released a single album titled "Will You Believe Me".

All this eventually lead to the release of "Take A Deeper Look" mini album. The albums title track "Abandoned" won the the Music Bank's K-Chart on Jayparks debut stage proving that he is still hugely popular in Korea after all the trouble he went through.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: (Artist) Jay Park (Park Jaebeom 박재범)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 09:31:21 PM »
lol GJ NAZ, Odango was the only one super crazed about Jay at KMF

everyone else wAS like :tama-mad: haha. me? lol I couldn't care, cuz he looked like a regular Asian to me, like walked right past me and I was like "Who dat?" lol. Couldn't tell. I think his bro was doper. "We like Koreans" SHIT SON, dinny has it on tape, from the KMF 2011 thread :lol:
I went over my embedding limit, so continuing my fancams in this post:

and then tenkei yelled out, "You got some shit on your neck!" as he rolled out for the bus.

Bottom line, Sev wants to give Jay Park his nachos.

Offline tiourikikaze

Re: (Artist) Jay Park (Park Jaebeom 박재범)
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 04:06:49 AM »
Jay Park is probably one of the only Koreans I know with an intensely ripped body :shocked

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Mirror Mirror