JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Shuwa - Weekdayÿs Phone Call

Author Topic: Waves- Chapter 5 1/24/2015  (Read 3182 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Waves- Chapter 5 1/24/2015
« on: January 21, 2016, 08:47:01 PM »
Chapter 1

During such times, I had bit my tongue.

The moment of bleeding I had ran away although in many ways I found myself back into the same position.  Pleasing you was difficult but simply it was the soul baring that triggered the avalanche of feelings between us.

"Shimazaki Haruka.  We must break up."  I said once, maybe a few times before, "I won't return."

The return trip was to make sure it was canceled.  I planned to return to Kyoto but found myself in Niigata of all places.  I hadn't glanced at the ticket or just mindlessly wandering into the place I had no clue.  The long trip made me consider all of the events that led me to this.

Somehow it was fate to find things in a place like this.  She stood out quickly in my mind but I grew conscious over things.  Could I have fight off what Paru wanted me to rid of the fickle disease?  She had her affairs but mines was of meetings with others that were quite attractive but never to the moment had I felt to run away for good.  My mind ventured off as the black-haired woman had come to the table and handed me a cup.

"Rie?  I also want a sandwich."  I said as she smiled back.

"Surely, sir."  She said with a wide smile.

Sir... I laughed at it as she was a peer but in many ways I liked it from before.  Paru was quiet, anti-social at times to strike me down.  It was passion at its best and worst as I remembered it as her sex drive was either full or empty.  Paru was just that person I had felt connected to in many cases emotionally.

"Here's a fruit sandwich.  We just ran out of katsu.  We can get a fresh one when..."  She said as I held my hand up.

"It's okay, Rie.  By the way, I'm Yuito.  Yokoyama Yuito."  I said as her eyes widened.

"Yuito?  I haven't seen you since school.  What are you doing in Niigata?"  Rie took a seat across of me.

The story that I had told others many times before started at the school.  Rie, I always thought was attractive and sweet.  She had her head in the clouds at times but confessed of her fantasies.  Rie wasn't in for the reality but she had a few offers before meeting me one day.  Her face looked weary from a while back but the full lips was of legend that many didn’t possess such items.

"I just broke up with my current girlfriend and took a trip out here to clear my head."  I ended the story as she nodded her head.

"I ended up here with a few side jobs and wrote out a special article about my short stories.  Those daydreams worked."  She laughed.

"You're still gentle."  I sighed.

"You're still the one that never answered my question."  Rie smirked.  "It still stands."

"One day.  Let's exchange numbers and we'll stay in contact."  I suggested, dropping off the business card from my pocket and placed it upon the table as Rie scribbled it upon the napkin before I left the cafe.

The next train came as I arrived at the station and leaving the city behind again going to my original location had brought back the memory but it was late with the sun and glancing down at the phone.  My heart stopped as I searched through the bag for a charger and searched through it.  Rie got a message and said nothing was left behind.  My mind ventured that the only place left was the apartment I was left with the only choice although I could have been in good shape with my phone but I wanted it and since it wasn’t that far to leap on back to Kyoto.

Tokyo station was packed as usual with the salary workers as their odor bothered me.  The smell lingered upon my clothes as I took the train out to Kanda and ran out through with a day pass.  Given everything, I knew she wasn’t going to be in the apartment but aware that anything could have happened.  Pacing to the apartment, the eerie sight of the black birds flying away from the front tree made my heart stop for a moment.

In the brief calm, I continued to the third floor and felt the knob in my hand and turned it slightly.  The door creaked as I glanced inside and noticed the emptiness in the room.  My heart stopped when my eyes turned to the corner of a familiar sound although it was inconsistent to the effort before hearing a scream.  She came out covered in red and lunged.  My body swayed as she lunged again with the object but grabbing the wrist, protected me a bit.

“What are you doing?”  I asked, staring at her.

“You should go too.”  Paru grunted when she lifted her hand away but the bag became a shield before grabbing the wrist and turning it away when she charged.

The blunt force took my breath as I saw the glassy appearance in her eyes.  I pulled away with the blood splatter upon my clothes.  I watched her fall backwards with the object into her abdomen and held her hands out.  My hand grabbed the phone and turned to the hallway when I felt something on my foot, spongy in a white wrapping.  Proceeding down the hallway to the room, there it stood hanging from the fan.

“Please come to apartment 308 in the Crystal building.”  I said with a calm voice.  “There are two people here.”

My heart stopped briefly when I heard another voice entering to the shriek.  I kicked the item into the light as I saw my neighbor’s wife at the door with Paru on the floor with her eyes open.  My lips quivered as I side stepped the body and stood with the sirens distracting my attention.  Being covered in blood, I was taken in and explained the start of the torturous relationship.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 05:50:07 PM by kuro_808 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Waves- Chapter 2 1/21/2015
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 02:27:59 AM »
Chapter 2

“We’ve found the knife in the abdomen area and genitals of the man.”  The woman with chestnut-colored hair stated, rubbing it back often, forming it into a ponytail.  “Exactly what happened?”

“I wanted to get my charger from the apartment and heard a noise when she came out with the knife, bloodied, and attacked me.  It’s the reason why I am covered in blood.”  I relayed the same message.  “Her name is Shimazaki Haruka.”

“The public defender is here for Mr. Yokoyama.”  The voice stated as the woman walked in, fixing her glasses upon the interrogator.

“Takahashi-san, ohisashiburi.”  She smiled and placed the folder upon the table.  “We can release him.”

“Acchan… we are trying to figure it out.”  Takahashi stood as Acchan turned her eyes.  “We would need to…”

“No we don’t have to.  The thing is who is doing the investigation.”  Acchan replied swiftly as Takahashi slid the names over.  “Them two…”

I watched the exchange of looks as Takahashi swayed her eyes to the door.  Acchan nodded to the woman before escaping out as she sat back down and kneaded the forehead.  “Shimazaki was being followed by some people.  She wanted to stay out of the public eye for reasons unknown but it had to been something from her past that she didn’t tell you.”

“The thing was intimacy seemed difficult.”  I stated as a smile grew upon my face when the knock interrupted the conversation and walked in a woman with a suit and a beige folder.

“This is Shinoda Mariko, head psychologist of the police force.  The main clue I was trying to grab was… why weren’t you the victim?”  Takahashi explained as the question struck me.

The two year relationship was about the lives we had.  Paru was different around me being a little sensitive but also firm at times when she needed to be.  I had wondered if she had done it to make me stronger or her mind was set upon her own character.  I wanted to know about Paru in general but Mariko turned her eyes to Takahashi as she nodded firmly.

“She’s been a suspect in four murders.  All with detached genitalia.  It could be something that you did that satisfied her needs.  We could…”  Mariko explained with a growing smirk before pulling back.  “How unprofessional of me~ anyways I wondered what your profession is… since our interrogator forgot about that…”

Before Takahashi spoke, I stated, “A student studying in business.  Technically just an intern at a company with an intention into business.”

“I want a full background of your life.  You are going to be the brains behind the project.”  Mariko breathed before collecting her papers and leaving the room.

“Why?”  I asked.

“We are building a task force within the police force to deal with crimes of an unusual nature.  The code name is Waves but we were looking into your resume for a while with your background in programming.  You were once part of the Tokyo Science and Electronics group.  They shunned you when you developed an application to find treasures within Tokyo.  It went nationwide and sold it off to an investor for 4.5 billion yen.”  Takahashi explained as I turned my head about the number as I knew the program before Paru had met me.  “The name is Minami, head of the task force.”

“Why the change in interrogation?”  I questioned as she gave a faint grin.

“Acchan coming here wasn’t going to benefit us.  I had to find a way out of it because we need to find answers.  Our best investigators are out there and we need someone to dig into the net.”  Minami elaborated the role.  “The network is huge but in many ways Paru also had her demons if you wanted to know more into her.”

“Paru was going to be my past so even if I wanted to know…”  I stated.

“She was sent to kill you.”  Minami informed as I nodded.  “Do you know why?”

The answer was in my head.  The company was a front for the illegal activity.  I knew a bits and pieces and forwarded out to a personal friend within the Osaka police apartment under the name, Ago.  Ago only contacted through emails and sending it back and forth was the information about deals but if Paru was going to kill me, it had to be perfect with the relationship being like storms during monsoon season.  I had accepted her pleas but never felt the danger.

“I know but the encryption went to Ago in Osaka.”  I explained to Minami as she wrote down the characters.

“I’ll investigate into that because that’s a code name of someone I know.”  Minami winked.  “You’ll be under our protection and will serve immediately.”

“What about the…?”  I stuttered.

“Mariko likes you from just what you did.  She isn’t Ago but Ago sent it over to us when she heard about the murders.  The news needed answers and they got it but it was to get you out of trouble.”  Minami breathed as she pointed towards the door.  “First act is over.  Now to the job site.”

The corridor drew darker as we proceeded down and pushing the door open, Minami showed the lists of names and faces they were looking into for their research.  The first one to turn was the familiar sight when I extended the hand.  “Rie?”

“Indeed.  Niigata agent, Kitahara Rie, at your service.”  She smirked.  “Sorry for what has happened.”

“You knew about this?”  I asked as she tilted her head.

“Paru, yes.  What had happened, no.  Although for a male, you never did notice me.”  Rie laughed.  “It was a long time ago, Takahashi-san.”

“I see.  You two will look into the man, Hashimoto Takeru.  He may have a social following.”  Minami commanded as Rie led me to the desk when she extended her hand out.

“It still stands.”  Rie cooed as she pointed to the computer and brought up the database into Takeru.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 05:07:43 PM »
This is interesting and intriguing. Is Paruru a mere suspect or is she already a fugitive? Also, when she was about to stab Yuito, she didn't seem like she wanted to commit it to him so perhaps she has some feelings for him in their time together?

Can't wait for the continuation!
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 08:42:57 PM »
ooo...wow..kuro san update fast
superb...and it interesting too
so paru was sent to kill yui huh
maybe at some point.....she did develop
something along the relationship

waitin for what happen in next chapta

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 09:59:20 PM »
This is interesting and intriguing. Is Paruru a mere suspect or is she already a fugitive? Also, when she was about to stab Yuito, she didn't seem like she wanted to commit it to him so perhaps she has some feelings for him in their time together?

Can't wait for the continuation!

That's really the most important question throughout the fic although the more he finds out, it'll show where she came from in a way to resolve the issues

ooo...wow..kuro san update fast
superb...and it interesting too
so paru was sent to kill yui huh
maybe at some point.....she did develop
something along the relationship

waitin for what happen in next chapta

The part about that is not really stated although assumed she was sent to kill him.  It could have been anything to deal Yuito's favor although the characters will pop up periodically to gain interest of the main and other characters throughout the fic.

The only problem when I deal with making my fics and some people do know that it'll involve a bit more realistic views of relationships so if there are missing chapters along the way... it'll be someplace else and most likely posted there too :nervous

Chapter 3

Hashimoto Takeru was a character with the charges against him but being the underling to the companies, he was found to be sharing secrets with other groups.  The bank records showed hundreds of millions of dollars being funneled in every second, avoiding the protocols of the system.  It grew by every three hours before it was stopped at the time of the murder.

I noted the deposits were wires being sent into the account and then filtered out into another account as a resource account.  My eyes caught the name and wrote it down before forwarding it to Takahashi as she took the name with two women standing in front of her with her hands to the forehead before relaxing their stances.

“Whoo that was a fun thing.”  The shorter woman said to the taller one as she gripped the handkerchief in her hand.

“Picking that up was no fun matter either.  That had to be the fifth one but finally she’s dead.”  The taller one said before turning to me.  “Ah you must be the one to take out Salts.”

“Salts?”  I questioned when the shorter one shook her head.

“Sorry about your girlfriend.”  The shorter one apologized.

“Technically ex.”  I corrected her as she rolled her eyes.

“I’m Oshima Yuko and this is Kojima Haruna.  We’re head of forensics team and this is the headquarters of Waves.”  She smiled with the toothy image as she pointed towards the other wing.  “Those two are the ones who should be in the morgue right now.  They are borrowed from the police department so they aren’t really here for anything but information.”

The two walked up with their white lab coats and extended their hands.  The shorter of the two was the main medical examiner and went by Mayu as the other being her assistant named Yuki.  Yuko was quick to point out their ages and in many ways interrogated the two about their relationship than the case as I walked off back to the desk.  My searched the room when I noticed the crew was mostly women, all but me as Rie tilted her head back.

“There is one other male but he’s undercover.  Then, the unknown person called Ago, who we assume is a female but could be male.  Then again it could Antonio Inoki.”  Rie continued the thought before turning to the screen.  “Takeru does have a wife.”

“I noticed that the stream is going into an account but I need to see what the purpose is.”  I explained as Rie nodded.

“Get Takamina to call out for the wife and you can do your interview then.”  Rie confirmed as I gripped my notes and turned back to the room where Takahashi sat and handed her the notes from Takeru.

“You’re granted the interview since we have her here but you can’t talk about Paru.”  Takahashi nodded.

“I still want to know.”  I said as Takahashi nodded again.

“Paru’s autopsy will be issued by Watanabe and we’ll get it as soon as we can but time is precious in with Hashimoto’s wife.”  Takahashi confirmed as I left the room to follow the corridor back to the room where a woman had sat with her hands in front of her.

My first thought was the money had never gotten to her but something she could have been hiding but the obvious question had been answered as I entered the observation room.  The money question was now set for me like it had been reported from Takahashi and saw the man exit out of the room.  I entered with the only question in mind as it set the precedence for the line of answers I needed to hear.

“Sorry for your lost.”  I started. “The bank account has three hundred million yen in it.”

I slipped the statement and she glanced up.  My eyes saw hers but it wasn’t something I could react to but it was the question at the moment as I felt the silence in the room.  She shifted her eyes but it had to be something about it that made her consider when the man entered the room with a pitcher of iced water.

“I’ve seen it before but it is for our children.  It was part of Takeru’s funds for the children when he passed on.  Takeru was getting income weekly from the side jobs he had and left it up to me to control what he had possessed.  I never noticed my name was on it.”  She explained.

“Nozomi… you saw the statements and didn’t think it was a lot?”  The other man inquired as she shook her head.

“My father had it during his time to before having a heart attack.”  She explained with her eyes aimed towards me.  “What else do you guys know?”

Something didn’t feel right but the conversation was forced back to the interrogator and returned back to headquarters.  It wasn’t my place to ask more but the information seemed enough to search further into the transactions.  The accounts were varying across twelve banks and three countries.  The network had brought me back to the situation at hand when a big withdrawal came out and I typed out the request for a picture of the transaction.

The message popped back up and the short video came into the frame as I was set to know what might have happened with Rie looking over my shoulder.

“Seems perfect.”  She commented.

“I’m forwarding it to Takahashi.  I feel who was responsible.”  I smiled, sending it off as another message came up onto the screen about an inquiry from Ago.

“Ago is visiting.”  I exhaled out and forwarded it to Takahashi when I closed my eyes and began to imagine this Ago figure.

The alarm awoken me from the dream as it quickly was silenced when two women came in with their eyes upon the group as the confrontation of Takahashi and them had become the view of the group.  I wasn’t sure who they were but they extended their hands out and ventured off back the other corridor.  Takahashi walked up to my desk and pushed the newspaper within my view.

“You are officially dead.”  She reported.  “You are going to be Otabe under us.  We know many things and now… Otabe welcome to our group.”
---

A/N People do know that I do requests so if I don't update this often enough it'll take some time off with other stuff so please look there and if you don't like it, wait because I do updates there than here :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: Waves- Chapter 3 1/22/2015
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 08:47:26 AM »
So Waves makes Yuito join them for a reason we have yet to know, I guess? And perhaps how he is officially dead means that they are protecting him from whatever that is chasing him?
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Waves- Chapter 4 1/23/2015
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 04:17:16 PM »
So Waves makes Yuito join them for a reason we have yet to know, I guess? And perhaps how he is officially dead means that they are protecting him from whatever that is chasing him?

That's kind of the whole story for him to figure out the process of the group.  Yuito is blind about it although based on credentials, he's odd man out literally :nervous  As for anything, dead is dead but to the outside world he's dead and in anything, there's always something special when it come to it :lol:

Chapter 4

The process seemed too easy but to be under an alias had brought a sense into the life. {What was going to happen now that I’ve been declared dead?} I thought, when Mayu came and dropped off the folder upon my desk.  I had the access to everything and did my job but the folder, beige and about five centimeters thick was now in my possession.  Opening the folder the post-it was simple, death by stabbing.

I had remembered the whole memory and it didn’t shock me but the further shock had been brought down with the green tab.  I lifted it up and saw Mayu with the band and needle when I felt the arm being wrapped down onto the arm rest before I settled down and drew the two vials immediately.  My body felt numb from the blood but the reasoning came when I opened it up.

Paru was not clean although I would convince myself that the intercourse was protected but there were times when she wanted it in her and searched around for the results finding the unusual signs of trauma from her past.  The diseases were varied but it was the clean slate she had brought being sterile had been my conclusion when I felt a hand.

“Hashimoto was quite the income person before Paru castrated him post mortem.”  Rie explained.  “Found any other connections?”

My head seemed consumed with Paru that I only found the connection of a potential hit upon her husband if given the right circumstances.  It seemed weird that if it had happened, there had to be a trail back to her.  My limited resources brought that sense when I walked up to Takamina as she flashed a grin.

“Go to the chamber and rest.  You’ve been through a lot.”  Takamina nodded.  “Rie, planning to go too?”

Rie nodded as she guided me to the chamber where they had their quarters and the question came in to mind, “why the women?”

“Takamina has been judgmental on men.  She had only employ a few at a time and many were killed off swiftly and cleanly but she found out something about you that would have been leverage if you had gone against her.  The employment history and your personal life.”  Rie explained.  “It is also the reason why we have these groupings just in case that one goes, the other will too.”

“We are only connected by our schooling.”  I thought.

“Yes, we are.  Also further was the connection to other people we knew along the way.”  Rie added as I remembered the class photo before the trip.

“Is there a shower?”  I asked as she nodded and pointed towards the fork.

“Towards the right.  I might as well join you.”  Rie smiled.

“Join?  Isn’t that troublesome?”  I pondered when Rie nodded.

“No matter what… we have to be around each other.  I mean I’m not going to see your body or anything.  There are separate rooms and showers to shield us from each other.  You don’t want to see me naked.”  Rie laughed as she punched me playfully.  “Anyways the shower rooms lead back to the main chambers where there is clothing for private time.”

Rie waved before we entered the doors and noticed the small corridor where it was section into areas.  I stripped off my clothes before heading into the next area and strolled in with towel in hand before the shower came on, gently spraying me upon my face before adjusting the temperature.  Shampoo was towards the side before another shot of water came from the side and brought me into a standing position.

My eyes turned to the side as I viewed the large silhouette next to me as it moved sensually as the showers didn’t seem to block the view upon my sight as I quickly turned to wash my hair and body as the sprays came like out of random areas, washing out the soap without effort with the perfect water temperature, washing out the nooks and crannies of my body.

The quick drying fans warmed up and dried my body before heading into the clothing area where there was one pair of boxers and drawstring pants laid out upon the table.  An over-sized shirt was hanging as I placed them on and turned to the mirror.  The appearance was bad enough away from my usual appearance as I popped out with Rie in t-shirt and shorts, staring back at me.

“I’ll make sure we get you more fit-forming clothes.”  Rie snickered as she led me to the room with the bunk beds.  “These are ours.”

Rie shot into the lower one as I slowly climbed up to the top bed before turning down to Rie with her glasses on and a book in her hand.  I remembered a lot from school but Rie was unique and from then til now, my heart was set on others but she threw a glance up, giving me a smile.

“You should go to sleep.  I’m going to read a bit.  It is motion sensor so when it goes out, it means I probably went asleep.”  Rie explained as I turned and closed my eyes for the time.

I awoke when a sound caught my ears and climbed down to see Rie sitting upon her bed.  She glanced outside into the hallway as a tall woman appeared with her hand up to her forehead.

“Takajo, what’s up?”  Rie asked the woman.

“I’m not sure but it could mean something so I was wondering the same thing.”  She replied as I remembered my phone was in the shower as Takajo handed it over.  “I figured it was yours.  Everyone has a company-issued phone.”

I nodded as Rie turned to phone with a text message, sounding a false alarm.  Rie swiped for the message and typed out one quickly before turning to the bed.  I was ready to climb when she tugged upon the bottom and glanced up.

“You’re an interesting person.  I wish I knew that in school.”  Rie smiled.  “Night.”

Her words struck me as I saw the regret facing me back as I pondered the time when we were classmates before the sleep took over and rested my head upon the pillow.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Waves- Chapter 5 1/24/2015
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2016, 05:50:34 PM »
Chapter 5

The alarm awoke me from my deep slumber as I peered down to see the blur before turning back in my bed.  The silhouette caught me by surprise as I heard Rie’s voice from my back.  Feeling the poke, I turned back to see the smirk upon her face.

“I thought you would never wake up.”  Rie commented, poking me on the forehead.

“There was an alarm before that one?”  I pondered as she nodded.

“It was a silent one that just wakes me up and the other one that would wake the other person up.”  Rie informed me as I remembered about all the things that I needed.

“I’ll get ready now.”  I sighed as Rie let me down from the bed, hearing a snicker.  “Hmm?”

“Nothing… it’s just I usually have woman partners and as a male… it is a bit intriguing to see.”  Rie blushed before leaving the room.

I wasn’t sure what was happening but there was a small cardboard box by the door and picked it up.  Saw the name and ripped it open to packages on underwear in my size with a black blazer, peach shirt, and black slacks.  I threw the door closed and dressed myself instantly and at the bottom was a can of deodorant and tapped the button once.  The scent was a bit strong but I sprayed a small amount for the time being before returning back to the work field.

“Morning!”  Takamina greeted.  “I figured a week long supply of clothing should be coming in day by day so we have a bit of news.”

“Which is?”  I asked.

“The wife has disappeared too.”  She informed me.  “They found the child at home and have placed it in custody as we find the mother.  Rie has been briefed with the information and now I want you to see if any weird flow of money has happened since that time.”

Moving my head, I got onto my workstation as Rie slanted her eyes towards me, curling the corner of her lips.  We both turned as the other person took the seat beside Rie and waved to us.  She stood tall and I remembered the name, Takajo, but she calmly turned back to the computer before standing again.

“I’m Takajo Aki.  I’m an information collector.”  She smiled.

“She does the technical support of our data and shoots it out to whoever needs it.  More of a physical job than mental.”  Rie added.

“Nice to meet you.”  I said.

“Also I usually blurt out stuff by accident… hope Rie doesn’t stare all day though and does her job.”  Takajo smiled as Rie turned towards her.

“Contact Yuki.”  Rie snarled as I turned back to see the transactions from the accounts.

I stared into changes and many weren’t surprising as I just typed in the information and asked for the camera stills to see what had happened.  Disappointment came over me that it seemed normal with normal amounts.  My mind continued to think what may have happened and typed in a full shot of the bank at the time and saw her take a call by the exit before leaving the premise.

“Who usually does call records?”  I questioned when I heard a voice behind me.

“Shiichan!  That was a surprise that you were behind us.”  Rie threw her attention to the short-haired woman.

“I thought you would have asked for it quicker but Takamina got my records but I didn’t link it that she was at a bank because it was rather long like from the start to finish it was on and only answered towards the exiting of the facility.”  She explained as I watched the replay of it and noticed it was about three minutes long if it had been confirmed by Shiichan.

“By the way, this is Oya Shizuka.”  Rie introduced her as we shook hands.

Her grip was masculine but she was firm to stare at me when doing such things, brought a sense of respect to the woman before she left with the information.  It felt like a well-tuned machine as the people started to move around like worker bees when a folder came upon my desk with the woman pressing her glasses up to her eyes.

“In short, Paru was a bit psychotic.”  Mariko announced.  “Can we speak in private though?”

I nodded as we went into the empty room when the lights turned on as Mariko closed the door behind us.  “With the analysis of her body and medical records, I found that she had been tortured as a child.  Her parents were actually murdered early in her life and hopped around foster homes.  One had probably gave her a few of the diseases without even knowing it.  She did kill him and his wife.  As for the record of her killings, phallic symbols were her prize for kills.  You probably had caught her and when you fought her off, she took one as a sacrifice to not know her secret.”

“Honestly… could that describe the relationship we had?”  I asked.  “And also my results.”

“Mayu still has the blood test but she was never the type to feel threatened but I had wondered if you had been a hit.  Paru was not herself when she was around you, I find.  Those feelings were of someone wanting to be loved and you did it but in a way of trying to toughen her up.  What did you think of her?”  Mariko spoke as there was a knock on the door.

“Takahashi is here.”  The voice announced as she came into the room.

“The better news is Yuito you don’t have it.  I guess you used good judgment.  The bad news is she is still missing.  The phone call gave us a bit of insight but not enough to be convinced of anything.”  She nodded before leaving.

“Paru was confused most of the time.  She did a lot of outings which now I know why but when she wanted to have sex, it was like her energy grew upon me.  It was chaotic that I had left before she had gotten that out of control over it.”  I explained, seeing Mariko nod to my words.

“That’s why she didn’t cut it off.”  Mariko smirked.

“Lucky I guess?”  I snickered as Mariko nodded.

“I’ll continue more into this but honestly… Rie’s eyes are giving off way too much lust from the room.”  Mariko winked.

We left the room as I proceeded back when an amount caught my eye and saw the picture from the camera.  The person was now in our sights as it was forwarded to Takamina quickly, sitting back in the chair waiting for the results.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Shuwa - Weekdayÿs Phone Call