JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Chocolate Love (Retro Pop Ver.)

Author Topic: Perverted Gentleman (Heart Shaped Virus SS) [KojiYuu] Chapter 9 Updated  (Read 11920 times)

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
Re: Perverted Gentleman (Heart Shaped Virus SS) [KojiYuu] Chapter 3 Updated
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2013, 09:51:44 AM »
here comes yuuchan's rival!! presenting MARIO!!
lol. but still nyanyan's heart is only for yuu :heart: :heart:

Silent reader for now

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm too lazy to update my fan fics~
Re: Perverted Gentleman (Heart Shaped Virus SS) [KojiYuu] Chapter 4 Updated
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2013, 03:52:05 AM »
Chapter 4 [The Protective Sister, Haruna and the Spoiled Lad]

Yesterday…
I was about to get bumped by a car while running my way towards school. I was running late at that time so it can’t be helped. I knew I was a goner the moment I saw the car and heard it horn. Then, when I opened my eyes, I saw myself still standing in the intersection in awe. The heck!? And here I thought I was a goner. A few moments late, a guy went out of the car and scolded me suddenly. I explained everything to him but he just won’t take a hint. Without knowing it, the two of us, stubborn citizens of Japan, argued in the intersection. As the two of us continued to argue, he suddenly asked me on how much I need to shut up. What the hell!? What does he think of me? A hostess!? Boys these days! And with that said, I slapped him and left him in awe.

When I arrived in school, I was so pissed off that I didn’t listen to our lesson and instead looked in the window pane. After school, I was asked by one of my classmate to go on a mixer. I agreed to it since she mentioned that Shinoda Mario, the younger brother of the model I look up too, will be also there alongside with some Akiba Private High boys. With that said, I was so excited in meeting him. But I didn’t know utter disappointment will be waiting for me once I get to meet him. Ever wondered why? It’s because the jerk who was so close in bumping me and Shinoda Mario are the same person! More over throughout the mixer, we did nothing but argue. My classmate and the others have the guts to say that we will go along fine! How so!?

“I don’t want to see him ever again!” I muttered to myself while reading a magazine

“Who?” my sister asked

“You know~ the guy I mentioned~ Shinoda Mario~”

“Oh, the brother of ShinoMari right?”

“Yes…”

“Hah~ Oneechan, first the guy on the restaurant, now him? Please do choose only one!” Mako smirked

“Like I said! That Oniichan and I are not dating! Moreover me and that Mario jerk!” I blushed

“heh~”

“Mako!” I pouted

“haha~”

“mou!”

“I never thought that someone as handsome as him can be a jerk”

“Me too…”

Then…
My phone suddenly rang

“Haruna desu”

“Haruna-san, it’s me. I just want to inform you about our work today”

“Of course”

“another work?” Mako asked

“yea~”

“when will you have your free time? I want to go on a trip with you Oneechan~”

“hmm…after graduation I think?” I smiled

“heh~ that long?”

“just wait for it Mako”

“well you better go on a trip with me before you go to high school!”

“hehe of course~”

“but Oneechan, I’m worried”

“how so?”

“it’s because once you graduate from middle school, you will always be busy with love and high school stuffs”

“Mako, since you’re going to be a middle school student, you will be busy too.”

“but not as busy as you!”

“don’t worry Mako, even if I find a boyfriend, I will always find time to be with my family

“Oneechan...”

“so do not worry about unnecessary stuffs okay?”

“unn…” Mako nodded

“good girl~”

With that said, I somehow console my little sister. Even though our levels are completely different, we are not the typical sisters you usually see in the community. Me and Mako are type of sisters that will always be with each other no matter what happens. Mako tends to be jealous whenever I talk about the boys I like.  With this little sister around, I can’t find a boyfriend that easy. But, I am blessed with a sister like her.

The Next Day…

I somehow woke up early due to the fact that I have work today. I immediately prepared all the things I need and head towards the kitchen to eat breakfast. After a few moments I then headed to the Studio. I was told that I will work with someone now. I wonder who it is.

“ahh Haruna-san you’re finally here”

“so, where is the one I will be working?”

“come here~”

“Kouki-san you called?”

The moment I saw the man I will be working with, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

“you again!?” he said

“that’s my line!”

“ehh? You know each other?”

“yea!” I answered furiously

“then I hope you can get along well~” Kouki-san said

“no way!” Mario said

“there’s no way!” I replied

“oh come on~ how will the photo shoot end early?”

“urk!”

“….” I didn’t respond

“well?” Kouki-san asked

“yoroshiku onegaishimasu” Mario bowed

“kochira koso…” I bowed down too

Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog||

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2013, 04:16:27 AM »
Yuu, where are you? Mario is going to stole your nyan nyan~ just saying~ xD

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2013, 11:22:28 AM »
where's my kojiyuu?  :cry: yuuchan seriously where on earth are you right now???  :cry:

Silent reader for now

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Perverted Gentleman (Heart Shaped Virus SS) [KojiYuu] Chapter 5 Updated
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2013, 12:45:31 AM »
Chapter 6 [The Pervert, the Chocolate Shop and One-Sided Feelings]

The photoshoot ended very well even though me and that spoiled brat Mario are not in a good terms with each other. The staffs and the Photographer were impressed with us and even praised us. Before I head home, I went to a chocolate shop to buy some milk and dark chocolate that I will use in baking a cake for my graduation celebration this week. As I loiter around the shop to find some quality items, I saw a familiar man in the counter. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped the moment I saw him. Hentai Oniichan has a lot of jobs than I thought. After I had all of the ingredients, I went straight to the counter.

“that will be 500 yen” Hentai Oniichan smiled at me

“here you go~” I smiled back to him

“thank you for buying~ We hope to see you again”

My transaction was already finished and yet, why the heck I couldn’t move my legs towards the exit? Something was definitely wrong with me.

“uhmm…”

“yes?”  he replied with a smile

“I’ve seen you countless of times working from one store to another, aren’t you getting tired from working all the time?” I gathered all of my courage and finally asked him

“Oshima-san~ you can now take your break~” I can hear the manager said that

“why don’t we talk about this on the nearby park?”

“O-Of course…”

With that said we head to the nearby park, bought some couple of sodas and sat on a bench

“the reason why I had to take multiple jobs because…”

“because?”

“I want to help the daughter of our gardener finish middle school….”

“ehh?” I was puzzled

“You see, I was born in an elite family. I never experienced helping someone by my own effort. But when I saw the man getting all pumped up to support the school fees of his daughter, my point of view changed and I decided to help our gardener.”

“uhmm this might be quite rude but, why did you decided to work instead of asking money to your parents?”

“Helping someone is more fun if you exerted some efforts right?”

“Oniichan…” I murmured and then smiled to him

“hehehe” he smiled back

“all this time of meeting…I still don’t know your name. You already knew my name and yet I don’t know yours, quite unfair…” I pouted a little

“Oshima Yuu”

Oshima Yuu…
Oshima Yuu he said…
That name sounds familiar…
Ahh!!!
The son of the owner of the Oshima Group of Companies!
I never taught that Hentai Oniichan was the son of one of the most influential business man in Asia!

“I never taught that I could meet some influential person…” I said to him

“ehh?” he was puzzled

“I mean your father is the owner of the Oshima Group of Companies right?”

“well yea…” he smiled

“so that makes you an influential person”

“hmm I’m just his son, nothing else” he smiled again to me

I never imagine that Hentai Oniichan was so humble about his family status.  I’m impressed with him even more. Even though he is a pervert, he has still good points.

“your name was Kojima Haruna right?”

“uhmm yea”

“I saw you on a magazine yesterday”

“hehe well I’m a model at a magazine”

“that job suits you…” he smiled

“thanks…” I blushed a little

After talking for a moment, Hentai Oniichan eventually went back to the store and we parted ways. I still don’t know if this is Fate’s Play or coincidence that we always meet somewhere. When I was on the train, I still can’t stop thinking about him.
“Oshima Yuu huh?” I murmured

When I arrived at home, Mako greeted me with a smile

“I’m home~”

“okaeri Oneechan~” Mako smiled

“Mako~”

“oh by the way, I have something to show you~”

“what is it?”

“wait I’ll get it~”

With that, Mako rushed to her room as I wait in the living room. After a few moments, Mako came down to the living room with a magazine in hand.

“Oneechan look at this~ your boyfriend is the front model~”

I then took the magazine only to find Hentai Oniichan as the front model.

“Mako, like I said… he’s not my boyfriend…” Haruna blushed

“heh~ then who is he to you?” Mako was curious

“well uhmm… you could say that we’re getting along well”

“is that all?” Mako smirked

“y-yea…”

“how about Mario?” Mako showed a sinister smile

“I hate him!” I shouted in frustration

“oh really? Hate can turn into love you know?”

“Mako! What’s up with all of the teasing~” I pouted

“hehehe~ gomen gomen~”

“mou…”

But honestly speaking...
Do I only view Hentai Oniichan as the person I get along with?
Or there’s more to that?

Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog||

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2013, 01:22:52 AM »
more than that! Haruna need to stay with the pervert guy!... sorry, with the awesome Oshima Yuu!

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2013, 10:54:27 AM »
more than that nyan nyan!! and yes you can hate mario so that yuu can have you lol. update soon plzzzz!!  :lol: :love: and now.. they already know each other ahh :heart: :heart: :)

Silent reader for now

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2013, 12:10:08 PM »
Geh...A-Again huh?? Hentai Oniichan...Zamn...He's so kind...
-Wow, so that's why he's working so hard...As i said, so kind~~
-What a kind hearted perverted gentlemen~ Helping the gardener~
-Now i so respect Yuu!!~ I'm on his side!! Mario...Stay. Away. From. Her.
-Argh!! I'm so scared of what action will Mario take...Plz hate him more!!~
-Love only Yuu!!~ Wow, i'm so demanding...Well, for her own future!! Lol..
-Ah~ Yuu is on the front cover??~ Is it because of Haruna or just his other job??~

>Hrm...I can't wait for the next one!!~ Plz update soon!!~ Really great chapter!!~

Offline MiyuLover09

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2013, 09:12:58 AM »
how could I miss this superb fic!? update please~ :D

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Perverted Gentleman (Heart Shaped Virus SS) [KojiYuu] Chapter 7 Updated
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2013, 11:11:15 AM »
Chapter 7 [Haruna, the Graduation Ceremony and the After-Party]

3 days later.

I woke up only to find a cool breeze and a sweet sunshine by my window pane. I stood up and looked at the calendar. Today is the Graduation Ceremony; finally, I’m gonna be a high school student now! I really can’t wait! How long did I yearn to finish middle school? How long did I yearn to go to the prestigious Akiba Gakuen when I’m a high school student already? Although it seems like an impossible dream, I somehow manage to pass the entrance exam and got a scholarship already. My hard work finally paid off. I’m so happy that I cannot even express it. I wonder what kind of life will await me in Akiba Gakuen. Who knows…?

“Oneechan~ breakfast is ready~” Mako called up

“I’ll be there in a sec!” I replied while fixing my hair

After I finished preparing, I went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast only to find Mako and my parents setting up a cake for me. It was a chocolate cake, my favorite. Looking closely, I saw words encrypted above the cake.

“Congratulations on your graduation Haruna! We are proud of you”

As I saw those words, I cannot stop my tears from falling. I’m so happy right now. Supportive parents and little sister, how could I ask for more?

“Thank you…” I said to them

“Finally, you’re one step close to your dream Oneechan” Mako smiled

“We’re so proud of you Haruna” My mom hugged me

“really, I’m so proud of you Haruna” my father almost tear up

“hehe~”

After we ate breakfast, my father drove me to the venue of our graduation alongside with Okaasan and Mako. It seems Mako will leave school for one day just to attend my graduation ceremony. Such kind sister I have. Few moments later, we’ve arrived in the venue.

-Gym-

As we march to the gym and wait for the Principal to finish his speech, I can see Okaasan and Otousan tearing up already and Mako who is constantly cheering for me.

“Kojima-san, you really have a supportive family don’t you?”

“uh huh, I’m blessed with them…”

“hah~ I wish I could have a family like that too~”

“hehehe~”

“Okaasan~ Otousan~ I’m going somewhere~”

-Outside of the school-

Meanwhile outside of the school, Yuu leaned on the side of his car, took off his sunglasses and murmured to himself.

“Congratulations  on your graduation, Kojima-san….”

As Yuu murmured to himself, Mako saw him.

“isn’t that Hentai Oniichan?”

Yuu then went back to his car and started to engine so that he can proceed to his work. While Mako dashed back to the gym.

-Going back to the Graduation Ceremony-

“to give her speech, let us all welcome Kojima Haruna, this year’s Top 1”

“Haruna!!!! Papa is so proud of you!!!”

“Haruna~!!! Mama is so proud of you too!”

“Oneechan~ Hentai Oniichan is here~”

“ehh?”

I was shocked by Mako’s words. Hentai Oniichan is here? Oh god, is he watching me or he has a relative here? Why the hell my heart is beating so fast? Could it be that…
My imagination maybe…
Oh well time to start my speech.

“Good day my fellow student, parents, teachers, faculty and staffs. Today is the day that you will all witness the fruit of our hard works.”

And my speech continues to go on until it’s time to distribute the diplomas and end our middle school days.

“Next up, Kojima Haruna-san”

I walked up to the stage and received my very own diploma.

“Haruna!!!!!” I can hear my family cheer

After a few moments, the graduation ceremony has ended. The four of us eventually went to the restaurant where Hentai Oniichan is working to celebrate there.

“nee Oneechan~ I’m sure that you’re happy right now~” Mako smirked

“hehe~ yes~”

“I thought so! I mean, this is the restaurant where Hentai Oniichan is working~”

“ehh!? I don’t mean it like that! I mean… I’m happy because I graduated from middle school!” I flustered

“Haruna, you can now date someone if you want. We’re not against it.” My dad smiled

“we also want your happiness Haruna…” my mom smiled back too

“it’s nothing like that~”

As they tease me with, Hentai Oniichan suddenly went to our table to take our orders.

“can I take your order?” he smiled widely

“one deluxe please~”

“of course…”

Hentai Oniichan then left

“hehe~ that’s Hentai Oniichan nee Oneechan?” Mako smirked

“mou…”

Meanwhile with Yuu

“dude~ is that girl on table an acquaintance of yours?”

“uh huh~”

“lucky bastard! That’s Kojima Haruna! I can’t believe you are friends with a beautiful model!”

Yuu gave his co-worker a smirk and said

“you know what’s on my mind right?”

“don’t worry, I won’t do that to her” his co-worker showed an awkward smile

“good~”

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2013, 11:37:02 AM »
okay lets sing hellelujah chorus because you already updated!! wohoooo! i miss this haha xD
so okay those two should start beig more close to each other  :heart:
especially now that nyannyan can date someone she wants  :wub: :inlove:

Silent reader for now

Offline MiyuLover09

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2013, 06:34:44 AM »
thank you for the update~ :D

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
sorry for the late update everyone~ XD

my conversation with Simsimi XD how ironic XD KojiYuu FTW!!! :D

Chapter 8 [Fated Meeting or Coincidence?]

I woke up in my room earlier than usual. I don’t know why but I’m feeling extra happy today since I just graduated from middle school yesterday. Moreover, Mako told me that Hentai Oniichan went to my school with his luxury car. I wonder why got happy over that? I mean I have no right to become happy since I don’t know whether Hentai Oniichan came over for me or someone I don’t know. Wait… why the hell am I thinking about that!? Gosh, Hentai Oniichan has been running to my mind lately. Could it be that… meh, impossible! I’m pretty sure she has a girlfriend now anyway.  Meh, I better head somewhere today. With that said, I took a bath and ate my breakfast. Although I decided that I should go somewhere, I don’t know where to go~ I should probably do some shopping for myself or better yet watch some movies and stuffs. Hah~ this is my day so I should enjoy it to the fullest!

“Oneechan~”

“yep?”

“where are you going?” Mako asked with a smile

“that, I still don’t know…”

“what about we go to Shibuya together?”

“might be good but, don’t you have things to do in your school today?”

“meh~ I want to go out with you Oneechan!”

I hate to admit it but, one of my weaknesses is Mako begging me with such look on her face. Looks like I couldn’t resist her when she is like this. I might as well go somewhere with her now; it’s been a while since we last bond so this might be a good opportunity.

“if you insist~”

“yay~!!!”

With that said, I went out to Shibuya with my sister. The instant we get there, she immediately dragged me in a shop. A shop full of sneakers; I didn’t know my sister fancies sneakers. I’m so outdated.

“I didn’t know you like sneakers Mako…”

“well, I’m not into it…” she smiled mischievously

“then why the heck are we here?” I was puzzled

“hm~ not telling~”

“ehh~”

“just wait for it Oneechan~”

Hmm~ I wonder why the heck we went here if she does not fancies sneakers. Maybe, Mako fell in love for the first time and she wants to look for a good sneaker she will give to her crush? Meh, so not-Mako. She probably wants to show me something here. With that said, we went and explored the sneaker store. After a few moments, a clerk approached us.

“you need some customized sneakers?”

“Yuu-oniichan~” Mako smirked

Ehh!? H-Hentai Oniichan is also working here!?
Wait….
If I remember correctly, Hentai Oniichan’s real name is Oshima Yuu. I heard Mako called him Yuu-oniichan. Does this mean he knew Hentai Oniichan all along and forcedly drags me here because she knew Hentai Oniichan was working here as well? That Mako~

“K-Konnichiwa… I’m Mako’s sister!” I bowed down

“Mako-chan, I didn’t knew Haruna-san was your sister”

“hehe~”

“anyway, thank you for always guiding my little sister Mako-chan” Yuu bowed down

Ehh? Little sister? What does he mean by that?

“ano~ does that mean Mako-chan and your sister are friends?”

“yep~ Ryoka-chan is my best friend and we’re on the same class~” Mako smiled

“That’s right” Hentai Oniichan nodded in response

“heh~” I smiled

After a little peep talk, Mako decided to buy a sneaker for her gym class on the new term. She was eventually given a discount by Hentai Oniichan. Gosh, I never thought that my sister and Hentai Oniichan’s sister are in good terms with each other. I guess this a good start in getting to know Hentai Oniichan more. Once the new term starts, this might be a good topic between me and Hentai Oniichan. After we bought the sneaker, me and Mako went to clothes shop that was owned by the model I look up too.

“Ricori~” I muttered

“wow… this place is so amazing~”

“what do you expect Mako? This place was owned by Mariko-sama~”

“heh~”
Mariko-sama is a person to be looked up to, unlike her jerk younger brother Mario! Wait… why the hell am I even mentioning that jerk Mario!? Gosh! His jerkiness made an impact to me. Oh well~ I need to forget about that and buy some clothes for myself.

“I wonder what should I buy~”

As I about to go the dress corner, I bump somebody without realizing it.

“huah… I’m sorry about that…” I bowed down in an instant

“same here…”

When I turned my head up, I saw the person I hated the most.

“Y-you!” he said

“Shinoda Mario…” I muttered

“you know her Oneechan?”

“meh, I don’t know some jerk like him”

“what the heck!?”

“hmp!”

As tension builds between me and that jerk, a beautiful lady approached us and patted that jerk Mario on the shoulder.

“Mario, how many times do I have to tell you that you should be polite to my customers…”

“B-But Oneesama!”

“no buts Mario…”

Huwaa!!!! It’s Shinoda Mariko-sama!!! What a lucky day indeed! I guess bumping that jerk is not bad at all since I get to glimpse the person I look up.

“Uhm… sorry for my jerk brother. As an apology, I will give this special-made handkerchief. Hora Mario! Go and apologize too!” Mariko-sama then forcedly made that jerk Mario down

“G-Gomenasai…”

“I-It’s okay…”

“are? Aren’t you Kojima Haruna-san?”

“H-Hai…”

"so you're the one who was paired up with my jerk brother" she smiled at me

"Yokata wa nee Oneechan..." Mako whispered to me whilst smirking

Haaa~~~ and to think Mariko-sama knows my name too~ thank you for the Gods who let this happen!!!! Such Lucky day indeed!!!

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Perverted Gentleman (Heart Shaped Virus SS) [KojiYuu] Chapter 8 Updated
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2013, 07:09:03 AM »
a good start for haruna to know more about yuu :)
thanks for the update :) more please~  :bow: :heart: :)

Silent reader for now

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Perverted Gentleman (Heart Shaped Virus SS) [KojiYuu] Chapter 9 Updated
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2013, 01:07:32 PM »
Chapter 9 [Freshman Days Start!]

After 2 weeks, it’s the much awaited day of my life. The Opening Ceremony for High School Freshmen!!!! God! How long did I strive for this much awaited day? How many personal leisure times I lose just to study for the entrance exam of this school? Although that is the case, it’s really worth it. I wonder how will I do as a high school freshman. Who knows? As I stood there in front of my mirror, I can’t help but think of various things. I thought that maybe it’s about time I date someone capable of loving me for who I am. Maybe I should mingle and make friends now even more. On top of that, maybe I should get to know Hentai Oniichan even more. Come to think of it, Hentai Oniichan once mention that he will be an incoming 2nd year student. I should definitely meet up with him in the courtyard or somewhere that allows us to talk peacefully. After a few moments of thinking, it’s time for me to head out to my new school. My father said that he will drive for me on the way to school with Mako. Hua~ I’m getting excited even more at my new school~!

-Few Minutes Later-

“bye bye Oneechan~ gambatte nee~” Mako waved

“good luck Haruna”

“bye~”

I then walked up towards the front gate of my school. The cherry blossom leaves are falling as I took captive by the garden of the school. It took much earlier than expected and the Opening Ceremony was about to start. As per usual, I sat next to an unknown person. How I wish I can have the guts to talk to someone on this kind of scenario. Unlike middle school, high school is really tough. Be it on the Academics or making friends.

“and now to give the opening speech, let us all welcome the current Student Council President, Shinoda Mario”

Wait, did I just heard Shinoda Mario?
Looking closely to it…
It’s the jerk younger brother of Mariko-sama! God! And to think that jerk is the Student Council President of this prestigious school! This is an error is in it? Definitely an error!

“thank you…” that jerk Mario smiled

Seriously, I hate it when he smiles like that. It irritates me when he does! After a few moments, his speech came to an end thus the Opening Ceremony also. We then went to our respective classrooms. I was assigned in Class 1-A. Gosh I’m so excited!

“I’m Oya Shizuka, the homeroom teacher for this year’s Class 1-A. I hope we all get along well” the teacher introduced herself

“yoroshiku onegaishimasu” we all stood up from our seats and bowed down

“so, as per usual, we’re going to elect our class representative~ but first, let us all make a round of introductions starting at this row~”

The round of introductions then commenced.

“Watanabe Mayu de gozaimasu”

“ara~ such handsome student with glasses” Shizuka-sensei replied

I agree with Shizuka-sensei, that boy is so freaking handsome. Jet black hair. Those stunning eyes. That aura he possessed. God. He’s a perfect model for a magazine. Huah~ Watanabe-kun~

“I’m Kashiwagi Yuki. Pleased to meet you all”

The moment Kashiwagi-san introduced herself, all of the boys in our class squealed except for Watanabe-kun. Kashiwagi-san, she’s really pretty. Pretty like Mariko-sama. I hope the two of us can get along well.

“my name is Matsui Rena and I love melon pans”

All of the students in the class including Sensei laughed their hearts out the moment. As per usual, Watanabe-kun didn’t react.

“Fujie Reina is my name”

Like Kashiwagi-san, Reina-san is also pretty as I heard squeals from the boys in the classroom. Well except for Watanabe-kun.

“Maeda Atsuko desu, I’m Takahashi Kai’s childhood friend”

So Atsuko-san is Takahashi-tantei’s childhood friend? Amazing indeed.

“I’m Kojima Haruna. I hope we all get along well”

The moment I introduce myself, I can hear my classmate chatter about me being a model. For some reasons, it makes me happy that someone recognizes me despite being a part-time model. After the introductions, we then elected our Class Representative. The result was expected, the class representative of our class is Kashiwagi-san. As for me, I’m the assistant of Kashiwagi-san. I guess this is not half bad at all. Few moments later, the morning session ended.

“Konnichiwa~” Kashiwagi-san approached me on my seat with Rena-san, Atsuko-san and Reina-san

“hello~” I smiled to them

“huah~ you’re really cute in person Kojima-san~” Atsuko-san complimented me

“yea~ I do agree with you Acchan~” Rena-san added

“kawaii sugiru~” Reina-san claimed

“hehe thank you ”

“you may call me Acchan” she smiled

“you can call me Rena then~”

“Reina is fine with me~”

“Yuki. Call me Yuki”

“then… please do call Haruna”

The four of us then smiled and continue our peep talk about our personal lives. After a few moments of our peep talk, our talk suddenly went to Watanabe-kun.

“hey… Watanabe-kun… he’s so mysterious right?” Reina said

“closeted heartthrob if you ask me…” Acchan added

“I wonder if he has a girlfriend already…” Yuki mumbled

“guys like him definitely catches girls faster than simple guys so…” Rena claimed

“chances that he has a girlfriend already might be possible~”

“I thought so~” Yuki laid her head on the table

“you fell for him on first sight no?” Acchan started to tease Yuki

“hahaha~”

“N-Not really…” Yuki blushed

“come on~ you don’t need to deny it~!” Rena said

“yea!” Reina smirked

“hahaha~ I laughed at their actions

Come to think of it, what about Hentai Oniichan? Does he have a girlfriend already? If he has, then, I better avoid him so his girlfriend won’t think about it the wrong way. But still, I don’t know whether he has a girlfriend already…
Wait…
Why the hell am I thinking about this matter anyway? It’s not like I’m interested on Hentai Oniichan’s personal life or something like that. I’m just curious about it. Hah~ I really need to get him more. Well, I should probably find him in the campus if I’m planning to do that.

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2013, 01:18:44 PM »
i sense the update lol.
kojima-san should already go and find hentai oniichan  :heart: :heart: :lol:

Silent reader for now

Offline MiyuLover09

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2013, 12:16:50 AM »
yahoo~! an update~  :cow:

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2014, 05:46:22 AM »
i miss this fic please update  :bow: :bow: :bow: :( :heart:

Silent reader for now

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Chocolate Love (Retro Pop Ver.)