JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Metalchicks - Need Your Love

Author Topic: The Sasaki Rikako Thread (佐々木莉佳子)  (Read 32252 times)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Sasaki Rikako Thread (佐々木莉佳子)
« on: October 07, 2014, 08:22:26 PM »

Name: Sasaki Rikako 佐々木 莉佳子
Nickname:
Birthday: 28.5.2001
(13 years old, 1st year in middle school)
Birthplace: Miyagi
Blood type: A
Height: 154cm
Hobby: Collecting "kobito dukan" goods, sports
Special skill: Dancing, running
*Joined Hello! Project Kenshuusei 1.3.2013

KSS profile vid:

Rikako Solo

Rikako w/ the SCK girls

SCK girls congratulate Rikako on her major debut

Rikako's Story
Quote from: momuse from tumblr

There is a girl who lives in Kesennuma City of Miyagi Prefecture which has been totally devastated by the catastrophic earthquake and tsunami on March 11, 2011. Her name is Sasaki Rikako, was 9 years old at that time. “We’re having mathematics in the sixth period when the quake hit. At first it’s shaking seemed ordinary, but eventually it became somthing we’d never experienced before. Meanwhile at the Port of Kesennuma, Toshishige, her father jumped in his car and moved off to pick up Rikako, afraid of something dreadful that unconventional shaking would bring. But soon got stuck in a terrible traffic jam, and he abandoned the car and ran to the school. As soon as he arrived at the school, he took a hand of his daughter crying of fear and ran up to a hill. Rikako took a look in a direction of her house and saw an enormous amount of wood debris rising on all over the town. “The debris was surging toward us very quickly. It was sooo scary that I took the fastest run in my life.” The Tsunami swept away her house which she’d lived for a decade and her father’s factory. All her family survived although they’d lost their house. Soon after they started living in an evacuation shelter, she had become unable to get to sleep because of constant aftershocks. “I couldn’t get to sleep and even eat meals. I was in a futon all day long” Rikako recalls.  Toshishige remembers “She was depressed and started behaving like a spoilt child. While I was thinking what I could do for her, I heard of a local idol group, SCK45 was to be launched.” Toshishige applied for It’s audition without telling his daughter, just because he wished Rikako could get recover as cheerful as before the quake. “Since I was a child who loved singing and dancing, I got so pleased when daddy told me about it” Rikako says. It’s been 2 years since then, the Sasaki family is moving forward step by step. “Honestly I was so glad to see daddy coming to the school to pick me up at that time. I haven’t told him thanks face to face coz it’s bit embarrassing though. From now on I’ll try my best effort to be the greatest idol in the universe, that’s my goal, and to build a base for Thunderbird 2 which daddy is crazy about” Rikako declares with an innocent smile.
http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2013/03/23/17875/

Quote from: SaebaRyo from JPLOP
We finally have confirmation that Rikkako is half Filipino. Her mother Estella came from the Philippines 18 years ago and married Toshishige into the fish factory.

http://kokoropress.blogspot.jp/2012/01/blog-post_8185.html

Pics:

« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 09:49:08 AM by oaxiac »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Sasaki Rikako Thread (佐々木 莉佳子)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 06:44:45 PM »
Rikako's reaction to joining S/mileage  XD

Offline Nayoko-Kihara

• Member+
Re: The Sasaki Rikako Thread (佐々木莉佳子)
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 08:46:19 AM »
Her hobby is not collecting children's books. Her profile on the Hello! Project website says she collects "kobito dukan" goods (which makes sense, since she's mentioned liking the characters before).

趣味:こびとずかんグッズ収集
"こびとずかん"
http://kobitos.com/ja/

This mistranslation keeps showing up everywhere. I wonder where it started.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 08:53:50 AM by Nayoko-Kihara »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 09:49:40 AM »
^Fixed it. Thanks!

Rikako on Tsuntube
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 11:00:06 AM by oaxiac »

Offline Nayoko-Kihara

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 02:35:20 AM »
Thank you for fixing it! I've seen someone attempt to correct it in one other place, but it was ignored/never fixed (which just spreads it further in the end). :lol:
----

I have been wondering if they'll let her continue appearing in "Pichi Lemon" magazine. I hope they do, on both sides. It'd be a waste to pull her out at this point.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 03:45:24 AM »
Rikako reacts to news
of a New stylist assigned
To her for her next
Photo shoot:

The results:

The New Stylist:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2014, 01:17:48 AM »
Don't get fooled ^

Rikako is a very pretty model

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2015, 07:40:40 PM »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2015, 04:39:47 AM »
Rikako chan mentions her 'crack' skillz
In handling eggs in this clip, among other things.

Absolutely adorable girl!

Good that it was Nozomu Iwao with Rikako in above clip,
he seems to be really kind to Idols, and looks after them

佐々木莉佳子(アンジュルム) 自己紹介&2015年への意気込み
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:50:59 AM by muppet »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2015, 07:16:40 PM »
From angerme_english's Twitter:
Rikako interview on Shupure News (many pics. she wants to get kabe-doned by Duu!)
- http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2015/01/31/42817/
- https://twitter.com/angerme_english/status/561366871333535745
- http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2015/01/31/42817/

She wants to be kabe-doned by Duu? They've got to put that on one of the next DVD Magazine releases. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2015, 05:31:57 PM »
Sasaki Rikako LoGiRL Interview Translation

First, how did  you feel during the surprise announcement that you would be in Angerme?

My face went white and I thought to myself “Eh? What do I say?”. Gradually, my anxiety went away and I had huge feelings of wanting to work hard.

How was your families reaction?

My dad and mom were really happy for me. The two have been very supportive of me, so I’m sure they were very happy.

Have your parents given you advice?

A long time ago, my mom danced, so she’ll give me dancing points like “Today you were good or bad,”. My mom and dad would always come to Kenshuusei concerts wearing “Sasaki” t-shirts. It was embarrassing, but I’m happy that they wanted to wear them.

Did you originally want to become an idol?

I liked Takahashi Ai, I really adored her. I joined a local idol group (in her home town) and after that I auditioned for the 11th Generation Morning Musume auditions, but I failed. But, I hadn’t given up, so I joined Kenshuusei.

While in Kenshuusei you were often at the center, right?

Soon after I joined I was brought along for C-ute’s tour. I was really surprised, but very happy.

Who was your first friend in Kenshuusei?

Juice=Juice’s Uemura Akari. She suddenly came up and hugged me and it was surprising, but we both talked easily with one another. The first friend I made when going on tour was Murota Mizuki. We talked a lot and go out together and then became friends.

What was a happy moment from when you were in Kenshuusei?

When decided positions for a Kenshuusei song, I was placed near the center and was incredibly happy. I’m a sore loser, so I would do my best to dance bigger than everyone else and it was accepted.

Was there pressure, then?

I felt like I had to dance at my full power all the time. My teacher always told me “Go with feeling of “Be yourself, be yourself,”.

Please tell us a song you like in Hello! Project.

Angerme’s “Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabancho”. Back when I first entered Kenshuusei I hadn’t really sung and performed it alone. I was told “You sang it well,” so from that point on I liked the song.

Is there a song that you like that you haven’t sung alone?

I like Matsuura Aya’s “Yeah! Meccha Holiday” but the key is high. My voice is low so I think it would be troublesome to sing. If I got a chance to sing a solo I would want to sing it as I am always practicing it in the bath.

Was Mastuura Aya a solo idol you admire?

Yes. I admire her. I have sung Aya-san’s “Kiseki no Kaori Dance”. The way you sing it while moving was difficult and I had to breathe a lot more. I think that Aya-san’s is amazing for being able to sing it like that.

Within Angerme do you have a rival?

Murota Mizuki. We’ve been rivals since we were in Kenshuusei.

The two of you have a mutual awareness of each other, huh.

Murota-san is good at singing and dancing, she’s perfect. Thats why I don’t want to lose to her.

Other than the new members in Angerme, what other new members have you noticed?

Makino Maria, Inaba Manaka and Hamaura Ayano. Maria-chan is always happy, and I’m kind of like that too? I’ve thought. I don’t want to lose to her so I’m watching her. Inaba-chan’s dancing is definitely amazing. In dancing club she was center and just glancing at her has made me think she’s amazing, so don’t want to lose to her, either. Hamaura Ayano-san is good at dancing beautifully and she’s been in many magazines…I also don’t want to lose to her. Lately, it seems like I don’t want to lose at all. But, I’m a sore loser.

Within the new members is there some you have become particularly friendly with?

We always play together, so Maria. During Kenshuusei times we were good friends. We had sleepovers. But, when Fujii Rio joined, Maria and Rio are from Aichi and we were good friends…

Did it lead to you being jealous?

Thats right. Maria would always go to Rio’s place.  And I began to feel like “I don’t know anymore!”. Occasionally, we would all get along the three of us together though. Since Rio is also energetic, we will probably become friends.

Please give us your self appeal.

I may be a sore loser, but I’m also very bright, so I want to become an idol that will make you smile when you watch me. In the many concerts to come, it would make me happy if I was able to make you smile!

http://acorntimes.tumblr.com/

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2015, 08:51:04 PM »
^ Somehow, the thought of Rikako and Maria hanging out together... they must be the cutest, randomest duo :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2015, 01:26:11 AM »

Credit girls News

No matter how 'Idolesque' they are
first and foremost, they are teenagers:

"My mom and dad would always come to Kenshuusei concerts wearing “Sasaki” t-shirts. It was embarrassing, but I’m happy that they wanted to wear them."

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2015, 08:29:40 PM »
From angerme_english's Twitter:
Rikako's rock t-shirts collection! her favorite is the IRON MAIDEN t-shirt!
- http://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin/entry-11989576806.html
- https://twitter.com/angerme_english/status/566518969712906240
- http://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin/entry-11989576806.html

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2015, 04:16:49 AM »
Looks like those T-shirts inspire
Rikako chan
:O  :D

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2015, 06:20:18 PM »

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Metalchicks - Need Your Love