JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Flip - Bad Communication

Author Topic: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki Fic~ {[COMPLETE][Lame Joke]} 10/04/10  (Read 65957 times)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki.?. Fic~ lol [UP8 7/03]
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2010, 05:00:19 AM »
I had wanted to comment earlier but your conversations got me so distracted tht I had to re-read the story again :lol:

So Ai had a night session with Reina who has a crush on Ai who has a crush on Risa  who used to has a crush on Eri whose mum died partly because of Risa? :sweatdrop:

And oh, I got new page *pats myself on the back*

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2010, 11:24:28 AM »
Poor Reina, she really loves Ai but Ai seems only to love Risa who seems to only love Eri  :bleed eyes: man harsh story, but a good one

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2010, 11:59:40 AM »
Darn, TanaKame are cousins......

Oh well, at least they’re cute  XD

Complicated situation for TakaGaki since they’re ‘sisters’? Or not a problem at all?

:O  RenAi....

Seriously K, what’s with you and all these lame jokes, huh? How do you know so many of them, real life practice?  :lol:

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2010, 03:02:46 PM »
gab98
Poor Reina!!! Ai-chan say to  her Gaki when she sleeping  :cry: this is so sad for Tanakacchi
Nee  :(

MORE PLEASE  :thumbup
*Points below*  :D

baddie
I had wanted to comment earlier but your conversations got me so distracted tht I had to re-read the story again :lol:
I'm sorry about that  :D

So Ai had a night session with Reina who has a crush on Ai who has a crush on Risa  who used to has a crush on Eri whose mum died partly because of Risa? :sweatdrop:
Looks like it  :D

oddball
:bleed eyes: man harsh story, but a good one
Thank you  :D

C!!!!!!!!!!
Long time no C see  :grin:   How've you been?  :)

Darn, TanaKame are cousins......
Yep  XD  Sorry  :D

Oh well, at least they’re cute  XD
Good to know you find them cute  :D

Complicated situation for TakaGaki since they’re ‘sisters’? Or not a problem at all?
We'll see in future UPs  :P

:O  RenAi....
Nee  :O  lol

Seriously K, what’s with you and all these lame jokes, huh? How do you know so many of them, real life practice?  :lol:
lol No! Got them from a friend  :P  Though I'm not quite sure if I absentmindedly practice them  XD And lame jokes are funny because they are lame lol

UP9

A high-pitched voice echoed from a distance causing Reina to turn her head and look where Sayu’s voice came from. The bunny was running while frantically calling out Ai’s name. With her heartbeat racing, she followed Sayu’s vision only to make her eyes grew wide because she saw Ai laying on the ground, seemed motionless.

Too stunned, her body froze and could only watch as Sayu tugged Ai’s sleeves when she reached her but the girl did not budge. When her senses finally came back and without thinking any further, Reina jumped out of the hammock without her shoes on and scurried down the graveled pathway toward where Ai and Sayu were.

And then a ripple of fear ran through Reina’s body at the sight. Ai had a cut on her forehead and blood was slowly seeping through the broken skin. With her body starting to tremble, Reina kneeled down beside the frightened Sayu and called out Ai’s name too, but just like Sayu no reply was received from the oldest. Ai was totally unconscious.

“Sayu! What happened?!” her voice started to quiver, her hands started to sweat, her eyes started to water again.

“I don’t know… she just collapsed.”

~~~

The two was walking side by side on an unpaved road next to a riverbank. They arrived at the location in silence, until Eri spoke “Not much has changed in twelve years.”  Eri then took a sideway glance and smiled when she caught Risa’s eyes. Pausing in her steps, she continued “My mother used to take me here every morning when I was little. She loved it here, and I grew to love it too.” The older smiled back meekly with a gentle nod, no idea what to say. And they resumed walking.

Seeing an old wooden bench, Eri stopped from her track and so was Risa. Eri solemnly stared at it for quite a while before stepping forward to where the bench was located. “This is where she’d lay me down every time she was successful in catching me from our tag and chase game.” the voice was weak and nostalgic. Hearing it, a pressure was building behind Risa’s eyes, until she was silently wiping her tears away with her two hands.

With her heart aching, Risa continued to stare at the runner’s back. And then she saw Eri brought her right hand up and ran her fingers on some markings the bench had. With Risa’s perfect vision, she noticed the markings were old and shabby. And despite the fact that they were messily carved, she was able to read them, ‘Oka-han and Kame-han’s favorite spot’ it says.

Shifting her gaze back at the runner, she witnessed Eri’s trembling body for a split second and that’s when Risa was no longer able to control her emotions. She ran and wrapped her arms around Eri’s shoulders “I’m so sorry” Risa uttered in pain. “What can I do to lessen your sorrow?”

“Just continue holding me tight.” trying so hard to hide her pain, Eri uttered but the tremors in her voice betrayed her.

Letting her tears fall down and with her pain doubled, Risa tightly hugged the girl even more.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2010, 04:38:28 PM »
lol No! Got them from a friend  :P  Though I'm not quite sure if I absentmindedly practice them  XD And lame jokes are funny because they are lame lol
LOL are you sure you don't use it for flirting purposes? :lol:

Damn K! What is it with you and torturing Aichan in your fics? :lol: And horrors! I see GakiKame getting closer! :shocked

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki.?. Fic~ lol [UP9 7/06]
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2010, 04:42:32 PM »
Ai is lying unconscious and Risa is off comforting Eri  :cry:

I have decided you have a personal vendatta against Ai!  :angry:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2010, 08:33:19 PM »
K!!!!!!!!!!

Long time no C see  :grin:   How've you been?  :)
:lol: yep, long time no see. I miss you, you ebil powered K  :)
And I’m okay. How about you?

Yep  XD  Sorry  :D
It’s alright, maybe I should just write one myself.
TanaKame interactions are cute here  :yep:

:hehehe:  Really?
But well, lame jokes are fun  :grin:

Ai had a cut on her forehead and she collapsed? What was she doing? Banging her head on the wall repeatedly?  :P

‘Oka-han and Kame-han’s favorite spot’
Awww...

Quote from: badsaints
And horrors! I see GakiKame getting closer! :shocked
I second that! LOL

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2010, 04:10:00 AM »
How come I haven't commented on this yet?!  :shocked

This story is fantastic!!  :w00t: I'm torn between who I want to be with who!!  :bleed eyes:

Oh and your lame jokes.... priceless  XD

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2010, 02:08:42 PM »
baddie
LOL are you sure you don't use it for flirting purposes? :lol:
irl, I'm 90% positive that I don't because I'm kinda shy  :gmon shy:  lol  and a human with less words  :mon speechless: XD

Damn K! What is it with you and torturing Aichan in your fics? :lol:

:lol: I love Ai and all but I'm not sure why  :D  *thinks* Oh yeah, I told someone I'll make her Ai suffer  XD lol

And horrors! I see GakiKame getting closer! :shocked
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

oddball
Ai is lying unconscious and Risa is off comforting Eri  :cry:
:yep:  <-- How I wish we have an emotion like that with a sad face.

I have decided you have a personal vendatta against Ai!  :angry:
:lol:  You think so.?.  :D

C
:lol: yep, long time no see. I miss you, you ebil powered K  :)
And I’m okay. How about you?
On and off around here, need a plentiful of rest but I'm cool  :)
Believe it or not, K misses C too  :yep:
And I hope you'll always remember that K   :heart: C too and I hope you'll be able to remember that and tell the tale to your grandchildren  XD I'm just playing  :grin: Peace C  :grin:

It’s alright, maybe I should just write one myself.
Yeah.?.  :w00t: start it soon  :w00t:

:hehehe:  Really?
:yep:

But well, lame jokes are fun  :grin:
Nee

Ai had a cut on her forehead and she collapsed? What was she doing? Banging her head on the wall repeatedly?  :P
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so hate you  :lol:

I second that! LOL
Can I say, i third that.?.  XD

Swtme03
 :mon hi:

This story is fantastic!!  :w00t:
Yeah.?. Thank you  :D

I'm torn between who I want to be with who!!  :bleed eyes:
:D

Oh and your lame jokes.... priceless  XD
:mon fyeah: I'll try to remember a joke tonight and will post it later if I'll be able to remember it  :D

UP10

The sun was hiding behind the gathering dark clouds, and then a light suddenly flashed in the sky. Early darkness was looming, chilly wind blows started to reign. The overall picture was gloomy and so as the face of the lady with a band-aid on her forehead. With her gaze fixed on the gateway, Ai stood by the porch, not moving an inch. Her mood was getting more upset in every passing minute that anyone could tell just by looking at the expression of her face. Her attention was elsewhere, her cup of tea that was placed on the wooden railing, which was prepared by Sayu, was untouched and the smoke it emitted was vanishing. It was starting to get cold just like her surrounding.

On the other end of the porch, her other two companions were silently sipping their tea. They too were looking at the gate but unlike her, Reina and Sayu were glancing at her from time to time, worried. Not long ago, the two were covered with concern and panic when Ai suddenly collapsed. They even bombarded the older with questions when she became conscious again and asked her to go to the hospital for medical check up but the older insisted that she’s okay and just a bandage will do. Lack of sleep was the cause, she reasoned.

One of the two stared at Ai with a hint of sadness in her eyes, full of questions running inside her mind. ‘Why can’t you look at me like you look at her? Why can’t you give me even a fraction of the feelings you reserved just for her? Why is it her and not me, Ai?’ quickly wiping her tear using her index finger, the lone tear failed to land and glide down her cheek. Looking up and taking a deep breath, Reina let out a silent mournful sigh.

Moments later, Sayumi was no longer calm when the rain started to descend and the surrounding was already engulfed in darkness. She was pacing back and forth “Where the heck are you, Eri!?” she blurted loudly.

“Stop it Sayu! You’re making us worry too!” Reina exclaimed, but failed to conceal her fret.

And then deafening thunders started to roar. The wind picked up its speed. The treetops whipped to and fro in a creepy manner. That’s when Ai moved and asked for a flashlight but Reina refused to give her one.

“She’s afraid of thunders, I need to find them!” she firmly uttered while looking into the yankii’s eyes, begging at the same time.

“Ten more minutes and we’ll act after that.” Reina calmly said, not breaking their eye contact.

“I think Reina is right Aichan. Let’s wait for a little while.”

Seeing Ai’s desperate expression made Reina’s heart cry in a manner more painful than the wounds she earned from jumping and running on the graveled pathway earlier. ‘Would you give that look if I was the one out there, Ai?’ Reina carried that question in her eyes but opted to bury it inside her, not letting it be known especially to the one she dearly adores.

All heads turned sideways when they heard laughter and giggles coming their way. Holding their breath unknowingly, their eyes squinted in order to make out the approaching running silhouettes from outside their front yard. Seconds later, the two came into sight with the help of the lamp located at the gate’s post. They exhaled in relief upon seeing the two unharmed but one of them held her breath again when she saw the two walked towards them with their hands neatly intertwined.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2010, 02:54:15 PM »
One of the two stared at Ai with a hint of sadness in her eyes, full of questions running inside her mind. ‘Why can’t you look at me like you look at her? Why can’t you give me even a fraction of the feelings you reserved just for her? Why is it her and not me, Ai?’ quickly wiping her tear using her index finger, the lone tear failed to land and glide down her cheek. Looking up and taking a deep breath, Reina let out a silent mournful sigh.

poor Reina :cry: , you are being very cruel to her in this fic!

All heads turned sideways when they heard laughter and giggles coming their way. Holding their breath unknowingly, their eyes squinted in order to make out the approaching running silhouettes from outside their front yard. Seconds later, the two came into sight with the help of the lamp located at the gate’s post. They exhaled in relief upon seeing the two unharmed but one of them held her breath again when she saw the two walked towards them with their hands neatly intertwined.

Mind you you arn't being much nicer to Ai  :cry:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2010, 04:08:26 PM »
irl, I'm 90% positive that I don't because I'm kinda shy  :gmon shy:  lol  and a human with less words  :mon speechless: XD
You shy? No way! You’re THE ebil powerd K!!
 XD

And I hope you'll always remember that K   :heart: C too and I hope you'll be able to remember that and tell the tale to your grandchildren  XD I'm just playing  :grin: Peace C  :grin:
I’ll remember it, but not the grandchildren part. I couldn’t even imagine myself with kids let alone grandchildren LOL
And don't forget to rest.

Yeah.?.  :w00t: start it soon  :w00t:
If inspiration is kind enough to visit me  ;)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so hate you  :lol:
NOOOO!! Why?? I thought K :heart: C?

:mon runcry:

:lol:

Can I say, i third that.?.  XD
No, you’re the author  :P

“She’s afraid of thunders, I need to find them!”
Ai...I hope Risa sees Ai’s love for her, but then there’s Reina.....

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki.?. Fic~ lol [UP10 7/08]
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2010, 04:23:34 PM »
*appear*

didnt i ask you to change the title of your fic!LOl..
it's just gakikame!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ai suddenly collapsed.
somehow, i really think you gonna kill aichan in this fic..LOL

“She’s afraid of thunders, I need to find them!”
:wub:

They exhaled in relief upon seeing the two unharmed but one of them held her breath again when she saw the two walked towards them with their hands neatly intertwined.
SEE!!!GAKIKAME GAKIKAME..
BXXX kR.. :lol:
poor aichan.. :( :cry:
kR is gonna kill you before you even be with gakisan in this fic

EBIL

*escape*

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2010, 02:10:04 PM »
Not an update  :D  I promised (Swtme03) to post a joke last night so here it is  :D

LAME JOKE STA~TO

Sucking her Pina Colada through a straw, Risa Niigaki, in her yellow bikini, was resting on a beach chair under the palm trees on a sandy beach. She was relaxing and watching the rising sun in awe with her sunglasses on when Ai Takahashi, who’s wearing a green bikini, approached and asked her:

AI: Are you tired?  :on ksweat:

RISA: What?  :gmon milk:

AI: Are you tired?  :hee:

RISA:
Eh?  :gmon blonde:

AI: I think you should rest because you were running in my mind all night.  :on gay:

RISA:  

:bangchair:

PS: Bending down, the girl in green picked the girl in yellow up and carried her bridal-style.

AI: I insist  :on thumbb:

XD

Goodnight people!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2010, 06:28:45 PM »
^
LOL WHAT?! XDDD :rofl:

ai just loves to be beated by risa dosent she? XD lol

lame jokes rock XD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2010, 08:14:32 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: Love it!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2010, 10:26:05 AM »
LAME JOKE STA~TO
:cool2:

You shy? No way! You’re THE ebil powerd K!!
 XD
*high-five* Glad to have someone on the same mind :mikilaugh:

Oh man, you're really killing me with all the GakiKame-ness :bleed eyes: Give Ai a break already :banghead:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2010, 04:07:25 PM »
Again, not an update :D  I only hope this is not a violation  XD

LAME JOKE For S!hu! STA~TO

The crowed was loud and was wildly cheering. It was last 10 seconds for the basketball championship with a tie score. Dribbling the ball, Risa Niigaki was aiming for a three point shot when the referee, Ai Takahashi blew the whistle.

AI: Prrrrrttttttttt   :on yellcard:

RISA: Eh?  :gmon butt:

AI: Violation   :on redcard:

RISA: What?   :gmon blonde:

AI: Traveling   :on thumbb:

RISA: But, I did not!  :gmon tears:

AI: Yes you did and you still do   :glasses:   you are traveling inside my heart  :on GJ:

Okay very lame  XD

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2010, 04:14:58 PM »
WAHAHAHHA
ok..this is funny!! XD
i kinda pity gakisan in your lame jokes..LOL..

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2010, 04:16:47 PM »
^ Your Ai's pitiful enough for the fic so yeah there, let it be Gaki  :D

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2010, 04:18:59 PM »
but ai is MUCH MORE pathetic in your fic..
you this arrrrrrr..LOL!!!!!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Flip - Bad Communication