JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyorin - Stalker (feat. Mad Clown)

Author Topic: [DL-Film] Tokyo Tower Okan to Boku to, Tokidoki Oton  (Read 5155 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
[DL-Film] Tokyo Tower Okan to Boku to, Tokidoki Oton
« on: December 02, 2007, 06:53:53 AM »
Tokyo Tower Okan to Boku to, Tokidoki Oton
aka Tokyo Tower: Mom and Me, and Sometimes Dad

Based on Lily Franky's best selling autobiography, the film focuses on a touching mother-son relationship amidst the lights of 1970s Tokyo. Born in the coal mining city in Fukuoka, Masaya grows up with inheriting both sides of the genes of his forever hopeless and reckless Dad and the gentle and strong Mom. After going into a complete downfall, his life suddenly changes when Mom is found sick with cancer, and she comes to live with him under the bright lights of Tokyo...

Director : Matsuoka Joji
Cast : Odagiri Joe, Matsu Takako, Kiki Kirin, Uchida Yayako
Duration : 143 mins
Release Date: April 14, 2007

DOWNLOAD
http://www.badongo.com/vid/537817

(rename files to .001, .002 etc. and use HJ Split to join)

TRAILER
[youtube=425,350]CdRSKa1QgIE[/youtube]

summary by EunWook

Tokyo Tower tells the story of Masaya and his mother Eiko.

Eiko (Kirin Kiki) left her husband and raised Masaya by herself since he was the age of 3. Masaya (Joe Odagiri) has had a good relationship with his mother like most other mom and son relationships. Then, Masaya decides to leave their small town of Kyushu and attend school in the big city of Tokyo. Masay is a talented artist but lacks motivation. As time goes by his dream of becoming an artist starts to fade even though his mother’s support has not. He then starts take up the irresponsible mannerisms of his father.

Masay’s first love leaves him. Then his friends all leave, as he becomes bankrupt. He has trouble paying rent and enjoys a very low quality of life. One day he learns that his mother has become seriously ill. Since then, Masaya slowly starts to change his ways. He digs himself in as an illustrator and then decides to live with his mother in Tokyo.

Masaya and Eiko are now living happily together in his apartment. Unfortunately Eiko’s illness returns and their happiness may become fleeting.

Cast:
    Joe Odagiri - Masaya (Boku)
    Kirin Kiki - Eiko (Okan)
    Takako Matsu - Mizue

Yayako Uchida - Younger Okan
    Kaoru Kobayashi - Oton
    Kyoko Koizumi - Property agent
    Hiroyuki Hirayama - Isoyama
    Tomorowo Taguchi - Mailman
    Susumu Terajima
    Kumiko Tsuchiya - High school teacher
    Aoi Miyazaki
    Ayumi Ito

Stills

Great storyline. Looks pretty tight. Features the lovely Matsu Takako. Also proves a man can go around dressing in pyjamas and pink sweater and ur mom will still love you lol. Oh what was that? It takes in the place in the 70s? I rest my case.

I haven't watched it yet. If u can find subs, post em here. I'll just wait for the HK release on DVD (since it just opened last month there).

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
Re: [DL-Film] Tokyo Tower Okan to Boku to, Tokidoki Oton
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 05:50:06 AM »
the dorama was bangin. uber sad and shits. rockin up dai

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline linlin

• major dysthymic
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 10:38:24 AM »
wow! thanks ! been looking for this movie :heart:  :love:

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 12:50:23 PM »
Anyone has any idea how to get the movie by torrent? My direct downloads tend to fail on me :(

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyorin - Stalker (feat. Mad Clown)