JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Shan Shan Re Ren Ai (Glittering Arouses Love)

Author Topic: HD rip of SNSD performances?  (Read 13987 times)

Offline takashi78

HD rip of SNSD performances?
« on: December 24, 2010, 08:01:25 AM »
Although bought all their albums we still dont get the performances they do on KR TV.
Cant really find them anywhere either.

Anyone knows any forum or site which has them?

Stuff like their dances on shows, variety shows, award shows etc.

OMG cant get enough of SNSD :inlove:

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
Re: HD rip of SNSD performances?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 09:19:33 AM »
Keep an eye on this space, I'll set some of my collection uploading soon and link them here.

Offline takashi78

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 10:01:48 AM »
OMG great news !
Looking forward to it! :D

Offline shooshooshoo

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 12:57:22 PM »
Join the soshified forum http://soshified.com/forums/
when you make enough posts to get to the download section it's amazing. they have every single performance uploaded there

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 01:51:23 PM »
The fastest way would be camping out at DC Gallery, esp. Taeyeon's. But it takes time to get used to the place since it moves really fast and, of course, everything is in Korean.

Offline takashi78

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 03:21:28 AM »
Cant read Korean..bummer.... :(

But EBC, where do you get your collections if you dont mind me asking. Or you can PM me if you dont want it public. :)

Offline britpoper

• 내↘가↗ 소녀시대다
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dbsdk-wptlzk-a-holic
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 07:19:14 PM »
Keep an eye on this space, I'll set some of my collection uploading soon and link them here.

I do some re-uploading frequently since many members in the other forum that I joined do not have access to download HD video of SNSD.  :grin:
In which section should we post the download link here in JPHIP??

top3~

Offline SNSD1234

• ecchi
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2010, 03:46:15 PM »
I only have one of their albums  :smhid

Offline trooper

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 11:00:40 AM »
SSF has most of SNSD's TS/TP performance but most variety shows are in the inferior, recoded, low resolution SD format.
but they do have the largest collection of variety show subbed in English.

To get everything in the highest possible PQ, one has to look else where, like Bittorent.
but Bittorent is at the mercy of other peers, you may get lucky if you connected to a 10M/100M seeder/peer but more often than not, a variety show that suck >8GB will take you a week or so, and we haven't consider the return/upload  time--you do keep 1:1 ratio, don't you?

also, torrent has one serious flaw, files older than 2 weeks will hardly have any seed, older than one month is almost certainly dead.

thus the best way to collect huge files is thru online file hosting sites like Megaupload or Mediafire.
you don't have to worry about download/uploaded ratio,
don't have to pray for seeds or speed,
don't have to worry about too many connections that may cause lagging to you surfing/gaming

only issue is download slots, but this could be solve with just a few dollars--for premium access.

just to show how much SNSD's stuff I have downloaded in the pass 3 months. they filled the 2TB HDD I bought 3 months ago...

question now is where to find the download links...well, I'm surprise JPHIP didn't offer this section. I have nowhere to post even if I wanted to share.  :doh:

Offline lolos

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2011, 12:23:10 PM »
yeah ilike HD video performance andd live huhh it so best :P

Offline takashi78

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2011, 01:22:12 AM »
Holy you have so much files stored up!
Someone please tell him how to share!
You hearing this mods?  :P

I found some online but until i get a new HDD (my current is only 300gb :() i cant start downloading yet. But even so its in Emule format so again at the mercy of the peers.

trooper,

I think you can also upload to megaupload or something, but need to break it down to like under 1gb for each file if not the users will need a premium account.

Offline trooper

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2011, 11:37:36 AM »
Holy you have so much files stored up!
Someone please tell him how to share!
You hearing this mods?  :P

I found some online but until i get a new HDD (my current is only 300gb :() i cant start downloading yet. But even so its in Emule format so again at the mercy of the peers.

trooper,

I think you can also upload to megaupload or something, but need to break it down to like under 1gb for each file if not the users will need a premium account.

Yeah, MU and MF are my main download sources. if I manage to download from private tracker, MU is also my main sharing space.

the question is where to post the download links... :?

Offline malakyte

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2011, 11:14:25 PM »
I would just post them here

Offline britpoper

• 내↘가↗ 소녀시대다
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dbsdk-wptlzk-a-holic
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2011, 03:20:21 PM »
also, torrent has one serious flaw, files older than 2 weeks will hardly have any seed, older than one month is almost certainly dead.

:lol:
Torrent is very good source when it comes to new performance files, but if the upload already old it's just like you said  :P
I once downloaded old performance via torrent (due to I can't find the video via SSF), the download speed even slower than my upload speed  :angry: LOLOL

top3~

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2011, 09:24:38 PM »
Ok for those wanting HD files, when you hit 50 posts you get access to the Download section. We've always had this section although previously you had to have 175 posts to see it. The main reason it was so high before is because people would just make 50 spam posts and bugger off and not post again which isn't really what we want at this forum so hopefully that doesn't happen :)

Offline takashi78

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 03:58:33 AM »
Wow i didnt know that this section exist lol

Offline david260684

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 04:42:52 AM »
u can try at http://soshified.com/forums/
as far i know they upload every performance on it.. but u must have at least 50post if i;m not mistaken

Offline trooper

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 12:06:21 PM »
Ok for those wanting HD files, when you hit 50 posts you get access to the Download section. We've always had this section although previously you had to have 175 posts to see it. The main reason it was so high before is because people would just make 50 spam posts and bugger off and not post again which isn't really what we want at this forum so hopefully that doesn't happen :)

download section? isn't that more like torrent tracker? I thought JPHIP already have a JPH!P Tracker...

anyway, how about people like us who actually trying to share than leech? I know 50 posts isn't a lot but I only interested in SNSD and the threads aren't moving fast enough for me to clock the post count without typing rubbish. I hate to post just for the sack of posting...

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2011, 02:08:39 PM »
Well it's up to you, you can share the links anywhere in these forums if you want. You can post in other areas of the forum as well you don't have to limit yourself to 50posts in the SNSD forums. I think if you do like minimum 5 posts a day in all the various areas of the forum you will have 50 easily.

The tracker isn't the the download section. Kpop Multimedia is another forum that appears to people with more than 50posts.

All the links in the KPop Multimedia section are from our servers or people with their own servers.

Offline trooper

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 03:56:17 PM »
Well it's up to you, you can share the links anywhere in these forums if you want. You can post in other areas of the forum as well you don't have to limit yourself to 50posts in the SNSD forums. I think if you do like minimum 5 posts a day in all the various areas of the forum you will have 50 easily.

The tracker isn't the the download section. Kpop Multimedia is another forum that appears to people with more than 50posts.

All the links in the KPop Multimedia section are from our servers or people with their own servers.

OIC, roger that, thanks for the info.

since I can't access the the kpop download section yet, I can't know what had been uploaded in that section. anyone looking for SNSD's video may reply here. I will upload them to megaupload if I happen to have it.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Shan Shan Re Ren Ai (Glittering Arouses Love)