JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Say It Ain`t So

Author Topic: [ONESHOT] A Peek to the Future-- Acchan(Takamina)xAKB0048[6/4]  (Read 12305 times)

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
Uhho Uhhoho~~
Hope you all enjoy....
This one shot is a bit long, so I split into 2 parts. This is the first part! Enjoy.

Here's Takamina ver.--A Peek to the Future
A Peek to the Future

“Okay guys, take 5!”

You immediately fell to the floor after Takamina gave orders. You laid on the floor, half closed eyes wandered, searching for a soft spot to rest. You found it, but it was way on the other side of the practice room, so you gave up and closed your eyes instead.

“Not you, ace, you still need to discuss with me about the choreography.”

“Ehh~ But I’m so sleepy~~” You pleaded with puppy eyes, hoping Takamina will give you a break. She made a stern face, pulled you up, and then used her strength to drag you to the conference room without hesitation.

You walked with irritated. When you both reached the room, you headed for the lounge chair and laid down, drifted into your dream.

But Takamina won’t let you sleep. Once again, she dragged you back to the reality. Even you pouted, pleaded, snuggled, that captain of AKB just won’t let you sleep. “After we discuss about this, Acchan, I’ll free you.” She said with a gentle tone. You sat up unwilling and yawned, as Takamina started talking about the choreography of the next performance. The more she talked, the more your brain wanted to shut down. A moment later, the captain’s words became opaque to you, and you were feeling so, so tired until you can’t take it anymore…

You woke up nervously, because of the deafening sound that ripped through the silence atmosphere. You got up, but saw no one, including Takamina, who was just sitting beside you moments ago. And then, you heard a familiar yet strange song…

“AKB~~~ 0048!” A stomp was heard.

Then the stomping started with audients cheering and whistling.

You felt strange. You got out from the room and saw, everything was changed. You were not in the theater anymore, seeing the rooms, the hallway, the windows…

Something stoke inside you. You looked out in one of those windows, and saw…

… Stars. Bright, yet so far. They were everywhere. You glanced down, and saw hundreds; thousands of audients were waving the glowing stick. You gasped, wondered where have you been. The song was still playing, and something caught your eye.

They were singing and dancing on a flying stage, and they were glowing.

“Kimi—no--me no mae ni, kawa ni nagareru…”

Your eyes dilated with fear. Where the hell are you right now? This song…isn’t it ours? But why? In your confused state, you ran through the hallway. You could not believe what you had seen just now. Until you bumped into someone, you stopped thinking, and tilted your head up, wondered the person that did not even say sorry was. That person, running very hastily, left you alone in the hallway. But you got a glimpse of her back. She was wearing a ribbon on her head, with RIVER costume on it. You were in your thinking state again. You were wondering why this back reminded you of someone...

“Takamina! The members are in danger!!”

“DES are forcing their way in! What should we do, Takamina?”

“Takamina, please let us fight, even we kenkyuusens…”

You watched as the so-called Takamina were giving orders with a calm but stern tone. You were more confused. Who was this girl? Why she was called Takamina but did not even know you when you bumped into her? You thought deeply, as they vanished from your side.

You were in your own, again, in this unknown place.

You got up and wandered. You kept on moving where the music was getting louder and louder. You stopped and saw something bright until you can’t open your eyes. After your eyes had no issues with the brightness, you took a peek once again and this time, you gasped even louder.

The members were shining on stage. The audients were cheering and shrilling, shouting their names. They were waving the glowing sticks; pink white blue yellow… a lot a lot of colors were glowing. The music was still playing, and so did the performers’ spirit. They sang, they dance, they sweat, and they fight too.

Beyond the floating stage, there were some machines trying to interfere the concert, and also you could saw some of the men in armor trying to hurt these members.

The concert was like a battlefield. There were big bullets flying everywhere, big machines everywhere, angry faces of armor men, wanting to get rid of them… Were they ANTIs? You wondered again.

The song was over, and then another familiar song was heard. This time was Heavy Rotation.

Your deep brown orbs widen as some of the armor men managed to climb on the floating stage. You quickly turned your sight to the members, wanting to see how they react. To your surprise, even though they were performing, they managed to defend themselves, too.

“I want you~” A girl who looked like Yuko gave a harsh kick on the man’s stomach.

“I need you~” This time, Takamina retracted her ribbon after giving the man a highly voltage electric shock.

“I love you~” Both of the twin towers cooperated and beat down four men at the same time. They both high five, earning cheers and compliments from the crowds.

But then, the thing that caught your eye the most was the radiance shone from every member.

Not just ordinary radiance, they shone even brighter than the stars, the lights, which could even make you blind! You used your hand to cover your eyes, as the radiance was too bright. You never had seen this in your whole life! While covering your eyes, the stage shook a little, making you tumbled. You fell in a warm embrace instead on a cold hard floor. Tilting your head, you saw a friendly smile wore on her face. She helped you to stand, and asked whether you were fine.

You nodded softly, turning back your gaze to the shining stage.

“They’re really shining, right?”

You kept quiet, still ignoring the girl whom had just helped you out.

“Ah, how I wish to be like them. Becoming one of the senbatsu members in AKB0048…But then, I still had a long way to go to be like them!” The pinked hair girl with a ribbon tied up at the left side said. Her eyes were full of hope.

“Hey, the kenkyuusen performance is next, come on, be ready… and you…ah… I never saw you before…” The red haired known as Kanata pointed at you, making you stumbled a bit. She wanted to help you, but you stepped on some wired and tripped out on the stage. You landed harshly on the stage, making your butt felt so pain. Murmurs and gasped rippled through the audients. Even the members were looking at you. Heat started to devour in your body, and your face was red.

Unable to hide the embarrassment of your careless, you stood there, glaring at them with your signature poker-face.

“Isn’t that… Acchan?”

“No way… Acchan isn’t like that. She has purple hair.”

“Really? Then who is she?”

“Suddenly come out from nowhere…”

You heard complains. The mutters and complains from the crowds was ringing on your mind. Your ears felt so hot as the mutterings was increasing its volume. You looked down, hopping that it will be gone.

Suddenly, a man wrapped his arm around your neck, making you hard to breath. You strangled, but the man was too strong. You tried kicking and biting but in vain. A shocked crawled in your spine as the man fell to the floor, pathetically.

“Hai, nyan-nyan here, so don’t worry~” The so-called Haruna gave you a mic, and you took it without any fear.

The music started. The crowds gone wild again.

You recognized this song as it played. This was song Takamina wanted to discuss with you during the practice break. But you were tired, wanting so hard to get a good sleep. So, in the end, you did not heard much of her jargons and now you felt regret.

Seeing the members dance, was almost the same as you practice. So, you grabbed your position, put the mic closed to your mouth and sang.

“We’re team A, pioneers yo~” You kept on singing, ignoring the fights, ignoring the cheers from the crowds, ignoring the members’ gasped. You just ignored everything, because you know that when you sang, you don’t care about anything anymore.

You just wanted to sing.

You did not notice, there were some Kiraras flying toward you. The more you sang, the more Kiraras gathered around you. The radiance had surpassed every member on the stage, earning gasping and gulped from them. You, still in your own world, kept on singing and dancing. The radiance was enough to shine the whole concert, making DES forced to leave the stage. The crowds saw, became even wilder and cheering was in its maximum volume. Lights were too bright, and now you only noticed that you were shining brightly than other members. The Kiraras floated everywhere, and shone when you were singing with passion.

You like this song, Pioneers. It was one of AKB team A’s song. And you were a part of team A.

“Its… Center Novae…” You wondered what it is. You, as a center or ace for so many years, had not heard somebody called ‘Center Novae’. Is this what they called the person who was in the position of center? You wondered again.

You were in the backstage. You huffed, wiping the sweats on your temple. A member, Takamina led you in one of the rooms in the spaceship. You sat on the couch and accepted a cup of drink from her. It seems like all of the stage members were here, and they were discussing about you.

“…Ano…” A girl known as Sae, was the first to approach you. “Your radiance was so bright! It’s so bright that we can’t see a thing…” She trailed off, after seeing your cold expression.

“Are you from the kenkyuusens? If yes, I shall ask Tsubasa-san to arrange you to become one of us…” Takamina, the leader spoke.

“Are you sure, Takamina? This is the first time I see her… and we don’t even know what’s her name-…”

“Atsuko. Maeda Atsuko.” You blurted out, interrupting the so-called Yuko.

“Ehh?” Another surprise rippled through them. “Acchan?” “That ACCHAN?”

“But she’s not purple haired…”

Everyone’s sight was focusing on you, making you felt awkward. Takamina saw it, trying to gain everyone’s attention away from you. She really reassembles the Takahashi Minami you knew…

As they were still discussing about you, a loud bang made them stopped as Tsubasa-san --- Who looks like Mariko-sama rushed in. The first thing she did make you flinched, when she grabbed your hand with a pleased face. You could not utter a word as you were too shocked of these weird people. The heat inside you burned up more as she examined you meticulously, making you felt uncomfortable.

“It can’t be… this should be a lie…. No way…” She exclaimed.

Everyone was curious, including you. You wondered what Tsubasa-san found on you. It is because of the radiance you gave out…?

“AKB0048 members, I would like to announce something very important…”

You gulped. The others too.

“I don’t know whether is our Kirara drive had gotten wrong, or the time travel drive’s problems….”

You were panicking. Just what this woman was going to say? The atmosphere in the room was so tense that you felt that hard to breath.

“This girl here is not any Acchan the 13th…. She is the formal member of AKB48. Their ace, Maeda Atsuko.”

SO SO SO... how was it?  XD
Comments and critics are welcome.
Will post part 2 later day~
*Listening to Jane Doe by Takahashi Minami* Love her so much!!  :wub: :wub: :inlove:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 11:43:37 AM by Hirasawaizumi »

I love AKB48 whole heartily.
I love writing stories and draw manga.
Fanfic:Blood Curse
One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Like to go Japan someday and met them in person.

Offline ShipEveryone

• « ZOMBIE »
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The ♛ Of My Life Is Someone Unreachable.
Re: [ONESHOT] A Peek to the Future-- AcchanxAKB0048
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 04:36:17 PM »
OHHH . THIS IS .. EHH . HOW SHOULD I TYPE ITT . IDK . :imdead:

I WANT IT MOREEEE .  :nya:

Post now ? Please ? :on hypto:
ll The Idol MatchMake ll ;http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37036.0

ll One-shot collection ll"http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38073.0

One does not simply update without inspiration .

♥ Sink as member started announcing their graduation.

♚AtsuMina♚KojiYuu♚MariMii♚WMatsui♚SaeYaka♚

Offline Prataz

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 04:39:06 PM »
OMG...

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 06:44:55 PM »
part two :on gay:

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 07:35:55 PM »
Wow I really love the concept :D Nice to see a mix of AKB & 0048. Everyone def must be freaked to be in the presence of the original Maeda Atsuko!

Well now Acchan knows what happens when she doesn't listen to Minami & drifts off to sleep :P

Looking forward to the next part! thanks for the awesome fic :)

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 08:47:04 PM »
This is so great!! can't wait for u'r next update...maybe i can....have to be patient!...yosh!...i'll be waiting!! :twothumbs 8)2
Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2013, 09:13:46 PM »
Cool OS...

I like the story so much...

I can't wait to see the next part of the OS

Thank you for the lovely OS

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 10:38:41 PM »
Interesting story!
I want to know more~
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2013, 12:07:02 AM »
yeaaaah!! I want more!!
very interesting fic!!

Offline mayuyuXlyukirinlover13

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2013, 02:32:11 AM »
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMFG!! this so awesome!!! Acchan in the future AKB!!! I wanna read more~!! :tantrum:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2013, 05:00:43 AM »
hell!! yeah!! :B

Offline den_takacchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP: ATSUMINA AND KOJIYUU
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2013, 07:53:13 AM »
acchan. time traveled? i want more of this fic! it's exciting me. impact i wanna more of this! please update it soon! :cow:

Offline hikari_043083

• Rena-ojousama's Gundam Caretaker
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2013, 08:47:53 AM »
Whoa!!! This super interesting!!!
I am definitely waiting for part 2.

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2013, 10:23:18 AM »
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMFG!! this so awesome!!! Acchan in the future AKB!!! I wanna read more~!! :tantrum:

me too!
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2013, 10:45:28 AM »
this is so good!! XD
the real acchan's here!! :shocked :cathappy:
i love how everyone keeps saying 'but shes not purple haired' :P
lol tsubasa-san's reaction :lol:
waiting for part 2 :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 10:50:37 AM »
omg... I commented on the wrong story.. My sickness got the best of me... OTL
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:40:15 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2013, 08:53:41 AM »
Hi. sorry for waiting. here goes part two!
Hope you all enjoy :D  :thumbsup

“What-…”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“There’s no way the original member of AKB48 will sit here. This is AKB0048!”

Protests, mutters, complain, and all sorts of words filled up the room. You were also very curious; just where was this place? How come you in ended here? And the most important question in your mind that bugged you a long time was…

“…What is AKB0048?”

The members silenced. They were turning their gaze to you, again. Awkwardness rose up again to your body. This time, nobody stood out and helped you.

“Earth was destroyed, including the AKB48 Theater in Akihabara…” Tsubasa turned away her gaze.

“Mankind lives in many planets right now… and because they find entertainment are a waste of time and money…”

“…They banned it. But only a few are eligible, just like Akiba star!” Yuko replied.

“And then, the ones who brought hope and love through these entertainment ban-law planets are us! AKB0048!” Haruna said with a cute wink.

You stared, thinking nothing. You don’t know what to reply. You felt confused yet understand at the same time.

This was maybe thousand years after your world. “Then… What is the number of the newest generations…?”

“77.” Replied Tsubasa with no hesitation.

“Wow… that’s…” You felt a lump in your throat. You can’t think of any replies for them.

“Well, I suppose that everyone is tired, so go back to your rooms to have a rest. “ Saying, the members left the room, only Takamina, Tsubasa and you.

“Takamina, I hope you’ll explain more to her about us, as a captain of the group.”

“Okay Tsubasa-san. I will.” Takamina said emphatically. You nodded, and started the journey in the spaceship with Takamina.

You had a tour in the spaceship with Takamina. She showed you the rooms, hallways, the machines where they used to defend themselves… You observed everything with a languorous pace. When you and Takamina reach a certain place, you stopped your steps. The green haired girl noticed you, and saw you staring at the photos that hung on the wall.

You saw Acchan with purple haired, Mii-chan, Yuihan and so on.

“Who are they?” You asked Takamina.

“They’re center novas! They’re the ones who shine brightly than everyone else. They are the center of the group.”

“How come I don’t see them here?”

“…” Takamina silenced, watching the photos with a hint of sadness. The girls in the photos portrayed a big, stunning smile, like they were glaring at you, giving the best smile they had to you. You turned your gaze to the Acchan the 13th, noticing that her smile, her face and her hair was so similar to you.

“That’s Acchan. Our last Center Nova”

“Did them…” You gulped a bit, after seeing Takamina’s upset expression. “…Gone…I mean… Disappear?”

The atmosphere was tense, but broke when Yuko spoke, with a drink in her hands.

“Yes, they vanished when they were in the concert. I saw it with my own eyes… When Acchan disappear…” Yuko said with a sad tone.

She handed the drink to you, and continued, “By then, I was just a mere kenkyuusei, who wanted so much to perform with Acchan.”

You took a sip from the drink she gave you. Surprisingly, it tasted good. “The last live she performed, the radiance she shone… I can’t forget till now. It was my dream to perform with her, but…”

“When I was chose to be one of the senbatsu members… she was long gone already…”

“And now, the center position was abolished followed by the disappearance of Maeda Atsuko the 13th.” Takamina interrupted, after seeing Yuko’s upset face while telling her story.

“But now, my new dream is to stand at the centre position!” Said Yuko emphatically. Her determination was shown, making you felt bad as an ace. You stood in the center position for so long, did not even realize that they are some members who are willing to sacrifice everything to stand at your place. Maybe ‘center’ to them were so precious and not everybody could stand in this position.

“So these are the Center Novas you all are talking about…” You said, gaining the two girls’ attention.

“I’ll better bring Maeda-san back to her room to rest. She must be tired after the concert…” You took a last gulp of the drink, and followed Takamina to your room. Yuko was still there, staring at you. A moment later, she called you and told you…

“Please perform with us in our next concert. I want to feel that radiance of the Center Nova again.”

The words kept ringing in your mind, loudly and clearly. You were in your bed, lying restlessly. You tossed and turned, but you can’t go to sleep. Maybe this is not your era… and you were feeling homesick now…

…While thinking, you drifted to your dreamland before you even noticed.

xxxxx

“Erm… Maeda-san, it’s time to get ready for the live show… please wake up and head towards the dressing room…” You heard a soft knock from the door while you were brushing your black sleek hair. You got up, and found Takamina was standing at your doorstep. She greeted you with a big grin, and led you to the dressing room to change. Kojiharu gave you the clothes when you reached. You took it and said thank you with a small bowed. While you were changing, you noticed that a tiny luminescent organism flying around you. You patted it, thinking this tiny thing was cute. Once you changed, Takamina told you about the whole flow of the concert. You nodded, and you realized the current position you were was the center position.

“…Ano… Maeda-san… Can I know how the original Sae was?”

“Yeah… me too… What about Akimoto Sayaka?”

“Then the original Mayuyu?” Mayu asked with a flat tone, just like a cyborg girl.

Everyone seemed like to learn more about the original AKB48. They kept bombing you question, making you felt confused of giving which answers first. As you were in your state of confusion, Tsubasa-san came and told everyone to go to the Flying Get to be ready. Without getting a satisfying answer, they all left the dressing unwillingly. You wanted to leave too, but Tsubasa stopped you.

“Give your best, Original Acchan.”

“O-okay… I will.” You felt weird when she called you that way. But you ignored, set your steps to be ready for the concert. When you reach the backstage, they were making a circle, waiting for you. You quicken your pace and together with them, you felt that you were with the original members, your best comrades, friends…

“AKB0048… ikuzo!!”

“UN~~!!” You could hear a loud cheer from the audience, just like the theater back then…

The concert started with Overture, followed by Ponytail to shushu. You danced with determine, leading the whole senbatsu group to a new stage. They gasped and almost freaked out as they saw your flawless dance step, a nice voice, and a spirit that never wavered.

“So, this was how AKB48 look like back in the days…” Takamina and Yuko thought together.

The kiraras gathered around you once more. With the cheering from the crowds, the radiance you gave out last performance was back. You closed your eyes, enjoying the concert as much as you can. The more you danced and sang, the more the kiraras gave out the brightness that led up the whole place. You felt that you were getting lighter and lighter, and in the end…

“Center Nova… eh? So, this kind of feeling is… the one who is Center Nova…right?”

You blinked. You blinked again.

You were in a spacious room.

You lifted up your head, only to found there was a small note beside you.

“Sleep well, my sleeping princess.”

You smirked. “That Takamina…” You can’t help yourself but to smile at the note. You got up from the room, and saw everything was back to normal again. You took a peek to the practice room, and found the midget was teaching and giving orders to the members. How many hours did you sleep actually?

“But, the dream… it’s so vivid. So vivid that I could felt every member’s heart….” You shook your head, practically wanted to shake awake of yourself. You opened the door and greeted politely with ‘tadaima~’. They all stared at you, but quickly gathered themselves and back to practice. The captain brushed your bangs lightly and asked you to stand at that position. You gave a peck of the midget’s forehead, earning a blushed from her. You stood at the center position, and saw the reflection of your dreams.

Pieces of shattered dreams combined into a movie, playing in front of you.

You saw yourself, glowing brightly as you danced. The aura and the radiance that you felt was now flowing in your body.

You smiled wryly, and continued your practice as a Center Nova.

That ends this ONESHOT....  :lol:
 :twothumbs

I love AKB48 whole heartily.
I love writing stories and draw manga.
Fanfic:Blood Curse
One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Like to go Japan someday and met them in person.

• Member+
Re: [ONESHOT] A Peek to the Future-- AcchanxAKB0048-part 2[29/3]
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2013, 10:47:47 AM »
Oh that Was cool! just...COOL!! I'm now curious....Did she really meet them all? the 0048? and did the 0048 See her for real? Soooo many questions in my head right now :tantrum:  but I love this so so so much~! You are one great Writer my Friend! :D

Offline hikari_043083

• Rena-ojousama's Gundam Caretaker
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2013, 11:26:35 AM »
That was a wicked dream Acchan was having. It seemed to me though that she actually met 0048 in reality. Well, this is just a one shot though. No part 2? Another part would be nice. It might even evolve to a full blown crossover fic hehe!!!

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2013, 12:30:08 PM »
That was a wicked dream Acchan was having. It seemed to me though that she actually met 0048 in reality. Well, this is just a one shot though. No part 2? Another part would be nice. It might even evolve to a full blown crossover fic hehe!!!

^Hikari might be right it MIGHT be a full on crossover  :grin: nah just kiddin~

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Say It Ain`t So