JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Poupee De Cire Poupee De Son Domoto Kyodai 2006-06-18

Author Topic: The Pairing!!! Thread  (Read 24359 times)

Offline 123SillyBlast

• Member+
Re: The Pairing!!! Thread
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2010, 03:56:07 PM »
Yuuna-Ruka XD

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2011, 07:45:13 AM »

Offline 123SillyBlast

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2011, 08:11:27 AM »
She likes doing that to Erika, doesn't she. :lol:

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2012, 11:11:24 AM »
Looks like this thread going down, let's make it up   :D
My opinion for Idoling pairing : (Yazawa & Fonchi included  :cry: still missed them)

#6 Tonotono >< #9 Yokoyoko => both are smart girls, also voice ace
#15 Nao >< #20 Aichan => energetic duo
#19 Yurippe >< #20 Aichan => 3rd-gen combi
#21 Kaede >< #22 Rukachan >< 23 Yuuna >< #24 Manachan >< #25 Kaorun (Ojima Not included) => Young combi

Member close to Masuno-san will be (because teased periodically) :
#7 yazawa
#8 Fonchi
#12 Umeko
#16 Amimi

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline 123SillyBlast

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2012, 10:53:08 PM »
Yes, let's keep this thread going. :jphip:

Let's keep an open mind for the more obscure pairings.

MaiSuu (the leader and the disciple).
Here we have Maipuru explaining something to Suu-chan (how to eat?). I think Suu-chan is getting it …

YazaTon (just because we're probably not going to see much of it anymore):

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2013, 04:31:51 AM »
Still Remember about this thread??  :D :D It's been 1 year over since last posts :D
Now i want to review about the best pairing!!! in 2012, the nominees are :

1. Ruka - Kaede : or バカ コンビ (sorry for their fans), they seemed match, beside of their identical ages, their character fit each other. Proved by DJ Rukaede episodes.
2. Kurumin - Karen : one other best pairing!!! nominee, great コンビ with identical ages, and came from same new generations (5th-gen). It looks like 2 of them didn't get along well with other 5th-gen (Ramutan & Reia-chan)
3. Kaorun - Reia-chan : Very unexpected pairing!!! so far  :D :D. Long time ago, i thought Reia will be difficult to get along with other member because of her age, but surprisingly she get along so well with Kaorun. With her awkward character, and marked as a teased "character", Kaorun become as a great nee-chan for Reia-chan.
4. Ai-Chan - Yurippe : We all know about Aichan - Naorin friendship in their private life, but in 2012 i saw Aichan more close to her fellow 3rd-gen, which is Yurippe. IMO after time being, they become an adult, i saw Aichan likely turn into adult, which is match with Yurippe rather than Naorin. So there will be less occasion like Sumo battle, Ganbaringu anymore for Aichan..
5. Last but not least, this maybe will be the best pairing in 2012 :

tonotono-yokoyoko is the winner of all pairing!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs almost 5-consecutive years, same generations, same ages, both are university student, same skills (voice-dancing), and any other you name it.. 6-9 コンビ  FTW!!!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 07:12:58 PM by b8067hc »

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2013, 06:13:09 AM »

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2013, 12:33:51 PM »
Amimi always treats Kaede as her baby sister.  :lol:

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2013, 07:18:17 PM »
Amimi always treats Kaede as her baby sister.  :lol:

I Think everyone (older member) still treat Kaede as a young sister :) :). the problem right now, Kaede isn't the youngest anymore. Maybe she'll become next-Serina (ex-youngest sister character). But you're right, so far Amimi really take care of Kaede in some occasion.  :wub:

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2013, 08:01:02 PM »
I Think everyone (older member) still treat Kaede as a young sister :) :). the problem right now, Kaede isn't the youngest anymore. Maybe she'll become next-Serina (ex-youngest sister character). But you're right, so far Amimi really take care of Kaede in some occasion.  :wub:

Yeah I think so too, maybe to most older members she is still their baby even 5th gen is there. Kikuchi is really touchy with her.  :lol: As for pairings, is Hii-chan even close to anybody? Kikuchi always mentions she's close with her but I haven't really seen it or maybe I haven't watched enough old episodes.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2013, 12:52:06 AM »

Yeah I think so too, maybe to most older members she is still their baby even 5th gen is there. Kikuchi is really touchy with her.  :lol: As for pairings, is Hii-chan even close to anybody? Kikuchi always mentions she's close with her but I haven't really seen it or maybe I haven't watched enough old episodes.

There you go, Team Miyake. Those two are close to each other it was said across quite a few episodes too.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2013, 12:55:16 AM »
As for pairings, is Hii-chan even close to anybody? Kikuchi always mentions she's close with her but I haven't really seen it or maybe I haven't watched enough old episodes.

If talking about TV show, not actually. Amimi is indeed close to her but especially she is talking about her private life. In fact not just Amimi, in private life Hii-chan is close to Maipuru, Yurippe, Yazawa, Ojima, Suu-chan, Umeko, Serina, Asahi, and of course Kaede. Some of them even sometimes stayed over Hii-chan house. Hii-chan is a shy person, that she rarely shows her clumsy side in the show. Episode 863, the members that were shown "afraid" with Hii-chan actually the members who knows Hii-chan's clumsy side. And talking about who actually taking care of Kaede, it should be Hii-chan. Kaede got many clothes from Hii-chan, even shoes (#650).

People is thinking too negative about Hii-chan. :smhid

Pairing is not about who close to who, it's about character compatibility, craziness. That Hii-chan will never pairs to anyone.

And talking about pairs, as Masuno said, Amimi & Hii-chan pair is the "scariest" pair. And if Ton-chan & Hii-chan paired even with their incompatibility character, it is like fusion of Son Goku and Vegeta.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 01:22:37 AM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2013, 01:28:58 AM »

Idoling!!! member's real face without make-up/すっぴん  :lol: :lol: Naorin is the best  :twothumbs very identical with her 'make-up' face.
Btw i forgot to add one more pairing!!! :
Maipuru - Sakacchi : I think this is an adult pair, match each other because they're the oldest in their generation in terms of age  :)

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2013, 04:56:33 PM »
Chill bro  O0 Maybe 863 really got to me ever since I watched that, I wouldn't be asking questions in the first place if I didn't think Hii-chan is the bomb.  :)

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2013, 07:58:36 AM »
More pairing!!! this time #15 & #25 combi, NaoKaoru

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2013, 08:27:54 AM »
lately those two seems close..Nao and Kaorun  :wub:

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2013, 07:14:30 PM »
The cutest pair ever?

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2013, 05:03:44 AM »
Sorry for barging eventhough I'm a AKB48 fan~!!!!  :) :) :)

It's just me or the pairing system of Idoling!!! is same as AKB48 pairing system???

Some of the first generations are very close... Like YokoTono pairing (short version of Tonotono x Yokoyoko)....

I don't know if they have same chemistry as AtsuMina pairing... And same information.... Same generation, same age, same year of birth..

Sorry for comparing~!!!! BTW, I like Ton-chan....  XD XD XD
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline 123SillyBlast

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2013, 06:46:12 AM »
Moriton? Tonmoto?  :lol:

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2014, 09:16:29 AM »
I say.. Tonotomo (Tonooka Erica x Itano Tomomi)

KAWAII~~~~~  :wub: :wub: :wub:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 09:22:24 AM by Minamiyuki »
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Poupee De Cire Poupee De Son Domoto Kyodai 2006-06-18