JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Our Time

Author Topic: One heart for Two [Chapter 4 up 19 Feb]  (Read 10155 times)

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: One heart for Two [Chapter 2 up 2 Feb]
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 05:19:17 PM »
^what are you laughing  :angry: :angry: :angry:

One heart for Two is written for AlwaysAi :3
S!hu! you're so popular  :D
HAHAHAHA..  :lol:
i know i know  :oops: :oops:
- *POUTS*
dont worry, remember, the special place in my heart, it's always you.. :wub:

ADA!!, CHP 3!!XD

edit: new page get!XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2010, 05:23:46 PM »
^
 :P

I'm not sure if trashing this thread as well with our comments is okay but just this once  :nervous

Offline Ada XD

• Ai-chan's ichiban female wota :D
  • Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2010, 12:07:35 PM »
Chapter 3: Your sweet Scent (Gakisan POV)

Now what to do… 

Every time the phone rang I pretended I didn't hear it.  There was no one in the bar to look at me strangely anymore because they were all gone to classes.  This cup of coffee I have in my hands, this bracelet I still wear on my wrist... I clenched my teeth as I looked outside the window..  That tree where we used to hide when it was raining, even this bar; it all reminds me of her.
The grip on my cup tightened as those disturbing images kept crossing my head.

(Flashback)
“I don’t know what has gotten into me. I’m sorry I acted weird Aichan.”
She placed her fingers on my arm and turned me around. Her tender touch hurt mentally, because it reminded me of what I most wanted, yet couldn't have. In front of those beautiful hazel eyes I was lost.
“It's my fault”
It's actually mine and you know it.
“Look I... am terribly sorry for what I did. I must have troubled you and-”
No Aichan, please don't say that.
“… I totally understood you when you didn’t even wanted to look at me. But trust me Gaki, I didn’t know what I was doing. Nor did I know that those actions were so repulsive to you… But whatevs.”
Repulsive? Just what are you talking about? The ends of my lips turned upwards as I struggled not to  burst out crying.
“Anyway. Can we forget what happened? Please.”
You make my dream come true, then you ask me to forget about it. Takahashi Ai, you disappoint me. (/Flashback)

I sighed as I placed the now empty cup on the table. The quietness of the bar was suddenly disturbed when the front door slammed open, followed by the  hurried steps of some noisy high heels.
“Oh god Gakisan. I thought I wasn't going to find you!”
“Is something wrong Sayu?" She gasped for air, running her fingers through her hair to fix it. I have never seen her so... nervous.
“You have to go find Aichan.”
Oh. “Why should I?”
“Well uhm. I talked to her earlier. She said that she wants to-”
“Honestly... I don't care what she wants”
“Gakisan listen to me. She cares about you okay? She just doesn't want to hurt people”
“Oh please Sayu. She only cares about her own needs.”
She looked at me as if I would have killed her bunny or something.
“Are you going to deny that half of our class is after her?”
“No but...”
“Bingo. Right now she might be enjoying her spare time with Reina.. or with the freshman. I heard they're quite close you know?”
“... Wow Gakisan. I can't believe you have that opinion of her.”
“Well what do you expect? She brings me to bed, then asks me to just stay friends. How am I supposed to forget she's been playing with me huh?”  Despite my peaceful personality, I couldn't help but to punch the damn table, pouring out all my frustration. It didn't fade away though.

“Fine. You just keep on thinking she's a player, while she struggles her ass off to not lose you. I'd say it doesn't worth the pain anyway,” I rolled my eyes, faking the conversation was too boring for me to handle “because you know what? I actually DO know how it is to save the friendship with the one you love. And it's nowhere near perfect. ”
She grabbed her bag and stormed out the door, not even looking behind. I sighed.
She wants to save the friendship? Well I might just want to ruin it.

I stared at the door intensely while leaning against the wall.My back started aching after 5 minutes, and it still wasn't opening. Just when I was thinking how to face her and what to tell her, the door cracked open and the students made their way out from the class. There she was too; probably the shortest of them all, but by far the cutest.
She was clearly surprised to see me there.
I walked over to her and smiled charmingly “Hi Aichan. How were your classes?”
“… Pretty boring I think. Are you waiting for someone Gakisan?”
“Not anymore~ Want to uhm… go out for a walk?”
Her eyes shot open “Yes?” and I couldn't help but smile “…Is that a question?”
“No~ I mean yes, I do”

I felt myself shiver in the evening wind. We definitely spent too much time in that park, because the moon was already rosen above us in a pale glow. The sound of a zipper stopped me from contemplating any further the nature.
She smiled sweetly as her arms opened widely, revealing a cute white t shirt. My stomach flip flopped at that sight, so I didn't spend much time before sliding my arms inside and resting my head on her chest. I closed my eyes as her warmth surrounded me, listening to her fast pounding heart.
My face moved upwards, inhaling the sweet scent of her neck.
Why you make me feel like this?

She pulled me even closer to her, and I could feel her every curve. Just how much you care about me Aichan? I wasn't going to wait no more so I looked upwards, staring at her lips...
...But her phone rang.
Dang~
“Yes?” Uh oh, she's pissed haha. Finish with it already so we can resume our~
“Aichan. Better have an explanation for dumping me okay? Where the hell have you been?!”
Tanakacchi's voice?
“ R-Reina... I'm so sorry, I forgot!”
“Yeah sure. You shouldn't be outside so late. Not without me anyway... Who are you with?!”
She's gonna ruin this...
“Uhm. I have to hung up now. I'll be there in 5 minutes”

She placed the cellphone back into her pocket, and I could already feel my heart ache when she gently removed my hands from her waist. She took off her sweatshirt and placed it on my shoulders, as I stared at her with a disappointed look.
“Gakisan.  I'll make it up to you tomorrow okay?...” She caressed my cheek as I looked the other way. “...I promise.”
My eyes followed her up until she disappeared in the darkness. I brought the perfumed sleeve up to my face and sank my thoughts into it.
Return to me.

I surely wasn't going to miss the classes again so I decided to skip my lunch break and study in my room.  My parents' lectures were the last thing I wanted.  But for the moment, the only problem was the empty fridge…
Some knocks at the door could be heard as I flipped the pages of my notebooks.  What can be more annoying than someone disturbing just when you are in the mood to study?  I walked over to the door and opened it frowning.
“I figured you wouldn't want to have lunch with us.”
Oh how well you know me. Actually the other reason I didn't go to the cafeteria was for Reina. She would have glared at me the whole time as if to throw me over a cliff, for... stealing away her roommate. But anyway.
“Aichan? What are you doing here? ”
She waved a plastic bag in front of me, smiling “Aren't you gonna invite me inside?”
“Oh sure, come in~”

I tried hard to keep my eyes on the lines in my books, but failed.
She bent over the table, pulling out some cans of soda and pizza. Did I mention how smoking she looked in those short jeans?

We had our lunch and, as expected, it made my day. She grabbed a tissue and rubbed it gently against my lower lip, giggling.
Oh whoops. Bring the ketchup next time too, Aichan~

“Thanks.” I sighed “I couldn't have studied without food”
“You need a roommate to help you with the groceries you know?” she suggested, cleaning away the mess we did.
“Nah, that's the advantage of having a room all by myself. I don't actually like to have... a wrong company.”
“Oh. Am I disturbing you?”
You? Not in a million years. “Huh? No,no... In fact if you want, you can still stay here and study with me.” I grinned from ear to ear hopefully she'll agree.
I got from her a cute giggle and a quick nod “Sure. But wait a sec, I think my mascara is dripping because of the hot ketchup.”
She closed the door of the bathroom after her and I threw myself on the bed, smiling dumbly at the ceiling, but I quickly shot back up when the door was opened again.
But that was... the front one. I didn't even have time to react when Eri jumped on me on the bed, hugging me tightly.
“Ne Gakisan~ Why didn't you come to have lunch with us?”
This time her adorable pout didn't have the same effect on me “Well I-”

“I missed you~~~ Anyway. Aika is throwing a birthday party with her classmates so I won't be able to sleep~”
“Oh...” I tried to remove her arms from around my neck but it was all in vain. I was too stuffed to make effort.
“So can I spend the night here again? Can I? Please~~”

Man, what kind of situation is this. “Urgh, of course Kame-han” I tried to smile and stroked her hair, because she reminded me of my younger sister, but... got in return a light kiss on the lips.
What the- Oh no.
I heard the slam of the front door, and when I tilted my head to the side, Aichan's bag wasn't there anymore.

There she goes again...

Really sorry for the lateness D: *bows* 

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Re: One heart for Two [Chapter 3 up 9 Feb]
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2010, 03:59:50 PM »
I knew it!!!! I knew it!!!! Gaki-san did have feelings for Ai!!!!!!!

Damn it!!! Gaki-san!!!! Why did you have to go and let Eri stay!!!!! Why didn't you tell her the truth that you had company!!!!! Why!!! WHY!!!! Gawd, I am being overly dramatic  :lol:

Ohhhhh~~~ So possibly Eri loves Risa as well???  :? Woah~~~~ drama, I can totally see the upcoming drama, but then again if Risa doesn't feel the same for Eri does that mean Reina and Sayu has a chance????

Funny I thought Sayu didn't like Risa because of Eri but now it seems she's very moody?? I don't know if I am phrasing that correctly but her moods change a lot

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2010, 04:34:36 PM »
Hey Girl,

dont worry, remember, the special place in my heart, it's always you..
- Did you notice that you wrote your nick in? I knew it was for Ai-chan.. Ain't it? :(

To story!:

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

"because you know what? I actually DO know how it is to save the friendship with the one you love. And it's nowhere near perfect. ”
Hmmmmm... who was it? XD Reina? or Eri? I'm going with Eri~ LOL

“Yeah sure. You shouldn't be outside so late. Not without me anyway... Who are you with?!”
-  :huhuh Ai-chan didn't dare to tell Reina who she was with?

This time her adorable pout didn't have the same effect on me “Well I-”
- there were times whereby there were effects!?  :O Eri is definitely on full force to nail Risa.. XD

As much as i enjoys GakiKame.... but i really hope it is a TakaGaki..............................  ;)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 04:43:10 PM by amEthystx »

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2010, 07:59:59 PM »
ive noticed ive been reading depressing fics today!  :badluck: :badluck: :badluck:

and it kinda affected my mood! brr... :fainted: :fainted: :fainted:

ah....well, as far as i like GakiKame  :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: my heart only aches for TakaGaki  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

woot....what a lame cheesy line i got there!  :sweat:

anyway! a hurt ai-chan is not good!  :bigdeal:

maybe i just had too much drama for today..... poor Ai-chan!  she's must be like this --->  :on speedy:

while Eri was like ----->  :on slopkiss:

and Gaki was ----->  :on blackhole:

haha....update soon author-san!   :kneelbow:

PS: i just watch the platinum concert again! and the best part is where Sayu and Ai-chan kissed!  :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:
haha what a random thought! gomen!

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2010, 08:30:27 PM »
@FaqU: the answer to your questions are in the next chappies  :twisted: Sayu actually cares about Aichan and Gaki. Even though she loves Eri, she knows it isn't Gaki's fault that Eri doesn't love her back
@amEthystx: "always you" I thought it was for Aichan too o_o lmao XD
@ayase909: That kiss part was e-p-i-c XD <3
Sayu :  :mon kissy:
Aichan :  :mon wtfmm:
Sayu : :mon kissy: :mon kissy:
Aichan :  :bigdeal: :mon kissy: :mon runcry:
Thanks for commenting <3

« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 09:27:07 PM by Ada XD »

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2010, 02:48:25 PM »
somehow i kinda confuse about this chp  :? :? :?
during the flashback, did it happen long ago or recently?
it's werid seeing them like this yet, kinda lovely at the more ending of this chp ^^;

and really, what wrong with aichan?!want gakisan to forget it?
they done it right..
i think, aichan is scare that their relationship might change to bad after it so if gakisan forget it, she and gakisan still can be good frenz and not someone gakisan hate..

She's gonna ruin this...
“Uhm. I have to hung up now. I'll be there in 5 minutes”
aichan doesnt dare to let reina know she is with gakisan?!
i need more drama within this 3.. :lol:

kamei kamei kamei :angry:

although i rooting for AiGaki..
Yet, somehow, give some AiReina! XD
make gakisan real jealous  :P
yea, i'm ebil (kR influence me)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2010, 03:15:01 PM »
Damn! First Reina. Now Eri has to spoil the TakaGaki moment XD

How is Gaki gonna clear this mess? :P

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2010, 11:32:46 PM »
Damn how I love this fic >o<!

I'm always looking forward it =)

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2010, 08:27:03 AM »
Whoa!   :heart:

yea, i'm ebil (kR influence me)
:OMG:  Ada-Dear don't you ever believe in what S!hu!'s saying

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2010, 09:15:14 AM »
my new favorite fan fic XD

Takagaki is unique  :mon lovelaff:

but Reina... :mon wtfmm:

arghh leave them to alone   :mon uggh::mon mad: :mon cheek: :mon zoom::mon slapself:

..............for god :mon yell:

anyway XD i love this really really, congratulations Ada  :mon squee:

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
Re: One heart for Two [Chapter 4 up 19 Feb]
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2010, 10:10:13 PM »
-One Heart for Two- Chapter 4: Their twisted Dilemmas[/u] (Gakisan POV)

It's not my fault I'm dreaming of her every time.

Before opening my eyes, I felt a firm arm around my waist.
“Aichan..?”
Still sleepy, I shifted to the side and saw Eri instead, breathing slowly against the creamy sheets. I placed her arm on the pillow gently as to not to wake her up.
Sighing, I got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom, hoping a cold shower would bring me down to earth faster.

Some minutes later, a cold breeze brushed against my legs. I looked over the shoulder, only to see the door of the shower cabin sliding open.
“ERI?!”
She stepped inside smiling brightly, while my entire body froze in shock. “Do you need me to help you wash your back?”
I didn't even get the time to reply when the soap touched my skin; I sighed, handing her the sponge so she would get it over already, then covered myself with my arms.

“You know Gakisan. It gets annoying to hear you mention Aichan so many times, even in your sleep”
“Hm? Am I doing that?”
“Don't play the dumb with me. Do you really think she feels the same towards you?”

When I entered the cafeteria, I noticed they were in higher spirits than usual, but as I stepped towards them, the atmosphere suddenly changed.
Sayu stopped from giggling and Aichan looked at me for a moment, then resumed feeding Reina from her desert.
I had to control somehow that jealousy that built up in me, especially because i didn't want to mess things up more than I did the previous day. Ignoring Aichan again was out of the question, as well as apologizing for what she saw between me and Kame. All that mattered for the moment was that she was happy, meaning that the kiss didn't bother her much.

I seated myself next to Sayumi, not knowing on what intonation to greet them, as to not make Aichan think I'm actually happy for spending the night with Eri.
“What's new?”
Okay that was just stupid.
“Nothing much, Gakisan. How about you? Did you sleep well?”
I winced at Sayumi's boldness. “Yeah... I think.”
Aichan pierced through me with a serious stare. “Where's Eri?”
“I think she's..." my silence followed by a sigh made her raise her eyebrows. I could never lie to her; not anymore. "...still in my room.”
The smile she showed back at me melted my heart; even if it was filled with sarcasm. My confusion grew more, thinking hard over what Eri told me this morning.

“Sorry to interrupt...”
Reina flinched hearing that voice, but didn't dare turning around.
Why did she go so pale in a matter of seconds?
“Oh! Mittsi!” Aichan made her room next to her on the bench, and Aika timidly joined us on the table.
“I want to invite you guys to my birthday party tonight. You are busy, I know.. but it's very important to me so I really hope I won't get a 'no' for an answer.”
Sayumi nodded excitedly “Sure sure!! We'll be there!~”
Something is wrong here. “Wait a sec... I thought the party was last night.”
“Hm? No... it was always planned to be today.”
“But Kame told me-”
“T-That doesn't matter Gakisan, let's go get some presents now!”
Sayumi jumped off the bench, dragging me away from them. All I could hear before exiting the cafeteria was Aika's “You don't have to...!”

It was already night when we were back. Yep, she made me skip classes again. Sayu headed to her room not only to get ready herself, but help JunJun also. Don't ask why.
Browsing through the wardrobe, lots of cute dresses slided through my fingers, but as expected... I couldn't decide for the right one.

(Flashback)
“This one or... this one?” I placed the two dresses in front of her and giggled at how adorable she looked while trying hard to decide. She even poked her lips with the index finger and put the other hand on her hip.
“I think the short one fits you better” her wide smirk made me blush.
“I don't know Aichan... ”
“Look. Your parents aren't here anymore to shout out loud what a bad influence I am to you. So just for a night, forget about them will you?”

I should have listened to you. I shouldn't have let you go, because... She stole you away from me.
I sighed, seating myself at the end of the bed. But I'm gonna fight for you Aichan.

When I climbed one more floor, I was blown off by the loud music coming from Eri and Aika's room. How did they get the approval for a party in the middle of the week anyway?

I hit the door hard hoping someone would hear me. It surprised me to see Reina opening the door; she was probably somewhere near... She didn't put up the most welcoming smile, but a rather scary frown.
Mittsi was very happy to receive from me a customized collar for her dog Leo, she asked me to have a good time and to tell her if anything was wrong.

I looked around and saw Eri and Sayu chitchatting on a couch, Reina getting back to the bar where JunJun was waiting for her, still... no sight of Aichan.
Eri seemed to notice my presence and pulled me in the middle of the room, making me dance. The way she moved around me was slightly disturbing, but I let her do her stuff because she was obviously high.

Oh wth.
Reina and Aichan were pushed by Sayu through all those freshmans somewhere near us.
It's getting kinda weird here...
Even if there was awkwardness between them, I still couldn't watch them dance that close. Of course I didn't want to ruin Aichan's night so I left Eri dance alone and ran to the bathroom.
Just when I thought I calmed down a bit, I heard knocks at the door, even through the loud noise. I got excited thinking it's her but... the door slammed open and Eri jumped on me without closing it.

“Kame? ... KAME!!” her hands started groping the wrong areas, whereas her lips went up and down my neck. I could do nothing against the force of her grasps, only hope that something could close the door so that no one will see that.
Woah. The worst thing actually happened.

“You two should get a room.” Sayu's smile didn't have the usual brightness no more. Aichan was dragged after her, and when she saw where Eri's hands were... She froze on the spot.

She's losing her faith in me.

~~~

;D Next chappie will be up soon :3  :grin:
Comments are loved  :heart: xD

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2010, 12:24:55 AM »
No way!!!!! arghhh Eri!!!!, leave alone to Risa and Ai :smhid ...aww the OPV of Gaki is really good :thumbup, i hope the next cap have some takagaki scene's :heart: :wub:

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2010, 05:32:27 AM »
ERI!!  :mon wtf:

DON'T LOSE FAITH AICHAN!!  :mon scare:

GAKI!! TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW!!! :scolding:

Otherwise, you might lose her forever...  :mon cute:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2010, 03:27:58 AM »
Damn that Eri! Why attack Risa when Reina is standing there *is biased for TanaKame XD*

Gaki is really in deep trouble :lol:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2010, 02:36:42 PM »
i read this chp long ago..yet i forget to comment.. :nervous

Kamei should just get off huh..she making stuff difficuilt for AiGaki huh  :angry:

“You know Gakisan. It gets annoying to hear you mention Aichan so many times, even in your sleep”
then u can just go away..XD

I should have listened to you. I shouldn't have let you go, because... She stole you away from me.
she?does she mean reina?

But I'm gonna fight for you Aichan.
i'm in denial.. :lol:
AiGaki or AiReina :lol:

Woah. The worst thing actually happened.
:lol: :lol:

“You two should get a room.” Sayu's smile didn't have the usual brightness no more. Aichan was dragged after her, and when she saw where Eri's hands were... She froze on the spot.

She's losing her faith in me.
no worries..
you still have reina..
i losing faith in gakisan too.. :lol: XD :D :P

next chp!!!!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2010, 07:54:00 AM »
“Do you need me to help you wash your back?”
OMG  :lol:

:w00t:

“Don't play the dumb with me. Do you really think she feels the same towards you?”
OMG  Ebil Eri   :smhid

Okay that was just stupid.
XD

It's getting kinda weird here...
Makes me think  :twisted:  XD

“Kame? ... KAME!!” her hands started groping the wrong areas, whereas her lips went up and down my neck
:scared:

Aichan was dragged after her, and when she saw where Eri's hands were... She froze on the spot.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :frustrated:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Our Time