JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Life

Author Topic: [TEAM S | TEAM SII] SAE ~ The Miyazawa Sae Thread  (Read 414006 times)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
Re: [SNH48] SAE ~ The Miyazawa Sae Thread
« Reply #1060 on: October 19, 2013, 02:27:17 PM »
Sae had her final AKB48 handshake event on 2013/10/19:

Sae also tweeted these two pics of her send-off:

According to sillythings on-site report, the fans sung "yakusoku yo" to her to send her off.

Chihiro

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1061 on: November 12, 2013, 01:49:18 PM »
Footage of Sae's first concert in SNH48

Self-introduction at 22:10
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1062 on: November 12, 2013, 02:01:19 PM »
M16. Mushi no Ballad (Miyazawa Sae)

I found some interesting info about Sae's Mushi no Ballad

From twintower-love
Report about Sae singing Mushi no Ballad @ Tokyo Dome 3rdDay 2013.08.24
- Sae kept the chorus background music with full Sayaka voice. So when she sang, people said it sounded like the two of them were singing together.
- On the 1st day Sayaka was standing on the main stage singing Mushi no Ballad. Today Sae was standing on the sub stage, she moved toward the center stage and facing the main stage while singing. Report had it that it made it look like she was singing looking at Sayaka standing from the main stage. Together with Sayaka’s voice in the back ground, it felt like a duet with two of them.

Twitter 2013.08.24
Sae:

Tokyo Dome 3rd day finished. Singing solo at Tokyo Dome, I felt like a dream. I was so happy ;_; I think there won’t be a second time like this. Because I think this would be the first but also the last time, I sang with all my heart. I chose “Mushi no Ballad”. I’m so happy I can be the first one singing this after Sayaka graduated ;_; Sayaka thank you!!

Sae:
A secret of Mushi no Ballad today。。。
Because I wanted to sing with Sayaka, even for just a little bit, so I had the volume for Sayaka’s voice singing “Ah~~~~” in the chorus turned up 1.5 times louder compared to normal ♥♥♥
Sayaka:
Thanks for your hard work ^ ^✨
Ah, you revealed the secret?

Sayanee’s mobame after the show had that:
During rehearsal, everytime Sae heard Sayaka’s voice from the background music, she cried so much she couldn’t sing at all. And seeing that, even Sayanee felt painful.

But as we all saw in Tokyo Dome first day and today, Sae didn’t cry in the concert. Because she promised that she would smile on stage.

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1063 on: November 13, 2013, 05:03:12 PM »
News Zero - SNH48 Miyazawa Sae about her first stage performance

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #1064 on: November 30, 2013, 09:04:27 AM »
Sae on PON! yesterday:

So proud of her ;w;

I don't wanna show off too much but I got tickets for Sae's Chikyuu Gorgeous play for March 28th and the seats are on 2nd row so I'm all like   :shocked: :panic: I haven't even booked the flight or hotel yet since I couldn't have confirmed the vacation at work yet, BUT I'm so gonna make it happen no matter what. It's a once in lifetime opportunity after all ((o(>_<)o))

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1065 on: November 30, 2013, 10:20:47 PM »
I don't wanna show off too much but I got tickets for Sae's Chikyuu Gorgeous play for March 28th and the seats are on 2nd row so I'm all like   :shocked: :panic: I haven't even booked the flight or hotel yet since I couldn't have confirmed the vacation at work yet, BUT I'm so gonna make it happen no matter what. It's a once in lifetime opportunity after all ((o(>_<)o))

You're so lucky. If it doesn't come out on DVD, be sure to tell us how it was. :thumbsup

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #1066 on: December 01, 2013, 02:27:05 AM »

CONGRATS TUTU!!! Go and see your oshi! Really happy for you  :hip smile:

Chihiro

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #1067 on: December 03, 2013, 07:16:14 PM »

You're so lucky. If it doesn't come out on DVD, be sure to tell us how it was. :thumbsup
Previous Chikyuu Gorgeous productions were released on DVD, so I think we could expect to have a DVD of this one too  :w00t: Also, I bet there will be a lot of news clips and stuff when the play starts in January. They've been playing it for almost 3 months when I eventually get to see it  :lol:

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #1068 on: December 05, 2013, 03:35:41 PM »
I've always been a bit confused about the DiVA shows that go on at http://akibalive.jp/ because I haven't downloaded any, but here's a video to do with that where some people give Sae some stuff, I dunno...

Chihiro

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1069 on: December 05, 2013, 10:43:19 PM »

Has anyone else noticed that ever since Sayaka graduated AKB, Sae's begun to wear a lot of Adidas jerseys? I've seen her wear gold line, Hawaiian floral, and now cheetah pattern!

I wonder why... :roll:

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #1070 on: December 07, 2013, 04:15:24 PM »
^ She started to wear adidas jerseys plus other adidas clothing when Sayaka was still in AKB48  ;)
Remember when Sayaka was chosen to promote adidas golden line campaign or something? I think Sae's enthusiasm for adidas really started to increase since then  :lol: Last time she was in Shanghai she wore nothing but adidas; shoes, pants, jacket, tshirt and the watch  :P (I wonder if it's cheaper over there hmmm). I can't blame her though, I really love adidas too  :thumbup

@Jul3: I've never watched that DiVA show either.. didn't even know there was some kinda show lol. I'm not interested in the dancers >_>, But apparently they're  collecting members' items to give away for fans in some event? Sayaka gave them a McDonald's card (a coupon?) and her grad tshirt, Sae gave them a shirt and sunglasses  :D Guess their next "victim" is going to be Umechan.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 04:22:09 PM by +u+u »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1071 on: December 10, 2013, 01:47:01 PM »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1072 on: December 13, 2013, 11:21:54 PM »
News on Chikyuu Gorgeous Musical

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #1073 on: December 19, 2013, 10:16:33 PM »

:heart: :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1074 on: December 19, 2013, 10:43:00 PM »
^^
TvT My god.......

Wow. Just.... wow. :deco:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 02:29:09 PM by Ruka Kikuchi »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1075 on: January 08, 2014, 03:44:07 PM »
It's short, but it's still a news template, and a preview for "Kuzariaana no Tsubasa"

You can probably just guess what might happen when she comes out in that dress and you see her face saying "I don't wanna wear this!" XD

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #1076 on: January 08, 2014, 05:04:57 PM »
There's some footage on Mezamashi TV too:

It looks so cool, I can't wait to see the whole thing  :mon lovelaff:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1077 on: January 09, 2014, 02:13:56 AM »
It looks so cool, I can't wait to see the whole thing  :mon lovelaff:

Please, tell us how it was afterword.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1078 on: January 09, 2014, 02:37:16 PM »

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #1079 on: January 09, 2014, 03:37:33 PM »
^ One might think Sae's voice isn't the best one, but it's surely unique. And I think it really fits for this play ;;w;; I bet Sae will improve as they keep performing and on the last day of March she'll shine like the most brightest star  :wub:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Life