JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - 10 Minutes

Author Topic: (Group) Sakura Gakuin  (Read 122339 times)

Offline rurika9

(Group) Sakura Gakuin
« on: September 10, 2010, 01:11:15 AM »
Another group from the 'TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2010' line-up!! Looks really promising, I can see some very cute lolis too!!  8)
Also some of the members you may recognize from 'Karen Girl's' (the group that sang the opening themes for the TV anime: 'Zettai Karen Children')

There is currently no media on this group apart from photos and interview from the festival, so no real idea as to what music they'll produce (but I'm guessing something real cute?!  XD)

Please feel free to add more, thank you very much!  :)

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo
Re: (Group) Sakura Gakuin
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 05:12:16 AM »
omg, its miyoshi ayaka  :wub:
been following her mag appearances, she's awesome. she seem's to look great in dorama's too.

buncha random pics

« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 06:14:39 AM by ronin »

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 05:54:03 PM »
I originally started following them through the Karen Girl's members but then switched to Miyoshi Ayaka and Horiuchi Marina. :lol: I'm fucking thrilled now that Ayaka's a model for Seventeen, this should bring her tons of opportunities to grow big (pun intended).

Some random pics for now and the Kagrra, PV that Ayaka was featured in a while ago.

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 05:49:59 PM »

New idol group Sakura Gakuin recently announced that they will release their debut single on December 8, titled "Yume ni Mukatte."

Managed by Amuse and signed with record label Vision Factory, the group was barely formed in April of this year. It currently consists of 10 members, ranging from 5th grade to 8th grade. The group includes Ayami Mutou and Suzuka Nakamoto (both formerly of Karen Girl's), Ayaka Miyoshi (one of the winners of this year's Miss Seventeen audition), and Aira Matsui (a fashion model for the magazine nicola).

Sakura Gakuin first performed the song "Yume ni Mukatte" at the Tokyo Idol Festival in August. The single will include two other songs, plus instrumentals for the three tracks.

Before the CD release, they will hold their first solo event, called the "Sakura Gakuin Matsuri," at Yokohama Akarenga Soko on November 28.
http://natalie.mu/music/news/39315

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 08:23:06 AM »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 06:49:06 PM »
one thing very interesting about their blog is that they actually post scans of hand made letters...

http://ameblo.jp/sakuragakuin/

this is from ustream TIF account

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 03:02:49 AM »

On the 28th, Sakura Gakuin held their first solo event “Sakura Gakuin Festival ☆ 2010”.

This event preceded their CD debut which will be on December 8th. Tickets to their 2 performances were sold out in the same day. Many excited fans rushed to the venue.

At the event, they started with their lively song “School days”. They continued with “Hello! IVY”, which was filled with energy and caused the enthusiasm in the venue to heat up at once.

During the middle of the event the girls split into their units, which focus on club activities like the Baton Club, Cooking Club and Go-Home Club (People who don’t do clubs and go home after school). Each girl showed their individuality through their performances. Lastly, the members sang and danced to their song, “Yume ni Mukatte”. The audience’s energy reached it’s peak.

Furthermore, after Sakura Gakuin releases their CD they will hold a release commemoration event. They plan to hold an in-store live at ishimaru soft and Tower Records Shibuya.

December 11, 2010 (Saturday) Tokyo’s ishimaru soft
1st performance START 12:30/ 2nd performance START 14:30

December 14, 2010 (Tuesday) Tokyo’s Tower Records Shibuya
B1 STAGE ONE – START 19:00

Translated by: gator_yoong

http://natalie.mu/music/news/41305

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2010, 05:58:59 AM »
sold out on the same day is very auspicious for a start, wish them good luck with their single release (meaning more sales that the expected by the management)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 04:46:00 AM »
found this http://bitshare.com/files/9v5h8slg/ ... no idea what to say but C U T E :halo:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 07:03:49 PM »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 08:36:27 PM »
found this almost by mistake on twitter... it looks nicely done, i wonder if that's a department store or a music store or a restaurant... or mebbe a cafe? lol no idea

Offline Cardcaptor Jim

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2010, 03:28:33 AM »
Hi everyone!  I'm new to the forums, but I'm only sorta new to this group.  I started a thread on the Hello! Online website about this group last month.  A few people posted responses, but the only one really posting there is me.  XD Here's the link: http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/20750-sakura-gakuin/.  I've collected as much data and YouTube links as possible.  I'm really supposrting these girls too!  I bought their CD from CD Japan and I uploaded their CD to Megaupload in Wave Sound.  Here's that link: http://www.twitter.com/?d=FPJ60JK7.  There's also a Sakura Gakuin page on Facebook.  I tried typing the link, but in the preview I saw I linked my fan club for Akari Saho instead!   

My favorite members are Ayami, Ayaka (the most beautiful!), Hinata and Nene.  They're all pretty cute, and good singers.  I think they are the future of J-Pop!  :)         
Akari Saho Forever!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2010, 07:54:33 PM »
I started a thread on the Hello! Online website about this group last month.  A few people posted responses, but the only one really posting there is me.  XD
sounds almost like my Afilia Saga East thread XD oh i better shut up since i started other threads and not even i post there :rofl:

btw welcome to da jphip yo

ps: what is wave sound?

« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 10:04:39 PM by shurastriker »

Offline Cardcaptor Jim

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2010, 07:07:42 AM »
Thanks for the welcome!   :) 
Wave Sound is very high quality, better than 320 k bits. 

I did get a few responses to the thread yesterday (it's 1 a.m. where I'm at).  I think it's because I begged a new online friend from Tokyo who knows 4 languages to post!  They were pleased to hear someone else, I guess.  XD
Akari Saho Forever!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2010, 07:56:27 AM »
^ oh cool, good quality... h!o tracker have some sakura gakuin stuff, need to check it

a couple of vids

Offline Cardcaptor Jim

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2010, 07:06:32 PM »
Are you registered with H!O?  My friend from Tokyo, Angelhearts, is the one who uploaded all the Sakura Gakuin and Twinklestars stuff on the tracker.

I'm trying to figure out how you upload a photo or thumbnail here.  "Insert image" doesn't give me the option of choosing a pic from my computer.  I have scans (poor ones) of my Suzuka card I got with the CD and some stuff Angelhearts sent me. 
Akari Saho Forever!

Offline Cardcaptor Jim

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2011, 01:21:33 AM »
I uploaded some videos of Sakura Gakuin to Mediafire.  One is their intro video that you can watch on Nico Nico Douga and their Facebook page.  This one was difficult to download into my computer.  The other used to be on YouTube, but they took it off because of copyright infringement!   XD  It was the first in a series of videos that showed Ayami and Ayaka doing a radio program.  I watched two, but only downloaded the first one.  It shows Ayaka shuffling papers before the program, and is mostly silent.  Hopefully this link will work: http://www.mediafire.com/?ge69g9s0j5otyc6.  Enjoy the videos!   :)   
Akari Saho Forever!

Offline Cardcaptor Jim

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2011, 09:48:51 AM »
The Twinklestars video single "Dear Mr. Socrates" preview is on the Sakura Gakuin Nico Nico Douga channel!  I can't type links, because I'm a screw up, but please check this video out!  The seven girls in their baton outfits are sooooooo cute!  :heart:  :wub: I've already watched this video like seven or eight times!  These girls rock!   :w00t:
Akari Saho Forever!

Offline Cardcaptor Jim

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2011, 01:00:20 PM »
Yes, Twinklestars is the baton club featuring seven members of Sakura Gakuin.  Ayaka, Airi and Suzuka are not members.  Maybe they can't twirl a baton?   :D  Or they're too damn tall?!   XD
Akari Saho Forever!

Offline Cardcaptor Jim

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 03:17:17 AM »
The Twinklwstars video is now on Youtube and the Sakura Gakuin Facbook page.  I forgot to write down the link for YouTube.  Sorry!   :lol: 
If you go on Facebook, be sure to watch the OPV I made for "School Days".  Also, one of the Twinklestars photos is mine.  The uploader stole it from my thread on Hello! Online, but later apologized.   :D
Akari Saho Forever!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - 10 Minutes