JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uhm Jeong Hwa - DJ feat CL

Author Topic: Kuro's Properly Named Song Influenced Fics (Girls Just Want to Have Fun 4/1)  (Read 26699 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Chapter Titles

Feeling This
Killing Me Softly
The Middle
Popcorn WIGGLEWOGGLE part 1
Popcorn WIGGLEWOGGLE part 2
Don't Worry, Be Happy
As Long as you WIGGLEWOGGLE Me
aesthetically pleasing n Cold
Nothing Gonna Stop Us Now
Against All Odds
WIGGLEWOGGLE Machine
Cancer
The Power of WIGGLEWOGGLE
Renai Revolution 21 Part 1
Renai Revolution 21 Part 2
My First, My Last, My Everything
She Got Issues
Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Feeling This

The windy night has Risa shivering in her bed waiting for her friend to come back from the bathroom during a late night call

Risa had always felt lonely at night without her friend, which was even becoming an issue as of right now because them being together for so long has created a friction between them.

“Risa, why are you waiting for me, go to sleep.”  She yells at me from the bathroom.

“I just can't, Ai, I just can't.”  The frustration of both of us being together has developed a sensual feeling me.

The seconds became minutes.

The minutes became hours

Eventually it became days and then a week past by.

Becoming an insomniac was not her idea of not telling her friend the truth.

Risa actually fell in WIGGLEWOGGLE with her, she couldn't hold back any emotions, it was on her forehead like a scar that doesn't go away.

It hurt her to see Ai talk to anyone else except her, she wanted to physically attack someone for even being a hundred feet from her.

Ai, on other hand, had no clue to her friend's feelings and she thought her lack of sleep was because of school.  But, she also had a secret too.

She was in WIGGLEWOGGLE her friend.

Was it that I had been telling her my secrets?

Was it that she had been younger?

Or was it the dreams she had every night of her friend's half naked body?

If a question had to be answered, she would have to confront her friend.

Their mutual friends knew this for a while that if they stick together long enough, they would be romantically intimate with each other.  This fact disappointed a person that Ai had been collaborating her thoughts with, Reina, she wasn't jealous but she feared if Ai doesn't act upon her inner feelings soon, she would lose her best friend forever.

Reina and her intimate partner, Eri, had a plan to get them together for at least one night.  They had each reserve a booth in an Italian restaurant for a prospective double date that would force them to see the truth.

“Reina, shall I call Risa and you call Ai to see if they are available on the weekend.”  Eri looked at her incredibly cute mate with a pout.

“Yeah, yeah you should do that and I get to plan the after party we might have at my house when my parents are not around.”  Eri raised her eyebrows knowing what an “after party” means.

The next days flew by quickly with the WIGGLEWOGGLEbirds still looking at the invisible wall between friendship and intimacy.

Everyone knew the writing on the wall that the people who were only looking at themselves as friends has reached a point of climatic action that both never expected.

That Thursday afternoon, a day before the double date set up by Reina and Eri, they forgot their umbrella, and they were stuck on the school grounds until it slowed down or stopped all together.

They were watching the couple fighting the urge to walk out in the rain, they both laughed, and turned to each other with their battle faces on.

“Risa, have you ever been...”  The momentary awkward paused came and then the final portion,”... in WIGGLEWOGGLE?”

Risa looks over at her friend and nods out to the couple who were playfully fighting over the control over the umbrella.

“What is that person like?”  Ai asks Risa in being her curious self.

“Well she is extremely cute, she looks great with any hair style, short or long, and she is trendy.”  Risa glimpses at her friend and smiles.  “What about you?”

Her friend was now getting a hint that Risa maybe serious but maybe a little white lie would throw her off.

“She is cute and playful, she has a million expression, and she has nice eyebrows.”  She then realize she couldn't lie in front of her WIGGLEWOGGLEr.  Her throat dried up confessing the perfect description of her friend.

Ai quickly changed the subject, “They are getting wet and still fighting for the umbrella.”  Ai's hand briskly touched her hand.

“Ah, sorry, I hope that didn't offend you.”  Ai stood up and grabbed her stuff but Risa stopped her from the spot.

“I hope you find that person soon.”  Risa wanted so badly to confess but did not have the heart to say it.

“Same here, oh yeah, my friend set me up with this girl I liked, so we won't be able to hang out tomorrow.”  Ai looked at her watch and ran to beat the rain to the station.

Risa sat there trying to see through her friend's shield but it seemed of no use and she just admit that her friend was in WIGGLEWOGGLE with another person.  Eri approached her with a message and Risa was happy that Eri would cheer her up over this recent incident.

The next day would come and when school was finished both girls ran into separate bathroom to change out of their uniforms.  Both never crossed each others path but since Eri was not as savvy as Risa, she was five minutes late as usual.

At the restaurant, Reina and Ai had become anxious waiting for their dates, their faces were facing away from the entrance.  Reina had planned it so Ai wouldn't notice Risa would come in until they meet face to face.

As Risa and Eri approached the door, Risa had a bad feeling about Eri's approach on letting her hook up with someone but that imagery got erased when they entered the door.  Eri dragged her to the table where both Reina and Ai sat. 

The friends were surprised to see each other and Ai dragged them outside the restaurant.

“What are you doing here?”  Ai grabbed Risa's shoulders

“I was brought here to go a blind date.”  As Risa's reply was hitting Ai hard that she started laughing.

“Why are you laughing?  This is not funny at all.”  Risa crossed her arms and Ai linked hands with her friend.

“Risa, I must confess I WIGGLEWOGGLE you.”  The laugh had turned into a serious conversation.

“Uso?  Where is your real girlfriend?”  Risa started to look around before Ai pressed her body onto her friend's body for a pCULO GRANDEionate kiss.  Ai opened her eyes to see a frightened Risa ready to pCULO GRANDE out from the jolt she just felt.

“Did I answer your question?”  Ai grabbed her hand and walked back in to enjoy the meal.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 12:37:59 PM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: Kuro's Properly Named Song Influenced Fics (Feeling This 11/26)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 08:56:39 AM »
sweet :wub: :wub: :wub:

Eri raised her eyebrows knowing what an “after party” means.
:lol: :lol:
reina :twothumbs

“Well she has is extremely cute, she looks great with any hair style, short or long, and she is trendy.”  Risa glimpses at her friend and smiles.  “What about you?”

“She is cute and playful, she has a million expression, and she has nice eyebrows.”  She then realize she couldn't lie in front of her lover.  Her throat dried up confessing the perfect description of her friend.
nice description..XD

“Did I answer your question?”
gakisan : yes, you did.. :wub:

nice one.. :heart:
aigaki  :heart: :heart:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 02:17:47 PM »
Or was it the dreams she had every night of her friend's half naked body?

:mon blood:

“after party”

:twisted:

Ai opened her eyes to see a frightened Risa ready to pass out from the jolt she just felt.

:lol:  :wub:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 03:35:05 PM »
Aww a fluff from you 22?

This is different XD But sweeeeet :wub:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 05:42:20 PM »
Nice!  :yep:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 11:46:09 AM »
A little feedback to my commenters

@alwaysYou: Yes AiGaki

@kRisZ: yeah it seems I might be catching some weird vibes from other writers :lol:

@badsaints: eventually you knew I would do this one day with all the different types of stuff I have been writing :D

@rndmnwierd: It was worth a one-word comment, but I can always try better next time for more  :lol:

Now, this will be a different component to the main story, as many who have not read the story or whoever thinks that AiGaki is not a great pairing, I don't blame you but they are not the main part to the story.  :hearing the shocks across the room:

That won't come up until part three

Now here's part 2

Killing Me Softly

It was a Sunday afternoon, walking through the park, when Jun heard a person singing some tunes, and Jun followed my ear to the middle of the park.

There was a beautiful girl with her acoustic guitar strumming some strings and she had an angelic voice.

Jun was impressed by her voice sounding sweet that made her attractive to her flowery essence that was provided by the view.

She kept singing while Jun sat right by her listening intently to her every melody and lyric coming from her mouth.

Jun was lonely and it wasn't she was available but she was shy because she just moved to Japan couple months ago.

She was aiming to become a singer one day but that dream was suddenly crushed by a record producer who wanted a Japanese singer to sing his song.

Jun was furious over his decision to take a terrible singer over her voice, that day she swore that she never take that chance again.

Then, Her song struck her like needles penetrating the beating heart that kept pumping to keep her alive.

Jun realize that maybe she should try again but all her thinking took her away from the woman's singing.  She took a glance at her face and see her determined look into her song.

Jun wanted to ask a question but she kept concentrating on the instrument, tuning her strings, and strummed along.

It was becoming dark and the woman started to pack up and leave the park.  The winds picked up and scooped up the woman's skirt but Jun was there to block it from the sight of potential perverts in the area.

“Thanks, ma'am.”  The young woman said before she walked away from me.

“Excuse me, I was wondering about your songs.”  Jun quickly turned around just in case she was not intently listening to her but she paused.

“There are my own and I write them because it soothes the emotions in me.”  She quickly turned and ran back to grab Jun's arm.

“Hi there, my name is Sayu, and yours.”  Jun felt a little parched from the cold winds that were hitting both them hard.

“My name is Jun, I am glad to meet you Sayu.”  Sayu still had my arm in her hand.

“Let's go get some coffee, I know a shop nearby that has amateurs hit the stage.”  Sayu dragged me to the inspiration Jun needed to become her own writer.

The place was filled cigarette smoke and the smell of coffee going through their bodies.  They sat away from the smoky area, which they were approached by a young waitress.

“Hello, Usa-chan, still trying to write that song?  And who is this attractive thing here?”  The waitress latched onto the new girl's looks.

“Oh Rika-chan you have your girlfriend working behind the counter, don't you want her not to say you were cheating?”

“Well if I just look at her, I never cheated yet, right?”  Both of them laughed with the joke, while Jun was alienated in the conversation.

“Look, girl don't be shy, we like to have fun here, and have a coffee on me.”  Rika let her have her first cup free.  She looked at the person behind the counter and she saw her winked at Jun.

“Even Yossie approves you.”  Rika joked.

Jun took the first sip of the black coffee and the taste burst into her mouth, it was quite flavorful and it was different from the package Jun had at home.

Sayu scooted closer to unexpected Chinese girl and Sayu opened up about going into the big city from the country side she was from.

Sayu was an open book and yet she blocked out the realities of the real world to reach deep into her mind for her soul.

Jun was amazed at Sayu's approach in life that she wrote a few lines of a poem, she was thinking her in her head.

Feeling the wind hits
Makes me feel colder
Inside the dark house
There is warmth
Wish it was you

Sayu laughed at it and put her arm around her new found friend.  Jun seemed to be serious but Sayu had knew that Jun was actually in love with her.

“Jun, lucky I am a single person because I don't think you would write something like that.”  Jun laughed with until they realized the place was going to close soon.

Both walked out with their heads filled with knowledge of each other and traded phone numbers.

“Sayu, I want to know if your songs pierced you heart and forces you to hold back breathing.”  Sayu picked up her guitar.  

“It always does, that's why it is called love for.”  Sayu walked out and went the other way.

Jun went back to her dark apartment realizing her friend had given her a glimmer of hope for surviving the harsh world.

EDIT: Changed the Font
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 06:42:46 PM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: Kuro's Properly Named Song Influenced Fics (Killing Me Softly 11/28)
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 11:55:07 AM »
It's bold, kinda hard to read  :D

*reads* will edit later

EDIT

Okay, hmmm
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 12:03:18 PM by kRisZ »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 04:43:59 PM »
It's bold, kinda hard to read  :D
The fonts does make it hard to read...

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2009, 07:07:24 PM »
SayuJun nice.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2009, 09:46:22 AM »
Feeling this

TakaGaki is :love: I don't think I need to say more

Killing Me Softly

SayuJun?? Ehhh?? I didn't expect this but it was good all the same. You always manage to me "see" new pairings. :)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2009, 11:43:54 AM »
Thanks everybody for commenting, it may seem a little off but like i said before this is the main part that will bring the first two parts together.

The Middle

Qian Lin was a transfer student from China and she was quite shy at first when you meet her but she is quite a great talker when she is comfortable.

Today was her first day at her new school in Japan, in China she developed a reputation as being brash and spontaneous to her own doings.

She wanted to accomplish a goal that would require her to be a hermit or face going back to China.  She was a high graduate at age fifteen and to get into Todai, she would need a year in a high school to get classes the following year.

Linlin was her identity because she did not want everybody to destroy her name so she made it easier for all the students.

Entering the classroom, she had a chill down the spine, and the nauseous feeling came but she maintained her composure following all protocol.

She opened the sliding door and forgot that it was retractable, her bag got stuck and everybody started to laugh.

Being quite embarrassed, she needed to laugh to get rid of the nervousness, and she introduce herself to the rest of the class.  The teacher instructed her to go to middle of the classroom and she met an attractive young student,

“Hello, my name is Aika, it is nice to meet someone from outside of Japan.”  Her smile was cute but she was trying to concentrate on the teacher.

“Sorry, can we talk later?”  Lin told her but as a good student she was willing to understand a person of her nature would appreciate a rival.

Lin was quite attentive person especially in school she was a hard worker, her own ability could surpass many but her Japanese was quite rough.  Aika saw her frustrated new classmate having trouble with understanding the teacher that she raised her hand to be her own personal helper.

“I was doing quite fine without you.”  Lin was trying to hide the fact that she had no clue what the teacher was talking about.

“Lin, I know but I want to know you better.”  Aika slipped a piece of paper into her hand.

Meet me underneath the big tree outside

-Aika

Lin was not a person to like doing personal meetings but this time it was something that would probably help her along.

She waited class to be over to find another taller girl standing by the previous mentioned tree.

“You must be Aika's new classmate, I am her best girl friend, Koharu, but you can call me Koha.”  Lin noticed her appearance to be much more likely towards her favor but she brought out a book and started to read in silence until Aika came from the class.

Lin saw her jogging over to the mentioned area and hugged the aforementioned person who she just met.

“Lin, Koha is my senpai and I am her kouhai, won't you be her kouhai too?”  Aika grabbed her hand but she went into shock and pulled it back.

“Aika, you shouldn't just drag people into our circle, not everybody is comfortable, right Lin?”  She nodded and made Aika a bit disappointed for being up front.

“Don't worry, I take your offer.”  Aika was soon back to her giddy self but Lin was confronted by the two linking hands together.  She could never be affectionate to boys and even hooking up with a girl lead to severe consequences.

She felt very uncomfortable about the two being together all the time but she managed to answer the questions coming her way.  While answering every single question, she felt lonely, and she kept quiet about their lives.

“What's wrong, Lin?  Someone is bothering you?”  Koha asked her new kouhai.

“No, I was just wondering about you two.”  Koha looked at Aika who was inches away from her.

“We are just neighbors who are really close and we appreciate each others company.”  Both smiled at her and she grinned back.

“What if someone was taken like be in a relationship?”  Lin asked Koha.

“We just accept that, are you having a crush on one of us?”  Koha began grinning at her, which made Lin nervous.

“Yeah, Aika.”  Koha turned and pulled Aika towards Lin.

“You two should definitely be together.”  Lin was next to her and that made her heart beat a little faster than usual until Lin fainted.

Koha went to grabbed the nurse and carried her limp body to her office.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kuro's Properly Named Song Influenced Fics (The Middle 11/30)
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2009, 12:06:07 PM »
LOL... interesting pairing you have here...awwww...i tot koharu is with Aika  :P

:mon bat:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2009, 04:07:20 PM »
Damn, the last two lines were  :lol:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2009, 11:00:14 PM »
^Much agreed!  :lol:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2009, 01:16:26 PM »
Heehee I thought the last 2 lines were funny too.

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2009, 03:48:49 AM »
Wow. This stuff is good. Just manage to finish the 2 chapter.  :P. I was wondering if this is a one whole story or a compilation of mini series. And Sayu on guitar?? I really thought that it was Linlin  XD. Good stuff here mate. Keep it up.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2009, 04:28:30 AM »
Wow. This stuff is good. Just manage to finish the 2 chapter.  :P. I was wondering if this is a one whole story or a compilation of mini series. And Sayu on guitar?? I really thought that it was Linlin  XD. Good stuff here mate. Keep it up.

Now, this will be a different component to the main story, as many who have not read the story or whoever thinks that AiGaki is not a great pairing, I don't blame you but they are not the main part to the story.  :hearing the shocks across the room:

That won't come up until part three

Well now to explain this, this is actually one whole story comprise of "Music Titles"  as you can see the first three are American music titles and I was planning to put in some J-pop titles soon but IDK when I will write a new chapter and I have scripted 3-5 chapters in my mind off of chapter 3 so if you haven't figured it out yet, an AikaKohaLin love triangle or so put it interestingly the six previously mentioned people are going to be of help to the three mentioned, and to be honest, I might add a few to a lot of characters if it helps at all to complex this story even more.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2009, 06:13:10 AM »
^ Ah, I see. You seems have a plan for this. That's interesting. Then I'll look forward for it.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2009, 02:30:21 AM »
I hoped I answered the main question but this part will have parts of what I am saying.  Also, it is a two-parter  :nervous

Popcorn Love (Part 1)

Lin’s mind went into the tailspin of being filled up with the supposed fact of her new girlfriend.

“Lin, you okay?”  Aika asked with Koha trying to look over the younger person’s shoulder.

“Yeah, I get nervous when people push me together with another person.”  Lin laughed nervously.

“Well, I was thinking that Aika makes you nervous so what would I make you?”  Koha being her jumpy self

“Um, happy?”  Again another response that made both of them looks at each other.

“I see.  Well Aika let’s go home.”  Koha sling her arm around Aika’s body, which made Lin feel agitated.

Lin was never a person who liked to talk especially to people she liked.  She sat there drinking the cup of water, which was given to her by the nurse.  

“Those two are always together, are you part of their group now?”  The nurse asked watching the Chinese sipping her water slowly.

“I don’t know.”  The response made the nurse concerned for her even more.  Before the nurse could mumble out the next word, Lin decided to sit next to her.

Lin was confused about all the thing that had happen to her on the first day.  She tried to compose herself before talking but she was determined to get it off her chest.

“I have a confession but I want to keep it a secret.”  Lin cracked a smile.

The nurse listened intently to her next words but she could see that the nurse was paying attention.

“You should tell them after this, maybe they would like to know.”  Lin suddenly stood up.  However, she sat back down when her exhausted body couldn’t handle the weight.

“Okay, I like both of them but it seems Koha doesn’t want me.”  The nurse laughed loudly.

“Koha is a free spirit, she takes a liking to anybody, and whatever confession you have for both of them, and you should tell them.  Lin nodded and decided to have a nap by the nurse’s order.
~~

Aika and Koha accompanied each other outside the school grounds but both seem to feel the chill of talking about their fallen friend.

Koha knew Aika liked her but when she carried her to the nurse’s office, she began to warm up to the Chinese girl.

“Hey Mittsi, I think we have a problem.”  Koha palms grew sweaty.

“Don’t tell me, you like her don’t you?”  Koha nodded and Aika was angered by that.

What Lin didn’t know was the last time they liked somebody, it lead to bitter fights and tearing each other’s guards down.

“Koha, shall we make a deal?  Whoever she takes, the other has to lay off until we break up.”  Aika extended her hand out but Koha had something to say before shaking off on it.

“What if she goes to the loser after the winner breaks it off?”

“We will just let that happen.”  Both shook on it and went back to their happy ways but they knew each of them had a plan to take out the other.
~~

Lin woke up from her slumber and the nurse decided to take nap too.  Lin slipped out to get all her stuff from the room to go home and she was still thinking about her two new friends that she made but it was her decision to pick the one she would spend more time with.

She decided to take the scenic route home to clear her mind from her present problem and found two people in the park.  One had a guitar and the other was swaying to her every lyric.

Lin noticed that the person had great skills on the guitar and she sat next to them for the pleasure of company.

"A new fan, I see here."  The person with the guitar stopped playing and noticed the girls sitting next to each other.

"Yeah.  I needed to think over some stuff."  Lin stood up but the other girl encouraged her to tell her problem out to them.

Sayu and Jun were listening to the Lin's problem and both came to the same conclusion: Let them decide and you should accept whoever entices you heart more.

Lin seemed content but she enjoyed Sayu's music too much that she lost track of time and ran home to her mother's cooking and her disappointment.

"Lin, I heard you fainted, why didn't you come straight home?"  Her mother asked but she has seen daughter happy for the first time in a while, so she let her go this time.

She came to the conclusion that maybe, maybe she should observe and watch the battle.

EDIT: Revised :thumbup
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 12:04:34 PM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2009, 02:36:24 AM »
That was quick in developing feelings.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uhm Jeong Hwa - DJ feat CL