JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Sugar Free

Author Topic: All Aboard! [Chapter 26! --sorry for the wait]  (Read 98745 times)

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: All Aboard! [Chapter 26! --sorry for the wait]
« Reply #440 on: June 23, 2007, 03:30:57 AM »
Berryz and C-ute are spies and assassins. Nice. But, the pill/parasite thing is just….infuriating. But for some reason, the position the kids are in reminds me of Black Mask. Then I realized in Black Mask II he turned into a mutant animal. You won’t turn the kids into mutant animals, will you? But then again, that does put a twist on things. And they have an enka singer for a senpai. That just puts all sorts of situations where she’s singing and then pulls out a gun into my head. I think I’ve seen way too many action movies…

Ah~Melons. Their adventures are really amusing.  It’s even more interesting when they’re forced to do something they don’t want to. Like Boss not being able to pull of sexy and instead being an old hag. And Masae dying her hair black with some “unidentified substance” (TAR???). But Ayumi and Megumi should know that people watching can be fun. Especially when you have a friend to talk to. You can get away with comments like:

“Hey, look at that guy.”
“Who?”
“The one that has really big pants.”
“You mean the one whose pants cover his feet?”
“Yea, him. I was thinking how Masae would love to try his hair.”
“You mean like a horse’s mane?”
“Yea, but like….I dunno…standing up?”

Fashion does repeat itself in odd ways at different times you know.

Then there’s the matter of Konno. And her house. Personally, I can’t wait for Konno to reunite with the Melons, but I don’t think breaking and entering into a house of a genius will work with just lock picking and the literal breaking and entering.  She could have lasers for all we know. Or she has a catapult which triggers an alarm while throwing an egg at the intruders face. Like Home Alone(how did they come up with that). You never know. Actually you do…but….

So Erika’s the princess. And she just pulverized someone. I completely understand. But I can’t help but feel angry and amused. Angry because of the reasons she fainted. And amused because I keep thinking she (I'm guessing it's her) either woke up to someone’s face being ridiculously close, or someone’s boobs.

Sexy Island is filled with love and angst right now. Love comes from IshiYoshi andTakaGaki. Angst from TanaKamei and NacchiGoto. <---The all have 4 syllables  :mon sweat: And GAM incorporates both.

But the tension gave me an interesting thought. Like how Reina went into a forest that could be filled with turtles bent on revenge because that one turtle was like that baby monkey in Tarzan and attack Reina. Then Nacchi in her stupor walks in at the moment of the attack with Maki sprinting behind her. Then Maki collides with Nacchi and they get sent sprawling toward Reina and the fall down some hill into some different dimension. Then all of a sudden, Reina finds herself as a striped purple cat in a tree, Nacchi and Maki are arguing about birthdays<---(Don’t ask), and Eri comes in completely confused. Then Yuko comes in hacking things while screaming, “Off with their….their…whatchu lookin at?” Then The Twins drop in and just start randomly setting things on fire leading to a big explosion sending them back home.  It could happen you know. It’s fiction. Look at what just happened with Miki and Maki…..especially when they’re bored. But for some reason, their meddling is beneficial so far….odd…

On a different note:
Awww Captain is so respected. And yet bends so easily to Momoko. That is sooo cute. And it’s good to know that Maimi and Saki have a mutual partnership with each other. It’s things like that that give the story light in some angsty moments. Friends and Family. And teasing.

…..You put me through withdrawal symptoms….they hurt :mon cry: …and then you come back with a 5k chapter and tell me to worship you. Should I worship someone that made me something of a druggie? I refuse to sink that low…..unless something convinces me  :glasses:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #441 on: June 23, 2007, 05:42:39 AM »
^ Wait, when did we step through the looking glass? :dunno:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #442 on: June 23, 2007, 12:11:57 PM »

Yeah lol. Bizarre....

I'm sorry for all the extended delays in between my chapters ><;;;; It's just that, I'm strangely too sad and depressed now to do any serious writing. Everything comes out weird, or I keep drawing blanks when it comes to finding the right way to phrase something. I have the whole plot worked out in my head, but I can't seem to express it right now. ><;;;

Many apologies to my readers. I'll keep working at it, hope you guys don't feel too disappointed because I don't update regularly enough....

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #443 on: June 23, 2007, 01:53:18 PM »
Take your time. We'll still be here.

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #444 on: June 23, 2007, 02:18:28 PM »
No worries. Good luck on your writings and I hope your mood will be better soon. :)

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #445 on: June 23, 2007, 04:18:34 PM »
Yea...about that....I wrote it after I woke up from a nightmare from a 13 hour nap, so my mind wasn't exactly collected....

@Estrea
No problem. If you aren't feelin well then there's no need to rush. No one's gonna jump ship. I can wait. Hope you feel better soon.   

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #446 on: June 23, 2007, 06:08:34 PM »
Take your time Essie. We'll all still be here, ready to praise the living daylights out of you when you post up the next chapter. ;D

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #447 on: June 27, 2007, 02:25:56 PM »
fuaaaa!! Why oh why did I ignore this fic?! Why was I so lazy to read this fic?!?!?!
*cuz there were 26 chapters to read... 26 long long chapters...*
But 2 days of non-stop reading was all it took(minus sleep time)... but eh, I have absolutely no idea what went on in class cuz I was too engrossed in reading..

Anyways.... you write friggin AWESOMELY! extreamly descriptive.. how nice~
I love how you portrayed Reina! cool cranky little Yankii fisher-woman
and er... requesting for alittle bit more Ishiyoshi pleaseeeeee

*will be waiting patiently for the next chapter* so take your time, no worries

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #448 on: June 28, 2007, 02:48:17 AM »
I apologize for not commenting on this for such a long time, but I will have you know that I've read every chapter! It's so amazing awesome, and it just gets better . . .

The perversion is great and your writing style is really descriptive! I love it! Anyway, take your time. If you force it, it won't feel as creative. Even if you have writer's block for a year, we shall wait. xD Good luck, and I look foward to the next chapter!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: All Aboard! [Chapter 24]
« Reply #449 on: July 09, 2007, 12:48:19 PM »
I read the entire thing in one sitting. It's absolutely fantastic.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, whenever that may be - your stuff is worth the wait.  :w00t:

I'm just wondering, though....
She could only hope that they weren't betting about something involving her again. The last time that happened, it had been about something embarrassing, and she was eager to forget the humiliation of everyone speculating over her virginity (Miki won the bet, but she cheated).
Am I the only one who wants this as a side story?  XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #450 on: July 09, 2007, 06:51:30 PM »
I'm just wondering, though....
She could only hope that they weren't betting about something involving her again. The last time that happened, it had been about something embarrassing, and she was eager to forget the humiliation of everyone speculating over her virginity (Miki won the bet, but she cheated).
Am I the only one who wants this as a side story?  XD
I do. ;D

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #451 on: July 23, 2007, 11:28:33 AM »
Oops, aparently I'm late in reading and commenting again :kneelbow:
Enjoyed all 15,003 words and there's no way I can say how much I'm in awe of your writing. The word count is never below 10,000. How do you do it?? *worships*

As usual, I love TakaGaki, they define the word cute. Oh and adoreable :mon lovelaff:
I like how TanaKamei is going. This pairing is hilarious. It's obvious their relationship isn't "normal" but they can't see it yet. Miki and Maki seem to be getting along fabulously these days XD And Berryz was a whole chunk of information. It showed me the darker side of this fic. Controlling them with drugs :grr: Captain, Momo and Maimi was good. There is hardly any Maimi x Momo interaction in real life so I'm really happy for this bit since they are my fave members from BK and C-ute  :omamori:

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #452 on: July 23, 2007, 12:27:02 PM »
*cuddles Estrea* You know if you needa talk about it mail me

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline kitaoji

• Member+
« Reply #453 on: August 03, 2007, 11:19:11 PM »
Because this fic should never land on the second page, I'm here to push it back to the top ^_^ With a totally irrelevant image, too!

ERI WHY ARE YOU SALUTING TURTLE PLUSHIES?

Will Eri's turtle squad come to terms with Reina? Or are more doomed to turtle soup? Surely not, if they're this cute...

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #454 on: August 17, 2007, 12:02:57 PM »
Because, like kitaoji said, this fic must stay on page 1, I'm bumping it with random Yossi pic.

She's holding a skull-and-crossbones... flag? (what is that random fabric anyway), so it's semi-related!

Offline darkangel714

« Reply #455 on: August 27, 2007, 02:34:33 AM »
ok same reason as the people above... n pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee update soon... i really really wanna read more... thank youuuuuuuuu

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #456 on: October 30, 2007, 02:33:23 AM »
BUMPING because a story this good shouldn't be on page 3.  :yep:

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #457 on: October 30, 2007, 08:26:33 AM »
^ let's make it a double bump then. >_<

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #458 on: November 09, 2007, 06:46:11 AM »
I must thank all the peolpe for bumping this to the 1st page, giving me a chance to read it... Almond I have no idea how you did it in one sitting :P It took me a week of reading it during my study breaks and especially just before i went to bed as my goodnight reading... What an awesome fic and with so much happening at once  :O

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #459 on: January 12, 2008, 11:46:14 PM »
*bump*

I miss them pirates  :cry:

I hope this ship hasn't sunken yet and will set sail again sometime in 2008!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 11:49:56 PM by coachie »

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Sugar Free