JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cocco - Nemureru Mori no Oojisama ~haru, natsu, aki, fuyu~

Author Topic: All Aboard! [Chapter 26! --sorry for the wait]  (Read 98262 times)

Offline cheesesticks

• Member+
Re: All Aboard! [Chapter 26! --sorry for the wait]
« Reply #480 on: October 05, 2008, 03:39:07 AM »
Nuuu! This story is too good to give up! This summer under a delusional spell I even printed it all off and made it into a crap quality novella. In retrospect that might've not been the best idea, but what the hell what's done is done! The thrill of reading it was worth it. I can't believe it was a year ago when I would anxiously look forward to an update. How nostalgic. :lol:

Nevertheless, you needn't submit to peer pressure if it's going to cause you strife. The best masterpieces are done naturally after-all.
J'aime le fromage.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #481 on: October 05, 2008, 07:34:39 AM »
1) Does everyone seriously want me to continue writing this?
Considering how this fic is one of the few to get as many bumps as it has, I'd say that the answer would be yes.

2) This story is exhausting for me to write, and school is being a pain. Please give me good reasons to continue.
Well, it's not like you'd have to make updates every 2-3 days like you were before. Hell, even just one update per month or if you were only able to update when you were on break from school, it'd be cool.  You could always use your fic writing as a "theraputic break" in between study sessions.

The long and short of it is, basically, all we're hoping for is some closure with the story arcs.  I'm not ashamed to admit that I can't stop wondering about what'll happen with the Nacchi/Maki and GAM relationship arcs.  :oops:

3) Anything else anyone wants to say to me?
As has been stated by others here, by no means are we asking that you continue to write this if you're really not feeling it anymore. It'd majorly suck if it just got left unfinished like how many other potentially good fics here have been, but in the end, it is your decision.  If you could just let us know either way what your end decision is, it would be greatly appreciated since then we'd at least know.

Oh, and we also send wubz. :heart:  :wub:

(sorry about the abrupt tone here, I just got back from a 13 hour shift at work and I'm too dead to be polite.)
Yeah, I've done that before when I was still in Uni.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #482 on: October 05, 2008, 01:59:56 PM »
What JFC said!

Whatever your decision is we accept it, but the point is, draw a clear line and tell us (IN BIG BOLD LETTERS ^^) this thing is finished. I've seen other stories I follow getting updates after over a year, so this is not out of the question.

And to avoid further begging and whining from your faithful followers you could move the thread to the library and declare it -complete-.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #483 on: October 05, 2008, 05:26:36 PM »
Well I'm very glad that everyone is so supportive. It makes me happy. ^_^

I went back and reread through the thread and the story, and it just reminded me of how fun it used to be. I had forgotten about that lol. Towards the end it became more and more of a chore instead of fun, so i guess I just have to recapture that feeling in order to write again.

So no, it's not dead yet. It's gonna take a while, but at least until after the worst of my deadlines are over, then I'll be able to work on it again. I have a number of projects to finish this semester, so yeah. ^^; Thanks for all the support, people. I'm glad everyone is so patient even when I'm being a brat about it...

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #484 on: October 05, 2008, 11:48:18 PM »
dont worry about it Estrea. We all love you and I know I can understand about deadlines and projects and noise.

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #485 on: October 07, 2008, 08:08:41 AM »
Yep. Just take your time. Your health are more important than your story.  :)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #486 on: April 27, 2009, 05:01:51 PM »
I really love the story   :yep: I even didn’t fell sleepy while reading from 8 in the evening and had only to stop and pretended to be asleep on the couch because someone’s coming my way  :grin:  and it’s already 6 in the morning, I didn’t want to get reprimanded that early  XD  I continued reading this afternoon and was like ‘it’s not finished yet?!’  :huhuh well I did have a good laugh and still will grin like an idiot just remembering some of the scenes  :D The proposal, the ceremony and beyond that, The Turtle’s and turtles’ attack, The groping demon and the target, The bickering of two perverts, to name a few, were totally wicked cool and awesomely entertaining. It surely is a crackfic  :twothumbs

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #487 on: April 28, 2009, 03:56:08 AM »
Speaking of not dead, I shall come back to lurk in your threads! :theking <-- Is you.  :mon dive: <--- Is me. Lurking ...

Offline rankuro

« Reply #488 on: May 06, 2009, 06:32:01 AM »
Estrea!!!!!!!!!! Your story has been haunting me  :cry: and I can't stop seeing mm as pirates. So this is what resulted in it
 (sorry this doesn't really look like Miki but oh well. I keep drawing MM pirates). Well back to lurking for me hope to see more of your writing in the future.  :D

Yuuyami Edit: Resized + thumbnail'd~!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 08:41:56 PM by Yuuyami »
SAC

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #489 on: May 06, 2009, 10:26:58 PM »
Why do people keep reviving this. D:

Oh and, nice drawing, rankuro. :D

I have plans for AA. As for what they are, well, wait until after one of my current stories is over before I will say anything. XD Rokun knows "something", but he knows better than to blab. :lol:

But yeah... >_> Why do people insist on reminding me of this? D: lol. XD
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 10:29:22 PM by Estrea »

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #490 on: May 07, 2009, 06:59:31 AM »
Because we all love it. I mean, come on, MM and pirates? Double win! XD And we like nagging you.  :heart:

Might just have to bug you more during AX  :twisted:

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #491 on: May 07, 2009, 07:15:14 AM »
But yeah... >_> Why do people insist on reminding me of this? D: lol. XD

Hey Estrea, remember that fic you wrote...I think it involved MM and pirates. Just wanna make sure you're not forgetting to update it mmkay thx.

Might just have to bug you more during AX :twisted:

I shall assist. :D

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #492 on: May 07, 2009, 07:42:43 AM »
T_T You're both evil. D:

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline AuburnChicken

Re: All Aboard! Pirate Musumes
« Reply #493 on: May 07, 2009, 08:26:31 AM »
This is an awesome fic.  Sailing ships, pirates, swordfights and Morning Musume.  Very descriptive and good use of words throughout.  The whole Miki Aya interaction pulls you through the whole 25 pages wondering what will happen. 

If you're looking for some more story arcs to continue your story here are some arcs that might be worth developing.  You may have already thought of these though.  What if the pirate ship and girls were attacked by some evil tentacle monsters.. or giant squid or octopus or all three.  That always makes things interesting.  Aya could get captured and almost defiled before Pirate Miki saves her.. thus winning her love. 

Some other ways you could go would be mass hurricanes and tsunami's so everyone has to fight to keep the ship afloat.  A shipwreck would be exciting as well with everyone almost drowning.  Then throw in  a few coastal towns to seige, plunder, and burn.  Maybe some towns with ninja or vikings or mongols or  what not.  You could go a lot of ways with this. 

Wherever you take this story, i'm looking forward to it.  I'm hoping you get some free time to continue. 
If you actually use one of those story arcs,  I'll make sure to delete this post so it doesn't spoil the story for your readers.  Good luck
Arrrrr.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 08:31:55 AM by AuburnChicken »

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #494 on: May 07, 2009, 09:15:13 AM »
Hey wait a sec, you guys are attending AX too? HOW COME I DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT THIS!? T___T XD I be driving up... (Well, no, being driven up, close enough. Can't wait for July. X3)

...No, this wasn't supposed to be another bump. What're you talking about? *whistles innocently* But no really, as long as you know you're coming back. I We (?) can wait. :D

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #495 on: August 27, 2009, 07:32:32 AM »
woaaa Momusus pirates?? :mon huh2: really good, takagaki is so sweet in this fic , i love it  :mon trannie:

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #496 on: August 30, 2009, 12:18:10 AM »
lol i spent 4 days reading all 26 chapters of AA....

all i can say is that I LOVE IT! X3 just take your time and let the flow of writing hit you XD i'm sure enought people will wait for ur next chapter nomatter how long it takes ^^
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Tinnygy

• Jeez, don't look at me!
« Reply #497 on: April 03, 2014, 04:46:59 PM »
May I have this story back onboard again, Estrea-san?
GAM= Great Aya and Miki

Offline Baekshim

• Member+
« Reply #498 on: April 05, 2014, 12:25:29 AM »
^ You gave me false hope XD I thought it was an update~

Offline kizumi_kaichou

« Reply #499 on: December 12, 2014, 06:33:12 PM »
Hi Estrea-san!

I'm kinda new to the forum.....(this is actually the first time I've ever commented on anything on the internet... so if what I say seems weird please excuse.. :nervous) AA is definitely one of the best fics I've ever read! Its amazing!! I understand if you've lost interest in the fic so therefore I won't ask you to continue it if you don't want to.
It's just that your fic is so amazing I couldn't help but comment :thumbup :tama-lotsaluv:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 06:41:52 PM by kizumi_kaichou »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cocco - Nemureru Mori no Oojisama ~haru, natsu, aki, fuyu~