JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Ima Yuku Kara

Author Topic: The Official Rika Thread  (Read 1540470 times)

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Official Rika Thread
« Reply #3920 on: November 30, 2009, 08:03:31 PM »
doesnt the struggle start today...?

preview scans

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
« Reply #3922 on: December 01, 2009, 10:22:05 AM »
have anyone noticed that rika exchanged the mic with yossi at 2:27?

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #3923 on: December 01, 2009, 12:31:02 PM »
WOAH SHARP EYES!
* tru_harmony dL's to watch it in slowmo and drool

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #3924 on: December 01, 2009, 02:18:47 PM »
it does look like that or shes giving rika rika's mic

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #3925 on: December 01, 2009, 05:24:58 PM »
There's a pic of Rika bowing so deep that her head is between her legs. this is just a photo lol

^ People notice Rika for the wrong reasons, sometimes xD

The fact she overcomes fears of wild animals (I'm generalizing - but shit i seen her run from not only chickens but other farm animals) is amazing. JUST FOR THIS SHOOT.

Is Rika really that afraid of animals? I mean, she loves dogs right? Maybe it's just non-pet animals...
*remembers how paranoid she was of the 'robotic' panda*  :rofl:

Granted the Alo Hello you posted was 4 years ago-ish. SUCH Professionalism  :heart:

Yes, she is the most hard-working and professional girl. I've always heard about how much effort she puts into being an idol... considering all the jobs she's taken on and stuff... just  :heart:

And the Alo Hello was about 6 years ago (2003... if I'm not mistaken!).

---

Aaaaah I love her hairstyle :inlove:

Actually, I love Rika's attitude here more  :otomerika:
Hahhaaa... she's got the goods and she knows how to flaunt it.  :cow:

Kawaaiiiiii... Konkon's really cute here  :love: what's Rika doing? Showing off her fingernails??

---

Somebody tried to convince me on a thread that TakaAi has a better ass than Rika.

Say what?

Blasphemy.

Rikass is the  :pimp: of all  :shakeit:

It's undeniable that Aibutt is nice and all... but yeah... SORRY Ai fans. Dai managed to put to rest this absurd rumour. Ai simply isn't as juicy as Rika.

*note to self, Rika is not food*

---

have anyone noticed that rika exchanged the mic with yossi at 2:27?

Wow... I didn't notice anything T___T
Maybe coz the video's a little too choppy on my browser right now.
Gonna download and have a closer look.

:otomerika: :yossi:

But hey, you gotta say, Yossie's smoking in this vid too...  :w00t:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 05:35:50 PM by Beecubed »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3926 on: December 04, 2009, 09:21:41 AM »
YEAH! Rika loves dogs. I guess u can narrow it down to farm animals XD XD
Rika Ishikawa PIEHOLE Classics
this clip dates ~2000-2001?

i think that's just Kei's fingers. From her blog: http://ameblo.jp/kei-yasuda/entry-10403168449.html

PLEASE Rika be on more TV!! This looks promising.

10/01/03(日)18:00~21:00 TX「『田舎に泊まろう!』 新春3時間スペシャル」に石川梨華出演
http://www.tvq.co.jp/newb/index.html?genre=variety

>石川梨華 (旅人/石川県)

公式サイト

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/inaka/
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 09:23:42 AM by daigong »

Offline gcool369

• Member+
« Reply #3927 on: December 04, 2009, 11:18:58 AM »
Rika from Flash 12/15

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3928 on: December 05, 2009, 09:01:37 AM »
I love this coupling always.

Rika Ishikawa 石川 梨華 IS GOD

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3929 on: December 05, 2009, 10:22:12 AM »
Rika and Nono are kool but IshiYoshi is the true couple
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3930 on: December 05, 2009, 10:32:50 AM »
Rika goes Tony Montana!

:thumbup

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3931 on: December 05, 2009, 12:09:17 PM »

Cowabunga, dudes!

Offline youjok

• Member+
« Reply #3932 on: December 05, 2009, 12:21:33 PM »
Rika so cute so cute :lol:
thank you very much
 :twothumbs

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3933 on: December 05, 2009, 01:05:46 PM »
Say HELLO! To my little FRIEND!

RIKA IS A PIMP!!! If ANGRY has to get the leads all by her self. OH FUCK YOU!! H&A Going on tour! Ongaku Gatas too. Shit she don't stop. WONT STOP.

A MAN IS HIS JOB!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3934 on: December 05, 2009, 07:57:19 PM »
that's a good thing to hear, maybe one day they will come here and have some fun :yep:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3935 on: December 06, 2009, 02:55:41 AM »
Get your tickets 12/23 for Rika's Bday FC Show :P

「石川梨華スペシャルライブ~梨華の初めてのハッピーバースディ!~」[12/13(日)発売]
http://twitter.com/liquidroom/status/6365961295
http://www.liquidroom.net/pickup/1100119

Dope venue.

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #3936 on: December 06, 2009, 04:32:33 AM »
I realised I was just about to hit 100 posts yesterday and decided to put myself off for this… I know 100 posts isn’t much, but for me it’s a good amount. So this post dedicated to Rika.

---

Rika and Nono are kool but IshiYoshi is the true couple

^ Woot wooot. Actually, RikaXNono is very cute too, but they're more like sisters than anything else.

!Warning!: Fangirl essay of a rant coming up. (GOMEN for digging up past stuff… but I just felt a need to talk about it…)

I’ve been through a lot of MM forums/websites lately to try and educate myself more in this world I used to call overrated garbage *is ashamed*

One thing I keep getting is that there are a lot of passionate anti-Charmy/Rika people out there… and some main reasons seem to be that (1) she tries too hard to be cute, (2) that Rika is annoying (because Charmy is) and that (3) she’s a stuck-up person. I’m going to ignore (3) just because I’ve already made my argument against that… but let’s see…

(1) = Rika IS cute. Full stop.

If this girl isn’t cute, then NOBODY is.

(2) = What is wrong with people? Hello? Charmy is a persona, it’s not everything Rika is. T__T Some people need to understand that. Not only is Charmy a persona, she’s an exaggerated one. Because of Charmy, Rika felt at ease to be silly, let loose and develop into a more confident person.  :love:

---

I’m going to go ahead and defend Rika on another charge. Now, I’m not going to repeat what the anti-fans said here in this Rika-loving thread, but needless to say, their comments were hurtful and ill-informed.

Many people refer to the ‘Angry 2003 Sports Festival incident’ as one of Rika’s low points (even Mari thought that was a no-no). I have a feeling that Rika may also have lost fans because of it, or at least made some of them question her. And so because of this incident, there are those who have come to believe that Rika is ‘two-faced.’  :smhid

This is completely ignorant, and here’s why.

If she is ‘two-faced’ simply because she showed she was an imperfect human being like the rest of us, I really have nothing to say but @___@.

Personally, I’m glad I got to witness Rika have that moment, even if she regrets what happened just because of the reactions it roused. To me, she feels all the more real because of it. I’m somebody who has a very short fuse and tend to rage at people if they push my buttons enough, so I can understand.

But then again, I’m talking from the perspective of an outsider, and not as a Japanese fan. Firstly, their social etiquette is quite different from what I’m used to. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down. Secondly, they seem to regard idols as pretty cute girls who constantly smile and laugh and if they must be angry, a cute pout should suffice.

Mari also said that people were used to her Charmy personality, and so this incident must have been a shock for them and that fans wouldn't know what to think anymore.

Don’t people want to experience their idols as a person, and not just a 2-dimensional character? The fact that people would be shocked to see Rika like that might be reasonable, especially if they’ve never seen her like that before. BUT, if they decided that she was any less of a person because of it, then they are extremely narrow-minded.  :thumbdown:

We’re all people, including these idols, and so they experience the whole range of emotions too. Everybody gets angry. It was just unfortunate that Rika is not the type to put up with things and allowed her feelings to get the better of her in front of an audience that large. The way I see it, she DID genuinely believe that her team had been unfairly ruled against, considering she didn’t know until later that her flag had already been taken away from her. If she had known that, I don’t think she would have reacted in that way. Reina (God bless her) even said she felt touched that Rika could stand up for herself like that. It’s obvious that Rika rules with her heart, not her head. Again, her righteousness at play.

She is the exact kind of person who I could imagine to speak out or do something if she witnessed an injustice (e.g. somebody being bullied), while most people would just walk on by and try to not let it affect them *thinks Densha Otoko but not as miserable and snotty*

I hope none of you guys felt that it was a bad moment for Rika. OK, it was bad in the sense that people misunderstood her because of it. But I really feel that it allowed us to see more of her. ^_^

What I learnt from this incident: Rika is a passionate person who is not afraid to stand up for what she believes.

She does not have to be a cute, smiling machine all the time to keep up with her Charmy character. It’s unrealistic.

Rika is  :heart: :heart: :heart:, even if she's all  :tama-mad:  :tama-mad: :tama-mad: because she's simply the best  :otomerika: :otomerika: :otomerika:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #3937 on: December 06, 2009, 04:46:26 AM »
* tru_harmony pats Beecubed

Congrats on the 100th post

BE AS PASSIONATE AS RIKA!!!

RIKA IS ALL REAL, YO!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3938 on: December 06, 2009, 05:03:21 AM »
BRAVO BEECUBED!! Epic post....I guess I have been sheltered here too long in my own utopia, as me and my homies created THE BEST RIKA FAN SITE IN ALL THE LAND, but to think there's still anti-Rika fans after all she has proven...still surprises me.

The Sports Fest was a moment, for me relish cuz it SHOWED that Rika gives her best effort no matter what. This is an exhibition to entetain fans yet Rika is there to compete and give nothing less than 110% It is why even though she may not be the strongest, the most talented, or the fastest - you see Rika full on in Gatas Brilliantes. And you see her winning awards in the Sports Fest.

Rika will always rise to the occasion, keep challenging herself to get better, willing to go above and beyond and try new things. Hmm, sounds like a certain kinda forum/website/society/familia? :pimp:

SO congrats on your 100th post! I just be re-reading and re-reading. You really embody a tru Rika FAN!! :rikabunny

Rika sez hi from Bangkok!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3939 on: December 06, 2009, 05:14:28 AM »
Good job beecubed on the rant

Rika Lovers unite
Random Thought: