JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: May J - Here We Go feat. Verbal

Author Topic: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JunRei) Through the Window (04/26)  (Read 66504 times)

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Just Different
Li Chun x Tanaka Reina
A/N: Reina meets someone by chance as she walks the streets of Shinjuku.

=**=**=**=
 A certain kitten walked at the wide lengths of Shinjuku wearing a simple rock fashion and a facemask as an attempt to conceal her face. Today was a precious day off and she had decided to go out of the house on her way to meeting the 9th and 10th gen children, since Sayu said she was gonna meet someone.

“That someone is most probably Eri anyway.” Reina sighed to herself as she walked, hands in her furry jacket’s pockets. “Well… babysitting the kids while doing karaoke shouldn’t be too bad.”

She continued walking the streets and passed by various stores and shops. She laid her eyes on a cute little panda stuffed toy holding a banana. She smiled to herself. “I think I know someone like that…” She let out a short giggle. Beside the little panda was a bit larger stuffed toy of an orange patterned kitten that looked like Garfield. Except it had small eyes and a large head and large paw, which made it, resemble a lot like Reina.  She thought she’d buy it later before going home, then she turned around to leave when someone passed by her.

“How much is this?” The female with tall Asian blonde hair asked. Reina stopped on her tracks.

“That’s the last stock now miss! Only 800Yen!” The store clerk said.

Reina’s ears perked as she instinctively turned around to face the cute stuffed toy again. Did she want to buy it?

“Wa—“

“I’ll take it!” The female said and immediately fished for her wallet. “Eh?”

“Eh?” Reina said as she looked up at the female.

“I can’t find my wallet…”

“Junjun…?” Reina spoke; she immediately covered her mouth before her face gets too expressive of joy of seeing the panda she had just remembered.

“Tanaka-san?” The tall female returned the call as she looked at the short female beside her.

Reina wanted to cry. Of course she doesn’t want Junjun to see that’s why she kept her eyes on the ground. She’s here… Reina thought. She doesn’t remember when the last time she had seen the older woman was. She is here and Reina’s happy. But of course she won’t let her know.

“Did you become smaller?” Junjun asked with an innocent expression on her face. Forever that clueless expression.

“OF COURSE NOT! YOU JUST GREW TALLER YOU—“ Reina looked up at the taller female her right fist up in the air mid-way to hitting the girl. She was smiling at her. Reina realized she had just totally fallen for her trap. “I thought I told you I don’t want to see you again…”

“But you saw me.” Junjun answered and grinned.

“I—“ Reina blushed as she looked down on the ground again, pressing her balled fist lightly at Junjun’s arm. “I’m happy…” She murmured.

Junjun definitely heard, but she wasn’t letting up. “Eh? What did you say, Tanaka-san?”

Reina moved her fist back to plant it back again, “I won’t fall for that agai—“ She looked up to look at the female again only to be engulfed in a warm hug by the tall female.

“I’m happy too, Tanaka-san.” Junjun whispered onto her hair. Reina abruptly returned the hug and clutched onto the Chinese girl’s shirt.

“Baka…” Reina whispered as she hugged Junjun tighter.

“Tanaka-san, are you crying?” Junjun asked as she attempted to pull away from the hug but the kitten girl held her back.

“S- Stupid!! O- Of course not!” She shouted at Junjun’s chest who just laughed lightly.  “What are yo—“

Before she could ask the panda what she’s doing in Japan a soft buzz emanated from her bag and their newest song one. two. three. started playing.

“Oh crap!” Reina immediately parted from Junjun’s hug and answered the phone. “H- Hello?” She silently cursed herself for stuttering.

“Reina?” Gaki’s voice echoed into the phone.

“Gaki-san?” Reina looked at the ground as she tried drying her tears with her hands when a handkerchief was offered to her. She blushed and took it and dried her tears.

“Ikuta called, she said she doesn’t have your number. You guys were supposed to go to Karaoke today? At 9.” Gaki explained. Reina’s eyebrow furrowed as the phone got filled with another voice which she knew is from a certain Takahashi but she briefly ignored it. She looked at her wrist watch and noticed it was already 9:25.

“Uh… yeah.” Reina answered quietly as she scratched her cheek. “I… uh… got caught up into something… tell Ikuta I’ll be there before ten.” She answered. She nodded a few times and then closed her phone. She sighed.

“Looks like our reunion isn’t going to last quite long.” Reina smiled wryly at the panda and sniffed. “How do I look?”

“Perfect.” Junjun answered. It was a fixed question. Reina would ask and Junjun would always remember the answer. It’s as if they hadn’t been apart from each other for a year and a half.

They stared at each other for a moment and smiled. Reina was about to walk past Junjun…

“Umm… Tanaka-san…” Junjun said. “I… kind of left my wallet at home…” She scratched her head.

“Eh?” Reina looked at her.

“Can I, uhh… borrow some money? I’ll return it tomorrow!” Junjun said as she clasped both of her hands in front of her into an “onegai” position.

Reina laughed. “You don’t have to pay me back.”

Junjun looked stubborn. “I’ll pay.”

“Okay, okay whatever ya want.” Reina said and chuckled. She lent the panda money and parted ways.

“Uh…” The store clerk scratched his as he looked at the empty space in front of him. “What just happened?”

“Oniichan! How much is the kawaii Neko-san!” A little girl asked as she tugged at her mom’s hand.

“The Neko-san is 800yen, jouchan.” The store clerk answered and smiled. “I’ll give it at 600yen for you.” He smiled at the little girl who looked at her parents.

“Ii ne?” The other spoke with a smile.

“Yeah. Thank you very much.” The one holding onto the little girl’s hand said and bowed.

“Take care of that Neko-san, alright?” The other spoke again as the little girl nodded enthusiastically.

“We should really have a child,”

“Ai-chan!”

=**=**=**=**=**=
“Tanaka-san seems a bit different today, doesn’t she?” Suzuki Kanon whispered to the girl beside her, Fukumura Mizuki as they watched their normally fierce looking tsukkomi and senpai sing to a very girly song. Fukuchan nodded and whispered the words to the person beside her until it got passed around.

The day continued on with the young members wondering as Reina kept on singing girly songs and she kept on chatting openly with all of them.

When the afternoon came, they went out of the karaoke place and walked out to find somewhere to eat dinner at.

“Excuse me; do you know the directions to this place?” A slightly low voice spoke from behind Reina who was talking to her juniors. Reina immediately turned around to look only to face white, as she looked up to find a familiar brunette standing before her.

“A foreigner!” Erina shouted as she looked at the person asking directions.

“Jun…jun...?” Reina looked up at the female as a familiar feeling of tears went over her. She immediately looked down to wipe her tears. She then held up a hand to push one of the other female’s shoulders away, “That’s my house, baka…”

“Junjun…” Fuku-chan whispered as she pondered for a moment. “Ah. Junjun-senpai!?” The kitten and the panda immediately shhh’d the surprised kouhai as the others wore the same surprised expression.

“Nice to meet you, Junjun-senpai!” Sato Masaki was first to step up and introduce herself as the others followed in pursuit.

“But I’m not part of the m-line nor am I part of UFA anymore.” Junjun explained as she held up both her hands in front of her.

“As long as you have been a part of Morning Musume, you would always stay as our senpai!” The youngest Kudou Haruka exclaimed as she jumped up and down in front of the taller lady who only patted her head.

“Okay, alright then.” Junjun answered with a smile and looked at Reina. “Hey.”

“You do have a knack for finding me, don’t you?” Reina told Jun with a smile, her fangs showing as they got crowded around by the children. Junjun just shrugged and smiled at the shorter girl.

=**=**=
“How did we end up in my house again?” Reina asked as she placed an index finger on her temple another hand on her waist, as if trying to fish out the answer to her own question.

“Because Jun-senpai came to meet you to find your house so we headed there.” Iikubo Haruna answered and tilted her head to one side.

“Well, I get that much but… why are you guys with me again?” Reina asked as she scratched her head, with Jun standing beside her doing nothing but look at the wide varieties of children in the short female’s small abode’s living room.

“Because it’s six in the evening and Tanaka-san said she’d treat us to dinner?” Ishida Ayumi answered with a question as realization came upon Reina’s face.

“I’ll cook for you guy then.” Junjun suddenly spoke, Reina turned to look up at her. “If Tanaka-san doesn’t mind of course.”

“I told you, Reina is fine.” The kitten grumbled as the panda grinned. She could feel her cheeks heating just by standing beside the female, and she didn’t know what was more embarrassing. That she blushes as Jun stands beside her, or the fact that she blushes as Jun stands beside her right in front of her juniors.

“Okay then, Reina.” Junjun answered her tone a bit more confident. “Did you change your house’s layout, or is everything’s the same.”

Reina could feel her heartbeat right under her ears as she nodded that the house is the same it was three years ago. “I- I’ll help!” She answered as she walked behind Junjun. “Shit, I stuttered.”

The children remained quiet as the adults talked, eyeing the two of them with their mouths open. They then both disappeared into the kitchen, when Reina’s head popped out again. “You better behave yourselves as we cook alright? You may touch everything but don’t break them okay?”

An enthusiastic “Haaaaii~!” was the reply as Reina nodded with a “yosh.” And went back into the kitchen.

“Umm… I…actually…” Reina grumbled as Jun suddenly fished out a plastic of groceries from under the counter. “OI, WHERE’D YOU GET THAT?!”

“The landlord allowed me to borrow a spare key when I asked for it.” Jun answered with a smiled and proceeded on taking putting out the contents of the bag. “The keyword was, ‘I’ll help her eat healthier,’ then the Obaasan immediately let me in.”

“Mou, that obaasan…” Reina rubbed her hands together as she looked at the ground shyly.

The children peered inside from the half-opened door to the kitchen.

“I’ve never seen Tanaka-san so shy and reserved… and girly before.” Sayashi Riho said as the rest nodded in agreement.

“They almost emit the same aura as Takahashi-san and Niigaki-san when they’re together.” Fukumura Mizuki mentioned as everyone nodded in agreement again.

“Look! A stuffed panda!” Erina’s voice emerged from behind them as they all smiled wryly towards their resident KY.

Some of the kids continued on watching the two cook as the rest started playing with the row of displays of stuffed toys in Reina’s living room. In a few minutes, Junjun finished cooking the ‘Chinese Style Dumplings’ that she always cooked when she was still a Musume.

The night passed by as the two accompanied the kids to their homes since it was past 8 in the evening already, good thing almost everyone are near the vicinity.

Around nine in the evening, there was only the two, Reina and Junjun left, as they stood in front of the Tanaka residence.

It was silent, but it wasn’t awkward. It was some sort of a comfortable silence that they always had.

“Umm… how long are you staying in Japan?” Reina asked discreetly as she looked at the door to her house.

“As long as you want me to stay.” Jun answered smoothly before receiving a soft smack on her arm.

“Don’t joke with me, I know ya here for a job, a’ight?” Reina answered with her signature Hakata-ben as Junjun laughed.

“I’m actually here with Linlin. I’m sure she’s off disrupting Niigaki-san and Takahashi-san’s house or something.” Junjun answered. “We’ll be here for a month; I have some things to take care of here. I actually have the month as a leave so… I’m not really busy.”

“So…”

“I can see you every day.” Jun answered with a smile.

Reina’s face immediately lit up as she looked at the female.  Immediately, the kitten jumped into the panda’s arms, wrapping her arms around the taller female’s neck as she planted a kiss on Jun’s cheek.

“Arigatou, Junjun.” Reina said as Jun put a hand over the cheek the kitten had just kissed.

“Anytime, Reina.” Jun answered, Reina immediately blushed.

The younger female immediately ran inside her house in embarrassment and closed the door behind her.

Jun just stood in place her mouth wide open.

Seems like it was still the same old TsundeReina at work.

(Just Different/END)
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
 why?! next to kameshige and takagaki hehe,junrei is my 3rd favorite pairing.!thank you for writing about them.!

ps- kameshige please?hehe :)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Man it's been a while since I've seen a JunRei. This one was so cute, with the kyujukies and Jun invading Reina's home. And of course, the mention of Takagaki. XD

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
why?! next to kameshige and takagaki hehe,junrei is my 3rd favorite pairing.!thank you for writing about them.!

ps- kameshige please?hehe :)

You're welcome! KameShige? oh, Someday. xDDD

Man it's been a while since I've seen a JunRei. This one was so cute, with the kyujukies and Jun invading Reina's home. And of course, the mention of Takagaki. XD

I don't think I've seen a JunRei in jphip or I was just not looking hard enough. OTL. ; A ; But Junreeeeiii xD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh hey, look at who posted a what lmfao.

perv sexction let's go~
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=33246.0

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
 :( my gosh i dnt have an acess in perv sectioN shocks.!jp

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
*clears throat* I read it b4, didn't i? The closet one? xD

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
^ you did. You should ask people of something changed. :D

@maikea: you should request permission soon~ so many gold mines there xD

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
 :lol: gold mines as in? hehe so, are you going to continue your story? I mean the KameShige goodness?   :fap just curious ..

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
^ i'm quite sure i did say i am ^^;;;;

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
You have nice stories here! I really liked them. :) And of course being a fan of Takagaki I liked those stories the most. :wub: Though i still haven't read Yume kara samete.... *Goes to read it*  :on study:

“Ai-chan!”

For some reason I laughed a lot when i read this! XD

I hope you will update more stories soon! :)

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
You should PM it to me already. T^T

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
You have nice stories here! I really liked them. :) And of course being a fan of Takagaki I liked those stories the most. :wub: Though i still haven't read Yume kara samete.... *Goes to read it*  :on study:

“Ai-chan!”

For some reason I laughed a lot when i read this! XD

I hope you will update more stories soon! :)

Thank you very much! I hope you will comment more and read more of my stories soon! x3!

-----------
@risa_ai and maikea

Go here: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=1002.0

you guys should know about this if you read the rules LOL

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
 yes i already have an access hahaha you're right  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!! GOLD MINES as in hahaha! btw please update soon  :( goodluck!!!!!!!!!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
I'LL KILL MAHSELF FOR BEING 14. D: No point living on. GOODBYE WORLD. TAT 4 years is a long time...

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
^ LOL *pats*

---------------------------------

Sick Day; Morning
AiGaki
A/N: Risa finds a weird message on her phone from Ai-chan, and quickly rushes to the older female’s house to check out what’s wrong.

=**=**=**=**=
“Risa... I’m... today...” Is what the text message said. Risa immediately raised an eyebrow. She knew that Ai-chan is definitely the last person to make any sense when sending text messages so she didn’t think of it, since she’d probably just re-send it later.

It was already two in the morning and Risa hasn’t received a re-send yet, so she decided to go to sleep and just talk to her about it tomorrow.

However the next day came and not one message came through Risa’s phone. Worriedly she rode the bus to Ai-chan’s apartment and rang the doorbell but no one’s answering.

“That’s weird... she should still be home... shouldn’t she?” Risa told herself and quickly dialled Yui (Ai-chan’s sister)’s number. “Yui-chan?”

“Gaki-san? What’s up?”
“Umm... where are you?”
“I’m at Fukui right now. Ai-chan said she caught a flu last night so I was thinking of going back.”

“I’m... right here in front of her house right now.” Risa said as she looked around. “No one’s answering the door though.”

“Ah. Please take care of Ai-chan for me then. A key should be taped inside the mailbox. I need to do stuff here.”

“Okay, Yui-chan. Thanks!” Risa ended the call and quickly looked for the key. “Ai-chan catching a flu? Was she trying to tell me that last night?”

She found the key later on and immediately made her way inside the Takahashi household. No mess in front of the door, so the 7th gen leader of Morning Musume had assumed that her beloved Ai-chan might still be sleeping. She climbed up the stairs and quietly went inside the older female’s room.

During that day, she just found her [Ai-chan] sprawled on the bed, her blanket in disarray and heavily sweating despite the cold spring wind. Risa immediately dropped her bag onto the side, rushed to the closet to take two towels and into the bathroom to get a basin, fill it up with water and go back into the room.

Risa quickly fixed up Ai’s sleeping posture and wrapped the blanket properly around her, wiped the sweat off her face, wet a towel and placed it on the older female’s forehead.

“Here you are, the older one, and the younger one comes over, in a panic, to take care of you.” Risa puts both of her hands on her waist and sighed the moment Ai’s disgruntled expressioned turned calm, as a sign of comfort.

Risa picked up her bag and checked if she broke anything inside after dropping it off, and smiled as she found everything still fixed. She looked at Ai’s bed only to find one of the girl’s hand out of the blanket, searching for something. The younger girl left her bag and immediately went to Ai-chan’s bedside and grabbed that searching hand.

Ai grabbed the hand tightly, then popped out her other hand to hold on to that hand’s wrist, and arm searching. “Risa?”

“Hai?” Risa answered with a smile and a nod, even if Ai-chan has her eyes closed. “How did you know?”

“You had a watch on.” Ai-chan answered, which was pouted at by the other female. “How long... have you been in?”

“Not quite long yet. Your message last night was REAAAALLLY mysterious.” Risa told her and gripped Ai’s hand tighter, settling to kneel before the older female’s bed. “So I came over and see for myself.”

“Sowwy.” Ai-chan whispered as she opened her eyes and blew air onto her cheeks. “I thought I had composed a sensible message to cancel on today,”

“Aaanddd, you fell asleep and forgot to send it again?” Risa finished Ai’s sentence for her. Ai just nodded at her in affirmation, cheeks still puffed. “It’s fine. You act like I’m not used to you. How are you feeling?”

“Hot.” Ai answered and coughed. “Especially now that you’re here.” Risa just raised an eyebrow at her.

“You seem fine now, I guess I should go ho—“

“Don’t gooooo.” Ai whined with her cute little voice and grabbed Risa’s fingers with both of her hands like a baby. “Don’t goooooo.”

“I won’t I won’t.” Risa told her and patted her head. She took Ai’s towel from her forehead, wrung it again and put it back. “Until you feel better.”

“Until tomorrow?” Ai looked at her with pleading eyes. “Please?” She pleaded, doing her best puppy eye expression.

“Okay. Okay.” Risa just sighed and smiled at her and took her hand again. Risa watched Ai for a moment only to find her falling asleep again.

The whole morning, she watched Ai sleep.

Morning/END.

A/N: I was even trying to push myself to finish Afternoon today to post it, I realized I haven't posted morning lmfao. Well here it is.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Sick Day; Morning (AiGaki) 07/10
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2012, 05:39:22 PM »
Aww, so cute. You have more?

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2012, 06:53:05 PM »
ahh~ i'll forever love this one~ ;3; sick aichans adorbs as always~ post afternoon~~~ :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2012, 04:15:20 AM »
Yes, yes yes~ I have more~

Welcome the debut of TsundeRisa~

---
Sick Day; Afternoon
AiGaki
A/N: Continuation of AiGaki Sick Day; Morning, a certain monkey wakes up and decides to act like a baby towards her girl.

=**=**=**=**=

Takahashi Ai opened her eyes to see nothing but brown hair on her face. She immediately moved away her neck from a certain bean's neck and stared at the female's sleeping features. Few minutes later, a low grumbling sound emerged from the 7th gen leader's stomach and she turned to look longingly at the slumbering female beside her.

“Risa-chan~” She cooed. The female stirred a bit but nonetheless didn't open her eyes. “Risaaaaa~~” Ai cooed more, slightly brushing her head on Risa's neck like a kitten.

“Nn?” Risa opened her eyes only to find a black haired, female looking up to her. Ai was cocooned on her left side like a kitten, eyes wide and staring into her own, with a large smile, cheekbones high up with whisker-like dimples on either side. “Ai-chan?”

“I'm hungwy.” Ai cooed cutely. Her hands balled like paws, she silently pawed at Risa's side as if trying to softly wake up the female. “Hungwy~”

“Mm...” Risa stretched for a bit and looked at her 'kitten' for a lack of word. “What would Ai-nyan want to eat?”

“Risa!” The older female answered almost immediately with a sly grin only to earn a soft karate chop across her face.

“Oi, oi.” Gaki told her with a smile. “Not now.” She brushed Ai's hair to check her temperature and smiled when her flu went down for a bit already. However the female was still obviously quite fatigued. “What do you want to eat?” Risa asked softly.

“Risa!” Ai exclaimed again hands still in paw form.

“Hey now…” Risa looked at the older female who just grinned and continued moving her hands like paws scratching at the air like a cat. Risa grabbed one of her ‘paws’ and kissed it. “So, what would my little cute kitty want to eat?”

“I’m not little! Mou~” Ai complained as she pouted, if she had cat ears, they’d definitely be standing up straight now in anger. “I’d like to eat anything Risa cooks~”

“Alright then.” Risa ruffled Ai’s hair and attempted to get up when she felt a pair of hands grabbed onto her shirt and pulled her back. “Yes?”

“The warmth will go away…” Ai frowned as she grabbed tighter onto Risa’s clothes.

“Did she knock her head or something?” Risa thought and raised an eyebrow. “But I won’t be able to cook if I don’t get up.”

“Eeehhhh~” Ai whined as Risa suddenly had the urge to hug her. “Warmth, do not want to go, but food want!”

“Ai-chan, you have to choose one.” Risa whispered into her ear and patted her head. “Food or Warmth?”

“I can’t have both?” Ai pouted as Risa pressed their noses together. The younger one moved her head left and right as she rubbed their noses. “Ehhhh.”

“Unless you want to follow me into the kitchen.” Risa suggested and Ai’s face immediately lit up in happiness. “Can you?”

“I… think?” Ai answered and tilted her head on one side. “Pwetty please?”

Risa smiled at her. “Okay then.” She answered and immediately wrapped her arms around Ai and lifted her off the bed, then her feet onto the cold ground. “Let’s go?”

They both went into the kitchen with Ai tightly clinging onto Risa’s waist until they got into the kitchen. After putting Ai on the dining table, she went to the fridge to look for ingredients for omurice.

After laying down the ingredients, properly chopping them and the only thing left is cooking, Risa settled all of the ingredients by the stove and started cooking. Unknown to her, her blockhead of a pet monkey had stood up from her position from the dining table and slowly walked towards her.

Risa immediately felt hands curling around her waist, at first she jerked her shoulders at the surprise attack, but leaned in to the hug initiated by her lover as she cooked.

“I don’t mind doing this every single morning… seeing this sight of you in my house, cooking for me like a wife.” Ai whispered into Risa’s ear as she hugged the younger girl’s waist tighter. “Mmm…” She hummed as she leaned her head onto Risa’s long hair savouring the comfort.

“I wouldn’t mind that at all.” Risa answered as she continued cooking the omurice with much difficulty. But if it makes her older baby girl happy, she doesn’t mind at all.

After a few minutes Risa suddenly felt steady breathing onto her neck and a soft “fuuuu” sounds occasionally that indicates the other female sleeping, again.

“Why would you fall asleep there…” Risa sighed. She finished her omelette rice still standing still by the stove, the omelette staying on the pan. “How to wake…”

Risa settled the pan on the stove and ever so slowly turned around while holding Ai still to not make her fall. She turned to face the older female as her face burned red onto the proximity of their faces. She looked at her face. Those thin eyebrows, those beautiful eyes, her very cute nose and her cute lips she always puts red lip gloss on.

She smiled as she lifted up both of her hands and… pinched both of the older female’s cheeks and pulled on them.

“Owsh, Owsh, give give.” Ai said as Risa let go of her cheeks. “Ow. Risa-chan what’s that for?”

“Sleeping on me.” Risa answered with a pout. “Now let go of me so I can put your omelette in a plate.” She said as she waited for the older female to let go of her, but looked at her face to check why she hasn’t.

Suddenly lips were onto hers, it was soft. Warm. Risa returned the kiss for a moment, then she pushed the older female and stepped away.

“Richa-chan dat hurzz!” Ai clasped a hand over her mouth as she winced in pain.

“You’re sick and you kiss me!” Risa pointed at the female and put both of her fists on her hips.

“You didn’t have to bite my tongue!” Ai responded as she half-glared at the female. “Besides you liked it!”

“I- I- I did not! I was just caught up in the atmosphere!” the younger older female answered as she immediately shuffled to get a plate and put the omelette in it.

“I like this side of you too.” Ai suddenly whispered into her ear and grinned.

“Are you really sick?” Risa pouted at the female who just smiled and gestured for Risa to press her forehead on hers.

Without suspecting anything, Risa did so, only to find lips onto hers again. She pushed Ai again after scraping her teeth on her tongue the second time.

“You didn’t have to do it twice!” Ai pouted as Risa stuck her tongue out.

After a few more struggles to get the plate on the table and make Ai eat without having Risa to feed her through her mouth the two sat in the dining table for a late lunch as they laughed and talked.

(Sick Day; Afternoon/END)

A/N: If I got bored, I’ll write a Night version. That’s an IF.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: May J - Here We Go feat. Verbal