JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lazygunsbrisky - Happy Night

Author Topic: Real Life S2 (OSs) 16. Truth About Vampires II / Apr 21  (Read 107546 times)

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Re: Real Life (one shots) 44. Letter to Senpai (YukiRena B-Day OS)
« Reply #180 on: July 29, 2012, 04:39:49 AM »
This is like a flower with a sweet nectar, and I'm a bee who's being drawn in.
What can I say? You did very well in pulling me out of my hiding place, sakura-san. :lol:

Hmm, you know, at first I was confused...who exactly was the senpai that Rena was sending a letter? Hmm, a wink and chu? All three of you? Little Oshima...I don't know who that senpai is since I'm betting that the pairing might be unusual, so I have no clue who senpai is. XD

That aside, lol, Rena misunderstood the scene between Mayu and Yuki, it isn't only husbands and wives you have anniversary; girlfriend-boyfriend and friends have anniversaries too, lol, jumping into conclusion, Rena, that's hasty generalization. :lol: She really should ask before making a conclusion because at times, when you jump too much into conclusion and end up pushing yourself away from something that's right, then that would be a waste. If you realize later on that everything was just a misunderstanding, then everything would be too late and that would be bad you know.

Somehow I feel like Yuki knows that Rena was harboring feelings for him, he knew what Rena was going through it seems, and when he gazed at her with sad eyes on that day Rena came running to him, I guess he must have felt that Rena might not like him? Was he feeling gloomy like Rena too? I bet so, but then I guess it made him happy to know that on his birthday, he found out something about Rena through just looking into her eyes, seems like he knew that his feelings would get reciprocated that's why he made a move on Rena's birthday. :) He did gave an initiative that he is interested in Rena when he told her about her bra being seen and what, giving Rena a bouquet of red roses...that itself speaks a lot without me having to read Yuki's lines. :lol:

I enjoyed reading this, somehow I wonder if Rena was able to confess after her vacation, hopefully she did, its time for her to take back that three months of living as a zombie and to live like a happy princess with her prince. :)

Thanks for the shot. :cathappy:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #181 on: July 29, 2012, 06:25:55 PM »
The letter feels like a real one  XD  :twothumbs
"Long raven hair in ponytail" directed my mind to imagine Yuki-kun in "tie" CM (I forgot what the tittle  XD )
Love how the misunderstanding story flows  :heart: :heart:
Then ended up actually Yuki-kun has his eyes on Rena too~ sweet~  :wub: :wub:
But eh? they haven't confessed to each other? wonder if you're going to make part 2  XD XD

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #182 on: August 01, 2012, 03:17:52 AM »
at first i thought that it would be a sad letter..i really thought that yuki really married to the cyborg-like women..

love the ending..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #183 on: August 01, 2012, 11:59:54 AM »
uwahhh...

i love yui's part...thank you for writing it :luvluv1:

and rena's letter made me speechless...

it's so...hard to said in words..

now you made me love YukiRena more and more

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #184 on: August 06, 2012, 07:15:23 AM »
No update, only answers to comments.

@haru9210: I'm glad you liked it, and that it felt real to you.. Yeah they should get married soon, but will they? Who knows  XD And yes, the part with AtsuTomio was intended to be a bit of a comedic relief, though I myself am not sure, if it's a funny part to me. I guess I laughed more at the part where Yuki made comment about Rena's visible bra  :rofl:

@kahem: thank you  :bow:

@Megumi: yes, he was eyeing her also, and he came to liking her.  :yep:

@Sieka: Well, I did have intentions of drawing you out though I was more focused on my present to YukiRena.. I'm glad my dripping of nectar flower attracted a mother bee  :twothumbs XD
Well, the senpai is Yuko-sama, then his wife is NyanNyan and she is pregnant, so they all are waiting for little Oshima to come to this world  ;)
Well, Renap-sama tends to freak out at simple things sometimes - at least her character in Magical Radio  XD XD - so her reaction to this thing was ,kinda expected.. Yes, she overreacted, but that made the story more interesting.. She's dense at first, but later on, when overhears the conversation of AtsuTomio, she finally understands her mistake. When I wrote all her acting rashly scene, I laughed, as I was imagining her acting this way, it should look cute and funny.  :wub: :lol: :inlove:
Oh, you grasped Yuki's position in this so well  ;) :twothumbs He really noticed her beforehand, even maybe earlier than she noticed him, but he knew very little about her, and he had to let them get used to each other working in front of each other. Yap, I'm hoping for a happy ending too  :roll: But I'm going to leave this as an open ending, letting you all think of your own ending  :P ;)

@anzai48: I prefer BlackGeki too  :yep: :deco:
Yes, Yuki-kun is indeed one gorgeous man women want to date  :wub: :inlove: :wub: But who's the lucky one?  XD
She really jumped to conclusion to early. If she would have listened more of MaYuki conversation, she might have heard all the heart pains relieving conversation. But oh well...
Aren't they sweet and cute together?  :inlove: :inlove: :wub: :wub: :wub:
I wonder if he's a player... He fits a charming and romantic guy chara more than a sweet talker one.  :yep: I would also go crazy for Yuki-kun (I wonder who wouldn't?..)
Nope, no part 2 in my plans, I'll leave the ending to your imagination *troll mode ON*  8)
Yes, it's KojiYuu with little Oshima still in mama's belly
Thank you for reading and commenting  :bow: :bow: :bow:

@ichikawa: oh, I'm glad it felt real  :bow: :bow:
Yes yes, I also had that CM in my mind when writing this story.. Ah, Yuki looked there stunning  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
They really are one of the sweetest couples, nee?  :wub: :wub:
Nope, no part 2, I'll leave the ending to your creative minds to think of  8) 8) :P

@yukofan: oh, so I made you worried  XD XD glad you loved the ending  :bow: :bow:

@bunny_rabbit: I love Yui's part too, so you're welcome  XD XD XD :bow:
Ah, I made you speechless  :roll: :roll: very good  8) And now you love YukiRena more!  :twothumbs :twothumbs XD

Minna, really thank you for your warm comments and all the 'thank yous'. I really appreciate your support.  :bow: :bow: :bow: When will be my next update? I have no idea. It might be today, tomorrow, next week or next month. Until then, mata nee  :bow: :bow: ;)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 07:19:55 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Real Life (one shots) Poll for the next OS
« Reply #185 on: August 10, 2012, 02:40:56 PM »
So, I added a poll, because I can't decide on the pairing for the next OS. Please vote, thank you.

Quotes from OS

first character:

"I had enough. I have to punish her. She will suffer."

"What a body... What beautiful eyes... It will be a pleasure to eat her up. Then I'll break her."

second character:

"Please... Stop this... Someone, HELP!"

"I feel like someone's been watching me for the past week. And I am not beautiful or something... I'm ugly.."
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #186 on: August 10, 2012, 04:41:45 PM »
haven't decided between yuko-rena or milky-chiyuu...

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #187 on: August 11, 2012, 07:40:28 PM »
Thank you everyone for voting, I hope I won't disappoint you with this one shot. It just came to my mind spontaneously, the plot I mean, and I just had to write it down. But then I thought about the pairing and... I had a few options, so I made a poll. Then you voted, and I knew the results will be like this... Yet, I am a bit sad that my favorite OTP didn't win, but that doesn't mean I don't have anything up my sleeve. Now, here I present to you this one shot.

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

45a. Checkmate

She looked around and shivered, in fear to faint on this very floor her family members were lying on, disembodied. Yes, she was scared, in her head she was already screaming and crying out loud, but now she could not make any sounds or shed any tears, as she was in aftershock condition. She was standing of the tiny thought that processed in her mind, that her eyes were seeing. Falling on this floor would mean her lying in the pools of blood of her own family members.. The thin line of consciousness became invisible and her eyes saw nothing but blackness, her body collapsing from her shocked state.

(two months later)

"It will be two thousand yen."
She gritted her teeth, payed the money and left the store. Buying food was tiring, paying lots of money was bothersome, and having to sleep at some shelter was infuriating. She passed a few streets, that seen better days and went through the empty tunnel, which someday was providing people with clean spring water. Now it was a path for her to walk everyday and mingle among homeless, suicidal and drunk people. To think she was from a wealthy and rich family some time ago... Her headache gone stronger, she gritted her teeth again and quickened her pace. After ten minutes the tunnel ended and she set her foot on the dirty grass, full of rubbish and feces. Leaving behind the messy area, she entered thicket. She did not bother to wince or whine from pain, as she was already used to it, she was beaten every day after all, so what did it matter anyway, if some bushes or thorns scarred her body. She already had a few bones broken, her one eye could not see, and she could hear only with one ear. So what did it matter, really?

But it did matter. She was waiting for a perfect time to find a certain person. That person was at fault things, like that massacre of her family, happened to other families as well. Her mind had only tiny flashes of that time, when she came happy from school, wanting to tell her family she got an A+ from her test. But what she found, was bloody trails in the garden, widely open doors, and inside... She felt a headache... She did not remember further, but she woke up from scary dreams every night. She is thankful for that person who saved her. That person is her informant now, and she is going to meet her. She smiled vaguely and noticed her, doing push ups with such a force she never even seen men pushing up.

"Hey, Bakamina, I brought you food."
"You hate supermarkets or money, yet you by me food. Where did you get the money anyway?" asked the short woman, not stopping in her actions, the bow on her head doing push ups together with her.
"I know we need to eat. How... is she doing?"
The woman stopped and looked at her with sad eyes.
"I wish I knew. Yet Yuko is saying she's getting better. But.. I myself see no signs of her getting any better."
"Your girlfriend is a doctor, she knows her stuff.. Hey, I'm taking a bath and we can go then. You should do the same. I don't think your girlfriend would like to see you like this."
"Well, I am in hiding. How am I supposed to look in this place? All princess like in a pink dress and high heels? Between this trash and mud?"
"You know, your bow does the same as your mentioned outfit, but oh well. I'm going."
"And who's going to cook?"
"Not now, baka. We're bringing it to our girlfriends, I'm sure they will know what to do."
"Okay."

(Acchan's POV)

I always was wondering how Bakamina was able to construct two bathrooms and other important things (kitchen, bedrooms, and lots of many more..) in our hideout, a pull down shed, that had a secret entry to the underground basement. That basement had all and everything the riches have, including the secret path to the main city. That path was wide enough for us to travel with bicycles, and it had only one destination - Yuko's garage. After taking our baths and dressing up in beautiful clothes and putting on make up, we took food and ventured with bicycles back home. Yes, I was now living with them: Takahashi Minami aka Takamina, or as I call her, Bakamina (or as her girlfriend Yuko calls her, Takamidget); Oshima Yuko aka Yuuchan, squirrel, midget, pervert, old man, and other various names (she's Minami's girlfriend); Oshima Yui aka Yuihan, Yuko's sister, my girlfriend. It was Minami who saved me that time from falling on the bloody floor. I don't remember it, but I dream about it a lot, from the time I notice the scene to the time I have a blackout. Minami said I really fainted that time, and she barely caught me, or I would have ended up crashed on the bloody floor.

The part about me having broken bones is true. I often get into fights when undercover. I am actually a police officer, an investigator who cannot investigate the case because I am a victim. Or, to be more precise, I am the last remaining member of those victims... And Yui is not my girlfriend, we just pretend, because she has too many followers, and she doesn't like them. Me being her girlfriend makes things simpler, as after finding out she's dating a police officer they run away and leave her be. Or if they don't believe her, they have an awesome amount of happiness to meet me. Yeah, those happy meeting made me so sulking. And then there is another person. Minegishi Minami. Bakamina's childhood friend, who's family also went to extinction. Except her. But she's in a coma, and Yuko's taking care of her. There is slight tiny hope she might wake up...but only as tiny as a piece of sewing thread. Or even as tiny as spiderweb thread...

The person I'm looking for is Matsui Rena, a member of Matsui Family Clan, better known as the most feared and the most secretive yakuza family. We already have her sister, Matsui Jurina, in jail. It's only a matter of time, when I capture Matsui Mayu (yeah, she has a weird name, if you ask me. I would name a girl Mayu if she had a different last name, like Watanabe or something like that), and then Matsui Rena will come to me herself. I have sources, that say seeing her near that house, all bloody, running away. At first I thought a girl younger than me is not possible of doing that kind of massacre alone, but after finding out the doings of that kid, Jurina, I started to believe in inhuman strength and stamina. I had enough. I will punish her. She will suffer. I'll bring her down by any means. Just you wait, Matsui Rena. I will have you in my jail very soon. I am Maeda Atsuko, after all, and people don't call me the Ace of police forces for nothing.

(to be continued)

Yeah, it's divided into parts, to keep suspense, and because I have a fever... I couldn't write more at the moment, sorry if the plot and story sound or look crappy.... Leave comments, if you want. I'll take my leave, though I'll come from the shadows from time to time. Maybe I'll post other updates, if I find strength in myself after some tea time and rest.

Ja ne.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 04:29:24 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Real Life (one shots) 45b. Checkmate (AtsuRena)
« Reply #188 on: August 12, 2012, 04:15:34 PM »
So, um here is the second part.. I see no comments, so maybe I'm failing with this story, but I already posted one part, I can't stop now, can I? So here it is, second part of my failing OS.

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

45b. Checkmate

(Rena's POV)

I hate my family. I hate myself. I hate all the world. And yet I am so weak I can do nothing just be a double faced person. Nobody knows, what in reality Matsui Rena is. They all think Matsui Rena is a creepy and frightening inhuman, who can tore a person into smallest pieces only by her bare hands. They think she loves blood, is very strong, can't feel pain, and so on and so on. But they are wrong, cause they don't know anything about this family. It so happened that I am from yakuza family. And a strongest and the most scary one at that. My parents have three kids...or that's what people know. Actually, they have four. And I really wish I was not a part of this family.

My youngest sister Jurina is proud of being a member of this family. To others she appears cold, lady killer, pimp, good at handling knifes, riffles, shotguns, and other guns or killing tools she can find. But she never goes by bare hands or tables or pianos or pencils..like a certain someone... She chooses all kinds of guns, knifes, bows.. Anything that can kill instantly, if you know how to approach and where to aim. But at home, when not in front of parents, she's childish and cute, and that's even worse than her cold side.. I know she's still young, but I hate those nights, when she, using her childish side, comes into my bed and... I don't even want to remember that...

My younger sister Mayu is even more crazy, considering the fact she is a genius. Her IQ is 210, she speaks fifteen languages, is good at using technologies, can drive a car, train, bus, bike or pilot a plane or helicopter.. Yeah, such a genius is of course to be feared. But she has one weakness. Although she is a good strategist and can avoid most of the attacks and punches, she cannot fight, and would loose against a bunch of armed people. So she never gets into fights, she just observes and lets others fight. She's like a sly rat, no wonder her nickname is Nezumi. And she herself likes that nickname. "Don't underestimate the fertility of mice." says she to her opponents or enemies. I hate her, because I am really good with computers, but I cannot show my skills because of her. And because of another person I should love the most, yet I hate her the most.

Yes, the secret fourth daughter of Matsui Clan, Gekikara. Her real name... Even I, her twin sister, don't know it. And actually, I don't care. Because she is the reason of all my problems. She is the itch on my skin, she is my nightmare, she is my world's end. I am a quiet and shy person, who is afraid of darkness, blood, can't stand meat and is always weak. I at least don't feel pain, apparently my twin cannot feel it too... So, I have this twin, who is such bloody monster, such 'inhuman', that her identity cannot be revealed. My 'mission' is to be her. That is, everything she did goes to me. I am a serial killer, I am inhuman, I am so powerful not even a fly can rest on my shoulder. Yeah. If only they knew the truth... I am not thankful for this respect out of fear. I always wanted to be a normal, your average person, who is going to school, having fun with friends, attending some circles and watching movies. But I am home-schooled, I have to attend various meetings as creepy Rena, I have to dress in leather and, the most important and most hated thing, I have to attend training... I am really very bad at sports, so I get scolded, I get scourged, and even have to miss supper because of any mistakes I do. So if anyone ever sees me all bloody, trying to stagger to her own room, it's not after some victorious fight. It's after I've been punished.

If anyone thinks twins are two parts of one soul, they are so wrong.. Me and my twin... We are exact opposites. We look the same, we even have the same scar under our left eyebrows (mine was made by Gekikara, so I would not fail to imitate her at least by looks), but our beliefs and abilities are totally different. And it was always that way. Even when mother gave birth, I had to be the first one, but she pushed me out of her way and got out first. She was always bickering and mocking me, always trying to bite, kick or punch me, always taking things and food away from me. We are twins only outside. But inside... We have no connection or whatsoever. And yet our fates are bound, because if she dies, I'll have to totally do all the things she is doing now, and that's IMPOSSIBLE. So I have to watch her ass, even though I'm afraid and angry at her. What a miserable life I have, right?

And these are not all 'happy' things I have been through. I feel like someone's been watching me for the past week. And I'm not beautiful or something... I'm ugly.. Yes, I do not consider myself pretty, like Jurina says to me. That sly little devil is gorgeous, and me... I wonder, if that someone is after me because of Gekikara's doings. If yes, then he or she are on the wrong track. And I have to help them catch myself, so for my twin to continue doing the killings. Then our family will be cleared out of all the dirt and killings (yet we are the ones who are capable of doing all that stuff). That's the only way for me to gain family's respect, and to have my freedom. I do believe jail is a better place than this farce I have to live through. I will let them capture me. It's the only way to be finally free.

(to be continued)

So I still have a fever, and I'm feeling pretty badly, but I just have to update this, as I got inspiration while lying in bed... Yeah, a crappy inspiration, who is not worth of any comments. But I still know a few people are reading this, so thank you for all the 'thank yous' and for all the silent readers that are or were reading this OS of mine.. I know I can do better and I can write better, so maybe I really disappointed you, but I hope after I get better I will be able to write a better piece of work.

Ja ne.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 04:44:25 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #189 on: August 12, 2012, 04:23:01 PM »
The pairing are... unusual. But, i like the story. More like i like the suspense in your story
Please continue. I want to know what happens next.

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #190 on: August 13, 2012, 10:36:44 AM »
yay...this story has my lovely Yui in it :onioncheer:

so geki is not rena's alter ego but her twin sister...nice :on GJ:

and the pairing...wMidget sure funny...they will fighting each other hard and love each other hard :on lol:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Real Life (one shots) 45c. Checkmate (AtsuRena)
« Reply #191 on: August 16, 2012, 07:34:44 PM »
Yeah, so while I was at work, inspiration hit me, and today you will see another update, not only this story. But as for now, here you go, another part of AtsuRena story. I got a few comments!!  :farofflook: Thank you for commenting, and really thank you everyone for reading  :kneelbow:

REPLIES.

stv_wong: that's what I'm good at - unusual pairings, hehe  XD I'm glad you like the suspense and um, you'll find out what happens next very soon  ;)
bunny_rabbit: yes, Yui is here  ;) yap, a creepy twin sister, that nobody - except the Matsui family - knows about..  :twisted: and WMidget couple sure is just  :heart: :heart: :heart:

So, um, here it is, an update (sorry if it's crappy ORZ  :banghead: :bow:)

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

45c. Checkmate

"Awk.." a man choked his own blood, his pained expression longingly observing his own hand lying five meters away, a trail of blood being the only thing uniting him with his now detached hand.
"*cough*" another man coughed after spitting the last remains of his lunch that were left in his mouth after vomiting. He could not see anything as his eyes were covered in blood who ran freely from his now dead companion's wide open stomach, in which his face was shoved in before. His own body was full of bruises and open wounds, and he knew he was left here like that so to die in a slow death.

These two men, the only men that were still alive, suddenly stopped in their actions. One stopped looking at his hand, another stopped squirming and trying to get away from the bloody stomach of his friend's. They stayed still as they heard peculiar sounds of very careful steps passing somewhere near them. The one with a dislocated arm could at least see, and so he noticed the person passing by. It was a hooded figure. No, a black-haired girl with a silver colored hoodie. She was wearing brown Timberland shoes, had a backpack on her back, was wearing some skirt. If he had a possibility to look higher, he would have noticed the girl was chewing gum, listening to MP3 player and was wearing a sly expression on her face, holding her hands in pockets of the hoodie.

(Mayu POV)

Losers... They are not worth even half a penny... Ah, Gekikara really did an awesome job. However, she was just playing this time. Not like the last time, when she was all serious and frustrated. A dropped piano a year ago was nothing compared to what happened last week... Ah it makes me shiver, the thought and the view of it... When I think about it... Seventy men, there were seventy men, and she was all alone against them. All what's left after she went out of the building was a jumbled pile of flesh and crushed bones, loose eyeballs and tufts of hair scattering everywhere... Ugh... Yuck.. Yeah, that was not a very light view on the eyes, not like I'm not used to these kinds of things, but that time... Well, for a monster like Gekikara it was like for any little kid a house of candies and cakes that you can eat all you want... Anyway, I have to hurry and leave this place, if I don't want to be caught. Well, I have at least an hour or so, so I have to try and not to step into any puddle of blood. So far I'm doing a good job. Now, I have to go there, then leave the building, and report to father that Gekikara did an awesome job, not that it is needed knowing her abilities..
"Stop right now and raise your hands were I can see them clearly. Do not make any sudden movements. You are under arrest as a suspect for this massive murder." someone shouts and I turn my head to the direction where the voice came from. It's a police officer.
Wait, WHAT THE HELL?!! How come did this happen?!! It wasn't in any of my calculations!! Damn it..

(Atsuko POV)

Ha, I got her. Now Matsui Rena will come to us herself, she wouldn't leave both of her sisters in jail, now would she? I just know she will come. And then... A trap will await her.
"Miyazawa, Akimoto. Take our suspect to the car." I tell my subordinates, who were in hiding not far from here. We do not barge into Mafia Wars, but if any of innocent people - there were many those today - are hurt in the process... They handcuff Mayu and take her to the car.
This place..I've seen worse, but...this massacre... Only Rena could have done this, I can think of no other person.
"Hahahahahahahahahaha... Nee...okotteru?.." I hear a voice and turn around, face to face with my enemy, all covered in blood and bitting her nails while giggling, her head tilted to the side. Creepy. But I can't arrest her. I can't let out any voice. For some reason this creepiness got into me, the Ace of police forces. I can't move, I just stare at her. I should arrest her, and yet all I do is watch her coming closer, her dark obsidian orbs gleefully observing me. She's enjoying all of this, that bitch.
"I have a present to you. Do you want it?" asks she and giggles. Not waiting for my answer - not that I could answer to her anyway - she continues. "I'm going to give myself in. But not today." she giggles again.
Really, why should I believe in her?.. But her eyes, those dark orbs are so boring into me, that I somehow believe in her.
"Matsui Rena gives you word. And she never brakes it." she giggles yet again.

I never thought that this crazy killer, this monstrous person could talk this way. She just spoke from a third person's point of view... But then again, she is a psycho, so this characteristic is considered normality to them... I guess...
"Tomorrow... Wait for it... At your office.." she laughs creepily again and while giggling and bitting her nails leaves the building. She's clever though, she went to the side where policemen are not present.. I still can't move... I even can't report her...
She left me all stoned in the middle of destroyed and scattered bodies... This place is giving me creeps, but that person.. I just know it's her job, and tomorrow, if she keeps her word, I'll have her in a cell. Somehow I believe in those 'Matsui Rena keeps her word' words. I wonder if I'm going to regret this...

(Mayu POV)

So, the trap is set, he he. It wasn't in my plans to get myself in jail, but oh well. After Rena gives herself to police tomorrow, Gekikara will strike again, and they'll have to release me and Rena. Jurina...she got into trouble herself, and this was all her fault she wanted to play with that gang. She killed them in a brutal way - though I think brutal is too light to describe the massacre she did - and now she has to pay. Well, she always can wait for her best friend to come back and to free her by paying lots of money.
I wonder, if I can make a call. No lawyer, just daddy. I need anime and manga, also a PSP and some cash. If I pay, they will let me have those things, I just know it... And mother could bring some delicious food, too...

(to be continued)

So, um I'll be waiting for your comments, what do you think about the story and etc. Still a few more parts to go.

EDIT. Apparently, no other updates tonight... Tomorrow I still have work, and tonight I'm very sleepy.. Moon and the change of weather must be influencing me... See ya sometime later, minna. And thatnk you for reading, 'thank yous' and comments. :bow:

Ja ne.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 09:05:10 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #192 on: August 16, 2012, 08:09:42 PM »
Unusual pairings but I like it  :thumbup
thought I was a bit shocked to know it's going to be AtsuRena?!
But this story is interesting~ keep it up  :D waiting for your next update~

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #193 on: August 16, 2012, 08:14:26 PM »
sakura san.. Can I kiss you?
SASUGA!!
I dont know how to explain my thoughts on your fic
I just dont like it I LOVE IT!!!  :farofflook:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #194 on: August 17, 2012, 12:18:26 PM »
So, this update will be out of the current topic, but if you remember - and I think you really do remember, considering your nose bleeding or fired up comments - I once wrote a OS about AtsuMina couple, called 'Rain'. Well, here is the continuation of it. BUT. Really not the last part. The last part will be uploaded in the perverted section. Those, who cannot access the perv section, or those who want to have a story in their secret perverted folder, well then, there is an option for you. You can answer the question - that you will find at the end of this update - and if you got it correctly, I will PM you the story. Actually, even those who don't want to read the story can guess, so to see if they were good readers. I hope it's not too bothersome. Now, before posting the story, I'll reply to a few comments.

REPLIES.

@ichikawa: I'm glad you like my unusual pairings. And, well, it's AtsuRena because folks here voted for that couple (but I really wanted it to be YukoRena/GekiYuu  :gyaaah: Well, I will upload a OS about them some time later...  :luvluv2: ) So, um, thank you for taking interest in this crappy story  :bow: :bow:
@miayaka: Yes, you can kiss me *kisses back*  :mon kissy:  :nervous I'm glad you love this OS  :bow: :bow: *still feels a bit excited about the kiss  :mon lovelaff: and at the same time embarrassed  :mon whimper: *
@stv_wong: *reads his comment below* well, you like my fics, i like yours. Fanfic buddies?  :shy1:  :nervous Thanks for commenting  :bow: :bow:

So um here it is, the update. I hope I won't disappoint you... ORZ

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

46a. Take Off My Clothes

Atsuko Minami Misc

"T..t..ake...off...m..m..my...clo..thes...?" stuttered Minami from embarrassment and the cold she felt.

"Mi.na.mi."

"It's a silly stance of yours to keep me out of the bathroom while you undress."

"We are a couple already two years, but until this very day you still are undressing here alone, while I wait outside."

"I miss out all the fun, you know, because I can come into bathroom only then, when you are already inside the bath, all covered in foam, only the nose and eyes can be seen."

"AND."

"In this case..."

"Do you really sincerely think I will let you stay here alone again?"

"You need to warm up and these clothes are not helping."

"I don't think I have to point out to you, Minami, that in this state that you are you won't be able to undress even one piece of your clothing."

After stating the obvious Acchan cupped the cold cheeks of her girlfriend's with her warm palms.

"Let me take care of you."

"You are everything I have." whispered she into Takamina's ear, feeling the girl give in to her honesty.

"O..okay... But only because..."

"Because you won't be able to do it yourself." smirked Atsuko, noticing that her double-meaning-sentence made some deep red blush creep into the midget's cheeks.

The taller girl slowly started to undress her dearest girlfriend, observing the smaller girl's flushing face, faster breathing and super-speed-heartbeat.

"Are you feeling at least a bit warmer?" asked Maeda in a worried tone.

"May..be..." murmured Takahashi and shivered, as the black haired touched her bare skin on the thigh.

"Just maybe?" asked Acchan, and took the last remaining piece of clothing from her short midget, then looked up and down with a longing gaze at the hot naked body.

Surprisingly to the short haired, Minami didn't cover her body with hands like she usually does, instead she started to take off clothes from Atsuko, making her feel fire burning inside her.

She smirked and let her dearest do as she pleases, because that was a rare happening, as Takamina took initiative only then, when she was drunk.

"I love you so much..." murmured embarrassed Takahashi while scanning with her hungry burning eyes the taller girl's delicious body, then hugged her tightly and buried her face deeply into the round, full and inviting mounds.

Atsuko gasped at the sudden unexpected action from her girlfriend and then hugged her back.

"I love you too, Minami..." whispered she in her midget's ear.

"We should probably take a bath, you need to warm up."

"You said YOU will warm me up, didn't you?" asked incoherently Takamina, still keeping her face buried in the mounds, inhaling the sweet lingering scent, and breathing the air on the skin while speaking.

"I...did..." Acchan nearly moaned from overwhelming sensations that caught her by surprise when the short girl's breath caressed and teased her burning and longing skin.

"And I will..."

Then she pushed Minami against the wall, eyes blazing with wild and uncontrollable passion.

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE PERV SECTION.

So, here it is. Now I'm off, will be shadowing here later.

Ja ne.

QUESTION. How many times in 'Real Life OSs' did Minami take initiative?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 10:57:57 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #195 on: August 17, 2012, 12:32:22 PM »
It's good as usual. Hope Rena won't go all Geki and kill the others :nervous

*read the update no 46. Take off My Clothes.... edit: oh God... :luvluv1: :on bleed: :imdead:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 06:50:25 PM by stv_wong »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Real Life (one shots) 46. Take Off My Clothes (AtsuMina)
« Reply #196 on: August 17, 2012, 06:44:58 PM »
Take Off My Clothes posted, also, replies to comments!

EDIT. Like I said the last part will be uploaded in the perv section, but I have no idea when, as I am busy and have a meeting with relatives this weekend..
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 07:15:22 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #197 on: August 17, 2012, 07:03:48 PM »
Another atsumina smexy fic in action~  :drool: :drool:
the next part will be in perv section?!! I'll be waiting~  XD XD
 :heart:  :heart: doki doki  :heart: :heart:

Sese

« Reply #198 on: August 17, 2012, 10:27:44 PM »
zOMG  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

Take Off My Clothes posted, also, replies to comments!

YAY!!!!!!!  immediately to the perv section~

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #199 on: August 18, 2012, 03:01:05 AM »
waaah!!i dont have access in pervs forum!!
Pls messege me!!i want to know what will happen in the bathroom!! :bow:

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lazygunsbrisky - Happy Night