JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Umlaut - Bouken

Author Topic: ::Voices of Angels:: [Chapter Twenty: The "Training" Room, Part II]  (Read 41909 times)

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ::Voices of Angels:: [Interlude III: Sayonara, Miracle-chan]
« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2007, 02:06:44 AM »
Probably Rika :(((( Koharu never managed to warn the rest who killed them

I love the short interludes to how the girls died, really explains alot.

By the way, i'm slow to realize it till now, but what happened to Gaki-san? Is she still alive or is she the unlucky 1 not to have her DNA taken by KonKon

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2007, 02:23:04 AM »
Ah, Koharu saw! Figures. I'm sure it was Rika then. :P Just a feeling. XD Hmmm....

Can't wait to see more!

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Loser87

« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2007, 02:26:34 AM »
I haven't gotten the chance to read it but I will soon, my internet sucks and is about to die, so you're lucky you are not going to get yelled at yet! When my internet stops being evil to me i'll scold you!! >w<

You've been spared!

Offline FeverInducedMadness

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2007, 03:14:38 AM »
Urgh, this is tragic. Most members already dead ;_;

I wonder how Yossi and Yaguchi can escape the killings.. And do they regret it? So much question to answer... Good luck leader and Yaguchi!

Yup.. And it just gets worse with the interludes, so hold on.

They won't. They're clones, remember? The second and third interludes are clips of the past.

OMGASS KOHARU SAW!!??!?!?!?  :frustrated: :pleeease: :scolding:

Indeed. And then fate took her before she could reveal the killer.

KOHARU!!!!  :'( Even Junjun and Linlin were killed...

Now I'm nervous for Yossie...How does she meet her end?

I hope it's not by the hands of Rika... :(

Yeah, but they won't be in this story. I actually started writing it before they ever showed up in H!P land, so obviously I didn't plan for them to make an appearance. Otherwise, they'd be clones too. ;-;

It's a sad end for Leader, I'm afraid. But we won't see a glimpse into her death for a while now. I'm saving it.

Probably Rika :(((( Koharu never managed to warn the rest who killed them

I love the short interludes to how the girls died, really explains alot.

By the way, i'm slow to realize it till now, but what happened to Gaki-san? Is she still alive or is she the unlucky 1 not to have her DNA taken by KonKon

If she had had a chance to warn them, perhaps the remainder of H!P would have survived...

Risa's a clone. She just hasn't done much in the story thus far.

Ah, Koharu saw! Figures. I'm sure it was Rika then. :P Just a feeling. XD Hmmm....

Can't wait to see more!

^-^ Seems like everybody has the same feeling...

You'll get your wish in a few minutes!

I haven't gotten the chance to read it but I will soon, my internet sucks and is about to die, so you're lucky you are not going to get yelled at yet! When my internet stops being evil to me i'll scold you!! >w<

You've been spared!

;-; I don't like the scoldings, master...
-sig is undah construction because it needs to be pimped out-

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2007, 03:17:16 AM »
Chapter Eighteen: Reunion

“So… what exactly are you doing to her?”

Koharu had stayed behind in the laboratory as the others had followed after Makoto, curious about how the little genius planned on dealing with the poisoned Maki. That and… she just had to know something… but that would have to wait until she could find the proper time to ask it.

“Well, this machine will deliver thousands of tiny nano-bots—they’re like these little robots much smaller than human cells—into her bloodstream, and once they’re inside they’ll be able to filter the poison out of her body. Once they’re done, they’ll shut down and disintegrate harmlessly inside of her.”

“Oh…” She was somewhat sorry that she asked. Koharu didn’t really follow a single bit of the techno-babble that was spewing out of Asami’s mouth. It wasn’t really important, though. It seemed that Maki was going to be okay.

Asami tilted her head. “Are you alright? …You look concerned about something. Maybe you should go upstairs with the others and get some rest, hm?”

The winged female hesitated for a moment before nodding her head. They were probably going to be here for a while anyway. There will be plenty of time to talk to Konkon later… She slowly made her way up the stairs, disappearing from the genius’s view.

That was strange…

-----------

“This…”
“…is…”
“AMAZING.”

The twins were chowing down on some food that Makoto had prepared for them and the other hungry clones, and they seemed to be very appreciative of the older female’s cooking. Makoto merely grinned, amazed at how much these clones reminded her of their deceased counterparts.

“There’s plenty of it, so don’t be afraid to eat. Konkon likes meat so we keep it stocked up here.”

“Where do you get it all from…?” Mari dared to ask, curious about the way things worked in such a place.

“The robots are the ones that go out and get it from cities nearby. They supply us with food, and we act as the connection between the different districts. Families sometimes get split apart when Shizuka assigns people to colonization, and they appreciate being able to talk to their relatives through us.”

“I can’t believe you haven’t been caught yet…”

Makoto grinned. “I can’t, either. But it’s a risk we’re willing to take. We’re trying to do anything we can to get under that man’s skin and make lives better for these people.”

Aika wasn’t really hungry. She was getting bored and restless sitting around in the makeshift kitchen, and wanted to explore the rest of the H!P Underground… just to keep herself occupied.

“Is it alright if I wander around for a while? I want to check out the rest of this place.”

Makoto shrugged. “It shouldn’t be a problem… Just, if you see anything that looks delicate or mechanical or like you shouldn’t touch it… it would probably be a good idea not to touch it. Konkon sometimes leaves her inventions lying around in random places, and she’d probably be upset if you broke something.”

“Got it…”

She got up and made her way out of the kitchen, going in no particular direction whatsoever. After a few minutes, she could hear footsteps behind her and she stopped, rolling her eyes to herself.

“If you wanted to come with me, all you had to do was ask. Even if I’m starting to get annoyed that you’re following me around everywhere, I’m not going to stop you from coming, Risako.”

Aika got a scornful snort as a reply, but the other girl jogged to catch up with her, and they continued on, entering what appeared to be something like a common room. It had a few couches, and there was a flat screen built into the wall, probably a television or computer of some sort. There was a girl stretched across one of the couches, and she was laying with her back to them, appearing to be asleep.

Risako nudged Aika with her elbow. “Should we wake her up…?”

“Why would you want to do that?”

“I’m bored.”

“You’re also mean. What if she freaks out when she sees us like that Konno girl did? I don’t really want to deal with that again.”

“But what if she doesn’t and is actually interesting to talk to?”

“…I’m not interesting enough?”

“No, not really.”

“Well, I’m awake now, so I guess you’ll find out.” The clones jumped, and turned to see that the girl was sitting up, watching them with her dark eyes. She looked sad, at least, but she wasn’t a river of tears. Not yet, anyway…

“...Long time no see, Risha-chan.”

Loser87

Re: ::Voices of Angels:: [Chapter Eighteen: Reunion]
« Reply #125 on: April 09, 2007, 03:25:14 AM »
;_;.....Maiha makes me feel all sad inside ;_;

I guess there shall be no scolding since I'm having a problem with my internet and rather take it out on a machine than my fav. little fanfic writing machine >_>

Maybe i'm only being nice now because I've been fed dinner for the first time in a long time >_> (I don't eat dinner, part of my diet <_< )

But, you are posting faster and quicker...That's good.
I want you to hurry up and post the next chapter because I wanna see what happens with Maiha and Risako !! =O

=D Being nice isn't so bad...
But being Mean...IS MORE FUN...
Fufufufufufufu...

*throws a pigeon at your head*
WORK FASTER YAH YAH!!!!!
POST FASTER YAH YAH!!!
*throws some blank cds at you* =)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 03:26:48 AM by Loser87 »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #126 on: April 09, 2007, 03:38:44 AM »
Ooo. Maiha. Hmmm. Should be interesting. What will happen next?

*sits and waits patiently*

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: April 09, 2007, 04:04:57 AM »
Koharu not really familiar with Konkon and Mako I bet. After all she joins after them graduate.

Woot, Berryz reunion! I wish Maiha and the Berryz clones get a long conversation later ;_; :heart:

What will happens next... I can't wait to read more.

Thanks for providing new chapter FeverInducedMadness!

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: April 09, 2007, 05:10:59 AM »
Quote from: FeverInducedMadness
There will be plenty of time to talk to Konkon later…

looks like the clones do remember stuffs... or.. koharu isn't a clone?
Quote from: FeverInducedMadness

She got up and made her way out of the kitchen, going in no particular direction whatsoever. After a few minutes, she could hear footsteps behind her and she stopped, rolling her eyes to herself.

“If you wanted to come with me, all you had to do was ask. Even if I’m starting to get annoyed that you’re following me around everywhere, I’m not going to stop you from coming, Risako.”

sweet <3 these 2 could be good friends in real life as well

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #129 on: April 09, 2007, 04:48:49 PM »
Nanobots FTW! ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #130 on: April 09, 2007, 09:11:57 PM »
;_;.....Maiha makes me feel all sad inside ;_;

I guess there shall be no scolding since I'm having a problem with my internet and rather take it out on a machine than my fav. little fanfic writing machine >_>

Maybe i'm only being nice now because I've been fed dinner for the first time in a long time >_> (I don't eat dinner, part of my diet <_< )

But, you are posting faster and quicker...That's good.
I want you to hurry up and post the next chapter because I wanna see what happens with Maiha and Risako !! =O

=D Being nice isn't so bad...
But being Mean...IS MORE FUN...
Fufufufufufufu...

*throws a pigeon at your head*
WORK FASTER YAH YAH!!!!!
POST FASTER YAH YAH!!!
*throws some blank cds at you* =)

-thanks your internet- ... XD

You'll have to wait for the next chapter, though, because an interlude will be coming next instead. Muahaha.

-hit by pigeon, impaled by CDs, and the like- @_@

Ooo. Maiha. Hmmm. Should be interesting. What will happen next?

*sits and waits patiently*

XD You guys aren't speculating much. It helps me when you try to pick apart the story. Sometimes I get ideas and points of view that I didn't see before.

Koharu not really familiar with Konkon and Mako I bet. After all she joins after them graduate.

Woot, Berryz reunion! I wish Maiha and the Berryz clones get a long conversation later ;_; :heart:

What will happens next... I can't wait to read more.

Thanks for providing new chapter FeverInducedMadness!

No prob. ^-^ I just had an explosion of inspiration hit me like, out of nowhere. I might get a chance to update my other story today, too, if I get to writing.

looks like the clones do remember stuffs... or.. koharu isn't a clone?
sweet <3 these 2 could be good friends in real life as well

Koharu IS a clone. But I do remember telling you guys several chapters back to pay attention to her. I did, indeed.

Do watch this. (Not my video, btw.)
I found this clip when I was looking for videos from the Wonderful Hearts concert (after the fact that I had started my story), and I think I squealed a little bit on the inside.
Aika + the Berryz. <3
It's not so full of crack anymore!! :D

Nanobots FTW! ;D

Even though I think I'd trust Konkon, I wouldn't want them inside of me. ><;;

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #131 on: April 09, 2007, 10:16:30 PM »
This little snippet is so morbid and depressing.
Blame it on the ghost stories that I got told a couple of days ago.
(I also got slapped for the first time a few days ago. I'm not sure I deserved it. ><)
Anyways... Hm... anything else I need to add before I post...
Um, I found $.75 in my pocket today. :D

Annnnnnd... I think that's it.
Enjoy.
Or cry.
Or, (in the case of Loser87) throw things at me. ^_^

Interlude IV: Munasawagi Scarlet

It was raining again.

The storm had been raging outside for the last couple of nights or so, and each time, the poor girl would find herself wide awake in her bed, trembling uncontrollably. She let out a quiet squeak as a clap of thunder ripped through the silence, and she had a tight grip on the bear that she was sleeping with.

She had actually decided to give up bringing dolls with her to bed a few days after her thirteenth birthday, but never managed to break the habit, and with everything that had been happening lately…

Lightning streaked across the sky outside her window, and she pulled the covers up over her head. She wanted to go and sleep in her parents’ room, but the idea of walking through the dark hallway to get there was much too frightening.

She had good reasons to be afraid.

She was the only member of Berryz Koubou that was still alive, after all.

The Captain had gone first. She and the others had gotten the phone call from the agency that informed them of Saki’s absence: Apparently she had stayed after school to finish up some project alone, and had never come home. Some bum found her body in a dumpster a few days later.

Momoko took the news very hard, and also seemed to be morbidly afraid that the Berryz were going to meet the same fate as Morning Musume. “I’m not going to let them get me…” she had informed everyone in an eerie sort of tone. She took care of things for herself.

Chinami and Miyabi had been beaten to death. Risako didn’t know if she’d ever get over seeing the image of her friends’ broken bodies...

Maasa’s lunch had been poisoned by someone, and even though she was rushed to the hospital, there wasn’t much they could do for her. It wasn’t a type of poison that the doctors were familiar with…

She had seen Yurina just the day before. Just yesterday morning. They had met to talk and cry and the older girl had tried to comfort her and tell her that everything was going to be alright. She disappeared for a few hours after going to the store for her parents, and was found at the side of the river, with a frayed rope tied around her neck. Her attackers had apparently attached a rather large rock at the other end and had tossed her in with it, causing Yurina to drown.

And so, she was next.

She had to be, because there wasn’t anyone else left.

It was almost enough to paralyze the young girl with fright. Risako timidly poked her head out of the covers again, just as lightning raced through the skies outside again, illuminating her room for a few brief seconds. It was then that she noticed something standing in one of the corners.

A statue of some woman with great gargoyle like wings that were folded up against her back. The woman had long claws and glowing red eyes that were eerily focused in Risako’s direction. At first she was just annoyed. Her parents were kind of weird in the furniture and old antiques they used to decorate the house, but this was a little over the top.

If they wanted crazy stuff, fine. They just needed to keep it out of her room. She didn’t even remember them buying something so atrocious…

The poor girl sighed, laying her head back on her pillow. Now that she was aware of the statue’s presence, she was never going to get to sleep. And then she saw something that chilled her blood and sent shivers down her spine.

The statue blinked.

Before she could react, before she could even scream, the thing was on top of her.

…She didn’t even have a chance.

Loser87

Re: ::Voices of Angels:: [Interlude IV: Munasawagi Scarlet]
« Reply #132 on: April 09, 2007, 10:29:28 PM »
The only thing I'm glad for is that no one got burned alive >_> 'cause that's the worst death ever >_>
But you had to put drowning didn't you, the 2nd most painful death gosh!
(Don't ask me how i know which is the most painful and which is the most painless death >_>)

Wahh, the interlude just filled up my horror-loving needs it even sent a bit of chill down my spine XD
Makes me wanna watch SAW 3 >w<

Either way, its a very good interlude

She took care of things for herself.
My only thoughts on this was that momoko committed suicide but i think i'm wrong so hmm..

Now, Post the chapter! POST IT!!
*Throws my clean laundry at you*

I feel bad for the berryz kids, thank goodness it's only a story ^w^
Now, one more thing before i leave this semi-nice comment
POST IN YOUR OTHER STORY TOO, YA!!!! *Throws a gargoyle statue at you*

Hurry up and post!!
*cracks whip*
YAH!! MUSH MUSH FIM!! MUSH!!

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #133 on: April 09, 2007, 10:33:23 PM »
The only thing I'm glad for is that no one got burned alive >_> 'cause that's the worst death ever >_>
But you had to put drowning didn't you, the 2nd most painful death gosh!
(Don't ask me how i know which is the most painful and which is the most painless death >_>)

Wahh, the interlude just filled up my horror-loving needs it even sent a bit of chill down my spine XD
Makes me wanna watch SAW 3 >w<

Either way, its a very good interlude
My only thoughts on this was that momoko committed suicide but i think i'm wrong so hmm..

Now, Post the chapter! POST IT!!
*Throws my clean laundry at you*

I feel bad for the berryz kids, thank goodness it's only a story ^w^
Now, one more thing before i leave this semi-nice comment
POST IN YOUR OTHER STORY TOO, YA!!!! *Throws a gargoyle statue at you*

Hurry up and post!!
*cracks whip*
YAH!! MUSH MUSH FIM!! MUSH!!

I always thought drowning would be more horrible. I dunno. -shrug-

I actually am not a big fan of horror stuff. I don't like scary movies or scary books. So I don't know how I'm writing this. XDD

You're right about Momoko, actually. Good job.

I haven't even started on the actual chapter yet! D:

...but I will be updating Heartbeat Tempo today. For sho'. <3

-barks and pulls her sled dog cart of fiction along-

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: April 09, 2007, 10:48:57 PM »
Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Why captain ends up in a dumpster ;_; And every member got a tragic death... Damn....

Maybe I shouldn't read this chapter at all since the beginning... *trying to forget all the graphical description*

The images, it's haunting me!

Momo commits suicide ?! o_o

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #135 on: April 10, 2007, 12:09:22 AM »
Poor Socko. :(

:dizzy: :k-crazy: :shock:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #136 on: April 10, 2007, 01:16:16 AM »
Captain in a dumpster? Chinami and Miya beaten to death? Even if they weren't similar to the Otaku Killer's accounts, they were gruesome deaths nonetheless.

Shizuka you heartless fiend! :scolding:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #137 on: April 10, 2007, 01:59:54 AM »
Gah what horrible ways to die. :S Momo suicide? Gyuuu....

So, will some of their memories come back? After all, Miki did see her own death. I wonder if the rest of the clones might remember their own demises. :S Eeek. Lol.

More soon please! ^__^

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Sakura Momusu

• TakaGaki minion, rank E.R.I.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Penguins are our friends, turtles are fine too. ^^
« Reply #138 on: April 10, 2007, 07:01:58 AM »
lol...guess I was expecting the story to have a morbid background...

I just noticed something about the Berryz deaths...they were systematically killed off according to age...was that your intention all along?

I have a feeling Koharu's gonna have a bigger part to play later on, being the one who spotted the one who killed Morning Musume (Rika~!!!!  >:()

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #139 on: April 11, 2007, 02:50:25 AM »
Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Why captain ends up in a dumpster ;_; And every member got a tragic death... Damn....

Maybe I shouldn't read this chapter at all since the beginning... *trying to forget all the graphical description*

The images, it's haunting me!

Lol. I did warn you. ;-;

Poor Socko. :(

:dizzy: :k-crazy: :shock:

I promise that there won't be another chapter as terribly depressing as this last one was. (I think... pretty sure...)

Captain in a dumpster? Chinami and Miya beaten to death? Even if they weren't similar to the Otaku Killer's accounts, they were gruesome deaths nonetheless.

Shizuka you heartless fiend! :scolding:

Well, he is very evil...

Gah what horrible ways to die. :S Momo suicide? Gyuuu....

So, will some of their memories come back? After all, Miki did see her own death. I wonder if the rest of the clones might remember their own demises. :S Eeek. Lol.

More soon please! ^__^

Well, actually... Miki-clone saw Real Miki's death. But that was more or less... an illusion of sorts. Can't say much because I don't want to spoil what it is that Rika is able to do to people.

lol...guess I was expecting the story to have a morbid background...

I just noticed something about the Berryz deaths...they were systematically killed off according to age...was that your intention all along?

I have a feeling Koharu's gonna have a bigger part to play later on, being the one who spotted the one who killed Morning Musume (Rika~!!!!  >:()

lol. It was kind of implied. Mass murders and whatnot...

Yeah. Otherwise, Risako wouldn't have been the last to go. There isn't any big rhyme or reason to it besides that though. XD

Yes yes yes. Do pay attention to her.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Umlaut - Bouken