JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Nobody

Author Topic: [8/8] Idoling!!! 18th single [One Up!!!/Ichigo Gyuunyuu]  (Read 49504 times)

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
[8/8] Idoling!!! 18th single [One Up!!!/Ichigo Gyuunyuu]
« on: May 31, 2012, 09:48:26 AM »
Idoling!!! 18th Single
One Up!!! / 苺牛乳

One Up!!! / Ichigo Gyuunyuu
August 8

Limited Type-A (CD+DVD) ¥1,600(tax in)
1:One Up!!!
作詞:leonn/作曲:渡辺徹/編曲:日比野裕史    
2:苺牛乳
作詞/作曲/編曲:宮崎誠       
3:女神のパルス (Megami no Pulse)(Marudai Shokuhin CM song)
作詞:leonn/作曲:渡辺徹/編曲:大西克巳

DVD
- One Up!!! PV

Trading card A, event ticket

Limited Type-B (CD+Blu-ray) ¥2,000(tax in)
3:サヨナラ純情 (Sayonara Jyunjyou)

Blu-ray
- One Up!!! PV
- 苺牛乳 PV

Event ticket

Regular Type(CD) ¥1,000(tax in)
3:One Up!!!(Instrumental)
4:苺牛乳(Instrumental)

Trading card B, event ticket

Source:
http://blog.fujitv.co.jp/idoling/E20120531003.html
http://idoling.info/

!!!VP pU enO
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 04:42:13 PM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
Re: [8/8] Idoling!!! 18th single [One Up!!!/Ichigo Gyuunyuu]
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 10:18:05 AM »
^^ This one i've been waiting for  :twothumbs :twothumbs. Finally Idoling!!! will released their new single (double A-single). I wonder what kind of song are One Up!!! and 苺牛乳 :D :D

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 11:50:36 AM »
Fuuu~~~ i can't stop looking at the cover!  :inlove: they're so gorgeous  :heart: :heart: :heart:
Though 2 months wait is killing me  :banghead:

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 11:57:56 AM »
none of the summer singles have disappoint me so far (Mujouken / Poolside) so I have pretty high hopes for this one too. Its good to hear next singles' release after all the wait.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 12:54:57 PM »
Yaaay, summer single!! :D  :drool:
That cover does look gorgeous  :lol:

I wonder if they will perform it at the 1st tour concert...

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 02:21:17 PM »
Kiss good bye to Oricon weekly #1, NMB48 is going to release new single on the same day.
Actually #2 might be better that #1. The song title is "One Up!!!" and their rival is 48 group.

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 03:57:01 PM »
Since it is a double A-side, Kadosawa said that they're going to make two PVs. I hope it's a different themed song so that we get to see some variety.

Sadly I can't see this single selling more than MAMORE!!!. There's nothing to boost sale like the 5th gen voting this time. Plus there's only three version of the single and two version of toreka.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 02:29:15 AM by hellguard89 »

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 08:50:03 PM »
BIKINI? YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :drool:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 02:24:06 AM »
Megami no Pulse 15 seconds preview from Marudai Shokuhin CM

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2012, 08:07:26 PM »
Pre-orders are now up on CDJapan
Limited A
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PCCA-3631
Limited B
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PCCA-3632
Regular
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PCCA-70335

I always wait until there is a First Print Bonus before pre-ordering myself so not ordered them yet.

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 08:26:53 PM »
I guess another swimsuit theme is expected, and I don't mind it but for Idoling I always expect a little more or should I say something a little unorthodox so to speak because of their unique style as a group, but that's probably not how I should see things as Idoling is more or less very traditional when it comes to the music department. It's actually the Hello Project groups that do more funny/interesting style of songs but sometimes I just feel like Idoling should do that as well more, because they are the best in the variety department. One of the possible reasons why Idoling doesn't stand out as much may be due to their somewhat ordinary music style that doesn't really stand out as much.

Since Idoling releases an album for every generation, I now understand why there hasn't been an album release this year yet because no new generation was added last year so this spring is a skipped, but I would not count out there being an album later this year in the winter season but I don't know if that's something the management would do, I assume releasing of an album is better in spring than winter.

I'm glad that the cheer song from the CM is not the single song, I was getting a bit tiresome of the whole cheer theme. But then again the new single could be that type of song so who knows. But I'm very excited about listening to the new songs. Having 2 PVs is also great, I wouldn't mind every Idoling song having it's own PV, hellz yeah.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 10:36:50 AM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2012, 01:57:01 PM »
this song is very different than others singles, but is GOOD!

PS: lyrics please!!!
Karaoke soon

Offline praxis

• Alien
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2012, 02:17:29 PM »
errr, my expectation is too high.
yes, is not bad. I mean, it just not as expected.
I expected more.. atleast like 無条件☆幸福, since the outfit is kinda similiar.
let's wait for other A-side.

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2012, 02:34:01 PM »
Since Kadosawa said there are going to be PVs for each song, perhaps One Up is the cool song and Ichigo Gyuunyuu is going to be the cute song with a summer theme PV. Judging from the lyrics the song has nothing to do with summer and bikini, it has a deeper meaning more like Idoling!!! recent single. I'm hoping the other song to be a fun upbeat song.

Offline Blade Hunter

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 06:21:11 PM »
Some Morning Musume fan actually came to me and was like "you know why idoling is so underrated outside of Japan? Because their music is so dull, uninteresting, too girly and naive". That was before "Don't Think, Feel" and "Mamore" singles. Though I think that he is still not too impressed about their music.

I must say that I agree with him up to a point. Their music has to evolve and become more mature sounding, before it gets any wider recognition.

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 07:22:11 PM »
I must agree withe the others in the sentiment that One Up!!! while is not a bad song, simply does not have a strong impact, is that like a jazz type of instrumental? It's a bit too un-pop-ish if you know what I mean, that it feels a little out of place, it's almost like watching a musical instead of an idol live.

Ichigo-Gyunyu from what I heard members talking is a girly, naive song, which is not exactly my type of song, Haru Iro No Sora, comes to mind, so I guess I should hope that the other coupling song is good, but the title suggest that it's a ballad...

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2012, 08:59:34 PM »
Eww let's not use AKB48 as a comparison, I mean it's just too convenient to justify their music solely on popularity and whatnot. Besides, one criticism about Mamore!!! was that it sounded like an SKE song. I agree though that the lack of the cute factor in the recent single songs is somewhat a head-scratching trend, they might have taken into account that the members are getting up there in age, but with 5th gen. members joining I think they should be able to execute any type of song, however I guess 5th gen. is not ready to take the center stage yet so maybe they'll do a cutesy single for the next single with 5th gen/younger members taking the center role, although I don't see it happening since the staff is totally in love with Maipuru and Umeko.

Although it's probably never going to happen, I think what needs to be changed is getting a new song writer. While I don't really have anything against the ones who have written songs for Idoling so far, I think their best work has already been provided, and one can only write a great song so many times, it may be a risky but one thing is for sure, and that is that it'll be a very new style of song.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2012, 01:07:07 AM »
They are cute no matter what, so they don't need cutesy song to be cute. There are too many cutesy songs in idol world, so they need to be different anyway. I think cutesy song doesn't match Idoling!!! image.
I'm glad avex management creator division has become Kadosawa's favorite songs creator.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2012, 11:22:39 AM »

Hmm... they said it is made into 2 types, mature/cool for one up and cute for ichigo gyuunyuu.
We already know Megami no pulse is also a mature song, now I wonder what sayonara jyunjyo will be.

Also BGM is one up!!! starting from 2:26

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Nobody