JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Junior - Bonamana

Author Topic: GunSword: Shikaku Kankei Saga [1st Arc](Multipairing) - Ch. 13-A (23/11/17)  (Read 141238 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Shikaku Kankei (Atsumina x Kojiyuu): Chapter 7-B: Hot Pursuit
« Reply #140 on: June 26, 2013, 08:21:31 PM »
Half-shock= Half Filipino :lol:  I don't speak it but just culturally I am familiar mostly food :lol:

The chase is awesome for all of them although going into the wall should be soon enough to be eliminated hopefully :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2013, 01:34:16 AM »
@cross: you really like to point that out (>_<)   :mon yell: itigil mo na... :mon ref: gah...  :mon runcry: huwag mo nang uliting ng dalawang beses  :mon whine:  namamatay na ako   :mon ghost:

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #142 on: June 27, 2013, 03:55:56 AM »
Lol. I want more action! Update uncky!

Btw, binati ko na. XD

SHET! MAYU'S A GUNDAM!? Makes me wanna play Gundam S.E.E.D. Rengou vs. ZAFT again. XD

And... Rena... THE LAST JEDI? XD
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 05:41:12 PM by Amakuchi »

Google+Facebook | FilwotaTwitter | Wordpress | Tumblr
-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #143 on: June 28, 2013, 03:14:20 PM »
AH, forgot to bookmark. There.

I don't know who those are but man, I'm waiting for some booms!

Hope this will end up AtsuHaru and TakaYuu~

Since I don't think Yuko and Acchan are too close >w>

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
Re: Shikaku Kankei (Atsumina x Kojiyuu): Chapter 7-C: Burnout
« Reply #144 on: June 29, 2013, 10:04:17 PM »
WEW... FINALLY!!!!!!!

Chichay12: Your eyes are not deceiving, yes....  :) :) :)
cisda83: The rest are here.....
Shinoki: I just translating it on Google Translate  :P :P :P
kenjoy12: Salamat XD XD XD XD
kurosawa87: Half-shocked ehh??  :lol: :lol: :lol:
FlameHazeKatsu HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :P :P :P
Amakuchi: Hindi Gundam si Mayuyu, Technology Manipulator siya kaya karamihan talaga puro technology....  :) :) :)
AshuraX: Hmmmmm... I don't know.... :) :) :)

ENJOY READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Phase C: Burnout

500 meters north before Kawaguchi Junction, Tohoku Expressway, Japan National Route 4, Kawaguchi, Saitama; Monday, 3:00 pm

As the pursuit goes on, the Akiba Defense Special Force is stationed on the end side of the interchange. They are lineup below and above on the overpass. On the frontline, about 50 meters on the defense line was Takamina, Yuko, Paruru and Kojinyan. They are standing in the middle of road while their hands were full with their weapons, waiting for their guest to visiting them. Kojinyan’s shadeglasses automatically activates and enter in detection mode.

“I see them now.” Kojinyan said.

“What’s their distance?” Paruru asked.

“40 km. They are in Hanyu Parking Area.” Kojinyan draw her bow loaded with an arrow.

“What are you gonna doing?” Takamina asked.

“I’m gonna coming through them.” She said.

“Is that dangerous?” Paruru said.

“Everything that we did is dangerous you know.” Kojinyan smiled.

“Ganbatte.” Takamina cheerfully said.

“Arigatou.” Kojinyan said while the redness in her cheeks shows up. Then she points her bow to an impossible range.

“Blinken Streik (Flash Strike)” Kojinyan release the arrow and went away where the chase is.

“Wew Takamina, you’re fliriting her ehhhh…” Yuko narrowed her eyes.

“What do you mean?” Takamina asked.

“You are infected now by my playfulness.” Yuko smiled in squirrel manner.

“I’m not gonna like you, you’re pervert.” Takamina shook her head.

“Yuko-san, Takamina-san was right. You’re really a perverted squirrel.” Paruru giggled.

“What? You too, Paruru, that’s not fair. Don’t abuse such a cute squirrel.” Yuko said.

“You’re not a cute squirrel; you’re a old man’s squirrel.” Takamina said which makes Paruru laughed like there is no tomorrow.

“Mou~!! Stop hurting the cute squirrel’s feelings.” Yuko pouted.

Kazo Interchange, Tohoku Expressway, Japan National Route 4, Kawaguchi, Saitama; Monday, 3:00 pm

The battle was still going on. Rena can take care of herself while Yukirin was on the roof of Acchan’s car, blocking the bullets and missiles that coming on them. Mayuyu continues to exchange bullets to them. The four chasing them while protecting the other biker who is on the very front on them. While they are busy, Acchan suddenly flinched which Mayuyu arched her eyebrow in disbelieve.

“Are you sure she gonna do it?” Acchan replies it with a nod.

“That’s dangerous, we are in the high-speed road and we are on the high-speed motion racing on another high-speed motion.” Mayuyu said.

Here it comes.” Acchan said on Rena and Yukirin.

“What comes?” Rena and Yukirin both asked.

Then they saw an arrow flying through the bunch of bikers. The bikers saw that and dodging it. But for unexpected, when the arrow pass on them, a long-haired girl was suddenly appeared, getting her arrow then lands on one of them. The bikers are shock at this and they start shooting her but only dodging them gracefully.

In a slow motion, Kojinyan shoots the engines while maintaining her balance against the enemy’s ride. In that, she destroys only four of them. She knocks out the biker just beside her and stabs the motorcycle’s engine that she stands using the arrow and used Shunpo to getaway from the explosion. She appears on the above and using ‘Blinken Streik’ to get back on her last position.

“Five down, four to go.” Yukirin said.

I can see the defense line now. They are on the position.” Acchan looked on their front.

“And I can see Takamina and others too. They are on the frontline now.” Mayuyu said. Then they saw Kojinyan reappears swiftly back at her position, taking her arrow that was struck on the ground.

“Let’s bring them down once and for all.” Rena said. Yukirin point the end scythe of her scythe.

“Nocturno Metralleta (Night Submachine-gun)” Yukirin fires a barrage of dark-particle induced blast, destroying half-dozen of them.

“Tsk, only half of them.” Yukirin saw the other bikers are aimed at them with rocket launcher.

“Shit we are in trouble.” Yukirin said. The biker fired the rocket launcher, directing toward Acchan’s car.

“최고 충격 [Choego Chung-gyeog (Maximum Impact)]” Rena sends a trail of explosion toward the rocket, exploding on the air before it reach on them.

On the other side, Takamina, Yuko and Paruru are walking on ahead while Kojinyan is waiting.

“Minna, arms ready. Targets are the six black bikers, don’t shoot the green one.” Paruru ordered. Then a series of cocking guns were heard.

“Fire at will!” Then the forces fire their weapons at the bikers.

One of them was blocking the bullets using sword while the others exchange firing at them. Another one shots the rocket launcher, pointing on the overpass.

“Sonus Flamenus (Sonicboom).” Takamina sends a deafening shockwave on the rocket, making it explode on the air.

“Scossa dell’Impulso (Shock Impulse)” Paruru delivers a focused vibrating blast, hitting on the three bikers and destroying their ride.

The three remaining one are desperate to complete their order as they are now charging to their target.

(Black Biker with green-and-red bike POV)

I’ve finally make it, these guys saving my life. I really have the huge gratitude of them.

Suddenly my bike is starting to slow down. My eyes widened in horror when I can see the smoke coming from the engine. My terror grew as the tires are blown out. I was losing control as my bike was starting swerved abnormally.

My consciousness went away as I crashed on the concrete wall.

(POV Ended)

All of the people in there are shocked at that moment, especially generals when they saw the bike crashes on the concrete wall. Takamina, Yuko, Kojinyan and Paruru were speechless while Yukirin, Acchan, Rena and Mayuyu were widened their eyes as they saw the horrible scene.

Enraged, Acchan ordered Mayuyu to take the wheel as she disappeared from the driver’s seat. Yukirin disappeared also from the roof of the car. Takamina, Yuko and Paruru turn blurry and vanished from the air. Rena turn her bike in automatic drive and suddenly gone. Then they suddenly emerged from the behind of three bikers and starting to destroy their rides. Acchan shoots the engine; Rena, Yukirin and Takamina destroy their rid; Yuko and Paruru knock them out and throwing them on the defensive line.

When everything was over, they ran on the crashing site, hopefully that person will survive. Yukirin, Rena, Paruru, Yuko, Takamina, Acchan, and Kojinyan used Shunpo to fastly reach on the site. Mayuyu parks Acchan’s car and swiftly went also there.

“Bring the stretcher here, now!” Mayuyu ordered.

Then they saw someone’s lying on the ground with the helmet still worn. Takamina approachs to the motionless body and checks the condition. Then she removes slowly the helmet. When they saw the face of that person, Kojinyan and Acchan have the unexplainable reaction.

“No, this cannot be. Impossible, what is this person doing here?” Then she looks at Acchan with pity and concern look.

She saw her bestfriend covers her mouth using her hand while the streaming fluid flows on her face. Her eyes are filled with mixture of sadness, anger, and guilty as she look the person that she mostly cherish for since the past time. Then her flowing tears are uncontrollable now and hiccups are starting to heard.

Takamina and the others are looking at their fellow general with concern. Their face is full of questions, asking why she’s crying.

Acchan then slowly approaches the person that she knows if her assumptions are correct. When she finally saw that her tears are starting to flow more.

Onee-chan.

To be Continued

New skills updated are on this link: Skills

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!!!! (Damn looks like I make Acchan cry, this is the first one.)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 04:53:46 PM by X_Last-Cross_X »
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #145 on: June 29, 2013, 10:22:25 PM »
SHOCKS ~ :shocked Yun lng ang masasabi ko! :oops:

Galing~! :w00t:

The updates are getting more interesting.. More questions are coming and few were being answered.. :fap

Thank you for the update :bow: :twothumbs

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #146 on: June 29, 2013, 11:45:00 PM »
The ending of the chapter was a new twist to this fic.   Keep up the updates.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #147 on: June 30, 2013, 12:17:15 AM »
oh, G-translate..
and that ending for this chapter was like...
wait... onee-chan... hrm...

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: June 30, 2013, 01:17:03 AM »
eeehhh??
was it the one who was lying down was happened to be atsuko's sister or someone else sister?
so sad....huhuhu :cry:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #149 on: June 30, 2013, 04:25:33 AM »
SHOCKS ~ :shocked Yun lng ang masasabi ko! :oops:
Whenever i read your update thats the same reaction i get Shock XD XD XD
I cant wait to find out who is that onechan...
Thank you xxx for the update :on gay:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #150 on: June 30, 2013, 09:47:59 AM »
Ah... they were able to stop the other riders...

But the green rider's bike was over used that an accident happened...

Eh...Atsuko onee-chan...why she's in a gang?

Would Atsuko onee-chan be fine?

What's going to happen next

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #151 on: June 30, 2013, 11:11:12 AM »
HOW DARE YOU MAKE ACCHAN CRY QAQ

But damn, Acchan has an older sister?

Maybe the generals realized what Acchan was thinking and are going to question her later~? Bah! Nice job there, man~ Other than making sweet sweet angel Acchan cry >w>

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #152 on: June 30, 2013, 08:12:12 PM »
Newbie in this forum, and actually this is my 2nd comment xD
I like this story very much! Wow, action on the move! And there's kojiyuu wrote in title, so kyaaa (≧▽≦)づ♥

Have been following this story from chapter 1, yes I was a silent reader (‾⌣‾)♉ hihihi

Who's that onee-san ?? Why she is being chased ??
Seems need some acchan's flashback here  hehehehe

Thankyou for this great story, author-san m(_ _)m I'm looking for next chapter~

Oh and I like how you describe the weapons and skills, also how you explain the fights scene in detail ;)

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
Re: Shikaku Kankei (Atsumina ♥ Kojiyuu): Chapter 7-C: Burnout
« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2013, 12:59:56 AM »
cross: Tama ba? tama ba? tama ba? tama ba?  XD (focus lang kung siya yun) wahahaha  :kekeke:

ur first question: (Acchan's oneechan) I know it's HER*...positive...since ur not denying it  :P (E.T.)  :ding: and u had the same reaction when I guess about ur other fiction~   :hehehe: lol hmmm...

ur second question: (kind of sister)  errr...umm...caring and protective when they were kids? @_@  lol also it seems that they're not in bad terms with each other...  :dunno: BUT again when Acchan saw her *oneechan it said mixture of sadness, anger, and guilty meaning there's something that happened in the past, that *oneechan did...  :depressed: again, that could have been directed to her oneechan's pursuers... hahahah i dunno...there's a lot of possibilities here....  :smoke:

ur third question: (kalaban) SNSD, Wonder Girls and 2NE1  :glasses:

oh yah~ maligayang kaarawan pre'  ;p  :onioncheer: hahaha

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
Re: Shikaku Kankei (Atsumina ♥ Kojiyuu): Chapter 7-D: Burning Desire
« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2013, 10:18:02 AM »
HELLO!!!! FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!

kenjoy12: Totally in shock? XD XD XD
kurosawa87: Thank you!!!! XD XD XD
Shinoki: You will know it soon... XD XD XD
no-chan: Its her sister...  :) :) :)
Chichay12: You too??? XD XD XD
cisda83: It will reveal in this part...  :) :) :)
AshuraX: SORRY!!!!!!   :D :D :D
atsukojiyuu_C: Thank you for reading!!!! XD XD XD
FlameHazeKatsu: Basahin mo nalang...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

ENJOY READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Phase D: Burning Desire

Intensive Care Unit, 15th floor Medical Department, Akiba Headquarters; Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan; Thursday, 8:00 am

Three days have been passed since the hot pursuit was ended. The girl who was injured by the crash was finally get to the hospital thanks to the rapid responsed of the ambulance, Tomochin’s fast first-aid and Kojinyan’s light healing.

But according to Tomochin, she’s sustained four rib fractures on the left chest, open wounds on her head that requires stitches, a cut on her should that also requires a stitches, a dislocation on her right foot and massive strain on her right lower extremities. All of these are life-threatening but they manage to save her life. Despite that she’s very far now from danger, she still in coma state even now.

Takamina, Kojinyan, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Rena and Paruru are watching on the helpless girl, waiting for her to be awakened from her slumber. Even from that, Kojinyan has more concerned feelings for her than the other generals because she knows this girl.

Her fellow generals are starting to ask her who is that girl but her only answer was silence but she said only Acchan knows and can give an answer. The generals didn’t urge her to get more answers as they still looking to the sleeping girl.

“I need some fresh air.” Without warning, Kojinyan storms out on the room making everyone flinched. Takamina followed her. Kojinyan went out on the
Medical Department with her teary eyes and flowing fluid on her cheeks.

Helicopter Landing Pad, Rooftop floor Medical Department, Akiba Headquarters; Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan; Thursday, 8:00 am

Yuko was walking around to get some fresh air when she saw Acchan (she can see the very ground from above) sitting on the edge of the building.

Yuko sighs and looking at her with pity and concern look. Acchan knows this but still looking at below.

Stop that, I don’t need it. Don’t worry I will not dare myself to jump of this building without stopper.” Acchan passes her message to Yuko’s mind. Yuko then replies it with a nod and going to where Acchan sits.

“Can I sit beside you?” Acchan nods making Yuko sit beside her.

It’s my fault that she’s on that condition. If I knew it earliear, I just, I just.” Then her eyes are starting to flow a tears once more.

“Don’t cry it’s not your fault.” Yuko holds her hand securely.

You don’t understand. When I see her that condition, it feels that my heart has been stabbed many times. I cannot hold it, it such a painful to watch.

Acchan hold her mouth using left hand while her tears are starting to flow more.

“Don’t torture yourself because of her condition. She’s safe now despite that grave injuries and life-threatening fractures. Our only need to do is waiting her to wake up.” Yuko assured to her.

But what if she’s doesn’t wake up. What if her body will not move? What if she’s dead now? I cannot able to endure that, she’s my only family.” Acchan stands up and walking fastly on the door but Yuko reaches her before she hold the doorknob. Then Yuko pushed Acchan away from the door and pinned her against the wall.

“Ease your mind Acchan. Have you not a faith on your sister? Your sister pushed herself just to finding you. Do you want your sister to live?” Acchan nods her head as she looks on the side.

“Then don’t worry too much, she will be ok. You should be worry yourself more. You haven’t sleep for two days; maybe you should take a rest.” Acchan gave her a nod as a reply.

Yuko and Acchan finally noticed that their bodies was still contact to each other, also their face was very closer, about 4 inches. Their eyes finally meet each other, locked by their stares. Acchan’s face was flushed when she saw Yuko’s hypnotizing eyes that she couldn’t look away. Yuko’s heart was racing very fast as she take a look at Acchan’s tempted pink lips. They too late to realize that their faces are very close now as they feel each other’s breathe. Unconsciously, Yuko captured Acchan’s lips as she put her hands on Acchan’s back, pulls her body closer. Acchan’s mind has been put in a disarrayed state as her thoughts cannot able to comprehend functionally. Without hesitation, Acchan’s arms went behind Yuko’s neck then pulling her very close as a reply. Because of that, Yuko cannot able to stop the kiss as their body’s temperature went higher that the world will melt. When Acchan pulled away their mindblanking and breathtaking kiss, they gasped very deep, getting some air. But their eyes was still locking on with each other.

Yuko…” It was Acchan’s first word after their kiss.

“Acchan… I… I” Yuko stuttered from her words.

You like me right?” Acchan smiled while her face flushed. Yuko answer her with a nod.

“Maeda Atsuko, will you be my girlfriend?” Yuko asked with very deep blushed.

Hai…” Acchan answered also with very deep blushed.

Acchan caressed Yuko’s cheeks and pulled closer to another breathtaking kiss. Yuko answers it with a very deep one.

Greenhouse Department, Akiba Headquarters; Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan; Thursday, 8:15 am

Takamina looks from left to right, hoping she finds Kojinyan. But when she saw no one, she drops her arms in disappointment and went back to ICU.

Her eyes flew as she saw Kojinyan on the rose flowers area, sitting on a bench. Takamina’s eyes are full of concern as she saw her friend lowered her head and her hands holding on the edge of bench. Silently, she walks nearer to her.

“Ne~, what are you doing here?” Takamina asked.

“I’m just getting some fresh air.” Kojinyan said still lowered her head. Takamina kneeled on her as she looking at her sad face.

“You don’t need to hide that. Don’t worry, I’m here for you.” Takamina said. Then she put Kojinyan’s hand very close and holds it with security.

“You can cry now if you want.” Without warning, Kojinyan finally release the guilt inside of her heart as she cries very hard on Takamina’s shoulder.

Takamina put her hands on Kojinyan’s back to ease her pain. Then after 10 minutes, Kojinyan finally calms down and pulls away their hug.

“Are you ok now?” Takamina asked.

“Hai, arigatou gozaimasu.” Kojinyan blushly said.

“You’re welcome.” Takamina replied with her face very red.

They are sitting on the bench for half an hour as they avoid each other’s stares. Takamina wants now to break the ice.

“Haruna… I…” Before Takamina said some, in a instant, Kojinyan kissed her with burning sensation. Takamina widened her eyes as she savored
Kojinyan’s cherry-flavored lips. Then she closed her eyes and replies it with viscious kiss. Kojinyan feels this sensation cannot be stop asthey continue to ravishing their kisses. Then they pulled each other for a moment and when they realized what their doing, their face looks like a ripe tomato as the steam coming from their head.

“Uhmmmm…. Ha-ha-haruna… I-i-i…” Takamina stuttered from her words.

“Yo-yo-you d-d-don’t have t-t-to said it, T-t-takamina.” Kojinyan also stuttered.

“Takamina, May I’m be your girlfriend?” Kojinyan said.

“Yeah, sure.” Takamina said with her blushing face.

“Thank you.” Kojinyan was also blushing too.

“Let’s go?” Takamina offer her hand.

“Hai.” Kojinyan take her hand.

Intensive Care Unit, 15th floor Medical Department, Akiba Headquarters; Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan; Thursday, 9:00 am

Yukirin, Mayuyu, Rena and Paruru are still waiting for girl to wake up.

“Maybe I will get some drinks.” Mayuyu said.

When she went on the door suddenly the doorknob moves and the door opens reveals Takamina and Kojinyan holding their hands.

Mayuyu narrowed her eyes as she saw the two walk inside and sits on the chair simultaneously.

At the same time, Yuko and Acchan walks inside of the room, also they are holding their hands too.

The witnesses in there narrow their eyes as they look at those four.

“What are you looking at?” The four asked in unison.

“Nothing.” Paruru, Yukirin, Mayuyu and Rena answered at the same time.

So you want to know whose that girl and what is the relationship with me right?” Acchan said that makes them look at her with curiosity.

Mayuyu did you read my mind?” She asked.

“Nope, it’s all static.” Mayuyu said which Acchan nods.

Then I will reveal it now.” The atmosphere is getting tense as Acchan keeping it longer. She breathe very hard and start now to reveal her secret.

Her name is General Tonooka Erica, one of the commanders of United States Army Force Command and one of the commanding officers of 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta and Asymmetric Warfare Group. And she’s my older fraternal twin and our age gap was only 29 days.

To be Continued.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Feel free to comment....  :oops: :oops: :oops:
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #155 on: July 02, 2013, 10:33:51 AM »
The secret is out and now the unusual mating between each other XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #156 on: July 02, 2013, 11:00:04 AM »
Totally~! Still i'm loving it~! :thumbsup

Well look at that.. Congratulations we have our couples! :fap

Ah! Acchan's sister have a very high ranking position! :O Sugoi!

Wonder why Acchan and Erica got separated from each other?

Thank you for the update :bow: :twothumbs
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 11:10:23 AM by kenjoy12 »

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
« Reply #157 on: July 02, 2013, 11:02:18 AM »
eehhh??
yuko kiss acchan??!!and haruna kiss takamina??
uuuuu.... :cry: I thought it will be atsumina and kojiyuu instead of atsuyuu and takaharu couple.... :grr: :frustrated:
I can't believe this...
I hope it will be atsumina..... :mon cute:

btw,nice update.... :on cloudeye:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #158 on: July 02, 2013, 11:49:02 AM »
Eh... Yuko and Atsuko kissed and officially got together....

And Haruna and Minami together also....

I thought Atsuko attracted to Minami.... same with Minami being attracted to Atsuko,  right?

Eh... her twin.... and they don't have the same family name....

And they were not in the same countries too....

Would the sister be able to wake up before it's too late to avoid the second plan?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline shiruba_rein

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tano-chan is love . . . Tano-chan is life . . .
« Reply #159 on: July 02, 2013, 01:06:18 PM »
Wait, wait, wait . . . . Why would Yuko and Acchan? . . .   And Kojiharu and Takamina? . . . . .

I'm really shocked, but still lovin' it  :D

Btw.
Matagal ko nang sinusubaybayan ang iyong fic . . . . Ngayon lng akong nag comment  :) lol.  :lol:

Anyway. . . I'm looking forward to your next update   :)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Junior - Bonamana