JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gain - Carrie (The First Day)

Author Topic: Because I Don't Want to Lose You (Kojiyuu) part 1  (Read 18921 times)

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
I love all the awesome authors out there who writes awesome stories, so no problem. :thumbsup

Lolmao, I pity Mayu because Yuki keeps bugging her, even in her dreams? That's a real nightmare if Black Yukirin knocks in your dream, rofl...mah mah, at least she's in the team, though I sense some bitterness and unwillingness in Mayu's part, she might as well have thought of the promise she could not keep it seems......that's why she's against it. Yuko however, lol, so rude to Yuki, she's cute.....well sometimes? Mostly Yuki's beautiful though. :lol: I sense some YukoMayu here and I'm totally loving Yuko's attention on Mayu, I don't mind if this story ends with the Oshiri sisters together, I mean their pretty good together, and I haven't seen a fic about them too......so it feels like it would be an awesome pair.

Now in Nagoya team, RenAirin are pretty much blatantly on each other, lol......love is in the air. And I sense that Jurina is holding a grudge on that promised person, since she hates people who breaks their promises. :lol: I sense some anger here, oh lol.....I wonder how Nagoya team will do though? I mean from what I know, Rena is bad at sports, she can't even do sit-ups.......I want to see how they play in the court hehehe.......but going karaoke the next after introducing a new player? Lol. That's Nagoya's SKE for you, a jolly and fun-loving bunch of people. :lol:

I sense drama on AKB though! Sae leaves, why is she bitter over having Sayaka as their captain? It's her fault for not being focused, she may as well be ogling Yukirin while their in practice...It's her fault, completely and utterly for losing focus.....I don't really care about it though...

Anyways, thanks for the update! Hahaha, you changed the title, not bad you know. :)
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2012, 06:51:45 AM »
@seigus : yup.you are right about yuko.even a pervert also has good side..

maybe i should make a poll which pairing my readers want..mayujuri or yukomayu..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hahaha I like the mother-daughter relationship between Mayuyu and Yukirin

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2012, 11:45:23 PM »
@sieka : Nagoya team sure a bunch of fun-loving girls  :lol: i also wonder how will they play on the court  :lol: but, don't worry, they have Airin as their manager  XD yes, sae is  :smhid..yes, YukoMayu is lovely pairing but i think there was no fic about them as a love couple..so i thought i would try to make one..oshiri~

@kahem : mother-daughter  :deco:

random talk :
i want to recommend this sorama..Legal High..my mosf fav dorama this season..the main character is a super genius lawyer who behave like an idiot   :rofl: and also  aragaki yui is  :thumbsup and the opening song is taken from ex-AKB, erepyon's debut single  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 12:23:09 AM by yukofan »

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
Saeyuki lovers quarrel ... I wish~~  :smhid :)

I haven't read any jurimayu fanfic yet cause I'm getting into
Wmatsui couple but I have this feeling I'm gonna like your jurimayu
I'm going to take Yuko out from that because yuuchan will be with nyannyan as always :)
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2012, 04:02:37 PM »
@seyukilover : thanks for reading this fic..yuuchan will always be with nyannyan? well, not in Synchro Tokimeki fanfic..
i know kojiyuu and wmatsui are popular pairings.that's why i wouldn't write them in this fic..LOL..it's not that i'm againts popular pairings.i used them on my other fic (which i haven't update for i-forgot-how-long..LOL..)

@minna-chan : thankyou for 2000 views..glad to know that there are people who read my absurd fanfics LOL..arigatou gozaimasu..

« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 04:08:51 PM by yukofan »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: Story Folder : Synchro Tokimeki ep 1 (JuriMayuYuko,RenAiri,Saeyuki)
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2012, 05:31:26 AM »
Trivia : Team Profile

Akihabara Team profile

Oshima Yuko
With height 152 cm, Yuko was the shortest member in akihabara team history. She was known as the “squirrel” because of her small body could do very quick movement

Miyazawa Sae
The ace of Akihabara Team. Sometimes individualistic. The former captain of the team

Akimoto Sayaka
Current captain of Akihabara Team. Very discipline.

Sashihara Rino
A hardworking and energetic player. It seems like she never lost her energy.

Shinoda Mariko
This tall girl’s speciality was 3-point shot

Other member s: Kitahara Rie, Yokoyama Yui, Minegishi Minami, Miyazaki Miho

Manager : Kashiwagi Yuki
A princess –like girl. But she’s a good manager and responsible person

Vice-manager : Watanabe Mayu
Yuki’s best friend. Accepting the vice-manager position half-heartedly (She was forced by Yuki).

Nagoya Team profile
Matsui Rena
Just an ordinary player with moderate skill. But don’t make this player mad. Or she will be a “dangerous” player

Matsui Jurina
The rising star of Nagoya Team. A very skillful player.

Takayanagi Akane
The captain of Nagoya Team. She could jump very high. That’s why she was called “Bird of Nagoya”

Yagami Kumi
She’s a fighter on the court. Never ever gave up. No matter how many opponent’s player do offensive fault on her, this girl would always stand again..

Nakanishi Yuka
This person didn’t talk much..She was good at stealing the ball from opponent player’s hand.

Other members : Oya Masana, Kinoshita Yukiko, Takada Shiori, Suda Akari, Kuwabara Mizuki,

Manager : Furukawa Airi
A lovely and fun girl. Always be the one who motivated her team when Nagoya team was down.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

it's not a chapter update..it's just a trivia thing..team profile..no coach profile?  XD because i had no idea who was suitable to be the coach  :lol:

preview of ep 2 :
Rena was jealous?  :shocked
 it seems like akihabara team was in problem. How would yukirin solved it?
 let's start the oshiri moments :shakeit:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: Because I Don't Want to Lose You (Kojiyuu) part 1
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2012, 06:29:34 AM »
Because I Don't Want to Lose You
part 1

"Yuuchan, I'm scared.." Kojima Haruna whispered to the short-haired girl next to her.

"Don't worry. It will be fine" Oshima Yuko tried to calm her girlfriend who looked so nervous. Yuko hold Haruna's hand and tapped it gently.

Haruna and Yuko were waiting for doctor Shinoda Mariko. Haruna came to hospital a week ago because she felt her health condition wasn't good. She had headache since 6 months ago. And her headache became worse lately. She also felt her vision became blurred. Sometimes she also vomited. Dr.Shinoda suggested Haruna to undergo CT-SCAN.

"What if there's something wrong with my body. What if.."

"Sstt.." Yuko put her index finger on Haruna's lips.

"Don't think anything weird. My nyannyan will be perfectly fine" Yuko tried to cheer-up Haruna. Without Haruna knew, Yuko also had some worry inside her heart. Haruna's condition wasn't in good form and she became thinner. But Yuko hide her worry from Haruna.

"Sorry for waiting. " dr.Shinoda finally came. She let Haruna and Yuko to enter her room. Then,Haruna and Yuko sit in front of Dr.Shinoda's desk.

"So, what was the result, doctor?" Yuko asked

"Well, from the symptoms which Kojima-san had, I suspected that the pressure inside Kojima-san's head was increasing. To confirm it, I suggested you to perform CT-SCAN and here's the result.."

Dr.Shinoda took the Haruna's CT-SCAN image and show it to Haruna and Yuko.

"Here..Look at this" Dr.Shinoda pointed at a part of the CT-SCAN image.

"This white rounded shape is a solid mass inside Kojima-san's head.This mass caused symptoms that Kojima-san felt."

"That is.."

"It is brain tumor.."

Hearing the diagnosis made Haruna's heart shaken. She felt tears flow running from both of her eyes.

"No way! There must be something wrong. The CT-SCAN  result must be wrong!" Yuko stood up and yelled at the doctor

Haruna grabbed Yuko's arm, signaling her to sit down again and continued to listen to doctor's explanation. Yuko looked at Haruna and then wrapped her arm around her beloved girlfriend.

"I know it is hard to accept this situation.."

"But this disease can be cured, right?"

"Fortunately, after i checked, i didn't find any signs of the tumor cells migration into Kojima-san's other body organs. So i can suggest an operation to evacuate the tumor."

"Hey, listen that. This disease can be cured.." Yuko smiled to Haruna

"But, I can't guarantee the operation to be successful"

"What do you mean, doctor?" Yuko asked

"It's a difficult operation. There still possibility that the operation will failed. If the operation success, there's high possibility that Kojima-san will loss her memory"

"My memory..will lost?"Haruna  tried proceed Dr. Shinoda's words

"How can that be, doctor? Why you talked about nonsense things ?!" Yuko started to lose her temper

"Yuuchan ,please..Stop it.."

"But, Nyannyan.."

"Let me explain it. Every medical procedure has risk and side effects. As a doctor, we tried to minimalize those things. In this case, the operation's goal is to evacuate the mass in the brain. Brain has a part where human's memory is kept. The process of evacuating the mas in the brain can affect the memory area."

"Can my memory comeback?" Haruna tried to find her hope

Seeing Haruna's eyes which hoping for good answer, Dr. Shinoda said "I'm afraid that you can't have your memory back"

Silent wrapped the room for a moment.

“No way! There must be something mistake.. ” Yuko held her head with both of her hands

"It's okay if you want to get second opinion from another doctor. It's patient's rights. But, I'm sure other doctors will say the same thing as i did. It's better to thinking about the operation, well, that if patient agree. I suggest to operate as soon as possible."

"What if i do not undergo the operation?" Haruna asked

"NyanNyan.." Yuko looked at Haruna. She didn’t expect that question came out from Haruna’s mouth

"The tumor's size will getting bigger and I'm afraid it will affect your extremities. Maybe you won't be able to move them someday. And the worst case is the tumor cell will migrate into other body's organ. If this case happen, it will very difficult to be treated. You can lose your life.."

Feeling that her heart couldn't bear the doctor's explanation anymore.." Let's find another doctor, Nyannyan. There must be something wrong with the diagnosis" Yuko stood up and grabbed Haruna’s hand. She dragged Haruna toward the room's door

"I said stop it, Yuuchan! ” Haruna turn her head to the doctor “I'm sorry, doctor. But, i need some time to think about it" Haruna said

"The decision is on Kojima-san. I just inform about your condition. Please let me know if you have made the decision"

"Thank you very much, doctor.." Haruna bowed and left the room with Yuko.

Thanks to Indonesia government who gave Indonesian people “cuti bersama” I have some time to write fanfic..LOL..This will be a short story that consist of 3 or 4 chapter..

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2012, 06:51:44 AM »
oww haruna T_T.. why why!!

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2012, 06:52:09 AM »
UGYAAAA!!! another dillematic fanfic..

I don't know why i feel bad for Haruna..
since i killed her too in my fic.. TT.TT

will Haruna cured?
will she forget yuko?

or..

will she died.. peacefully with a smile next to sad yuko.. TT.TT

thank you for this fic~ :D
me too, i'm free today!! LOL but the final exams starts on monday #died
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2012, 09:48:59 AM »
@haruko : yes,poor haruna T_T
@bochang : i also will have exams on monday..I haven't studied at all..yet,i spent my free time to wrote fic..i'm such a good student,don't I? LOL..

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2012, 10:25:15 AM »
BRAIN TUMOR?!  :shocked
OH WHYYYY  :cry:
Update soon as you can Yukofan~chan!  :cry:

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2012, 04:36:34 PM »
Nyan nyan~~~

:cry: tears coming out,  :( words not coming out

WHYYYYY!!!

:(
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2012, 10:08:36 PM »
I know what yuko and haruna are going through bout three years ago when I was in primary school my mum had a brain tumer me an my family where devastated but the doctor done all he could when she had the op she lost bits of her memory an coudnt move her left side now she is walking and everything but she has still forgot certain thing Yuko everything will be fine !!

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2012, 10:13:03 PM »
@haruhi16 : i'll update it after i update my other fics..thanks for comment :)
@saeyukilover : "WHY"? well,life is not easy,right? :)
@XxRoByNxX78 : I'm glad your mother could be healthy again..i've met some people who suffered this disease. some of them was in the state which the tumor was inoperable (that's mean it couldn't be treated) . seeing how they keep try to overcame the disease was something that encouraging.

N46 - Ushinaitakunai Kara (Because I Don't Want to Lose You)..i love everything about this song..Aki-P is genius  :pimp:

« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 11:05:19 PM by yukofan »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2012, 10:03:24 AM »
It's so sad. Lost the memories of her Yuuchan or lost her life. T_T

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2012, 03:58:12 AM »
@kahem : yes,it's sad..you'll know what haruna's decision on the next part..

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2012, 01:11:55 PM »
i love ur fic "yukofan" :inlove: :inlove:
i cant wait to your next update  :banghead: :banghead:
 :nervous

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2012, 01:26:37 PM »
im glad my mum is healthy again to but it sucks that sometimes its to late for some people i wish we could save everyone

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2012, 09:01:23 AM »
 :? Wahhhh!! Poor haruna and yuko. Pleasseee update sooon wanna read the next chapterr!!! Please please please! I think dis will be a great story! But please dont make it a sad story!!  :?

Silent reader for now

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gain - Carrie (The First Day)