JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Telecaster no Shinjitsu

Author Topic: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO JPH!P!!!"  (Read 345245 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Umaga just passed away...doesn't say what happened though

Condolenced to his family :(

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
^
Apparently he suffered a heart attack caused by an OD.

Such a shame and such a waste.
:prayers:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
yeah i just read about it :(
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline DHG

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • That was an Unknown Unknown
It's so sad and he was very young. *Sigh* another one gone before his time.

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
Man i wish i should of saw this earlier I love WWE.I'm going to go to Smackdown next weekend in west palm beach on Saturday. I can't wait to see The Undertaker and RayRay team against batista and i forgot who he was teaming up with. As I have to say that October was a hell of a month for WWE the iron man match between Randy Orton and John Cena that match was just epic times 10.   

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
BOBBY HEENAN HOSPITALIZED
By Mike Johnson on 2009-12-11 17:07:41
WWE Hall of Famer Bobby Heenan has been admitted into the Tampa, FL based H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center after a scheduled examination of his rebuilt jaw found an infection that needed to be immediately treated.

Heenan, who was recently honored in Milwaukee, WI with 12/5 being proclaimed "Bobby Heenan Day", will miss his scheduled appearance at the K&S Wrestlefest event in New Jersey this weekend.

Heenan will be hospitalized until the infection can be eradicated due to the nature of his medical background, as his jaw was rebuilt due to infections stemming from his cancer treatment.

On behalf of everyone at PWInsider.com, we'd like to send our best wishes to the Heenan family during this latest medical setback.
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/43608/bobby-heenan-hospitalized.html?p=1

We're all rootin' for ya Brain!

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
BOBBY HEENAN HOSPITALIZED
By Mike Johnson on 2009-12-11 17:07:41
WWE Hall of Famer Bobby Heenan has been admitted into the Tampa, FL based H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center after a scheduled examination of his rebuilt jaw found an infection that needed to be immediately treated.

Heenan, who was recently honored in Milwaukee, WI with 12/5 being proclaimed "Bobby Heenan Day", will miss his scheduled appearance at the K&S Wrestlefest event in New Jersey this weekend.

Heenan will be hospitalized until the infection can be eradicated due to the nature of his medical background, as his jaw was rebuilt due to infections stemming from his cancer treatment.

On behalf of everyone at PWInsider.com, we'd like to send our best wishes to the Heenan family during this latest medical setback.
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/43608/bobby-heenan-hospitalized.html?p=1

We're all rootin' for ya Brain!
That's to bad i hope he is going to be ok he was the best heel manager ever in wrestling.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
So now Seamus is WWE Champ, after having put Cena through a table at last night's PPV. O_o

While I'm glad to see the belt off of Cena (who keeps getting it back far too often IMO), I have to say I'm not entirely confident/sure that putting it on someone as "new" to the WWE as Seamus is the right thing to do. I mean, other than the whole "angry Irishman that LOVES to fight," he doesn't seem to have much going for him. :?

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
So now Seamus is WWE Champ, after having put Cena through a table at last night's PPV. O_o

While I'm glad to see the belt off of Cena (who keeps getting it back far too often IMO), I have to say I'm not entirely confident/sure that putting it on someone as "new" to the WWE as Seamus is the right thing to do. I mean, other than the whole "angry Irishman that LOVES to fight," he doesn't seem to have much going for him. :?
He is friends with HHH that means he has alot going for him.And do i agree tho that he dosen't need to be champ atleast not right now anyways.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Yeah I read about that, Sheamus being a work out buddy of HHH.
but I agree, I don't like seeing a new guy as the WWE champion. I do like him though, kind of rare cuz I don't usually like the heel wrestlers (typical) :lol:

Anways, I enjoyed the 2009 Slammys last night, too funny...except for that Batista bit.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
WERD mode. I just watched it up to Matt Hardy and Masters teaming up on Carlito haha. Dennis Miller was hilarious, putting Jericho in his place.

DAMN. Wrestlers dropping left and right again :/

Offline DHG

• ecchi
  • Member+
Was at a house show in West Palm Beach tonight. It was pretty freaking sweet. Here's the card and results. I was near the entrance ramp so I got to shake several of the wrestlers hands and I got yelled at by CM Punk cause I tried to shake his hand. He plays a good heel I'll give him that.

R-Truth defeated Dolph Ziggler
The Hart Dynasty defeated Slam Master J and Jimmy Wang Yang
Vance Archer defeated Tommy Dreamer
Kane defeated Mike Knox
Mickie James, Savannah, and Maria defeated Michelle McCool, Layla, and Beth Phoenix
Christian defeated Zack Ryder to retain the ECW Championship
Drew McIntyre defeated John Morrison and Matt Hardy to retain the Intercontinental Championship
The Undertaker and Rey Mysterio defeated Batista and CM Punk
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 03:05:53 AM by DHG »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
hahaha GREAT DHG. Sweat filled event, I'm sure. What did your sign say? :lol:

holy shit Bret Hart next week on RAW!

Offline DHG

• ecchi
  • Member+
My ticket was given to me last min so no time to make a sign which it didn't matter the event wasn't televised. I would've made a Mysterio sign or a Cena sucks sign. Though I was very vocal about how much I hate Cena the lil kids gave me lip......damn kids.

I wonder how the ratings will be for Jan. 4. Both Impact and Raw will be competing. I guess it all depends what the fans rather see more. Either Bret Hart on Raw or Hulk Hogan on Impact.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
I'm very excited for another monday night wars. Both Raw and TNA seem like they are gonna have great shows this monday.

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
I saw this on Fight Network tonight, thought I'd share. Jimmy Hart is apparently quite the musician, and composed a lot of the entrance music back in Memphis Wrestling and early WWF days.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
LMAO and singing too. I never seen Jimmy Hart without shades, now with full bead.

LOL I totally missed Bret Hart on RAW thanks to JPH!P Radio and activities XD

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
So wtf is going on with the TNA? Are they moving to monday nights or was it just a one time thing? Cuz I thought it was a permanent move but then i've read things about it returning to its usually thursdays. I mean, I'm gonna be disapointed if they hyped out the first TNA of the new year for just that one show. I've also checked next week's schedule on my tv guide and saw UFC in the timeslot for monday night.

Offline DHG

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm sure Bischoff is trying to work out a deal to put Impact on Monday's permanently. They plan to debut Epics soon so that might take Impact's normal slot. I think TNA did a decent job on Monday. Though let's just pray it's not gonna be WCW all over again.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
I likeed this past Raw. I think Dule Hill did a nice job hosting by himself.

Everybody ready for the Royal Rumble?  I like Triple H, but I don't want to see him win this Sunday.

and I've read about a sitcom starring Santino, with Beth Phoenix as his girlfriend and Vladimir Kozlov as his bestfriend. Lol.  Can't wait to see that.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Telecaster no Shinjitsu