JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Mirai

Author Topic: (Artist) Hirano Aya  (Read 125937 times)

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: (Artist) Hirano Aya
« Reply #260 on: July 30, 2011, 05:52:40 PM »
lol, poor her. I'm not a fan, but I do like her for the most part.

I could sorta see something like this coming. After reading past articles about her, and I got the impression that she was a firecracker, and a bit kinky.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #261 on: July 31, 2011, 04:20:48 AM »
Clearly, Aya was/is on a self-destruct program, whether on purpose or not, hard to tell.
 She is talented, deserves to be working, but lots of fan rules were broken.
Are those rules fair- no!! But they exist, and there are a lot of talents who play by the rules, or if they break the rules they don't go television shows to talk about their indiscretions.
There may be issues of mental instability here, in other words she may be fighting all kinds of work and personal pressures that fans no nothing about.
Hopefully, she does have family and/or real friends that she can rely on, and she can move down a more happy path in the future, whether it includes a place in the entertainment industry or not.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #262 on: August 01, 2011, 04:15:26 PM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #263 on: August 01, 2011, 05:23:17 PM »
read some of the translated posts of the angry fans- they were dissing on the guitar player shown in the pictures...saying he was a scruffy bum...blah blah blah,
then one poster said  "you guys are pissed cuz you know Aya aint ever gonna hang wid you"

Offline calcium

• Walk the walk
  • ecchi
« Reply #264 on: August 10, 2011, 02:38:42 PM »
Never understand why celebrities must always keep a sex pic or vid on phone, which later leaks and ruin their careers.
I read that Seiyuu otaku fans are by far the most dangerous and creepy fans among others as they really think Aya as a goddess(really?, come on).

Well she certainly has her own stress, couldn't just blame her.

And those otaku FANatic should really go and get a life rather than running around posting creepy thing online.

Offline puretsubasa

• ecchi
« Reply #265 on: August 11, 2011, 05:54:45 AM »
I wonder how long her agency was prepared for this...wasn't she banned from taking anymore seiyuu roles a while back?

There were actually quite some amusing comments...like ones about guys going out and buying a guitar so they too can sleep with Aya. hah

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #266 on: August 13, 2011, 01:22:09 AM »
Aya to resign
http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/08/hirano-aya-to-resign-from-spacecraft-entertainment/

But this is a quote from Sankaku's article
Hirano’s explanations have not always accurately reflected the actual course of events, but even her explanation does seem compatible with the leaked explanation that she was stripped of her musical career as punishment for having sex with her band and sexually harassing her recalcitrant bassist, only to be liquidated by the agency by way of the recent leaks, all of which seem to have come from sources close to the agency itself.
That made me lol. :rofl:
I've never read about the bassist; only that she allegedly slept with 3 out of the 4 guys.....the odd one out whom was now revealed to be the bassist.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 01:28:28 AM by mode107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline eilegz

« Reply #267 on: August 15, 2011, 11:57:48 PM »
poor girl, how those pictures leaked its one wondering but, lets face it all those criticisim against her its out of control when an america artist a sex scandal or something like that leaks the artist can keep working. but in japan it seems that its some case of forbidden sin or some social paranohia and it kill the artist its like no second chance its pretty messed up.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #268 on: September 04, 2011, 04:31:39 PM »
No new information, but moonext130 has posted a slideshow of Aya with a song called Liar Girl by Boowy. Not sure if that is meant to be a dig at Aya, but it is a nice song to listen to with the slides.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #269 on: September 06, 2011, 07:45:01 PM »
2012 Calendar preview:

Offline Scatterbrain

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #270 on: September 08, 2011, 11:06:55 AM »
I didn't know this... well, she has to do whatever she likes to do. IDK, she's like 22 or something, right?
Idols, idols everywhere >.<

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #271 on: October 05, 2011, 01:04:20 AM »
Birthday Alert!!!!! L'il miss awsome turns 24 years old in a few days (10月28日)..... :love:

I don't get care what she did with what band member, I don't get care who is shtupping who..........

the world needs, no, the world DEMANDS more love ★ gun

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #272 on: March 03, 2012, 12:21:21 AM »
She's Back!!!  :w00t:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #273 on: March 04, 2012, 08:59:33 AM »
Aya appears as Rino Sashihara's tormentor in this piece:

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #274 on: March 22, 2012, 09:49:04 PM »

Offline unas

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #275 on: April 25, 2012, 08:50:39 PM »
Her new album "FRAGMENTS" is set to be released on May 23rd.

Tracklist:

01. DIFFUSION (To the Other Side)
02. Muboubi na Refrain
03. FRAGMENTS
04. PizzzzzzzA!!!!!!!
05. LOOP
06. BRIGHT SCORE
07. Sunday
08. Stargaze Love
Limited Edition Bonus Track:
09. Kimi wo Mamoru Tame ni Boku wa Yume wo Miru

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #276 on: April 26, 2012, 02:12:30 AM »
YouTuber Aya Yaku adds these comments to the below post:

The video is from the Ustream event that Hirano Aya participated however the audio is from a radio preview in her new radio programme show Live 4 Life.

Offline SpyderMunky

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #277 on: April 26, 2012, 07:38:58 PM »
Her new album "FRAGMENTS" is set to be released on May 23rd.

Tracklist:

01. DIFFUSION (To the Other Side)
02. Muboubi na Refrain
03. FRAGMENTS
04. PizzzzzzzA!!!!!!!
05. LOOP
06. BRIGHT SCORE
07. Sunday
08. Stargaze Love
Limited Edition Bonus Track:
09. Kimi wo Mamoru Tame ni Boku wa Yume wo Miru

BAD ASS!!! I loved her last two albums, looking forward to the new one! Thanks for the update  :thumbup

Offline SpyderMunky

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #278 on: April 26, 2012, 07:39:44 PM »
YouTuber Aya Yaku adds these comments to the below post:

The video is from the Ustream event that Hirano Aya participated however the audio is from a radio preview in her new radio programme show Live 4 Life.

Hirano Aya - Stargaze Love (Radio Preview) {Published on 6 Apr 2012 by Aya Yaku}

This is song is catchy, heard like 3 times already!  :thumbup

Offline superthefox

« Reply #279 on: April 26, 2012, 10:01:20 PM »
Ah! May 23rd can't come soon enough. Looking forward to this new release! The covers are somehow simultaneously bad and great, but I like the left one most.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Mirai