JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Lesson

Author Topic: Big Brother UK -- Celebrity Big Brother 2009!  (Read 41743 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Big Brother UK 2007 (or general BB topic)
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2007, 09:18:24 PM »
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother8/a65924/housemates-spend-afternoon-arguing.html

"The arguments raged on throughout the afternoon and involved all the housemates except Charley, who was asleep in the caravan."

XD See who's not the root of all evil XD

ZIGGY & GERRY OUT!!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2007, 11:36:34 PM »
Wow, at this rate Gerry could not only be up for eviction, but actually being voted out by the public. Didn't see the HL show today (Evangelion and Elfen Lied are more important :D) but inbetween breaks I managed to catch glimpses and from what I saw the show could be summarised by Charley either lying through her teeth or is actually more dilusional than I thought about what the public think of her, or by Channelle telling Ziggy it's over. Or rather, "it's oh-vuh"

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2007, 01:21:42 AM »
After all of Charleys lies which seemed to get gigger and bigger, on tonights highlights show in one bit most of them were in the garden and heard some people outside shouting "Get Charley out", so now they know she was lying.  Charley wasn't there and they've decided not to tell her, for now.

Nominations were today (Sunday), so a day early for some reason.  Hopefully Charley got some nominations.

There's rumours they're sending 4 or 5 guys in as new housemates, specially selected male models, so that makes a mockery of the audition process.  Plus they'll all have seen the show, which is bad.  But that means they'll know how vile Charley is, so she'll get nominations, which is good.

GET CHARLEY OUT!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 01:22:26 AM by ~Dan~ »
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2007, 03:24:06 AM »
BB US:
-The only person I can't stand more than Joe is Jen.   God that girl makes me emo. 
-Right now I'm vying for Daniele/Amber/Dustin, and the Kail and Her Boys (KAHB) alliance.  :heart:

BB UK:
-Charley's lying is so out of control.
-Chanelle in the diary room upset about how she sounds like a chipmunk = love.  She must be scared that chipmunks might get herpes.
-Bryan in the diary room as part of "Revenge Week" was hilarious!  Bryan is such a nut!

« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 05:36:03 AM by Chatin »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2007, 04:20:08 PM »
I've finally watched the fake eviction and XD OMG CHARLEY IS SO AMAZING HAHAHAHAHA I don't mind if she lies to those housemates - if they believe her they're so dumb they deserve it XD

And I LOVED Chanelle's disappointed/pissed off expression, Ziggy's expression, Liam getting busted (I always thought he was kinda two-faced lol but he hides it well with his nice boy act)... BURN!! BURRN!!! BUUUURRRRNNN!! XD

And hahahah Chanelle believes Charley when she says she's loved outside... I'm sorry but how dumb can you be XD She calls Charley a liar, then believes everything she says... Where's the logic in that...

ZIGGY & CHANELLE & GERRY OUT!

Ok now to watch BBUS...

Offline Angelus

• Yasashii.Kimochi
  • Member+
  • EighthGen <3
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2007, 04:32:55 PM »
Well, the only thing I know about BBUK is that Nikki girl from last season. xD

But I am a watcher of BBUS. Joe and Jen are annoying. Joe is so loud and always gives too much information - I mean, gonohhrea on the first day, on national TV? He said his ex-boyfriend gave it to him before he knew he was even there. I mean, what if his ex wasn't there? Then I would feel so retarded if I were him.

Jen is all "me, me, me". She only talks and cares for herself, which was obvious from who she nominated - she nominated Dick because he has it out for her and Daniele because she said Daniele is the only girl prettier than her in the house. It sucks, I want neither to go - I love both of them. Dick's fun to watch late at night, and Daniele is very pretty, sweet, and fun to watch with Nick.

I do not like the Mrs. Robinson alliance. Zach has an ugly face(he never changes facial expressions), Mike is so... unknown and Kail is such a Maggie clone. The show edits them out to be the best alliance, but they're pretty much the only alliance. Zach doesn't really do anything at all like the show tells us. It's just everyone spills their guts to them... idiots. :/

Oh, and I do not like Eric. At all. Has anyone ever noticed his face? o_O It's always so exaggerated, and he always does weird things with his eyes. Ugh, it creeps me out so much. And I don't like how he's "America's Player", I wish we were able to choose. Most things are dumb anyway - tell a sad story? Please. It would only be good if he won HOH. And I hate how he's all buddy-buddy with us. >_< "Come on America, we can do it, we're a team, we'll make it to the end!" No. I do not like you. And I live in Canada. D:<

=]
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 04:35:18 PM by Angelus »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2007, 06:13:09 PM »
Lol Jen is totally self-centered and socially awkward, but at the same time entertaining (at least to me). Like she says and does such stupid things that I go like, is she for real? :lol: But I agree 100% about Joe, what an annoying douche.

I do think it's a shame that Jen nominated Dick and Daniele, since they both seem very cool for me. But out of those, I'd be less gutted to see Daniele go, too bad Dick might just sacrifice himself for her :/ grr

And yeah Eric's a weirdo... But I don't hate him or anything XD I kinda feel bad for him cuz he's a HUGE reality TV geek and he probably had lots of strategy planned, but then they made him America's Player, LOL. That's like the worst thing that could happen to someone who's followed a show since its beginning and dreamt of trying out one day himself. Finally getting a chance, but then not being able to have the freedom to play the game as he wants.

I don't like that Mrs. Robinson alliance either o_O;;; I read that some houseguests have even figured out that they always talk together in the morning before everyone's woken up. Well, I hope they keep screwing up so that the others can get rid of them.

I haven't watched BBUS before so I'm still just figuring out all the strategy stuff... @__@

Hopefully Dustin or Amber wins POV so they can save Dick or Daniele o_O;; (Dunno who else would)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2007, 07:32:59 PM »
It's been confirmed that Gerry and Nicky are up for eviction this week. I would prefer Nicky to go personally, but like I said, Gerry's becoming increasingly argumentative and hypocritical. It's tough to guess who will go!

Offline century

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2007, 06:04:26 PM »
Yeah I can't really guess who's going to go.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2007, 02:00:24 AM »
I had all these things to say about tonight's episode of BBUS, but after [spoiler]Jen putting up Joe as a replacement nominee[/spoiler] I'm just too happy to remember any of those other things..

On BBUK: Everyone is just totally miserable inside that house.  Carol is driving me nuts, as is Ziggy.  And I actually felt bad for Charley because Carol pretty much did dictate who was doing what, where I felt Charley should have had an opportunity to voice her opinion on which role she would play in the birthday.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 06:24:32 AM by Chatin »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2007, 10:29:11 AM »
Carol even got one of the twins to swear! :o She just reminds me of a teacher I used to have who was also like some kind of fun Nazi. "I'm not complaining about what you've done, I'm complaining what you might have done". BUT THEY DIDN'T!! SO STOP HAVING A GO AT THEM!! She acts like it's her own house and for once, I was actually rooting for Ziggy last night, both with Carole and with Channelle, once again being completely immature. "Can I turgh to yurgh furh a minute?"

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2007, 12:46:17 PM »
Unsurprisingly Nasty Nicky's gone. Kind of felt sorry for her during the interview but she knows herself that her attitude caused her own downfall. Just had to laugh at Charley yesterday, wanting to release an autobiography at 21 and seriously believing it would be a best seller because it mentions her encounters with P.Diddy and Premiership footballers. :roll:

As of this minute, there's reports that Ziggy's walked out (finally). He reportedly told BB he was going to a couple of hours ago, and since then Channelle has appeared upset and hugging him. He entered the Diary Room 20 mins ago and hasn't come out since. Exciting!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2007, 02:45:27 PM »
Oh god how I hope Ziggy's gone...

I actually liked Nicky ROFL. I think she was so miserable that she was comic character-like, which made her funny to me. And I was ROFLing when she was saying this stuff:

"LISTEN TO MY FUNNY JOKES!"
"it was funny, damnit! can you please just laugh at my jokes because they're hilarious!"
"can everyone just fucking laugh at my jokes, please"
 "if i was me, i would've thought i was well funny!"

It's funny because she's so serious when she says she's funny, even if she's not funny, but she's funny because she's not funny... (try to make some sense out of that)

I'll miss her chemistry with BB too, she was sometimes so funny in the diary room trying to be a rebel and stuff.

And one of the funniest outfits in BB this season = Nicky in a frilly dress and pigtails. And her face like this :| That was golden.

I'LL ACTUALLY MISS HER!! Yes she did moan a lot, but I really did like her!!

Also I don't think she is any "nastier" than the other housemates. EVERYONE there talks about others behind their backs and stirs up fights (except the twins), yet when certain housemates do it it's more unacceptable/acceptable than by some. The public can be a bunch of hypocrites/biased fucks. That's just how it is.

GERRY OUT!

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2007, 03:12:09 PM »
^ I think the problem with Nicky/Charley/Tracey is that they do it more than most. I know everyone else bitches, but it's that trio that gets the more airtime on the highlights show.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2007, 05:56:25 AM »
BB UK: I'll miss Nicky.  Like shirenu said, she was like a comic character.  It was humorous how miserable she was, and it was hilarious how unfunny she was trying to be funny, which means she ended up being funny despite her unfunniness.

I hate Ziggy.  And I'm upset with Chanelle for screwing up our chance to get rid of him, and I'm upset with Big Brother for giving him the night to say goodbye to the house.  Should have just let him leave right then and there.

Apparently the public loves Gerry, but I want him out of the house.  I'd much rather have Charley around longer.  I really want to know if she's eventually going to change a bit or not.

BB US: I was sort of hoping Dick would put up Kail and Nick, just to see how the house would split.. but hey, I'm good with Jen leaving too.   I really enjoyed seeing the Father/Daughter heart to heart with Daniele.  Probably the only real reason I'm still watching the show.   The bits with Nick's sexual ambiguity was so old.  Those clips happened like a week ago. :P

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2007, 11:43:40 AM »
BBUS:
I'm happy that Kail is up, and I hope she goes instead of Jen... Jen is just hilarious with her comments like "I'm not good at empathy" when talking about others being on slop, etc. And when she makes those insensitive comments she always has this smile on her face, like she's completely oblivious to how it could be interpreted as something bad. She seems to live inside her own happy bubble, it seems like nothing can get her down (well, except bad pictures of her). If someone shouted at me like Dick shouted at her, I'd fricking burst into tears, but Jen just smiles and says thank you. She's very self-centered and socially awkward, but so entertaining to watch. So I hope she stays around for a few more weeks, but just doesn't win HoH because I don't want her to nominate Dick and Daniele again.

People I like on BBUS: Dick, Daniele, Jen, Nick, Jameka
People I find ok, but not very interesting: Dustin, Jessica, Eric
Invisible: Mike
People I dislike: Amber, Kail, Zach

Amber's a crybaby (does she ever not cry in the diary room??), didn't like Kail from the beginning, and Zach just gives me bad vibes.
Dick and Daniele have interesting chemistry and Dick is delightfully bold; it's so nice to see someone who actually confronts people and doesn't act like a wussy, bitching about people behind their backs. I think there are times when he goes too far, but I like his way of getting liars busted and stuff.
Nick is funny with the bisexualism. The stuff with Daniele is ok. He's turned out to be more entertaining than I would've thought, so yeah.
Jameka is just someone who seemed likeable to me from the beginning. I was happy to finally see more of her in ep 8.

Dustin's cute and likeable, but it's not like he makes me laugh or anything. I've heard that Jessica makes funny comments, but I guess those never make the main show. Eric can be funny, but I don't really connect with him or anything (well, I'm not in America so maybe that's why).

In any case, I'm liking BBUS much more than I ever would've guessed :lol: Then again I like Survivor so it shouldn't be that surprising.

-----------------------------------------------------

Btw about Chanelle singing in BBUK. I think her singing voice is actually better than Victoria Beckham's :lol: I was surprised. They showed her singing quite a bit during the last week, too. Oh god, can't we please get rid of Ziggy cuz Chanelle SHINES when he's not around. Her chemistry with Liam was nice to see, too. Agh and I want Gerry out so bad, too. Hate to see his smug smile and hear his smug tone of voice and smug everything. Every time he flashes that stupid smile I feel like punching the screen ROFL!!! Can't believe I used to like him!!

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2007, 12:32:40 PM »
Anyone else notice the crocodile tears Charley made yesterday? Let's face it, if she wasn't pulled in by BB for calling Gerry a paedophile, she wouldn't even notice. And the defense was great:

"Fair enough I shouldn't have said 15, I didn't know it was unillegal."

I think that's how Michael Jackson escaped conviction.

As for Channelle singing...hmmm.....well it was as good as Victoria's, but that's practically an insult :lol: Can't believe Ziggy is still in the house. Such a hypocrite, even on yesterday's show regarding Channelle, "I think I've gotten myself into something I shouldn't have", next scene he jumps into a shower with her.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 12:40:44 PM by Tuffty »

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2007, 02:30:27 AM »
BBUS:  I really, really wanted Dick to put up Nick.  God, I really cannot stand him now.  Unfortunately, Mike is who I'm putting most of my support behind right now, so it sucked he was put up.  I don't really want Kail gone yet, because I still like her a bit, but it's a lost case.

Surprisingly, I'm starting to like Jen more.

BBUK: It's a good thing that Big Brother has all those weird games and such for the shopping tasks, because those are the only reason I'm still watching.  The housemates bore me to death.  I'm so done with Ziggy.  He needs to be gone.  Tracy's shtick ran dry the first week and she needs to be gone.   Carole is miserable, and not in a humorous way like Nicky was.  Gerry is boring and miserable.  Charley cannot stop being such an uptight whore.  Chanelle is too easy to let everything Charley does get to her.  Sam just doesn't rub me the right way.  So there's Amanda, Liam, and Bryan.. and all of them are just sitting ducks for the drama of the other big mouths in the house.

Can we have a house with all the housemates who already left?   That show would be much better! XD

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2007, 09:24:10 AM »
^ I dunno, seeing Laura spend more than half the time in bed yet again? Sorry, not my cup of tea! Honestly Charley could turn arguing about anything into an artform. I mean, I witnessed one of the most heated and verbal arguments yesterday and it was over what the correct age Rihanna was :roll: With Charley it was something we've all seen before, but Channelle completely lost it yesterday when she thre a 'Nikki-esque' tantrum in the Diary Room. Just screamed of immaturity.

And why does everyone keep calling Sam 'the ugly twin'? Cause she doesn't wear makeup all the time, like Amanda? I actually think Sam is kinda cuter because of it. :oops:

EDIT

Day 57, 14:58

Don't miss the latest ins and outs...

We at the BB website strive to bring you the inside knowledge and gossip from the House, and boy have we got some exciting news for you.

Big Brother has decided it's time to mix up the House melting pot with one colossal surprise.

Yes, Big Bro's got something fabulous up it's sleeve which we've decided to share with you. Drum roll please...

This Friday six new people will enter the house, men and women. That's right six; that's so many you can't even count them on one hand.

However, we all know Big Brother couldn't make it that simple, there's a catch. Only some of them will go on to become fully-fledged housemates. But how, who, when and where?

You can expect the usual twists and turns along the way but that's all we can say for now. One thing's for certain, this will really stir up the housemates, not only will they have to cope with losing someone but also the arrival of strangers.

Well, you know what they say, strangers are just friends you haven't met yet. Possibly. Tune in on Friday to see how they react...

Oh Christ no!! This show will never end! I really hope the selected housemates are normal people. And is it just me or are they only doing this because the producers know Charley is going on Fri and need to keep interest in the house? :lol:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 04:17:09 PM by Tuffty »

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2007, 12:48:37 AM »
Oh Christ no!! This show will never end! I really hope the selected housemates are normal people. And is it just me or are they only doing this because the producers know Charley is going on Fri and need to keep interest in the house? :lol:
That's probably it, yes! XD 

Big Brother realizes that all the current house guests are boring as hell.  I hope there is someone even a bit like "Pauline".  She was the living end.  :wub: :lol:

EDIT: God!  I wish Big Brother would just let Housemates leave when they want to.  We could have lost Ziggy, and we could have lost Chanelle.  But nooo. :(

But it was somewhat worth it to see Ziggy sing pop pretty entertainingly, and see Chanelle rock out a bit on the violin despite her over-the-top dramatics.  My favorite part was having Charley suck at being a host (lol @ thinking 3 and 4 adds up to 8), and her totally ignoring Chanelle during the one-on-one talk bit after her performance.

Oh, and when Chanelle comes out of the diary room all ready to just leave the house as soon as BB lets her, OF COURSE Charley has to suddenly make this about her, and Charley goes on and on about how she wants to leave and how she can't wait to leave on Friday, etc, etc.  Chanelle looked so revolted.  lol
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 03:05:07 AM by Chatin »

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Lesson