JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - Lockdown

Author Topic: Calista's OS Corner - Almost (SayaMilky) <Last Story> COMPLETE  (Read 72082 times)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
Calista's OS Corner - Rena the Pillow Stealer (WMatsui)
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2015, 01:51:10 PM »
#8 - Rena the Pillow Stealer (WMatsui)

“Give it back… you’re always stealing my pillows… I have bought a second one just because of you!” Jurina complained sitting in the middle of the bed and looking down at comfortably sleeping Rena next to her. Or at least older Matsui slept before but was woken up by Jurina’s abrupt and sudden movements.

“Last night you complained that I stole your blanket… am I really that bad that I take everything that belongs to you?”. Rena pouted feigning innocence.

For a minute or so Jurina contemplated her thoughts wondering that maybe she’s really blaming Rena for something that she didn’t do. Only for that one minute Jurina didn’t look at her lover. When she looked back down Jurina noticed that Rena used this moment to fall back asleep.

“RENA!” Jurina decided to fight a little realizing that it was just a trick of older girl and tried to steal the pillow back but Rena used it as opportunity to hug Jurina and pulled her closer.

At the end Jurina landed on Rena while her head rested quite comfortably on older Matsui’s soft mounds.

“You baka! Don’t you get it? You can use me as your pillow any time. We can also share this blanket, you know?”

Jurina smiled with content while Rena’s hands played with her hair.

“Mmm… you could have told me that sooner” Jurina whispered relaxing bit by bit.

“Learn to read the atmosphere, Juri” Rena commented but looked down at the girl with love.

While falling asleep because of comfortable position Rena got her into Jurina still manage to whisperer complaining but with admiration this time “my Rena, the pillow stealer”.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:39:25 AM by calista_castro »

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - Who Confessed First (KojiYuu)
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2015, 06:31:52 PM »
#9 - Who Confessed First (KojiYuu)

Continuation of this (or let's just call it Kojiyuu locker stories and awkwardly lurking around Takamina)

“No, I’m pretty sure it was me,” Yuko says firmly, arms folded over her chest and with a smirk on her lips.

Haruna rolls her eyes and looks at Takamina standing next to them. Yuko continues to poke at Haruna‘s hand just to get her attention.

“We are not having this discussion again, Yuuchan.”

“You started it!”

“I simply stated that I had been the one to admit my feelings first. That is hardly what I would call starting a discussion.” Haruna reminder her girlfriend without breaking eye contact and not giving up to Yuko’s whining.

“And I told you that it had been me, because I’m pretty sure I was already acting like a dumb, love sick puppy around you way before you even knew my name.”

“I learned your name within five minutes of meeting you. I have excellent memory!” Kojiharu commented proudly and both Yuko and Takamina had to stop themselves from laughing at this statement.

“So? That’s not the point!”

“Was there ever a point in this discussion, really?”

Yuko frowns but laughs almost instantly after that “I like getting you worked up, it’s fun.”

Takamina still stands close to them awkwardly “can you now open your locker door so I can take my stuff?” the girl asks raising her eyebrows and staring at Haruna almost begging.

Haruna finally notices Takamina  — well more like — ACTUALLY notices her “oh right…”

“I’m sorry we have been…you know…pain in the ass all day…” Yuko finally apologizes about their behavior. Firstly, the whole PDA and now Takamina had to witness their pointless discussion.

“That’s fine… I can’t wait to fall in love! When I do - be ready because I will annoy just as well!”

Haruna hugged Yuko and nod with agreement “we’re counting on it!”
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 01:31:06 AM by calista_castro »

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Calista's OS Corner - Who Confessed First (Kojiyuu)
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2015, 01:24:34 AM »
Hahahaha poor takamina :D

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - How We Fell in Love (KojiYuu+slightly TomoTomo)
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2015, 02:58:45 PM »
#10 - How We Fell in Love (KojiYuu+slightly TomoTomo)

Once again... kind of a continuation from these: PDA and Who Confessed First .

Takamina looked around noticing Haruna and Yuko table and rolled her eyes. The couple were making out though sitting at different sides of the table.

She was about to suggest Tomochin eating together but Itano waved to waiting Kasai shortly with shy smile and blushing slightly. After seeing that Takamina commented with slight disappointment “Well, I guess I will have to bear with that…”

Tomochin immediately looked at her surprised “what?”

”What I said was…that I will have to bear with that”, Takamina raised her hand showing both Yuko and Kojima “but you go eat with Tomomi”.

Tomochin looked at the couple and back at Takamina suggesting politely “I mean..if you want..you can join us…”, but Takamina only laughed at the thought “oh no…I will better go to something I’m used to.Good luck though. Tomomi seems really interested in you”, she added giving Tomochin hope and squeezing her shoulder lightly.

After that Takamina walked in the direction of her two best friend, sitting next to Haruna and putting head on her own hand without comments, not expecting to get any attention or recognition at all.

Tomochin stopped in front of Kasai and sat on the chair in front of her smiling shyly “sorry if I’m late”. Kasai laughed shortly looking at Tomochin with obvious interest.

While Tomochin answered to this with pleasant still shy smile. No one around expected Tomochin being the shy one in the relationship but that’s the view that everyone around got to see almost every day since the two started dating.

At the same time surprisingly Haruna and Yuko stopped making out and noticed Takamina.

“Oh! Finally!” Haruna commented about Takamina’s return. Takamina raised her hands in the air in an apologetic manner “sorry to interrupt”, and also squinted her eyes looking from one of them to another “you two are soo grows…and the fact how…shy you were at the beginning of relationship is honesly…hard to believe…I still think maybe I dream of it”.

Yuko was the first one to protest “we weren’t shy!”.

“If you say so…but I do remember better”, Takamina commented with the smile that said ‘I know everything that I need to know’.

1 YEAR AGO

We got the chance to see short inside of Yuko and Haruna’s relationship.Or at least the beginning of it:

It starts with a simple brush of Yuko fingers against Haruna’s as she passes over the book for Haruna to see what she’s working on. Haruna notices it. How the touch feels like sparks against her fingertips. How it makes her shiver slightly, and want something she’s not sure she can put into words.

She doesn’t look up at Yuko as both of them look at the information in that same book.But she can feel Yuko eyes on her instead of the book, and that tells her all she needs to know about whether or not Yuko is feeling the same thing.

Yuko wraps her fingers around Haruna’s wrist instead of saying her name to get her attention.

Yuko sits way too close when they’re sharing a table in one of those boring classes with presentations. Yuko slides in next to Haruna, pushing her into the corner, and pressing their thighs together. Yuko also slides her fingers into Haruna‘s hand, and they hold hands under the table.

Once, they were supposed to be going to excursion, and they were sitting too close in the bus. They were pressed up against each other, from knee to hip. Yuko’s arm was behind Haruna’s head, as she leaned over Haruna’s lap and pointed out at something behind the window across from Haruna. They both turned to look at each other, and Yuko was way too close, mouth just barely centimeters apart, and Haruna wanted to close the distance, but she didn’t. She turned, clearing her throat and continued speaking as though nothing had happened.

Yuko hugs her a lot. It’s not that Haruna minds. It’s just that no one has ever hugged her that much before.Not even her friends. And it’s always for different reasons, so it’s not like Haruna could predict a pattern.

Yuko hugged her when she got excited, hugged her when she was sad, sometimes hugged her for ‘hello’ which was always followed by a kiss on the cheek.Yuko hugged her goodbye, wrapping her arm around Haruna’s shoulder and tugging her in close.

Haruna lets Yuko hug her, and sometimes she initiates these hugs. But before, they were always proper, short and sweet. Now, Yuko lingers. Presses their bodies close together, and stays there a bit too long for it to be proper.

The first time, Haruna feels her breath hitch, and she looks at Yuko, who is looking right back at her from not even inches away. And she is so close, and her eyes are so close, and Haruna could read every single emotion that flits across Yuko’s face. It is intoxicating, and Haruna finds herself swaying forward before she can stop herself. Yuko hands tighten on Haruna’s shoulders, and she pulls back some more. She raises an eyebrow as though asking, are you sure you actually want to do this?

Haruna licks her lips, and she honestly doesn’t know what she is about to answer, because at the moment her mind has gone blank. Takamina enters the empty class then, and Yuko drops her hands away from Haruna’s shoulders turning back to the table. Pretending that nothing happened. Even though Takamina has just interrupted an intimate moment between the two.

“Hey,” Yuko says next time entering the classroom.

She closes the door behind her, sliding it all the way shut, and Haruna watches her.

Yuko eyes catches hers “Listen,” she starts moving forward.

“I know,” Haruna says, looking at Yuko straight in the eyes. “I know. And I know that you want to talk, but can’t we just do something else instead?”

Yuko seems to waver before standing her ground. “We have to talk about this,” she states clearly.

Haruna shakes her head. “We really don’t have to. We both know how we feel about each other. What else is there to say?”

“That’s the thing,” Yuko answers moving closer. “I know how I feel, but I only think I know how you feel. And what if it’s not the same? What if I kiss…?” Haruna leans forward standing on her toes and kisses Yuko.

Immediately Yuko reaches out to cup Haruna‘s face in her hands and pulls the girl in closer. Haruna wraps her arms around Yuko’s shoulders, sliding her hands into Yuko’s hair and within seconds they’re pressed together from knees to chest.

Yuko pulls back after kissing her breathless, and Haruna drops back down to her feet. Haruna looks up at her, and Yuko smiles brushing Haruna’s hair away from her forehead and leans down to press their foreheads together.

NOW

Yuko and Haruna looks at each other raising eyebrows at the same moment and smirking “pretty sure that never happened” choosing to tease Takamina instead of admitting the truth.

Haruna nods in firm agreement “mmm…yeah…sounds more like some books or series…maybe a dream you had last night?”,she asked pretending to be really curious about Takamina and her situation.

Takamina rolls her eyes realizing that’s the best she can get “whatever” she says pretty much collapsing on her chair and looking around pretending not to even be in conversation with these two. In the meantime Yuko and Haruna laughs in unison.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:41:22 AM by calista_castro »

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - Admiration (WMatsui)
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2015, 09:42:16 AM »
#11 - Admiration (WMatsui)

Rena rolled her eyes with a glare after Yukirin’s comment about the fact that older girl didn’t enjoy the party.

Rena looked around quite simply but couldn’t fake it she had no interest to this party or people.

Yukirin turn around to the table where all the alcohol was, choosing her drink while Rena was still looking to the other side accidentally coming across a certain girl — Jurina. She hasn’t seen the girl before but there was something about her that made Rena watch her attentively.

Rena raised one of her eyebrows unconsciously while The XX — “Angel“ song was playing in the background.

Jurina wasn't just standing or drinking and talking with people like others around her, instead she was dancing in the middle of couples but alone, not seeing any problem in that. The song was slow and even romantic and at this point anyone could have noticed that Rena was way too interested in that girl.

All of the sudden Rena made a little jump — that happens to people sometimes when they are too concentrated on something or someone that they don’t realize what is actually happening around them. In this case, Rena’s phone started ringing.

“Yes? Already..? Now? Okay…no..I guess I don’t have problem with now if you walk me through it with full explanation…” she put her own cocktail down on the table while patting Yukirin on the shoulder “I will be back”, forgetting about Jurina for this brief moment and leaving this party.

After job related conversation Rena suddenly remembered about the girl she saw not so long ago and walked back inside. Rena looked around searching for familiar face but couldn’t find her. She even questioned Yukirin knowing that younger girl could make fun of her later on but Kashiwagi had no idea who Rena had in mind.

Rena sighed with frustration and settled for admiration. Yes, she admired that stranger, not only for her looks but also for bravery to dance alone like this. Rena hoped that maybe she will get a change to see this girl again.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:42:33 AM by calista_castro »

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - You Take My Breath Away (WMatsui)
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2015, 02:50:57 PM »
#12 - You Take My Breath Away (WMatsui)

We saw black car from far away until it stopped in front a small but cute little house. Jurina was driving and Rena sat in passenger’s seat.

Jurina turned off the radio and looked at Rena curious “so?”

Rena looked right back at her even more curious than Jurina“so?”

”How was your evening?”, younger Matsui asked quite simply with a small smirk. Rena squinted her eyes but played her game answering as well simply,without much care “well…it was quite nice actually…I can’t complain… well… I could complain… but what’s the point right?”

”Oh…so that means you might not want to see me again?”, Jurina asked playfully not breaking eye contact from Rena.

Older Matsui nod her head with agreement “I mean… there’s always a possibility”.

”And there’s nothing that could change your mind?”, Jurina asked pretending to be more curious also raising her eyebrow. Rena shrugged her shoulder “well..unfortunately…”

After that Jurina leaned back in her seat sighing with relief “good…because my evening wasn’t great either..and I didn’t know how to tell this without being awkward… I’m glad we think the same”.

She seemed so relaxed that Rena even believed it “you for real?”

Jurina turn her head slightly at her with pretended confusion “why should I lie to you?”

Rena nod her head still kind of confused “oh…okay…”,and put one hand on doors handle opening them and at the same time saying slowly “I will be… going then. Goodnight?”

”Goodnight”, Jurina answered getting more comfortable in this place and even closing her eyes when Rena turn her head once more to look at the girl,but then just shook her head prepared to step out of the car.

Jurina look at her from the corner of her eye and now reacted quickly grabbing Rena’s hand, turning her around and kissing passionately, one hand on her face, another on her waist to pull her closer.

At first Rena didn't do anything, just because she hadn’t expect it but after few seconds kissed Jurina back with that same passion as this girl. They stopped the kiss only when it was hard to breath, but few kisses also occurred between those breathless pauses.

Then Jurina pressed her head against Rena’s still looking at the girl with those dark brown eyes „your place or mine?“

“am…my friend is home“, Rena answered immediately while Jurina’s hands were still on her waist just squeezing it harder now “well…as seductively as it sounds… I’m only interested in you…so I have to say no for threesome”, she joked adding “so my place?”

Rena bit her lip, looking at Jurina’s lips for longer time then back at her dark orbs. Obviously it was truly hard to resist that “am…maybe…next time”,she said slowly, slightly regretting the fact that she’s just not jumping at Jurina.

Jurina smiled leaning once again but just because Rena expected one more kiss on her lips Jurina turn her head kissing Rena on the cheek “well… I respect you and your decision.So I will impatiently wait for that next time” she said half-jokingly, half-seriously what was quite popular thing with Jurina “I will open doors for you”

Jurina leaned back very slowly still lingering on Rena’s waist, so Rena would feel it but finally opened the doors stepping outside.

Rena’s breathing was quite fast but she controlled it as successfully as she could, until Jurina was already at her side, with opened doors and hand in front of herself. Rena took the hand stepping outside with hidden content smile, also looking at the ground not into her seductive eyes.

Jurina closed the doors still not letting go of Rena’s hand, another one putting on her car and leaning in stopping her face right in front of Rena lips . At the same time Rena’s eyes gazed back at hers “one more goodnight kiss?”.

Rena nod her head without thinking and even leaned forward herself but instead of kissing her lips Jurina once again chose her cheek just lingering there longer and retreated very slowly.

“I’m looking forward to seeing you again, Rena”, she repeated one more time smirking and walked away from her to the other side of her car.

Rena turn back to look at Jurina a little bit light headed and smiled right back at the younger girl.
This time Jurina commented louder “I will wait until you go inside”.

Rena bit her lips once again and turn around immediately so Jurina wouldn’t see how much she would actually love to go back to Jurina’s place. Soon Rena was next to her home and looked back for the last time waving shortly and stepping inside.

After closing and locking doors she almost hit her head back at the door and sighed loudly.

Churi walked out of another room, turning the light on and noticed her friend “oh…hey,you okay?”

Rena straighten up but still had some hard time breathing normally “yeah…I just…I almost…you know I’m against one night stands…or well..I’m only for it if I know I will never see that person again…but that happened once and I wouldn’t like repeating it and…”

”Get to the point?”, Churi asked with a yawn.

Rena breathed in some air “If she kissed again…I would have probably…went home with her right now… considering even that… but I also have…more feelings…like a lot… I feel like everything’s exploding inside my chest”.

Churi smiled genuinely “ohh…maybe you’re falling in love? That would actually be interesting to see..you’re blushing!”

Rena leaned back at the door again “I can’t lie…she definitely…takes my breath way…”.

Churi laughed shortly but she didn’t make fun of her friend and was happy for her “I’m sleepy…but you will tell me more about your date tomorrow…”

Rena didn't argue watching Churi disappear. Then Rena put one hand on her heart feeling how fast it was beating and smiled to herself again. Happy and scared at the same time.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 01:04:10 AM by calista_castro »

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: Calista's OS Corner - You Take My Breath Away (WMatsui)
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2015, 03:18:30 PM »
So... SWEET !  :bleed eyes:

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Re: Calista's OS Corner - You Take My Breath Away (WMatsui)
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2015, 07:39:17 PM »
Jurina takes Rena's breath away.. :inlove:
And this fic take my breath away.. :w00t: Nice drabble Castro-san.. :twothumbs

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - Crushing on My Cousin's Fiancee (FuruYanagi)
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2015, 12:40:06 PM »
#13 - Crushing on My Cousin's Fiancee (FuruYanagi)

Churi step out of bathroom with towel around her head and one more around her waist.

“Oh! Finally!” Jurina laughter appearing out of nowhere “I’m still curious to hear what you have met today”.

Churi also laughed surprised because of sudden Jurina’s appearance “can I get dressed first?”

”You could be naked while telling me…I see no problem with that”

Churi squinted her eyes playfully “yeah right…wait a sec…I can show you with whom I talked today”, she told walking to her room.

Jurina looked at her suspiciously “okay?How is that possible?”, and got comfortable on the sofa as if waiting for her shopping girlfriend while she was in the cabin trying on clothes.

Soon Churi came back from the room with bathrobe and her photo camera.

“Oh..that’s how you’re going to show me”, Jurina laughed to herself that she hasn’t realized that.

Churi found the picture and gave camera to Jurina who stared at it, as if she got blank paper without any clue what’s going on or what’s that she suppose to see “amm…I’m pretty good at reading your mind… but not like this… what’s the point of this cafe?”

Churi rolled her eyes sitting on the table and taking camera back to herself zooming it and showing it back to Jurina.

“Okay..I know that’s Mina? We met once…and that’s… isn’t that your cousin’s fiancee?”. The photo showed Oba Mina and Furukawa Airi drinking coffee.

“Wait a sec…you’re stalking her?”

Churi laughed frowning “no. I took a lot of photos of the city…you can look through them..you would get bored. There are few hundred…but when I took this one…”

”Mmm…describe it so I can imagine. Try to be as good storyteller as I’m all the time”.

Churi chuckled “yeah right…but you’re so great.I can’t compete with you”

”You can try”, Jurina shrugged her shoulder as if giving Churi a chance.

“Okay…but I’m not you so I will skip less important stuff and concentrate on the main point”.

After Churi’s comment Jurina put one hand on her own heart “your words hurt me like knives” but then smiled playfully, waiting as a child for a tale before sleep.

Takayanagi Akane’s STORY

Churi didn’t lie when she said she was taking photos of all places, she walked turning to every side taking one after another, then checking them. After few more minutes she sat down on a bench and decided to look through few last ones coming across the one with Mina and Airi when she noticed someone familiar. She zoomed in photo curiosily and looked around noticing the same coffee just behind her. Just out of curiosity she step closer looking through the glass and smiled surprised actually noticing talking girls inside.

She wondered for a moment stepping back and looking around, but then put camera around her neck and after few more inside battles decided to come inside.

Now we saw her stopping next to this table and smiling genuinely while saying hello.

Oba Mina looked at Churi more attentively finally recognizing her “Churi?“

Churi shrugged her shoulders with a laugh “apparently”.

Mina looked at her surprised few more seconds and finally stood up giving the girl in question short hug “wow! Hello then!”.

Churi laughed at that when Minarun suggested “you should definitely join us”.

At that Churi answered “am…I don’t want to interrupt..I was walking pass by and noticed you…so decided to use the opportunity and say hello…”

”You should definitely join us!”, Mina repeated more assuredly.

“Well..I am not going to wait until you start begging me”, Churi took the free chair to sit by their table.

“Oh and there’s Airi my friend and…”

”I know…Rena’s fiancee”, Churi ended Minarun’s thought and turn to look at Furukawa with genuine smile “nice to see you again”

”Well…if you’re planning on staying..you will probably get to see her quite often…Rena mentioned that you’re moving back home… I know you have been travelling the world these past couple of years”, Mina wondered while Airi just smiled awkwardly looking at one girl then another.

Churi laughed shortly turning her attention back to Mina “don’t scare her away. Also, and yes I guess that’s true I will get to see you quite often now”, she joked with a playful wink that was directed at Airi.

Churi ended her story with a final comment “that’s all we talked about… also we talked for…I don’t know…fifteen minutes and I decided to go and let them carry on with their conversation”.

Jurina raised her eyebrows not convinced “oh come on…its never so simple with you.You did at least flirted with that Airi girl few times…right? I could see when you’re crushing on someone…”.

Churi put her hands in the air as ‘that’s all’ sign “we talked that’s it.” and stood up holding onto her bathrobe.

Jurina pouted disappointed “really? REALLY? You’re not gonna tell me anything else? I tell you everything about my life. I could tell you even more details if you want to listen but you…just like that? okay okay…”, Jurina added soon when Churi started walking away “at least tell me…you flirted or not? You flirt with everyone..you tried right?”

Churi opened the door to her room and turn back to Jurina showing her tongue teasingly “maybe I did, maybe I didn’t.” while walking inside and closing doors.

Jurina sighed defeated “you suck! Can we at least go out somewhere?”, she asked after a moment louder and more hopeful.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:47:25 AM by calista_castro »

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - A Walk to Remember (WMatsui)
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2015, 02:26:25 PM »
#14 - A Walk to Remember (WMatsui)

The scene from the window was breathtaking. The sun was shining brightly, the roads were full of cars, with Spring flowers blooming all around.

Jurina stop in front of her window with coffee mug, holding it with both of her hands and looking at the view in front of her only in her pajamas.

She drank her coffee for few seconds and the put that cup on windowsill taking little paper out of one of her pockets and phone from another, while looking at the paper she dial the number bringing phone to her ear and waiting, putting that piece of paper back to the pocket.

We heard Rena voice after few seconds “hello?”, surprised because she had no idea who was calling.

Jurina smirked to herself hearing familiar voice and answering shortly “hello”.

Scene was cut from this point and continued when Jurina and Rena were walking down the street of old town with beautiful sculptures, buildings, architecture that‘s why there were a lot of tourist with flashing cameras as well.

Rena was eating ice cream and just enjoying the view, well both of them were enjoying the view, just a different one. Rena— what was around, Jurina — the girl next to her.

“I actually had fun… I guess you don’t always sound so confident while talking about yourself?”, she commented looking at Jurina shortly with a laugh.

Jurina showed hand at herself and pretended to be offended “what? Everything I tell about myself is truth…I’m really good at everything…just mentioning…its starts with simple walks… and of course I’m just as good with bed stuff”, she smirked happy with herself when Rena laughed once more looking back at the girl through her shoulder.

“That’s one thing all confident people likes to mention… though I can’t lie..as I heard I’m pretty good myself” she smirked reaching Jurina’s level of cockiness and also almost finishing her ice cream “I just wish I could take my friends to go around like that…to see architecture I wish they admired it the same way I do”

“My friends doesn’t like this stuff too… so I prefer to walk around alone like that …usually its worth it…I’m glad you like it too”

Rena was about to answer but she noticed beautifully built church in front of them and forget what she wanted to say “oh! I haven’t been inside this one!” she pointed finger at the building.

Jurina raised her eyebrows judgmentally “you want to go to Church?”

”You have any problem with that?”, Rena asked with short sarcastic laugh and repeating Jurina’s face expression.

Jurina sighed but once again acted as if she’s really unhappy with the current events “well if you really want to…if that’s really necessary..”,and complained until they reached the building “going inside with ice cream?”

”I doubt Jesus would mind”, Rena joked stepping in with Jurina behind her.

They walked around for a while. Occasionally Rena showed at one or other painting or sculpture commenting on it with quite serious expression like giving Jurina some art lectures, even hit the girl on the hand few times when she made fun of certain things and laughed only controlling herself after few punches and angry expression from older Matsui.

After few more minutes they left the place and while walking outside Rena had already finished her ice cream (though inside she still ate it or just hold it in her hand) “wasn’t that bad, right?”,she questioned while punching Jurina on the hand one more time but this time just playfully.

“Yeah..I’m just never coming here again..unless…with very good company”

Rena laughed out loud and “oh! You definitely can’t find better company than me!”

Jurina nod without complaint “obviously” and they still walked out for some time until Rena stopped in her tracks and showed at coffee shop next to her “I’m meeting my friend here…and considering the fact she’s always way too early…she’s probably inside”

”Oh…is that sneaky way of getting rid of me?”

”I’m really curious because she was on a date and she’s not…well she practically never been on one…so…I’m way too curious to drag someone with me because she’s not gonna talk about it with someone else”.

Jurina put both of her hands in her pockets and moved her head a little bit as if in thought finally looking back at Rena with sad dramatic sigh “well…when you say it like that…its not like I can be this jerk to ruin your fun…but I’m seeing you later”.

Rena shrugged her shoulders making fun of the girl “I mean..maybe…I said it was fun…well better than I expected but…not THAT great”

Jurina squinted her eyes when Rena gave herself time to laugh and added “oh look..she’s staring at me with judgment…oh come on…” ,and showed her hand at Airi who sat near the window and looked at both of them actually annoyed.

Even Jurina laughed at the sight of that “oh yeah…your friend would definitely mind me coming along. Call me when you want some coffee…or you know… when you have other churches that you want to visit”.

Rena winked containing her laughter “sure” and tiptoe giving Jurina short kiss on the cheek then without further ado walked inside the shop, waving one more time just because Jurina still looked at her in surprise.

Jurina saw through the window how Rena walked to meet with a friend, she smiled to herself and when older Matsui reached the table Jurina turn and started walking slowly down the street. That was certainty a walk that she’s going to remember for a very long time.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:46:46 AM by calista_castro »

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - I Knew You Were Trouble (TomoTomo)
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2015, 10:04:31 PM »
#15 - I Knew You Were Trouble (TomoTomo)

Firstly mentioned in here.

“Absolutely not”

Tomochin protests, nearly stomping her foot on the ground.

“Ms. Itano, this is not optional” their teacher informs her, voice sweet and nice as usual but eyes disapproving.

“Kasai Tomomi has been assigned as your partner for this project, and I expect your report to be handed in by the end of two weeks. Just like everyone else. As you can see no one could choose with whom to work, Matsui Jurina and Matsui Rena missed last Friday and also learnt this the hard way. You are dismissed.”

After this Tomochin lets out an offended huff and exits the classroom.

Kasai is actually waiting for her outside, back leaning against the wall in a casual way, while chewing on a piece of gum.

“So?” Kasai asks, eyebrows raised in both amusement and curiosity.

“It did not go according to plan”

“So you’re stuck with me, then,” Kasai says jokingly.

“Yes, well…” Tomochin trails off and clears her throat, trying to remember why she was so upset with this arrangement in the first place.

“Since we do not seem to have any other choice in the matter, and we are being forced to work together, I will lay down some ground rules. First of all, we…”

“I like rules,” Kasai smirks suddenly interrupting Tomochin in her trail of thoughts “They’re fun to break.”

And that’s how Tomochin knows this will not end well. She also starts thinking that maybe Kasai Tomomi is actually a trouble.

Four weeks later the two girls are sitting near the table together while Tomochin blushes looking down surprising even herself why she’s the shy one in this relationship. They see Yuko and Haruna on another side of the cafeteria with awkwardly looking around Takamina.

“I think we should find someone for Takamina as well… she might just go insane with all these couple surrounding her…”

“You think Rena and Jurina are an item already?” Tomochin questions remembering the whole assignments incident.

“I think that’s possible… after all, because of that assignment we get to spend more time together and…” even Kasai blushed this time avoiding Tomochin eyes.

Itano couldn’t control herself and laugh because of both of their stupidity “we’re like teenager in love, right?”

“Well…we’re teenagers…and we’re in love”.

“And to think about the fact that I thought that you’re trouble…”

“I’m trouble…” Kasai commented with a smirk but smiled more shyly afterwards “but I’m your trouble”.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:46:00 AM by calista_castro »

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - A Teacher Who Sees It All (WMatsui)
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2015, 03:55:04 PM »
#16 - A Teacher Who Sees It All (WMatsui)

The story took place in one of Mariko’s classrooms. During one of her lessons, she was sitting near her desk and looking around while students talked with each other, wrote stuff, prepared presentations. Talking was usually involved, unless some of them didn’t know each other well enough, or wasn’t interested in each other at all.

Mariko’s eyes wondered around, sometimes stopping at someone for a moment, other times skipping people while she thought about certain things that were unfolding in front of her:

“Sometimes people ask me… if I don’t get annoyed or even bored day after day doing the same thing, seeing the same people who are usually against you…but it’s not. Every day is like a new story. When you don’t have interesting things in your personal life…it works perfectly this way. I like noticing those little looks… that after some time will turn into long ones..later on into dating…and who knows… maybe even future together as well”

She thought of this while looking at Jurina and Rena who were whispering about something sitting really close to one another and looking at the paper.

Rena sometimes wrote some points to it, or let Jurina took the pencil and do it for her. When Jurina did she looked at younger without breaking eye contact from her face, though her look wondered from Jurina’s eyes, to her lips, sometimes simply hair.

Other times Rena was explaining something passionately and Jurina stole glances at her trying not to be very evident so most of the time when Rena looked right back at her she pretended to be really interested in paper and looked down.

“All of this is interesting to me. To see how these children grow and become adults. Also, seeing people falling in love with each other is the most precious gift.”
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:47:48 AM by calista_castro »

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - A True Player (WMatsui)
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2015, 01:17:34 PM »
#17 - A True Player (WMatsui)

Jurina and Rena were already sitting in Rena’s living room, with older Matsui textbook on the table while Rena finished explaining few of the solutions “that’s kind of all we have to do until tomorrow…did you understood anything?”

Rena asked genuinely curious, turning the book and giving it back to Jurina with an awkward but cute smile, considering the fact they were together without Mayu.

Jurina’s girlfriend. Most of the time the three of them were together. But very rarely, until these homeworks, they spend time alone — just two Matsui.

Rena was pretty sure Mayu would be with them even when they were making these homeworks, but the girl had project of her own to think about.

Jurina put all of her things back to briefcase and looked around standing up and squinting her eyes curious “have I even been here before?”

Rena stood up after her, not sure what else to do “probably not..if we spend time..including Mayu…its around school or some shop…or…school…or…”

Jurina nod her head shortly while smirking “I got it” and still looked around meanwhile Rena stared at Jurina awkwardly. Not sure if she should suggest something, they had already drunk tea while Rena showed the girl how to solve math problems and there was nothing left to do “my parents will probably be back soon”, she stated simply.

”And your brother?”

”Oh…he lives in an apartment. But he visits us occasionally when he has time”

”Of course he does”, Jurina commented without much care and after few more seconds her look was back at Rena, more curious than before “I still have some time until going back home…and Mayu’s too busy for me today…how about passing some time together?”

”Um,” Rena’s throat went dry as Jurina stopped right in front of her. Her breathing went shallow, feeling the body heat of the girl.

Rena studied Jurina like a puzzle, not knowing what to expect from this sudden change.

“Jurina?” she said reverently quiet. A hand came up and pushed a lock of dark hair behind her ear.

Jurina stepped even closer, leaning forward to whisper, “Rena”.

It still seemed like situation where Jurina is joking and any second she‘s going to say that‘s one of her plans to embarrass Rena.

Younger Matsui observed the shiver go through Rena‘s body, and the corner of her mouth quirked up. Rena saw the devil in that smirk.

“Do you like me, Rena? I’ve seen you watching me. Even a year back, before and after I started dating Jurina. Do you like what you see?”

Rena‘s mind blown at this turn of events. Long fingers caressed her cheek trailing down to her neck scorching the skin. Rena had no control. Her body moved to Jurina without conscious thought.

Jurina reached out and gripped Rena’s neck, slightly tugging at her hair. Rena was not capable of controlling the moan that escaped her lips, eyes widening in embarrassment. It was almost an out of body experience.

Jurina smirked normally getting what she wants, and she didn‘t find it hard to believe that Rena wasn‘t pushing her away.

As it usually happens in situations like that Jurina’s phone started ringing.

Still smirking but without moving from her position Jurina took it out of her jeans pocket and without second guessing answered “hello, love”.

That was like a wake up call for Rena who pushed Jurina away almost running around the table to keep some distance.

Jurina laughed at that “oh no…we’ve just finished. Rena also helped me with math. Little helper, isn’t she? Am…sure…I can go there…how was your evening? Fantastic! You can tell me everything about that after fifteen minutes. Oh no…I’m close enough…see you soon”

Jurina put her phone back in her pocket looking at Rena who’s breath was still somewhat lost because of previous situation. Between huffed breaths she still managed to say “You need to go!”, saying that not in the most pleasant way.

Jurina just laughed at that and it seemed like previous situation didn’t phase her at all “Well, I kind of have to.Unfortunately. I would stick for longer but you know…girlfriend duties… See you around, Rena?” and not waiting for the girl to answer turn around walking out slowly.

Meanwhile Rena walked more fast closing doors after Jurina and stepping back. Unfortunately for her she forgot to lock the doors and after few seconds Jurina opened them once again “rude of me.I forgot to ask…should I give Mayu your regards or something?” and get the reaction she wanted when Margo almost ran to close the door (this time way harder).

Without answering but not forgetting to lock it this time. ‘What the hell just happened here’ question kept creeping into older Matsui’s mind while she stood in same position unable to move and still trying to catch her breath.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:48:06 AM by calista_castro »

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
Re: Calista's OS Corner - A True Player (WMatsui)
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2015, 03:48:13 AM »
Ju-Jurina!OwO
Sequel please!>O<
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - Spacing Out (KojiYuu)
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2015, 08:03:34 PM »
#19 - Spacing Out (KojiYuu)

Yuko and Sae walked into the shop and Yuko raised her hand while greeting the girl working there “Hello!“

Haruna looked from her computer. Before they appeared it seemed like she was consumed by it so it was hard to come back to the real life “hello…“ looking at Yuko and Sae and leaning back in her chair with suspicion “why are you so good looking?“

Sae raised her hands in defeat dramatically turning around as good actress in some sitcom “that’s it. Do her on the table.I will wait in the car“

Yuko punched her friend in the hand “don‘t be an asshole.“ And looked at Haruna curious “what do you mean?“, also holding onto Sae with one hand just in case she actually thought of dramatically walking out of there.

Kojima looked at both of them confused again, not sure what is so surprising in what she just said “you‘re way too good looking for this place. Are you from fanfiction?“

While asking Kojima immediately looked at her computer screen then back at them with curiosity and wide eyes “if its rated M I don‘t wanna see it“

Yuko laughed shortly but surprised and pulled Sae’s hand “Look,we found your soulmate!“

“It was once“, Sae said annoyed and turn around facing Haruna once again not running away from the shop so Yuko let go of her hand.

Yuko soon explained to Haruna “she wrote fanfiction once. I think you were fifteen…that was hilarious“.

Haruna squeezed her eyes looking at fanfiction too seriously to joke about “why? gay fanfiction?“.

Sae looked at Yuko with expression of ‘kill me now‘, while Yuko laughed once again “Yeah. It was some short maybe 500 words fanfic how she gave this girl a flower, they kissed and lived happily ever after.It was stupid.And adorable in a away…probably because it was stupid”

Sae rolled her eyes with annoyance ”now you’re embarrassing me”.

Yuko chuckled shortly ”look who’s talking. You do that all the time to me.Taste your own medicine” and looked back at Haruna who still stared at them trying to catch their every word and understand if this is real or not.

”You’re reading gay fanfiction?”

”Its from Korean group.K-pop.It’s… It’s a form of art”, Haruna commented more seriously.

Sae rolled her eyes once again, it was kind of her signature move “she even reads gay porn”

”That doesn’t mean anything”, Yuko was soon to answer squinting her eyes at her friend slightly “many girls do…I don’t…I had enough of actual thing happening in front of me once…I had enough…”

”Oh right! At that sleepover when you couldn’t walk away and had to hear and watch..oh I would pay to see you in that situation…”

Yuko nod shortly and thought for a moment “Maybe that’s why I don’t like men?”

”You have never liked men”.

”I tolerate them”

Sae looked at Haruna and then back at Yuko “I think we’re confusing her”.

Haruna waved her hand shaking her head shortly “not its okay.Its rated somewhat.. T… I’m totally okay with that”, and stared from one to another waiting for something to happen.

Sae raised her eyebrows looking back at Yuko with begging look “can we go? This is not amusing me anymore”

”Suffer just a little bit, my love”

”Oh…so you’re lovers?”. Haruna asked curious to know more while Yuko and Sae looked at each other and burst into laughter “oh hell no.Never”
“Oh but you like slept together before or something…?” Haruna questioned again.

Sae laughed more playfully this time “we should try some time”

”No thanks, Sayaka would kill me.”

Haruna sighed giving up “I really don’t know what’s happening here…were is the description…I need to know what’s happening”.

Yuko opened her mouth to answer but Sae did that first “its real life. You don’t get menu of what is happening around you…but to make things clear..we’re real..and well yeah…I can take a compliment we’re good looking. She only sleeps with women, or date women, though I don’t know if you call that dating, she would say she does so let’s leave with that and I have a girlfriend who would be really pissed off if she heard this conversation”.

Haruna listened to Sae with opened mouth and nod few times “oh…”.

“Good, it seems like we’re getting somewhere.And..you are legal, right? In case my friend her would try something on you?”.

Before last question it seemed like Haruna understood what was happening around her but this time she looked slightly confused again “try on me what?”.

Yuko pushed Sae lightly and looked back at Haruna with wide smile, something similar to laugh “ignore her” and also told Sae “let’s find something to eat and please stop harassing people we don’t know!”
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:49:06 AM by calista_castro »

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - I'm Crying... (MaYuki)
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2015, 02:06:51 PM »
#20 - I'm Crying... (MaYuki)

Mayu kept repeating questions “You slept with her? Just tell me for once!”

Yukirin answered almost immediately “Yes, I did. Not once”

Mayu repeated her question with her hands around Yukirin, keeping the girl in place “is.that.really.true?”

Once again Yukirin answered “You wanted the truth.You have it” which made Mayu let go of her immediately and step back before doing something she might regret later.

It took Mayu couple of seconds to calm her breathing. She looked at Yukirin with doubt even in this furious state “you don’t look at me the way you do when you tell the truth…”

Yukirin started laughing after this as loudly as she managed showing that Mayu’s statement truly made her crack up “oh, so I have my telling the truth face? Also…you found us so I don’t know what else I can say…if I say I didn’t slept with her.You would have believed me? I still remember how you tried to fool me after I found you with Jurina a year ago… ”

Mayu stared back at her now coming closer leaving very small space between them “tell me” wanting to forgive, wanting to forget, wanting to make things alright. Wanting to get over this as they already did one time ago after Mayu’s screw up.

Yukirin looked her face up and down, intensively and smirked slightly also stepping closer, at the same time putting one of her hands on Mayu’s cheek with tenderness “I…” and also with her lips really close to hers while whispering “slept with Rena.”

Mayu grabbed Yukirin’s hand yanking it away from her face and even pushed the girl to bed looking with disgust now “that’s not the girl I fall in love with”.
Laying on her back Yukirin laughed again loudly enough to provoke Mayu even more “people change.How naive to think they stay the same…love…such a silly word…“.

Mayu squinted her eyes starting to look at her as complete new person, someone she didn't know. Someone she didn't want to know. Someone she didn't want to be close to. “You didn’t think this way when you told me many times how you love me”.

Yukirin got quiet but just for few seconds and after a moment pulled her own body higher so she can look back at Mayu “that’s just a word.Anyone can say it.And honestly I don’t care anymore.I’m pretty sure you can stop caring as well”

Mayu being hot blooded reacted again this time pulling Yukirin’s hand violently closer to herself so Kashiwagi face was few inches away from her again “is that what you REALLY want?”

Yukirin smirked coldly “I got nothing left. Yes. That’s what I REALLY want” getting in this battle of stares with Mayu until younger girl let go of her hands.

“Yes. You have nothing left.And you don’t have me.You always had me and I promised you I will always stay by your side. But now you don’t have me. You never will. You’re dead to me”.

Yukirin stood up with the same cold smile on her face “that wasn’t so hard, was it?” which was the last straw for Mayu.

Younger girl turned around and walked out of Yukirin’s room slamming doors behind herself with all the force she had.

Mayu punched her hand in the wall and doors few really hard times meanwhile Yukirin flinched every single time Watanabe did that until she hear Mayu finally walking away.

Now not needing to control herself anymore Yukirin burst into tears which seemed to appear out of nowhere. Yukirin sat on the ground without control over her own body showing true pain and hurt in her face.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:49:37 AM by calista_castro »

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - Young Love (JuriMayu)
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2015, 08:48:01 PM »
#21 - Young Love (JuriMayu)

Watanabe Mayu POV

Jurina was still away so I decided to spend my day with Lovetan.

We did spend time together time after time and we share the same room sometimes in the past. Before she got transferred to HKT.

I guess lately I spend more time with her than with Jurina (even though till this point Jurina was still a part of AKB). So now Jurina spend most of her time with Churi or Sae, also Masana.

I don’t really know what happened… I used to spend all my time with her but… it just changed. I guess all the fan shipping separated us a little bit because we had to be more conscious about our actions. Well, no one looked at us as attentively as at me with Yuki or her with Rena but still… there are JuriMayu shippers as well and they are as passionate as the other ones.

So now I miss Jurina… but it’s not like I can tell her right? Though friends do tell each other that they miss one another all the time but… I don’t know. It’s probably because I have the biggest crush on her since the first day I first saw her. What makes this even worse… my feelings… they are growing.
Maybe that was one of the reasons why I didn’t really mind us spending some time separately. Give myself time to figure out what I’m feeling though at the same time I knew it all along and don’t need no confirmation.

But enough about that… I started talking with Lovetan about some random stuff and our future activities but for some reason remembered about Jurina again… actually it happens all the time.

The harder I try not to think about her the more I ACTUALLY think about her.

Sorry…back to Lovetan. So we decided to eat chinese food watch a movie and create some  videos for google+. Everyone in 48 family like doing that lately and fans seem to love it. But before all of that we decided to watch a movie and that’s exactly what we are doing right now while I’m rambling for you.

Lovetan noticed that I’m not so into movie and asked unexpectedly “You miss her, don’t you?“

It took me by surprise and I take some time to answer as I tried to sound unaffected “Who?”

“Don’t act stupid. You know who”.

“Oh…of course I miss Yukirin I haven’t seen her for few days, she keeps on training with NGT lately”.

Lovetan smirked “we both know who you miss the most” she said pausing the movie and taking me by surprise for the second time.

What the heck is happening? Am I in trouble?

“Your crush is showing”

“Excuse me?”

“Just be honest”

“I’m being honest. I have told you already. Let’s make some videos if we’re not watching the movie” I commented while jumping on my feet and trying to change the subject.

“No no! Sit down!” I had no other choice because of Lovetan’s serious face again. She was scaring me right now. I guess Lovetan realized that as well.

“I’m not that scary! Enough with that face. Now tell me things. You know I’m both Mayuki and JuriMayu supporter and I can swing either way”.

“That’s not funny…”

”I’m not laughing. Tell me”

I couldn’t take it any longer. You call call this peer pressure. “Fine, I like her…you happy now?”

“I won’t be happy until Jurina finds out about it…I guess she has saying in this doesn’t she? You should tell her”

“I can’t tell her! She would look at me differently! No!”

“I don’t think so and it’s important…either way you would find out if she likes you back or not… this way she would put you out of your misery believe me I know what I’m saying..I have few crushes before as well”.

“It’s not a crush! I love her!” I said louder and exasperatedly.

“Then tell her”Lovetan still kept on insisting.

“No!” I protested again.

But familiar voice behind my back stopped me from saying anything else “Too late”.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:49:58 AM by calista_castro »

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Calista's OS Corner - Young Love (JuriMayu)
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2015, 09:14:50 PM »
I would really want to see more of 'Crushing on my Cousin's Fiance' just cuz it's Furuyanagi centric~

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Re: Calista's OS Corner - Young Love (JuriMayu)
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2015, 05:29:46 PM »
Castro-san you make a JuriMayu OS.. Yeah..  :w00t:
I think it is the first time, right?
Its nice, I love Mayu when she get embarassed,.. XD

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - Lockdown