JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Tape Store - Sapporo

Author Topic: Calista's OS Corner - Almost (SayaMilky) <Last Story> COMPLETE  (Read 72019 times)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
Calista's OS Corner - Love Lock (WMatsui)
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2016, 11:55:34 PM »
#35 - Love Lock (WMatsui)

A love lock or love padlock is a padlock which sweethearts lock to a bridge, fence, gate, or similar public fixture to symbolize their love.

“This is… I don’t even know how to comment on it. Juri… that is the corniest, shallowest and stupidest idea… I mean… I don’t want to offend you, but… are we really going to lock this padlock to a bridge? Also with our names written on it? The problem is not that anyone who walks pass it might see it but… the whole idea is… a bit… childish…?”

Two girls were walking down the streets and getting closer and closer to the place that younger Matsui wanted to take Rena to in the first place. Obviously, hearing these kind of comments all way down there made Jurina nervous. But sometimes you need to ignore the chatter and concentrate on your task at hand.

“But Yuko told me that she and Haruna put in somewhere…also on this bridge… I think even Takamina mentioned that…”

“Wait…for real? I mean, I get it… that Yuko is a bit crazy about Haruna…well, it is quite possible that she would put something with a note ‘I have the hottest girlfriend on earth, feeling jealous yet?’, and I also know that Acchan is quite… well overprotective of Takamina lately, so maybe she also found this idea interesting if she suggested it, but… did they really get through with it?”

Without thinking Jurina nod her head few times, looking at Rena, sharing a small adorable smile and dragging the love of her life to walk a little bit faster. “Yes… they mentioned it to me and suggested doing the same some time… it is our six years anniversary… can’t we make something special out of it? Also, my birthday is coming up… this is like a small present for me”

This time younger Matsui not only used the plead but also squinted her eyes slightly, as if nagging at Rena that she can’t get (even for this once) excited about something Jurina suggested. Younger Matsui was quite famous with her crazy ideas, but she about some of them she felt more passionate than others.

Getting the angry puppy look and not being able to fight against it for long Rena rolled her eyes but sighed defeated. Answering really quietly, it was enough that Jurina knew that she was victorious, there is no need to shout about it.

“Well…okay… this time… because that is an important day for…”

“…both of us!”

“Yes, Juri, for both of us… just don’t shout we are in public…”

“WE ARE IN PUBLIC PLACE? WAIT, WHAT? REALLY?” not missing an opportunity to joke around, Jurina started the act by shouting, getting some annoyed looks directed at them, but nevertheless ignoring it and just enjoying her free time with older Matsui.

It was a bit harder for Rena to control the girl, so she used the best technique she knew. Rena learnt tricks with time, and some special ones were always useful while dealing with Jurina. After all, no matter how old younger Matsui got with time, at the end of the day Jurina was still, the cutest-most adorable puppy that craved for Rena’s attention.

So, for this time Rena chose the trick of stealing a short kiss from Jurina. Yes, it was as long as you would kiss someone while congratulating them on their birthday, even something similar like kissing your parents or grandparents, but still doing such an act in a public place was something older Matsui avoided at all costs, and as a result, Jurina felt like on a cloud nine after such a short and random gesture.

It didn’t even matter that the two were dating for six years, Jurina still got a little bit shy and decided to hide it by running, of course not letting go of Rena’s hand and soon reaching their destination.

It was the bridge that younger Matsui told about before they even left the house, and Jurina took a lock with both of their names on it while placing it next to other locks on the bridge. “Do you want me to do it alone or?”

“I will put mine…”, Rena whispered while helping Jurina out and surprising the girl for a second time in a very short period of time.

They succeed in their mission and Jurina didn’t push her limit (which meant that she didn’t try to snack a second kiss from Rena). This time settling for the longest hug. Later on, they walked in the same direction where they came from, probably heading back home.

On their way back, though, older Matsui accidentally saw another lock that seemed vaguely familiar and eye-catching.

“Okay…I thought you were just joking and tried to convince me to sign up for this corny idea but you didn’t lie…”

The two stopped for a couple of seconds observing the message at hand: Oshima Yuko + the hottest person alive.

They couldn’t help but laugh at the scene, and at the same time Rena couldn’t hold back the first thought that come to her mind “That’s just like them… I guess we’re more subtle?”

“Because we only left our names?” for some time Jurina kept ending Rena’s thoughts either with a question or a statement.

“Well yes…I’m lucky that you didn’t go for…”

“The puppy and her master?”, Jurina asked joking and suggesting the idea that also popped out into her mind.

Thinking for a couple of seconds and probably considering the worst case scenarios, in the end Rena just laughed, for some time admiring the look that Jurina gave to her just at that second. “Something like that…”

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Calista's OS Corner - Love Lock (WMatsui)
« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2016, 12:17:24 AM »
The puppy and her master thats a great idea for write in the lock   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2016, 01:07:53 AM »
haha, cute & funny! love it  :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #103 on: March 24, 2016, 03:11:39 PM »
"The puppy and her master" :on lol:
it's a good idea  :twothumbs thanks!!!  :lol: :lol:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Searching for Happiness (WMatsui) #1 "I" 27/3/16
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2016, 01:16:02 AM »

Searching for Happiness #1 - "I"

Sky that pours light
(I) stand under it
Fly as if I’m dreaming
My life is a beauty

Imagine your life in darkness. Every day is like a clouded sky, it is not that you dislike the rain or storm, and it is not like you prefer lightness. It is just unchanging same things that keep repeating, like a broken record. Certain things and choices that you can do nothing about.

The feeling of going deeper, without seeing any point, without hope that it could actually get better — if you at least tried. No… it doesn’t matter if you try or not. That is what you keep on convincing yourself with — it doesn't matter at all.

When people keep asking about your future plans, you just smile awkwardly unable to comment on it. You’re in that broken state of mind where you ask yourself: future? What is it? How about I will try and survive this day instead? How about I will just distract myself with random movies, clips on Youtube, books that shows me what other people feel or MUSIC. That is the only thing that keeps you going forward — that reminds you that even if you feel like the world is ending, there are still good things too. Bright things…

A story I’ve heard often somewhere
Ugly duckling and swan, a butterfly before it flies
People don’t know, they don’t see your wings
A new world you’ve met could be cruel

But strong girl, you know you were born to fly
Tears you’ve cried, all of the pain you’ve felt
It’s to prepare you for the day you’ll fly even higher
Butterfly,
Everybody’s gonna see it soon

Forgotten dream, I draw it again in my heart
Collect all of the times I withdrew and swallow it
Small memories wake me up one by one
It opens me up, as if it’ll fill the whole world

Past the long, long night
Want to embark on the road for a trip again
Why not? In this world,
One word that awakens my heart

Despite that darkness which is surrounding you every day, insecurities, uncertainty… a broken record, a silent cry and plead still pops out into your mind — I WANT TO CHANGE IT.

This world is a cruel place for everyone. You wonder sometimes, are people really happy or they’re just to pretend to be this way? When you were little… watching everyone in TV, giving out interviews, telling about adventures and the excitement, you thought “wow… those people really have it good… I wish I was like them…

I wish I could be happy the same way, they are”. Growing up open up our eyes… suddenly we can see through the cracks. We notice when people are faking their smiles, when they eyes scream “I don’t really want to do any of this”, or “Just make it stop”.

Or at least that is the impression you have whenever you see Matsui Rena on your TV screen. Actually, you have seen the girl quite often, she’s both an actress and a singer, a popular one. Probably one of those people that you have envied in the past. Someone you aspired to be and wished you could switch places with.
Suddenly you remember how being younger, you smiled at the same time when this girl laughed giving out interviews, how happy and excited she looked. She’s just four years older than you but still… it felt like watching someone from another planet coming down to earth, leaving her wings behind.

You saw the honest, truthful smile but it changed… did it change because you did as well? Did you believe that she was happy only because you was still naive? Or do we learn to read into other people emotions with time even when we don’t actually know them? This world is a cruel place… you’re well aware of that.

You know because even though you live in the same home with your parents… you barely talk or even look at each other. There is always unexplainable distance and coldness though they give you all the money you need. But why can’t love be more important than money?

You would have been shocked few years back, but now you’re not surprised when Matsui Rena, your favorite idol, announced that she’s leaving the show business for good. You feel relieved actually… maybe this girl is only searching for happiness? We’re all humans… we need to find strength, we need to make decision. You even envy that Rena girl, since she made a decision and is actually sticking to it… if only you were brave enough to do the same thing.

Yesterday, I was alone
Countless gazes
Falling tears
I withstood another day again
Yesterday, that was a close call
All of the words that poured out
It embraced me, who was shaking, again

Sky that pours light
(I) stand under it
Fly as if I’m dreaming
My life is a beauty
My life is a beauty

All of a sudden you feel yourself changing… in a way where instead of speaking with a certain amount of formality, you start writing — “I” not “You”. Surprisingly, thought flouts easier this way.

Since I don’t see Matsui Rena on my screen anymore, I try to imagine that she’s having a better life. For both of us… maybe she’s running around in a field of flowers, sun glistening on her skin. Maybe she’s looking straight at the sun with her glasses on and a small smile is playing on her lips.

I’m surprised that reporters are not chasing her every move, though, there were some articles indicating that the girl just disappeared out of their sight, like she never existed in the first place. All those people that used to run and film or photograph every single detail of this popular idol life now vanished into thin air, searching for new people to annoy.

I’m jealous of the way Matsui Rena managed to hide herself. I want to disappear as well… I guess — my wanting to disappear — is quite different than hers. The truth is, I want to stop breathing… or maybe that is just one of those nights were my thoughts going in that direction. Nights when you can’t fall asleep and you recollect every single decision that lead you to this moment— are the worst nights of them all. I simply call them — break down. When all you can thing about is… suicide… but at the same time you’re so weak that you just couldn’t find it in yourself to carry out with such plan.

Or maybe that’s only because that stupid HOPE that constantly gets back into your heart and mind? Maybe I’m too foolish… I think about myself as a pessimistic person but at the same time… I just hope that someone could save me… if not someone… then that I could do it myself. Truth to be told, I want to be the one who saves me. I want to have a happy ending. Don’t you?

Flower petals wilt
I had difficult times, but followed a small light
Distant day, let it go far, faraway
I fly splendidly

Sky that pours light
Renewed eyes (Renewed eyes)
Fly far away (Fly high, fly high)
Beauty that belongs only to me

For the very first time in 5 years I feel brave again… I’m proud of myself for making a decision that people don’t understand. Couple of my closest friends keep questioning if I lost my mind, they insist that I should just stay where I am. I guess they don’t really get me in the end? Should I even call people like that my friends if they’re not supporting me?

There are toxic people everyone… I can’t change that… sometimes the closer they get, the more toxics they provide…they poison us. I changed my mind a lot in my past but not now… I’m not backing out anymore. I’m not sitting in one place either…

I decided to move away, it is like a road trip, like a search for some place where I could smile… where I could enjoy my days. I couldn’t think of anything better than somewhere with mountains surrounding me so I just went in that direction.

I have the money that my parents provided me, despite everything… despite the lack of emotions from them, I know they want me to be happy… actually I’m surprised when they are supporting me without questioning what has gotten into my head.

For the first time in 5 years I smile my true smile… not the usual one, that I kind of forced into my face whenever people expected it. I’m smiling just because I’m driving my car to who knows were… I still smiling even after 4 hours drive when I began to feel sleepy.

I start smiling even wider, even truer after reaching some weird place which title I can even pronounce, but the only thing I acknowledge is a cozy hotel and mountains surrounding it. It is like resort that I would like to spend the rest of my life at… I can’t believe my luck after noticing that they’re even searching for new employ to help out with the guests…

I think because of this sudden change in me, this positivity that I don’t know where it come from, I get the job instantly, on that same evening and I believe that I found the place where I can actually belong. It doesn’t even matter where I am…

But I smile the widest next morning after having 10 hours of sleep (the longest I slept in my whole life) when I go to greet my colleagues. I can’t help it but stare mouth agape after seeing the person that I use to admire, that kept my days a little bit warmer even when I was on an edge of crying.

Matsui Rena.

A simple worker in this place.

Just like me.

“I just wanted to find myself, you know? To smile and be happy… we’re all looking for happiness, isn’t it right?”

After her words I change my dumb expression into a happy one. Escaping the rest of the world… it was something that I feared… I feared going away from people that were familiar to me, that provided a safety blanket, I was scared of being alone with my thoughts… but all of a sudden, I don’t anymore.

Who knew… that all I actually had to do… all that I needed… is to start and search for my own happiness… and this time… I keep hearing my own thoughts from the past: HOPE. Hope brought me here.

And I keep on smiling like an idiot but not with my lips… no… this time — I’m smiling with my heart.

Moment I close my eyes
Time stops
I rise again

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Searching for Happiness (WMatsui) #2 "U R" 29/3/16
« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2016, 10:27:42 AM »

Searching for Happiness #2 - "U R"

For a long time, in my heart,
Full of clouds, it rains
For warm sun to shine,
I sincerely hoped.
Raindrops that wet my shoulder,
When I dried, I alone,
Was so afraid that it would remain.

You are like a light, after the rain has passed,
You come up in my heart, like this.

Cause you are, the light that fell on me,
You are, like a beautiful dream,
With seven rays, the whole world,
Is dyed even more beautifully, always.
Yeah U R.

I had never believed people when they said that all you need is a change of scenery and you can start a new life at that point. I found it a bit crazy… if you’re not happy in your own room, why all of a sudden you can feel happy somewhere away from your home and from safety that it provides?

But one day…

Rena explained it to me…

The thing is… that we’re not only changing the scenery when we leave, we also change people… especially if you go on your own. You greet new people, you see and hear their opinion and consequently, you start noticing a change in yourself as well. That’s something that happens unconsciously… but it happens to everyone who decide to travel.

All the love songs that I listened to in the past meant absolutely nothing to me. I admired the lyrics and the feeling they tried to provide but I felt a bit stupid when I thought about them. Some artists are quite young, they don’t even know what love is but they sang their hearts out and they got their way into the soul of all of their listeners. Not me… I stayed on a side.

If other people asked… I lied that they causes the same emotions for me too… that I agree about the greatness of those lyrics but in reality… I couldn’t help but think — how can you sing about love if you haven’t felt it? Or how can you feel the lyrics if that feeling is unfamiliar to you?

But one day…

Rena explained it to me…

As a singer, she had a lot of love songs… she convinced her listeners with lyrics and emotion — that everything is coming from her heart. Even I assumed that she was probably in love while singing them.

It appeared that Matsui Rena was never in love. Her songs provided all those emotions and made others believe when she didn’t believe it herself. Rena told me that she convinced herself with it, when she had to sing, she imaginged how she’s slowly falling in love and it worked…

I couldn’t understand how someone can just fake it… but I have been faking my smile for so many years… I guess other people have their methods too.

My thoughts went back to all those love songs that I heard in the past, a change of scenery, and happiness for a reason… not so long ago, everything started to make sense.

I listened to those songs and had to put a hand on my heart to stop that trembling feeling. I couldn’t grasp it… is that how people feel when they fall for someone? I felt a bit ashamed asking others about it so I kept it to myself.

But going back to Matsui Rena… I spend three months and four days next to her… every day working together, greeting each other with a smile, eating breakfast, going for a walk, eating dinner, talking about everything and nothing.

Rena told me stories how her happiness suddenly disappeared and she realized that it is now or never, she has to leave the business and go away, or she will go insane. I confessed to her that it was exactly how I felt as well… I even told her about my darkest night when nothing made sense and I wanted to disappear from this world…

She was sad when she heard those stories and I guess I should have cried while talking about it, but her comment left me with a smile.

“I’m glad you stayed, Jurina, or I wouldn’t have met you”.

She said things like that quite often… how she enjoys spending time with me, how glad she is that we are friends and we happen to be in the same place. She also smiled the brightness when she saw me, I know… I might be just assuming it, but she gave me the most attention among all the staff. Also, we knew each other only for a month and she already called me her friend.

Three months later, or should I say, the present moment, we were going stronger than ever. Maybe my heart just skipped beats because I never had such a caring friend before? Even if my lip quivered slightly showing that I’m feeling distressed, Rena was already by my side questioning how can she help me out.

She read me like an open but… but one thing she didn’t catch on…

She didn’t realize that I was falling in love with her…

On top of an empty green hill,
Rainbow becomes a roof.
I lay still underneath and look at the sky.
This throbbing I felt for the first time, with peacefulness of the world
More loveable than anyone else

When I turn my head, at your smile,
Unknowingly, I reach my hand out, like this.

One month later, we even spend our evenings together… watching those same movies that I have seen million times before because I felt lonely, but this time I want to show them off, I want to hear Rena’s opinion about all of them, most importantly, I want to watch her face and nod my head with agreement when she commented on something.

I’m quite shamelessly hide the fact that I have seen all of those movies so I know what’s happening in one or other scene and that I’m using it so I can see how her face changes time after time, with every scene… how she cries quietly at moments that made me break down in the past, how she laughs when the main characters say or do something hilarious or how she looks really cute whenever the main two characters get to together and I can see her blush at those scenes with lights kisses or grandiose confessions.

I don’t understand the last part though… why you need to scream in the street that you love someone? Why there has to be a rain or storm that seems to represents those characters love for each other? Why there has to be drama involved and something major needs to happen where they separate for some time, just to realize later that they’re each others happiness? Why can’t it be simple? Just walking up to the person you love and saying “I want to be with you…do you want to be with me too?”

That is probably just my absurd thoughts since I can’t do it in reality… I can’t imagine myself screaming in the rain, and I can’t imagine myself walking out to Rena and bluntly confessing. There is no hope that she feels the same way… and the fear of losing such a great friend… I can’t risk it.

Even though she looks really cute whenever she falls asleep in the middle of a movie, after exhausting day at work. She doesn’t know it but one of those nights I couldn’t help myself and leaned in stealing a short kiss on her lips… it was mischievous, I know it was very short… but that was so wrong… and at the same time it felt so right…

I convinced myself that Rena wouldn’t forgive me for such thing… people care about kisses, it is an expression of love… it was my expression of love but since she’s always repeating that I’m her best friend, YES, we’re even closer now, I can’t put this on her… and I can’t say that my love… is not a love of a friend. Is a love of someone who wants everything with her…

When the rain that wets my windows stops,
Under the Rainbow, you must be waiting.
The stories I couldn’t say,
All of the secrets I couldn’t do,
I want to deliver it today

You are always beside me,
You are inside of my tender heart,
Even more shining and beautifully,
It fills the night sky,
You’re my star
Yeah U R, Oh U R
U R, Oh U R

I’m scared to tell Rena that I finally know what all of those love songs meant and that I found my happiness.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Athena48

• olympians gods
Re: Searching for Happiness (WMatsui) #2 "U R" 29/3/16
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2016, 07:07:36 PM »
lol! did you by any chance using Taeyeon songs I and U R? i knew it from the first time i read your ‘I‘ fic! ahahaha.. well pardon me.. i‘m Taeyeon fans thats why i can recognize her songs.. i‘m happy that you also enjoy her music.. :D . And about the story.. well what can i say anymore its wmatsui duh! my favorite ships! and not to mention you somehow made this fic inspired by TY‘s songs, its double combo for me! hahaha.. Good job dudette~ :)

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
Re: Searching for Happiness (WMatsui) #2 "U R" 29/3/16
« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2016, 06:09:38 AM »
I'm a fan of Tae too. Her songs are always meanful great ballad to hear. Love your fic and im very happy when i could see my favorite song here
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Searching for Happiness (WMatsui) #3 "Stress.Part 1" 2/4/16
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2016, 05:54:03 PM »
@Athena48, haha, you're absolutely right and I'm a fan of Taeyeon's too  :oops:  I'm providing the links and choosing to write down English lyrics since both me and others can understand it in that way... and every part of this story will have Taeyeon's songs as baseline (not sure how to actually call it, since I guess it sort of song-fics version), all from her mini album 'I'  :)  Happy to find another fan of hers  :roll: :thumbup
@vickystar, uuu, happy to see more mutual fans  :thumbsup

Searching for Happiness #3 - "Stress. Part 1"

I’m angry for some reason, oh, deep in my heart,
Words come up that I’ve kept hidden,
You linger in my head, your one word that stings,
Can’t spit it out, it’s unlike me

All of the words wrapped around you
Oh, blah blah blah
When anyone sees it, you, you’re such a bad guy
Why was I pulled in, like a fool

Ah, your truth can be different
Ah, should I let you hear my honesty

Stress…

Is a word usually used to describe your mental state when you have a lot of task but not enough time, when all the works you should have done before just falls onto your head and there is nowhere to run or hide anymore.

Stress…

Is usually used for situations when other people expect too much from you. They keep demanding things that you can’t provide to them and you can’t get enough time or find a good place where you could took everything into your own hands.

Stress…

Is a world that is used for various situations and the truth is that everyone on this planet knows what it means. There is not even one person who’s unfamiliar to a term called ‘stress’, and who hasn't experienced it before. We all did…and we keep on getting annoyed or angry about stuff in our daily lives. We can’t really hide from it, we simply need to find away how to deal with it without losing our minds.

Stress…

People tend to use this term quite often. Whenever things gets too difficult for them to handle… they start complaining how it is the fault of other people or how they themselves provoked it at some point with their indecisiveness. There are even some exceptional people who can complain about stress every single day, if they get a chance they instantly start talking about, there is no stopping them.

Stress…

That’s something that I’m really familiar with as well. I know all kinds of stress: the one where you’re scared of disappointing others, where you’re the biggest procrastination and can’t force yourself to do the task you were assign to do, where you feel lost and can’t barely fall asleep with all dark thoughts on your mind.

Ironically, even if you do fall asleep… it is just for a little while… your mind just fight you back and you found yourself with wide eyes staring at the ceiling and thinking about all the decisions that led you to this point. At moments like that you even start crying since it appears to be the only way to express yourself… there is no words for it… not really… and crying is a good stress relieved… even if it helps just for a bit of time.

Stress…

I have never thought that I’ll be stressing out about my feelings. Not until I met Rena… not until I started realizing how I’m feeling about her… how my heart starts beating faster and my mind becomes blank. How I unconsciously blush and realize about it only when older girl teases me about it. All comes down to this… all this stress that I have been bottling up for the past two months comes down to Rena…

I’m stressed of being stressed… I’m stressed because I can’t have someone that I want the most in my life. I’m stressed since I can’t even tell her about it out of fear of rejection and the fact that it might ruin our friendship…

STRESS…

How I hate this word and the strong meaning behind it… who even come up with such a word?

You got me smoking cigarettes,
I’m in stress, baby
My breathing is suffocated,
My heart thumps, but
As I think of you, baby
Awaken my sleeping heart,
This night when I think of you,
When the world becomes dark,
I’ll deliver to you my shaking heart, oh
I can’t escape your side

I have caught myself on going back to my old habits. They never involved drugs and I’m not a strong drinker… I just always (even in the past) needed distractions and there is nothing that helps you calm down as much as cigarettes.

Yes… maybe that is the worst habit to have… everyone disapproves of it and it is not good for health… it shortens your life span as well… but it is not like I’m planning to live forever. I wouldn’t even mind dying young… what is the point of living but not feeling alive?

Surprisingly Rena brings something to my life. The light that I have mentioned before… it is like she’s glowing with it and inviting me to take a ray of it. I know she has been sad in the past… stressed about her life… about her future… maybe even as stresses as I am… but she never went this way and never searched for an easy way out.

The easiest way out for me is taking a cigarette between my lips and letting out smokes. I love the sight of it and it relaxed my body in a way. I’m not proud of it… I don’t tell people about it… but I don’t stop it either.

Honestly… I haven’t smoked for four months… before this relapse, at least. It was all because of Rena as I practically spend all my work and free time with her… but lately I started distancing myself from older Matsui and at the same time… this distraction creped back into my mind. Few times I caught myself anticipating it (during our work hours by the way). Anticipating the time when I can walk out and have five minutes break for myself.

It was during one of those moments when Rena saw it for the first time, caught me in the act. Is it nothing to be ashamed of… but when it is Rena… I couldn’t help but wish that it was someone else instead.

How did I get pulled in like this?
Temptation inside of fatal scent
Quickening heartbeat, this peculiar pull
It’s too strong to refuse

Sometimes, that familiar word,
Oh, blah blah blah
Ordinary confessions, whispers of that love,
I’m slightly jealous of it

Ah, how much longer do you want me to wait?
Ah, why are you the only one who doesn’t know my heart?

“Jurina what…wait what are you doing here with… are you smoking?”

Rena asked a bit confused, noticing how I tried to hide the cigarette behind my back. I couldn’t hide the smokes that it provided, nor I could hide the smell. There was actually no point in trying but for some reason, I wanted to lie…

“No, I just needed to take a break and get some fresh air”.

“I really doubt that this counts as fresh air… wait… I did smell something the other day and asked you about it… you lied back then too?”

I know what Rena is taking about, since I remember it pretty well too. Rena found me after work in the lobby just when I got back from outside and she squinted her eyes commenting that I smell like some sort of smoke. I chuckled nervously but luckily for me a man (who is staying at the hotel) walked in and I blamed it on him. I’m pretty sure that I saw him dropping the cigarette before walking inside so even though Rena had her doubts, my excuse sounded believable. Rena even apologized for accusing me and I nod my head avoiding her eyes and going back to my room as quickly as I managed before she figures it out.

“It is just…”, I didn’t know how to explain it, since I shouldn’t even explained it.

Yes… as Rena said I’M HER BEST FRIEND… gosh.. one time she even called me like her little sister. So obviously she cares about my well being and my health. I just hate the fact how embarrassed I feel at the moment, especially because of that little lie before.

“How long you have been…?”

“Couple of years…maybe longer… I can’t remember when I started but it helps out with thoughts and stress… even if I know that is bad for my health, you don’t need to say it”, I end quite in a rush and a bit of annoyance in my voice.

“Oh…”, deep in thought Rena takes her time before speaking again “but I haven’t noticed you smoking for at least four months… are you that good at hiding it?”
I wanted to say ‘Yes’ but what would be the point of lying?

“Mmm…I guess I stopped for some time…when I first came here… but it not easy to stay away from our old habits… I think I was just fooling myself when in fact, I can’t really stop since it is a part of me…”

I had no idea at that moment why… but Rena’s expression changed at that moment… like something flickered in her eyes, some sort of realization, recognition… it was written all over her face and even as good actress as she was… Rena couldn’t hide it…

I should have known that something was off… but I was too concentrated in my own thoughts so I couldn’t quite grasp it at that point. I could only look into darkness and without hiding anymore I took out another cigarette intending to finish it this time.

Rena didn’t even try to stop me… only 10 minutes later I realized that she wasn’t even standing next to me anymore. Most likely, she just left after our short conversation not really caring what I’m going to do next.

I’m in stress, baby
My breathing is suffocated,
My heart thumps, but
As I think of you, baby
Awaken my sleeping heart,
This night when I think of you,
When the world becomes dark,
I’ll deliver to you my shaking heart, oh
I can’t escape your side

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Re: Searching for Happiness (WMatsui) #3 "Stress.Part 1" 2/4/16
« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2016, 08:28:40 AM »
Author-san  :twothumbs
Waiting for Stress. Part 2  :D
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Searching for Happiness (WMatsui) #4 "Stress.Part 2" 3/4/16
« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2016, 09:36:00 PM »
A/N: since it is the same song, I'm not putting link for the second time  :)

Searching for Happiness #4 - "Stress. Part 2"

Deep night
The place you took up,
In the reverberation that permeates deeply
I unknowingly whisper your name once
The shadow that is strongly absorbed inside of me,
In your pull that spreads out again,
I can’t get out of it

Staying away from Rena doesn’t really solve my problems. She still occupies my thoughts wherever I go, I still keep wondering ‘what if’ and I miss those times when we laugh together which we had a lot in these past months before I started distancing myself. I blamed it on one simple word “Stress”… I lied that I’m too busy with work but I’m pretty sure that Rena understood all of my excuses.

She didn’t comment much about it and I can’t blame her… if someone started avoiding me… I would just do the same… I would probably slowly disappear out of their life and don’t meet them again. It is not that easy when we’re still working at the same place but I know that is what I would do…

I don’t know I’m lucky or really unlucky that Rena is not like me. She has a completely different mindset. At first, she kept trying to get my attention and spend time together just like we always did. Asking if I want to watch a movie, go for a walk, talk before sleep, drink tea… she kept suggesting all kind of things but my answer was always ‘No’.

After few months she stopped with the suggestions but even with such distance I still catch her eyes on me sometimes. I’m pretty sure she has noticed when I looked at her too… I just hope I wasn’t too obvious, since I tried to keep our distance but at the same time wanted to see her every move. Wanted to see her laugh even though someone else made her reach like that, wanted to see that smile that reaches her eyes whenever she’s truly interested and happy… wanted to keep seeing her every single minute of the day — just like at the start.

I have known Rena… the real Rena… not the one that appeared in all of those dramas and music videos… for 8 months now… almost 9 if we count weeks and days… but sometimes I wondered if Rena really knew me.

The real me…

The me that keeps hiding and staying away from her out of fear…

Without thinking about it I was the one that actually kept that distance (I made the thing — that I fear the most — reality).

I knew though… that Rena doesn’t feel the same way as I do. I remember our conversation few months… while I still felt free and talk with her about everything and nothing. When we discussed a lot of topics, even those about sadness or depression. There wasn’t really a filter between us cause we wanted to understand each other and learn more about the other.

We felt like in a kindergarten… when you’re desperately trying to make a new friend and impress them… Most our topic couldn’t count as trying to impress the other… but we still discussed a lot of things. Even the so called ‘love’ and the simple act of ‘falling in love’.

“Maybe it would be weirder to talk if I know how it felt… I mean I love my family members, friends, there is no doubt in my mind… but romantic love… I’m good at faking it for songs and dramas but real life is a bit more complicated then that”, Rena shrugged her shoulders quite innocently when for the second time I asked her what she knows about love.

“And haven’t we talked about this before? Or am I imagining things?”

“Yeah…once but shortly… I think I asked if you were ever in love…and told you that I don’t know much about it either…”

“Oh right! And then you told me that you had crushes in the past but it never escalated farther than that, I remember correctly, right?”, this time Rena smiled quite sheepishly and leaned forward raising her eyebrows in a seductive manner. Luckily for me (and my poor heart), I haven’t fallen for her yet (back then), so I just brushed it off by laughing and continued confessing truthfully.

“But I wouldn’t even know what to do… if I started feeling something… for someone… you know… that strong LOVE feeling… just like you… I’m only familiar with family and friends… sometimes I wonder if I even love them but…”

“Of course you do… it is just something we do unconsciously, without even thinking about. Hear it from my experience… since you know… I’m four years older than you…and obviously four years wiser”, once again Rena kept teasing me and I just rolled my eyes as an answer.

“Sure…whatever… okay… so four years wiser person, what would you do if you ever fall in love with someone? Or…liked them very strongly and you know… it would feel like love? I guess it is quite simple to confuse love and liking, isn’t it?”

“There are probably differences but yeah… you need to start liking and then you can go deep for love, butterflies and that other stuff when…”

“Okay okay… so your answer?”, I decided to cut her off this time, before Rena recited everything that she has ever said in her movies, or sang in her songs. She likes to pretend that she some sort of love expert, though all of her experiences comes from ‘faking things’.

“Honestly? I would just go and tell the person. It is better than keeping it inside. Obviously things would change after it, who knows if it would be a happily ever after with answered feelings or it will end up in a heart break… but it would still better to know and move from that”.

She shrugged and after couple of minutes considering her own words ask “and how about you miss ‘I don’t know anything’?”

Without thinking I simple shrugged my shoulders and whispered “I have…no idea…”

I wasn’t liking anyone back then, I just couldn’t imagine a situation where I would fall so hard for someone or what I would do in such situation. I envied Rena for planning to be so brave and straightforward and even though most of the time I had an easy going character, I just couldn’t do the same.

Few months later I got an answer to my own question though: “I would avoid the person and try to forget about my feelings”…especially if the one I fell for is a girl…and a friend… a best friend…

Though with my stupidity, I couldn’t call us that anymore… I guess we’re co-workers and acquaintances, maybe somewhat friends, still we did spend time together (but only when other people were around too), or occasionally older Matsui still walked closer to me and randomly asked ‘how I am feeling’, ‘Is everything alright’.

Looking back at all of it… other people (our co-workers) actually noticed that I’m having feelings for Rena. Well at least two people definitely did since they came to talk with me… one of them was Akane (we had same shifts so got to spend some time together and one time out of the blue she questioned if something is happening between Rena and me).

Of course I tried to lie but… am I a bad liar? She just didn’t believe me… in the end she commented that I’m probably having feeling which I should resolve and the sooner the better. I wasn’t sure why she said in this way and what time has to do with it… but I just nod my head unable to fight back the tears.

The other person that worked in a hotel for only two months was Mayu. Watanabe Mayu. We didn’t get a chance to work together but somehow our breaks align and I think she was as messed as me, after some hurtful break up with her girlfriend, escaping to the world… so you know… smoking was also a bad habit of hers — to help and easy the tension.

We bonded in this way (or should I say — unhealthy way) and discussed certain things that kept happening around the hotel. Mayu subtly mentioned that she can feel the tension between Rena and me, and that I should talk with older girl… maybe even tell her that I’m experiencing feeling for her.

I have no idea how the hell these people notice the things that I kept buried and continued lying to myself, but they looked at my face and just knew. I started feeling scared and wonder if Rena can notice it too.

On the other hand, the conversation worked out… at least for gathering my courage and forcing myself to think that it is now or never… I decided to finally have a little chat with Rena.

Little did I know… that the girl was planning just the same thing.

I’m in stress, baby
I’m going crazy right now
My feelings are palpitating again,
Why? As I fill you in, baby
I want it more and more
This night, I think of you,
When the whole world of asleep,
I’ll deliver to you my burning heart, oh
I can’t escape your side

“Hey, could we talk? Maybe in my room…you know… where we used to watch movies and all?”, I could hear how strangely it sounded but it didn’t scare Rena away. She nod her head in agreement.

“Actually… there is something that I wanted to tell you two… so it is good that we ran into each other”.

Well actually, I stalked Rena for the past hour and just waited for the right moment… but of course… ‘accidental bumping into each other’ works to. She can think that it is like that.

I can’t remember how we got into my room but after walking inside we just sat on the sofa facing each other. Ready to start the conversation that I anticipated so much.

We both opened my mouths at the same time and laughed shortly because of the absurdity of it. “Okay… maybe we can decide who’s going to speak up first. You can start”, I suggested with a nod of my head.

“It s a bit… difficult so you can talk first if you like…”

“No no…really I’m okay… I want you to start”, I insisted too scared to confess so suddenly.

Rena considered it for a couple of seconds and finally sigh giving up “okay… so… do you remember our conversation when I caught you smoking? I know this sounds very random right now… but maybe you remember what you told me?”

I shook my head uncertain where Rena is going with it. My mind was completely blank… I mean I do remember our conversation… but did I tell her something shocking back then?

“Don’t stress about it. You don’t need to remember it vividly… I was just curious… but I will repeat it since that phrase… I kept thinking about it for quite some time… it like… it hit the right spot,I guess… you told me: I guess I stopped for some time…when I first came here… but it not easy to stay away from our old habits… I think I was just fooling myself when in fact, I can’t really stop since it is a part of me…”

This time I nod my head, remembering the words I said, but not sure why they could be important in older Matsui case.

She smiled brighter this time, I really loved that smile, it mesmerized me every time… I guess I missed it a lot…

“The thing is… I love acting and singing… I guess… the stress just pilled up and I wanted to escape from the rest of the world for awhile… I mean… you definitely know how it feels when you want to leave everything behind… but it is not a permanent thing… it is just a short solution…and I think I’m ready now…”

“Ready?”

“Yes… ready to go back to the real world. Thanks to you… I’m ready to take everything that I left back into my hands… and actually… I’m leaving tomorrow”.

Quite instantly I opened my mouth to protest ‘it can’t be happening’…and who knows maybe I would have screamed and shouted, or at least cried if not that smile again…

genuine…

sincere…

happy…

So what if…Rena’s happiness is not me?

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Re: Searching for Happiness (WMatsui) #4 "Stress.Part 2" 3/4/16
« Reply #111 on: April 04, 2016, 02:28:13 AM »
 :cry:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - Personal Preference (FuruYanagi)
« Reply #112 on: April 04, 2016, 05:34:25 PM »
#36 - Personal Preference (FuruYanagi)

Everyone KNOWS how much Akane likes taking photos. Wherever the girl goes, it is either of places, food, buildings, nature… but most of them are from people surrounding her.

Everyone KNOWS and still they can’t do anything about it. Some try to fight the girl or hide behind objects, others just give up knowing that Akane might take at least 20 photos in a couple of seconds with her new camera and it is better not to move or those flashes might leave you blind.

Obviously everyone REACTS to those flashes in a different manner.

When Akane takes Rena’s photos (“Eh… but is the last one okay, can we at least take one together?”)

Kanon’s (“OOMG… retake that! This one is not flattering! Wait no… erase that one too!”)

Yuko’s (“Muahaha… I look good… wait you should definitely take a picture of Haruna! Send it to me later!”)

Acchan’s (“Hey! Come on!” and after complain Atsuko hides herself with the closest object by her side)

Yuki’s (“Did you get my good side? Show it”)

Sasshi’s (“Go and take photos of my kids”)

Milky’s (“Ooo! Take one more! and another one!”)

Jurina’s (“Churi is the 10th time today, we need to practice”)

But most popular victim of Akane’s — Airi doesn’t say anything at all. She doesn’t complain just smiles lazily while pouting her lips and suffering those flashes for a little while. She waits until her girlfriend finally gets tired, and only then raises her eyebrows with a scowls “You could be kissing me instead of wasting all this time”.

But of course, it is not a waste of time for Akane since she stocks all those photos as the memories of their time together, giving other girls photos away and saving Airi’s all for her own collection. She does have a preference, and her favorite model is obviously the love of her life too.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - After School (TomoTomo)
« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2016, 06:22:03 PM »
A/N: (story somehow related to some of the previous ones... like PDA, How We Fell In Love (though it were KojiYuu centric) and I Knew You Were Trouble (which was TomoTomo centric).

#37 - After School (TomoTomo)

Takamina sat near the table in Itano Tomomi’s kitchen with her chin on her hands and questioning look staring at one of them then the another, sometimes trying to gaze at both girls at the same time. Yuko and Haruna were long gone and only three of them were left in this kitchen at that time.

Itano Tomomi (the first of WTomomi pair) stroked her own hair few times still kind of annoyed and at the same time wondering “I just don’t get it… she’s actually quite clever its just that she didn’t try at all, if Haruna did, I think she could even be in first place in our class… well okay… maybe first place in unrealistic but at least she wouldn’t be the last”.

While Tomochin talked, Kasai took care of cups of coffee (which five girls drank before) and also added her own comment “eh… I believe that just like us she chooses to stay in the middle so she doesn’t get too much attention, also she doesn’t want to be called nerd when she didn’t spend more than an hour with homework a week. Unless it’s some presentation…but sometimes Nyan-Nyan just gives up on those. It is good that at least now she has Yuko, someone to help her out with difficult stuff”.

Kasai walked to her girlfriend thinking for few seconds but deciding to do the first thing on her mind and sat in Tomochin’s lap, while putting both of her hands around her girlfriend’s neck. Despite the cute action she turn to look at Takamina instead. “But who are we kidding… Nyan-Nyan lives in the present. Nothing can change that… and who are we to comment when we kind of do the same thing?”

Tomochin sighed a little bit relaxed with Kasai there but still slightly annoyed about this whole situation “Haruna might regret it later. Its just kind of annoying when teacher sometimes makes fun of her… and we know that she’s more clever than she appears to be. Also… she doesn’t show it much but I think Haruna is a little bit sad about the situation”.

Agreeing on this two girls shared a short kiss and in return Takamina sighed and covered her eyes “Some days I’m really jealous of you four…other days no..other days I’m very happy that I’m alone.But today probably one of those days when I’m jealous…”, Takamina shut her mouth after the comment, realizing that she said too much and at the same time nothing at all, and considering her own words.

Two girls turn to look at her and Takamina added wanting to lighten the mood so they wouldn’t feel sad about her loneliness “or… we can share… I can date either of you and let’s just see what happens… maybe you have thought about breaking up?”

Tomochin laughed while commenting with a wonder “well… maybe we could share”.

Kasai just frowned hitting her girlfriend on the shoulder “You can take her.It’s not like I’m holding Tomomi against her will.”

Takamina laughed relaxing a bit, happy to see that her friends are joking around and feel so comfortable talking about things like that. “eh… I guess I will just have to wait… and you know… stare at never ending scenes like that… well at least you’re not like Nyan-Nyan and Yuko…those can’t keep their hands away from each other even when I’m standing right in front of them”.

Three girls soon forget their random conversation about Haruna and her learning skills, and Tomomi kiss Tomochin on her cheek while the other girl still playful showed Takamina the tongue.

In this kitchen they have always acted more like children than adults but it was after school time and during their free time they did whatever they like.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
Re: Calista's OS Corner - After School (TomoTomo)
« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2016, 11:33:29 PM »
FURUYANAGAY cute!!!

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
[SIDE] Drabble Stories - My Roommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) #5
« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2016, 01:00:48 PM »
My Roommate From Hell, Literally

#5 [Present Time: 10 Reasons Why… Part 2]

As promised, I’m simply continuing on with the reasons. A promise is a promise and I need to keep it in order to let you understand why I am complaining all the time and why it is actually reasonable — I’m not just blabbing about someone behind their back like some old bored lady. Oh no… I’m facing the fact… giving you insight… I’m providing the most efficient information… I’m suggesting to NEVER live with Kojima Haruna. Just don’t! Really!

Fourth reason — If you’re trying to understand something from Haruna’s behavior… like what she wants or what she expects you to do… don’t have your hopes up. She doesn’t tell such things; there are days when it is impossible to have a normal human conversation with her since Haruna has a mind of her own. Just give her a second… a second is all it takes for her to forget what you were talking about and she absent-mindedly asked why you are annoyed about the outcome.

Fifth reason — ‘Nyan-Nyan’, it is a nickname I heard on several occasion. Something that unconsciously I even repeated myself… when you hear it one time it is like a broken record getting into your head through the day. REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT. DO you have any idea how annoy it can get? A simple situation: you’re walking down the street… you see a cute black cat crossing it and then… like some sort of signal turns up into your head “I want to call it Nyan” but then you suddenly remember that it is literally the same thing how most people call your roommate. Since when people come up with nicknames like that AND why does she like it so much? She always smiles quite dorkily when it slips out of my tongue. I hate those moments the most.

Sixth reason — Her friends. You think I’m to just mention few details why it is like that? No no… I’m going to expand on it as widely as I can! Just wait for it!

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
[SIDE] Drabble Stories - My Roommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) #6
« Reply #116 on: April 07, 2016, 10:34:30 AM »

#6 [Her Annoying Friends]

This is the sixth reason which I have complained about, and as mentioned before… it is impossible to say just few things. How could I? I mean… well… I guess… when I think more about it… I could… just mention… that… they annoy me… and there is no end to it…

I think I have just answered my own questioned and like an old lady that I don’t want to be — I’m going to expand on something that could be put simply in one or two sentences.

But let me make this clear… when she moved in here at first… there were no friends lurking around.

Obviously, everyone needs at least a couple of friends so they could help out and their life wouldn’t be completely miserable. But Nyan-Nyan’s taste in friends is… (you see what I just did here? I called her Nyan-Nyan! On my own accord! Not even speaking! In writing… I WROTE her stupid nickname in my notebook without even giving it a second though… am I going insane at this point?)

Going back to the point… there are few friends of Haruna that I just can’t get my mind on. For example, Mariko… they constantly tease each other and most importantly touch each other. Obviously they both can’t complain about their height since they look like some Eiffel towers… that is not that surprising but like… GET A ROOM! I don’t need to see you laughing on the sofa, falling to the ground or running after each other after some snarky or sarcastic comments.

The same goes for her other friend Atsuko, who looks quite cold and distant at first, but then starts acting like she’s drunk (when she’s NOT)… I checked once just to make sure that I’m not imagining things but they weren’t drinking alcohol so it was her natural (somehow unpredictable behavior).

What is even worse is… that they spend so much time in our apartment that I think I will go insane in the end… especially because of Mariko… if there is something going on between you two just tell me… I won’t judge but just… speak up!

And Atsuko…well let’s just say my friend Takamina (I have mentioned her before), has a crush on one of Haruna’s best friends… yes this doesn’t make the situation any better since now even Takamina searches for opportunities to spend time in our apartment. Not that I mind it…since…well… she’s MY friend…

But are all of these people in our apartment really necessary? It’s getting really crowded lately…

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
[SIDE] Drabble Stories - My Roommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) #7
« Reply #117 on: April 07, 2016, 12:35:36 PM »

#7 [First Week vs. Now]

I tried not to make assumptions. My parents always thought me — don’t rely on your first impressions, wait and see what the other person might show you along the way. It was a stupid way of thinking, I realize it now… but that is what I always did despite of my friends opinion.

I gave people a second chance or waited to see a change in their behavior. In case of Haruna… I wondered… maybe she’s not as lazy as she appears to be. Maybe she actually cares about certain things in life and doesn’t only think about having fun.

I kept on pondering about it and whenever Takamina commented about my roommate’s weird behavior I said that it is how it looks at first. That she simply asks for help, because she can’t manage to do some things on her own.

Obviously and ironically, she was capable of everything; I was just too stupid to notice it. One pout and I was already running to make some food (since she’s horrible at cooking, one thing I’m certain of, and probably the only one thing that I can understand). It is just safer for everyone if Nyan Nyan (HARUNA!!!) stays away from kitchen utensils. Knives, forks, spoons, stove, microwave, kettle — you catch my drift, right?

So since it is safer for people if she stays away from these things I took it upon myself to make food whenever I had time. Or she asked for it. Does it make me week though? Pathetic? Why do I need to run whenever her stomach makes those weird scary sounds? Don’t get me wrong… I could just leave her to die… or make food for myself ONLY. But I’m not that cold, you know? And I know that she can’t really do anything about it.

But she can tidy stuff and take care of herself — so why doesn’t she manage to do that? Even pets are tidier than this girl!

While the very first week I always made excuses, that maybe she’s feeling bad, she has a headache or stomachache, right now I know that all of it is just for act. For attention. I do voice it out loud too.

Takamina noticed this change in me, she comments about it sometimes, but the hell with it… do I need to pretend? This girl is driving me insane…

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
You know, i like the kojiyuu drabble series (because i only red kojiyuu and atsuyuu)
Wooo yuko, seems like you are so interested with haruna, are you?
Hahaa, i like this yuko pov,
And i like your fast update,
Thankyouu and update your atsuyuu and the othed kojiyuu fics too,
Thanks

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
[SIDE] Drabble Stories - My Roommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) #8
« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2016, 05:57:30 PM »
@shanju, thanks for the comment and it is not a problem to me (I mean writing... since I enjoy doing it), but of course if I can do it... not always depends on me... either way, I'm updating whenever I get a chance  ;)  (p.s: and of course Yuko likes her 'horrible' roommate)

#8 [I Can’t Escape You]

This happened all of a sudden. We have been living together for three months already when one morning our landlord (probably that’s how I should call that weirdly annoying guy), caught us next to our room and dragged us inside without even explaining what he wanted from us.

Instantly, I noticed that he had some papers with himself. Suspicions, right?

He explained that he was in a rush and come here as fast as he could, so we should spare him a little bit of our time. So we did, since — we had no other choice. Then quite randomly he questioned how we liked our living situation.

Haruna didn’t really have what to complain about, since as I have mentioned before, I’m the one who’s suffering and DOING everything around this apartment, so she smiled and told him that she’s enjoying her time here.

I don’t know why, but when he gave me the same question and I noticed that sincere smile on THIS DEVIL face, I couldn’t say that I dislike it. I wanted to scream but somehow it ended up with me smiling just the same way and nodding my head in agreement.

He didn’t waste another second and put new contracts in front of us. Three more months. That was probably always the deal with this guy… he will probably ask people to sign these sort of three months agreements for the rest of his life.

I didn’t have enough time to process what was happening when he already stood up after getting both of our signatures and walked out of the apartment. I couldn’t believe myself… Without giving it a second though I sign the paper and watched him literally sprinting out of this apartment.

I had a thought though… maybe I should run after him while Nyan Nyan (HARUNA!) is not around and beg him to let me correct the mistake or if he fights me in some way, just rip the paper into million pieces so he couldn’t do anything about it?

It was too late of course and THIS DEVIL was already looking at me with a pout, waiting for me to make some food for all of us. I cursed under my breath wondering what horrible things I might have done in my previous life to deserve such torture…

Three more months… what after it? Will I panic when he comes back again? Will I just keep on signing those stupid papers for the rest of my life?

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Tape Store - Sapporo