JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mass of the Fermenting Dregs - Skabetty

Author Topic: [News] AKB Group Promotions and shuffle (members with concurrent positions)  (Read 6378 times)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Announced during the final concert at AKB48 Fair - AKB48 Group Rinji Soukai, Budokan - 2013.04.28, evening concert

Promotions:

Hirata Rina --> Team K
Sasaki Yukari --> Team A
Omori Miyu --> Team B

Concurrent positions cancellations:

Yokoyama Yui --> Team A only (end Team N)
Kitahara Rie --> Team K only (end Team KII)
Ishida Anna --> Team S only (end Team B)
Kotani Riho --> Team N only (end Team A)

New concurrent positions:

Oba Mina (Team B + Team KII)
Ichikawa Miori (Team B + Team N)
Furuhata Nao (Team E + Team K)
Yagura Fuuko (Team M + Team A)
Kodama Haruka (Team H + Team A)
Takajo Aki (Team J + Team B)
Miyazawa Sae (SNH48 + Team K)
Suzuki Mariya (SNH48 + Team A)

Manager positions:

Sashihara Rino --> HKT48 Theatre Manager

Thanks Jul3 for the above

Official blog post posted midnight JST April 29th: http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11520273667.html
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 12:07:48 AM by Jul3 »

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
Sae & Aki is back,
too bad for Rie & Yui

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Congratulations to Yukari Sasaki,
Rina Hirata,
and to Miyu Omori (sometimes spelled Miyuu Omori or Miyu Oomori) on their promotions!

I notice some other girls crying, but keep working hard!

A

K

B

Offline nickblitz

ok i am glad yui and rie is not in SKE >.>

why make all the unknown ske48 girls concurrent members in AKB48?

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
actually, I think Yui shined in NMB the most. She really did fit in so for me this is sad news... And Kitarie was starting to fit in too, though I still did not feel like she belonged there... But as we could see from the concerts, the girls (especially Rena-sama and Churi were really sad about the news...)

So we will have a MilkyLemon combo, nee?  XD

congratz to all promoted kenkyuuseis!! especially to Miyu-chan  :inlove:

Sae is back!!! Team Trio is there!!! though not for long.... Sayaka is graduating soon... But she was so happy for Sae and Sae... she was not impressed... but Yuko-sama was also happy!!!

Akicha!!! YAY!!! I'm happy!!!

Ripoppo didn't fit so well in Team A, but I think Anna was really good in Team B... but I'm happy for Yagura Fuuko!!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
130428 春のメンバー人事 新兼任等宣布 AKB48グループ臨時総会夜公演—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Let's see...

Hirata Rina --> Team K
Sasaki Yukari --> Team A
Omori Miyu --> Team B

About freaking time!  :twothumbs

Yui: Wtf so soon. She was a prefect match. She could've stayed in NMB48 forever as far as I'm concerned.
Anna: Never even seen her perform with Team B.
Rie: Glad she's out, they never really clicked.
edit: Ripopo missing in the list. I think she managed to gain some confidence the past months, so that's good.

Oba: D'OH. The one person who I'd dislike in SKE more than Rie. New Team KII was my fav of the new teams as well. Weak.  :thumbdown:
Nao: Yay. Glad her awesomeness has not gone unnoticed. This can only benefit her for the better. SKE is desperate for next gen aces.
Fuuko: Not really feeling her yet, but I think she just needs a bit more time to blossom. This change will be good for that.
Haruppi: interesting! Don't mind seeing more of her.
Lemon: Horrible decision. Lemon isn't fresh anymore and she has nothing to offer NMB48.

Don't really care about the returnees... I'm sure Akicha will be glad she's back. Hope for a new FK release soon. Harugon staying in JKT forever lol.

Hilarious and genius.  :lol:

« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 02:56:05 PM by SomethingWild »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+

Lemon: Horrible decision. Lemon isn't fresh anymore and she has nothing to offer NMB48.

Mess with the Lemon?!!

You'll get the claws!!!

Seriously, I will just respectfully disagree with that one.
Miori is pretty good friends with a lot of the girls that she
has teamed with, and I think she is right for some temporary
teaming up with the Namba girls..........she is not overly intimidating,
and she really thinks about others.

Plus she is a good comedy actress, and Namba girls like
acting. I think her appearance on HaKaTa show was not indicative
of what she is capable of doing, she was a last minute fill in, and
there is no script. The idea of the show was for an intimidating
super star from AKB48 to go down to HKTville and the HKT girls all
want to try and show off their skills to the big city slicker.

Miori is not an intimidating superstar, so the chemistry
was not right.

But give her a role and lines in a skit or play and the girl can shine.

I am biased heavily in Miori's favor, but I think the characterizations
of her as a one trick pony are not fair nor are they accurate.

Not thinking of changing anyone's opinion about Miori,
but want to point out why I am a fan.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Yeah, it might turn out very well. Milky seemed happy about it and I'm sure there will be some lolz to be had.

Mess with the Lemon?!!

Sayanee seems less excited:

Offline AKBfan26

WOOO!!!!! Hilary finally got promoted! All of 12 gen are now promoted! I was scared she would become like that girl in SKE and be a kenkyusei forever. It's a shame Erechan didn't stick around :cry:.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
I'm going yay for all the changes.
Hilary, Yukari and Miyu should've been promoted ages ago.
I was starting to wonder if they were thinking of rebuilding Team 4 or something. haha!. Congratulations girls~ :heart:

Young members doing double-team duty. Hope they'll actually use the members this time, and give them a chance to show their stuff.
Time for Nao to do some real damage, and net some fans over to SKE. :P

Akicha, Sae and Mariya doing overseas + AKB duty. Didn't really feel like they ever left, but it's cool that they're back with us.
+1 hoping more French Kiss stuff comes out soon.

But, just like you guys, I'm totally pissed they cancelled Yui from Team N. :angry:
Such a successful match-up. Yui shining in NMB like she was originally meant for them. She looked really happy too.
I kept wondering what great stuff they'd be doing together next after NMB Geinin finished.
It was heartbreaking seeing how sad she looked during the announcement. :(
They better have some damn important jobs in AKB that need her, otherwise they must be friggin' idiots for splitting such a great combo.

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Congratulations to the three promotees.

Pulling Yui out of Team N and replacing her with Lemon. I really don't understand the thinking behind that decision at all. 

I'm also sad to see Anna dropped from Team B.

I'm really happy for Fuuchan, though. I think she'll do great in Team A, and will shine there more than Ripopo did. 

And yeah, Kitarie never really clicked in SKE to me.

Also, It's good to have Sae and Mariyannu back, since they've pretty much been getting little to no exposure in SNH.

I'm almost surprised they didn't put Tashima Meru in AKB instead of Haruppi, considering how much she's been pushed lately.

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
So far so good the changes went well on the promotions and shuffles AKB and their surprises.

Makes me glad Sae and Mariya were back as well as Rie, Akicha and Yui.

Sashihara Rino : HKT48 Theater Manager -- I already thought of this earlier so I was half surprised about it.

Hirata, Sasaki, Omori Hooray finally :3 been waiting for this like last year.

Harugon still happy with JKT so there should be no prob about that.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Interesting moves

Getting the overseas people back is great and Yuihan not being with NMB is a little weird as she was kinda melding and for Haruppi, I think that really is pushing Meru to take the center, expect full promotion soon.  Kitarie probably did have a bond with SKE but didn't she get moved in the SKE shuffle (going to research first so don't kill me yet :nervous)

Lemon though... totally agree on the opinions given sending her into NMB

And Sasshi congrats :twothumbs I feel that she is given an opportunity to mold them permanently with the hopes of them going to AKB as a concurrent member.  Hopeful thinking here :lol:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 08:35:21 PM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
Rie out of SKE & Anna out of AKB: No.

Hillary promoted to K: Yes.

And that's it.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 08:00:02 PM by Kid_Alpha »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Shiso of TokyoHive:

AKB48 announces member lineup changes + first 5 major dome tour
by Shiso on April 28, 2013 at 12:46 pm

April 28th was the final day of “AKB48 Group Rinji Soukai ~Shiro Kuro Tsukeyoujanaika!~“, the 4-day concert held at the Nippon Budokan, at which AKB48 and their sister groups appeared.

When the concert was coming to an end, the general manager of AKB48 Theater, Togasaki Tomonobu, announced “the personnel changes for spring.”

The announcement included the promotions of some Kenkyuusei, cancellations of a concurrent post for some members, and appointments of a concurrent post for some members.

It was also announced that HKT48’s Sashihara Rino will be the HKT48 theater manager as a concurrent post. It will be a “double manager system”, as she will liven up HKT48 together with the current theater manager, Ozaki Atsushi.

Moreover, there was another announcement that AKB48 would hold their first 5 major dome tour starting in July and ending in August. The announcement was made during the encore through a video message by Inose Naoki, the Governor of Tokyo, and a scream of delight went up from the audience of 11,000.

The general director of AKB48 group, Takahashi Minami, expressed her joy with tearful eyes, and also revealed that she felt the group lacked direction after the group had achieved their dream to hold a live concert at the Tokyo dome last August. “It was hard to keep running without having a goal,” she said. “Each of us will build up our strength, and I hope to share the great time with all of you fans at the 5 major domes.”

Their 5 major dome tour will kick off at the Fukuoka Yafuoku! Dome at July 20th and 21st, and they will make stops at the Sapporo Dome (7/31), the Kyocera Dome Osaka (8/7, 8/8), the Nagoya Dome (8/16, 8/17), and the Tokyo Dome (8/22~8/25).

Rest of the write up similar to first post above.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
The decisions made today were hilarious, to say the least.

No contention on the promotions. I'm pretty sure those girls worked hard, and Yukari has finally gotten a proper spot in AKB48 after being beaten to it by an electronic version of herself. Re-calling the concurrent positions seemed a little sudden, and I feel like maybe they felt that they weren't doing the right thing. Especially because two of them (Rie and Yui) were high ranking members who basically had their hands full with that. Akicha seemed really relieved. Have heard some stories about Akicha in Jakarta, and from the way she reacted I'm guessing she's more than glad to be back. Sae looked pissed as fuck. I'm guessing she feels (as she should) that she hasn't done anything with SNH48, and she wouldn't be wrong. Her words on twitter (I can't say I'm happy, and I can't say I'm sad. I have no words) sums the situation up pretty well. I hope she keeps working hard; the SNH48 girls look up to her. Mariyannu was happy-go-lucky as always. Love her, always will.

New transfers are pretty much hypebait. Fuuchan to A and Nao to K? Haruppi to A? It feels like they're pulling the good/popular ones to just create more hype. Not sure what to think about Minarun and Miori moving, really. Maybe they're there to provide guidance. Or maybe this is a way to tell them to shape up or ship out. They both seem to be quite the polarizing figures (in terms of fan opinion), so maybe it's a way to get people talking again. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to seeing what both can bring to the table. Hopefully Minarun gives the KII girls some tips on how to gravure.

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
their concert was really success,
even JKT48 was here too,
too bad that SNH48 just come 2 ppl,
the dome was really big and their perform was nice too,
but that announce was quite shocking,
I was happy that Sae & Aki is back to AKB,
but I feel back for Rie & Yui, they actually fit well in those group,
Maybe they wanted to promote others member,

Actually Yui was damn cool due that she sad but no tears at all,
when Rie hear about the announce she burst with tear,
and Sae hear the news that her expression was like dun feel going back to AKB48,
I think Aki feel the same, maybe they wanted to bring up those team??

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
they switched Yui with Lemon?!that pissed me a lot...

I just don't understand the reasons behind it...I mean nothing was wrong with Yui and NMB girls...Yui seems enjoying her times with them and she shine more with them...in fact,I start believe that Yui really belong to NMB qnd she will stay with NMB forever...

lastly...

why Lemon...why her? why not Shimada or Suzuran or someone else?

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
Promotions:

Hirata Rina --> Team K
Sasaki Yukari --> Team A
Omori Miyu --> Team B

Pretty cool, about time. I've taken a liking to Hilary especially. Seeing her as a full member of AKB48 will hopefully get her a bit more exposure. :) Also happy for Yukarun, it's way passed time and she has more than proven herself. Also melon pan.

Concurrent positions cancellations:

Kotani Riho --> Team N only (end Team A)

Yui: What. The. Fuck. She was meshing GREAT in NMB. Honestly they should have canceled her spot in AKB if anything. This is a bad move, in my opinion. And I think Yui agrees. She looked PISSED.
Anna: Eh. Never really saw her much in AKB anyways except for LoD's which aren't an often occurrence of my routine, but she did do good work in Team B.
Rie: I'm not going to pretend like I liked her in SKE in hindsight. I didn't, at all. However, seeing the Google+ pictures and how the SKE girls reacted and came to her aid when this bomb was dropped, I'm happy to see she did apparently have a bond with them. It's good to see she was making friends and interacting with them somewhere, because honestly, from all I saw of how they interacted I thought she just showed up for work, finished her task and left. This transfer for some reason didn't mesh well with me, but for that, I give her props. :thumbup

New concurrent positions:

Minarun: Minarun in KII... I'm okay with it. :nervous I think her personality can work well with them. I'm not overly excited about it but... it's interesting, it can work. But I wonder what spot she'll take SKE senbatsu-wise. Unlike Rie, I don't think they'll let her shine over Churi since Churi's more popular in the grand scheme by a huge margin.
Nao, Fuuko: Bad trade for them. They are getting pretty popular in their native groups and this is only going to stretch them a bit thin. Like others have said I think these transfers are pure hype machine.
Sae: I feel bad for her. She did NOT look happy AT ALL. :(
Mariya: She didn't seem affected much, neither am I. :lol:
Haruppi: She looked pretty upset, and this headline-grabbing transfer is... well, it's hard to tell. HKT is still somewhat new, so this might actually help her some. But still, that's a lot of travel and stuff. D:
Akicha: I SAW SO MUCH RELIEF ON HER FACE. :lol: I'm happy for her. I don't think she's enjoyed being in JKT much. She definitely hasn't embraced it too terribly much, so I'm glad she'll at least somewhat be back in an environment that she might be more enthusiastic about.
Lemon: Team N? Really? Really?! :lol: When Sayanee steps on her in Virginity her vertebrae is going to snap. I'm not into this transfer.

Manager positions:

Oh I was SO HOPING they'd put her back in AKB. I have no idea what to make of this. Although, given the ridiculous rumors of Sasshi being such a carnivorous dictator leader of HKT, it's pretty funny.

Never a dull moment in the AKB Empire. :lol: While not all announcements were desirable, it keeps things fresh and moving forward. That's one of the things I love about AKB. It never settles, never stays the same. I may not like every pothole we hit but so far, this group has been and continues to be a pretty fun ride. :thumbup

Offline edsonmassao

• AKB48 Media downloader
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Cho!
On the 48 Groups world Aki-P is the God, and he is rolling the dices again!

I think he got bored and wanted to let the game more funny. 

Next big event?  Senbatsu Sousenkyo.  I think it will be very interesting, and we can expect some surprises.  I can't wait for that!

Congrats for all the promotions!  I'm so happy for Sasshi XD
AKB48 BR fan  ^^

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mass of the Fermenting Dregs - Skabetty