JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Osaga

Author Topic: Zigg's one-shots ( #4 - Omelette de Fromage 4/23 )  (Read 6747 times)

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Re: Zigg's one-shots ( #3 - Behold! The century egg! 4/19 )
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2009, 04:02:40 PM »
is Akari some kind of parrot ? :rofl:

this Yuuka, what a cry baby  :lol:

"No, it is not. I'm sure it is Internet communication device! Momo-san told me that before!"
right, just like she told you the wireless mouse is actually a spidermouse that walks on the wall ?  :rofl:

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
Re: Zigg's one-shots ( #3 - Behold! The century egg! 4/19 )
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2009, 06:42:48 PM »
ChrNo - Lol, I don't really know her characteristics, except that she hang out with Yuuka a lot and seem to react to Yuuka like a mirror. Well, Yuuka has soft character, so I just added another one :P I remember about Momo with the wireless mouse thing, did she really said that? haha. Thanks for your comment!

Ok, time for a new one. No geek stuff :P Props to ChrNo and wordsworth as usual. Please enjoy!

EDIT: Forgot to mention there is a joke I took from shirenu :lol: I'll revealed that later which one is it.

---------------------------------//
#4 - Omelette de Fromage  //
------------------------------//

"Do you remember that old saying?"

"What saying?"

"Don't make jokes in the kitchen, because the eggs will crack open upon hearing them."

"..."

"Never mind, forget that."

"Seriously, Dawa-chan. I don't hate jokes, but can you actually tell a funny one?"

"Momoka-chan, I tried my best. Hmm, maybe I should asked Eri-san for advice"

"You're planning to do make your jokes even worse?"

"Ok, ok. I'll ask Gaki-san."

"So, Dawa-chan. What we are cooking today?"

"It's omurice. We will use my family’s secret recipe."

"You said something like that too last time, when we made curry. We ended up with curry all right but it tasted like tom yum"

"That is because instead of curry recipe, somehow my mom gave me tom yum recipe instead"

"But can you explain why that tom yum looks like curry?"

"..." "Forget it. That is already history. What matters is, today will be a good day! It will be a super delicious omurice we had ever made!"

"Okay. Have you tried making one before?"

"I've watched my mom make it. And I have the recipe too. It's a perfect plan. Failure is not even possible."

"You say."

"How dare you question my expertise?!" said Dawa while swinging the wet spatula she was holding.

"Hey! The water got into my eyes!"

"Oops, my bad. Momo, sorry!"

"Okay, what do I do first?" asked Momoka, as she watched Dawa swinging the spatula, mimicking a concert conductor leading her own orchestra.

"Now that we have all the ingredients, you can start cutting the chicken into small pieces. I'll handle these green peppers and onions." Dawa took some green peppers and started chopping them into edible pieces.

"Okay. Chopping is fun. I ealways get hungry after our long singing lessons. Somehow trying to compete with Sawa-chan really wears me out."

"Sawa-chan is cute."

"Tell me something I don't know."

"There was one time, I poked her at the stomach. Guess what happened after that." said Dawa.

"She let out her cute giggles?"

"Nah, she spat her drink at my face."

"Why’d you poke her while she is drinking? That is obviously what I would have done too."

"Well, I thought it will be fun. Haha." Dawa finished cutting the last pepper. She picked up an onion and started slicing it into pieces.

"Hey guys, look who’s here!"

"Talking about the devil... Hey Sawa-chan!" Dawa greeted the girl who just found out their sanctuary for today.

"And I brought a cute kitty with me ^_^ " Yuri brought out something from her back. It's Akari, the newb.

"Ah, Take-chan. No extra training today?" asked Momoka.

"Hi Momo-san, Dawa-san! Well, I'm playing with Maana-san and Irori-san just now. Then Sawa-san came and asked me if I want to eat something delicious." said Akari, her cheeks were blushing but her eyes were sparkling.

"Well, we will try our best to make it delicious. But it is not guaranteed, right Momo-chan?"

"It will be the most delicious omurice you ever had!" replied Momoka.

"Momo-chan, what did I say about giving false hope?"

"Well, should I told her about our curry turned tom yum instead? "

"It will be a good omurice, Take-chan! Please have a seat while your chefs prepare the meal." Dawa replied, fast enough that somehow it cut Momoka's words.

"sosora sora sora usagi no dansu, taratta ratta ratta

ratta ratta ratta ra." said Akari as she took a seat adjacent to the kitchen, followed by Yuri.

"I remember that song. The kids are cute. You like it Take-chan?" asked Yuri.

"I love it! I sing and dance to the song a lot with Maana-san and Irori-san. I can teach you if you want, Sawa-san. It's easy!"

"It's okay. You can do that without making people shrug at you. If only I'm small and cute like you.. " Yuri said and let out a short sigh.

A small hand slashed Yuri at her back.

"What is that for?!"

"Sawa-san, don't say that! You're really cute!"

"Thanks for making me happy. Now, let see what the chefs are doing now."

Dawa and Momoka were already finished cutting the ingredients that need to be cut. Now they're adding all of them into the wok.

"Extreme cooking start!" shouted Dawa followed up with some weird poses with the spatula she was holding"

"Be careful, Dawa-chan. We don't want the rice flying all over the kitchen." Momoka said while she stepped back a bit from Dawa.

Dawa started stir-frying the steamed rice that they prepared earlier with all the ingredients. Now it let out a nice smell, filled up the kitchen. Somehow the smoke made the kitchen’s surrounding hazy.

"You guys didn't even turn on the cooking fan?!" Yuri dashed to the switches next to the door and switched on the fan.

Akari coughed a bit and her eyes got teary.

"It's spicy. But it smells really good." Akari said while wiping the tears around her eyes.

"Ah, my bad! Sorry everyone!" replied Dawa, as she coughed. Though she was still stirring the omurice neatly.

"Well, our cooking sure is getting better. It does smell good, Dawa-chan."

"I don't want to brag, but look who the chef is." Dawa said while smiling. She sprinkled some  salt and pepper into the rice. After that,  she reduced the heat, added some ketchup and stirred them again to mix them properly.

"Now, Momo-chan. Time to crack those eggs."

"Bodirubiruda!!"

"Haha, Momo-san is so funny!" Akari laughed so hard her face turned reddish and stumbled from the seat she was sitting.

"..." Dawa was speechless.

"You said if I make a joke, the eggs will crack."

"Do you really believe that or are you just making fun of me.. "

Momoka laughed a bit and said "I'm sorry, Dawa-chan. Yeah, I was just making fun of you. But now I think that joke is a bit funny too."

"Okay, I forgive you. Now, back to work!"

Momoka took two eggs, cracked them open into a small bowl and beat them.

After that she poured the eggs in the frying pan and spread them, making them round. She took some of the rice from the wok and placed it in the middle of the omelette and folded the top and the bottom side of the omelette over the rice. Then she covered the frying pan with a plate and turned them over.

"First one finished! Here you go Take-chan."

"Thanks Momo-san! My stomach is really growling right now!"

Akari took a spoon and started having her meal.

"Itadakimasu. Whoa, this is really delicious! Dawa-san and Momo-san, you are really good! Can I eat with you tomorrow too?" asked Akari.

"Well, if you really insist eating with us. But don't blame us if you get diarrhea." replied Dawa.

"My stomach is strong." said Akari with a smile on her face.

"Here Sawa-chan. This is yours. And thiee are Dawa-chan's and mine." Momoka served two more omurice to Dawa and Yuri and one for herself.

"Thanks. This sure is better than our company lunch. Not too spicy too." Yuri said while enjoying her omurice.

"Hehe, don't let the spy hear you. Good thing this time you get the correct recipe, Dawa-chan. We can reserved the backup supply for other emergency later." Momoka already finished half of her meal. 

"Spot check! No one move!" shouted a girl with dark skin, while dashing inside the room.

"Omurice, let me have some!" another girl came in and nibbled Dawa's spoon that she was putting into her mouth.

"Hey, that is mine!" Dawa exclaimed.

"You guys didn't invite us to this exclusive lunch! So we had to invade it and get anything you left. Good thing you guys are not finished yet." It's the famous Sayaka Kitahara and Kikkawa Yuu. Sayaka got a taste of the omurice from Akari's plate.

"Hmm, this is good. Super." said Sayaka.

Akari took a look at Sayaka.

"Saaya-san, you can have mine. I'm already full and there are some more left."

"Really? Thanks Take-chan."

Before Sayaka can take the plate from Akari,

"Saaya-chan, Kikka-chan, there still is some left. I think I can make another plate from it. You two can share it." said Momoka. She heated up the frying pan, and took out the last two eggs.

"Okay! That will be great!" Kikkawa took a seat beside Akari while Sayaka leaned against the dining table.

"It's finished. Here you are. But it just only one plate, so both of you need to share with each other."

Momoka served a plate of the omurice to Sayaka and Kikkawa.

"It's okay. We don't really mind. We are really grateful to you guys!" said Sayaka, while Kikkawa already digging her spoon into the rice.

"You know.."

"Yes, Take-chan?" Dawa asked.

"some people are warriors,

but some,

are worriers."

A stream of rice and liquid spurted out from Yuri's mouth straight to Dawa's face, who was sitting in front of her.

"...""I'm going to enforce a new rule about bad puns while Sawa-chan is around." said Dawa while Yuri got a piece of cloth and cleaned Dawa's face with it.

"I'm really sorry Dawa-chan. You know that I'm ticklish girl." expressed Yuri.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 07:16:27 PM by ziggurat »

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Re: Zigg's one-shots ( #4 - Omelette de Fromage 4/23 )
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2009, 08:08:35 PM »
 :lol:

at first i thought "what ? eggs cooking egg ? must be a disaster ! "  :rofl:

i was kinda lost there with all those eggs name i don't know  XD

"There was one time, I poked her at the stomach. Guess what happened after that." said Dawa.

"She let out her cute giggles?"

"Nah, she spat her drink at my face."

:rofl:

"Bodirubiruda!!"
LMAO
how many times have you watched that video zigg ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
TOO MUCH XD

"Well, if you really insist eating with us. But don't blame us if you get diarrhea."
inochi kun ?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

keep the eggs stories coming  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Osaga