JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Dream Racer

Author Topic: .::.Sweet's OneShots FanFics.::.  (Read 7087 times)

Offline SweetHoney

• Member+
  • xxSayumi Michishigexx
.::.Sweet's OneShots FanFics.::.
« on: April 24, 2009, 07:51:00 AM »
Wah~!

Well as the title says, this little bitty thready will be for my oneshot fanfics.

Only, some will involve Hello!Project girls pairings. But some will also involve users from Hello!Online ^^;

So I guess the only thing I can say is.

Enjoy reading them and be sure to look for my other fanfics!

Offline SweetHoney

• Member+
  • xxSayumi Michishigexx
Re: .::.Sweet's OneShots FanFics.::.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 07:57:06 AM »

Kill Me With Your Words [Hitomi Yoshizawa x Sayumi Michishige OneShot]

Her aroma filled the air; it caught my senses as I looked at from my slouched position on the sofa. The little rabbit was roaming the corridors as usual, but by her scent I could tell there was a different occasion. I rolled my eyes and decided to go and check out the rabbit's problem before she became panicked and ran towards her 'Oujisama'

"Sayu!" I called out placing my hands over my mouth for more an echo. She turned around and opened her mouth but closed it shut as she walked no paced no ran over to me.
"Yossie!" Was all she said to me pouting in frustration, I was confused what did I do this time to the rabbit?
"Uh..Yeah?" I asked to relief my confusion and the rabbits problem
"You're Late....More so you FORGOT!" She told pouting more at me. But please tell me what I forgot rabbit!
"I forgot what exactly Sayu?" I asked so honestly it tore her to pieces, my bad!
"We were going out tonight! You know to spend some time together before you and Ishikawa-san go on tour for Hangry and Angry..." Sayu replied slightly now, embarrassed. I felt sweat break out. Opps!
"Sorry~!" I said petting her shoulder with a sorry look on my face. I could see however, she wanted to still go out. I couldn't I arranged a play...err visit with Rika..
"I'm sorry Sayu, but I'm busy tonight. How about another night?" I asked her as I saw her pout turn to a smile then back to a pout. She nodded and walked off, I could see I broke the rabbits heart.

She doesn't see does she? I try my hardest to be her rabbit, but I fail harder each time. My heart feeling like it's going to go into a relapse. Why? Why do you slowly kill me with your words! Yossie!?

I threw my bag down at Rika's front door as I laid eyes upon my sadistic cat. I felt a smile wash over my face remember her in those Lolita exploit clothes. I felt my hands run over her smooth body, she felt just as soft as last time. I could feel Rika going into a more dominant mood as she grabbed my hands and told them wear to go and what to grope. She released herself in slow silent moans as I moved to kiss her bare neck. She moved her hair; covering a small portion of my face. The scent from her hair was just beautiful; but I felt myself stop prowling Rika and looking in denial. That scent was the same as the rabbits early this night...I felt a smile go across my face from complete awe and apologized to Rika. Leaving her in a mood she'd have to take care of. I needed to clear my head; this was absurd to be thinking of the rabbit like this..Especially when I'm about to make out with Rika!

It wasn't long before I found my feet walking me to her house; I actually never noticed until I was standing outside the rabbits front door and knocking. What was I doing? This really wasn't right. The door opened as sniffles came. Her eyes were red as her cute face was covered in excess amount of tears.

"Sayu..." I managed out looking at her as she wiped her eyes furiously.
"Yeah what is it Yossie?" She said sniffling and finally looking at me trying to smile
"I'm..so-" I tried to get out of my mouth but it didn't come
"You're what?" The rabbit asked trying not to let a fresh bunch of tears fall
"Sorry" I said finally biting at my lower lip as she let the tears fall. Her eyes wide in shock.
"For what?" She asked me looking a little curious
"For forgetting our date!" I replied back grabbing her hands in mind and looking into her dark brown eyes. They felt like they were sucking me in her world and making me want to stop her tears...

Was it my instinct that yelled out to me? Or was it just the fact I couldn't hold it any longer?

I wasn't the one who did though, the rabbit was the one who yanked at my arms to pull me to her height. I felt my lips pressed against hers; the sweet taste of the lip gloss she uses and the warmth they gave mine with each press. I felt my hands run through her long black hair as I kissed her back with each press on my lips. Her aroma, her kiss was something I never really thought of or paid attention at. My hands ran at the back of the ends of her hair as they followed down to her hips. Allowing her to get comfortable; I pushed her closer into me as I started to dominate everything. As our lips parted I felt a small silent yet sexy moan from her as she walked back willing while I pushed forward and shut the door behind us. I wanted her to remember this, especially when I'm gone.

Her kiss, was my first. It sent me into denial; Yossie my Oujisama. Was really a prince that knew. How to please a princess

"Oujisama," The rabbit managed rolling on her side facing me
"Hm?" I mumbled to allow her to continue
"Erm well does this mean..." I cut her off though, as I knew what her question would be.
"Yes, it means no more YoMiki, IshiYoshi, YoMako, no more of anything," I turned to face her placing my thumb over her mole that resides on her chin.
"I see," she said with a little excitement in her voice. I smiled at her and pecked her lightly on the lips.
"You know, there is no need to wrap your body in the sheets soo much Sayu..." I said a little too cheeky as her cheeks flushed red and I felt a kick in my shins.
"Be quiet!" the rabbit said to be as I pulled her into my embrace.

No one else, this is just you and me. I promise to care for you. Love you. As well as be there for you; this is our story. And it has only begun...You hear me Sayu? I'm yours and you are mine.

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 09:17:13 AM »
Honey-san!  :w00t:
this is PanPan!  XD

You're putting them here too! YEY!  XD

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 09:50:48 AM »
SWEET! ITS RURU! Hi loving the stories. :)

Offline SweetHoney

• Member+
  • xxSayumi Michishigexx
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 02:24:23 PM »
Yay PanPan!! *hugs*

Yup~ I'm putting everything here X3

OSAM!

Ruru *hugs soo tight*

I missed you on Hello!Online!!

Offline SweetHoney

• Member+
  • xxSayumi Michishigexx
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 02:28:02 PM »

Passion After the Battle [Tsuji Nozomi x Kago Ai]

It's been years since I saw Nono, she is all grown up by now and is happy with her husband and Noa. We first became friends during our debut in Happy Summer Wedding, now.. you'd think we'd never of met each other..

"Aibooonn~" the young and engeretic Nono called running over to me in the bath house stark naked.
"Nono~" I called back putting my arms out as wide as possible.

She fell into my arms and kissed me on the cheek. Nono was a terribly pampered girl! I picked up a cup full of bath water in my hands and poured it over her head. Nono giggled like mad and nudge me slightly before dunking me under the warm water.

Stepping out of the bath I grabbed my pink rabbit towel and wrapped it around my body. Nono however refused to get out of the bath. I threated the pampered princess I'd leave her there and call up her fans. She isntantly jumped out of the bath to her towel, running like a mad mad cow past me, Nono grabbed stripped me of my towel running for the rooms. Leaving me starkers in the middle of the bath house!!

That was a very very long time ago; I thought to myself as I stirred the pot of food. If only you could go back to those times as well, I'd re-do things ten times better..

"mmmhmm!!! smells gweat Aiboon~!" Nono told me one night while cooking Sukiyaki. I remember blushing mad at her and telling her stop it! Back then I just thought of us now as rather close 'sisters' nothing else. Nono teased me every second that night, she was really annoying but there was just something about her I couldn't help but smile at her.

"Geez Nono you eat alot!" I said cleaning up our dishes in the sink,
"Hehehe!" she giggled at me the whole time with her cute fangs showing.
"Next time it's dinner at YOUR place and YOU will be cooking!" I said sternaly as if I were ACTUALLY mad at Nono?
"Yes Yes Aibon! You bossy boots!" she replied poking her tounge at me. I flicked her with my soapy hands as she kept pulling faces at me.

"Sway Awibown, Waht wyo twhink about twis fwace?" she said pulling her eyes down with her mouth open.
"Nono you idiot! You don't have to speak like that when your tounge isn't even having trouble speaking," I joked at her with a flick to her head.
"Ouchies!" Nono said rubbing her head,
"...As if that hurt Nono!" I said pinning her down to the floor and looking her in the eyes.

At that time, it was the most fun I had ever had. The rush of feelings that went through my head..Nono did you ever feel the same way?..

"Ai..bon?" Nono said as her breathe brushed agaisnt mine,
"Shh Nono.. I just wanna try this once.." I said hushing the pamper princess up as i put my hand on her soft and smooth face. Her eyes were filled with questions as mine were as well. I stared into her eyes for another good second before I lowered my head down to hers.. I moved my hand to her outta cheek as I met lips with hers. My heart beated faster as my stomach filled if I were to faint! After our first kiss, I pulled slowly away from her as embarrassing as it was, our saliva had joined..we both blushed at each other.

"Say Nono.." I said being a bit slow with my words,
"Y-yes? Aibon..?" she said with embarrassment coming out how cute!
"You know there is many places we could..." I went to go on..

BRRRRR BRRRR BRRRR BRRR! BRRR BRR BRRR! BRR BRRR!!

Argh! stupid alarm clock! I thought to myself as I slammed the top of it. Everytime I go to remember anything with my little Nono, I'm always interuppted these days.. Not to mention FRIDAY is been on my back since my scandals! Grr!! This sucks, I threw my pj's off as I grabbed a few things out of my small closet. There wasn't many things these day since I was let go from UFA I haven't had much time to go out with my suspension in the house.

"Oh Aibon!!" Nono called from the room. I was half asleep from work today and staggered into the room
"What is it Nono?.." I said with a rough voice.. "WHAT THE!?" Nono had gone a little overboard with an idea of dressing up.. She was wearing a laced bra with.. I gulped hard what seemed to be an edible g-string!

"Kago.. KAGO!" my mother called out to me in anger
"WHAT!?" I yelled back in frustration
"DON'T YOU WHAT ME!" she yelled back as I heard steps stomp down the hall to my room "I need some items, can you please get me some?" I rolled my eyes and simply replied with
"Yes mum,"

As I walked down the shops, I kept thinking of Nono. It was years but lately my mind was so focused on her. I stopped as I saw the first item was the FRIDAY issue, I decided to pick it up after I had finished getting the rest. I skipped into the markets and bought various vegies and fruties! Yummy~ I finally turned back to get the FRIDAY when I saw the article on front was non other then.. A scandal.. of me once again. They couldn't leave me alone could they!? I was so angered I clenched it in my hands. I put my sunglasses on and hid my face after that. I didn't want people starting to yell again. As I made my way down the street I felt a thump! I ran into some poor woman and her kid. I apologized looking at the woman picking up her glasses.

"It's fine, please be careful next time," she said brushing off the dust and checking if her child was ok.
"I'm really so-... wait! Nono!?" I exclaimed pulling down my sunglasses to get a better look
"Yes.. and who..Aibon!?" she said as if she had seen a ghost.
"Oh Nono NONO!" I said hugging her tight. However..
"GET OFF!" she yelled at me, "I can't believe you Aibon! You've changed soo much!!"
"People change though.." I said a bit taken back
"I don't care Aibon! Sleeping with a MARRIED MAN? exploiting yourself? Oh Aibon.. I really just wanted to make you feel better. But now I wish..."
"What do you wish?" I said with hope still in my voice
" I WISH I NEVER WERE YOUR FRIEND! I WISH WE NEVER KISSED! NOTHING EVER HAPPENED! I HATE YOU!" she yelled at me as tears trickled down my cheeks, as well as hers.
"B-but.."
"NO BUTS!" she yelled again as her voice cracked more and more, she strapped Noa in her pram and started to walk off.

I tried to follow her but she ended up going into a sprint with the pram... I was devo..my heart broken...I felt just horrible.. I tried talking to her again but she stopped and yelled "Just forget me!"

Tsuji's Point Of View:

"Forget Me!" I yelled at the changed and melchanoly Aibon "...for the good of our lives, just let's keep our memories...I did actually..love you aibon.. Goodbye Aibon.."

Aibon's Point Of View:

After she had yelled at me I heard the wind whistle in my ear her last words.. I looked at her with red puffed eyes.. "I loved you too Tsuji.. Goodbye.."

-Finish!-

Offline SweetHoney

• Member+
  • xxSayumi Michishigexx
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 02:30:39 PM »

Bounded By Fate's Chain [Kamei Eri x Ringo Yumiko FanFic]

It was a really crappy day to be honest, I had just lost my job, my boyfriend and now I'm being kicked out of my home. Grr Some Day I'm having!! I sat down at a table and just stared into the parties wild dance crowd. I used to be one of them, not anymore since all this. Besides it was just crap now. Hook up and have a one night stand with someone. The club in other words sucked! I was about to leave when I caught the eye of a young woman, She was probaly in her early twentie's with long brown her with what seemed faint highlights in them. I walked over to the pool table and that's how it started.

"Yo!" I said calmy at the woman

The young woman didn't bat and eyelid at me and hit the ball into the hole. Leaning upwards again she turned her focus to me, her brown eyes felt like she was staring within my soul.

"Konichiwa, Watashi Kamei Eri desu, Anata?" she spoke rather formally, I was surprised she spoke Japanese, I hastily rushed to her reply however.

"Konichiwa, Watashi Yumiko, Yumiko Ringo," I replied back bowing my head.

Kamei Eri looked at me and smiled. She grabbed my hand and took me to her table, but as her soft, smooth hand connceted with mine I felt a rush of butterflies within my stomach...But Why?

"You passed my test, congrats!" Eri smiled at me with a beautiful grin,
"Eh? T-test?" I replied back dumb founded as ever.
"If the person does not accept that I am Japanese well I don't bother with them," Eri stated brushing her brown hair behind her shoulders.

But I couldn't help but stare at her, from top to bottom she had fish net stockings on with high heels, a red and black checkered dress/shirt+top on and a black stylish hat. I guess you could say it was love? But what is love? Besides I've never felt this way about another female! Maybe it's just the feelings from everything happening today?? Ahh I don't know >.<

However, I think she noticed my googling eyes, she cleared her throat and asked about my day.

"Horrible, I don't even have a house to live in now.." I said playing with my finger nails
"Aww! That's horrible," Eri cried holding my hand "You can stay with me if you wish"

I stared at her for awhile, she doesn't even know me well so why is she offering? I did however say yes, it was some where to live for now.

- Awaken Next Morning-

I woke up to find myself in her place, it was beautiful. I really have no words for it, I looked around in the room I was in. The cupboard had glass doors the window had a view from a garden it was perfect.
I yawned and stretched as I walked down the stairs to find Eri. Well to my surprise she came and found me instead! I was walking down the stairs and then I ran into her.

"Itai!" She said as she fell ontop of me
"Uuuu ni-san itai!" I replied back rubbing my head.

We both stared at each other and noticed how we were laying, my cheeks went a bit red and I'm sure hers were the same. I got up and help her up as well, I was embarrassed and so I looked at the little slot within the wall. Staring infront of me was a picture of her and another young woman that seemed to be a bit of a yankii in style wise and I smiled at how her eyes were slightly off but she managed to look as pretty. I do think however, Eri saw my wondering eyes again and she spoke softly,

"Tanaka, Tanaka Reina-san. Someone I loved alot until she found her heart with someone else.." she said under her breathe as if she were to cry
" I see, I'm sorry then Eri." I replied back hugging her close. She willing hugged me back as I felt a few drops of tears trend on my shirt.
"Thank-you..Yumiko-chan.." Eri's muffled voice came from under the hiccups of tears.

Who Knew that single night at a club would bring this upon us? Eri and I well I was in love with her since I saw her. I just don't know what to say to her..

I sat at the breakfast table early next day, Looking over to Eri who looked bright and happy as always I smiled to myself. This is how things were meant to be.

"Can you pass me the milk pwease?" I asked Eri smiling happily at her
"Hai hai~" she said pushing the milk over to me.

I poured the milk on but something distracted me...Did Eri always have those cuts marks on her wrists? She...she wouldn't harm herself would she?! I ate my breakfast occasionally looking up at her to find her bright smile meeting me everytime. I couldn't take it anymore why would she have them?

"Umm Eri-chan," I said rather silent
"Hai hai??" Eri replied back as usually
"Those cut marks what did you do?" I asked point to her wrist.

She went silent, she stood up and left the table running for the bathroom. I quickly followed her without a second to spare. Banging on the door I yelled out her name many times. She just always told me to go away. I guess I just couldn't get through to her.. I have up banging and just leaned on the door.

"Oh Eri, it was because of you everything has been fine...I don't want you hurting yourself over Reina...I-I....I Love You Kamei Eri!" I said as I leaned my head on the door.

The door creaked open and her head popped out.

"You truly mean that? It's only been three days?" Eri said in a disbelieved voice.
"I know Eri, but I can't shake the feeling I know it's true." I replied back staring into her eyes
"I guess so," she replied back coming out to hug me. As I hugged her back she tapped me on the shoulder. Confused I raised my eye brow at her.

"You are in! Come catch me!!" She yelled as she ran down the stairs and out the house. I followed her quickly as I could.

She sure had the name Kamei but she wasn't slow at all, she ran miles and miles down the streets. My heart jumping in my chest, I've never had this much fun in my life. I turned the corner and jumped on her.

"Got you!!" I shouted out
"Ahh you did!!" she said sadly but turned around and kissed me on the lips. I was shocked, but my stomach fluttered and my heart beated so fast I kissed her back.

We however, did have to go home so we held each others hands and went down the road's crossing home. It was then however we were hit by a car and tumbled down a hill.

I awoke within a forest, Eri layed next to me. I don't know how we got out of that mess but we did. I sat beside Eri until she woke up.

"Finally!" I said with relife "I thought...you know"
"I'm a turtle you know, it's hard to keep me down!" Eri replied smiling.

We wondered the woods for a while, until we admitted. We were lost! I went through the trees and bushes with Eri until we found a sunset on a beach.

"Pretty!" Eri called out running ahead to the beach,
I joined her and we together sat on the beach. It was with the beautiful scenery I noticed something..

"Eri..." I said as my head hung
"Hmmm?" she replied back looking deeply into the sunset
"We're dead.. We're nothing but ghosts now..." I said looking at her smile fade.
"How do you know that?" Eri said shocked and in fear
"Well we would of know how to get out of here and well it doesn't feel right. I mean, look!" I went on as I tried yelling out to people walking past.

But no one answered, and that answered her question. We sat together in the sunset, we were dead yes...but at least we were together and we loved each other right?

I kissed her on the cheek and asked her to be my "wife" as we no longer live by the law anymore. She agreed and now the forest and beach has become our place. No one dares to come near it. None at all...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 02:37:03 PM by SweetHoney »

Offline SweetHoney

• Member+
  • xxSayumi Michishigexx
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 02:33:36 PM »

Drown Me In Your Love [Kamei Eri x Ringo Yumiko FanFic]

She is late again! I thought to myself kicking the bottom of the table I was sitting at. That cursive friend Yumi!! I could feel other customers and couples were staring at me. But it wasn't MY fault Yumi was late! It had been ages since we saw each other now she is late? She better have a very very very good reason! I scowled to myself flicking my brown hair behind my back I draw pretend pictures on the table. Turtle after turtle after writing Suki Des Yo..Yum... wait WHAT!? I shouldn't write that.. I rubbed my hand over the supposed picture and sighed. Ok ok I was kidding myself; I was Yumi's friend but for ages now I've had feelings for her that I can't explain...I mean, since leaving Morning Musume I've become more aware of feelings...especially those to girls. I guess you could say I was all for them? Resting my head on my head I tried to think of how I'd approach this with Yumi. Hrmm this is a pickle for sure, Eririn is in a piinncch~! I said to myself slamming the table a little too hard as a waitress came over; asking if I'd like to order yet.. NO! I don't want to order yet! I felt like saying but I didn't. I just smiled and asked for a glass of water. Finally, after an extra 10 loonng horrible minutes Yumi walked through the door. I felt a smile come across my face as I saw her ring out her wet hair. Silly girl didn't watch the weather forecast for today!

"I'm late aren't I?" She asked slipping into the booth.
"Very Late!" I yelled biting my lip to stop from smiling at her as she pouted. I also however bit hard to stop myself from launching at her...but that was different.
"Soooo~" Yumi said her eyes looking around the place
"Sooo??" I repeated back with a question on the end.
"Umm, How about we go to my place?" she asked looking rather embarrassed, I felt a rush of excitment. Did she finally feel the same?
"Sure, It's been ages since I've been there~!" I said back to her smiling and taking a long drink of water.
"Ages? God Eririn you're silly! It's only been one day since you've been there~!" Yumi replied back laughing at me. Ok ok, so I lied it was only one day one night. But every second feels like a year to me..

Walking into her house again, it gave me a shiver of warmth and pleasure. You'd think, I was weird the way anything that belonged or smelt like Yumi; sent shivers down my back of pleasure. Yumi threw her bag on the couch and just flopped down in it. I smiled; how unlady like of her. I walked towards the couch and peeked my head over.

"Aww you're that tired are you?" I asked sounding like a baby
"Jusstttt a little~" Yumi replied back shutting her eyes with her arm resting on her forehead. Hehe she looked so adorably cute. Yes cute, even though she hated being called that.
"You better not be thinking what I think you're thinking!" She called out peering through the bottom of her arm.
"Oh no of course not~!" I said sarcastilly, I saw her emerge from the couch.
"Damnit Eri! You're in for it now!!" Yumi yelled starting to chase after me through the halls.

I felt the adrenaline rush in my body as I laughed and squealed each time, hehe I was a turtle but a fast one~! X3 My poor Yumi was slow she had to end up glomping me...which she failed at as she was soo exhausted~! Naww. I picked her up from the floor and laughed at her sitting there huffing at puffing.

"I forgot...how fast you can run," Yumi puffed out falling into my lap. I laughed at her; she was such a child at times. She poked my cheeks plafully, I pouted at her as I pushed her hand away from my cheek.
"Haha you know Ai-chan told me the same thing when we were in Hawaii," I replied back smiling at her. I think however she took it the wrong way... Her bright happy eyes become dull and tears prickled.
"Ai-chan huh?..." Yumi said under her breath sitting up from my lap and looking directly away from me. I'd pinched a nerve I should not of have.
"I'm sorry bab...erm Yumi," I said pulling her into my embrace as she willing burried herself in.
"You always ALWAYS talk about Ai-chan or Rei-chan! I always think they're better then me. That you want to be with them more! ERI! Don't you see I'm a close friend too!??!" She yelled at me; muffled however as she shook her head from side to side in my chest..I really did screw this up..
"Yumi...look at me" I asked her pulling her away from my chest.
"N-NO!" she said back looking away from me..Just what I needed...
"Yumi! Seriously look at me~!" I told her again more stern then last time as she shifted from the wall to my eyes.
"Wh-what?" Yumi asked still crying from my comment before.
"You are as important to me then Morning Musume or the girls were! Really!" I told her shaking her a little
"I...I don't believe you!" she replied back falling into a sobbed mess.. This wasn't like her...normally she'd yell if she were uspet not cry...I felt horrible for making her cry infront of me for the first and last time!

My hands become an instant reaction to her tears; I couldn't hold it any longer. My emotions were bursting out of me seeing her cry like this, who knows...it may calm her down from the selfish act I was about to spring up on her. My hands reached out to her cheeks as tears fell again and again, I wiped them away and gave her a small smile. She blinked at me confused as I leaned in closer to her mouth, I could feel the ideas and thoughts pouring out of me. Damn it Yumi! You make me a preadtor that yearns for your love. Someone that wants you to love me back so I can drown in your deepest darkest...naughty thoughts. As then I could drown in your love. It all felt way to slow; but really it was all too fast. My lips had touched hers, locking tight. Feeling her tender and soft lips drove me insane I wanted her so badly now, to push her down on the floor, kiss her bare neck, run my fingers through her hair. Gosh Yumi Yumi YUMI! Can't you hear my cries?! I escaped her kiss as she looked at me for one second a little shocked. I thought..I may have startled her and went to apologize...

"Sor-..." she interuppted me as she pushed me down to the floor returning my kiss from earlier. Her kiss, was pure bliss just with a single little peck, lick, nibble against my lips drove me into a deep mood. I wouldn't be able to contain myself anymore! My body felt hotter as I changed our postions, me pinning her down! I felt her body give a shiver of pleasure as I nibbled on her neck and run my kisses down to her collar bone. I'd best hope she was ready for this. My hands wondered up her smooth and delicate thighs pulling down her panties; it was hard to believe. My little Yumi was already this turned on. I kissed her on the collarbone moving her back to her lips flicking open her bra and pulling that off as well. Now all was left was her shirt and skirt, I escaped her kiss as our saliva trailed from our mouths. I made my way down to her stomach pushing her top up to get to the little bugger of a button on her skirt. I slowly unbuttoned it and pulled it off her hips, down her thighs and threw it far behind us. All now was her skin tight shirt, she stole my fun though but pulling it off herself. I gave her a cheeky smile as I found my hands working 'magic' on her.

- Kekeke, and sorry to those reading now~! This little pervy wayy pervy part is to be only read my Ima-chan~!-
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 02:36:23 PM by SweetHoney »

Offline SweetHoney

• Member+
  • xxSayumi Michishigexx
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 02:38:20 PM »

Undying: [Kamei Eri x Finch FanFic]

Cluess as he always his, But then again I think this is what I love the most about him. Not being able to know what I'm up to sometimes is rather nice. But lately..

"Eri!" The young man called out to me as I stood on the wharf staring into the waters depths.
"Oh Finch!" I excalimed turning around holding my chest as my heart felt like it nearly stopped beating.
"It's about time you came back inside" He said soothing as he always sounds. I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but stress, stress that has been built up within him for awhile now...
"Do you know...What the meaning of life means Finch?" I asked turning back to the waters glittering top.
Finch just stood there, with no answer. I kneeled down and ran my fingers through the water.
"I believe, it is to enjoy what is around us, love the people we around us, bring new life into the world and make as most of life as you can.." I said as I shook the water off my hands and stood next to him.
"Well that is a point there Eri, I mean some people now never notice what they have around them." Is words came out as if it were a gust of breeze.
"Y-yes..." I replied back as I pulled my hair behind my ear and walked off to the house.

6 o'clock and it looks like a storm is coming, The clouds are gathered up and the sweet smell of the rain is approaching, I wonder..how Finch is with dinner, He doesn't normally cook for us. A~ah I'll go check on him.

As I walked down the stairs, I could smell the rain, however I then smelt the scent of newly picked red roses. It took me a second to realise what and where it was from until I finally noticed.
Finch was standing infront of me with the red roses in a bunch with a little kame tie holding them together. I was amazed how he had all this prepared and knew I would come down to check on him.
He comes off if he doesn't know me that well at all, but my favourite flowers and animal.. Before I even could express how much I loved him..He bent on one knee. He opened a box with a ring in it, and ontop sat a kamei made from a diamond.

"Kamei Eri, my goddess, Will you marry me?" Finch said as he looked into my eyes. I could see the stress was gone, now it was just the matter of nerves.
I think, I cried then. Knowing I left Morning Musume and Hello!Project to be with him, it was worth it. I wipped away my tears and cried out "Yes!" as I flung my arms around him and kissed him straight on the lips.

...A Few Years Later..

To be precise now, This will be the second year we've been married to each other. I couldn't be happy to be honest. I do miss Reina and the others but I eventually catch up with them. I glanced over at Finch and saw his sleeping face. My heart fluttered as it always did when I was with him. I was in love, and I knew he felt the same way. He was dead to the world, then again I don't blame him. He sure can go for awhile.. I pulled the blanket up to my bare body and kissed him on the cheek whispering tenderly, "I love you Finch.."

Early within the next morning Finch slept in, Typically of him lately. I slipped out of the bed and put on a white dress, as I made my way down the stairs I spotted the fridge. I remembered in english it is
"Refergetta!" I said out loud laughing. Walking around the kitchen I have had many memories. The wharf where I thought Finch was having trouble, the forest where he took me for dinner. So many things...
I opened the fridge and grabbed out the cheese. Memories from Hello!Project came back again.
"Cheezu in refregetta, handu in cheezu!" I enjoyed those times as well "Unbma" I shook my head as I sliced the cheese, a few tears made their way down my cheeks however.

I walked back up the stairs and sat ontop of Finch.
"Ohayo!!" I called out putting the plate of toast infront of him.
He however... Somehow bumped into the plate and hit his head..baka..
I ran into our bathroom and grabbed the damp washer to put on his head. He layed back down holding it close to his head.
I hung my head, I was supposed to make him happy, not hurt!
Finch placed his hand on my thigh and gave me the smile of his as 'everything is fine my goddess please do not worry!" I smiled back at him and kissed him on the lips.
"I love you so much Finch" I said as I snuggled into his chest,
"As I love you too," He replied with a mouthful of toast. I would normaly scold him for bad manners but today was a special day. It was our excatly two years ago we got married~ ♥

"Your lunch is in the fridge okay?" I said to him as he turned on the shower, my eyes could not help but just watch him. Of course there was nothing wrong with that, but still I felt a little bit of pervyness within me.
However he wipped his face and saw my wondering eyes, he opened the shower door and walked towards me. I squealed at him as him picked me up, undressed me and put me in the shower with him.
"At least we both can perv now my goddess," he said tenderly kissing my neck and holding me into his chest. He gave me shivers down my back, he always knew where to make me weak in my knees, such a tease he is!

It then happened, a few weeks ago I had been getting rather ill and pretending I was fine. I really had no idea what would come of it. Finch started to worry about me and stay home from work and care to me. I kept telling him I was fine but he never left my side. He truly made me feel like I was his world and he would never leave my side. When he left to get the shopping done I glanced at the calendar. My eyes couldn’t believe what they saw. I threw the blanket off and looked at it thoroughly.
“Lies! It it can’t be!!” I exclaimed looking at the date, 9th of January 2009. I laid back onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. Hoping for Finch to come home soon. However, he never did come home that night. It started to storm and rain fell down hard, I panicked and ran outside to the shops. Running down the streets of Japan screaming out “FINCH!!” my voice quavered as I started cry. He would never leave unless he had a good excuse. I sat on the side walk, my dress was completely drenched. I thought of what happened had he been...
“NO!” I yelled he wouldn’t even if that happened he would surely TRY to inform me...right??   
“Right, Finch?” I said under my breathe as I put my hands against my face. The rain started getting heavier and heavier, it felt like it was hard to breathe. I got up and started to run again calling out to him until I tripped and fell down the rainforest hill. I tumbled a fair bit, my ankle was bruised and my dress was completely covered in dirt. I stood up and started calling out again. Tears ran into my mouth as I kept screaming out to him, but there was no answer..

I sighed and sat on the ground, there was no point, he must be gone somewhere. Maybe he was at the house again? I tried standing up but my ankle shot with pain and I fell back down once again.
I sat watching the rain all again and again, my tears wouldn't stop I had to get to him! I HAD to tell him something! I think it was then my scream finally reached him. I screamed and cried at the top of my lungs and he walked from behind a tree.
"Eri!! Oh my gosh! are you alright!?" He said in fear as his eyes darted.
"I'm fine, at last I found you.." I said standing up and falling into his arms.
"Yeah..you sure look it Eri!" he exclaimed and scold me, I smiled and leaned back.

"Actually Finch.." I said smiling rather much, "I AM fine! I wasn't really sick sick" I said wipping tears away.
He stood there looking at me as if I some how lost my mind with the rain.
"Uh Eri??" Finch said looking concered.
"The thing is Finch...I-I...I hope you're ready to be a father!" I yelled out to him.
Finch looked at me for a few seconds before running to me and hugging me
"We're going to be parents Eri?" he said as if I was telling a lie

"Y-yes we are," I said with joy "I noticed it I was late for my monthly's and I put two and two together so  I took a test and.. It was postivie!" I said hugging my lover back
Finch laughed with joy and kissed me as the rain started to fall down again.

9 months later I gave birth to a girl called Erika and name I always wanted. I craddled her in my arms and looked up Finch who pretended not to be crying. I laughed at him, he truly is someone I love..

"And this everyone of Hello!Project is my story of my life after I left you all! I wish you all the lucky in the future!!" I said as Erika came running up on the stage now being 2 years old her short black hair was put up in pigtails with kame ties.

So that is it, I leave you all here in Japan as I go to my new like in the UK with Finch and my daughter Erika.[/i
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 02:48:24 PM by SweetHoney »

Offline SweetHoney

• Member+
  • xxSayumi Michishigexx
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 02:46:52 PM »
Hello!Projects [Elders] Last Christmas Together

Intro:
It all started in 1997. A J-Pop manager/producer in the music industry called Tsunku had gathered all kinds of young Japanese girls and formed many groups. One being Morning Musume.

Chapter 1: Hanging Decorations

It was now Decemeber the 1st, ever single Morning Musume girl handed each other Christmas decorations to hang upon their Christmas tree.
"Here Ai-chan," called out Kamei Eri handing the 22 year old Takahashi Ai, rather long red and sparkling green tinsel. Takahasi took the shining tinsel from Kamei smiling, she wrapped it all around the tree. Koharu Kusumi, the youngest memeber in Morning Musume readied the Christmas stocking that shall hang up on the fireplace. All the girl were engaged in the actitives. That was until they remembered about the Elders Club graduating from Hello Project next year.
The mood withing the lit ten Christmas room dimmed down. All the girls remembered the times they spent with their senpai's and friends and finding they were be actually leaving wasn't a very Merry Chirstmas for them. Kamei Eri then poped her head up with an idea,
"Why don't we invite everyone for Christmas here? That way we'll all be together one last time!"
Everyone agreed with the turtle and that's when the mission began.

Chapter 2: Gathering Everyone

Soon after Kamei's idea, everyone bustled along for the Elders Club to come and join them for Christmas. Koharu prepared extra Christmas stockings and even LinLin and JunJun were into it. Excited to meet all the other girls they never had a chance to meet. Within the room there t'was not one girl sitting down doing nothing. All were up and busy preparing, Tanaka Reina the "yankee" of the group was up in the spare rooms decorating for everyone, she to was rather excited to be sharing Christmas again with her friends and senpai's.
Sayumi, went through the Hello!Project CD's in the draws and took out the Christmas ones so everyone would have a karoke night as well. She to wanted to get involved, Sayumi loved to do karoke but not to lose. But so long as she had fun..it wouldn't matter to her.

Getting everything ready and all was great, but the real challenge was actually getting the Elder's Club here. Takahashi, Aika, Eri, Niigaki were in charge of gathering everyone.
"Ahhh this will be hard >___<" exclaimed Aika sighing
"Cheer up Aika-chan, we can do this!" Ai exclaimed patting Aika on the back.
The girls grabbed their coats and tried to go outside. However, the snow was so thick on the grass it would be impossible to travel on foot, especially at this hour. They palced their coats back up and grabbed the phone instead.
After a few hours, everything was ready. The rooms done up, the Christmas tree finished, the stockings finished and all of the Elder's Club girls were rung.
With yawns of accomplisment the Morning Musume girls snuggled all up around the fireplace and fell asleep, dreaming about their Christmas to come.

Chapter 3: Celebration Time?

T'was about 2 or 3 weeks after the arrangements had be settled. The girls bustled out of the door down to the supermarket. Even though their die hard fans that lurk on Hello!Online were there asking for their autograph and a picture with them. They avoided them and went straight for the food, drinks and of course they couldn't forget the party popers!!

However, the fans had caught up while at the checkout and Sanrio Kamei Eri's number one die hard fan had managed to get a picture with her as well as her autograph (Oh the luck of him!!) Before any of the other fans could get a hold of them they were finished at the checkout and off they were to start cooking the food and setting the table. At excatly 5 o'clock they reached back and started cooking. Eri was being teased about sanrio and how she gave in to him. But she didn't stop setting the table to fight back after all they would of caved in to right?
Sayumi and Reina were put on the cooking, Sayumi's lovely long hair was tied up into a bun with pieces of hair sticking out. However if you looked closer you could see sparkles of glitter in it. Reina chucked the chicken into the oven and shut the door, walking away she slumped into the nearest chair.
"Argh, that chicken is evil it better be the best tasting chicken or else Reina won't be happy!!!" Reina exclaimed as she looked at the cooking chicken.

Now 6 o'clock the guests would be arriving anytime soon. The girls were changed into their best evening dresses that were long and silky. The also would stain easy, everyone had bets on who would spill food on themselves. Poor LinLin and JunJun were the targets, as soon as the laughter grew the door bell rang. Without heistation they all jumped and bumped into each other till they reached the door falling onto each other. Yoshizawa Hitmoi opened the door, beside her was Ishikawa Rika, Asami Konno, Miki Fujimoto and many more.
"Ohh everyone such in a rush to just see me? I feel so flattered." Yossie said pretending to blush.

Chapter 4: Christmas Feasting Time! YUM~

The table set, candles lit everyone sat down and started to talk how everyone has been. The attention was mainly set onto Iida Kaori and Nozomi Tsuji, five months ago Kaori Iida's child had passed away and everyone wanted to make sure she would be okay and if she wanted to talk...they were all here for her ^___^ As for Tsuji, she has a child as well a young healthy girl called Noa Sugiura who she did not bring and left with her fiancé Taiyō Sugiura. It was a shame as the Morning Musume girls wanted to see Noa sooo much, but they guessed this was Tsuji's Christmas with her friends.

Everyone went silent as Reina brought out the chicken and placed it on the table.
"It better taste nice or I'm gonna!" She exclaimed
"Calm down Re-chan I bet it tastes great!" said Yuko Nakazawa cutting off some breast and a leg.

By 8 o'clock every single girl was stuffed and petted their stomach's, however the girls had won the bet as LinLin and JunJun spilt the gravy on the dress and tried to hide it with the napkins. Time to pop the party popers! Yossie and Rika grabbed one and 'POP' Rika had gotten the full end and received a pink hat and a little panada toy that she placed on the table. So on all the girls ended up with at least something and made a table full of the toys and they went off for their karoke.

"I'm F-I-R-S-T!!" Sayumi called out as Rika grabbed one of the mic's
"Ah Sayu-chan, here have this one," Rika said handing her the other mic.

The two had a duel off with Oujisama to Yuki no Yoru

Sayumi's lines were 'TEREBI wo mitetara fuan ni nachatte anata ni denwa shita yuki no yoru'
Rika's line were the chours 'oujisama mitai na hito yasashiku tte mitame wa he na chokorin dakedo'

It wasn't enough however, They put down the mic's and gathered up the Tanpopo group for this song.

Up went Aibon, Kaori, Mari and Rika stayed up as they perfomed 'Oujisama to Yuki no Yoru'

Everyone was clapping and singing along, soon enough everyone was even up dancing to the song!

Chapter 5: Pittari Shitai X-mas!

PucchiMoni jumped up for the last song of the group Pittari Shitai X-mas! The room was full of cheerful laughter and singing. No one in the room was caring about anything.... not even the fans waiting outside for them. Well however they had given up as they had already gotten their autograph's. Off walked Himalia smiling with KonKon, Yuko and Kei's autograph, ♥Aichan_Itaikunaimon!♥ with Miki's, SailorMari with of course Mari's and imaretards' with somehow Ai-chan's and Eri's

Forgetting about them now the celebrations were still on and PucchiMoni was the highlight of the evening. As they were lucky to even get Goto Maki to come back for this evening. Eventually the song had ended.. Eri then jumped up and grabbed the rest of the Morning Musume girls that all stood in front of everyone.

"Remember the plan?" she asked in a whisper
"Yup!" everyone replied back smiling
"Se~no! MERII KURISUMASU!" they yelled out as Party Poppers went off and the whole house was ligthen with Christmas lights

"We love you all," Eri said almost in tears
"That is why we wanted you to have this one last Christmas with us!" Ai continued on from Eri
"Please stay in touch~" Sayumi said doing Usa-chan peace
"Thank you for coming!!~" Aika yelled as she jumped hugging them rather tight :3

M-E-R-R-Y C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S!!~ ♥
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 02:49:18 PM by SweetHoney »

Offline SweetHoney

• Member+
  • xxSayumi Michishigexx
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2009, 02:47:44 PM »
12 Bad Days before Christmas, Hello!Project Girls to the Rescue!

Chapter 1: Caught in the Snow

It was snowing in the town where a relative looking young girl leaned against the wall. As she waited and waited, snow fell and fell before she knew it the trees were now a pure white dressing. She stepped out from shelter to get a closer look and the tree and any sign of her friends...or even human contact.
The snow fell ontop of the 21 year old's head as she waited at the usual place to meet up with 11 of her friends within Hello!Project.
"They sure are late.." She sighed under her breathe as she brushed off the wet snow from her plain black jumper with the initals A.K on the sleeves.

The hands on the clock slowly moved all the way till it struck 5 'o clock, The rather young girl stood up from her seat and headed for home. She was rather dissapointed that her friends had stood her up..
'I can't believe them! .... Wait!! Don't go suspecting things Konno, they may have been held up!' she repeated to herself as she dragged her feet in the layers of snow. Konno Asami was the girl, she looked up at the clouded sky to only see more snow fall within the minutes she walked home. Sighing to herself she turned into Tomeda St, which happened to be a wrong turn she made. Not noticing until she reached a dead end. Her beautiful brown eyes filled up with tears as they run down her cheeks. It was 12 days from Christmas and no one had even really talked to her since the Gata's Concert a month ago.

She slowly turned around to find a rather lost child who looked to be around 7 years old. Swallowing her tears she approched the child
"Are you lost imouto?" she asked kneeling down to the child's level
"H-hai, I am...I lost my mama!" the little girl wailed as her tear drops fell in the snow.
KonKon didn't want this girls christmas to end up like this, she held the little girls hand and asked where her mama was last.
It was only in a matter of mintues KonKon found the mother.
"Oh Miyoko! Thank god you are alright?" the mother said hugging her child close "Thank-you so much Miss Konno it means much to me, you have saved my little girl's and my Christmas!"
The woman bowed and handed KonKon a food voucher. Feeling rather pleased with herself that she "saved" a Christmas she walked off back to her house smiling.

Chapter 2: Christmas Pinku!~

"Sayumin!!" Koharu called out jumping up and down in a Santa suit
"Kohapinku~ what are you wearing??!" Sayumi replied back with a rather taken back expression
"It's 10 Days till Christmas and I want to go out and give all my fans pwesents!" she giggled as she sat down on the sofa
Sayumi looked at her fellow MM member shook her head and she to sat down. The two were planning on going out and meeting their fans before Christmas, however Sayumin didn't have this idea at all...
"Le-GO! ShigePinku~" Koharu called out walking out side the door in a more relastic outfit this time
Sayumi grabbed her presents and walked outside the into the newly fallen snow.

It had not even been five mintues or possibly seconds before their chibi fans yelled out "KOHARU!!! SAYUMI!!!" The girls were tied with autograph requests from the fans. After signing around 20 or more Cd's, Photobooks, posters, paper they slid down into the snow for a break.
"This is tiring!" Koharu complained making a snow angel
"Uh no Duh you idiot you're doing it all wrong it's like this," Sayumi replied back starting to create a snow angel as well
It was then on, the two made a race to finish the angel first. Sayumi won due to the fact Koharu gave up on it. The two layed back in the snow watching snowflakes slowly fall onto the ground.
There however was a young boy who distracted them, he was running down the street with food that was dropping out of his small arms, appearing to be running from bullies.
"Homeless pauper! Go home to your raggy family!" the bullies yelled and cursed at the poor boy
"G-Go away! Or I-I'll go tell Miss Kusumi on you!" the homeless poor yelled back as he fell over a rock
"Yeah yeah like you know Koharu Kusumi!" the teased back.
"Well he DOES know the one and only Mircale-chan Koharu Kusumi you BULLIES!" Koharu yelled at them as she ran over to the boy "Are you alright..."
"Botan my name is Botan.." the boy said timidly
"Botan right, does your family live around here?" Sayumi asked helping the boy up
"Down...down there," he said pointing to an alley "We have to live on streets.."
"That's horrible! And just before Christmas!" Sayumi and Koharu said in unison
"Here please take this so you and your family can have a wonderful Christmas," Koharu said handing the boy a back full of food and a ticket to stay at a hotel
The young boy thanked the girl and ran off to his family. You could say Koharu really is the Mircale of Morning Musume.

Chapter 3: "Elders" Joy to the Elderly

Yuko Nakazawa the oldest in Hello!project sat in the middle of Aya Matsuura and Yaguchi Mari.
"Mari can you hand me the tissue's please?" Yuko asked as she held in her tears
"Hai hai, here you go Yuko," Mari replied handing Yuko her 7th tissue within the last five mintues!
Aya sat there and to grabbed some more tissues and wipped away her tears. Mari was the only one to actually use one tissue up till now..
"Waii such a beautiful movie the Notebook is! Such a sweet elderly couple that really love each other," the all exclaimed finishing off each other's sentence.
They packed up the DvD and turned to TV off as they disscussed what to do as it is now 7 days before Christmas.

"We should go and visit the elderly in retirement homes!" Aya suggested her eyes bright with the idea
"Great idea let's do that," Yuko agreed
"I agree " Mari exclaimed smiling and jumping off the couch "We should go tomorrow,"
They all agreed to go tomorrow morning and give a show to them.
Waking up early in the morning they all got ready and headed off to the main retirement homes within the area. The first arrived at Yomoko's at 10 o' clock
"Let's see... 1, 2, 3, 4, ...... a small crowd of only 250!" Mari smiled at Aya and Yuko
"Well let's get performin then!" Yuko yelled out
The three went on the mini stage they have for karoke nights and chose to sing Jingle Bells, 12 days of Christmas and many more classic songs

Time flew by bit by bit as they travelled from one place to the other. It soon grew into 6pm and then 8pm eventually the didn't even reach back home until 10 o'clock at night.
"That sure was a LOONNGG day," Mari sighed but gave a rather accomplished giggle to herself
"At least we made their Christmas, they all seemed so happy and alive to have us there, I really felt like I could of stayed just to get to know them!!" Aya exclaimed
"Yes I am the same, at least we know they will have a great Christmas after all we did assign them with tickets to go on trips to the Aquarium, Shrines and many more on Christmas.." Yuko explained starting to count up the numbers. "Yeah all 2350 people will be going...Oh well at least they will be having fun!"
With that the girls said their good nights and went off to their beds.

Chapter 4: R.A.R's Cooking Christmas

It was excatly now 6 days before Christmas and Risa, Reina and Ai where looking forward to it. However they would not be spending the next few days celebrating at all, they all were gathering up food and heading out to cook for families with a low budget. That was about an hour ago however, the girls reached their destination and started cooking away until the families arrive. They then would come out and serve them and give them a Christmas wish.

"This isn't what most idols do, but I think this is really a great idea!" Risa said as she peeled away the potatoes.
"No kidding there! This is a great idea and is rather fun! It gives me a warm feeling inside that people can enjoy Chrissy," Ai replied back preparing the knives and forks.
"I know I know, just think of all the families that will actually enjoy Christmas this time it gets me soo excited!!!" Risa exclaimed squealing like a little girl.
"Ditto ditto Gaki-chan~ Hey Reina are you alright there with the roast chickens?" Ai asked looking over at the Yankee "Argh, it looks not.."
"Urosai yo! The chickens just don't want to be properly marinated or stuffed! >__<" Reina yelled as she finished one of the many chickens that sat were to be cooked "This!! These will be the best tasting chickens anyone has ever had!" she noted as she stood there looking into the oven.
"Get any closer and I think you would see fire in her eyes!" Ai whispered into Risa's ear.

Eventually Reina had gotten all the chickens cooked. She giggled as she took each one out of the oven and placed it onto the bench.
"Rei-chan is extremely happy now isn't she?" Risa whispered over to her senpai's ear
"You're telling me just look at her," Ai replied back laughing at Reina's dance around the kitchen and out.
"Reina you're such a slayer, you took the chickens to bake'a you're just such a makea you really love to eat cake's ka!" Reina sang as she spun around the rooms in and out with accomplishment written all over her face.
"It's time that the families arrive now!!" Reina said getting all jumpy she watched them came in family by family. It was her turn to show someone to the seats. However they weren't a poor family or anything. She heard them whisper just trying to get their autographs!! Ai and Risa had also heard the whispers from the "poor" family and Reina shook her head.

"Excuse me, could you please leave," she asked nicely showing them the door
"Um NO!" the rude kids replied not caring about back chatting an idol.
"Please, or you'll leave me no choice.." Reina went on trying to still keep the peace
"Or what?" they rudely remarked back at her. She was left with no choice but to kick them out!
She grabbed the kids by their clothes pushed them out the door and said a true fan wouldn't lie to get to see an idol or and autograph. The kids looked at her as she glared at them and bolted for home!!
"Serves them right >___<" she said under her breathe.

The night soon ended and the three girls walked into a hotel as they were too tired to go home and snuggled up on the beds watching anything that was on the TV at the time..
"I hope they have a Christmas to look forward to now.. or remember," Reina said as she closed her eyes and fell asleep on Ai.
"Yes I hope so to, they all were great people too, not much money but having each other..." Ai said before dozzing off
"Was more important to them then anything..." Risa finished last to go to sleep.

Chapter 5: The Last Saved Christmas

Risako, Yui and Yuki were in charge of well nothing! They hadn't though of anyway to spend the last 3 days before Christmas. Instead they all sat outside watching the snow.

"What should we do?" Risako asked clapsing her hands to catch snow flakes
"I dunno maybe we should just go around helping people?" Yuki asked with her most noticeable killer smile
"Or how about we just go out and see what we can do to help people," Yui said wrapping the blanket around her some more.
The three weren't sure what to do well not everyone.. Yui wanted to go out and petrol the roads for an afternoon. So that is what she was going to do and inform them of her idea tomorrow morning. As of this moment it was late and she needed to rest.

At day break Yui gathered Risako and Yuki to inform them her idea.
"I want to go on the road and help with traffic," she said looking between the two
There was a silence for awhile between the three of them. Yui wasn't sure if they'd break out laughing at her or what.
"That's a great idea! We'll help out too!" Yuki said as she gave Yui and hug
"Yuppers, you're pretty smart Yui senpai!" Risako stated smiling.

That afternoon Yui, Risako and Yuki headed off to the station to ask for assistance or in other words help on how to guide the cars. Within moments they had mastered their tests and had two officers on stand by just incase they made a mistake. Risako was on the 2-4 o'clock shift Yuki was 5-7 and Yui had 8-10. Arriving on Yui's turn she has a hard time seeing through the snow fall. She put an umbrella up to help her view in the process.
Around 9:59pm she walked off the road and that's when it happened
*BUMP*
Something was hit by the car, Yui ran over as fast as she could to find not a child not even a human being however it was a small peachy usagi that had been run over by the car.

Yui held it close to her and run into the vet clinic next door.
"You have to help this poor bunny!!" she yelled at the nurses "Please!"
The nurses took the rabbit and gave it X-Rays.
"There is nothing wrong with this usgai madam," the nurse replied petting it "It is very lucky not to have any broken bones."
Yui grabbed the rabbit and a single tear had fallen onto the bunny.

Risako and Yuki waited for Yuki at the station, when she was late they started to worry.
"Where is she??" Yuki said as she started to get very anxious
"I'ma right here!" she called out running towards them
"Thank god you're alright, but what is that!?" Risako said looking rather shocked.
"HER name is Momo! See she has peached skin and Momo means peach?" Yui said with a grin on her face, "I saved her from the Christmas traffic "

With that Yui snuggled into the usagi kissing it on the head.

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 10:52:28 PM »
*hugs back* I missed you too!!!

*still waits for that story*

Offline Kookyprincess22

• self-proclaimed youngest female on jph!p
  • Member+
  • rawr
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2009, 11:47:37 PM »
Hihi honey-chan,This is aicchan(ai+gaki) I missed you!
Great fanfics btw!

I'm a ninja pirate.

Offline wotachan

• Sexy Princess
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • tee hee
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2009, 01:21:49 AM »
I remember reading this thread over at Hello! Online, but I never got around to commenting.  :sweatdrop:
I love your fics, especially the Nono/Aibon one.   :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Offline SweetHoney

• Member+
  • xxSayumi Michishigexx
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2009, 10:43:28 AM »

Jealousy Can Be A Monster [Hitomi Yoshizawa x Miyuki]

I was bored out of mind. As usual there was nothing absoulte nothing to do on a Saturday afternoon! I felt my hands gather in my pocket; I looked at the contents. Spare money, tattered pieces of paper and my phone. I opened my phone and browsed the contacts. Miyuki was the first that came up as recently used. I smiled; maybe I could spend this boring day with her? To make it all better? I dialled her number as I felt the soft ringing waiting for her voice to answer.

"Moshi Moshi?" Came her voice that was so childish in a good way.

"Hey, Miyuki~!" I said all energetic sitting up from my slouching on the couch. "Say you wanna catch up today?"

"Ha? Erm I can't Yossie..I'm actually spending today with JunJun. I'm taking her to the new clothes store and then we're getting banana smoothies later." Miyuki said to me so quickly I thought I didn't catch it.

My heart felt like it weighed a ton now.

I got a little frustrated. She's always spending time with JunJun never me. NEVER!

I heard her voice call out my name several times before I answered her.

"Oh yeah sorry to bother you then. Have fun!" I said trying to be calm but really I wasn't. I threw my phone across the room in anger. I'm surprised it didn't break I threw it that hard..

So I sat by myself. Bored out of my mind and frustrated.

What gives Miyuki the right to not spend time with me?! For the fifth day now! It's I'm busy with JunJun. Crying out loud what about me? Huh? Miyuki! I can be more then what JunJun is...But you can't see my feelings because you're always so busy with her.

No this is the final straw! I'm going over there now; to claim what is rightfully mine!

I walked the long way to Miyuki's house clenching my fists as I felt the sweat come from them and sting the palm of my hand where I had ripped.

Breathing in and out; I knocked on her door as she answered it.

Her smile was wide as she was laughing on the phone. She took one look at me and said.

"Sorrry Jun. Yeah, she is here. Yeah talk to you later. Haha yeah me to."

I got a lot more frustrated and annoyed that I blurted out;

"What's going on between you and JunJun!!??!"

She looked at me startled; even confused why I came over to see her any way. I made a big commotion so she invited me inside her house.

Sitting down on her couch I felt myself trying to calm down as she answered my question.

"Nothing. We're friends; and why are you even here?" she asked slightly confused at me. I made her more confused when I pushed the JunJun issue more.

"There is something! You're always with her! Talking, laughing everything! It's driving me insane!" I felt myself yelling as she looked at me. Her eyes told me she still was confused. Great!

"Nothing I swear Nothing!" she repeated to me so often I thought it being true...

"Yeah well...it's not right to me." I said under my breathe as I looked away from her.

Miyuki's gaze pinned on me as she asked me simple "Why?"

I looked at her, she looked like she was about to cry in a way. I guess this was the time to tell her my secret.

"I'm in love with Miyuki. I care for you soo much as well." I didn't allow her to answer as I had grabbed her into my arms hugging her tight.

I felt her body shake; did I make her cry?

Looking at her; her eyes filled with tears that stained her cheeks for the time. I wiped them away.

"You serious?" Miyuki asked me biting lightly at her lower lip.

"Yes I am. If I wasn't I wouldn't do this would I?" I told her back brushing her hair behind her ear.

I held her close as I kissed her softly and sweetly.

She looked at me her cheeks flushed red. As her eyes wondering the room before she jumped on me kissing me back.

My saturday you ask? Was it good? Not Boring?

Hell Yeah it was good~! I won the girl I have loved since I met her. What more do I need to say?

Offline SweetHoney

• Member+
  • xxSayumi Michishigexx
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 10:45:36 AM »
Make This Our Happy Summer Wedding [Mitsui Aika x Rei Shuichiro x Reina Tanaka]

Arranged marriage?! No way my parents have got to be kidding! Please be kidding! I don’t want to marry Tanaka-san! She’s is nice and all but I just don’t feel that way for her. Like really! I can’t stay no! I need to run away, Aika said she’d run away with me. Which is great, she is the one I love not Tanaka-san…Maybe I’ll finally get to confess to her? Who knows only the future can tell.

“Ready?” I heard her serene voice call out to me through the window.

“Yup! Be down in two secs!” I replied back to Aika throwing my bag of belongings over the little ledge on the window and jumped down.

Aika’s deep brown eyes looked over every part of my body. Ha? She didn’t trust me did she? I maybe a girl but jumping from that little length isn’t that hard. A few bruises and that is nothing~!

I felt her sigh of relief over me as she helped me up. I smiled at her; caring and beautiful as always. I told myself as I placed my hand on her back leading her to the car. We both looked at each other. Ha! Who was driving? Me or her? I didn’t know so I grabbed the keys. Looking at her to see if she tucked herself in tight; she gave me a little flutter to my stomach. Whoa! Aika you’re playing with my feelings again. Is all I thought to myself as I started up the engine and floored down hard on the accelerator.

“Where to?” She asked as her dark brown hair twirled in the midnight breeze.

“Far Away!” I called to her running a red light. We were going to escape..and that’s what we’re doing! I don’t care what my parents are going to do; but I know I’m NOT marrying Tanaka-san there is no way! NO WAY!

"You alright Rei? You seem lost in your thoughts." Aika said observing me with those brown eyes again gah! I shook it off as I placed my hand ontop of hers.

"I'm just fine Aika, I'll be much better when we're out of this town!" I told her as a smile washed on her face quicker then anything.

Time like these what ran through her pretty little head? I always wanted to just spend one night with her to figure her head out.

Her eyes felt like they took me away. Reading why she wants to run away. I know she won't marry Tanaka-san; but why not? In a way she is beautiful in her own ways...Whoa!!! Hang on a minute! Rei! What! Holy! Sugar!! You look...Hot! Wait I did not say that! Aika you did not just say that!

"We made it!" I sighed turning off the car engine and looking at the hotel I chose. Argh pretty lame but it's better then nothing!

I opened the car door for Aika as she adjusted her shoes. High heels aren't the best to wear on the go~  I thought as I decided to lift her out of the chair. She yelped at me and blushed.

"Rei! You're a girl! Stop acting like such a guy..." Is what she told me her cheeks turning more red.

"Geez Aika~! I'm a girl yeah, tomboy~!" I said back to her walking in the entrance.

How the Friggin' hell I was caught out. I don't know; my parents had came personally with a note saying I'm wedding Tanaka-san no matter what. Argh! NO! I love Aika not her IDIOTS!

I threw myself on the bed in frustration; gosh! Now I REALLY want to tell Aika! I wasn't careful though I said the last words out loud as Aika would out from the bath.

"Tell me what?" She asked running a white towel through her sopping wet hair.

"I'm marrying Tanaka-san tomorrow..no matter what Aika.." I said a little upset and angry of course.

"I see.." She said turning around and walking to grab some clothes.

My eyes wondered; her figure was naturally curvy. It was just ahh...damn it! I almost felt myself get lost in that. But I can't no more! This is it!

I sat up from the bed and moved over to Aika who just timed it perfect. When she turned around I gave a small yet firm grib on her shoulders as I kissed her dead smack on the lips.

Expecting her to struggle and scream; she didn't. I felt her lips kiss mine back each time. The pressure against mine as well as the taste of her running through the kiss. Someone wake me up from this now way!

Before I even new it I had laid her gentley down on the bed and started to strip her of the mini purple towel that was wrapped around her body. I stood back admiring her; everything about her stark naked body had sent shivers down my back. I was seriously going to do this!

I dived in for another kiss; this time locking with her lips as I felt my hands travel up her thighs. Her body shook; from both pleasure and also scared. Committing your first kiss and body to a girl, especially someone you've been friends with for years. Is a little scary. I couldn't help but to enjoy this moment more then anything.

The thoughts I could only hear echoing in my empty head was.

"Scream my name Aika, Scream." However also laid something I wasn't so sure about.

"Let me marry you instead."

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 11:00:03 AM »
gomen for not commenting here for a long time.  :sweatdrop:

GREAT ONE-SHOTS!!  :thumbsup   :thumbsup

ALWAYS~!! :thumbsup

Will support you always~  :thumbsup