JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: X21 - Kagami no Naka no Parallel Girl

Author Topic: Cogi's Oneshots (Sleep Over-TanaKame 10/29/10)  (Read 38574 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Cogi's Oneshots (If I Have a Blog and The Wedding 09/09)
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2009, 07:21:19 AM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :imdead:

The wedding!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2009, 08:22:48 AM »
@JFC- Yup... on Jpopmusic and on Hello To You.. ahahaha... My other online name's Murasaki_Aoi.. :D
Aha! Well, welcome to JPH!P. :)

If I Have A Blog by Sayumi Michishige
All of a sudden I flashbacked to that HM@ ep where they had the typing challenge and Sayu got pwned by the kid and she typed "kuyashi desu" at the end. :lol:

The Wedding
Sweet! VEGAS! :w00t:

Osnap! Secret YoMiki wedding!  :rockon:

Oshit! ShojiKen!
:on lol: :rofl: :mon lmao: XD :kekeke:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2009, 02:58:29 PM »
Inside the Elevator

Yay!  :cow:

Sayumi removed her lips on Eri’s (still in a trance-like mode) and started unbuttoning her victim’s clothes. Risa immediately came to the rescue of her ‘other’ best friend by pulling Sayu away. She helped the still seemingly unaware Eri, stand up and fixed her clothing.

:rofl:  :rofl:

If I Have A Blog by Sayumi Michishige

XD

I won’t make a blog

:lol:

The Wedding

“She isn’t angry about me vanishing from our Hangry and Angry concert tour right?”

:shocked  YoMiki!  :w00t:

“Then, I’ll start the ceremony. Let’s start from the first couple. Do you, Hitomi Yoshizawa, take Miki Fujimoto as your lawfully wedded wife…

“I do… can we skip to the kissing already?”

“Can’t you just wait for a little bit…. Aherm… Miki Fujimoto do you take..”

“I DO! Can we kiss now!?!”

“Uhhm…yeah… Aherm… Do you Shoji Tomoharu take Kenichi Miyazawa to be your lawfully wedded husband…” The officer looked at the two boys already kissing in front of him.

“Yada yada…. Ok fine..Just kiss him…It’s finished! You’re both officially wedded now! Go to your honeymoon! Here are the papers… I already signed it..Gaahhh… Can’t you both wait to get a room?!”

:wahaha:   :wahaha:   :wahaha:

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2009, 07:26:01 PM »
@ JFC- thanks... and what HM@ episode is that? I just watched the reina scene on youtube.. XD

I see lots of laughing smileys here.... Hmm, I think I'll change it for now... I wrote some...fluff(?) oneshot... Guess who's the pairing.ahahaha.. I based my ideas on their DVD magazine vol.23, platinum 9 concert and gravure television...Ahahaha... Enjoy. I'll just post this one because I have work early in the morning and it's like 1am here.. :doh:

Enjoy! I hope the title will give you some hints on the pairing.. :lol:

Shaman King

“Nihao! It’s time for your English lesson!” Junjun beamed as soon as the door opened up. The shorter girl in front meticulously scanned her from head to toe until her eyes widened from the sudden shock.

“WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

“I just want to help you with your English skills for free.”

“Reina’s alright with her English… and I thought I told you that you can’t come in my house?!?”

“Datte~… Datte~” Junjun tried to convince her sempai using her cutesy voice.

“Don’t give me that tone! I already told you that it creeps me out!”

The tall girl laughed at the way her sempai reacted. After a five-minute battle of words and wits (not to mention the battle of pushing and pulling the door) Reina finally let her visitor enter her abode. She gestured Junjun to sit on the sofa while she got some drinks for them in the kitchen. No matter how irritated she was at the moment… she still must be a good host to her guest. But the moment she came back, her patience level escalated.

“Woah sugoi Tanaka-san! It feels like… like… a house…” Reina’s eye twitched at the weird remark.

“It really is a HOUSE!”

“I know, but I really thought that your house would be purple in color and there would be lots of yakuza-like things. You know, samurai swords, guns, skull ornaments…”

“CHOTTO!!! I know you hang out a lot with Eri but please, try to have some protection against her weirdness because you sounded like her just now.” Reina tried to maintain her serious look but on the inside, she wanted to roll on the floor and laugh her heart out. After all, what can you expect from the ‘Atomic Aho’ of the group.

“Ehh? I sounded like her?” Reina saw Junjun looked at the ceiling, immersed with deep thought.
“Yeah, that one’s so Eri-like. It looks like she’s not the Junjun whom I know before. Eri must have abducted her and messed her mind but putting some weird device or something. And now, maybe Junjun’s communicating with queen Eri.”
“Can I cut your communication with the eriens and let’s settle this, ok? I may have some yankee image, but I’m not definitely a Yakuza and yes, I like purple a lot, but I’m NOT OBSESSED with it. There’s a huge difference in that, got it?”

“Hai! Got it! So now, let’s proceed with your English lesson!” Junjun replied cheerily. Reina cringed at the mention of Junjun’s purpose. She grabbed her back pack and started unpacking her English books that her mother sent. “I watched your HaroMoni English Lesson and you really need to study your English. Oh yeah, your party party quote knocked me out and I have a theory that Yoshizawa-san and Ishikawa-san’s group name was originally derived from that episode. You know, when Camus-sensei asked whether you’re ANGRY in that incident, you answered HUNGRY. I bet they just changed ‘U’ with ‘A’  and that’s how they came up with Hangry and Angry.” Reina blinked several times at the way Junjun was thinking and conclude that Eri must have done something with their kouhai. She made a mental note to have a serious talk with her friend later, that is, if Eri will take her seriously.

“I already told you, I’m okay with my English. It’s our day off and I don’t want to spend it by frustrating my mind with studying. I need to relax too! Tomorrow we will have a photo shoot for Gravure Magazine and Reina really needs a rest.” Junjun’s smile didn’t vanish even when her sempai turned down her offer. Instead she gladly returned her books inside her bag.

“So then, let’s relax together! I brought some foods for us.” As Junjun returned her books, she pulled out a bundle of bananas.

“Why am I not surprised?” Reina replied sarcastically. What can she expect from the banana-loving girl of Morning Musume. “Well, I don’t want to eat that like I’m some sort of a monkey… Do you want some banana-split? I have a chocolate flavored ice cream in the freezer?” Junjun nodded wildly. She didn’t particularly dislike Junjun and she’s really not that harsh towards her before. It’s just that she’s somewhat annoyed at her kouhai when she practically came to her house even though she clearly stated, even in front of their many fans, that Junjun can’t come. But a smaller part of her thanked Junjun’s boldness to go against her. She got the bundle and turned on her t.v before going back to the kitchen.

…………………..
Junjun scanned the channels as Reina was preparing their delicious banana-split. She paused at a certain channel showing a well-known but old anime.

“Hey! They are replaying Shaman King!”
Junjun watched the first few seconds showing a scene on Jun Tao and Ren Tao and her mind drifted off.
Tanaka-san is like Ren. She’s hard on the outside but a real softie inside. She would fight for what she believes in but will fight more for the sake of her friends. She shows fake anger to hide her embarrassment.”

Junjun continued to watch the said anime and then she made a decision as the next scene focused on Jun Tao.
“Jun Tao… is like me. I’m Chinese. I support Tanaka-san even though she can’t feel it. I love her even though she doesn’t know it. A doujinshi that I’ve read before has a Jun-Ren incestual relationship… it will be the same for us because a girl to girl love is a taboo in our society. But then, it’s still possible to tell your feelings out loud. I wasn’t joking when I told her I like her in our Platinum 9 concert. I wasn’t good in acting out the third party because I DON’T want to be a third party for Tanaka-san. If only Shige-san wasn’t there…”

………….
Reina grinded some pine nuts and sprinkled in on top of their dessert. She put the two plates on a tray together with some cold juice and walked towards her dining area. She stopped on her tracks when she saw Junjun intently watching Shaman King. Her eyes lingered on Junjun’s calm but serious face. She bit her lip and tried to remove the thought that was trying to cloud her mind.

“Yabai! Not good Rein.. She’s just doing a ‘fan service’ when she told you she liked you and nothing else. Get a grip and try to act cool and cold if you have to.”
 “Here’s our food… Are you sure you didn’t steal this from Saru-chan?” Junjun removed her gaze from the tv and looked at her questioningly.

“Saru… chan?”

“Ai-chan.” Junjun blinked for a while before laughing out loud. Reina joined her laughing fit a little while later. They spent their day, laughing and talking about various things but when it’s almost time for Junjun to go home, the cheery atmosphere vanished.

“Uhhm, thanks for dropping by.” Reina said without looking directly at Junjun’s eyes.

“I should be the one who should thank you. I really had fun staying here.” Junjun replied awkwardly.
“Should I tell her? It’s now or never..”
Junjun took a deep breath before finally having the courage to look at Reina’s face rather than the floor. “Tanaka-san… I want you to know… That I’ll be Jun Tao for you.” Reina was puzzled at what her kouhai said and eventually looked up to face her. At first, she was thinking that Junjun was a victim of Eri’s weirdness but that thought vanished when she saw the seriousness etched on Junjun’s face.

“I… I don’t get what you mean.”

“You’re Ren Tao.. and I’m Jun Tao. You always do things alone but I’ll be there for you, silently supporting you all the way.”

“Ehh? W..why?” Reina held her breath while waiting for Junjun’s answer. Would her prayers be answered or a life of sorrow will await her.

“Because I’m serious when I told you on stage that I like you.” Reina’s tears fell at that instant. She was over whelmed with happiness. Her ‘indirect’ effort was not put to waste. She really liked Junjun. On their DVD Magazine while they were having a photo shoot for Platinum 9, she purposely made that ‘couple act’. She wanted to feel how it will be like if Junjun was her lover. She definitely didn’t want Junjun to be cheating on her but, it’s hard to control the scenes if there were three persons. She really wished before that Sayu wasn’t there at that moment but it doesn’t matter to her now.

Junjun now has a worried look upon her face. She didn’t know why Reina suddenly cried like a child but she let her body moved on its own accord. She embraced Reina tightly and let her cried on her chest.

“You… don’t… know how… happy I am…. Right now…” Reina said in between her sobs.

“Finally, it’s a Jun-Ren pairing from now on.”

……………..
“Arigatou gozaimasu~!”

“Arigatou”

“O-ha~”

“I better sit down, right?”

“It’s been a… why? Stand up!”

“When I stand up, we…”

“Kareshi desu..”

“Kanojo desu..”

“Juno… Jun is fine, right? Hey Jun,”

“Yes?”

“Today, we’re on a date huh?”

“That’s right.”

“In this extensive…. Grass? Grass? What to say?”

“Grass?”

“In a field!”

“That’s it.”

“Ah, assemble now. Off we go. Bye bye!”

The two smiled sweetly at the camera as they walked hand in hand to meet with the others. They told the world that they were lovers. It depends on the one who watched it whether to take it seriously or not. As for them, they were dead serious about this matter and confessing their love in front of the camera was the thing that differentiates them from the anime Shaman King. Jun was contented at silently looking out for her little brother and Ren Tao always pretended that he didn’t care for his friends. The Tao siblings NEVER admitted to each other, out loud, the feelings that they were holding inside.

They just did.

The End

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Cogi's Oneshots (Shaman King- 09/14)
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2009, 08:00:48 PM »
It was rather weird and funny at the same time.  The Jun and reina english portion must have been from the concert of Jun showing her English books correct?  I have no idea about Shaman King but it seemed interesting to me.  Good Job
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2009, 10:34:17 PM »
Do I sense that you like Shaman King a little? lol. This was a little oddly written but I absolutely loved the part at the end. So cute!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2009, 08:13:56 AM »
Now I can't watch the Platinum concert & Gravure interview without thinking of your story :wub: Jun-Ren is not my fave pairing but this is too cute :heart:

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2009, 12:33:26 PM »
Aw, how adorable!

This is the first story I've ever read that had JunRei in it. XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2009, 07:10:29 AM »
@ JFC- thanks... and what HM@ episode is that? I just watched the reina scene on youtube.. XD
Episode 27 [2007.10.07] :thumbsup

Shaman King
Osnap ReinaJun! Not just fanservice anymore! :rockon:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2009, 02:05:37 PM »
I have to admit, the JunRei pairing is completely new for me. Yet because you wrote this so well, I can actually picturing it happening in my mind. Well done! :twothumbs

Oh and Kagami? Brilliant, just brillant :oops: KameShige = :heart:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2009, 04:42:49 PM »
“Woah sugoi Tanaka-san! It feels like… like… a house…” Reina’s eye twitched at the weird remark.

“It really is a HOUSE!”

“I know, but I really thought that your house would be purple in color and there would be lots of yakuza-like things. You know, samurai swords, guns, skull ornaments…”

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2009, 03:18:17 AM »
@kurosawa87- yep, that's their platinum 9 concert :D
@rndmnwierd- yah... I like it.. XD
@badsaints - ahahaha... I corrupted your mind.. XD
@JFC- I wish that it's really true!!! But... uhh... I like it better with TanaKamei... :onioncheer:
@lil_hamz - thanks.. :love:
@ kRisZ - Ahahaha..glad to know you still like my funny fics.. :XD

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2009, 03:25:24 AM »
this next one is a continuation of Inside the Elevator... Well, based it more on my experience when I'm talking in the phone at midnight and when I read a fic (forgot the title) about Eri sleep talking..well, well... just read on...XD

How to React to a Confession (Part 5 of Inside the Elevator)

“Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah”

“Uh uh… yup…and then?”

“Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah…..”

“*Yawn* yeah.. hmmm, uhuh… sou~”

“Blah blah blah blah blah blah…. Eri?”

“…”

“Hey Eri! Are you even listening to what I’m saying?”

“….”

“ERI!!!! ARE YOU ASLEEP?!?”

“Huh?!? What?!?” Eri replied

“Did you fall asleep on me just now?”

“No… I was listening intently on what you’re saying. And I was remembering something funny that I suddenly became silent. You know me.”

“Oh you remembered something funny?”

“uhhh… yeah?” Eri’s response was more of a question than a statement. She didn’t want to lie to her friend but she has no choice. Sayu will feel very bad if she learned that she FELL ASLEEP but it was actually Sayu’s fault in the first place. She glanced at her digital clock beside her bed. It’s been six hours already since their ‘conversation’ started.

“Well, anyways back to my story…blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah….”

“Here we go again”

……………………
“Uhuh… ok… hhhmm…huh? and then? yeah….... so… ok… it’s alright with me…really……sure…………..”

“Eri!!!”

“Huh?!? Yeah? I’m listening… I’m just checking my mail that’s why I became silent for a while.”
“Geez, now I know how Reina felt. If this keeps up, I’ll really fall asleep and it’ll be hard for her to wake me up. Sayu can’t tell that I’m already sleep-talking earlier. Bad thing is that I can’t remember what I’m saying.”

“Really? SO who mailed you?” Eri paused for a while. No one mailed her for the last five hours so she thought that the last message would be enough for the doubting Sayu. She’ll just mail Reina later and tell her that the last message was at 3 in the morning. She did help her earlier so Reina should help her too.

“Reina. She just said good luck and goodnight.”

“Reina? Now why would she mail you at this time?”

“Uhh, because she’s my friend too and she experienced yesterday what I’m going through right now so she was just checking me out.”

“Ohh… Ok, I’ll let you sleep now.”
“Finally!” Eri rejoiced inwardly. At last, her friend was letting her sleep, she’s luckier than Reina who just slept for about an hour while she can sleep for another four hours. “Just don’t forget our date tomorrow at nine in the morning. In front of the Up-Front Building. I love you! oSAYUMI!!!”

“What the…. EHHH?!?! A DATE?!?!? Since when?!” Eri tried to remember what her friend was telling her earlier but the most that she can remember was the rambling of her friend about her looks and some cute things that she saw. She decided to give up thinking and let sleep fall on her.

…………………
“Hey Eri, is it alright if I’m going to tell you something?”

“Uhuh”

“But please don’t feel grossed out or something or jeopardize our friendship.”

“ok…”

“Honestly, What I told earlier. About me liking Reina. That was just lie. I was really trying to vie for a position as a leader nothing else.”

“hhmm”

” Promise! It’s the truth! I thought that if I became the leader, I can do anything that I want… Including my selfish reasons... with you.”

“huh?”

“I took the chance to kiss you last week, when you were really ‘knocked out’ on that Yomiki scene in the elevator… because I really like you… A LOT.”

“and then?”

“Then I thought that I’ll be using my leadership powers to make you fall for me, that is if you don’t feel the same way towards me. I’ll be the first one to break that leader-sub leader thing if you’re not my partner. But remember what Koharu said earlier?”

“ yeah…”

“If it’s in seniority, I don’t have a problem because it’s you who I’m with.”

“ so…”

“So I’m taking this opportunity to ask you on a date tomorrow. It’s our rest day right? I’ll see you in front of Up- Front building at 9. I’ll take you to my favorite places which I know for sure, you will like.”

“ok…”

“Are you sure it’s okay? You’re not disgusted with me for liking you?”

“it’s alright with me…”

“really?”

“really……”

“So by this…I think… we’re officially a couple now?”

“sure...”

“Yatta!!! YEy! You don’t know how happy I am right now… I love you Eri.”

“…..”

“Eri?”

“……”

“ERI!!!”

……………..
“HOLY CRAP SO THAT WAS IT?!?!?”

“What was, ‘so that was it thing that you’re talking about?” Eri gazed at the person in front of her. She glanced at the clock and it showed her that it’s just eight in the morning.

“EHHH?!?! SAYU?!?! What are you doing here?!?!”

“I know I said that we have a date at nine but since you’re my girlfriend now… I thought that it’s sweet to pick you up. And besides, sometimes you become tardy and come up thirty minutes late.”

“HUH?!?! Ehh??!? EHHHHH?!?!”

“I know you hang-out with Gaki-san a lot but please, stop being the second ‘reaction queen’.”

“NANI?!? USO!!! USO!!! I’m not like Gaki-san!!!”

“You should hear yourself just now. Anyways, I watched your Futarigoto before I went here.”
“Oh yeah, I talked about her in there… WHAT THE?!?!”

“Very reliable but very spaced out too… She’s really mysterious. You know this mystery can be solved because I’m telling you the answer right now.” Eri backed away a little, she’s not used to ‘this’ Sayu. Well, she’s still her friend Sayu… but the one talking right now is the ‘mysterious’ Sayu.

“I’m spaced-out because I fell for you right there at the audition. I’m mysterious because I liked you right from the start.”

“And I like Umeboshi!” Eri didn’t know what came to her mind to say that thing. All she wanted to do was to divert the topic for she didn’t know how to react to her friend’s confessions.

“Huh? Ok… And I like Spaghetti… So I’ll call you my Umeboshi.. and you call me Spaghetti.”

“Ok. But it sounded a bit weird. More like stupid. But I’m the Atomic Aho of the group right? So I guess, I’m not in the right position to say that. Right?” Sayu smiled. Her friend can be really weird most of the times but still, it’s that character of hers that made her fall for her.

“Yeah, but I still love you nonetheless.” Sayumi moved forward and kissed her friend on the lips. Eri’s mind went blank but after a few seconds, her eyes slowly widened at the shock.

“DID YOU JUST KISS ME?!?”

“ahh yeah?” Sayumi replied nervously.

“ON THE LIPS?!?”

“yeah?”

“THEN THAT WILL MAKE US OFFICIALLY DATING NOW, RIGHT?!?” Sayumi nodded in response. Eri was freaking out and she’s somewhat scared. She was talking about Eri earlier about this and she can clearly remember that her friend answered that she will not feel grossed out or anything. But what her friend was showing right now was the complete opposite of it.

“GEEZ?!? Why didn’t you tell me earlier?! Come on! We have a date in less than” Eri glanced at the clock beside her bed, “twenty minutes!”

“I did tell you about it on the phone.”

“Since we’re officially a couple now… would you please not get angry at me when I tell you that I really fell asleep on you while we’re talking on the phone.”

“Ehh? But you were still responding…”

“I’m sleep talking. Most of the time.”
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 03:27:37 AM by cogi_yoshi »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Cogi's Oneshots (How to React to a Confession- 09/16)
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2009, 04:46:44 AM »
 :lol: :lol: Eri.

BTW, I happened to run into a few of the stories you posted on JPM. You should post some here, I remembered really getting a kick out of the Sadako vs Kayako (or whatever) one. And the end to Miss Momusu 2007, with a shout-out to rokun.  XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2009, 05:35:30 AM »
How to React to a Confession (Part 5 of Inside the Elevator)

Omgass this was so hilariously awesome!
:on lol:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2009, 10:35:50 AM »
 :on lol: :on lol:

totally fast paced and hilarious, Eri must have been just reacting at 100 rpm (reactions per minute)

Any way good job
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2009, 02:22:00 PM »
Oh god of gods   :wahaha:  :wahaha:  :wahaha:  damn

@ kRisZ - Ahahaha..glad to know you still like my funny fics.. :XD

like.?. no, I love your funny fics

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2009, 05:33:23 PM »
I'm so glad you continued with this part. Sayu is hilarious as usual :lol: Eri is just being...Eri :lol:

“GEEZ?!? Why didn’t you tell me earlier?! Come on! We have a date in less than” Eri glanced at the clock beside her bed, “twenty minutes!”
I LOVE this part! XD

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2009, 10:56:32 PM »
Ahhh more Kameshige fics!  :love: *swoons* This one was so cute and funny. What type of nickname is umeboshi for the person you date?! XD I like this pairing so much for their oddness and yet they still manage to remain cute. Thanks for this one it made me all happy and squeal, but you don't want to know about the squealing part. lol

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2009, 07:54:29 AM »
Ahahaha..thanks for all the wonderful comments... :love:

What type of nickname is umeboshi for the person you date?! XD

It's Eri... anything can happen with Eri.. :LOL

:lol: :lol: Eri.

BTW, I happened to run into a few of the stories you posted on JPM. You should post some here, I remembered really getting a kick out of the Sadako vs Kayako (or whatever) one. And the end to Miss Momusu 2007, with a shout-out to rokun.  XD

yeah... I'm addicted to Rokun's a little girl's odyssey that time..XD

Miss Momusu 2007

Nakai: "And now, for the Ms. Congeniality award...ms. Niigaki Risa!!"

Risa: "EHHH?!?! HOUTOU NI?!? OH MY GOSH... I can't believe it!!!"

Risa approached Tsunku for the award

Risa: "I would like to thank my family...friends and all the fa...Ehh?!?!"

Tsunku grabbed the mike from Risa

Tsunku: *whispered* This is not the Oscar awards....."Ahermm... And now, for the Ms. Photogenic award...

Sayu: *Thinks* "I'm sure I will win that award.. Nobody can resist my Usa-Chan charm."

Eri: *Thinks* "Look at Sayu grinning at herself. I'm sure she thinks she will win the award. I would like to see her face when Tsunku will announce my name instead of hers."

Tsunku: "The winner....ms. Kusumi Koharu!!"

Sayu and Eri: "NANDATTO!!??!"

Kusumi got the award from Nakai, waves to the crowd, and to Sayu and Eri

Nakai:"The Best in Swimsuit award goes to...Kamei Eri!!"

Eri: *thinks* At least I won an award...

Nakai: " And now, the part you've all been waiting for... The Question and Answer portion!! It will determine who will win the Miss Momusu 2007 award! We will start with ms. Michishige, the rest of you, kindly put on your earphones... Please pick a number from this box...She picked... Judge no. 3.. You may now ask her your question."

Mari: "What would you do if you have a very large pimple on your face and you have a photoshoot that day?"

Sayu: "Ahhhm... Ehhh... I think... I think I can't mask it with a make-up because it may irritate it more and destroy my beautiful, flawless skin... I think I will ask the agency to re-schedule my photoshoot for that day. That's all, thank you!"

Tsunku: "Thank you, Ms. Michishige... And Now, may we call on Ms. Yoshizawa Hitomi!"

Yossie picked number 5..

Nakai: "Judge no.5, please ask her a question"

Rika: "A lot of Hello Project girls have been linked to you... But I know 3 girls who are close to you. And those 3 have been paired to you in many fanfic sites. Out of these 3, who will you choose as a girlfriend for real: Miki, Maki...or Me?

Yossie: "*sweat drops* Tha...that's a very hard question... Can't I just choose the 3 of you?"

Rika: "No! You only have to chose one!"

After 10 seconds of silence...

Yossie: *whispered* "you"...

Tsunku: "What? Who did you chose?"

Yossie: "I chose.. (looks into Rika's eyes).. Ishikawa Rika."

Rika: "OK!!! No more further questions...Next!"

Tsunku:" Alright... *sweatdrops*.. We now call Ms. Tanaka!"

Nakai: "Reina picked no. 1.. Judge Goto, kindly give her your question."
Reina blushed

Maki: "In your opinion... Is it ok for you to love a person who's older than you?"

Reina: *blushes even more* " Ahhm... For me, age doesn't matter. Even if the person I loved is older than me (looks straight into Maki's eyes)...Or even if that person seems out of my grasps... I will do everything for her...err...that person so she...err..that person will love me back.That's all, thank you."

Maki smiled sheepishly at Reina

Nakai: (looks back and forth at Reina and Maki)..."Ok, next we have, MS. Takahashi! Please pick a number."

Ai: "Judge no. 2 please.."

Tsunku: "Goodluck to you... Nakazawa-san, please ask her your question"

Yuuko: " If you belong to some secret organization... And in order for you to gain power and their trust, they ordered you to kill your friend...let's say... They want you to kill Miki... What would you do?"

Miki: *thinks* Does Nakazawa has a hidden grudge on me?

Ai: " I think I will kill Miki..."

Miki: "NANI!?! So do you want to..hmmmph.."
Yossie covered the sub leader's mouth...

Yuuko: "Is that all?"

Ai: " Hai, that's all, thank you!"

Nakai: *thinks* What a girl.... "And the last one to answer, may we call on, Ms. Fujimoto!"

Miki gives her famous death glare to Ai

Nakai: "The last judge to ask a question is ms. Aya Matsuura."

Aya: "I know that you like Momusu a lot... And we have a special unit called GAM... You were close to Hitomi in Momusu, and you're my bestfriend..If you were to chose between the two, who will it be.... Hitomi in Momusu...Or ME in GAM?"

Miki: *sweatdrops* "Ehh?!? What a stupid question! Could you make a more sensible one?"

Aya: "Just because you find it hard to answer, it doesn't mean that its a stupid question... Now answer it!"

Miki: *gulp*... I guess, I will choose you and GAM..because..."

Aya: "Good answer!!!"

Miki: "Ehh?!?'

Tsunku: "While we wait, let us watch a performance from our special guest from Korea! She will sing the korean version of Renai Revolution 21... Let us welcome ms. Hyun Young with her Love Revolution 02!!"

After the performance...

Nakai: "We will now announce the winner...Starting from the 4th runner up....Ms. Sayumi Michishige!!!"

Tsunku: "For the third runner up, please congratulate...Ms. Reina Tanaka!!"

Nakai: "Our second runner up goes to.... Ms. Ai Takahashi!"

Tsunku: "I will announce first the 1st runner up, the one whose name will not be mentioned will automatically become the Ms. Momusu 2007!! Our last year's winner will present the award... May we call on, Ms. Makoto Ogawa!"

Makoto: Arrives at the stage with the crown and the sash..

Tsunku: "And the 1st runner up...Ms. Miki Fujimoto!!! We have ms. Hitomi Yoshizawa as our new Ms. Momusu for 2007!!!"

Makoto put the crown on Hitomi's head and pinned the sash on her dress
Makoto: "Congratulations!"

Hitomi: "Thanks!"

Tsunku: "By that, we now conclude that Ms. Hitomi Yoshizawa will be the next Momusu who will graduate this year... We now end our program, Good evening everyone!!"

Hitomi: "NANI!?!?"

The End

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: X21 - Kagami no Naka no Parallel Girl