JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Smile

Author Topic: [ishiyoshimikiaya]Lonely, we are (completed)  (Read 3834 times)

Offline 7Seas。

• Member+
[ishiyoshimikiaya]Lonely, we are (completed)
« on: October 21, 2009, 01:50:20 AM »
This is my old works, about 1 year ago, when there was a moe battle in my local forum.
so i translated it into English. But i did a bad job......
not so good....>.<

=======================
Fujimoto Miki Version

Just finishing today’s photo-shooting, I felt a little bit sorrow. Strong light made my eyes painful. I felt nervous facing those photoflash, which I have been accustomed to for almost 7 years. I wanted to throw up. I couldn't think, well, didn’t want to think…
My phone rang. It was Ayaya…
“Your new song is really nice~ Mikitty~ You’re not inferior to Maeda-san~”
I just smiled, not able to say anything.
“You’re always smiling~! Like a fool~” She smiled, too.
I decided to take a bus home after sharing a nice dinner with Ayaya. It has been quite a long time since I last took public vehicle. Cool winds blew in from the chink of the windows.
I wrapped a scarf around my neck, but still felt cold. My face, without any making-up, was covered by my hat and sunglasses, which made me unrecognised by the bus driver.
When the bus passed a hirst. I was trapped in some illusions. I felt I got back to hokkaido, my hometown, and returned to my youth. Maybe the driver has never heard of me, or even, he has never known a group named Morning Musume, and a former member, called Fujimoto Miki.
At that time I really wished nobody had known me. I was what I had been, a young immature and rash girl like before. No need to hide the feelings of loving somebody, no need to show my fake smiling face, no need to shake hands with masses of fans and wotas, no need to take pains only to present a wonderful concert.
If it had been true, I wouldn't have met you, admired you, fallen for you and eventually lost you.
I wondered whether I should blame myself or feel sorry for myself.
In my hand lay the cellphone. Did you still remember this was my first work after frozen for over ten months? Did you still remember this was my first enka single?
I buried myself in my thought. I couldn’t remember when I fell in love with you. I could only remember the hug, you gave me in your graduating concert, made my heart broken. However, I was the only one who heard my crying inside. I wanted to scream and cry in front of all the people there. But I had to hold it back, all because you had said to me on the backstage ----- “Mikitty~ don't cry!”
When you hugged me, you whispered, “Mikitty, fighting!”
And the three words, which I had been willing to say to you for quite a long time, had to been hidden in my deepest heart…forever
I had thought that I had got the chance to stand around you after Ishikawa’s graduation, and become another special one in your heart. However, I overevaluated myself. The only one you loved was her, always and never changed. Why was I so naive? Don't laugh at my stupidness. Don’t sympathize with my frailness.
Well…Let me become the new leader of Morning Musume after you! That was the only thing I could do for you, and also the only thing that could make me special and important to you.
After a while, you called me, cheerfully, “Mikitty, Ongaku Gatas will be organised!! I will be with Rika in the same group again!!”
You laughed like an overexcited child, but all I gained was pain, pain and pain. Why there should be Ongaku Gatas? Why you stayed with her again? Why I could catch nothing but a short fake happiness with your illusions?
I couldn't understand why I felt so desparate… why an immature rash girl could feel desparate?
Well…Well…please, please, please, everybody, leave me alone!!!
How about making gossips?
And then I would be dismissed from Morning Musume.
I had devoted all my energy to Morning Musume and YOU!
I had no more strength to move on.
Please trust me!

Then you said “Mikitty fighting, wish you happy~”
Well, for me, where could I find my happiness?

My phone rang again. The ringtone seemed similar but like a stranger.
Your voice ran into my ears, sounding distant while close. Just like my feelings, anxious but willing…
I heard my new single from the earphone, and the same words from you, “Mikitty, fighting!”
All of a sudden, your image became clever, never so clever before.
And exactly at the same time, I felt tears running down…

=========================
Ishikawa Rika Version
How was my feelings? Excited or depressed? I really didn't know.
After four years together, V-U-den have to come to an end like destiny. Sales of singles went worse and worse. Sometimes I wondered whether I was still the same Charmy, charming and attractive when in Morning Musume.
Well, in fact, I had never really considered myself charming and attractive.
Ongaku Gatas has released its third single, and Eggs grew up quite fast, which comforted me a lot, but made myself an old lady.
Well, how do you like Charmy? From the immature and lovely girl in Morning Musume to today’s sexy lady. I gained some weight, face turning a little bit round. But I never stopped asking the old question in every performance --- “Who is the most charming member in Morning Musume? Charmy!! Who is the most lovely member in Morning Musume? Charmy!! Who is the sexiest member in Morning Musume? Charmy!!”
And then waited for the complains from other members.
I still remembered someone had predicted the 4th generation was the strongest one in history. It was more like a family than a group. Ganko Family! Handsome Yoshizawa Papa, charming Ishikawa Mama, and kuso twins.
I devoted all my heart and soul to the family, and to YOU, my beloved Ganko Ittetsu.
I knew, I knew, I knew, you loved me, too
BUT! Why were you always smiling tenderly to me as well as to the others? Why were you caring about everyone, not only ME?
I guessed, I was not the only one who loved you with her whole soul.
Have you ever experienced this kind of feelings --- even if the couple stayed together every second, they still felt lonely, still felt an invisible gap between? Could you understand it?
Not all the hugs meant happiness.
Not all the kisses meant forever.
You know? My sweetie, my eyes couldn't take away from you, and you were the only person in this world I feared to lose.
A taxi rushed past me, the car light flashing, leaving a lonely and blur ray behind…
And I stood here, missing you.

Just today…
When we shot the new PV
You kissed me.

===========================

Matsuura Aya Version
I am Matsuura Aya. I am Ayaya. I once was the sweetheart of this island. Now I am the A in GAM.
GAM has no work to do for quite a long period, and how long this period will last is still unknown. All is because of the gossip --- the one about Mikitty.
I knew the gossip was fake, however, I still buried myself in the emotion of jealousy.
If you were just willing to forget her or give up your love, please don't damage yourself in this way with a MAN!
Why didn't you turn to me? Why didn't you stare at me and run into my arms?
I wanna take care of you! I wanna treasure you! I wanna tell you --- I LOVE YOU!
But you destroyed your future, and also my heart.
The truth made me back to the cold reality… I am just your close friend, not anybody else.
Damn it ! Damn it! I don't wanna be your friend only for the whole life! I don't wanna look at you only in the distance! I don't !!!

Jealousy, eventually, conquered me and my heart.
So I couldn't think of anything, but shouting at you “Where is your fucking self-respect?”
So I just looked on you coldly, caring nothing about you.
So I pushed you away, when you turned to me for a warm hug.
So I turned a deaf ear to your voice of calling my name, and left you alone in the darkness.
At that time, I forgot GAM belonged to both of us.
I forgot I was the only one that you could turn to when you were helpless.
Your helpless eyes appeared in my dream that night, like a nightmare, frightening me to wake. Staring at the ceiling of my dark and silent room, I heard the sound of my heart’s breaking.
You know, you are the last person in the world I want to hurt… you know that…

These days, I have always recalled the kiss in Melodies’ PV.
“Ayaya’s lips are really tasty…” you whspered to me then...

--- the end ---

Though it was a story of quarter love, I didn't arrange Yossie version in it. Sometimes I thought there was no need for her to appear, because she didn't know that she was loved by Mikitty, and the same with Mikitty, she didn't know ayaya’s love. (Laugh)
A little bit sad…the atmosphere in the story~
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 05:03:29 AM by 7Seas。 »

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
Re: [ishiyoshimikiaya]Lonely, we are
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 05:46:43 AM »
AJA!!!
An IshiYoshiMikiAya story! :heart: :heart: :heart:
aww... poor Mikitty :( bad Yocchan, bad Yocchan :smhid
 :lol:
I miss reading fics with these girls, so if you have more fics with them post them too :yossi:  hehe
well, waiting for the next chapter!!! :twothumbs

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [ishiyoshimikiaya]Lonely, we are
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 06:24:05 AM »
Interesting, I like it so far, Mikitty recovering from the firestorm, nice :thumbup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [ishiyoshimikiaya]Lonely, we are (ishikawa ver renewed)
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 05:14:06 PM »
Love triangle square? :P

Charmy sure have some fluffy dreams there (though the pink is a little hard to read especially on iphones :P)

Nice start. I'm interested in how the story flows

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 11:24:58 PM »
oh... so now was Charmy :)
poor Charmy, feeling lonely  :(
and OLD XD

well, waiting for Ayaya and Yocchan's POV :D

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 11:35:33 PM »
ishikawa's lack of self-confidence, well it works for the story.

I like it keep up the work

poor charmy :(
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline 7Seas。

• Member+
Re: [ishiyoshimikiaya]Lonely, we are (completed)
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 05:02:01 AM »
thank U for support~ :otomerika:

a sad story~~

i always wanna create a happy ending story, but it seems that i am not good at happy spots~

oh, poor ayaya~ poor mikitty~

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 05:05:54 AM »
Great on the Ayaya version, that was pretty much how she should have felt about that situation at that time.

Good job, keep up the good work!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 09:45:33 AM »
 :cry: poor Ayaya and poor Mikitty again :cry:

but it was a nice story :thumbsup

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2009, 07:17:09 AM »
:pen_cry:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2009, 09:59:04 PM »
it's so sad, poor Miki and poor Aya :OMG:
nice one shot, i miss to read fanfics about them  :err:
keep writing! :on GJ:

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2009, 09:26:59 AM »
Well done, 7Seas. Well done!  :tntrm:

This is EXACTLY why I love angst. The angst level in this short... ficlet? If you can call it that.. is perfect.
I loved the way you characterised all three of them. Very realistic, very believable.

I've never had my eye on Mikitty or Ayaya (not when the awesomeness that is IshiYoshi keeps stealing my attention xD), but I think their versions had me most moved. Why is Rika not happy? LOL, Yossie kissed her. Only kiddings, I can understand where Rika's angst is coming from too, though she doesn't seem as bad off as the other two.

Especially Ayaya I think... T__T *cries for them*

Although I have to admit, I was secretly relieved, and a little happy, that Yossie's only got eyes for Rika, it seems. <3

Beautiful!

Will definitely be off to read Yasha of Tokyo!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Smile