JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Omoide In My Head

Author Topic: Trey-Trey's Short Stories... Principles of Narcissism (Part 3! At last...)  (Read 9155 times)

Offline Treykun

• Member+
So I've decided to open a thread to post here one-shots and short fics... Gah, I've got too much free time right now XD

Well, the bad influence of some people (They know who they are xD) has make me be a little more interested in this pairing... And since I don't have to study nor work, I've started to write this... And it will have three or two parts, or at least I think so :grin:

Principles of Narcissism

Part 1

Great, great, great…

So this is how it feels when you just can’t help but fell stupid and useless…

Me! Stupid and useless, me! I mean, how’s this possible…?! I am Michishige Sayumi! And Michishige Sayumi is the cutest girl in the whole world…! And I’m also intelligent and a stubborn person! I’ll repeat it again: me!

This may sound narcissist, but it’s just like it is…!

I AM PERFECT! Just the way I am…

So… why the hell she keeps teasing me?! She’s always making fun of me, ME!

I’m so freakin’ angry at her… Well, in fact, I’m always angry at her, but all the fault is hers. She’s always a stupid bully. But when a few days pass, when she’ll realise that I’m angry, she’ll say that she was joking… And then, she’ll put on one of those smiles that always make me melt inside…

Well, now that I’m thinking about it, I must admit that a huge part of the problem is me… Why had I to fall in love with such an irritating girl?!

Yes, have I mention that she irritates me? She does, and a lot. But another huge problem is that she’s only irritating when she’s with me! When she’s around another person, she acts all cute and sweet… and harmless…

I’m totally her target… And we’ve been known each other for about seven years, so she always knows what to say to hit my weak spot…!

But I wonder why she does this… At first she wasn’t like this, but now…

Bah, I guess I should give up on her. I have to admit, reluctantly, that I love her… But she’s definitely not for me…

“Sayumi!” Who the hell is calling me now?!

“WHAT?!” I yell to the girl who is standing before of my eyes wide eyed because of my tone.

“…” She looks at me frozen… I guess I’ve shouted her a little too much…

“Erm… sorry…” I try to excuse myself hiding my rage with my usual cute tone of voice. “What did you want, Leader-sama…?”

She closes her eyes a little, looking at me suspiciously... It’s kinda awkward when she stares at me like that… But, obviously, she’s just too airheaded to see that…

“I’ve just come to give you this planning…” She hands me a paper with our names written on it…

“What’s this for?” I give it a brief look, it seems like it’s for a rehearsal or something boring like that…

“There we have written the pairings for the next rehearsals…”

“Eh?” Pairings… what? “We have to do pairings?”

“Yeah, to do the dancing thing.”

I look at the planning one more time…

“NO!” I scream as I see who my partner is. “Ai-chan, please, I don’t want to make a team with her! Let’s change partners…!”

“No way!” She says dramatically. Of course, she won’t change partners since she’s with her dear Gaki, she’s such a selfish…!

“Please…!” I beg. Ok, this is getting weird… I’ve never have to beg for something… God, this girl is changing my personality…

“There’s no way in hell we’re going to change anything!” She states, sternly… Damn, I really don’t want to be with her, she’ll start to bully me again…

“Please, Ai-chan! It’s a personal favour…!”

“But, wait a minute, why the hell don’t you want to do the practice with Reina…?” She asks, looking at the paper. Seems that she didn’t even know who my partner was… Dork…

“Because…” I take a long pause, it’s kinda embarrassing to say why I don’t want to be with the yankii princess. “She’s… a bully…”

“…” She stays quiet for a moment… And the, she burst out laughing so hard that the tears appear quickly on her eyes… Honestly, I don’t see the funny thing of this situation. “Reina… A bully?!”

“She doesn’t show that part of herself to the others…”

“Of course not!” She laughs cutting me off. What the hell?! How dares she to cut me off?! “She’s such a sweet girl… I can’t imagine her bullying you… Oh please, even LinLin is more bully than she is…”

“Ok, don’t believe me. But I swear she’s always provoking me to make me angry…!”

“I’m sure she doesn’t do it with evil purposes…” She laughs… And again cutting me off…

“Maybe…” I have to admit it, she’s not evil, but she’s just irritating. “But she does it, and it annoys me!”

I put the cute pout mode on, trying to convince Ai-chan to change Reina with Gaki-san… But it’s going to be hard… And I don’t think it will result…

“Ah! Are you mad at her because she has said a few times that you’ve got small bre…?” And she isn’t able to continue since I put my and over her mouth, shutting her up.

Oh yes, I didn’t even remember that… How could she dare to say that?! I didn’t speak to her for a whole weak because of that!

“See, another good point to not be with her on the rehearsals…” I state. Maybe this will help me to convince this dork…

“Bah, that’s not even a reason to not be with her!” Stubborn, isn’t she…? If she thinks Reina is such a nice girl, why doesn’t she make the team with her?! Damn!

“But I don’t want to be with her, and…!”

“Sayumi!” Has she just cut me off one more time…?! “You’re going to be on the same team, and that’s all!” I guess I’ll have to give up…

“Ok…” I say sulking. “But if she makes me angry and I loose my nerves, you gotta know that you could avoid a disaster…!”

“Haha. Ok, I know it…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great, so everyone is with their pairing… Ai-chan with Gaki, Eri with Lin and Jun with Aika… And… about me… I’m alone…

Can this girl be more irritating?! I mean, she ALWAYS says that she can’t stand people who is late, and she ALWAYS arrives late… God! Even Eri has come here earlier than her…

Suddenly someone embraces me from behind and gives me a kiss on the cheek… That’s it! She always makes me angry, but always manages to fix it with these kinds of shows of her affection to me.

But I know this won’t last long… In a few minutes, she’ll be the bully again and I’ll be mad at her… But the mad time won’t last long either, then, she’ll do one of these ‘shows of affection’ and I’ll forgive her… And it won’t last long… And again she’ll make me angry… And blah, blah, blah… It’s always the same story.

“Morning!” She says as she loosens her embrace. “Shall we start practicing? The others have already started…” What’s up with that scolding tone?!

“Yeah, we had to start earlier. But someone wasn’t here on time…” I state, looking at her as I put a pout on, and she laughs.

“Oh, come on… Don’t look at me like that! And let’s sing…!” She says poking my nose. “I hope you sing better than the last time~~~”

See, the bully and mean time started soon… Just as I thought…

« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 07:42:59 PM by Treykun »

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
Re: Trey-Trey's Short Stories... Principles of Narcissism (Part 1)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 02:57:09 PM »
*raised fist up in the air* YES!! A TanaShige! (right?)

Yes, have I mention that she irritates me? She does, and a lot. But another huge problem is that she’s only irritating when she’s with me! When she’s around another person, she acts all cute and sweet… and harmless…
:lol: Reina is just like a boy that likes to bully the girl she likes.

Suddenly someone embraces me from behind and gives me a kiss on the cheek… That’s it! She always makes me angry, but always manages to fix it with these kinds of shows of her affection to me.
:wub:

I need a fix with this pairing badly so thank you!

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 03:20:04 PM »
Why had I to fall in love with such an irritating girl?!

Ohh

When she’s around another person, she acts all cute and sweet… and harmless…

Lol. Who could that be   :D

“Please…!” I beg. Ok, this is getting weird… I’ve never have to beg for something… God, this girl is changing my personality…

XD

Seems that she didn’t even know who my partner was… Dork

Damn   :rofl:

“Oh, come on… Don’t look at me like that! And let’s sing…!” She says poking my nose. “I hope you sing better than the last time~~~”

:lol:

Very cute and entertaining Trey-Trey   XD

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 03:33:37 PM »
Well, the bad influence of some people (They know who they are xD) has make me be a little more interested in this pairing...
:shakeit: Woohoo! *does the boogie dance* Another TanaShige writer joins the club! How can anyone not like this pairing? Their compatibility is so out there for the world to see :wub:

And since I don't have to study nor work, I've started to write this... And it will have three or two parts, or at least I think so :grin:
So jealous since I have both :cry: So this means you have to write more! :P

Great start. Makes me want more XD

But another huge problem is that she’s only irritating when she’s with me! When she’s around another person, she acts all cute and sweet… and harmless…
Isn't it obvious? It's cause REINA LIKES YOU, duh

But I wonder why she does this… At first she wasn’t like this, but now…
Again, duh

“Ah! Are you mad at her because she has said a few times that you’ve got small bre…?”
LOL that part never fails to make me laugh. Wonder how Reina knows about Sayu's bre... :twisted:

:inlove: If thats not obvious enough :roll: Having a lovers' quarrel and they are not even one, yet :lol:

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 03:19:23 PM »

@Chloe:

I need a fix with this pairing badly so thank you!

I see... It's kinda difficult to write about them, since they're opposites personalities... XD So I thought the bully and the victim roles fitted perfectly :grin:

@kRisZ:

Seems that she didn’t even know who my partner was… Dork
Damn   :rofl:

XD We have to admit that Ai's a dork... Lol, a lovely dork, but it's what she is :grin:

@badsaints:

:shakeit: Woohoo! *does the boogie dance* Another TanaShige writer joins the club! How can anyone not like this pairing? Their compatibility is so out there for the world to see :wub:

:rofl: Lol, I don't know how... I guess they're just a weird pairing XD But in a good way of course :grin:

And since I don't have to study nor work, I've started to write this... And it will have three or two parts, or at least I think so :grin:
So jealous since I have both :cry: So this means you have to write more! :P

XD You have both?? Poor you... :grin: But well, poor me too, cause my holidays will end up the friday :cry:

LOL that part never fails to make me laugh. Wonder how Reina knows about Sayu's bre... :twisted:

:rofl: Lol, good observation XD

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 03:37:20 PM »
Well, usually opposites attract and it can work with the typical hate/love thing in a fic but I don't know what is it that makes it difficult to write this pairing. It's like a challenge.
Sayu should use her sharp tongue then the victim will become the bully and the bully will become the victim  :lol:

How can anyone not like this pairing?
Yeah! Though I still don't know what got me like TanaShige in the first place  :mon sweat:

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2010, 09:08:42 PM »

I still don't know what got me like TanaShige in the first place  :mon sweat:

I don't know why either XD They match and that's all :grin:

But now that I'm thinking about it... Probably, I like that couple because I like all the pairings when Reina is on them XD

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2010, 11:40:45 PM »
Part two is here... And since I can't leave this with such a cliffhanger, XD I'll probably do one or two more parts... :grin:

Principles of Narcissism

Part 2

“Sayumi!” God… If she keeps yelling me like that, I’m going to kill her… “Can you, please, dance as a normal person?”

A normal person?! What does she means…?!

“What the fuck are you trying to say?!” I yell at her, and she stops dancing and looks at me stunned. God, I really have to stop shouting like that… Even the other members have stop and are looking at us…

“What are you looking at…?!” I shout, and they come to their business, as Reina stares at me blankly.

“Erm… I’m trying to say…” She mutters nervously… So a simple scream makes her bully attitude disappear… How interesting… “Nevermind…”

And she comes back to her dance.

I wonder why this girl always changes her attitude every five minutes… Now seriously, why did I have to fall in love with this girl…?

“Sayumi, back to practice!” Ai yells at me from behind. Look at how’s talking… She’s just playing some kind of stupid game with her dear Niigaki! But after all, she’s the leader…

“Yes, ma’am.”

I go back to Reina, and we start to practice together… But what the hell is with that smile…?!

She’s looking at me, and has this incredible toothy smile put on…

She’s just weird, I guess. Well, it’s better to not think about it, and practice a little more… But just a little… Ai said before that it was going to be a two hours practice, and we’ve been here about an hour and a half…

“Hey, stop spacing out!” Reina says as she stops again. “In what the hell are you thinking…?”

“I’m just thinking about how more time we’ll have to be here…” I say cutting her off. And now she’s smirking…

“What?!” She asks laughing. “Are you tired already?!”

“I haven’t said that!”

Me?! Tired?!

“Well, you’ve just say that you want to know how more time we need to be here…” She states as she starts to dance once again. “I think that it’s a hint, saying that you’re tired…”

“It’s not that!”

“Damn, it is…” However, she shouldn’t be the one to talk…!

“No! And what about you?!” I exclaim, raising my tone again. “I saw you checking the hour just a few minutes ago! I’m sure that it’s because you want to leave this place already!”

“No, I have a reason to look at the clock…” She laughs, and I start to dance again, next to her.

“And what’s that reason?”

“I was checking at the clock because I just wanted to know how much time I’ll have to hear your yells!”

“WHAT?!” I ask, making the others look at me again and making Reina cover her ears. “I don’t yell that much!”

“Of course not!” Gaki says sarcastically. Wasn’t she busy playing that game with Ai-chan?

“Mind your own business!” And they come back to their jobs… I guess their fear me…

“You see?” Reina asks smiling proudly, because she’s right…

“Whatever…” I say looking at her briefly. “I don’t yell that much! And if I yell at you is because you make me angry!”

“Me?” She asks coming back at her cute and sweet attitude…

“Yes… You!” I state, as I lay on the floor. “You’re the most irritating girl in the Hello! Project.”

“Me?” She asks again, with an even cuter expression.

“Yes!”

“Awe! Are you angry at me?” And suddenly she starts to move closer to me… Ok, now she scares me… She’s going to use her cuteness to make me forgive her, and I’m in a bad position… But this time I won’t forgive her. Damn, I’m tired of this!

“Yes!” Oh no… Here she comes…

Suddenly she lets herself fall… And she falls right above me…

“AHHHHHH!” I yell. “Oh my god! My organs! I’m going to be vomiting blood for years!” I exclaim, and she giggles while looking at my pain expression.

“Hey, I’m not that heavy…!”

“Ugh… Well, yes, but I’m sure you have broken me something…”

“Erm… girls…” Eri says from the other said of the door. “Let those kind of things for when you’re in private, please. Kids are watching…” This girl is such a dork…!

“What are you insinuating?!” I yell blushing, and putting my arms around Reina as a reflex. And suddenly she blushes too and buries her face on my neck to hide it… Awwww, how cute…!

But I’m not going to forgive her so easily!

“I’m not insinuating anything…” The turtle says simply and smirking. “But why are you blushing? And moreover, why do you have you arms around Reina like that?”

“Awwwwww, such a cute couple!” Gaki squeals looking at us.

“Indeed!” Ai says following their stupid game.

Dorks…

“SHUT UP!” I yell, removing Reina from me, and getting up abruptly. “Stop saying stupid things! You’re worst than the juniors!”

“Hey…!” Lin, Aika and Jun exclaim putting a pout.

“Don’t go hey!” I say threateningly. “God! How many times do I have to repeat you should just mind your own business?! Come back to work!”

“Ok…” They all agree looking at me… Am I that scary…?

“Stop, the two hours have passed!” Ai says. “You may go now…”

At last! These have been the longest two hours of my lifetime… Puff…

Everyone starts to take their stuff, well, everyone with one exception… Reina hasn’t got up from the floor, and she’s laid down there… And lost in thought…

“Reina…” I ask approaching her. “What are you doing down there? Haven’t you heard Ai…? We can leave now…”

She isn’t even paying attention to me… Great…

“Come on, get up!” I say looking at my surroundings. Everyone has left already. “Aren’t you happy? Now you can go home, and you don’t have to hear my yells more!”

She gets up immediately and faces me…

“In fact… I like to hear them…” She whispers, looking to the floor.

“Eh…? What…?” Before I can make a proper sentence, she embraces me tightly, and… OH MY GOD…!

What the hell?! She's kissing me!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Trey-Trey's Short Stories... Principles of Narcissism (Part 2 Updated)
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2010, 03:00:54 AM »
Yay! Reina finally seal the deal with a kiss! :inlove: But not before having a screaming Sayu in the house :lol:

I'm curious on how Sayu will react to the kiss :wub:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2010, 03:45:26 AM »
But now that I'm thinking about it... Probably, I like that couple because I like all the pairings when Reina is on them
Well, you're a Reina fan, right?

Told ya that girl tongue/mouth is dangerous  XD

- “Erm… girls…” Eri says from the other said of the door. “Let those kind of things for when you’re in private, please. Kids are watching…”
- “I’m not insinuating anything…” The turtle says simply and smirking. “But why are you blushing? And moreover, why do you have you arms around Reina like that?”
*hold backs inner TanaKamei and let inner TanaShige out instead*
Oh how I love you Eri for doing that! :twothumbs

Kiss her back, Sayu! Dammit, you better kiss her back!! ---> sorry, I'm on TanaShige high  :nervous

And since I can't leave this with such a cliffhanger,  XD I'll probably do one or two more parts... :grin:
It'll be cruel of you if you leave it with such cliffhanger.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2010, 11:34:17 AM »
:heart:
“What are you looking at…?!” I shout, and they come to their business, as Reina stares at me blankly.

“Mind your own business!” And they come back to their jobs… I guess their fear me…

“Don’t go hey!” I say threateningly. “God! How many times do I have to repeat you should just mind your own business?! Come back to work!”

“Ok…” They all agree looking at me… Am I that scary…?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes!
OMG, this story is so much awesome.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2010, 12:08:49 PM »
Great, so everyone is with their pairing… Ai-chan with Gaki, Eri with Lin and Jun with Aika… And… about me… I’m alone…
:O :shocked :O :shocked

TanaShige reminds me of kindergarten kids somehow :P But it's cute. And I wanna see how Reina gets into Sayu's good books so she will accept her.

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2010, 05:40:15 PM »
Woot!!! It's TanaShige!!! Somehow the 'Ayumi' side of me wanted to celebrate...ahahahah...GO REINA GO!!! Kiss the BUNNY~!! :onioncheer:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2010, 12:17:39 PM »
“I was checking at the clock because I just wanted to know how much time I’ll have to hear your yells!”

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

“AHHHHHH!” I yell. “Oh my god! My organs! I’m going to be vomiting blood for years!” I exclaim, and she giggles while looking at my pain expression.

XD

:w00t:  :leek:  :leek:  :leek:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 06:37:53 PM »
I just saw this today.. but i'm tried Trey-trey... I'll read up tml :)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2010, 06:20:41 AM »
Hey cutie!

How abt a part 3? I want more TanaShige~ XD

Offline cute88

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2010, 10:31:07 AM »

me too!!
plis give us Tanashige.. hehe.. XD

I love this fanfic.. please keep it up  :)

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2010, 04:45:16 PM »
Trey trey~~~~~~~~~~~!   :monk gboy: <- I kinda wanna do that every time i see you now.. LOL~

I'm loving your Sayu and Reina! They are soooo cute.. never thought that they could be XD

Sayu, the widely known poison tongue is no match for little Reina? (Sayu is probably almost 10cm taller than Reina) XD I'm Lovin' It!

“She’s such a sweet girl… I can’t imagine her bullying you… Oh please, even LinLin is more bully than she is…”
Indeed she is~ Aika and others younger members had always said so :) I so wanna give her a hug XD <- Fat hope..

“Ah! Are you mad at her because she has said a few times that you’ve got small bre…?” And she isn’t able to continue since I put my and over her mouth, shutting her up.
<- LOL~ the video was damn funny~ XD plus Reina got a nice toothy smile there :D

“I hope you sing better than the last time~~~”
XD

“AHHHHHH!” I yell. “Oh my god! My organs! I’m going to be vomiting blood for years!”
  :rofl: :rofl:

Can request for a full story on this?  :mon innocent:

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2010, 07:27:16 PM »

Ok... So I'll update again... What a surprise... Heh... But replies first...

@baddie:

I'm curious on how Sayu will react to the kiss

I was curious too you know... But I decided to not give details in the story... XD

Hey cutie!

How abt a part 3? I want more TanaShige~

And you said that... 20 days ago... Sorry for the lateness~~~ :grin:

@C:

Well, you're a Reina fan, right?

Not hard to guess... Huh? XD XD

It'll be cruel of you if you leave it with such cliffhanger.

Don't give me ideas... I want revenge because of a couple of things... :twisted: :twisted: XD

@Shipyon: Thanks!

@rndm:

OMG, this story is so much awesome.

XD XD Is it? I guess I'll have to update the next part (and LAST) soon... :grin:

@Hammy:

:O :shocked :O :shocked

Relax! It's just for the dance! XD XD XD

TanaShige reminds me of kindergarten kids somehow :P But it's cute.

Yeah XD And they remind me of kindergarten kids ALWAYS XD Not only in this kind of fiction :lol: :grin:

@cogi_yoshi:

Woot!!! It's TanaShige!!! Somehow the 'Ayumi' side of me wanted to celebrate...ahahahah...GO REINA GO!!! Kiss the BUNNY~!!

:rofl: :rofl:

@kRisZ: *Puffs cheeks* I don't want to reply you! XD XD But oh well... I'll do it just because I'm that good person... XD :grin:

XD

Don't laugh! Has that ever happened to you?! XD It really hurts! :grin:

@cute88: :mon hi: XD

I love this fanfic.. please keep it up

Hmmmm... Should I??? XD XD  :P I guess I'll have to write about this pairing more... XD

@bishop:

Trey trey~~~~~~~~~~~!   :monk gboy: <- I kinda wanna do that every time i see you now.. LOL~

XD XD XD

I'm loving your Sayu and Reina! They are soooo cute.. never thought that they could be XD

HUH?! Why not?! XD :P

Sayu, the widely known poison tongue is no match for little Reina? (Sayu is probably almost 10cm taller than Reina) XD I'm Lovin' It!

Height is unrelated... Believe me... XD XD

I so wanna give her a hug XD <- Fat hope..

Indeed it is... :rofl:

Can request for a full story on this?  :mon innocent:

Hmmmm... *Avoids the question by running away...* :grin: XD

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Omoide In My Head