JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Def. Diva - Suki Sugite Baka Mitai

Author Topic: One More Minute ~Oneshot~  (Read 3407 times)

Offline KirikomoriHime

• Mittsi Wota~
  • Member+
  • すべては愛の力 <3
One More Minute ~Oneshot~
« on: June 05, 2011, 04:25:14 AM »
~Hello there! My name is Kirari and this is my first fanfiction :) I had noticed while browsing (I'm not the best browser; I might've missed a few fics here and there) that there was nothing with my Momusu OTP here, so I decided to fix that!~

I don't know if you need this here (since you do on fanfiction.net) but I own nothing! Morning Musume, the members, nor the song Aishite Aishite Ato Ippun. (though I did write the English lyrics to it that you see below!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One More Minute
Oneshot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sweat starts to pour down my forehead as I force myself to keep moving to the sweltering beat. My head is pounding something fierce but I push it all out of my mind and lock the door behind it. 'Don't look at her. Focus on the song. Almost there... almost done--' There she is again. It all comes rushing back.

I see sweat beading on the back of her neck, her short brown hair sticking and flicking tiny droplets of moisture into the air. My eyes trace her sweet smile, noting the hidden waves thrown at single fans here and there. I chuckle softly. If our manager saw that, she would have a fit. But I like that about her. How she's so unconcerned with the consequences and her greatest goal was to make this moment amazing for as many people as she could, one person at a time. I miss a step as I see a new emotion over take her eager face; longing. I follow her eyes down stage, my eyes narrowing a bit when I trace her stare to the skinny, beautiful, confident brown haired girl in pigtails. Of course. I should've known.

I shouldn't find it surprising, though. I mean, I'm me. And she's her. She must think I'm sick. She's so young. So innocent. So pure. Who am I to take that away from her? Reina is closer to her age. Reina is undoubtedly the best partner a girl like her could ever have. And yet I... I groan out loud. I feel like screaming. Screw the cameras. Screw the fans. Screw Tsunku and his stupid contracts! I want her to realize once and for all that she is mine.

To my left, I can feel Eri's sympathetic gaze pierce through the vibrantly pulsing lights. 'You can do it," she mouths to me, her eyes sad. She understands. She knows exactly what I'm going through. With a feral growl, I slow my movements in time to the beat. I close my eyes and raise the microphone to my lips.

"Yes it must just be jealousy.
But please look at only me, sexy!
"
I feel the confused and worried eyes of the other members on my back, but I ignore them.

"I am so sick of finishing dead last,"
My eyes snap open. I see her completely stop moving through the darkness, unnoticed by the audience. I can't see her expression through the gloom, but it only serves to anger me more and I push through the last line.

"Idly watching time pass, yeah!"
As I belt out the last note, the lights flash, leaving my face and darting around the stage. I see her face illuminated briefly.

She's gaping openly at me, her eyes unreadable, still not dancing, her microphone dangling losely in her hand a past her hip. As Junjun and Linlin sing the line the three of them had been given, followed by Eri and Sayu who she also was to sing with, she just stands there, flushed and breathing hard.

"After all it's so annoying!
Everything you do is shining brightly.
"

I flash her a grim smile before moving back into the routine with more force then before-- no doubt I am still feeding off the emotion from before--, signalling that she should do the same.

Risa shoots me a warning glance as she makes her way forward for her solo. I grimace to myself; a lecture would surely follow this concert. Mama Gaki was definitely not pleased.
"Ah... It's just so amazing!
Love for all eternity.
"

Risa steps to the side, turning her back to the audience as the lights flash one last time, illuminating and revealing Reina center stage.

"Forever burning strong! Ah..."

She slinks back into line with a final wink at the audience and resumes dancing with the rest of us. The audience cheers, their multicolored glow sticks beating the air in time to our sharp twists and stomps.

The music plays on. The members start to gather themselves down stage-- of course Reina is in the center-- as the end of our encore track plays out. The colored lights switch off, only the spotlights shining down on us in our final poses as the last note fades.

The applause is deafening as we straighten up. I clear my throat, lifting my mic up one last time. "Thank you all for coming! We are--!"

"Morning Musume!" The other girls chime. The crowd cheers wildly. The corners of my mouth turn up as we start clearing the stage.

"Bye bye!" Linlin says, waving with her whole body. "See you again!" Risa adds on with a grin.

"Thanks for coming!" Sayu is the last to exit, blowing a final kiss to the audience, who eagerly receive her message.

"Otsukaresamadeshita!" I choke out, gratefully grabbing a towel from a stage hand's outstretched hand.

"Otsukaresamadeshita!" The other girls echo. I crane my neck, searching for the one voice I didn't hear.

"Otsukareina!" Reina sings out, pulling out her shiny silver hair ties. She catches my eye and smiles. "Otsukareina, Ai-chan." She pulls me into a hug. "She went to the bathroom. Go get her." I pull back. Reina thumps me on the back encouragingly. "Trust me when I say she's waiting."

I nod, making my way through the sea of stage hands. I pass Risa, who starts after me, only to be held back by Eri.

"Nice going, Reina!" I hear her call to her fellow 6th gen as I race into the cool air of the hallway. The tall heels of my costume echo strangely against the tiled flooring. I throw open the bathroom door.

"Mitsui!" She turns around, startled. The water is still running from the sink.

"A-ah Takahashi-san." She starts into a bow, "otsukare--"

"Aika." She freezes mid sentance, blushing fiercely. "I want you back."

She lifts her head, still avoiding my eyes. "I-I can't do this anymore, Takaha--"

"I thought we agreed on 'Ai.'"

"--Ai-san, I told you that. Anyways Reina and I--"

"Reina told me something different." The teenager visably stiffened.

"Well she was wrong!" Aika hisses, turning back to face the mirror. She dips her hands back into the icy stream and presses them against her face.

"Aika." I press myself closer to her. "Don't lie to me now--"

"I'm not lying!" She chokes out. "I'm not..." Her shoulders are shaking. I pull her into a hug, listening as her breath rushes out.
We stand there like that for a little while. Just me listening to her quiet sobbing as she leans over the still running sink.

"I'm sorry." She whispers. I lean my head against her shoulder.

"Don't be." I murmur. "You've done nothing wrong."

"I hurt you." She points out, rubbing her eyes.

I weigh her words. "Just a bit," I admit. "But I'll live."

She laughs. I close my eyes and drink it in. "I'm serious, you know."

"So am I." She says, finally turning around and returning my hug.

"Don't worry about me." I pull her in close. "I'll be just fine." I lean down and peck her on the cheek. She blushes, again trying to hide her face. She catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror and gives a terrified yelp.

"I-I'm sorry, Ai-san. Can you give me a minute or two?" She tears a few paper towels from the dispenser and wettens them in the sink before dabbing at her ruined make up.

"Sure. I can wait."

Mmmmm.... So how was it?  :twothumbs:thumbdown:? Sorry I ended it like that, but it's my first time writing any not-straight pairing and I had no idea where to go from there ^^;;

Yeah I'm not the best writer, but I enjoyed coming up with this little story :)

I do hope some of you enjoyed it!

~ GakiKame, KameShige, TakaMitsii , JunSayu, YajiSuzu, MiyaSaki~

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: One More Minute ~Oneshot~
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 05:05:41 AM »
for your first one i mus say that that's one nice oneshot~ :twothumbs im not used to ai...ka? XD but you madei t owrk for me ^^; cant wait to read more from ya~ :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 05:14:34 AM »
Nice oneshot! :twothumbs Even though I always think of Ai-chan and Aika as sisters, that was pretty cute! :heart:

It's a challenge to name this couple. Perhaps kawaii beam's 'ai...ka' would work. :lol:

Offline KirikomoriHime

• Mittsi Wota~
  • Member+
  • すべては愛の力 <3
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 09:17:30 AM »
Thank you both for reading!! >3<

@kawaii beam: I'm so glad I was able to make it work :D I guess I'm doing something right! :) lol "ai... ka" xD

@kano-chan: you and everyone else xD Yes the couple name... I was thinking of AiKa but some people might think of that as Ai Kame or Aika Kame (no clue, I kind of felt like that was something to avoid? xD Maybe I'm just paranoid)

TakAika?  :?

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 10:54:36 AM »
lol... Aika is like Ai-chan and Aika. But "Aika" just sounds like Aika herself. :lol: I kinda like ai...ka though. XD

We can also go with TAika..? :roll:

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 05:12:17 PM »
You're in the wrong section if this is a one-shot, or a one-shot thread. It should be in the Crack-to-go thread. That's where all one-shots are to be posted.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 10:00:01 PM »
Dear Junkie is right, this needs to go in the crack to go section xD

Cute one shot though~

Offline KirikomoriHime

• Mittsi Wota~
  • Member+
  • すべては愛の力 <3
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 10:02:51 PM »
@writerjunkie really?? :O Sorry! I didn't know! -is new to the boards-

@yuuyami thank you >3< and thanks for moving it too! -didn't know how to-

LOL my OTP is crack xD

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2011, 08:34:54 AM »
I like the crack :)

Ai X Aika is very rare
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Def. Diva - Suki Sugite Baka Mitai