JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Leslie Cheung - Moon Represent My Heart

Author Topic: The Last Night  (Read 7645 times)

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
The Last Night
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2007, 06:49:40 PM »
I just read the first chapter.... It was really good! It's different in the best way :)

I'll read the second chapter ASAP.
Although I'm almost totally against GAM pairing... I'll read it because 1) it was good, 2).... your BoA avatar is hot as hell.... where do you write your BoA fanfics?

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
The Last Night
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 07:08:52 PM »
Glad you liked it, shunjunsweden! XD I aim to please. ;)

And for Owaranai_sLaVe, I'm glad that you're actually reading it even though you're not a fan of the pairing! *feels proud of myself* Haha. And yeah, I love that avie. Hot eh? :P I only ever wrote one BoA fic, a one shot I posted at the BoAjjang forums...a long time ago. I can PM it to you if you want, it's kind of short haha. Thanks for reading!

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
The Last Night
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2007, 07:46:51 AM »
Oh dear... I hope my PTA colleagues come here..... Damn, your discription, angst, hell just the way you write is so awesome.

I'm gonna stay here for the awesome writing even if I'm very stubborn against them. hehe, it's okay to be embarrased about writing the intimate scene, hell, i would be too. But you did it in such a nice passionate way that it didn't seem to have anything to be embarrased about. It was quite mature.

BoAjjang, ah I'm sLaVe3 over there. I did some translations for BoA songs :). And yes, seeing as how good your writing is, and how much I effing love BoA, I'd love to read it please :).
(please, just sLaVe.)

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
The Last Night
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2007, 08:03:37 AM »
Ahahaha, another BoA fan! *handshakes* XD I'm still Estrea over at BoAjjang, but I haven't been active there since I fell out of touch with the new members over there...am one of the "seniors" in that place. Haha I feel old.

Thanks for calling my writing "awesome"! It makes me very happy that you'll read it even if you have reservations about the pairing. XD Considering I rarely write any kind of intimacy at all though, I'm surprised it turned out well. XD

Sure I'll PM the story over. ;)

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
The Last Night
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2007, 02:18:24 AM »
Wahhh...this is so angst-ridden. I love it.

Offline magicnumber

• ecchi
The Last Night
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2007, 12:16:31 AM »
I've put off commenting on this for a couple of days because I couldn't trust myself to say anything, um, coherent.
Oh man was this good :ONcry:

You mentioned that you felt a little embarrassed about the intimate parts... but oh you did perfectly. Your characterizations impressed me the most. Miki's vulnerability took me completely off guard as did Aya's dominance, all while still calling her beloved "Tan" -- Everything was so natural, painfully and beautifully so. I kept thinking to myself "Oh no what if it's actually like this-- what if this has really happened? I'm gonna kill Tsunku!! D:" LOL and so now I can't think of LULULU the same way anymore. The lyrics together with Miki's pained expressions take on a new meaning...

Thank you. The world needs more GAM stories (heck the world just needs more GAM in general XD), and to read one that's so well-written... bah I'm sated :3 Much love for you & keep writing!

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
The Last Night
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2007, 10:16:53 AM »
I'm glad you enjoyed my story magicnumber! FINALLY someone mentions the correlation with LULULU. I had that PV on the whole time while I was writing both parts. Haha. I was inspired by the lyrics and the pained expressions Miki did in it too, and I just had the mental image of the story taking shape...and it came out like that. I'm honestly glad so many found it touching (and sad, of course).

Even the characterisation I drew stemmed a bit from LULULU. It was pretty obvious to me in that PV that Miki was definitely the more vulnerable one...and looking so uncharacteristically uke that even I wanted to jump her. o_O The dominant Aya came from that video too...did you see how intense her eyes were in some frames? That was hot. Heh.

Yeah, the intended reaction was definitely a "Let's kill Tsunku!!" one. I'm glad I almost made you feel like this was real...nothing boosts my ego more than to hear that...ehehe... I tried to make it feel as genuine as possible. :)

And yes I agree, the world needs more GAM in general! I'll try my best to write more GAM fics too. XD But I'm a bit busy now with my ongoing fic, so I won't write any standalone GAM fics for a while...unless I really have a good idea for one of course! Your comments made my day. :)

And to orangesocks, glad you loved it. :)

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline nkcac

The Last Night
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2007, 05:52:25 PM »
you sure can write...aaah i felt like i was watching a movie, i totally loved how you described everything, awesome fic!

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
The Last Night
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2007, 04:50:29 AM »
My dear, let me tell you just a few words.

Your fic is awesome. I felt it. I even sobbed, that's what I like to read.

My respects to you. Really beautiful, really.

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Leslie Cheung - Moon Represent My Heart