JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Twinkle Star

Author Topic: [News] Hangry & Angry Concert in Seattle (JPH!P WORLD TOUR 2K9 Recap)  (Read 192717 times)

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
 :twothumbs

Good Idea!!!

but...

I don't know what to do...

I'll think of something... all be in the name of Ishiyoshi

(and of course Dai-san authorization to send something)

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
@rev2hd: Yeah if girugamesh didnt have that Friday concert, I think the seats for the reception would have been gone by now. So maybe it's a good thing? Yea I guess I gotta wait for an update too. Although, I do like girugamesh's song Owari to Mirai and it would have been nice to see it in the concert, but oh well. Hope they reveal more info on H&A soon though.

I REALLY wanted to get an early flight so that I could get there around 10am-11am on Friday but none of the cheap flights I looked for had that available. The earliest arrival on Friday was at 2:45pm :thumbdown: and so I booked it cause the prices were getting higher and higher each day. By the time I get to the hotel and convention it'll be 4pm-ish =/.

LOL that's great that you'll have more than one camera XD
About getting an autograph for a friend. I think you might be able to get it if they have those 2 autograph sessions. Thats nice of you by the way.

LOL When I was thinking about getting to shake their hands , it reminded me of this skit where Tarako who is a huge Charmy fan gets to shake Charmy's hand and freaks out,  :lol: and then doesnt want to let go of her. LOL I love it, it's hilarious, maybe we can learn some tips from Tarako  :lol:.

It starts at 5:44

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
^
6:26
:on lol:

For the autograph session, wouldn't it be awesome if someone actually cosplayed as Tarako...or the Gankos?
:wahaha:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
Lol JFC, funny I was just thinking about Ganko cosplay right before I saw your post. That would be hilarious. Maybe they'll be willing to take more than one item to sign lol.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
YES rev2hd!! I'm fucking happy now. You can't miss me, I'll be there with the giant JPH!P T-shirt. I too am looking for a better digital camera. But the camcorder I got is HD fucking SHIT!  :pimp:

WERD, I was like HMM Grand Hyatt. That be where they stay and I WAS BLOCKED!!

The Attendees BE:

daigong
rev2hd  + buddy
differentstory12

WHO ELSE!?

dude yeah rev2hd, funny my LA tix are only 40 more.  :banghead: Here's my flight planz:

Thu 9 Apr 2009 

Edmonton (YEG)
Depart 7:35 am   to   Calgary (YYC)
Arrive 8:27 am  262 km

Calgary (YYC)
Depart 9:45 am   to   Seattle (SEA)
Arrive 10:18 am  726 km
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon 13 Apr 2009 

Seattle (SEA)
Depart 10:50 am   to   Calgary (YYC)
Arrive 1:13 pm  726 km

Calgary (YYC)
Depart 2:30 pm   to   Edmonton (YEG)
Arrive 3:20 pm  262 km

Autograph session? I will go over and over, in different outfits and mustaches. Disguise using a tru_harmony life sized cut out. Not sure about that guest reception :? Dumb me, I only looked at the sakuracon site on the wkd. I BLAME THE ANTI STRUGGLE!!

TIME IS NOW. Let's whip shit up.

GIFTS. A MUST.

I been scoping my nogging, sitting in on the MM @ AX Meetings for ideas lmao, but really - let's do this with all our heart.

I need:

Letters, messages from EACH AND EVERY Ishiyoshi, Yossi, and of course Chuuch of Charmy Worshipper.
Candies? Something that will make them go KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~
Scented candles is good tru. Stuffed animals? I was thinking off the wall pinata kinda thing.

Yossi B-Day?

Sing Happy Birthday as soon as we see her?

The Beauty of JPH!P is that we have are HARDCORE. We got that special bond with 2ch/Japanese wota. Cuz we fucking pervs like dat. We ARE the voice of the people. And by fucking dumbass me I wish I signed up for the panel. I shot an email to the organizers but ah well. Press pass applied too LMAO.

All I know WE GONNA HAVE A FUCKIN GREAT TIME...

Meet me at the GODDAMN Roosvelt and we gonna have a BLAST.

RESPECT DAT. I BE DAIGONG IF YOU NEED ME!!

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yeah, the ticket pricing thing is weird. On Expedia my friend's LA to Seattle tickets are cheaper than my San Jose to Seattle Tickets.  :O

There's no rule against lining up multiple times, so I'd be down with that even though they'll look at me like I'm insane. BUT HEY, what you gotta do for your bros right?

I'm still thinking about the gift thing, asking another Ishiyoshi fan if she'll contribute some artwork or something along those lines.
DUDE, yes, bust out the birthday song in her face at the autograph session. We'll serenade them XD

Oh and dai, would it be okay if I dropped off my stuff in your room for a bit on Friday before I check into mine because of the late check in time? Can probably do some pre-planning as well.

WOO YEAH! EXCITED FOR THIS SHIT!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ OH FO SHO. Mi casa, su casa. We can prolly pick up badges or whatever. PM yer number in due time.

LOL that's what happened to me and Kuno_Thunder when we went down to Orlando. Mine were cheaper even tho he lives more east of me. FUCK YOU EXPEDIA!

WELL at least yer booked :D

daigong is pure shameless and will do whatever! Look the fuck out.

I was thinking unique gifts like hockey jersey? hockey sticks? :lol: It'll give them that "WTF!!" factor.

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
Haha, I'm only booked in the hotel from 10-12th, so I just have to arrive nice and EARLY on Friday, or Thursday night and cosplay a bum on the streets of Seattle. I shall PM jooz. I might be interested in a JPH!P shirt, since it would be appropriate to show up in one for at least one of the days. You wouldn't happen to have any really small sizes would you? :lol:

I was thinking unique gifts like hockey jersey? hockey sticks? :lol: It'll give them that "WTF!!" factor.

Lol, DO EET.
I was asking my friend about stuff you can get in Seattle since he used to live up in Washington. It went kinda like this:
"Seriously, Washington isn't that special. You can get salmon and that's it. Really fresh fish. I don't think she'd appreciate that."
"HAVE A FEESH" *splat* D:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Yep. I'm planning on making special T's just for this trip - and we got a ton of small unisex regular style in stock XD And wristbands cuz dat's how roll on JPH!P WORLD TOURS BABY!!

So --- Yossi, and Rika - I been asking what size they are and got different answers XD I am HORRIBLE in shopping for girls -  fuck I gave shirenu a small and its too large. LOL Fish. I gave these lady friends smoked salmon.

D'oh Rika's a baseball fan and she'd jizz her pants for some Ichiro. or any Hanshin Tigers who play for the Mariners.

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah, special T's, neat! Yeah, I tend to swim a little in unisex smalls, too. Being a short little 5'1" Asian girrr.

Ladies' smalls would probably work, well, maybe medium for Yossy, but then I'm not sure if she's that much bigger even though she's taller. Unisex x-smalls have always been a good fit, though not all shirts always come in that size.

Hrm, Ichiro stuff shouldn't be hard to pick up around that area lol. Probably tons of that shit at the airport.

EDIT: If you guys are still interested, there was an update about the guest reception. Though it's still not confirmed that H&A will be showing up, the forum mod/staffer said that refunds will indeed be available if you sign up for H&A and they don't show.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 09:53:04 AM by rev2hd »

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
i'm guessing they can get the same size

yossui's got a "bigger built" (or so she says) and rika has the bigger b's (as we can all attest to)

man, all this preparation is getting me excited! SCREW THESIS REVISION/OVERHAUL! i'm making my cards!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
OH NOES. We corrupted tru XD

Aw thanks for da heads up rev2hd. Asian eh?! GREAT. -- I Really really should throw my JPH!P Swagga and get us in on this shit! Fuck XD I'm a email stark and JF too.

LET'S SIGN UP! for the guest reception anyways.

OKAY I swear off liquor and sports until we MAKE IT. I have to check this thread/sakuracon forums like a beast.  :jerk:

PRESENT IDEAS....yeah. She likes Hanshin Tigers and don't think there are any playing for the Mariners. I saw custom hockey jerseys and ya gotta order at least 12  :shocked

:twothumbs

Good Idea!!!

but...

I don't know what to do...

I'll think of something... all be in the name of Ishiyoshi

(and of course Dai-san authorization to send something)

Yeah time is of the essence! Send shit my way. PM me. I gotta holla at Sab, my Rika Braddda. Masa's still thinking lol

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'd reg for the guest reception if someone else does. I don't wanna be the only one there lol. I'll be all shy and hide in the corner or something. *fail*

Also, another update from Sakura Con. Since we book at the Roosevelt, looks like we get wristbands for early entrance to the concert!! We get in 15 min earlier than everyone else and get DIBS on the good seats.

Details here: http://scmb.sakuracon.org/viewtopic.php?t=18427

Offline haro2lee

• Member+
Thanx....for the 1000 Thanks

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
^thanks haro2lee for posting that interview them... some enlightening and exciting material!

@rev2hd: ORSM!!!!! pick the best seats, set up them camcorders and digicams from all angles!!! :lol: i wanna see rika's moles XD

== ho-kei! ==
we need no mo' whinin' for not being there!  IZ TIME TO BE MAKIN' THEM STUFF FO' ISHIYOSHI, YO!

show'em the jph!p swagga! send them the CHUUCH love! 'tis jph!p pimpin' them from day one, yo! no one else!

it ain't the me that matters there... cuz at the end of the day, it's all about them ISHIYOSHI!!!

presence ain't essential, it's the support! ZE PROPS!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
SWAGGA LIKE US! LIKE US!! Thassright TRU! If you a TRU Rika and/or Yossi fan, time to step yo game up!

I'd reg for the guest reception if someone else does. I don't wanna be the only one there lol. I'll be all shy and hide in the corner or something. *fail*

I am gonna skip Charlie Murphy and BOOKED my 40 bucks at the Guest Recept..- rev2hd do the same! I got da PM! THANKS! Looks like that other group bailed so hmmm....at least they got some food to eat haha

YES! First Dibs baby! The only reason I booke dRoosvelt is cuz I dunno jack about Seattle lol

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
I should make something that says there are fans in Australia.. gather them 3 fans [exaggerating XD] together and make a collage~!   :twothumbs
Anyone from LA going? Maybe I can pass it on when I arrive there. :huhuh
I'm definitely gonna be doing something.. maybe to represent sum Aussie fans!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 05:19:11 PM by zay05ohayou »

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
@rev2hd: ORSM!!!!! pick the best seats, set up them camcorders and digicams from all angles!!! :lol: i wanna see rika's moles XD

Tru, if recording is allowed I'll setup this HD shit so close you can see her pores. :pimp:

@daigong
10-4. Guest reception reserved!
Haha, I've never been to Seattle either, but at least the hotels are across the street. Can't really get lost so the only thing stopping me are cars--wait no, I can win against cars, fuck them. Do it Saint's Row 2 style.

@zay05ohayou
My friend who's coming with me is flying up from LA. He's over at Irvine which is roughly 40 min away. Let me know if there's anything I can ask him to do for you. Give me a PM or something.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
^WOOOO!!!

i hope they allow it... if they don't... ... they EVIL... i wanna see rika's pores!!!!

the IshiYoshi love will protect you as you cross the street.. and of course, there's big brother daigong!

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
Did someone say HD?! XD Awesome :mon squee: .
My camera sucks. Sometimes it takes good pics, but other times it fails on me. If I need to hide it, I'll try to be sneaky with it.

That's pretty awesome that you get that 15 minute advantage. I already registered for the reception  :D. The magic word was refund XD So I went for it. I really really hope they attend. I think they will, but I will feel so much better having a confirmation.

From the article with H&A, I loved that Rika said that she wanted to play Mario Kart with the fans lol! Can you imagine? XD Ill be Yoshi!

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Twinkle Star