JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Art-School - Yokubo no Hane

Author Topic: The random Idol postwhore thread  (Read 485559 times)

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
Re: The random Idol postwhore thread
« Reply #1280 on: January 25, 2016, 03:25:02 PM »
Mashilo leaving Hearts for DEEP GIRL and Yuyu leaving DEEP GIRL to stay in Hearts made sense from what little I know of them. Went to a free DEEP GIRL event in Shibuya and they were doing some pretty sleazy things for the sake of a late night TV show they were filming. Example: writing hiragana on the back of the member in front of them using their tongues and having to guess which one it was, kind of like the game "telephone". That sort of thing seems more like Mashilo's style if you have seen the pictures she tweets or posts to CHEERZ. Yuyu seemed pretty uncomfortable with the whole experience. I think if you buy 1,000 or more copies of DEEP GIRL's 2nd single, you can go out on a date with one of them.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1281 on: January 25, 2016, 03:28:22 PM »

Saw some of these girls in Paris last year and they were super adorable.
I'm happy that they're finally releasing their 1st single but the pv is a bit... lol.

(They're an Afilia Saga sister group by the way)
Saw them too there, but as they appeared so young and their music wasn't my cup of tea, I only watched them two times. But I became very much infatuated with Tsuzuki Kana. Have you seen her? I especially like the second song in the video.

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1282 on: January 25, 2016, 03:31:57 PM »
Mashilo leaving Hearts for DEEP GIRL and Yuyu leaving DEEP GIRL to stay in Hearts made sense from what little I know of them. Went to a free DEEP GIRL event in Shibuya and they were doing some pretty sleazy things for the sake of a late night TV show they were filming. Example: writing hiragana on the back of the member in front of them using their tongues and having to guess which one it was, kind of like the game "telephone". That sort of thing seems more like Mashilo's style if you have seen the pictures she tweets or posts to CHEERZ. Yuyu seemed pretty uncomfortable with the whole experience. I think if you buy 1,000 or more copies of DEEP GIRL's 2nd single, you can go out on a date with one of them.
Yeah I already spoke my mind on it at the time, I think that date thing is taking it a bit too far.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #1283 on: January 25, 2016, 03:41:53 PM »

Oh, I remember seeing that list for their first single.

Hmm, found the list for their 2nd single: http://www.deep-girl.com/news/0/26686/

100 CDs is a one-to-one satsueikai with one member for one hour. Which is a damn lot more expensive than solo satsueikais with members of other groups which offer them...

300 CDs is a two-hour lunch date

500 CDs is a four-hour date in Shibuya

1000 CDs is an all-day date in Disneyland.

The number of CDs seems so ridiculous to me, that I wonder if anyone actually bought any of those things for their 1st single, and whether anyone would for their 2nd. Just seems like a way to drum up PR.

Chihiro

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1284 on: January 25, 2016, 11:27:25 PM »
The number of CDs seems so ridiculous to me, that I wonder if anyone actually bought any of those things for their 1st single, and whether anyone would for their 2nd. Just seems like a way to drum up PR.
They sold quite well for a first release so a few people probably bought a bunch.

--

The weird ham/noodles girls on kawaiianTV

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1285 on: January 27, 2016, 12:59:17 PM »
I'm getting a bit into the Stardust agency groups (mostly MMCZ), this new one isn't too bad.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1286 on: January 28, 2016, 07:09:46 AM »
Brats

Offline vlinorman

• Member+
« Reply #1287 on: January 29, 2016, 11:49:43 PM »
Not too bad, but they should write songs more suited to Rei's voice.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1288 on: January 31, 2016, 05:24:34 AM »
Shishima Saki graduating from GALETTe. Reason: "I want to pursue a different road". She was the oldest member so it makes sense and she was co-hosting that one show (which I have never actually seen). Her final live is the daytime show of 2/6. She's not even sticking around until the evening show?

http://galette.asia/2016/01/galette%E5%9B%9B%E5%B3%B6%E6%97%A9%E7%B4%80%E5%8D%92%E6%A5%AD%E3%81%AE%E3%81%8A%E7%9F%A5%E3%82%89%E3%81%9B/

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1289 on: January 31, 2016, 01:17:09 PM »
Somehow I missed this

It was released a couple of weeks ago but I guess it was filmed quite a while ago since Rinahamu have had all pink hair for many months (and has cut it short :( as well)

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1290 on: February 01, 2016, 02:11:00 PM »
Some metal idol stuff

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #1291 on: February 01, 2016, 03:37:49 PM »
Kimi to Boku, Tokidoki Melancholic's 1st single "Dorakyurari" teaser:

Out 2/23
It's been a while, I'm surprised they didn't use one of their old songs.

Edit: Oh, they uploaded a live version of the song, also:

« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 03:54:26 PM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1292 on: February 01, 2016, 04:05:54 PM »
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 05:34:05 PM by mixedmedia »

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1293 on: February 05, 2016, 04:51:56 PM »
Kamiyado in their 1st movie! It's pretty short and super silly but they have a new song as the ending theme! And Gackt is in it too!

Barely got to see Shishima Saki's graduation live with GALETTe. Shibuya WWW was too small as I was pinned between a bunch of people, in particular a trio of dumbasses who came right before the last song. I moved to let them go by and then they just stood there, which resulted in me standing at a weird angle, making the long talk part at the end considerably less bearable. Same idiots had another gem of a moment as they decided to stand right in front of the entrance to the bar area where I was trying to get to so I could sit down.

The amphitheater-style layout of WWW is nice but not so much how they bottleneck everyone to enter from the front/bottom area. I should have just tried to find a spot in the front. Maybe I would have got hit by some of Nonoko or Reina's sweat that way?

Saki only came out at the very end to talk more about her leaving ("creative differences") and did one song with the other members ("G"). Apparently, she's going solo since she has an event planned on her birthday.

Despite the crappy circumstances, they did like 30-40 minutes nonstop and Akari's hair looked a little less terrible. I still think she should to grow it out so she can be sexy like Reina or Nonoko though.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 06:33:39 AM by mixedmedia »

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1294 on: February 06, 2016, 10:26:27 AM »
New Akishibu Project video, can't say I like it much :/

« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 03:38:16 PM by Rezar »

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1295 on: February 06, 2016, 08:26:45 PM »
Not sure if you heard about it, but the social app LINE offers now video recordings of concerts, idols and other music. For example there are already 2 shows of PiiiiiiiN free to view here: https://live.line.me/r/channels/277
Haven't found a complete listing of channels yet or what else they offer there. If you know more, feel free to share ;)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #1296 on: February 08, 2016, 03:24:00 PM »
Not sure if you heard about it, but the social app LINE offers now video recordings of concerts, idols and other music. For example there are already 2 shows of PiiiiiiiN free to view here: https://live.line.me/r/channels/277
Haven't found a complete listing of channels yet or what else they offer there. If you know more, feel free to share ;)

Oh nice!

Alice Project did one: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=32122.msg1364059#msg1364059

Seems like Twinbox will also be doing stuff: https://live.line.me/r/channels/211/upcoming/1755
Will be interesting to see what shows Twinbox puts on there.

As far as I can tell, I don't see how this is related to the LINE app itself, you just watch it on that webpage and not through the app?

Chihiro

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1297 on: February 08, 2016, 04:16:27 PM »
You don't have to login for watching the videos. Only if you want to comment and such.

Offline vlinorman

• Member+
« Reply #1298 on: February 08, 2016, 07:00:22 PM »

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1299 on: February 08, 2016, 07:27:39 PM »
^ not sure how I actually know that song when I don't even know who they are!!!

---

Some more noise pop

« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 11:46:26 PM by Rezar »

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Art-School - Yokubo no Hane