JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - You are my girl

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 527395 times)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #280 on: October 17, 2007, 05:47:21 PM »
I expected nothing less from the guy who has a sayumi inside intel parody as a sig on H!O...lol

Actually thats a good idea though simple design that conveys the right message usachan peaces is sayu's trademark after all!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #281 on: October 18, 2007, 04:31:52 AM »
First thing that popped into my mind for a shirt design was the 'Usa-chan Peace!' pose, where we get a picture of her doing it, but only her outline? Like the iPod commercial, where the people in it are all black, except for the shirt, Sayu's form is pink  :heart:
You mean something like these iPod nano mock-ups with Sayumi's EcoMoni character?

Yeah, exactly! And just all pink :heart:

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #282 on: October 18, 2007, 09:08:18 AM »
i just watched the 6th gen joining special and i have a lot more respect for the shige now.  continuing to do her best no matter if she's tonedeaf or not ^__^
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #283 on: October 20, 2007, 06:03:09 PM »
I would think for sayu bunny's and demon's (for black sayu) are a must...lol and

yeah, I think so too XD

First thing that popped into my mind for a shirt design was the 'Usa-chan Peace!' pose, where we get a picture of her doing it, but only her outline? Like the iPod commercial, where the people in it are all black, except for the shirt, Sayu's form is pink  :heart:
You mean something like these iPod nano mock-ups with Sayumi's EcoMoni character?

Yeah, exactly! And just all pink :heart:

OH YEAH !!!!!!  ALL Pink with Usagi & Demon :wub:

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #284 on: October 25, 2007, 05:19:27 PM »
2 am here in Tokyo, going to Nokogiriyama tomorrow (in case you don't know it, I'm buddhist and at Nokogiriyama there's a temple called Nihon-ji that has the largest stone carved Buddha statue in Japan, 31 meters high) but here is Sayu's radio show, KonUsaPi 055 (there was no show last week) http://sharebee.com/bd65f5ad

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #285 on: October 25, 2007, 05:29:05 PM »
^
2 am here in Tokyo, going to Nokogiriyama tomorrow (in case you don't know it, I'm buddhist and at Nokogiriyama there's a temple called Nihon-ji that has the largest stone carved Buddha statue in Japan, 31 meters high)
Dude, take pics! ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #286 on: October 25, 2007, 06:00:06 PM »
^
2 am here in Tokyo, going to Nokogiriyama tomorrow (in case you don't know it, I'm buddhist and at Nokogiriyama there's a temple called Nihon-ji that has the largest stone carved Buddha statue in Japan, 31 meters high)
Dude, take pics! ;D
Oh, don't worry, I'm taking lots of pics. Thing is, I'm old fashioned when it comes to photography, I like film, so I didn't bring the digital camera, I am using my Canon EOS Rebel T2 35mm film SLR camera on this trip. Nothing can beat film for travel photography ;)

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #287 on: October 25, 2007, 06:43:09 PM »
Late but here it is on Sendspace anyway:http://www.sendspace.com/file/2vo2j7

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #288 on: October 29, 2007, 04:28:23 AM »
From this "interview" with Akachin
Translated by Gunmi @JPM

Q: Who is the funniest of the bunch?
-That's gotta be Michishige
-you can tell even on YoungTown and Sanma San
-to be honest her singing is..well all the fans pretty much know... but she's got a great sense of humor and Tsunku is really something to notice her charm from the start
-Tanaka enjoys humor, but is bad at it herself
Q: What about Kamei San?
-Kamei san is great...Kamei and Shige make a good comedic duo though Sayu is one step ahead of Eri.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #289 on: October 29, 2007, 01:47:12 PM »
Sayu's always made up for her singing with everything else she does  :yep:

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #290 on: October 29, 2007, 03:00:05 PM »
Sayu's always made up for her singing with everything else she does  :yep:

:yep: I totally agree. I always enjoy seeing Sayu and I have really grown to love her character as well.  :D :lol: great laughs with her around.
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #291 on: October 29, 2007, 04:28:09 PM »
 :yep: I think most Sayu-lovers agree, we know she's not the best singer they have but her personality and her sense of humor make her great! Not to say that she can't sing well cause lately she's been showing people she can sing to a very good degree (or perhaps I just find her singing Aruiteru solo acapella relaxing).

It's really interesting that the Akachin seiyuu can be so close and yet so far though, I mean he's gotta keep his distance or else kinda thing and he's still able to get to know the girls rather well. ^^ lucky but tortured?

If I were that close but that far I guess Sayu's humor would help me through it!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #292 on: October 29, 2007, 04:40:45 PM »
She just proves that you don't have to be a superb singer or dancer to be a great idol. You just need the enthusiasm and passion (besides a magnetic personality), which she clearly has.

And you also don't need to be able to sing and dance well to have 'stage presence'.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #293 on: October 29, 2007, 05:45:15 PM »
totally agree !!

I love her sexy poses/dances, her sense of humor, and the Dark Sayu XD

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #294 on: October 31, 2007, 10:34:19 AM »
Dark sayu is very entertaining, I find it rather curious as to what other Japanese people think about her Dark Sayu moments. I find them rather charming to hear her be so blunt or act so forward sometimes when she feels like it.... or for a good joke (like the HM@ a couple weeks ago and kirari's bf prospects ^^).

I know it don't have her usachan peace but what do you think about my shirt set designs, we were talking about it before with usachan peaces and whatn ot but I can't do something like that so I tried something more generic. I go into more in the Risa thread but I'm kinda tired now. Just throwing out thought, maybe get a more personalized Sayu shirt that will be super adorable and represent her perfectly!

Whacha think? Too over techno? Let me know!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #295 on: November 01, 2007, 12:06:22 AM »
my comment:

wow, cool ~  hmmmm...... but I think it needs more Sayu individuality .... it looks like a Sayu concert T-shirt more than a Sayu centered/theme T-shirt (too standardize ... needs to be a T-shirt that every one will scream "Sayu" when they saw the T-shirt ...)  ..... also I prefer to put a group name (plus our own name if we can XD) somewhere @ the T-shirt instead of putting a "Made by" ...... something like what the Wonky Crew did .... btw, do we have a group ?? If not, I think it's time to make one XD

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #296 on: November 01, 2007, 12:21:29 AM »
LOL no we don't have a name..l.ol. the red overlayed is something I did cause its a sample... I havne't finished working it out... you only should pay attention to the white and the "gray"...lol, thanx for the commentary though. I was trying to do something standardize cause I was thinking of one that projects a "we come from online"... BUT... I never expected it to be made anyways. I'm waiting for someone to do that "ipod" ad usachan sayu idea on a shirt ><.

Did it motivate anyone to do that??..lol
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #297 on: November 01, 2007, 12:38:10 AM »
we don't have a group ?? it's time to make one ~

Please sign up XD (especially those who have Sayu in the Ava/Sig XD)

after that, we can vote for the group name ~

Did it motivate anyone to do that??..lol

let me see if I can do something like that ~ but it's gonna take me a while ..... so anyone want to do it, go ahead ~
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 12:50:02 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #298 on: November 01, 2007, 01:48:38 AM »
I'm in! what kind of name are you thinking about??

So I just got my 10th anni book and singles complete today! seeing all the pictures I was in quite a daze, but the sayu pictures... well after all the talk of people in taiwan being close, I just want to see her up close once!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #299 on: November 01, 2007, 03:33:52 AM »
All this time I thought we had a group, called the Shige Alliance, that's what is on my sig.... :(

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - You are my girl