JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Orange No Mikatz

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 525009 times)

Offline Daisukirika

• Peace Peace
  • Member+
  • Otona No Tanoshimi Shiritai
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #320 on: November 12, 2007, 01:00:47 PM »
ty.... Yay Shige Alliance... Hmm need to add that somehow into my profile..

"With these eyes I can see your fate"
~Join the JPH!P RPG~ Become your favorite H!P girl~Here!

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #321 on: November 12, 2007, 07:44:02 PM »

If the Shige Alliance is still alive then let it live with new people? I think that'll be fine if its ok with the people in it ><.

Ey, I'm an Shige Alliance Elder!!!  ~ I took part in the initial formation!  :pimp: ~ Along with the Wonky Crew and the Mame Choir! ~ Sadly only the Wonky Crew seems to have survived!  :cry:

But it's good the see things being revived - so do your best ~ Shige needs more love! :wub:

PS: To be part of an alliance it initially required to post at least once a day within the alliance threads to keep things alive ~ but that somewhat changed ..., everything changed since then). Sadly I'm short in time nowadys  and don't have the chance to post here so often.
:cry:

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #322 on: November 13, 2007, 01:03:16 AM »
^ Yeah, it changed when the mods said 'If you want to postwhore, go to HiP Joint'  :lol:

Anyway I've been slacking off a lot on my Yumi worship recently, but it's nice to see that this thread is as lively as ever  :P

:heart: the t-shirt designs btw

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #323 on: November 13, 2007, 02:45:02 AM »
hey, welcome back ~ WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS ?? :angry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, the Shige Alliance is kinda revived ..... but there is still so much more stuff need to be done to keep it running ........

things like :
1.) keep a member list which can helps to prevent the Shige Alliance from disappearing again.

2.) make a thread called "The Shige Alliance Thread" @ the H!P Joint (& the member list will be located at the 1st Post ^_^) The reason why making a new thread @ the H!P Joint is we can chat and discuss freely about any Alliance related things which may consider postwhore here XD (sounds like it was a problem before XD) I'll make the thread as soon as you guys agrees XD

etc..............

please give more suggestions ^_^

@invisname : I'm still trying to figure out what's missing @ your T-shirt design ....... hmmm......... I'll get back to you XD  .....................

hmmmm............................................

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #324 on: November 14, 2007, 05:56:49 PM »
Just letting you know tomorrows' episode of KonUsaPi may be late... I'll upload it as soon as I'm able to get on.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #325 on: November 15, 2007, 01:14:44 AM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #326 on: November 15, 2007, 08:02:01 AM »
!! 4th already?! We just got the doukei and guam books.. *yay*

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #327 on: November 15, 2007, 11:09:20 AM »
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #328 on: November 15, 2007, 07:10:13 PM »
2.) make a thread called "The Shige Alliance Thread" @ the H!P Joint (& the member list will be located at the 1st Post ^_^) The reason why making a new thread @ the H!P Joint is we can chat and discuss freely about any Alliance related things which may consider postwhore here XD (sounds like it was a problem before XD) I'll make the thread as soon as you guys agrees XD
Ok stuff like this = not going to happen!

Either you chat with every forum member at postwhore thread or you don't chat at all - the thing is, we aren't going to support the birth of any 'inside groups', 'alliances' or anything that will make other forum members feel like outsiders. Even if you say that anyone can join, it's still essentially an inside group of friends acting elitist. So you need to forget about this "group" idea and just be happy to discuss your favourite members in their threads with other fans!

In sum, you may play this 'alliance' thing here but you're not allowed to start extra threads for it! As for chatting about when you go to bed or what the weather is like, you can do that perfectly well in the postwhore thread with fans of other members, too.

I never understood the point of 'alliances' anyway... :/ It's not like we're at war here... But I guess everyone has a different kind of an idea of fandom lol I fly solo
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #329 on: November 16, 2007, 04:42:49 AM »
Okay, sorry so late but here it is KonUsaPi episode 058:http://www.sendspace.com/file/lzan3e

Very fun episode!!! :)

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #330 on: November 16, 2007, 07:56:17 AM »
we aren't going to support the birth of any 'inside groups', 'alliances' or anything that will make other forum members feel like outsiders. Even if you say that anyone can join, it's still essentially an inside group of friends acting elitist.

hmmm.... they don't want to be outsiders ?  it sounds like the only reason why people join forums ?  they want to be "member", not "guest" XD

They won't be outsiders .... unless they want to be XD.

I admit sometimes there maybe a possibility that we may kick someone out (just like being "banned" by the mods)  .... but it's really rare ....

I never understood the point of 'alliances' anyway... :/ It's not like we're at war here... But I guess everyone has a different kind of an idea of fandom lol I fly solo

:o  ..... I can't fly solo .... I'll be bored to death .... that's why I'm here ^_^

EDIT:

even though no group thread, I still think we should keep a member list.

now the BIGGEST problem is ......... where the hell do we put the member list ?   hmmm............
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 09:59:01 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #331 on: November 17, 2007, 04:03:21 AM »
Judging by the amount of text in your sig someone could volunteer to be the "Keeper of the List".

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #332 on: November 17, 2007, 10:22:49 AM »
Chokkan, how could you be member of more groups:
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E Choir
Member of the Wonky Crew
Member of the Shige Alliance

Doesn't that lead to questionable loyalty? :P j/k, there's been a discussion going on here in the Netherlands about double nationalities and your sig reminded me of it.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #333 on: November 17, 2007, 03:31:16 PM »
Judging by the amount of text in your sig someone could volunteer to be the "Keeper of the List".

:lol: :lol: yeah, we need a list keeper .......

or I can collect them and post it here (postwhore XD). it will be repost ONLY if we got new member or we kick someone out XD (I'll delete the old member list)

Chokkan, how could you be member of more groups:
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E Choir
Member of the Wonky Crew
Member of the Shige Alliance

Doesn't that lead to questionable loyalty? :P j/k, there's been a discussion going on here in the Netherlands about double nationalities and your sig reminded me of it.

I think it's ok to become member of more one groups XD (since I got more than one citizenship myself .... yeah, I forgot some countries forbid Dual Citizenship, but still XD)

I don't think the groups will go against each other (I hope XD) , so I think I can loyal to all of them XD

Offline SweetSayumi

• The dude with the Fakes AND JAVs
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #334 on: November 17, 2007, 04:33:46 PM »
Count me in as Shige Alliance member XP

Anyway, i'm really looking forward to her new PB, I'm just curious how the previews will look already.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #335 on: November 17, 2007, 05:43:40 PM »
Count me in as Shige Alliance member XP

Anyway, i'm really looking forward to her new PB, I'm just curious how the previews will look already.
Judging the way previews seem to be on lockdown lately we probably won't see previews until a week before the release... unless Up to Boy or some other mag does a article on it.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #336 on: November 18, 2007, 08:37:08 AM »
*Runs in carrying a wooden stick shaped like a sword swinging at dark arms lined with numbers and words*... ehehe... I'm back, after a week of being attacked by the demons called homework and papers I made enough time, *swings stick again* to appear again!

It's good to be back especially to hear about ANOTHER Shige PB?!? This is too good to be true! Is it for real? I hope its new content and not a rearranged version of her old pbs with new photos (like one of ai's pb's is like). I would like to see new pictures of her more than old picture ^^;;

Shige Alliance rebooting and coming back with more power than before eh?
Glad to see it!

Now... About that shirt design...I'm thinking that Akusa in a circular logo thing (from the first sayu specific shirt idea I had) is going to end up being the center button the back of any shirt idea I come up with rather than a focus of the shirt, since it seems incomplete. Now how to make a new shirt design I need a favor from sayu fan's really. I know a lot of what I know in the present tense (since the point I realllllly started posting here and at H!O), but the past is kinda fuzzy for me at most (except hawaii and some Gekijou things that is). But anyways, just like how I didn't get the 29er gakiwota thing till I read the explanation I would like to know (in simple factoid form if possible) factors of sayu that might help me brainstorm. Akusa design came from Usachan Peace + Black Sayu + the Demon Sayu from the gekijou. So if I had more ideas it might help me. And since the sayu thread could use a little activity I think reminisciencing and giving me ideas at the same time might be helpful.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #337 on: November 20, 2007, 12:18:11 AM »
Shige Alliance rebooting and coming back with more power than before eh?
Glad to see it!

Yep, FIRE ON !!!

XD :lol:

Now... About that shirt design...I'm thinking that Akusa in a circular logo thing (from the first sayu specific shirt idea I had) is going to end up being the center button the back of any shirt idea I come up with rather than a focus of the shirt, since it seems incomplete. Now how to make a new shirt design I need a favor from sayu fan's really. I know a lot of what I know in the present tense (since the point I realllllly started posting here and at H!O), but the past is kinda fuzzy for me at most (except hawaii and some Gekijou things that is). But anyways, just like how I didn't get the 29er gakiwota thing till I read the explanation I would like to know (in simple factoid form if possible) factors of sayu that might help me brainstorm. Akusa design came from Usachan Peace + Black Sayu + the Demon Sayu from the gekijou. So if I had more ideas it might help me. And since the sayu thread could use a little activity I think reminisciencing and giving me ideas at the same time might be helpful.

let me do some more research ~~~    hope I can find some more ideas ~

more on why a group is needed XD (repost from Jun's Thread)
But can't we do that as just fans, and if we want to show our works, just post them here?
I make JunJun avas and things all the time (I just post them in my graphics thread), and I really have no problem posting them here. I really don't see the need for ANOTHER thread and more of these groups. I thought the "groups" thing was just a fun little way of showing fandom, but it seems to be a lot bigger than that.

actually what I mean is ....... we can work as a group to make some huge projects (not just avas or gifs ..... I'm thinking HUGE !!!! such as Video or OPV with subs/translating + "extreme" effects XD) ~ 

this way even people with little or no computer skill can FINALLY participate ^_^ ~

exactly opposite what shirenu thinks ....

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #338 on: November 20, 2007, 12:22:49 AM »
^ Alright, dude, you REALLY need to lay off on this whole "group" thing. At first it was kind of cute, but when you start reposting the same post in multiple threads, it just gets really, REALLY annoying. 

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #339 on: November 20, 2007, 12:30:11 AM »
^ Alright, dude, you REALLY need to lay off on this whole "group" thing. At first it was kind of cute, but when you start reposting the same post in multiple threads, it just gets really, REALLY annoying. 

:cry:     not everyone goes to every thread like us ...... I was just trying to inform them :cry:

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Orange No Mikatz