JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Olivia wo Kikinagara (2005 Version)

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 526888 times)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #640 on: October 11, 2008, 12:25:45 PM »
Oooo now that your exams are over...you can translate KonUsa while I hide in a bush =D

I think Risako will win...her puyopuyo is slow but killer effective XD

and yes I was thinking a little sensitive too but thank god she's sensitive towards other people's feelings and not her own XD 

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #641 on: October 11, 2008, 03:49:49 PM »
Woah! You still have to do it :B I can't catch up with Sayu. She talks so fast like as if theres no tomorrow. Yes, thank god that shes sensitive towards others' feelings and not her. Being sensitive to others' feelings can be counted as a good personality :B

It has been some time since her last guest. She should invite someone on, since there were mails requesting for her to invite Yuko/Rika/Mikitty onto her radioshow xD Imagine, 1hour of Sayu vs Yuko.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 03:53:26 PM by OnDiet »

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #642 on: October 11, 2008, 04:54:41 PM »
Thanks a TON for all of your translations. Seriously. I absolutely LOVE reading them.  :heart:
It even makes me love Sayu a little bit more! The story about Ai's birthday is just too cute.

The story about Koha's dream made me laugh, too. Those girls are win.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #643 on: October 12, 2008, 12:02:07 PM »
Sayu Sayu Sayu kawaii ko yamaguchi ken kara yattekita
Eririn to wa douki no ko aho no reberu mo onaji desu

This was full of win  :rofl:

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline vegetarianbeefeater

« Reply #644 on: October 14, 2008, 09:07:11 AM »
Hey peeeps.

The Vegie is in tha house!  :D

Let's start some moar Sayu pimp'n

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #645 on: October 14, 2008, 07:30:47 PM »
Here's this weeks' KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ooz06o

This weeks' playlist:

1. Morning Musume: Peppa Keibu

2. Milky Way: Tan Tan Taan

3. PhilHarmoUniQue: Michishirube

4. Morning Musume: Romance

5. Morning Musume: Mikan

During this weeks' "Quiz Shige-xagon" she has to do a Batsu song to the tune of "Peppa Keibu" and instead of it ending with the usual "Peppa Keibu Yo!" it ends in "Aho Keibu Yo!"

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #647 on: October 15, 2008, 04:30:25 AM »
well, she did say she was no good at sports..poor Sayu :(

btw, that Michishirube song, is it a fan song or real? i like to hear it

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #648 on: October 15, 2008, 07:06:01 AM »
Michishirube is a real song...nothing to do with our Michishige though

youtube.com/watch?v=TcCkt74m9V8

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #649 on: October 16, 2008, 04:48:14 PM »
well, she did say she was no good at sports..poor Sayu :(

btw, that Michishirube song, is it a fan song or real? i like to hear it
Yeah, like Sukoshi said, it's a real song by PhilHarmoUniQue. It's one of the
"campaign songs" that CBC chooses each month to play on some of their radio shows.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #650 on: October 17, 2008, 12:52:43 AM »
ah thanks for another translation Sukoshi!
lol koharu and sayu have an odd relationship

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #651 on: October 17, 2008, 12:38:39 PM »
Ah glad you liked it =D  Hopefully more ppl will comment on the episodes =)

Translation will be up tomorrow~

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #652 on: October 17, 2008, 02:07:22 PM »
KonUsaPi #105 2008-10-07

[KonKon]

-During the Cinderella Musical many members of hello project went to see the play
(berryz, OG, Konno...etc). 
-One day their manager said, "konno will be coming today," but Reina wasn't paying attention so she asked them what the manager had said.
-so Sayu casually said "Konno's coming..." (erm...maybe more like "Konno's coming is what" or something that doesn't sound all that great but anyways)
-that's when Konno entered the 6th gen dressing room
-Having heard Sayu, Konno still greeted them normally and wished them a good time but Sayu had the feeling that she was a little mad
-Sayu starts to sweat it out here
-she kept trying to tell konkon that it's not what it sounds like...it's a misunderstand etc...but Konkon kept saying that "it's fine, it's fine."
-Even when Sayu was leaving...she was still trying to explain that she was just repeating what the had manager said...XD

Sayu is cute when she worries about stuff too much :)

Sayu sings Ponyo on a cliff as her batsu song <3 the lyrics are super cute

I need some help here. What does the lyrics of the song mean? I can only make out something about Sayu herself being cute and from Yamaguchi. Or was it the cutest gril in Yamaguchi? What was Eri's part about? That she is a aho? These are made up by staff not Sayumi herself right?

-now because this talk went on forever...Sayu was getting worn out and that's when Eri called for her and she was like "What is it Eri?!" in a really high voice XD 
-Sayu took this opportunity to quickly run away but later Koharu was like "can I continue telling you about my dream?" XD

Rainbow pinku duo are adorable together!! So funny :lol:

-It's so ungirlie when compared to say Gaki san's emails.  Gaki san would sign off with "From Risa" and a little squirrel mark at the end.
Wah...Gaki-san is that girly huh? :wub:

Ah glad you liked it =D  Hopefully more ppl will comment on the episodes =)

Translation will be up tomorrow~

I'll be looking forward to reading that :on gay: And thank you so much for doing this *huggies*

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #653 on: October 18, 2008, 02:56:36 AM »
Sayu sings Ponyo on a cliff as her batsu song

The punishment songs are from fan letters...so it's the fans that write the songs =D
not so cute sounding when translated but here you are hammy =D

Sayu Sayu Sayu is a cute girl~ She came from Yamaguchi prefecture
Eririn is a girl in the same generation~ they both have the same idiocy level.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KonUsaPi #106 2008-10-14

-The members are surprisingly bad at dress rehearsal
-At the start, when they do it in studio, they get complimented by the teachers and their managers but the pressure of having to do the real thing the next day causes things to not go well...
-the teachers will certainly get angry and everyone ends up crying
-this time it was surprisingly fine compared to All Singles Complete
-Having not seen the fans for awhile, when the real thing happens, the fans help calm Sayu down and she comes to think that things will be fine

[crocodile talk from Love Story]

-Sayu thought it was fun talking about the crocodiles in Love Story
-She thinks it's all strange...like why do crocodiles exist?/or why are there crocodiles?

-Sayu once went to the Banana-crocodile park in Shizuoka
-It had tons of crocodiles there
-To Sayu, it felt like the crocodiles naturally belonged there and that their existence was far greater than that of humans so it's more like the presence of humans was the strange thing
-though it's not like she wants one for a pet or to take a crocodile home but they certainly did appeal to her while visiting the park
-According to Sayu, just by looking at crocodiles you can get the impression that they came from dinosaurs
-Sayu starts to talk about the extinction of dinosaurs but she couldn't come up with the proper pronunciation for extinction (zetsumetsu) so she took a couple of stabs at it and asked the staff to help her out
-the staff took a couple of random wrong guesses too so Sayu says we're all idiots ^_^; 

-At the park there was also a bird
-there was a sign that said the bird can talk so Sayu tried talking to it by saying "Konnichiwa" and "I'm Sayumi" but the bird totally ignored her
-but when her sister went there on a school trip, the bird replied to her
-but anyways the Crocodile Park was a lot of fun

[Last time on the show you said that your brother used to be a morning musume fan, I was surprised because I thought he wasn't interested in girls, doesn't he have any interest in the current morning musume? What is he interested in?]

-her brother is really into Ryoko Hirosue and has posters of her in his room...and photobooks, cds, etc
-as for the current morning musume, when Kamei Eri chan comes over to play he would say things like "Eri chan's cute~"
-Eri once went back to Yamaguchi with Sayu when returning Sayu wanted to stay in Yamaguchi a little longer
-it wouldn't have been proper to send Eri back alone so
-Sayu's brother took the fight back to Tokyo with Eri
-it was pretty strange experience, when Eri thinks back on it she finds the whole thing really strange too

-Sayu has this plastic bottle for water
-and her brother wanted a drink from it
-At work Fujimoto san also drank from the bottle so she told her brother "Miki drank from that" and her brother was like "Really?"
-he seemed really happy XD

-her brother seems to be into tv and variety shows lately

[Sayu Usapi Diary]

October 21, 2007

Today is Bonkyu BonKyu Boom's second day at Tokyo Welfare Meeting Hall
No WASSUP today. lonely. But physically it was easier~
I enjoyed both times. It was a good feeling two days
I ate a bagel when I got home. 
Let's sleep soundly~

-during WASSUP Sayu and Koharu dance behind Ai chan
-they are suppose to dance like they are guards protecting Ai chan
-Tsunku came to check on the performance on the second day
-He said it didn't leave an impression on him (? zuika nashi? zuikan nashi?) so he changed the song
-Sayu was shocked, after all it's Ai chan's solo we're talking about
-it was a little lonely since Sayu missed watching Koharu's facial expressions during WASSUP but on the bright side it was physically easier not having to do it XD

January 20, 2007

PV shoot today~ it was super COLD!
The dance scene went well so thank goodness
When I got home, I chatted with my sister and her friends, it was a lot of fun
We also played on the wii, real fun~
Dinner and dessert was super delicious! tooo happy~
Seriously received a lot at once. Too amusing
It's been awhile since I laughed so much in this way. Gooddo!

-the pv was for Eago Yes Nude, it was super cold
-she didn't know her sisters friends would be over
-it was fun talking and playing with everyone
-she would play wii with her family, like tennis wii

[oneechan]

-Mom and sister were just casually walking and her sister walked *more like slammed* into a glass door.

-Sayu's sister is the type keeps her stickers in perfect condition (ie not actually sticking them on stuff)
-She really likes drawings and is really good at drawing herself.
-she'd draw tons of stuff on her notebooks and stuff but not only that...back home in Yamaguchi, on the door to Sayu's room, there are big crayon drawings on it
-At one time her sister really liked the artist 19
-She was so in love with the lyrics to one of their songs that she wrote them all on Sayu's door with crayons
-Sayu was really shocked
-they both tried very hard to clean it off but they just couldn't get rid of it
-but because of the maggots and stuff, she hired some cleaners to clean the house before she returned to Yamaguchi on her next visit
-they managed to clean everything (sayu's so thankful XD)

[listener suggests that Sayu's sister be on the show]

-sayu would like that but she fears her sister would be so nervous that she wouldn't be able to talk
-her sister's bad with the public, not that she's shy, but because she doesn't know anything about polite speech
-she's really casual

-her sister is good at drinking now but when she was 20, she didn't know any better
-alcohol seemed tasty to her so she drank a lot
-being drunk and all she ended up sleeping on the road without noticing
-it was very dangerous and bothersome
-Sayu wants her sister to be careful but it doesn't seem to be an issue now

[dieting]

-lately there's been this hip swirling exercise diet that has been popular
-for the diet to work you're suppose to do the exercise 30 times a day
-Sayu wanted to try it after seeing it on tv but Sayu wanted to speed up the process so she did the swirling 300 times in one day
-the next day she was too tired to do it
-she knew perfectly well before hand that it's bad to overdo it in one day but she was too eager XD

-she also tried a banana diet
-the supermarket near her place had bananas for 150 yen a bunch
-Sayu thought this was super cheap so she bought a ton of them
-for the diet you are suppose to eat a banana during the morning but she ate them at night too so it didn't work at all XD

[Cinderella]

-Sayu admits that the Cinderella musical caused her to have a bad attitude at home
-being at the same place every single day and doing the same thing every single day caused her to go a little funny
-when she went home, she just wouldn't talk
-she doesn't know if it's because she doesn't talk in the play or not but at home all her responses were simple "un"s (yes) and nothing more when she had to acknowledge something
-Sayu says she feels like crying now when thinking back to that since it's so embarrassing but her sister supported her through that
(Sayu totally loses it during that last part of that...she can't stop laughing)

[Pepper Keibu]

-Sayu's mom knew of Pepper Keibu
-when she heard they were doing Pepper Keibu, her mom was like "Ah that's cool!" "it's interesting" "it's new"
-Sayu was glad that her mom was happy
-Reina's mom showed Reina how to do the footwork part (a lot of their moms know how to do the dance)
-Sayu's mom didn't know it at all so it was like new to her when seeing the Choreography from morning musume.

[At a cultural festival what kind of stall would you run?]
-Crepe stall

[have you seen your own dvd? -Love Story]
-Sayu watched it~
-she was surprised when only her voice diary ended up on the dvd because  while in her hotel room she recorded/took a lot of imagines of herself too
-she doesn't know what happened since she took a lot and she put a lot of effort into think up scenarios like hiding from a bear, opening curtains after a dark day
-but they included the crocodile story XD

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #654 on: October 18, 2008, 03:40:07 AM »
Thanks for the translations as always  :)

When she's talking about the Cinderella part though, she was being really emotional. She wasn't just saying she had a bad attitude at home because she was tired etc. She was actually in a way complaining about how small her role was in Cinderella, that she would go to the same place everyday, do the same things, don't have that many lines to say on stage so when she returned home she would continue to say very little (just like she did during the musical). She wasn't exactly excited about her contribution to the musical, and this would put her in a bad mood when she got home, but her family (especially her sister) were understanding and didn't question her, or try to make her talk when she didn't feel like it, and just supported her throughout the month. Sayu gets emotional at this point, and she wasn't laughing, she was trying to hold back her tears as she thanks her sister for her support when she needed it most.

I have never seen Sayu get that emotional on air like that. It must have hit her especially hard as both Reina and Eri, her fellow 6th gen, got relatively big roles (from what I gather Ai, Risa, Eri, and Reina were the only ones who had memorable parts) and were busy going over their lines together and discussing how to do certain scenes with Aika Mire, who played the stepmother, backstage and Sayu felt left out. I really felt for her, how she has keep these feelings deep down and put on a smiling face as an idol everytime.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 03:42:18 AM by aussie »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #655 on: October 18, 2008, 04:21:50 AM »
That is certainly a way to look at it...and you kind of get that idea if you read between the lines but I'm not going to write all of that since she didn't say that directly.  I try not to impose to many of my own thoughts in my translations...well it's a little different when it comes to kameshige but still...

as for the laughing part...it sounds like laughing to me...more like she's very embarrassed to admit such things or that she finds it funny when thinking back on how she acted.  She does say she feels like crying but she doesn't really cry since she's totally composed when she moves onto the next question.

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #656 on: October 18, 2008, 04:40:39 AM »
^ Maybe not crying as such, but on the verge of crying, like she's trying to keep her composure because she doesn't want to break down on air. I thought it was an unusually emotional Sayu when I listened to the part she was talking about Cinderella. Different ways to interpret it I guess.

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #657 on: October 18, 2008, 11:22:33 AM »
What else can I say? Thanks as usual (:
I listened to the whole radioshow last week :B A sort of accomplishment!
When I heard the Sayu's brother sent Eri home part I got very interested in it :B Sayu makes me feel like knowing how her siblings look like.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #658 on: October 21, 2008, 07:25:39 PM »
I think most of us are curious to know what her brother and sister look like but no pics so far.. at least ones that are positively them.

Here's this weeks' episode of KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mxbv6m

This weeks' playlist:

1. Morning Musume: Peppa Keibu

2. Berryz Koubou: MADAYADE

3. PhilHarmoUniQue: Michishirube

4. Fujioka Fumimaki and Nozomi Ohashi: Gake no Ue no Ponyo

5. Morning Musume: Resonant Blue

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #659 on: October 22, 2008, 01:22:19 AM »
There have been some pictures that are supposedly of Sayu's sister but never verified, and according to wotas who have caught a glimpse of Sayu's brother in the past by chance, and to Sayu herself, he bears a striking resemblence to Kojima Yoshio, the guy most famous for his 'Sonna no kanke ne x 5, hai oppappi' lines.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Olivia wo Kikinagara (2005 Version)