JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Days Wonder - An Anorak

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 526668 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #660 on: October 24, 2008, 09:46:16 AM »
Kojima Yoshio is half-Brazilian. Woahhh... I yahoo-ed the guy and saw that he has dark hair and eyes. So if Sayu's bro looks like that then he does bear a resemblance to her. Probably her sis does too. The more I read about Sayu's sis the more I think she's like Eri. You know, a little goofy and out of it? Maybe that's why Sayu likes Eri so much since she reminds her of her sis.

I didn't know Sayu would watch Koharu's facial expressions during concerts. I'm surprised she doesn't burst out laughing :lol: Poor Sayu and the musical. When will she get her turn to shine? I wanna see her and Eri take lead in a single for once.

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #661 on: October 24, 2008, 11:11:30 AM »
The more I read about Sayu's sis the more I think she's like Eri. You know, a little goofy and out of it? Maybe that's why Sayu likes Eri so much since she reminds her of her sis.

Funny that, Eri's mom said the exact same thing when she was on a visit to Sayu's house and happened to have a conversation with her sister  :lol:

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #662 on: October 27, 2008, 02:48:14 AM »

random sayumi video i found.... gotta love her shes pure win
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #663 on: October 27, 2008, 05:14:55 AM »
Sayu's brother in the past by chance, and to Sayu herself, he bears a striking resemblence to Kojima Yoshio

0-0

.... ROFL! USO!!

Then I just hope Sayu's brother doesn't resemble Kojima's humor too.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #664 on: October 27, 2008, 12:36:01 PM »
KonUsaPi #107 2008-10-21

-Something embarrassing happened to Sayu recently.
-Sayu went out for dinner with her mom and her sister
-During the dinner, Sayu took out a single tissue from her packet of tissue to blow her nose
-After they exited the restaurant and were walking a guy behind them was saying "wait, wait~" to the clerk because he thought they forgot something
-the forgotten item being the used tissue (in which he carried with him to return to Sayu)
-Sayu didn't know exactly what to do since she didn't exactly want it back...but ended up giving a very confused "thank you very much"
-she was so embarrassed while taking back the garbage XD

Daigo

-For Pepper Keibu promotion, Morning Musume were guests on Music Japan with Daigo
-In the past, Sayu was on a show called "Revelations of M" With Nakazawa Yuko. 
-at Music Japan, Daigo san told Sayu that he remembered her from being a former guest on Revelations of M
-he doesn't remember all the details but he remembered her and the show so Sayu was touched

[After a concert, on the way back to the hotel do you have time to do things? or do you not leave the hotel?]

-Usually after you return to the hotel, leaving is a little troublesome so normally they don't
-on the way back to the hotel they can make stops to the convenience store to buy things they need for the day or things like desserts
-Sayu quite enjoys the time after returning to the hotel
-She'd hop into the elegant bathtub and prepare her bath water by herself
-usually her mom would prepare the bath water for her but while staying at a hotel Sayu does it herself, thus giving her a grown up feeling
-she also likes how she uses shampoo out of packets. 
-There's a fresh feeling to it all that she likes.

Bathroom revisited

-Sayu's dad and brother both properly lock the door when they use the washroom
-Sayu knows she mentioned this before but seeing as how this was very recent, she tells us how her mom once again didn't lock the door when she was in the washroom. Sayu, of course, walked in on her.  Sayu complains about how she's the one embarrassed while her mom seems to think nothing of it. To Sayu, it's just not a pleasant sight seeing everything XD
-once, Sayu entered the washroom after her dad and found magazines and she thought to herself "ah, so he was reading this magazine in the washroom"
-Sayu would prefer it if they weren't left about

[listener comments on how Sayu would often use the phrase "naru hodo ne" (I see)]

-Sayu has been thinking the same thing, that she's been using "naru hodo ne" a lot
-She finds she uses it a lot, not so much when talking with Eri but with Ai chan
-Ai chan really likes to talk about western-styled clothing.  she has tons of knowledge on the subject such as makers and brands, etc.
-Sayu doesn't know much since she doesn't buy girl magazines and stuff
-Ai chan can talk about the subject forever but no matter how much Sayu listens...she still knows zilch so she'd often reply with 'naru hodo ne~ eeeh? naru hodo ne, sugoi!' a lot
-so it turns out Sayu usually the phrase "I see" when she actually doesn't XD
-Sayu somehow managed to figure out she uses the phrase a lot on her own though
-she doesn't like how she can't hide anything from her attentive listeners so she'll have to be more careful XD

Love Story

-In Love Story, Sayu was blindfolded and asked to guess the flavour of the juice she was drinking. 
-Before hand the staffed asked her "Michishige san, is there anything you're not good with /dislike?"
-Sayu didn't even think of mangos..so she replied "I can eat anything!" while thinking everything will be alright
-and then the mango juice came.  upon drinking it, Sayu thought the flavour was really tasty
-she was trying to figure out what the flavour since the taste was somehow nostalgic.  She guessed pineapple after opening her eyes but she found out it was mango juice..
-and here she thought she HATED, HATED, HATED eating mangos and that she would not eat them
-she's grateful

Egg

-Sayu thinks Mori Saki san is really cute
-they started talking at the recent concert
-she has a princess aura to her
-after talking to her, Sayu comes to the conclusion that she really is like a princess.  At home she would talk to her mom in honorifics.
-Sayu is amazed by that and finds she gives off this good aura that cleanses her mind

Sugai sensei

-Sayu really likes Sugai sensei
-Even now he's still around (like during tours)
-Sayu finds him interesting and cute (personality wise!)
-for vocal practice they have two choices, either practicing solo with MD or practicing with a instructor
-you can choose based on your own determination and your physical condition
-once Sayu's throat was in bad condition (probably meant her throat hurt) so she didn't go to Sugai sensei
-Sugai sensei later went to Sayu and told her "isn't it lonely~" so Sayu thought that was cute and girlie XD
-he's really cute. when Sayu couldn't get a key right, she asked Sugai sensei for advice but he joked about not teaching her that since she hates it
-at concerts when she does a high five with him, her spirit rises
-her impression of him has greatly changed since the audition
-people watching the audition must have thought he was scary but recently he's been getting along really well with everyone
-she really likes him for a teacher

Eri

-there was a scenario where the listener wrote something about Eri going out shopping with a cool guy and Sayu had to respond with the word AH!
-Sayu responds with a realistic sounding Ah! but Sayu explains that she's sure the scenario isn't real because there are no secrets between the two of them
-they are each other's secret keepers.  Sayu tells Eri all her secrets and Eri tells Sayu all her secrets.
-they don't have to tell each other to keep it a secret, it's an unspoken agreement since they know by the atmosphere
-Eri would never tell a soul
-Sayu thinks they have a very deep bond

[Having Tsunku for a father]

-Sayu doesn't like the idea
-She thinks it's okay if he finds fault with her work but it be horrible if he were to judge her private life too
-Sayu can't see Tsunku as her dad.  She can only see his sparkling aura image
-it'd be nice since he's a health nut
-some members in haropro call him "Tsunku papa" but Sayu doesn't feel the fatherly thing at all. 
-Tsunku is just Tsunku to her.

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #665 on: October 27, 2008, 12:56:10 PM »
Thanks again, Sukoshi!
Lol'd at Sayu's mother bathroom story. Sayu seriously talks about everything.
SayuEri have a deep bond, thats true for sure :B

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #666 on: October 27, 2008, 06:44:48 PM »
Ahahaha...a whole section dedicated to Eri? I like, like. :B Those two do share a deep bond...And there's not much I can add to that. XD (I really do suck at making comments...) SayuEri <3

...I hope she wasn't blowing her nose because she was sick. That'd be bad. D:

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #667 on: October 27, 2008, 09:58:36 PM »
I wonder what kind of magazines Sayu's dad left in the bathroom. Maybe they were Adult in nature which could be why she said she wished he didn't leave them about. :lol:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #668 on: October 28, 2008, 11:56:49 AM »
KonUsaPi #107 2008-10-21

-Something embarrassing happened to Sayu recently.
-Sayu went out for dinner with her mom and her sister
-During the dinner, Sayu took out a single tissue from her packet of tissue to blow her nose
-After they exited the restaurant and were walking a guy behind them was saying "wait, wait~" to the clerk because he thought they forgot something
-the forgotten item being the used tissue (in which he carried with him to return to Sayu)
-Sayu didn't know exactly what to do since she didn't exactly want it back...but ended up giving a very confused "thank you very much"
-she was so embarrassed while taking back the garbage XD

Oh no poor Sayu XD That had to be embarassing :lol:

Daigo

-usually her mom would prepare the bath water for her but while staying at a hotel Sayu does it herself, thus giving her a grown up feeling
-she also likes how she uses shampoo out of packets. 

So Sayu makes her mum run the bath water for her but dutifully does it for Eri? Oh Sayu :D
I like the feeling of tearing packets of shampoo too. We have a similar liking~! <-- Ignore crazy old me :P

Eri

-there was a scenario where the listener wrote something about Eri going out shopping with a cool guy and Sayu had to respond with the word AH!
-Sayu responds with a realistic sounding Ah! but Sayu explains that she's sure the scenario isn't real because there are no secrets between the two of them
-they are each other's secret keepers.  Sayu tells Eri all her secrets and Eri tells Sayu all her secrets.
-they don't have to tell each other to keep it a secret, it's an unspoken agreement since they know by the atmosphere
-Eri would never tell a soul
-Sayu thinks they have a very deep bond

I imagined Sayu going all AH!!!!!!!!!!!!! when she hears about Eri going out on a date. Later when I read that it wasn't for real I let out a sigh of relief. Don't scare me like that Sukoshi-chan :P Awwww the bond between them in so close. If time and inspiration permits, I might write another KameiShige fic. But first I wanna know if you gals/ guys liked the previous one?

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #669 on: October 28, 2008, 12:43:52 PM »
lol your shampoo packet comment cracked me up good!  I don't know why but I find that sooo cute  :lol:

ah! gomen ham chan~  I knew I forgot something!...I meant to put the word scenario in bold so I wouldn't scare anyone but it totally slipped my mind after I went all melty with all the Eririn love  :wub:

*Sukoshi looks at hammy* kameshige~ kameshige~  :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

*Sukoshi looks at everyone else* Go tell hammy how much you adored reading If I'm Not In Love !!  Go~ Go~ I know you did~ no point hiding it :P

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #670 on: October 28, 2008, 06:29:06 PM »
Here's this weeks' KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gozo5c

This weeks' playlist:

1. Morning Musume: Peppa Keibu

2. Berryz Koubou: MADAYADE

3. PhilHarmoUniQue: Michishirube

4. Morning Musume: Romance

5. Milky Way: Tan Tan Taan!

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #671 on: October 28, 2008, 08:08:14 PM »

random sayumi video i found.... gotta love her shes pure win

This is so hilarious... Who knows failure could be soo cute and funny.  Failure is not really a good thing, but in Sayu's case, her failure are lighthearted, cute and hilarious that u can't help and laugh, but not in an insulting way.  Sayu is also being a good sport to show this side of her and still laugh it off.  But is she really that unathletic?

btw, referin' to KonUsaPi 10-21-2008 ep, Her relationship with Eri is so wonderful.  And what a sigh of relief hearing that about Eri...  also, Sayu's mama usually draws her a bath @ home and only do it herself when traveling, but she willing to do it for Eri, that's just shows how close and how much Sayu cares for Eririn. 

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #672 on: October 29, 2008, 12:14:59 AM »
If time and inspiration permits, I might write another KameiShige fic. But first I wanna know if you gals/ guys liked the previous one?

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT! ...Now! (No pun intended.)

xD I don't normally listen to Konya, but since GakiKame was canceled, I think I might start listening...I have to get my KameiShige, or else I'm afraid I'd fall apart! XD

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #673 on: October 29, 2008, 09:23:46 PM »
But is she really that unathletic?
Hard to say, there's evidence for both sides.
On the unathletic side there's this video and her sportsfest performances as well as other HM games like when she's jumping rope it kinda looks like she's not cushioning her jumps or something and can only go for a little bit.
Then there's the wall climb episode of HM@ where she kept falling off the wall. I believe the first time was a slip and the two times following were intentional for comedic purposes.

On the athletic side, she did win an award for aerobics when she was younger and she can do the Y-pose which shows she's got good flexibility and balance and she also did some squats on KonUsaPi one episode.
So it's anyones' guess as to how athletic she really is and whether or not she plays it up for comedy.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #674 on: November 04, 2008, 04:05:03 AM »
Whew...got computer working well enough to do this summary.  Let's hope it stays stable. 
Enjoy =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KonUsaPi #108 2008-10-28

-Sayu's show made it on the Ninki dj ranking top 10 list

-Sayu aims to conquer all 47 prefectures of Japan 
-When a listener writes in, the place they are writing from gets marked down and the goal is get letters from every prefecture.
-7 prefectures covered in today's show

Cleaning

-Mako chan's mom and sayu's mom hung out one day. When they got back to Sayu's place, mako chan mama was invited to stay the night.
-Sayu was of course delighted since she finds mako chan mama amusing but since mako chan mama would be sleeping in the living room, Sayu had no choice but to sleep in her own room.
(This of course wouldn't be a problem if not for the fact that her room is a mess)
-Sayu thought of this as a chance, a sign from god to clean up her room!  But that thinking didn't last for she couldn't find the motivation to do it. 
-She totally couldn't find the motivation so she's like "oh whatever" but seeing that she couldn't sleep on her bed, cause of all the junk on it, she thought of cleaning half of her room so she could move things off her bed
-she thought of cleaning the other half but it was more like shifting stuff to that half instead
-but what's important is..her bed was clean so she could sleep on it
-she wouldn't classify her room as dirty but instead there's just a lot of stuff scattered around
-lately the top of her bed has been tidy so she's been properly sleeping in it

[What do you do when you are homesick?]

-back when Sayu was young and living in Tokyo she was really homesick, she really missed her sister.
-she felt relieved when her sister came to visit her but now that her sister lives with her she doesn't get homesick.
-now that she's so used to living in Tokyo she doesn't get that urge to go back but when she thinks of how her grandparents could be sad she would mail or call
-even though they sound a little lonely on the phone, she's sure they are happy to hear her voice

-Sayu normally doesn't make long phone calls but with her Yamaguchi friend they'd usually talk for a long time, like 2hrs or so.
-in first year jr high, Sayu often got scolded by her teacher (for being too excited? talking too much?? something like that) which is surprising since she was the serious type (majime) back in elementary school and couldn't make any friends.
-During jr high, she met a lot of students that came from different elementary schools and was able to make a variety of friends.
-the long phone conversations would be able friends and the teacher getting mad XD

ep 106 sad episode revisited

-Sayu feels apologetic about that
-She was really surprised over it but she felt relieved after being able to talk about it
-she's fine now and is thankful for having people listen to her and thankful for getting to do a radio show

[Sayu Usapi Diary]

October 28, 2006

Today is the Morning Musume live at Budokan
stomach felt bad, probably from being too nervous
but tired my best and somehow overcame it
After the first performance, a lot...and by that I mean ALL of Merry pin changed
Seriously shocku!
With the sudden change..couldn't remember it by any means, it was bad!
but somehow it ended without incident, relief!  It was a fun live
After the performance it was the teachers birthday, congrats~

-This entry was for the autumn tour, Morning Curry, live at Budokan.
-Sayu remembers it really clearly. 
-For the first performance they performed Merry Pin Xmas normally with Shige Pink and Koha Pink.  Tsunku had come to see that and Tsunku wanted all of the choreography changed for the second performance. ALL!
-There was only 1.5hrs before the next performance
-of course 1 hr of that was used to dry hair, fix makeup, change, eat, etc while the teacher had to think up a different choreography...so really Sayu and Koharu only had 30 minutes of time to desperately remember the new moves
-Sayu wrote she was relieved the it somehow ended without incident...for those that have the dvd Sayu wants you to check out the Merry Pin performance, even though it's a little embarrassing, cause you'll notice her eyes being a little iffy and during the first scene where they do the merry pin, merry pin pa part and shake their hands, Sayu wasn't sure which hand to use XD

November 27, 2006

Today is a day off after a long while
I went to a hair salon that Ai chan referred me to for a haircut and treatment
After that went by myself to a manga cafe for 30 minutes
then hung out with Ai chan and Mako chan
ate cake, kyaaaaa~ it was good!
took purikura, went shopping
it became Mako chan and I
the Makotos joined up with the Michishiges for dinner.  It was seriously good! YABAA!
went to a cafe for dessert, there were all kinds of cakes. 
Really got into the convo, seriously had a lot of fun
On the way back Mako chan mama was too funny! haven't laughed so hard in awhile!
After that, at the convience store, bought candy, bread, oden, and meatbuns
The Ogawa family is very amusing!  Everyone slept together in a huddle.

-Sayu is poor with beauty salons even though she's always going to them
-she's bad with the urban ambiance and the hairdressers
-she would keep her magazine open (even though she doesn't want to read it) and give off this aura that she doesn't want to talk
-she talked to Ai chan about her problem so Ai chan recommended the place she goes to in hopes of curing the situation
-Sayu went there, it was a private setting/private room and it was totally one on one
-but it didn't help cause it made her worried over what to talk about
-she only went there that one time

-it was Sayu's first time going to a manga cafe.  It was only for 30 minutes but She thought it was fun and wanted to go again sometime but it's been 2 years already
-after that she hung out with Ai chan and Mako chan
-and after that she hung out with Mako chan+Ogawas and did a lot
-At Makoto's house there was endless talk and laughter
-Makoto chan's mama is a seriously funny person!
-mako mama did a monomane (imitation) of a Niigata crow vs a Tokyo crow
-she was showing how Tokyo crows are scary vs niigata crows
-Sayu remembers it cause she laughed a lot

[What did you get Niigaki san for her bday?]

-sparkling butterfly shaped mirror, sparkling pink earphones
-the butterfly was very Gaki san-like
-Sayu thought the sparkling pink earphones were super cute and wanted it for herself but she resisted for the sake of Gaki's 20th birthday
-Sayu's happy that Gaki was really happy (it's a shame that Risa mentioned she doesn't use earphones on Nack After 5) :P
-Sayu was the first out of the members to mail risa
-super happy since she was the first for the big 2 0
-Sayu had also received a letter from Gaki san to take home with the instructions to read it after Sayu gets her email
-in the evening Sayu got a txt telling her to read the letter
-it made Sayu think of how kind Gaki is and how much she likes her.

Koharu's older sister

-Koharu has this kapikapi, pink, kirarin image while her sister is the opposite.  Seems very grownup and sexy. 
-She's someone that doesn't seem like she's in her teens

[Tsunku wrote about the delicious dishes survived at Resonant Live.  What's the most delicious dish you've eaten during Resonant Live?]

-super spicy noodles they had for dinner in Nagoya
-and black pig don in kagoshima (kagoshima is famous for the black pigs)

Sayu's health tips
-wash hands! and wear a mask

Koharu

-Sayu's seen the pv for Pepper Keibu but hasn't watched the Making of yet so she doesn't know how that turned out (in reference to the Koharu parts on the dvd)
-but Koharu chan is really free
-in Resonant Live, during Koko ni iruzee, there's a part where koharu is positioned inside while Sayu stands on the outside but probably due to Koharu being too into it..she ends up coming too forward
-not that Sayu minds but the camera man does
-the camera man is suppose to take pictures of Sayu from that angle but they can't take the shot with Koharu there
-so Sayu's like "I'm really sorry Koharu chan but can you go further inside?"
-so Koharu's like "okay! I understand!" but no matter how many times Sayu tells her "inside, inside" it will always end with "I'm sorry" XD
-Koharu will definitely make that mistake during the real performance and she'd apologize afterward
-After the 10th time, Koharu even apologized during an actual performance. 
-She said "Michishige san, honto suimasen! honto suimasen!" without care that the concert is actually going on XD
-Sayu thinks she should be singing instead and that she really is free XD
-it's cute but seeing that she's almost 17 she should try a bit more

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #675 on: November 04, 2008, 06:41:01 AM »
*prays for Sukoshi's comp to continue working so that she can continue giving us this translations*

Lols, I always say I want to listen to her radioshow but I'll end up listening to GAKIKAME or something else in the end.
Thanks for the translations as usual, Sukoshi *hugs*
Sounds like the Michishiges and the Makotos are close o:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #676 on: November 04, 2008, 09:45:42 AM »
How do I feel that deep down inside Sayu is an insecure girl? I mean from the translations that Sukoshi-chan *hugs* does, you can see she doesn't feel at ease with people she aren't close with and needs to have someone she is comfortable with around all the time. I'm probably reading too much into it? Over-analysing things again as usual :P

I'm really liking all these GakiShige-ness that Sayu talks about. Pity there weren't any of them in MM DVD Mag 21. I do see a lot of SayuKoha though. Morning Days 3, MM DVD Mag 19 and 20 and how Sayu talks about her quite often recently.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #677 on: November 04, 2008, 11:43:57 AM »
ah lol...gomen ne, Sayu XD  I'll have to take a small percentage of the blame for making Sayu sound insecure XD  but you know I think you're right...it's probably the result of not having friends as a child.  It makes me sad thinking about that but I think it's sweet how Sayu's become someone that really treasures friendship.

Yeah too bad there's not much onscreen GakiShige but I think there's a lot of TakaShige (or maybe that's just estrea putting thoughts into my head) XD

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #678 on: November 04, 2008, 07:10:41 PM »
Here's this weeks' KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/arkltt

This weeks' playlist:

1. Morning Musume: Peppa Keibu

2. Morning Musume: Romance

3. Berryz Koubou: MADAYADE!

4. Erina Mano: Lucky Aura

5. Milky Way: Gamu Sharara

What I thought I heard ( :lol: ):

Sayu talks about Halloween at the start of the show and about how she spent it with Aichan, Eri, Aichans' sister, and Eris' sister.

I've seen it posted recently that the H3 nickname given to the grouping of Sayu, Ai, and Eri comes from them spending Halloween partying together... but what I wonder is where is Gaki during all of this? :?

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #679 on: November 05, 2008, 03:13:15 AM »
^ And Reina  :lol:   Aichan's sister joined them this year? From what I remember it was Sayu and her mother, Eri and her sister (and her mother?), and Aichan and her mother last year. Wonder if the mothers joined them again this year.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Days Wonder - An Anorak