JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Yan Yu (Beautiful Encounter)

Author Topic: [Nogizaka46] NENEKORO ~ The Ito Nene Thread  (Read 14165 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
[Nogizaka46] NENEKORO ~ The Ito Nene Thread
« on: August 22, 2011, 04:10:59 PM »
Ito Nene / 伊藤寧々

Nickname      Nenekoro (ねねころ)
BirthdateDecember 12, 1995
BirthplaceGifu, Japan
BloodtypeType B
Height148 cm
ZodiakSagittarius
Generation1st
LinksOfficial Blog

Profile Pic, past to present from left to right:

« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 08:41:21 PM by Rust »

Offline Enjel

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46!!!
Re: [Nogizaka46] NENEKORO ~ The Ito Nene Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 04:28:51 AM »

・梅田彩佳 (♥) ・川村真洋 (♡) ・山田菜々 ・西野七瀬 ・小笠原茉由 ・與儀ケイラtumblr: i ♥ umechan

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 03:28:31 PM »
Nene chan, お誕生日おめでとうございます!!

148 cm cutie pie Nene Ito turned 17 years old today, 12月12日 -

Hope to see more of Nene this year, and may peace and happiness
be her constant companions in the coming year!

And now Nene goes full metal goth loli in this clip:

乃木坂46 『伊藤寧々×佐藤有一郎』 {Published by nogizaka46SMEJ on 1 Aug, 2012}

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 03:30:32 PM »
Nene doing her best Aquagirl:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 03:55:09 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 07:40:45 AM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 03:15:44 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 06:50:47 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 06:22:00 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2014, 07:10:27 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2014, 07:47:55 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2014, 05:46:21 AM »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2014, 06:25:30 PM »

Trailer for Nene's "Sugisawa Mura Densetsu" film which opens in June and which she has the lead role in.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2014, 06:11:51 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2014, 03:14:20 PM »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2014, 04:48:09 AM »

The "Sugisawa Mura Densetsu" movie had a special screening on June 21st but the actual premiere of the movie took place on the 28th at Cinemart in Roppongi, pics of Nene from the premiere as she had the lead role in the film.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2014, 06:39:16 PM »
Nogizaka46's Ito Nene, Research Students Yada Risako & Yonetoku Kyoka to graduate from the group
September 12, 2014

Nogizaka46 has announced that 1st generation member Ito Nene, and Research Students Yada Risako and Yonetoku Kyoka will be graduating from the group.

Ito, who has been with the group since they first formed, explained, "During my activities, I was able to make my dream job come true, and I found what I want to do next. These two were the biggest deciding factors." She will part ways with the group after concluding handshake events for their 9th single "Natsu no Free&Easy", and participating in under live which will begin on October 5 and end on October 19.

As for Yada and Yonetoku, they will withdraw from the group after their individual handshake event scheduled for October 18. They will not be participating in the under live which will run from October 5 to 19.

Ito joined Nogizaka46 as its 1st generation member in August of 2011. She was one of the senbatsu members for their 5th single "Kimi no Na wa Kibou" (March 2013) and she played the heroine in the movie 'Sugisawa-mura Densetsu' (2014). Meanwhile, Yada and Yonetoku started their activities as 2nd generation members in spring of 2013. They participated in lives as research students.

Source: natalie
LINKS
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/09/nogizaka46s-ito-nene-research-students-yada-risako-yonetoku-kyoka-to-graduate-from-the-group
- http://natalie.mu/music/news/126028

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2014, 12:33:59 AM »
Nene chan, thank you for your hard work and good attitude!

Wishing this beautiful young woman a wonder future!

伊藤寧々 デザイヤ・ネネコロリータ MV Full.Ver 原宿 乃木坂46 Nogizaka46 Ito Nene , Harajuku , Desire Neneco Lolita

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2014, 06:13:25 PM »

Nene graduated from the group on October 19th, :sweatdrop: shame there was never more to post about her as she right near the top of my fave member's list.

Nene Itou Graduation Speech:

First of all, I’d like to thank all the members and staff who’ve taken care of more for a little more than three years. And all of you who’ve supported me all this time, thank you so much.

Moving to Tokyo alone when I was 15 hoping to enter this world, being helped by lots of people along the way, I was able to join this truly big group that is Nogizaka46. I am really grateful for all the things I’ve gained, and all the experiences I’ve gotten during these years.

I’m sorry that the announcement of my graduation was so sudden, and that I still am unable to properly tell you about my goals or what happens from now on. However, the things I want to do, and what I’m aiming for are clear to me, so for now, I want to take a distance from Nogizaka, looking at this world from the starting point, and slowly think over how I want my life to be. That’s why everyone will truly become unable to know where I am, nor have any idea of what I’m doing. It’s kind of painful to ask you to support me, but if you so much as think of me just a little after I’ve left, hoping that I’m doing my best, then I’d be really happy.

I might have been unsuited to being an idol, being a bit curt, and not being able to reel in fans with cute responses. But everyone told me they like me as a person, that they like how I am like that, that they like the true me, and that makes me really happy. It’s what makes me the most glad I became an idol.

As for my activities – my original dream was first of all to become an entertainer, and from there on I wanted to appear in dramas, movies, fashion magazines, variety TV, I was truly attracted by all fields. And all the things I really wanted to do, I became able to do, one at a time. Therefore, there is not a single thing I’ve regretted in regards to joining Nogizaka. Even now, as a member of Nogizaka, I have no regrets. That’s why, uhm, please take care of Nene Itou from now on as well.

Really, for watching over me and supporting me for a little more than three years, thank you so much! Tomorrow there’s still a day of Under lives, so I am still giving this my best! Please take care of me! Thank you very much!

Source: Nogizaka Management Official Blog

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2014, 01:28:44 AM »
^
Wonderful Nene san really gets it right:

"I might have been unsuited to being an idol, being a bit curt, and not being able to reel in fans with cute responses. But everyone told me they like me as a person, that they like how I am like that, that they like the true me, and that makes me really happy. It’s what makes me the most glad I became an idol."

Credit Asahidotcom

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Yan Yu (Beautiful Encounter)