JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Supercar - Recreation

Author Topic: [Tour] C-ute Live Tour 2007 Fall ~Houkago no Essence~  (Read 28407 times)

Offline Risastar

• Member+
Re: [Tour] C-ute Live Tour 2007 Fall ~Houkago no Essence~
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2007, 05:19:43 PM »
I love this song!! I really like Maimi's talking parts soo cool :) I am glad maimai got some lines too and it wasn't another Airi song! I can't wait to see the PV and covers! The Fall tour's setlist is okai I just wish there was an Erika solo  :cry:
Fany Power<3

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2007, 07:01:35 PM »
Is great for sure but, we need more Chisato solo lines x_x!
Thanks for the rip  :heart:

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2007, 09:02:20 PM »
Wow, their best a-side! I really like it, sounds like Nari Hajimeta Koi no Bell and bit like Disco Queen. Therefore, it's an insta winnar. Quite honestly, their past a-sides sounded way too much like an anime (and one of them was for anime), so I'm digging the change of sound. Shut up, crowd! :x

Of course, I'd like to hear a more equal distribution of lines, but it's C-ute, they're new faces, and only Airi and Maimi are a bit known. They all deserve a lead for sure though.

*already imagining like 5 pvs for this one :P*

EDIT: Mediafire link
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 10:26:21 PM by Nouciel »

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2007, 10:03:48 PM »
Somehow, I don't believe it.

^ That's the setlist. The "towel" version of That's The Power was absolutely hilarious. I had no idea random words could fire up a concert so much :D Erika was so bloody funny. She's created a character for herself that's kind of a mix of Yossie and Mako from the old H!M skits. Her intonation and everything, just brilliance.

The concert was amazing <333333333 Maimi fell during Natsu at the lunchtime show, and the dance changed slightly as well (got more... risque let's just say). There was also some kissing during I think Yes! Shiawase (Maimi jumped Chisato), and the full group Disco Queen song was amazing (that dance also got changed).

Plus the new single, absolutely amazing <33333 Yes I'm going to keep using that word, cause it fits! Haha.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2007, 10:20:22 PM »
I love this song!! I really like Maimi's talking parts soo cool :) I am glad maimai got some lines too and it wasn't another Airi song! I can't wait to see the PV and covers! The Fall tour's setlist is okai I just wish there was an Erika solo  :cry:

I think Erika is not ready for a solo. She can't control her voice, at least not yet  :-\

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2007, 10:24:12 PM »
^Airi has a hard time keeping control of her voice more recently than before!

And I almost think that Kanna will be in Hana wo Pu~n now because I can see Chisato being in the other song more than Hana wo Pu~n because she's already been in a song with Maimai?

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2007, 10:29:32 PM »
^^ Erika is more than ready. Live she has more control over her voice than Maimi does, she always sounds great. Maimi breaks easily, and even Airi can get a bit flat at times. They've all got their problems, but I think every girl there is ready to take a bigger part in singles, should Tsunku give them the chance.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2007, 10:33:04 PM »
I know  :lol: But i'm just saying I don't think Erika is ready for one IMO. Every girl is ready for that, I know that. My opinion doesn't really says Erika is not going to get a solo soon, we all know she and maimai are going to get solos very soon XD

Uhhh, I wanted Hana wo Pu~n with Maimi and Maimai  :lol:

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2007, 10:39:29 PM »

Are you insane? I don't think I have to even dignify that with a response :P

Offline Risastar

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2007, 12:01:42 AM »
^ hahah I think Mai and Maimi would be so cute in hana wo pu~n :heart: Tara what where some of your favorites from the concert? Oh and what where the outfits like?
Fany Power<3

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2007, 12:04:49 AM »

Are you insane? I don't think I have to even dignify that with a response :P

rofl i know...i'm so insane XD i wanted it because it would have been sooo much fun XD And win with Maimi instead of Koharu  XD
^ hahah I think Mai and Maimi would be so cute in hana wo pu~n :heart: Tara what where some of your favorites from the concert? Oh and what where the outfits like?

Oh yezzz, tell us! I want to know how pretty the outfits were  :heart:

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2007, 12:31:27 AM »
The Tokaikko outfits are BRIGHT PINK. As bright pink is as possible without burning your retinas. The girls all had different outfits, either tight tiny dresses or shorts. Kick ass boots too.

The rest of the concert... standard fare really. Of note, pretty much every costume change, minus the above and the encore ones, every girl was always wearing her colours. Maimi; pink, Erika; yellow, etc. A few of them were frilly, others were just the usual (kinda like Maimi's Natsu outfit from the last concert). The encore outfit was just a white tank top and white skirt, with a big love heart on the top.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2007, 01:00:39 AM »
As bright pink is as possible without burning your retinas.
:lol:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline kitaoji

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2007, 01:22:09 AM »
14. That's the POWER (Towel Ver.)

:mon lol:
What was this? I heard lots of Erika shouting "Tsukutta TOWEL" during the breaks ^_^  Did they have the fans wave their towels (bought, or brought along) like crazy or something?

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2007, 01:25:58 AM »
I thought she was saying "使ったタオル" (used towel)? No idea. But yeah, a lot of fans threw their towels up in the air every time she screamed it out. It certainly made the song more fun.

Offline kitaoji

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2007, 02:22:16 AM »
*re-listens* my bad, she *did* say 'Tsukatta Towel'.  It's all in the preceding MC, where she's playing an... upper-class lady? Something like what Makoto used to play?  I can't wait to see this MC (I really doubt they'll have it in the official & unofficial photos).

Maimi slipped... in the instrumental just before her last chorus/refrain? The recording sounded like it, although I was more interested when a ripple went through the crowd at the intro  :twisted:  They must have raised the bar for some more (the one during the Golden Date was somewhat risque too).

Setlist is teh win (heck, the second album is TEH WIN) but what's with UFA/Tsunku and dumping angsting songs in the beginning? They did it for Sexy 8 Beat, Berryz Kyuden, and this too?

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2007, 08:09:48 AM »
The crowd went off simply because it was Natsu :P It's hugely popular. But yeah, she slipped during her second dance solo part, but it was only noticeable because of the loud *thump* from her microphone. She was already on the ground at the time (which, might I add, got sexed up even more... she was on her back with her legs up in the air at one point....). But she just laughed and kept on going <3

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2007, 03:31:59 PM »
Kanna took Chisato's place in Tsuugaku Vector for the Nagoya concert (seeing as she was missing). Guess we'll have to wait until the next concert to see who is really singing each song, with both girls there.

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel

Offline kitaoji

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2007, 04:39:00 AM »
They changed the setlist slightly this week - Futari wa NS replaced Hana wo Pu~n (Kanna & Mai).

Also Erika changed "Tsukatta Towel" to.. "Ittata Kenkou" <--至った軒昂? I have no idea, and I'm just relying on what the dictionary's giving me. 到った?

So I guess we can't call it the "Towel version". "Tension-Agekko version"? :D

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Supercar - Recreation