JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-51 - Ore Tomo

Author Topic: [Tour] Morning Musume Concert Tour 2008 Haru ~Single Daizenshuu~  (Read 40645 times)

Offline Regent

• ecchi
Re: [Tour] Morning Musume Concert Tour 2008 Haru ~Single Daizenshuu~
« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2008, 07:10:38 AM »
Wow... overall, this concert was really, really good. I agree with most of what has been said so far. It was awesome to see them perform some of the older singles like Summer Night Town and Morning Coffee (it was nice getting to hear them harmonize).

Sayumi has improved so much. She may still not be the strongest singer, she was really solid in this concert. She must have worked hard. The quality of the singing in general was good, they all did great on their solos.

Ai-chan's Mr. Moonlight was pimp-ilicious and fun, but agree that they should have had 2 of the girls do the "wingmen" parts. As awesome as Ai's voice is, the lines seemed a little monotonous with her singing all of them.

I didn't really care for the medleys... but that's just a personal preference, they were well done and all. And, 8th gen really does need more lines, I think they can handle it (I think Ai-chan has a few to spare  :P ).

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2008, 08:39:08 AM »
I think Mittsi did get her appendix removed. If you look during The Peace, she has a piece of flesh colored cloth covering her belly button area and she's the only one who had it. She did have something wrong with her appendix right?

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2008, 10:43:54 AM »
^ you are correct.

Due to having acute appendicitis, Mitsui Aika was absent from the concerts on April 12th and 13th. The concert DVD was filmed on May 18, 2008 at Tokyo Welfare Meeting Hall.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2008, 01:54:43 AM »
by far the best concert I've seen from this generation of musumes.

Eri was really cute in namida and that's her first time performing that song solo I think.

Sorry to yossi but I think ai chan did a better mr moonlight for THIS performance. Her winks and smiles were spot on.

Most of all the girls performed to their potential even for the younger generation. They really entertained the audience and that's the most important for me. On top of ylthat everyone looks happy.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2008, 11:34:27 PM »
*is dead* :imdead:  :mon angel:
Wooooow! So much to say!

* I'm so proud of Sayu, she did a great job and she got a good amount of lines too... Much the same for Gaki song, she did AMAZING and I was so stoked with her bunch of lines throughout! :wub:
* Koha makes me laugh XD
* As much as I don't mind when it is, the whole concert was saturated with Ai, which was nice.
* I am so in love with Eri's stomach and when did Gaki-san become even sexier than she already was :lol:
* I think the lack of thrusting in the Manpower may have been to the other two costumes they had on under the visible one, if that's not why then there is no excuse girls! :P At least Eri was trying :D
* There was plenty of TakaGaki goodness to keep a girl happy :heart:
* Aika has really come into her own, I'm proud of her too... Linlin as well, and JunJun... I'll talk about that one in a sec! :P
* Reina so made me melt with her little look at the camera during Mikan when she was at the front and Ai-chan was doing her solo part after the dance interlude: (shitty cap I know but you get the point :P )
* JUNJUN AND ERI... Miki would be so proud! :P Their little gropefest 08 during Aruiteru was mighty hot! Jun may have started it but Eri got a damn good feel that you could see on the big screen. Then their hug at the end of the song was a mix between  :mon lovelaff: and  :drool: Those two have gotten mighty close of late  :wub:
(Stupid Koha, getting in the way of me capping the good bit *cough*rubbing*cough*)
* All in all it was beyond awesome! By the end I felt so sorry for the girls though, they must have been so exhausted :( But they know it was worth it ;) The instrumental of Morning Coffee at the end was touching after all of that :cry:
* GoRokkies are love :heart:
* I bow down to the Set designer person-man and the Lighting people! They did a fabulous job... I quite liked the intimacy of Bonkyu bomb concert so when this one was so dark for so long at the start I was a little worried it all be like that, which kinda distances the audience, but then once the rocky songs were done it did relax and become good ol' MM connection with their fans  :gmon heartu: Brilliant contrast resulting in a Masterpiece :w00t:
* Oh, and the only thing I can say about Mr Moonlight...  :mon crazyinlove: :mon blood: :mon lovelaff: :mon star: :mon bleed2: :mon inluv:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 03:05:48 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2008, 09:59:17 AM »
I've just rewatched it (about the 700th time?) and (I can't believe I'm saying this.. BUT) I wish they would re-record some of the old singles with the current members. They don't seem so dated when sung by this lineup!
Daite! Hold on Me, Morning Coffee, Summer Night Town all sound fantastic in this concert... :inlove:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2008, 02:48:03 AM »
Does anyone knows if there's already an audio rip of this concert? 
I would love to listen to the most current version or each single by the current line-up. 

Offline x_sleepyhead

« Reply #127 on: August 05, 2008, 09:33:23 AM »
Does anyone knows if there's already an audio rip of this concert? 
I would love to listen to the most current version or each single by the current line-up. 

^ i can rip it for you if you like. pm me?
takagaki = <3 (:

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #128 on: August 13, 2008, 06:38:21 PM »
I was watching this concert this morning and I noticed something interesting about the costumes the girls are wearing starting at Koi no Dance Site.  The patterns on them actually form the first letters of their initials!

A for Ai, N for Niigaki, E for Eri, S for Sayumi, T for Tanaka, K (a little misformed) for Kusumi, M for Mitsui, J for Jun Jun, and L for Lin Lin.

Anyway, I thought this concert was pretty awesome. When I heard that they were going to do one of all their singles, I kind of expected it to be a somewhat boring concert with all the same canned backing music we've all heard a million times already. Since this was the concert they took overseas, I should have known better that they'd spend extra effort in making it good with all those new arrangements and something like 11 sets of costumes. This was definitely one of their better productions.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2008, 09:16:45 PM »
Holy crap..... :drool:
I caved and am watching it on youtube right now. I'm currently on Summer Night Town and Gaki :inlove: :inlove: She gave this look from 0:51-0:52 and OMG!!! I squealed, "GAKI-SAN!!!!" and I have this idiotic grin on my face!!!! She is so damn hot it's not even funny!

Will continue when I've finished + calmed down!

edit: Whoa, that was a great concert!!!!!!! I was gonna wait till I get my own copy (Saturday!!) but I'm so glad I watched it! So much hotness!!! Sayu is :heart: , foreal. Ahh, my brains are still mushy!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 07:50:51 AM by strawb3rrykream »

Offline Tsujin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: August 22, 2008, 04:32:36 AM »
i got my copy last week and saw it 5 times already.... my first MM DVD and was a great inversion!!! i loved manatsu no kousen and sayumi was great in her furusato, the medleys were really good :cow: :cow:

avatar thanks to THE GREAT MIICHAN :heart: :heart:
Listen my Jmusic Podcast in Spanish JBOX
Member of the Shige Alliance
y como dice Shurastriker: Se habla español!!!  XD

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-51 - Ore Tomo