JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 9mm Parabellum Bullet - #5

Author Topic: Tekishu Soretomo Koibito~Enemy or Lover~(Atsumina & MariHaru) Chap. 12 [2/24/14]  (Read 40445 times)

Offline yanouchi

• MariHaru Love Hunter!!
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)人(бвб)
Woah fast update!! and getting interesting in here....

Actually i felt giddy when Mariko - "umm...say hi to Haruna for me will you?"  XD

Will Mariko make first move towards Haruna? can't wait for bar scene...and Haruna's past, how Minami & Haruna meet...theres so many question...XD

Nice chapter Flame-san...

and the poster Flame-san, if you're happy i'm happy too... :D
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 09:48:00 AM by yanouchi »

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
Yay!! an Update!!!

I couldn't Stop Grinning with the Whole Atsumina and MariHaru interactions..  :lol:  :grin:

I think Agent 17 is Yuko,....
But who's Agent 15?...  :? :?

Now i'm really curious with their Past...

and with the reading of books and stuff...  :smhid
I know how U feel... Especially if u'r not interested in it... :sigh:

But I hope U'll be Able to finish and Update!!!  :twothumbs

Thanks for the Update by the Way!!!!   :twothumbs :twothumbs
Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline DeadSouls

• Atsumina! ♥
O: the poster is COOL!!! I like it!  :mon yeah:
Awesome chapter!  :mon thumb:  really getting interesting! can't wait to see the next chapter...I think it'll be awesome sine they'll be somewhere...  :mon star:

Offline michiyo48

• Member+
  • I give thanks to all great writers! <3
Aww.. Its getting more and more interesting...

I dont really understand about what Takamina and Haruna do but.. are they working for two agents or something like that? :/

Thanks for the update!
I cant wait for the next update.. Please update soon!

I wonder when it will be the growing of MariHaru feel and love :)
Kanon is so cute, but she's only mine! 0.o I mean my sister! ;)
I love SaeYuki, AtsuMina, JuriMayu, and MariHaru :P

You can read my first and only fanfic: What's Wrong With Love? (JuriMayu) - http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38049.msg1294928#msg1294928

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
Their cars....hahaha...all of them... from google...lol

Takahasi Minami & Kojima Haruna's "work car" - Porsche Cayman S

Takahashi Minami - Bugatti Veyron Mansory Linea Vincero

Kojima Haruna - Mv Agusta F4 RR

Maeda Atsuko - Koenigsegg CCXR Edition

Shinoda Mariko - Lamborghini Reventon Roadster

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Member+
I'm back! (just for today)  :mon sweat: lol well...here's chapter four...it might be random.... o.o but well I wanted to take a break from all the agent stuff (even though it's only been three chapters).
Hmmm...what can I say...? oh this is longer than my previous chapters..hehehe...just cuz I was out for 2 weeks... :on drink: oh and italics will be their "male voice" if there is such things... xD lol
Oh yeah well characters here are well their age are their real age, I'm making an exception to Juri. She's 20 here... lol  :on lol:
oh wait here:

This was made by Ly-chan... two week ago,her attempts to make one lol my bad I'm thankful though. Apparently she's not really satisfied because the characters here are wrong (kinda agree) LOL don't worry Ly-chan ur still awesome!  :mon thumb: hehehehe... lol
Douzo~

Chapter 4: Surprises

After that visit, the two went home. Minami and Haruna lives together, since originally they're not from where they are now. It wasn't actually theirs but it was given to them when they started working for their boss. Minami and Haruna has been always together-best friends ever since they were kids. Growing up the two decided to come to Tokyo together looking for jobs. They weren't intentionally looking for an agent job but when they couldn't get hired and since they have the skills they accepted the offer of their current boss. In return they get a huge house, a good amount of pay and  almost everything they needed, plus they don't even have to clean the house, a maid does that for them every week.

After an hour, Haruna finally felt better and remembering about the call earlier she asked Minami who is watching flipping through the tv channels,
"Minami, who called earlier?"
"Oh it was Mariko."
"Huh Mariko? How'd she get your number?" asked Haruna, having mixed feelings as she heard that it was Mariko.
"Probably through Atsuko."
"And how the heck did she get your number? Judging her attitude towards you, why should she get your number?"
"Did you think she did?"
"Ummm....no?"
"Then you got your answer." smiled Minami.
"Uh...still don't get how you did it but I won't ask...anyways what did she want?"
"She wanted to ask if we're busy tonight."
"Why?"
"So we could go in a bar, I guess."
"If I remember correctly...you...agreed?"
"Un."
"Eh!?"
"What? It's not like we're doing anything later." said Minami, frowning at the tv since there weren't any good shows.
"Uh...yes we are!"
"I don't remember promising anyone anything."
"No, tonight we're supposed to meet your cousin's."
"Huh?...What!? I thought that's tomorrow?" said the short woman dropping the remote on the couch and looked at her partner.
"Nope! It's...tonight." informed Haruna. The small woman cursed.
"...AND you know she wanted us to ummm...to dress up as guys." added Haruna while she smiled sadly remembering a friend of theirs.
"Dress up...huh." said Minami, she sighed,  "..I bet she would have loved it if she was here huh." said Minami, remembering one of their friends before that liked to dress up.
"Yeah." agreed Haruna. The atmosphere slowly changing, however Minami kept her mind cheerful, "Why does my crazy cousin want us to dress up?"
"Because you promised her that you would do anything when she comes back from overseas." answered Haruna bluntly, remembering that day when Minami promised her cousin it. She was there standing right beside the small woman when she promised to do so.
"And why is she having this today?"
"Because she's coming back from overseas after a year."
"Argh! And she asks us today to dress up? I thought she forgot about that promise already since its been a year already." sighed Minami and flopped down on the soft couch.
"It's your promise... but why do I have to dress up too?"
"Because I told her that you and I are doing whatever she wanted." grinned Minami.
"Argh, so what we do now?"
"I guess we have to tell them that we...can't go tonight."
"Hmmm...I guess we have no choice...call them back so they know."
"Why don't you call her this time?" suggested Minami.
"Why me." frowned the tall woman.
"Cuz...I'm too lazy to get up and walk over to the table, I'm comfortable already. You're near the table, my phone is there. Just call."
"Fine." sighed Haruna and grabbed Minami's cell phone, scrolling down on contact list, "Who the hell are these people?" asked Haruna, seeing there were a LOT of names there that she didn't recognize.
"Oh you know..." grinned Minami while playing with pillow as she threw it up on the air and caught it, repeating the process over and over while humming.
"There." mumbled Haruna finally finding Mariko's cell phone number and dialled it. Haruna's palms were sweating as she held the phone to her ear. 'Why the heck am I nervous.'
On the second ring someone answered, "Hello?"
"H-hey Mariko, it's me Haruna."
"Haruna...h-hey." replied Mariko somehow feeling nervous too. There was silence for about a few seconds then Haruna spoke, "Ummm...actually...about tonight, we can't go."
"Oh." her voice hinting  disappointment, "...Is it a bad time?"
"Well, Minami here forget all about her cousin coming back to Japan today." informed Haruna.
"Oh ok." said Mariko then she suddenly heard a voice saying, "Hey I didn't forget!" and also heard Haruna answer Minami, "Stop giving excuses, you forgot."  Mariko giggled to herself.
"Seems pretty hectic there." said Mariko, feeling that the mood got more easier.
"Yeah...she's still arguing. Sorry can you wait for a moment seems that my partner here  wants to say something."
"Yeah sure."
"Ok thanks...I'll be right back." said Haruna putting the call on hold.

"Who was that?" asked Atsuko.
"It was Haruna." answered Mariko while smiling, then her smiled disappeared, "They say they can't come."
"Oh."
"Oh? That's all you're gonna say?" questioned Mariko as she raised her eyebrows.
"W-what did you expect me to say." said Atsuko and 'hmphed'.
"Oh nothing...I thought you would be more...disappointed since you know."
"W-w-why should I!" half-yelled Atsuko and walked away.
Mariko chuckled to herself as she watched her partner go, 'Such a tsundere.'
After a few more seconds Haruna returned back to the phone, "Hello still there?"
"Yeah."
"Minami suggested something, she's asking if you two would like to go with us instead."
"We'll be strangers there though."
"That's ok, it's a club where were going."
"Hmmm...I guess we can oh but actually before this whole thing we invited Tomochin and Tomo."
"That's fine, bring them along."
"Ok, great."
"But we can't get you two, so can we just meet at the club instead?"
"I guess we have no choice, do we?"
"Hahaha...sorry about that but we'll certainly see you there." smiled Haruna.
"So where's this club?"
"It's at AgeHa, you know where that is?"
"Yeah ok thanks, we'll see you there then."
"No problem. I have to go...I guess see you there later."
"Bye..."
"See you." said Haruna and ended the call.
"Judging by that conversation, I guess they're coming." said Minami sitting back up.
"Yeah they're coming and Tomochin and Tomo also."
"Ah, this will be fun, I hope my cousin don't mind that we'll be bringing dates." grinned the small woman.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Haruna sighed in front of the mirror remembering what happened.

"Date!?" shouted Haruna. The short woman nodded, a big grin on her face.
"Argh, I don't think they'll approve." lied Haruna, well she was sure Mariko would probably love the idea but as for the other one...the woman might not be too enthusiastic about the idea. Ignoring Haruna's comment, Minami just said, "I'll take Atsuko and you can take Mariko." and then she winked at her partner.
"Minami...you know...I'm still -" The short woman cut her off, "C'mon...it's just for today. Please for me." pleaded the short woman, who wanted to have her alone time with Atsuko.
"Argh, fine!" sighed Haruna then mumbled, "...things I do for you." Minami hearing her friend say that smiled, "You're the best!"

Haruna fixed her wig and sighed once again, "Yeah...things I do for you. Argh...! well nothing I can do about it now...might as well play along." The tall woman  put on her leather jacket and looked at herself in the mirror with satisfaction, "...it's really been a while." The woman is dressed with dark blue jeans, a crisp white shirt, slim black tie, black bomber and a pair of white trainees.

When she was about to open the door, Minami barged in...all dressed up with her own outfit and all ready to go. The short woman wore black jeans, a vest over a slim cut striped polo shirt and a black work boots.
"Minami don't you know how to knock?" said Haruna. The short woman rolled her eyes, "Do you have to ask." She then smiled and look at the tall woman from head to toe, "Nice! It's been a while since I saw you dress up this way."
"I could say the same thing to you."
"So  ready to go?"
"Yeah, oh and tonight I'm going to use my bike."
"Ok~ as for me I'm testing out my new baby."

Minami backed up her new Bugatti out of the driveway and drove. She looked at her side mirror and saw Haruna with her MV Agusta F4 RR, she grinned, 'Let's make this interesting shall we, I'm going to test what this car can do.' Haruna followed the Bugatti when all of a sudden the car in front of her is accelerating. She groaned, "What is she trying to do now!" Haruna watched as Minami's car zigzagged on the highway passing each cars as she wishes. Haruna heaved a sigh and  brought her bike to a full throttle, passing between the cars and chased after Minami.

Minami arrived at the AgeHa nightclub followed by Haruna a few seconds after. "That was quick." grinned the short woman as her partner parked her bike beside Minami's car and removed her helmet. The biker smiled, "What did you expect?"
"To catch up to me?" joked the small woman.
"I could have if I didn't stop."
"Oh? Are you making excuses?"
"You think I'd lie?" smiled Haruna and removed her gloves putting them in her pocket.
"You're not the best liar, c'mon we should go...I bet Juri will be ecstatic to see us dress like this."

When the two entered the club, they were impressed by the interior of the club.  It was impressive, the place is huge. Strobe lights flashed all over the place, people danced on the dance floor along with the music and some people are over to the bar drinking.
"We should go greet my cousin." said Minami and scan around the crowd. Haruna nodded and looked around also.
"Oh there she is." grinned Minami as she spotted her cousin talking with some friends of hers. The two walked towards them, Minami went behind her cousin and covered Juri's eyes with her hands whispering in the woman's ear, "Guess who~?"
"Takamina!?" squeaked her cousin. Minami grinned and let go.  Juri turned around and squealed as soon as she saw the two, "Takamina! Kojinyan!" and pulled both women in a big hug. She pulled away and looked at the two women dressed as guys, "You two look...AMAZING!" and squealed some more. Remembering about her friends she said, "Oh yes let me introduce you to my friends, I met them while I was travelling and coincidentally they were heading here also." Juri looked at her new friends and introduced each other, "Takamina, Kojinyan meet Yui and Hata. Yui, Hata  meet my cousin Takamina and her best friend Kojinyan." The four women greeted each other.
"I'm Takahashi Minami, Juri's cousin...yoroshiku but tonight I'm Kai." said Minami flashing them a great smile.
"I'm Kojima Haruna, nice too meet you...also for tonight call me Riku."
"S-sawako Hata." said the shy girl.
"Yokoyama Yui."  said Yui adding, "Eh? What?"
"I asked them to dress up as guys for tonight!" said Juri brightly and looked at Minami and Haruna, "Aren't they HANDSOME!"
"Eh!? B-but they look like guys and...handsome too." said Yui, couldn't believe that the two in front of her isn't actually guys. Hata just nodded.
"They're good as dressing up as guys~ They have this charm with them." grinned Juri.
"Well, can we borrow Juri here for a little bit?" asked Minami as she smiled at the two women.
"S-sure, we'll be just at the bar." said Yui as she and Hata made their way to get themselves something to drink.
"So, how was abroad?" asked Minami.
"Awesome! I learned and saw a lot of different things." answered Juri enthusiastically.
"That's good! Anyways welcome back!"
Juri nodded and grinned, "So have your girlfriends seen you dress up like this?"
"No, we don't have anyone special right now but I'm quite interested though in someone...oh that reminds me...I invited them here." said Minami, remembering about their 'dates'. Haruna sighed thinking that they will probably freak out when they see them dress up like guys.
"Knowing you, you'll get her in an instant~"
"This one is quite a challenge for Minami." said Haruna as she patted the small woman on the back.
"This is the first time I'm hearing that it's a challenge for my cousin. That girl sure is a one tough cookie, who would've known that Takamina can't reel this one in~" joked Juri.
"Won't happen for long~" grinned Minami. Then Minami's phone started ringing, "ah, excuse me, got to take this call." and excused herself.
Juri looked at Haruna, "I'm really sorry, I couldn't come back here when they...passed."
"It's ok."
"So...uh...how are you doing, I mean uh are you moving on? I know it must be hard." said Juri, quite fumbling with her words since she didn't really know what to do or say. Sad thing is that they're talking about this where the music is booming, people dancing all around, drinking...it wasn't quite the right place to talk about.
"I'm ok, Minami's been here." smiled Haruna then added, "...C'mon we should party since you're back, it's quite sad talking about this on this night."
"You're right." said Juri, then grinned wiggling her eyebrows, "...so earlier you said 'dates'." Haruna groaned, "aw, please don't...Minami drag me to that."
"That's her alright." chuckled the younger woman.
"They're here!" shouted Minami as she ran up to the two.
"Where?" said Haruna looking around the place.
"Outside, they just arrived. Why don't we play with them first." said Minami, a mischievous grin on her face.
"Uh...I don't like where this is going." frowned the older woman.
"I wanna see!" smiled Juri.
"See~ Haruna, oh wait I mean...Riku it'll be fun~"
"Fine, I'll go along." said Haruna giving in the pressure.
"You'll enjoy it too."

The three watched the entrance, waiting for the others to make their entrance. After a few seconds Mariko showed up first, followed by Atsuko, Tomochin and Tomo. Minami whistled, "There they are...so shall we begin?" The short woman sauntered her way to them.

The four women looked around the place, hoping to find the two women that invited them. Suddenly someone tapped Atsuko on the shoulder. Atsuko turned around and found herself face to face with a short man, standing beside him is a another guy. The four noticed their presence and looked at the two strangers in front of them.
"Are you looking for someone?" asked Minami as she looked at each women.
"You think." mumbled Haruna behind the short woman. Minami upon hearing this, elbowed her partner on the stomach.
"Yeah, we are." said Mariko, eyeing the two, "...so what do you want?"
"Well, me and my friend here." said Minami as she put her tiny arms around Haruna's shoulder, "...just couldn't ignore you ladies when you walked in."
"And why is that?" asked Mariko playing along.
"Such beautiful ladies can not go unnoticed!" claimed Minami making the two women blush, "oh yes...we haven't introduced ourselves have we? Well my name is Kai and this is my best friend Riku, he's quite shy so excuse him for a bit if he doesn't talk, however if this fella gets drunk it's the opposite of shy." winked Minami at Mariko.
"Do you ladies want to go for a drink?" said Haruna, stepping up in the game.
"I thought this guy was shy." said Mariko.
"Ah, must've came out of his shell." smiled Minami as she patted Haruna on the shoulder. Atsuko just watched the two and said out loud, "Have we met before?" Minami and Haruna looked at each other then Minami turned to Atsuko, "I believe not, if we did, how could I have ignored such beauty." Atsuko blushed and looked away, 'He kind of reminds me of her...even the height.' She has to admit though...they are indeed handsome.
"Sorry we need to get our friends." said Tomochin and drag Atsuko and Mariko away from the two cross-dressers.
Minami and Haruna watched as they disappeared in the crowd. Juri went over to them, "Those were your 'dates'?"
Minami nodded, "Gorgeous aren't they?"
"It sounds like your making them such fragile things." sighed Haruna.
"Well aren't they?"
"Ummm...no?"
"Shall we continue?"
"Do we have to." groaned Haruna.
"Yep!" smiled Minami and drag Haruna with her.

"Do you see them?" asked Mariko looking around the place. Atsuko shook hear head while Tomochin and Tomo just went off on their own. Mariko and Atsuko sighed and went to sit on the bar stool.
"They should be hear since we talked to Minami earlier." said Mariko as she looked at her phone.
"Shall we call her again?" said Atsuko.
"I guess so." answered the older woman and was about to call Minami but Riku and Kai showed up. Kai and Riku sat two barstools away from Mariko and Atsuko.
"Can I get a shot of whiskey." asked Kai to the bartender.
"I'll take the same." said Riku when the bartender was about to ask what she wanted. The bartender nodded and gave the two their drinks. Kai pretended to look around and stopped when she saw Atsuko and Mariko.
"Oh it's you two!" claimed the short woman. Mariko and Atsuko just timidly nodded and smiled at them, not really caring about the two since they were looking for someone else.
"Want us to buy you drinks?" said Riku flashing an innocent smile, 'Might as well go along.'
 Mariko couldn't care less about the two but somehow she had this nagging feeling about the two guys sitting beside them, however she couldn't determine what it is. She looked at them, "Sorry, not interested...like we told you earlier we're waiting for someone else."
"Oh, you mean Takahashi and Kojima?" asked Kai.
"H-how do you know them?" asked Mariko.
"Secret~ but we saw them earlier."
"Where?"
"Here, of course, where else."
"Can you tell us?"
"Hmmm..." said Kai and put her hands on her chin, "...I'll tell you ladies if you dance with us. How about it?"
"..."
"It's just a dance, one song." smiled Riku deciding to help Kai.
Atsuko and Mariko looked at each other then back at the two guys in front of them, "One song."
"You got it." grinned Kai and held his hand to Atsuko. Riku did the same for Mariko.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Before we tell you where they are, why don't you meet our cousin first." said Kai, leading them to where her cousin is.
"Yo! Juri! You should meet our two 'dates'!" called Kai to her cousin. Mariko and Atsuko looked at each other, seems like they're thinking the same thing, 'Did he just say 'date'?'
"Nice to meet you, I'm Takahashi Juri." introduced Juri. She looked at Atsuko closely,  "You must be Maeda Atsuko?" Atsuko nodded. Juri chuckled, " Hmm...I can see why my cousin is chasing after you." She then switched her attention and looked at the tall woman beside Riku, "...And you must be Shinoda Mariko? Say...are you interested in Kojiharu?"
"Yes, I'm Shinoda Mariko and...Kojiharu?"  Kai snickered, earning a glare from Riku.
"It's a nickname I gave Haruna...I'm sure you know Haruna."
"Oh, so you know them too? Can you  tell us where they are." asked Mariko ignoring the younger woman's question. Juri looked at her in confusion then looked at Kai and Riku who is just smiling, 'ah...they didn't tell yet.'
"Yes, I know them and yes they're close by...really close..."grinned Juri and just looked at Minami and Haruna while saying it.  Mariko and Atsuko just looked at her dumbfounded, still couldn't get it.
"You should call them." suggested Riku to Mariko and looked at Kai. Mariko took out her phone and dialled Minami's phone. Kai's phone started to ring in her pocket. Mariko looked at Kai, 'Is it a coincidence.' Kai took out her phone and answered it.
"Wha- w-wait...what!?" half-shouted Mariko and stared at Kai and Riku back and forth.  Atsuko just stared at Kai in disbelief.
"What?" asked Kai and Riku innocently.
"Who are you?" asked Atsuko.
"If you give me a kiss, I will tell you." smirked Kai. Atsuko just glared at Kai. Mariko frowned and kept quiet thinking about what's happening, 'Hmm...are they Haruna and Minami? They have the height but they're too handsome to be girls. However the way that guy so called Kai kind of reminds me of Minami. Not sure though since we only met today but hmmm...there may be a possibility.' She looked at the two again and stared at their faces. Riku just smiled at her. The tall woman blushed,  'Why am I blushing? My heart is also beating fast...wha- Thinking about it, Haruna is the only one who could make my heart race. So why am I...?''
As for Atsuko she's also thinking of the possibility but her focus is with Kai, 'He reminds of Minami, the way they act...even the height. Could they be...?' The two women looked at the two guys standing in front of them and that is talking to Juri.
"Nah...couldn't be...right?" said Atsuko and Mariko in unison and shook their head in synchronization. Suddenly the two got a text message at the same time, they each check their phones, Atsuko's message was from Minami while Mariko's message was from Haruna. It said, "We're in front of you~ (≧∇≦ )"
Mariko and Atsuko slowly looked up from their phones to the guys standing in front of them and saw Kai and Riku waving their phones, they shouted, "No way!"
"It's us~" grinned Minami and Haruna.
"What? How? You two are too handsome to be girls, no offence." said  Mariko. Juri was really laughing that she had clutch her stomach, so she'll calm down. It was funny for her because of Atsuko and Mariko's face when they realized everything. Their expression were priceless.
"Oh you know disguising is one of the main point for an agent so here we are." grinned Kai and did a few poses, "Atsuko~ ...what do you think?" The younger woman merely blushed and didn't say anything. Mariko laughed at her partner and reassured Minami, "I think she likes it."
"Well what do you think about my pal here~" smirked Minami, pointing at Haruna, "Handsome right?"
"Y-yeah." said Mariko shyly and looked at the floor, only taking a second to glance at Haruna. She really doesn't know how she could act in front of Haruna, learning that Haruna is the same person who's dressed up as a guy, and too add to that...she looked handsome.
"Well, actually this was my idea, I saw the before dress as guys and I wanted to see them again. So, I took this opportunity to ask them." explained Juri. Atsuko and Mariko just nodded, their eyes on the two handsome *women. To be precise Mariko watched Riku/Haruna, while Atsuko watched Kai/Minami.
Haruna.
"Umm...can you please stop staring at us." said Haruna, she wasn't bothered by them staring, since they were used to it but somehow she's getting this indescribable feeling. Shyness? Uncomfortableness? Awkwardness?
She just can't distinguish.
"S-sorry, it's just that it's kind of unbelievable." said Mariko.
"Unbelievable?"
"Not in a bad way or anything it's just unbelievable."
"Oh yeah wait what happened to Tomochin and Tomo?" asked Minami, changing the subject that was becoming awkward (for them).
"They didn't want to look so they went off." answered Mariko.
"We'll find them." grinned Minami.
"Takamina, I just got a message, I have to go...if you know what I mean." smiled Juri and winked.
"Eh? You're ditching us like this? We did this for you, you know."
"Gomen ne, anyways you have Maeda-san and Shinoda-san with you two." grinned Juri then waved goodbye to them, "It's a protocol from a very important person to me~ can't ignore it you know~"
"Well, what's done is done...I guess we're stuck like this dress up for the night huh." sighed Haruna.
"It's not that bad." said Minami and looked at Mariko, "...right Mariko?"
"Y-yeah, you really look handsome."
Minami started walking and turned around to look at them, "So shall we go check on Tomochin and Tomo?"  The other three started following her then Mariko asked, "You know where they are?"
Minami walked towards the bar, "It's Tomochin, if she's in a place like this then she'll always be here drinking her favorite cocktail." informed the short woman and pointed towards Tomochin who's holding an old fashion glass with a White Russian in it. The four agents approached the two Tomomi. When they arrived Tomo seemed relieved to see them. She looked at Atsuko and Mariko with questionable expression because of 'Kai' and 'Riku'. The two women just shrugged. Questions aside she said in a troubled tone, "Uh, can you help me, Tomochin here got drunk already and she won't stop drinking."
"How many glasses did she drink?" asked Mariko.
"Ten."
"Ten!? in that short amount of time!?" half-shouted Mariko. Atsuko is surprised also, as for Minami and Haruna they knew...especially Minami. She's familiar with the drunken woman...very familiar. The drunk Tomochin lifted her head and saw Kai and Riku, "Minami? Haruna? Why are you dress like that?"
"Eh? Minami and Haruna!?" shouted Tomo, looking at the two as for Atsuko and Mariko they mumbled, "She knows?"
"Yes ma'am! It's us! So what do you want to do with Tomochin?" asked Minami laughing.
"It's early but can you help me take her home? I try to talk to her of going home but she keeps saying no." sighed Tomo and looked at her watch. It was only 8:30 pm. The four agents looked at each other, Minami spoke first, "I guess we have to take Tomochin home." They each nodded, Minami and Haruna went to each side of the drunken woman and supported her. They stepped outside the club, feeling the cool breeze sweep across their faces.The night was cool and quiet, the only sound they could hear is the beating of the music inside the club. Tomo lead them to Tomochin's car, where Minami and Haruna put Tomochin at the back seat and let her lay down. Tomo thanked them and went in the car, suddenly she remembered that she doesn't actually know where her girlfriends lives. Now that she thinks about it, all their 'activities' has been in her house. She never took notice that Tomochin never invited her to her house. Tomo frowned at the thoughts, just then she heard a knock the on the window. The woman look outside and saw Kai/Minami waving at her. She rolled down the window.
"Is there  any trouble?" asked Minami.
"Err...I uh actually don't know where she lives." said Tomo shyly, feeling a little bit ashamed that she doesn't even know where her girlfriend lives. Minami was shocked but she didn't show it. Instead she got an idea.
"I know where she lives, why not follow us." Tomo nodded, she felt mixed feelings, should she be angry that she doesn't know where Tomochin lives and yet here is Minami offering her to show they way or just be thankful for the agent that she knows where they should go or should she be jealous instead.

Minami told the others the situation and apparently all of them agreed to go to Tomochin's house (they just wanted to see it).
Each agent went to their vehicles, Minami went first since she knew the way. She was followed by Tomo, Atsuko, Haruna and Mariko. It took them about half an hour to arrive at Tomochin's place. They were amazed (of course except for Minami) when they saw the house. The four cars plus one motorcycle parked in the driveway. Each agent got out of their car, Minami and Haruna like earlier carried Tomochin while Atsuko, Mariko and Tomo stared at the big house in front of them.
"Hold on for a sec." said Minami and released her grip of Tomochin and lifted a plant near the doorstep to to get they key. Opening the door the two best friends laid Tomochin down on the couch. They were followed by the three amazed agent, outside the house it made them speechless but seeing the interior made them more speechless. Minami and Haruna chuckled at the three other women. It was just funny how they're faces read unbelievable! Tomo looked at Minami/Kai and Haruna/Riku, "Care to give an explanation?"
"Oh, my cousin made us dress this way which was seriously useless now since she left quickly after we met up."
"That explain things but I was actually looking for another explanation about ANOTHER matter."
"Umm..."
Haruna then leaned down and whispered to her partner, "I think she wants to know how you know...you know."
"Oh, I used to come here a lot." answered Minami quite bluntly.
"'Used to'?" asked Tomo, a hint of jealousness in her voice.
'Oooo~' thought Mariko while grinning, she was now watching what was happening. As for Atsuko she convinced herself not to let it bother her. Minami just nodded, then excused herself as she went to the kitchen. Tomo then turned her attention to Haruna.
"What? don't look at me, I only came here a few times when Minami and Tomochin were in a re-" she was cut off since Minami came back carrying a a bottle of alcohol with her left hand while she carried six shot glasses in her right hand.
"Since we didn't get a chance to drink, why don't we take this chance!" grinned the short woman, setting the whiskey and glasses on the glass table. This made Tomo frown more, it annoyed her how Minami knew where things were. Minami poured  a good amount of whiskey in each shot glass (except for one).
"C'mon guys, take one!" grinned Minami. The others took theirs except for Tomo who's refusing to drink. Suddenly Tomochin sat up from the couch and looked around.
"Eh? Whatareyoudoinghere?" asked Tomochin groggily, still drunk.
"Oh hey, convince your girlfriend here to drink will you?" smiled Minami, pouring whiskey in the empty glass and gave it to Tomochin. Tomochin still intoxicated, accepted the glass, she's still confuse what's going but she's too drunk to remember.
"Kampai!" said Minami and raised her glass, the others did the same.
They all took (still except for Tomo) their shots. Tomochin drinking hers, grab a hold of her girlfriend and pulled Tomo for a kiss, passing the liquid to the other woman as they kissed. Tomo passed out after that. Minami cheered at this, "Another round! Another round!" then she filled the empty glasses. This process was repeated until the bottle got empty. Minami was the one who mostly took the shots but she wasn't drunk, still she played that she is. In truth she can't get drunk no matter how much she tries. Atsuko who can't holder her liquor passed out after her third shot. Mariko is barely drunk, she only consumed five shots.  Haruna is already drunk with her sixth shot but she's still not down. Tomochin is still up. Minami then stood up and went to the kitchen planning to get another bottle. Mariko used to to her advantage and asked their boss about her and Minami.
"Tomochin~ I heard that you and Minami..."
"Ah, how'd you know?" hiccuped Tomochin and tried to stand but she just fell back down on the couch. She hiccuped again, "I thooooouuuught no one knooows aboutit!"
"Well, not rea-"
"You waaaanna know?" grinned Tomochin then started singing 'Wanna be' but being all liquored up she mixed up the lyrics, "I'll tell youwhatyou want, what you really really want!"
"You got the lyrics wrong! ...and yes I'd like to know." laughed Mariko, she didn't know the Tomochin could act like this, being drunk really can change a person.
"Who caaaares! *hic* Weeeell...you wanna know, what happened...I'll tell you...I *hic* screeeeewed up! Hahahaha funny right? I'm actually the one who screeewed up! *hic*"
"What do you mean?"
"Taaaakamina...when we were going ouuuut...she was really the peeeerfect giiiiirlfriend you know. She...mademefeelspecial! She got reeeaaal serious and I kneew that she is. Theeeen one day, Takamina...she...she...proposed to meee...but I got scared...and I...I...I...screweditallup!"
'Huh? Takamina? Is that Minami? I've heard Juri call her that earlier. I think she was talking about Minami.' thought Mariko when she was listening. When Tomochin finished, Mariko was speechless, she thought she saw a tear rolled down Tomochin cheeks but when she looked again, it was gone. She didn't know if she was imagining it because the liquor is kicking in or perhaps it was real...but she wasn't know. She could only say, "Then what happened next?"
Tomochin sighed and looked down at the floor, "Yoooouuu know it seemed like it happened yesterday cuuuuuz I cleeeaaarly remember it. When she proposed...of course I re-re-rejected her. I could tell that she was sad 'bout it but she acted like it neeever happened but youknowwhat I knew her long enough that I could tell that she wasn't. The next mooorning she was gone...gooone I tell ya! We were only seventeen that year, then a year later I saw her but she was different, I couldn't tell what was different but I just knew. I think I'm the one to blame that she changed." Before Mariko could say something Minami came back, "Ah sorry had to take a detour to the bathroom! Well here, I got another bottle!"  As for Haruna she just listened and kept quiet the whole time she knew what happened already so she didn't have to comment. She clearly remembered what her best friend did. Minami showed up at her door crying and hurt. Haruna wanted to know what happened but she waited for her best friend to tell her. The short girl kept drinking but of course no matter how much she did, she never got intoxicated. Eventually, little by little Minami finally calmed down and each passing she changed. After two months the small girl told Haruna everything. After that everything changed.
"Yeah! We keep going until we drop!" shouted Tomochin, already filling the glasses.
'Two of them are already down' thought Mariko as she took her shot, then look at the woman beside her. Haruna noticed Mariko looking at her thus giving the older woman a smile. Mariko quickly looked away, a blush on her face, 'Must be the alcohol...maybe that's why I feel hot.'

Minami and Haruna didn't actually removed their wigs yet.  Haruna just removed her leather jacket, loosened her tie and unbuttoned two buttons of her crisp shirt. As for Minami she just took off her vest. Mariko with her tenth shot finally got really drunk that she threw herself on top of Haruna. Haruna of course was surprised but as drunk as she is, she didn't bother trying to get the older woman off her. Mariko caressed  Haruna's face, "You have a smooth skin." Haruna blushed mumbling, "Thanks."
"You really do look handsome dress up as a guy." chuckled the tall woman, "...but of course you're a beauty too if you aren't dress as a guy."
"A-arigatou..."
Mariko then touched Haruna's lips making both of their hearts skip a beat. The older woman quickly pulled away and sat properly. Haruna also did the same. Minami grinned at them and offered them another glasses. The two women took it. That was Haruna's last shot since she suddenly dozed off. The three women left kept drinking until it was only Minami and Mariko left.
"Whyyy aren't you on the floooor yet? *hic* I thought you consumed the most amongst us *hic*" said Mariko as she drank another shot making it her fifteenth shot.
"I can hold my liquor and by hold it I mean hold it." said Minami then mumbled to herself, "Never can get drunk." Mariko didn't knew what she meant but she just got it that Minami can really hold her liquor quite good.
"I see."
"Yeah, I'm impressed too that you can hold your liquor pretty good."
"Being an agent you need to be able to hold your liquor right?"
"Not an official rule but I guess you're right." grinned Minami, pouring the whiskey to all of the six shot glass, "Here three for you, three for me." The small woman gave three glasses to Mariko. "Cheers!" said Minami and drank the three shots quickly. Mariko took her time with hers.
"Excuse me, I'll just go out to take some fresh air." said Minami and made her way to the veranda. Mariko nodded and fixed her gaze to the passed out woman. The older woman gently said, "Why...why am I so attracted to you? This is the first time that I felt like this. What is so captivating about you?" She leaned closer, their face only an inch apart. Mariko got closer and closer that there was probably only a centimetre apart but then Haruna stirred making Mariko pull back really quickly. Then Haruna mumbled, "Yuko...I miss you." A tear escaping from her closed eyes.

To be continued...
OOOOOOOOO~~~~  lol yeah..... well what do you think? I don't know anymore... >_<"
More past  :on gay: will be explained laters~  :mon determined:
As for the chapter title...lol...well...yeah...  :depressed:
I'll be dead for another two weeks... :mon nap: exams are coming up so yeah... :cool2: I'm just glad that we have 10 says left of school... for the high school peeps anyways :on drink:
'till next time! ja~  :mon bye: :mon bye: :mon bye:

Offline yanouchi

• MariHaru Love Hunter!!
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)人(бвб)
Damn!!! their car looks so hot...and match with their character... :hehehe:

MariHaru phone conversation, nice and sweet shy and doki-doki

but Haruna still don't want to admit or realize it that shes feeling something towards Mariko....

thinking its too early to have this kind of feeling like before....

Seriously i loled Minami flirting, Tomochin sings the Wanna Be, talking in blarrgghh drunk voice XD  :luvluv2:

Well Mariko looks like shes fall in love Riku/Haruna too...interesting...

Mariko caressing Haruna's face and lips, sexy moments!!! just kiss her Mariko!!! XD

Aaahh Haruna missing Yuko, i wonder Mariko reaction after that? it kinda surprise her as well...hope she wont take it so seriously....

thanks for the update Flame-san and good luck!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
FlameHazeKatsu-san, Thank you for the pictures of the vehicles...

All looking so good... Wish I have one of them...  8)

Ah... one of their comrade liked dressing up... who was it...? Miichan?  :?

Yeah... They were going to dress up... what were they going to dress up as?  Mendol.... :drool:

Kai and Riku...were so naughty paying tricks on Atsuko and Mariko...  :lol:

Ah.. Chiyuu was so jealous of Takamina for knowing where Tomochin lived... but she didn't know...

Poor Takamina... she became a player because of Tomochin's rejection when they were younger...

I could see Tomochin felt very responsible and guilty over what had occurred a long time ago...

Did Tomochin still have feeling for Takamina?

Ah... Poor Haruna... she really missed Yuko... she was still unable to move on...

What's going to happen with Mariko?

How about Atsuko and Minami?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
maybe i can have some scene TakaTomo  :yep:
Tomochin why did you reject Minami  :banghead:
also Kai and Riku always handsome  :deco:
thanks for update
P/S : I want to have those cars  :drool:
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline DeadSouls

• Atsumina! ♥
cars are COOL! ...I want them...  :mon yeah: lol this chapter was funny.... I was grinning the whole time...  :mon evillaff:
so is there going to be a bit of TakaTomo?  :bigdeal:
Mariko! u were so close!  Kojiharu...u mutter Yuko in ur sleep... oooo~ wonder how Mariko takes this... :smoke:
LOL Takamina's character here is just awesome...whatever she do...it makes me laugh...  :on lol: hahahha
thanks for the update insan!  :mon thumb:

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
Ouuhhhhh!!!!~

~Pls update it!!~ I can't wait for the next one!!!
 XD :P :lol:

~Well...I can't stop laughing all the time in a certain part...huhuh!!!~
 :inlove: :wub: :twothumbs

~So pls update more!!!~~Hehheh
 :twothumbs :thumbsup :bow:

~BTW..the car is cool!!!
:thumbsup :yep: XD
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:51:35 AM by Dieyg48 »
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Member+
Finally school is done! woot...just have exams to go then done....and well even though it's done...I'm freakin...sad/disappointed/angry (kind of)  :err: :frustrated: :on voodoo: just cuz of the Senbatsu election...it's just so f***ed up...  :temper: Sorry to say but it is just is.....(my opinion) and it was my first time watching and hell...what has the world gone to?  :on cloudeye:
AND I think i'm catching a cold and exams is coming up...this always happens to me... getting a cold before exams  :mon uggh: just in a sh**ty mood...  :mon ghost: gah stupid headache!  :mon headbang: :mon headbang: :mon headbang:
I was sad with Takamina and Haruna's rank...but hell with it they are always the best!  :mon yeah: and If you look at it Takamina and Haruna's rank r always side by side if you know what I mean...  :mon noprob: *
A-a-and! Mariko is graduating...dammit!!  :mon runcry:
I just need to get that thoughts out of my head there's more but I'll stop here and just get to the story...*sigh*
YESSS PEOPLE HERE THE CARS AGAIN~ lol  :mon inluv:  Thanks to yanouchi again...she said she made this out of boredom~ ahahaa :mon thumb:

SO for this chapter umm....lol idk what came over me that I wrote it like this....  :mon huh2: well I can't think properly right now so that's it for mah speech...hahahah~

Chapter 5: Onset

Tomochin slowly opened her eyes and sat up from the floor, "Why the hell am I sleeping on the flo-" She  sat up quickly and ran towards the bathroom. Finding the toilet, she...vomited. When she was finished, she flushed the toilet and ran the tap water. The woman splashed her face with cold water and gargled. Spitting the water out, she shut her eyes close and tried to remember what could've happened but nothing appeared. Turning the running water off, she decided to go to the kitchen.

"Oh you're up." grinned Minami and offered her a glass of water. The tall woman regarded the glass of water.
"Take it, don't worry I didn't put anything in it." sighed the small woman and used her left hand to take her cup of coffee on the counter. Tomochin finally took it, drinking the whole glass of water. When she was done, Minami tossed her a medicine, "Take that, it'll make your hangover better." The saber toothed girl nodded and swallowed the pill. Feeling much more better, she  looked at Minami, "What are you doing here?"
"Hmmm...I suppose you won't remember anything but we took you home after you got drunk from the club and afterwards we started drinking here again." explained the small girl then she thought of something...she smirked, "...and last night you threw yourself at me." The older woman obviously blushed. She looked away, "I don't remember anything but I'm sure I did NOT do that."
"Oh are you sure about that?" grinned the small woman and took a sip of her coffee.  When Tomochin was about to say something, Atsuko suddenly appeared in the kitchen. Minami smiled and greeted the younger woman, "Ohayou hime~ had a good night sleep? Do you want coffee?" Atsuko nodded and answered, "Yes please." but she still couldn't meet the eyes of the smaller woman. Tomochin quietly went to sit on the bar stool and rested her head on  her hands on the counter. Minami hummed while she made Atsuko's coffee. Atsuko just watched Minami with interest.
"Here you go hime." smiled Minami and gave the coffee to Atsuko. The tall woman shyly muttered a thanks and also went to sit on one of the bar stools. Minami smiled as she watched the other woman. After that the three other women showed up one by one. Haruna showed up clutching her head, asking her partner for a cup of coffee and went to sit beside between Tomochin and Atsuko. She was followed by Mariko who had the second worst hangover after Tomochin. She complained on her throbbing head. When she passed by Haruna, her complaining subsided and she suddenly remembered about last night (well parts of it). 'That was too close last night, I wonder who Yuko is? A lover? A Sister? Or maybe it's a pet?' Her thoughts were interrupted when she suddenly hear her name being called.  She continued walking and sat beside Atsuko.
"Yo Mariko, coffee or water?" asked Minami, already preparing  cup of coffee.
"I'll just have water please."
"Here you go and oh if you want a medicine for your hangover take this." said Minami giving the same pill that she gave to Tomochin.
"I want oooonnnneee." rumbled Haruna, lifting her right hand up.
"Hai, hai." sighed Minami and went over to her partner, giving her a pill. She looked at Atsuko, "I assume you don't need it?" Atsuko nodded, "I can't hold my liquor that good so I don't get drunk and have a hangover, I'll just pass out after a few shots and that's it for me." Lastly, Tomo made her appearance and went to sit beside her girlfriend. She had many questions she wanted to ask but she'll just do it later when they're alone and when Tomcohin is feeling abut much better. Tomo looked at the small woman and asked, "Can I have a coffee?"
"Certainly." nodded Minami and gave the coffee  her. Minami leaned against the counter and  watched with amusement as she regarded each person that sat down. From her point of view: Tomo looked troubled and kept fidgeting. Tomochin just rested her head on the counter, her face buried in her arms. Haruna just sat there drinking her coffee. Atsuko  took her time drinking her coffee. 'She's so cute' thought Minami. Lastly, Mariko just kept mumbling on how her head hurt. Minami grinned, it has been awhile since she actually had a fun time. 

Finishing her last drink, Minami set the cup down on the sink. "I'll go take a shower." said Minami as she walked towards the door. Then she stopped at the door, "If anyone wants to go take a shower there are three others. There's two down here and two upstairs." Atsuko, Mariko and Haruna stood up and said in unison, "I'm going too!" The three women sat up from their seat and quickly went over to Minami. Minami pointed out where the different rooms are and left. The people now that were left is Tomochin and Tomo.

As hangover as she is, she knew that her girlfriend needed some answers...she wanted answers. The two were quiet for a while then Tomochin took a deep breath and exhaled loudly, "If you have any question, just ask. I'll answer them truthfully." Tomo didn't talk, she just stayed quiet. She doesn't know why but she was jus...upset. Tomochin leaned against her girlfriend's shoulder, she could still smell Tomo's perfume.
"Please talk to me." pleaded Tomochin as she grab the other woman's right arm, the hangover didn't stop her from doing anything she wanted.
"Do you still lover her?" asked Tomo, her tone wasn't cold but it was rather...sad. Tomochin was surprised with the question, she wasn't expecting that kind of question but as she promised earlier, she will answer truthfully. She heaved a sigh, "I..."
Tomo held her breath, waiting for the answer.
"...I...no...not anymore."
Tomo sighed, relief washed over her as she heard her answer. Tomochin touched Tomo's chin and turned her head slightly, so Tomo would be looking at her. She  looked at Tomo's eyes with determination, "...I have you and I'm in love you." and leaned in for a short kiss on the lips.

Minami whistled as she stepped in the shower. She herself is doing pretty good, no hangovers none whatsoever. For her, yesterday, everything was so familiar. The small woman were reminiscing  about the place.  Even though five years has passed, the place change didn't one single bit. She chuckled to herself...then she remembered yesterday, well she was now thinking about Atsuko. It was too bad that the younger woman passed out quickly since Minami were planning on getting her drunk and just play with her a bit. Not that kind of 'play' but just tease her a bit. She wouldn't take advantage of Atsuko, not one bit. Even though Minami does like to play around, she's the kind of person that would never take advantage  of someone.

Mariko turned on the shower, adjusting it to her preference on how warm it is. Satisfied, she removed her clothing and stepped in the shower. She closed her eyes,  just stood still, letting the droplets of water collide with her skin and let the water ran throughout her body. Her thoughts drifted to last night. It was that close. Should she ask Haruna who 'Yuko' is but thinking about it, the woman had tears in her eyes so it might not be a hot topic.  She heaved a sigh.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Minami stepped in the living room, the towel  on her head and of course still wearing her outfit from last night.  Atsuko and Haruna already done with their showers, just sat on the couch watching a documentary about whales but they weren't really paying attention. She was followed by Mariko. Mariko was still thinking about what she should however when she saw the small woman, she thought of something. She grab the small woman by the arm and dragged her out of the living room, opening and sliding the door shut to the veranda.
"What was that for? You didn't need to drag me you know, I could've walked."
"Sorry but I have a question."
"Shoot."
"Who's 'Yuko'?"
Minami just stared at the woman. She was surprised, she wasn't expecting that particular question but Mariko did just ask that question. To be specific she wasn't surprise with the question but rather how she knew about Yuko.
"Before I answer your question...tell me...where did you hear that name?"
Mariko shrugged, "I...uh...heard it from Haruna when she was sleeping last night, she mentioned 'Yuko'."
"I see." Minami nodded and put the towel on her shoulder. She turned around, leaned on the railings and looked far away at the distance.
"I'll tell you just because we are close well not that close but the four of us will be around each other so you might as well know, even though it's a painful subject especially for Haruna."
Mariko nodded, all ready to listen.
"Yuko was Haruna's girlfriend."
"'Was'?"
"Yeah, was... She was killed along with our other bestfriend during a m-" Minami suddenly stopped, 'Ooops that was close. I can't tell her about the mission since we can't reveal it. I guess I have to lie a bit.' then she continued, "They...got killed in a bus accident. You know what the sad thing was...Yuko was planning on proposing to Haruna after she was done with her job but she just had to go that stupid bus. Haruna took Yuko's death pretty hard that she couldn't even go to the funeral. It took her a lot of time to get back to her feet." Minani turned around and leaned back, her elbows on the railings. She looked at the two women inside (since it's a glass door), "I know you like her."
Mariko's face turned red quickly and had to look away in order for the smaller woman not to notice, "W-what are you talking about."
"Hah, I would know. You know I've been around with women for years now and I got them figure out pretty much." She grinned, "...You think I haven't notice how you look at Haruna." Then she turned serious again, "I told you about that because I know that you like Haruna, I won't say anything to Haruna  about anything. I'll let you two figure things out on your own."
"Yeah, thanks for telling me. I really appreciate it." said Mariko and was about to slid the door open when Minami stopped her.
"Wait! It's my turn to ask a question~ "
Mariko stopped on tracks and leaned against the door, now it was her turn to grin, "I'm guessing this is about Atsuko?"
Minami grinned.
"Ok, what is it? I'll see if I can answer your question."
"You know what her kind of flowers she like?"
"Hmmm...well I'm not sure if it's her favorite but when I went the her house, I saw a 'gardenia flower'.
"Nice, thanks."

The four women left Tomochin and Tomo going straight to their own house. When Minami and Haruna arrived at their house, Anna  is there, cleaning the house. Haruna greeted the woman and Anna greeted back. Anna is a foreigner...well kind of, the woman had blond hair, blue eyes, fair white skin and has a height of five feet and eight inches. The woman could only speak a little bit of Japanese as far as Minami and Haruna knows. As for Minami she just gave her usual smile and wink at the woman making the woman blush. Haruna went in her room and stripped out of her clothes putting them in the basket then put on a new fresh clothes. She went back to the living room and found that Minami and Anna were now not there. The woman just sighed and went on the couch, switching the tv on hoping that the two wouldn't be really making any noises.

Minami pulled Anna in her room and slammed her lightly on the wall, kissing the woman on the shoulder then on the neck while her hands made an effort to undress Anna. Anna's clothes fell on the floor and Minami grinned as she regarded the woman's naked body. The small woman led the tall woman on her bed and pushed Anna down on the bed. Minami went on top of her and started kissing the woman's chest leaving a trail of kissed going down to her navel. Anna  moaned whimpering "Minami-san...please." Minami smirked, "My...My...A little impatient are we?"

Haruna put the tv volume up as soon as she heard the maid screaming Minami's name.  She blushed and buried her face on the pillow shouting, "God! Can't they just quiet down!"
She stood up and grabbed her keys, making her way to the garage. Putting her helmet, she started her bike and left the garage. She didn't care where she's going, just away from them. Before she could process where she is, she ended up in the city. Haruna went to park her bike,  removed her helmet and sighed. The woman went in a cafe and ordered a coffee. The woman had her head, leaning on her right arm. She sat near the window, watching people pass by on the busy street. After a few minutes, her coffee arrived. She smiled and thanked the waitress. Haruna put in cream and sugar, stirring the coffee. She took a sip and it was a little bitter, she put more sugar in it and tried it again. This time it was her taste and she smiled. She grabbed a newspaper, flipping through the paper to see if there were anything interesting. She flipped the pages and took a drink. Five minutes later, she finished her coffee and put the newspaper down, just then she saw someone that made her gasp. She took out her money and put in on the table then ran out of the cafe. Stepping out of the cafe, she looked around and went to her left where she thought the woman that she saw went. Haruna walked quickly, passing by the people. 'There!' she thought as she saw the back of the woman. She was about to call out but she was interrupted when she heard someone call her name. Haruna felt an arm on her shoulder and she stopped to turn around to see who it was. It was...Mariko. Haruna looked back at the woman that she was chasing, she wanted to call out to her but there was a lump that was stuck on her throat. She gave up since the woman also disappeared and just turned back to Mariko.
"Hey, I saw you kind of running. Chasing someone?"
"Oh...hey! I didn't notice you there...and oh ummm...it's nothing." answered Haruna putting on a fake smile. She was still agitated about what or rather who she think she saw.
"So what are you doing here? Thought you went home."
"I...uh...left the house...just roaming around. Well what about you?"
"Oh...I see...and my place is near here , wanted to get rid of the hangover so thinking of shopping since you know we won't probably have any mission today."
Haruna nodded.
"Say...do you want to go with me?" asked Mariko nervously, "...if y-you're not doing anything...and if you w-want."
The younger woman smiled, "Sure, I'd like to come...there's nothing to do anyways."
"Great!" grinned Mariko. Then the two started walking. Haruna's thoughts about the woman that she saw were now at the back of her head.

Minami laid on her bed. She looked at the ceiling and wondered to herself 'Why must I always do this?' It's not that she think it's always a bad thing sleeping with anyone. It was just that every time she had sex, after she would ask herself a lot of different questions concerning her playfulness and of course at the end she will answer her own question. Then the answer came to her, 'Hah...yeah...just for fun and pleasure.' The small woman turned her head slightly to look at the woman beside her. She sighed...yes...every time that the maid was here, they would always do it. Minami would always pull the woman in her bedroom and well...fuck her. The woman didn't protest so she figured it was ok and besides it seemed like both would always enjoy it. Minami got out of bed and went straight to the shower. This indicated that it was now probably time for Anna to leave.

Anna got herself out of bed and put back her clothes. She could hear the shower running as she left the room to go get her bag.  She didn't demand more from the small woman. She knew that the small woman is a player but nevertheless she didn't mind being one of them. She returned in the room, the bag in hand and unzipped the bag. Anna got out of her clothes and put a new set of clothing.  The tall woman checked herself in the mirror and smiled, "Too bad this is the last time and I had fun too." before putting on a mask.

Minami ran her fingers through her wet hair. Her head faced upwards, eyes closed and let the rushing water ran over her face. She grinned, it has been actually a while since she had sex and she of course missed it. She forgot how pleasurable it was. The small woman hummed as she wash her hair and body. She rinsed herself, got out of the shower and wrapped herself with a white towel. When she opened the door, she was face to face with a stranger. The stranger attacked her, throwing a punch at the woman but by reflex the small woman dodge the punches and jump back. Her left hand holding the towel so it won't fall off.  The two people circled around each other. Minami took this opportunity to ask who the stranger is, "Who are you and who sent you?" The stranger wore a black pants, a short black cloak the hood over the stranger's head. It wasn't seeable but she thinks the face was covered with a black mask.
"That doesn't matter." answered the stranger and charged at the woman. When the stranger spoke Minami knew one thing for sure...it's a woman. The stranger gave a kick but Minami defended with her arms however by doing so her towel fell off. Minami ignored it, the stranger caught off guard with the sudden nakedness got her face punched and lost balance that she fell on the floor. The agent saw her gun on top of her cabinet and made a ran for it. She successfully grabbed it but her attacker slid her leg at a right swift motion on the floor, the small woman fell on the floor and the gun got thrown off near the corner. The small woman cursed. The assassin stood over the fallen women and  brought out five throwing knives. She threw one but Minami rolled over barely hitting her on the head. The assassin didn't let one second go to waste and quickly threw the rest of her knives at the woman.  Minami tried her best to avoid the oncoming knives but they were too fast, one hit her on the left shoulder and another one cutting a skin. She groaned at the pain and quickly pulled out the small knife from her shoulder. The small women grunted as she pulled it out. She stood up, blood dripped from her shoulder but just ignored it. Minami charged towards the assassin, tackling her towards the dresser and ended up smashing the wood into pieces. She raised the assassin against the wall and started punching at her: Right, left, right, left, straight and right hook.  She winced every time she punch left but the pain was bearable. The assassin regained her composure and counter attacked, grabbing Minani by the hands and gave a powerful kick on her stomach, Minami stumbled backwards.
"And there I thought you were a one good agent." chuckled the assassin.
"I was in a good mood that's why and if I'm face to face with women...you could say I'm pretty vulnerable."  smirked the small woman and winked. The assassin got taunted and went for her final attack, charging at the small woman but before she could land any blows, Minami went first and did a 360 head shot kick. The assassin got hit pretty good at the head and suddenly went down. Minami looked at her passed out opponent and at here self, "Fighting naked is a no...no for me." Before doing anymore stuff, she went and dressed in her clothes. A jeans and a simple red tank top. The woman went downstairs to get the first aid kit and found that Haruna wasn't there. She panicked, thinking that maybe her partner got kidnapped or something, since an assassin showed up and tried to take her life maybe it is no different for Haruna. Ignoring her left shoulder for a while, she picked up her phone and dialled Haruna's number. The phone was ringing, Minami could hear it but it was strange since it seemed like the ringing is inside the house. She looked  where the ringing is coming from and hoping it wasn't Haruna's phone it is. Harua's phone laid on the couch. Minami cursed, she knew that her partner is strong enough to defend herself but what if she was overtaken? Negative thoughts formed in the small woman's mind. The woman punch the wall with her left hand and cursed, "Shit! Forgot about my arm!" She covered the wound with her right arm to prevent it from producing any more blood.
"Ok, Takahashi calm down and think for a moment." said Minami to herself. Thinking of anything, she decided to call Mariko. She took her phone  with her bloody hands  and dialled the older woman's phone. The phone was ringing but no one answered. "Aw, c'mon!" half-shouted Minami getting frustrated. She tried again but it was the same result after all the ringing, it went straight to voice mail. "What the hell is she doing?" sighed Minami then decided to try one last time. This time someone finally picked up.

Haruna and Mariko walked around the mall, going in and out to different clothing stores. The two women checked the clothes on the hangers, seeing if there was anything that they liked. Mariko seemed to enjoy her time, having four different tops that she's holding. Satisfied with hers, she decided to help look for something for Haruna. Picking up a purple colored lace bandeau, she held it up for Haruna to see, she grinned, "What about this? I'm sure it will look great on you since you have such a nice figure." Haruna blushed at the compliment but turned down to try it, "No way, I'm not wearing that."   Mariko laughed, "Suit yourself then." and the woman looked for another one. "What about this one?" smiled Mariko showing her a red colored stretch lace bralette.
Haruna raised her eyebrows, "Is that what you think of me?" Mariko laughed, "Of course not! I just wanted to see your reaction."
"Well it worked." smiled Haruna and pushed the woman towards the dressing room, "...You should try those things you picked and show it to me."
"Fine~" smiled Mariko and went in the dressing from. Haruna shook her head and smiled then went back to picking up clothes. After a few minutes Mariko emerged out from the dressing room, "So...what do you think?" Haruna turned around to look at the woman and her jaw drop. She started at the woman for a few seconds before able to say anything, "You look...gorgeous." Mariko's face completely turned red, "T-thanks...I'll take this then." Haruna nodded at her smiling. The older woman went back to the dressing room and leaned against the wall, giving a loud exhale. Haruna stood still in her position, still wasn't moving, thinking about what just happened. She put her right hand over to her heart and whispered, "This is the second time."
The woman got startled when someone's phone starting ringing. She looked where the source is coming from and it was coming from Markiko's purse. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do, the woman was about to tell Mariko about it but it stopped ringing. Then it went again for the second time. She went and knocked on the door, "You phone is ringing."
"Ok, I'll just put my clothes back on."
When she finished and went out, her phone stopping ringing. She went over to check and who it was, it was...Minami. The woman was about to call back however the phone rang for the third time.
"Hello?"
"Hello, Mariko?"
"Yeah? What's up Minami?"
"Did you hear from Haruna?" Mariko look at her companion.
"Yeah, she's here with me...why?" asked Mariko, then she heard the woman sigh, "...Is something wrong?"
"Well...kind off...but I need you two to come here." 
"Ummm...ok, we'll be there as soon as we can." said Mariko and ended the call.
"What was that all about?" asked Haruna.
"Minami was asking about you and she wanted us to go there now."
"That's strange."
"I'll pay for this." said Mariko showing Haruna the one that she showed Haruna.
"What about the others?"
"I...uh...the first one is enough." blushed Mariko, looking away for a second.
"Oh ok."

Mariko went to pay t and met Haruna at the front door.
"Do you want to come with me instead of going back to your house and getting your car?"
"I...uh..."
"C'mon~" smiled Haruna and grabbed Mariko on the hands, dragging the woman with her towards where she parked her motorcycle. The younger woman gave a spare helmet to Mariko and told her she could put the shopping bag at the back to the little compartment. Mariko nodded, then put on her helmet, getting on the bike. The motorcycle roared to life as Haruna started it and played with the throttle, then she grinned, "Hold tight." The woman sped off, and drove fast. Mariko leaned towards Haruna and held the woman tighter. Haruna blushed, as the  woman held her tightly and the other woman's chest pressing against her back.

Minami sighed knowing Haruna was safe, then she turned her attention to her left shoulder. It was bleeding a lot. She took out a bandage and wrapped it around her wound. It wasn't that good since it was hard managing with one hand but she'll just do what she can. She took the bandage and did her arm. Satisfied with the bandaging , she got up just leaving the first aid kit on the table and went upstairs back to her room. She took out her gun and held it in front of her just in case the assassin was awake. Minami slowly made her way to her room and sighed as she saw the assassin still on the floor. She put her gun back at her back  and bent down to check the assassin's pulse if the woman is still breathing or perhaps... dead. It seemed the assassin only passed out, Minami sighed and sat on the floor. The small woman is still thinking on what she should do about the assassin. After a few seconds, she stood up and went to get a chair and a...hand cuff. Yes, it was a real handcuff that they would sometimes use on her (you get the idea). Minami put the passed out woman on the chair, putting the hands behind the chair and cuffing them. The hood fell off from her head but the mask is still there. She decided not to remove it yet until the two arrive. The woman looked around her room and it was all a mess, her stuff scattered on the floor, dressers broken, walls broken and pieces of woods from her dressers were just scattered on the floor. She heaved a sigh and just laid on her bed, hands behind her head. This didn't last long since her stomach growled. She look at the clock, a crack showing on the glass it read 12:30 pm. The small woman got up and went downstairs, not worrying that if the assassin wakes up since she wouldn't be able to escape. Looking at the covert she found nothing then she went to the refrigerator and opened it up, it was empty except for beers, "What the hell happened to the food?" She just took a bottle and opened it up, taking a drink from the bottle. Having no choice really since there's only bread, she made a peanut butter sandwich. Taking the beer and the sandwich, she went back up to her room. When she arrived the assassin still hasn't woken up. Minami grinned to herself, "Pretty hard blow on the head...I'm awesome." Five minutes later, she went back down and got another bottle of beer. Hearing the door open, she turned around, gun in hand and went to see who it is. Seeing that it was only Haruna and Mariko, she sighed and put down her gun.
"Woah...what's with the gun." said Mariko, "...wait...why is your arm all bandaged up?"
"I'm sure it wasn't that rough." said Haruna.
"No Haruna...it wasn't from *that." smirked Minami. Mariko was confused, 'What are they talking about?'
Then Minami continued, "...I'll tell you later, follow me." Minami made her way upstairs, the two women following behind her. Once they stepped in the room, Mariko and Haruna shock with the broken things all over. Then when they saw 'someone' on the chair handcuffed. Haruna blurted out, "Oh shit Minami, what did you two do. Were you two playing some role-playing or something."
"No, no, no, no, no... Haruna whatever your thinking...it is NOT that. Ok, when I came out of the shower I got attacked by her." said Minami pointing at the knocked out woman.
"Who's she then and how'd you know it's a woman?" asked Haruna.
"I don't know, I was waiting for you two to come before removing the mask and  when she talked."
"Remove it then-now." said Mariko bluntly. The small woman nodded and slowly removed the assassin's mask, revealing their maid...Anna.

To be continued...

Short but how was it?  :smoke: Relations r slow but hah...pls. bare and wait for it  :sweat: well...that'sh it~ See ya...imma go bang my head now...lol (stupid headache)   :byebye: :byebye: :byebye:

Offline arrow27

• Member+
thanks for the update!!!! :D

Wow Minami def is a player, hopefully Atsuko can help her change her ways! Minami just has to find the right girl! :D

but wow, Minami was attacked! Good thing she could handle herself but she still got hurt! Surprise at the end that it was the maid :o Wonder what her objective is!

As for Haruna and Mariko, it's nice they're getting close :)

looking forward to the next chapter!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Minami was the coffee maker huh?

Everyone had very bad hangover... except Atsuko...

Ah.. Poor Haruna... she still missed her supposed to be fiancee...

And also Miichan for losing her life in the mission with Yuko...

Tomochin might still had some kind of feeling for Minami but I think it would be a regret over a lost love...

It was all too late already... Tomochin already started with Tomo so it would not be fair for everyone...

And Minami already forgave Tomochin for everything... just the hurt was still there... just duller...

Would Atsuko be able to accept and change Minami back to who she was before everything that happened with Tomochin...?

Yeah... with Mariko knew a different version of the death of Yuko.... and the link with Haruna...

What would she do to make Haruna accept her...?

Would Haruna be able to move on...?

Ah... the shopping trip seems to leave some impact with Haruna...

Who was the woman that Haruna was chasing...?

Someone that looked like Yuko or someone not important at all..?

Ah... Minami always had relationship with Anna... and turned up Anna was an assasin sent to kill Minami....

Why and who sent Anna to kill Minami... and Haruna too I think...?

Is it their boss or someone else (spy perhaps) ?

I would say their boss is the main suspect... because there should be no other people know where they live and their status as agents

If it is the boss, then the death of Yuko and Miichan would be because of the boss too....

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
flamey~~
I know what u feel about the election and specially about the rank of minami...*sigh
Atleast he's wife is there to support her  :wub:
My atsumina heart...kyaaaaa XD

and about your update,
No!yuko is dead!
Atleast mariko have a chance to get haruna...
i cant imagine minami with some else beside acchan (bias XD )
Thank you for the update
and update soon :on gay:

Offline DeadSouls

• Atsumina! ♥
I know how you feel insan! :mon cry:

Mariko and Haruna~ oooo~ finally some action between them... hehehehe
so wha? did Haruna see someone that looked like Yuko? @_@
Takaboy...wow...you are seriously such a playboy...  XD
Wonder why that Anna attacked her...hmmm...
update soon cuz!  :P

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Member+
arrow27: Atsuko will help her...probably  :lol: and lol tbh I don't even know why I made it like that...I probably got inspired since I've been watching action movies :| As for the MariHaru they are  XD however there will be a "BUT" later on  :nervous
cisda83: Minami...well you could say she has a good use xD LOL AS for Tomochin...you could say that  :) and Atsuko probably can? You'll find out who Haruna saw... Minami and Anna's relationship r complicated :3 hahahaha and that whole assassin thing it will lead to new characters...hahaha I needed to find an entrance for them so that was all I can think about  8)
Chi: Yuko is dead...maybe? but in Haruna's heart it's different...*sigh* AND LOL ik I am too xD I refuse to read Takamina with someone else...vice versa for Acchan...  :banghead: but maybe I'll try in the future... o.o   :?
Insan:: awan ti ibagak o.o hahahaha xD  :twisted:
thanks for the commentos and for reading this! thanks for the silent readers out there too...(if there's any xD) lol

oh yah just a note
capo: high rank member of a mafia
soldato: soldier
oyabun: father

Chapter 6: Captured

"Anna!?" shouted Minami and Haruna in astonishment.
"What? Who the hell is Anna?" asked Mariko.
"The woman Minami sleeps with." answered Haruna quite bluntly.
"Hey!" said Minami punching her partner in the arm, she looked at Mariko, "She's well...the one who cleans up the house. She comes here every week to do do it."
Haruna snickered mumbling, "Uh-huh...to do it with you alright." Apparently Minami heard this and slap (this time) her partner on the arm, "Seriously."  then she sighed, "Ah...too bad...what a waste." Mariko decided not to comment and just rolled her eyes.
"So if I get it correctly...why would she try to kill you when in fact you were sleeping with her." said Mariko, a smirk forming at the corner of her lips.
"I dunno." answered Minami, shrugging her shoulders.

After a few minutes, the assassin woke up. She tried to move her hands but she couldn't.
"That won't work."
The assassin lifted her head up, "Ah...I guess I got caught."
"So tell me Anna, why did you try to kill me?"
"Hah! Don't call me by that name! My name is Anne. 'Anna' is my twin sister. I switched places with her today." smirked Anne then looked at Minami, "...I can see why my sister let herself be used." It was Minami's turn to smirk, "Ladies love me. So tell me 'Anne'...let me try this again, Why. Did. You. Try. To. Kill. Me?"
"I didn't, today...I was sent here by my employer to 'send you a greeting'."
"To send me a greeting...hmm...if that's the case I know who that person might be." She turned to Haruna, "Are you and I thinking of the same person?"
"I think so, she always does this well not the particular 'sending an assassin' thing but you know."
"Who are you talking about? Can you tell me? I don't like to be the only one in the dark here." said Mariko, she's following the conversation but she doesn't even know who they're talking about.
"We have this friend of ours and well she always like to 'surprise' us. If it's the same person that we're talking it would be Miyazawa Sae but I'm sure she's overseas." informed Haruna.
Minami crossed her arms and looked at the assassin, "Did Sae send you?"
"I don't give out the names of my employers."
Just then Minami's phone started ringing. She looked at the screen but it read 'unknown number', 'Who's calling now?'
"Hello?"
"Hey! Takamina! Did you like my greeting?"
"So it's you then! What the hell Sae, did you want me to dead or what?"
"No greetings at all? Like 'Yo, great to her from you! How have you been? *sigh* And no, it's 'just a greeting'...you know me, also I knew you can't be beaten easily."
"I'll get you for this, remember that...always. *sigh* Anyways when did you come back?"
"I'm looking forward to it and I got back three days ago since I'm accompanying someone. Well I kind of have to go...oh and Minami will you send back my associate."
Both women hang up, Minami tossed her phone on the bed and sighed, "Well, this whole thing was useless."
"That was Sae then?"
"Yeah." answered Minami, and turned her attention to the assassin, "Your lucky I didn't kill you." then went behind her to unlock the cuffs.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A few days later after that 'meeting'. The two double agent went to see their boss. When they entered the room both immediately saw Sae with another woman.
"Takahashi, Kojima...we finally contacted the engineer that we needed. This woman's name is Kashiwagi Yuki and her bodyguard Miyazawa Sae."
Minami raised her eyebrows when she looked at Sae with the 'bodyguard' mentioning. Sae just grinned. The small woman now knew the reason, 'Ah...that's why' She then look at the engineer, 'Beautiful...I might had just found my revenge against Sae.'
"Hello Kashiwagi-san, my name is Takahashi Minami. It seems we'll be working for a few days? Or even weeks maybe? I'm glad to be working with such a beautiful woman." smiled Minami then winked at her.
"I'm Kojima Haruna nice to meet you and ummm...don't mind Minami here."
Minami and Haruna turned to face Sae then back at their boss, "By chance we already know Sae."
"I see, I only called you here today just to meet our new associates. You are now free to go."
Minami and Haruna nodded then left the room.
"We have to go to the other one now, Tomochin just sent me a text."
"Ok...*sigh* who knew working as a double agent really takes your time."
"It was your idea not mine so don't complain."
"Hai...hai..."

•At the other organization•

Minami and Haruna entered the same time as Atsuko and Mariko. As always though Atsuko just ignored the two, well actually just Minami, her relationship with Haruna is better. The four women walked to Tomochin's office together but they were quiet. Mariko broke the silence even though it would be only for a short moment.
"What do you think she wants?"
"Probably a mission, don't you think?" answered Haruna.
"If that is then that would be really out first mission." said Minami enthusiastically.
"Well, let's find out." sighed Haruna as they entered the rom.
"Finally, you're here." said Tomochin nodding at the agents, "Today I need you four to do this mission together. I received a word that there would be a  transaction later tonight. I want you four to work together and intercept this. This won't be really easy since we're dealing with one of the top Italian mafia AND the yakuza, that's why it's necessary for you four to work together, other than that it's pretty much easy. There might be a possibility that the blueprint might be there but it's only a possibility. The transaction is going to take place in the old town."

The four women hid behind the big steel shipping containers waiting for both group to do their usual things. The mafia who has the money is there first. The guy in charge of the group leaned against a black 1948 Lincoln Continental coupe, smoking a cigarette. His men were all spread out, each carrying a tommy gun.  Mariko looked at her watch "It's almost time." Just then two Mercedez Benz S-Class car came in and parked faced to face with the Lincoln. The yakuzas exited the car, henchmen behind their leader, "Do you have the money?"
The capo puff his cigarette and watched the smoke. He looked at the soldato then nodded. The young soldato opened the car door and brought out two silver suitcases.
"Open it." ordered the capo, who's now standing. He did what he was told and opened the two suitcases revealing the cash.
"Two million that you asked for. Now let's see your end of the deal."
One of the yakuza members went behind the trunk,  picked up the bag of weapons and showed it to the mafia.
"Shouldn't we go now?" asked Haruna, "...But before we do that...do we need to that whole 'freeze!' thing?"
"Hmmm...probably not, but let's see if it works." said Minami and ran out with a gun in hand. She raised her gun and yelled, "Freeze! Put all your weapons down!" but of course they didn't and the mafia started shooting at her, the yakuza also got out their gun. The small woman quickly rolled away to dodge the oncoming bullets and went for cover, "I knew that wouldn't work...never works."
The three other women spread out.
"There's sixteen of them whole together, how do you ladies want to do this?" asked Minami through the earpiece.
"Just fire at them." grinned Mariko.
"Fine by me."

The mafia and yakuza started shooting where Minami hid, bullets hitting the steel container. The other three women took this opportunity to lessen their enemy. In synchronization they started during their guns at their enemy. Mariko took out two mafia, Haruna got three yakuza and Atsuko hit one mafia and yakuza. The two gangs continued to fire and the members kept going down. Now there were four yakuza and three mafia left. The mafia quickly grabbed the bag of guns while the yakuza took the two cases of money.
"They're planning on fleeing." informed Minami. She was right since  the ones that are alive took a step back as they fired their weapons. Atsuko stepped out of her position and pursued the fleeing gangs.
"Wait, no don't!" shouted Mariko to her partner. Minami ran out and shove the tall woman aside before the bullets hit her. Both women fell on the ground. However this time Minami smiled at the woman below her, "You should be more careful next time." and stood up. She held her hand in front of her, waiting for Atsuko to take it. The tall woman slightly blushed and took the smaller's woman's hand. The yakuza already was already gone. Haruna and Mariko were already out and closing in at the mafia. The two women dispatched the other two and the capo is the only one left. He quickly went in the car and started it however Mariko got to him quickly. She opened the door and pointed her gun at his head, "Out of the car." He slowly nodded and got out of the car, hands behind his head. Mariko went behind him to cuff his hand, as soon as she's behind him. The capo elbowed the woman hitting her face and made a run for it. The tall woman grunted and cursed at the capo. Ignoring the pain for a moment she ran after him, "Oh no you're not!" She grabbed him by the collar and slammed him down on the ground. Mariko bent over and made him turn around so he's body is facing the ground, then she finally put the cuffs.

Minami and Haruna were checking the lifeless bodies, checking to see if some were still alive. Atsuko was checking the contents of the bag. Mariko sat on the mafia's back while the capo kept rumbling, "You will pay for this! Once the mafia finds out who you are, you'll al regret it!"
"Yeah...yeah...yeah...just kept your mouth shut will you or I'll do it myself."  hissed Mariko who held her nose as blood oozed from it, "Argh, now...my nose is bleeding."
"Here..." She heard someone say. Mariko looked up and saw Haruna offering her a handkerchief.
"T-thanks." She smiled and took the handkerchief.

After finishing checking all the bodies, Minami went to where Atsuko is and leaned against the car.
"Find what you're looking for?"
"No, not yet." answered Atsuko, who didn't bother looking at the smaller woman as she answered since she's still focused on the contents of the bag.
"What is it that you're looking for anyways? I believe we weren't informed yet."
Atsuko stopped rummaging and faced Minami.  "Oh yes...you two weren't told yet. Apparently our main objective is to get back this blueprint, it's in a USB stick."
"Eh!?"
"What?"
"Oh...umm...nothing! so uh...what's this 'blueprint' then?"
"A weapon."
"I see."
Atsuko nodded and went back to searching. The small woman smiled and started to walk away when she heard her name being called, she turned.
"Minami...earlier...arigatou."
"You're welcome... and as a fellow agent... I'll always have your back."

"Where are your brothers?" asked the head of the family.
"K-killed o-oyabun." answered the guy that went to retrieve the money in a quivering tone. Scared of what might their oyabun do.
"Was it those Italian mafia?"
"No oyabun. It was someone else, we didn't identify who they were since it's night time however we know for sure that two of them are at least a woman."
"I see...this call for a revenge...go tell your other brothers to make preparations."
"Yes oyabun."

After the mission, all of them went back to their HQ to report what had happened. They left all the bodies there since it's the clean up crew's job to 'dispose'  of those. Atsuko informed that the USB wasn't there much to Tomochin's disappointment. Tomochin also took this opportunity to explain what their mission is to Minami and Haruna. The two women looked at each other as they heard the explanation.
"So...what happens if we don't recover the USB?" asked Minami.
"Then prepare for the worst."
"If we get it?"
"We destroy it."
"I see."
"We may not have gotten the USB today but we stopped a transaction happening. I guess try again next time."
The four of them nodded and left the room.
"Well we have to go our separate ways here." said Atsuko as they all reached the parking lot.
"Do you want me to go with you?" said Minami in a jokingly manner however Atsuko seemed to have taken it seriously and she blushed half-shouting, "NO!" 
"Woah Atsuko...woah." said Mariko, a smirk forming at the corner of her lips.
"She was only joking, don't take her too seriously." smiled Haruna.
"See you two then." grinned Minami.
They each nodded their goodbye and went to their cars. The small woman turned towards her best friend, "You can go ahead and take the car...I'll be home...later."
"Oh do you have a date?"
"No, I'll just go for a drink...I just have the urge to go take a few drinks."
"Suit yourself, don't get in any trouble now."
Minami laughed, "I'll try."

As soon as Minami entered the bar, she was greeted by the other customers that she often saw and talk to when she comes in the place. The small woman smiled and returned the greeting. She went to sit down on  her usual spot near the front where there' always a live entertainer performing. She liked watching them performance, it could be a singer, live band or even a comedian.
"Hey Minami, what can I get for you today?" asked the bartender.
"Hey Sayaka, you know you don't have to ask what I want, it's always the same."
"You never know, you might've wanted to try new drinks but well rarely happens for you. One Godfather drink coming up."
"Hmm...more people than usual today." commented Minami as she looked around the place.
"Yeah, it's because of the performer tonight. More people means good business anyways, keeps us busy."
"Who's performing?"
"A singer, it's a woman named Kawagi? No, no Ka-ka- crap I forgot! but it's Ka-'something' Yuki. I don't remember the name." Sayaka sighed and gave the drink to Minami, setting the glass in front of her.
"Perhaps you mean Kashiwagi Yuki?"
"Yes! That's it!"
"So...she also sings." mumbled Minami to herself while she took a drink.
"How do you know her?" asked Sayaka while wiping the glasses clean.
"Actually just met her today and you could say she have my...interest."
"All women interests you." joked the bartender.
"That's true...but there is actually one person that I can't get her off my mind. Every time I see her my stomach would feel all weird. I follow her with my eyes. Stuff happens to me."
"Don't you know?"
"Know what?"
"You my friend is in love."
"I don't think so."
"Those things that are happening to you well that's the cause of love."
"How would you know, for all I know I haven't seen you with someone yet."
"Oh shut up...I would know, I was in love once after all and you my friend are a player so you wouldn't probably know it. So face it...Takahashi Minami is in love. Tell me who's this lady that captured the player's heart eh?"
"I'm not telling you."
"Fine." sighed that tall woman then when she saw the performer of the night, "Ah there she is." The small woman turned around and saw the singer. She was impressed and did think that the woman is gorgeous. The singer wore a long red silk dress with a slit on the left side exposing her leg and for her feet she has gold mirror pumps. Her hair was down with curls at the end. Sayaka whistled, "Now, I see why she interest you."
"Like you said...everyone women does."
"I can't believe you would be still making a move while you have someone in your heart."
"What? We're not together yet." sighed Minami then mumbled, "I think she deserves someone better than me."
"Woah...you're taking this seriously!
This is the first time I've seen you serious and that is...you're giving up."
"Well, if you meet her then she's way out of my reach...if you know what I mean." said Minami sadly then finished her drink, "Another one." She sighed and went to watching the singer perform. Sayaka prepared another drink for her friend and watched the small woman from the corner of her eye. She smiled, 'You'll figure out things.' and placed the drink on the counter.

Haruna laid on her bed watching the television however she really didn't pay much attention to the show. Her mind drifting off to what had happened earlier. Surely her mind was playing a trick on her? But no she was positive on who she saw. How could she forget? She will never will. Haruna was sure it was her...it was Yuko that she saw. The hair, the height, they way she dress, she didn't have a chance to see the face completely. She only had a glance but she thinks it's Yuko...no it's not that she thinks, she positive it's her. So if it's her, what will she do? How would she react? Ran to her and cry? Or no maybe give her a piece of her mind for what she's gone thought the past months. It can even turn into hitting her or maybe even all of them. All these months she really haven't accepted the death of her girlfriend. She tried to forget and get over her but it always hurts like someone was crushing her heart every time she tried to forget. Then there's another thing that popped in her mind...Mariko. When she met her, she felt different but doesn't know what kind of feeling 'different' that is. Spending her time with the woman was somehow calming. When she's with her she feels light, for a moment she forgets about Yuko. Also that morning even though it was only for a small time, she enjoyed her time with her. Also the thing that happened to her, it was the second time her heart skipped a beat when she was with her. Then there's what happened last night. Her memory was hazy but she remembered Mariko suddenly throwing herself at her. She remembers the woman's thumb touching her lips. The memory was vague since she's not even sure if that was her imagination or well the truth. But if it was the truth then...did that mean something? What would she do? She shook her head and heaved a sigh; then took a pillow, put it against her face and let all her frustration out by screaming.

After singing a few songs, the woman finally finished and went to sit one seat away from Minami. She actually didn't notice that it was Minami since she really wasn't looking at anyone. Yuki just noticed her when she heard her name being called.
"Hey Kashiwagi-san!" smiled the small woman, "Do you remember me?"
"Hi and yes of course I remember you. You're Takahashi Minami right?"
"Indeed I am, I'm honoured that such a beautiful lady remembers my name." said Minami and flashed her one of those smiles, "I didn't know you sing."
"It's just a hobby." grinned Yuki and took a drink of her cocktail.
"You should aim for a solo since you have a great voice, safer than involving yourself with such organizations...since you never know what might happen."
"That's sweet of you to be concern of me but you know I can take care of myself."
"I just don't anything bad happening to such an attractive lady such as yourself." chuckled Minami and took a hold of Yuki's hand, brought it up to her lips and kissed the back of her hand while she looked at the younger woman who was now blushing. 'Got you~' thought Minami then she grinned, "Let's stop talking about work related, let's talk about you."
"T-t-there's nothing to talk about me." mumbled Yuki and gently pulled her hand away from the smaller woman's soft touch.
"It's your call. If there's nothing to talk about- I would at least ask if you want to keep me company for a while? If it's a no and you have somewhere to go, that's ok."
"N-no, I don't have any plans for tonight...I'll keep you company."
"You're awesome, you know what. My treat tonight, order any drinks you want, it's on me."
"Thanks, I'll take you on that offer, just so you know...I may drink a lot."
"Oh...you're not the only one."

For the remaining night, the two spent their time drinking. When it was time for them to go home, Minami offered to take the woman home since she couldn't really drive her car. Yuki agreed and gave the car keys to Minami. Minami drove Yuki home and upon arriving in front of the drive way the younger woman asked on how Minami will get home.
"I'll just call a taxi."
"You don't have to go you know."
"Hmm...what do you mean."
"This." grinned Yuki and pulled Minami towards her. Their lips crashing together. Minami could taste the alcohol that the woman consumed. After a while they pulled away for the need of air.
"So that's what you meant." smirked Minami. Yuki led Minami into her house and as soon as the door was opened. Minami was pressed against the wall as the two women kissed. The two fumbled to get their clothes off but soon they were both naked as they reached the bedroom. Yuki pushed Minami on the bed and went on top of her, taking the lead. That was the very first time Minami didn't take the lead.

Atsuko woke up as she heard noises. She turn on the table lamp and stood up then she walked towards the door.   The young woman opened the door and proceeded to the living room quietly. The room was dark since the lights were off however the full moon illuminated it's light and shone brightly in the room enough to see what was around. She stepped in the kitchen and looked around but there was no one. She sighed, 'Must be my imagination.' then she walked back to her bedroom. As soon as she stepped in her room, someone went behind her and put a handkerchief full of chloroform on her nose. She struggled but the drug took it's effect immediately, the darkness took over her and passed out.

To be continued...

lol so yeah...how was that? @_@ idk anymore... DX  :banghead:

Offline yanouchi

• MariHaru Love Hunter!!
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)人(бвб)
woah...so much action for this chapter!! i like it!

less mariharu moments but good to know Haruna realize that she felt something towards Mariko, felt calm beside her...doki-doki feeling

and Mariko...shes so mecha kakkoi handling that yakuza!!....and her nose bleeding? and Haruna offering her handkerchief?

my guess Mariko will return Haruna's handkerchief soon....aaahh mariharu feels....come on Mariko make some moves toward Haruna!!

thanks for the update Flame-san!!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 12:48:22 PM by yanouchi »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sending an assassin for a greeting... Sae had something wrong with her head...

Oh..Minami had slept with the twins now... Would Minami be fooling around with Anna and Anne next time she come?

Great action scene there...

Minami saved Atsuko there... yeah...

Ah... Haruna started wondering if Yuko was not dead or something...

and she was also wondering about her feeling for Mariko...

Ah... Minami was just going to flirt with Atsuko without wanting to be with Atsuko... because she thought she was not good enough for Atsuko

I could understand Minami's thinking... Atsuko is a good person... while she is a player and also a broken person.

Ah... Minami able to conquer Yuki too... would Sae be angry with this?

Eh... Atsuko got kidnapped by whom...? the Yakuza?

How could they know Atsuko's identity that fast?

Would Minami be able to save Atsuko?

Would they find the USB?

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next

Thank you for the update

Offline DeadSouls

• Atsumina! ♥
lol Sae... nice way to send a greeting...  :on lol: but hmmm... Minami will have her revenge? wonder what this one will be...
kya... Minami saving Atsuko... and Haruna handing a handkerchief to Mariko...those were sweet *doki* *doki* lol :3  :nya:
Eh...Minami w-w-with...Yuki...  :dizzy: what's happening here!? but wait... I think that's Minami's revenge against Sae!? LOL wow Minami...wow...  :on lol:
Atsuko being kidnapped!? ah nooooo.... Minami go save her!!!  :cool1:
update soon cuz~  :kneelbow:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 9mm Parabellum Bullet - #5