JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Idoling - Sakura Thank You

Author Topic: The promise (WMatsui) Chapter 16 - Can I still meet you? 18/06/2015  (Read 52097 times)

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
Re: The promise (wmatsui) Chapter 12- I have always
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2014, 04:23:00 PM »
embee5442: NOPE! I will not make them die. :P HAHA~ NAH! AN update!  :luvluv2: sorry~ I have work. I try to update as soon as possible K~  :on speedy:
DC2805: HEHE~ MAYBE they will, Maybe will not~  :kekeke: Thanks for reading~ and commenting.  :luvluv2:
Kirozoro: You question will be answer in this chapter~ Thanks for commenting~ It makes me Happy~  :shy2:
musy: Thanks for reading~ You are great too!  :on lol: HAHA! Here! An update hope you like it~  :mon innocent: enjoy~ Thanks for commenting~  :mon inluv:
River1721: HEHE~ I like Your comment~ It makes me very happy~  :mon lovelaff: HAHA~ No worry Churi and Juri is not going to happen (maybe) Thanks for commenting~ hope you enjoy this chapter too~ :mon fu:
Archer1992: HAHA~ Thanks for reading. I notice you commented some Spanish words. The only words I understand are Gracias and continúa. HAHAH~ Sorry but I don't speak Spanish~ But is SO COOL!  :mon yeah: THANKS FOR COMMENTING!!! MAKES ME HAPPY! You can continue commenting on Spanish, I'll just go google translate it  XD
yabamoe: Thanks for looking forward to my update  :mon innocent: And THANKS for commenting it :hee: YA~ Rena stop being tsudere!  :err:
Yuri Machenkov: "JURINA COME BACK TO ME"  :pleeease: <--RENA  :kekeke: THANKS FOR READING! :on lol:

THANKS for reading and I'll be very appreciate if you comment too
:mon innocent:
Oh! PLEASE SUPPORT MY ONE-SHOT STORY! [One shot collection] THANK YOU!!!! PLEASE share some love~  :deco:

HERE AN UPDATE~ HOPE YOU ENJOY IT~  :on gay:

Chapter 12- I have always
Love? I’m not sure about that. Maybe…..

I don’t dare to say love easily anymore, because I was hurt….. Badly.

“I don’t know.” That is the only answer I can say, because I don’t even understand myself anymore. Maybe deep down inside me missed her badly, but my brain told me I shouldn’t.

“Really? Didn’t deep down in you slightly misses her at all? Rena, you know she loves you.” Mayu sighed as she said.

I flinched as I heard that she loves me. “I don’t think so at all. She lied! She had fun playing with my feelings. It is just not f-air. I love her hard but…..” I could felt tears forming in my eyes and my voice start to shrink back.

“You are the one that is being unfair, Rena. She loves you more than you can imagine.” Mayu said as a frown on her face.

Why? I don’t understand why she say that. What does she mean by loves me more than I imagine? “If she loves me, Why did she lie? Why did she have to leave again.” My voice became softer as I say the last few words.

“Did you know what she has been through the past 7 years before she met you again?” Why could I see slightly painful smile across her face? “She’s the bravest girl I ever met.”

“What do you mean by that?” A part of me are afraid. Afraid of the truth. Afraid of mistake. Maybe I been wrong all this time. But, another part of me want to know the truth. The truth that Jurina has been hiding from me.

Maybe..Maybe knowing the truth can put me in Jurina's shoes. And I hoped the Jurina that I thought I knew is not a liar or someone else, because I want to understand what kind of person she is.

A girl that I once madly in love with.

“You never let her explain did you?” I shook my head as my eyes showed the guiltiness. She sighed.

“Did you know why did she moved to U.S? She was protecting you as the same time herself and her family.” Uh? protecting me? “Remember the guys that try to rape you? They blackmailed her. They found out about her family background and use it to blackmail her. She made a deal with them, if she gone they will never lay a finger on you ever.”

“Her family background?” I’m puzzled. Must be something big behind Jurina lies.

“You never asked her uh? Not even once?” She sighed again.

“Matsui Jurina is the Ceo of Company Matsubisi. She is the only child in the family, so she inherits the company at the age of 15. She lost her mom at the age of 9 and she starts to follow her father to work after school and during semester break. She learn everything possible to help her father. Unfortunately, her father has became weak after his wife has passed away. Overworking made it worst. Jurina has no choice but to take over the company.” Jurina’s parents passed away? She must be very lonely. I felt guilty for not knowing that. 

“You know the rule in school, no working. But Jurina have no choice. She have to keep the company that her mother passed down. So she have to leave the school. At the same time Company business went down, the shared holder did not satisfied with her father decision of passing the responsible to a young girl. So she have to prove it to them, she has the power.” Tears flowing along my cheek as Mayu continue. I knew nothing about her. Even I say I love her but I knew nothing about her.

“Rena, You know you are the one that keep her going. She never stop thinking about you.” I cried my eyes out, Yuki sat next to me and wiped my tears away.

“Rena. Jurina had a hard time. Remember you went and stay at your grandma house for a few months, because she fell sick. And because of that you have to stop going to school awhile. So you lost contact with her.” Yuki said, As mayu eyes went wide. “That’s the reason you moved? Yuki, Why didn’t you tell me?”

Yuki turn her attention to Mayu. “You never asked. Why are you so concerned anyway?” she was curious.

“Because……” Mayu shatter a while. “Because?” Yuki raised her eyebrow.

“Because of that, Jurina actually broke down and coma for half a year. Rena was always her support, because she thought she have lost you so…...” Mayu said in guilt.

I can’t take it anymore. Jurina, Baka. Why didn’t you told me in the letter? Why? Why did you keep it to yourself? Tears keep flowing non-stop.

“Mayu. How did yo hic* you know?” I asked between my sob.

“I grown up with her, So basically we are childhood friend. I helped her when she was in coma.”

“Thank you for taking hic* care of her.” I’m grateful that she have mayu by her side at least when i’m not around. “May I ask hic* where is she now?”

----------

Jurina Pov.

Knock Knock*

“Come in.”

“President J, Someone would like to meet you.” Churi opened the door with someone familiar walking behind her. 

“Senpai!” I stood up quickly and walk to the familiar tall figure that I misses so much.

“Kiddo~ Long time no see.” She said as she ruffled my hair.

“Mou~ Mariko senpai. My hair~~~” I shook off her hand as I pouted at her.

Mariko senpai was my senior in high school after I have moved here. I look up to her like my sister. She is now working as a model in a famous fashion company.

“Haha. You have not change ah. It been awhile. How are you?” She said as she walked towards the sofa that near my working table as she giggled.

“Churi, can you bring some coffee in? Thank you.” I flashed smile at churi as I ordered her.

“Sure, President J.” I could saw her cheek became pinkish as she walked off.

“It’s been ages since I see you~ I think I’m doing great.” I faked a smile as I sat next to her.

“Jurina, you know you can’t hide it from me right.” She turned and looked at me.

“Sorry. I can’t easily let go of her.” I smiled bitter.

“Haiz. Well, I came here to ask for help. But after seeing you like this, I guess I can’t. I should ask someone else then.” She sighed.

“.... what help do you need? That related to her?” I’m curious. Sempai rarely asked for help. Not rarely but never. 

“Well, is not about her. But I want someone to go back to Japan and help me with something. I came and ask you since you are much more familiar with the places. Ticket and hotel money, I’ll paid for it.”

I went silent a moment, back to Japan? I don’t know. A thought that never came into my head after I left there. Maybe I should go back. Maybe.

“What is the something you need help with?” I asked.

“I need you to get me the latest fashion in Japan. I need some Idea, for my fashion design.”

“Uh? Why do you need it? Aren’t you just a model?” Why does a model need a fashion design?

“Oh. Didn’t I tell you? Now I’m working as a part time fashion designer in my company. They like my fashion a lot, so they want to use it for the next season. As for now, I’m out of idea. So I need you to go Japan and take some photo for me to restore my creativity juice.” She beg me to go Japan to take some fashion photo?

Are you serious? Me CEO of this company go to Japan take some clothes design photo. Maji? I sighed, as I gave her the look of Are you serious face. She nodded. Sempai that never ask for help before asked me to go Japan to take photos, I’m defeat. I guess this was a good time for me to take a rest after 2 months of overworking.

“Okay I’ll go.” I agreed to help her. Gosh, How desperate was she to have the photos?

“Aww. Thank you soooo much Jurina~ I love you! You are the best!” She hugged me tightly until I’m think I’m going to die any minute if she don’t let go soon.

“S-enpa-i I ca-n’t B-re-a-th.” I said as I trying to gasp for air. She noticed and let go of me. God. Finally, Breath.

“Oh. Sorry. I’m just too happy. I’ll send you the address later.” She smile.

Churi came into the office with 2 coffee in her hand, she carefully put it on the coffee table that right in front of us and excuse herself back to her work. The rest of the conversation is filled with how’s Mariko life, how is the company going and some gossip about their old friends.

--------

Churi Pov

It’s 6 already. I should go home now. Jurina haven’t gone home yet? That’s weird. Why is she standing in front of the window with a bitter smile on her face? Ah~ She misses her again. My chest hurt seeing her like this. Yes. I love Jurina since high school, but that was just one-sided. She love Rena, before I came into her life. Even Rena-san hurt her so much, her heart was already long belong to Rena-san.

It is unfair.

Why can’t Jurina look at me for once. Just once. I’m always right beside you Jurina. I want to be your reason that you smile. But isn’t not working, my love will never come true. You are kind, gentle and understanding. A lot of people admire you, love you. But sadly, the one you love the most doesn’t love you back the way you do.

Jurina Pov

I initially believed that end of love is to the point of well-being, but I will again and again concessions. Too stubborn and forgotten how to stop. Distressed being self helplessness. from here two country split from here. Spent how much of time and how much of pain have I been through? Hold back my tears, I need to hold back.

Mariko Pov

It’s been so long since we talked. Sorry yo~ Jurina. I lied, so that you’ll go back and meet her. She misses you too. I got the news from Yuki, You guys love each other, but why makes things so complicated. Just go back to Japan and solves the problem. Jurina I know you can get her back. You had a hard life. I know you wouldn’t reject me since I’m the one that ask for help personally. Gambatte ne~ All I can do is wish you luck.

-----------

Rena Pov
“She is at New York, working. Why?” Mayu asked.

“Can I have the address?” I need to find her. I want to see her.

“Uh? Wait. You plan to go over there and find her???” I just nod at her.

“Here. This is the address of Jurina's company. I hope you guys can get back together.” Yuki winked at me.

“Yuki, You guys are serious?” Mayu said as she can’t believe that I’m going.

“yeah. I’m serious.” She flinched a bit when she saw seriousness in my eyes.

“Haiz. Do you know how much is the plane ticket to go there?” Mayu sighed and said.

“I don’t know.” I answer her

“Around 30000Yen.” Mayu reply me, my eyes went wide. How am I suppose to get so much money? My faith started to lose. Jurina I guessed we are not made for each other.

“We will help you with that. Right Mayu?” Yuki kicked mayu’s leg underneath the table and gave her the look of Aren’t you going to help them?

“R-Right. We can help you with that Rena. But under one condition.” My eyes started to fill with tears again. I guessed having friends around was not that bad. Whatever condition I will accept it!

“What is the condition?”

“You mustn’t give up on Jurina ever. Even she have change. Is that sound alright with you?” Mayu said with a smile.

“Alright! You can count on me with that!” I said it with confident.

-------------

Jurina Pov

“Be safe! Come back soon.” Churi sent me off at airport.

“Did you remember to bring DSLR?” Mariko Sempai said.

“Yes~ Senpai. I did! Don’t worry~” I smiled

“Alrite then. Off you go~ Be safe alright?” Mariko smiled

“I will~ You too take care~” I stepped into Mariko Private Jet Plane. Yes. She is from a rich family.

I hope you are doing well, Rena. I’m coming back.

----------

Rena Pov

“Is everything you needed in there?” Mayu pointed at my luggages asked as I can’t take my eyes off the plane that right in front of me written “Watanabe” with the logo. My mouth went wide open, as I can’t believe that Mayu owns the plane. Just how rich is She?

“Hellooo? Anyone there??” She waved her hand in my face and snapped me back to my thoughts.

“Ah! YES!” I became nervous as I talked to Mayu. Did I just be friends with a princess? Behind of me I could heard Yuki giggled.

“Haha~ Don’t be so nervous. First time sitting on a private plane?” Yuki softly hit my back.

“Un.” I became embarrass.

“Okay. Just remember the steps I told you after getting off the plane. Then take a taxi to the place alrite?” I just nodded as Mayu explained to me.

“Okay, It’s time to get onto the plane. Gambatte, Rena. Get her Back!” Mayu winked to me.

“Be safe~ See you later.” Yuki waved her hand as I stepped into the plane.

“OK. Thank you very much!” I bowed 90 degree to show my gratitude to them.

I have always Love you, Jurina

So This time wait for me, Is my turn to find you.

(To be continue)
Thanks for reading again.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 09:17:18 PM by Zhen »

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
Re: The promise (wmatsui) chapter 12- I have always (updated)
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2014, 05:33:53 PM »

Rena Pov

“Is everything you needed in there?” Mayu pointed at my luggages asked as I can’t take my eyes off the plane that right in front of me written “Watanabe” with the logo. My mouth went wide open, as I can’t believe that Mayu owns the plane. Just how rich is She?

“Hellooo? Anyone there??” She waved her hand in my face and snapped me back to my thoughts.

“Ah! YES!” I became nervous as I talked to Mayu. Did I just be friends with a princess? Behind of me I could heard Yuki giggled.

“Haha~ Don’t be so nervous. First time sitting on a private plane?” Yuki softly hit my back.

“Un.” I became embarrass.

I love this part  :on GJ:

Update soon author san!  :mon lovelaff:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2014, 08:49:40 PM »
Jurina go back to Japan

Rena go to NY???

Omg what is going on?

Offline ayudewi6

« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2014, 09:08:26 PM »
eh?? what happened? if Jurina back to japan and Rena went to NY how they can be met? Oh I hope this will be a happy ending!  XD XD

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2014, 09:11:21 PM »
CHOTTO!!

If Rena just packed her stuff and stepped into Mayu's plane AND Jurina had just boarded Mariko's jet, doesn't that mean they won't be able to see each other ? :dizzy:
Won't they be miles apart from each other ? :OMG:
“We will help you with that. Right Mayu?” Yuki kicked mayu’s leg underneath the table and gave her the look of Aren’t you going to help them?
I love how Yuki is a good friend~ :hee: :on lol:

Mariko-sama! Thank you for convincing Jurina! But couldn't you have discussed a plan with Mayuki~ :mon determined: :mon sweat:
So~ Churi does have feelings for Juri! But she knows that Jurina will only and forever be in love with Rena :mon suspect: :on drink::mon geek:

This chapter....... Oh how I love this chapter! :mon inluv: :mon lovelaff: Rena was finally able to know the truth to why Jurina had left her in the first place! :mon XD:
Update soon~ :mon thumb: :byebye: :mon bye:

« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 11:18:48 PM by River1721 »

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2014, 08:31:07 AM »
Jurina went to japan, rena to NY..
Verrryyy great haha

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline embee5442

• Member+
  • Bow to Renahyon-sama!
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2014, 09:57:19 AM »
 :shocked  Don't tell me.....

THEY'RE GONNA MEET ON AIR??! :shocked:
Wicked~ XD
Hahaha what games are u playing here, lil pokemon?~
Hmmmm better wait for update~ 8)

Next chapter HURRY! :yossi:
A silent user. A silent reader. A silent writer. A silent killer. Meh, whatever.

My List of Stories:

:roll: Short Shots of Lame Plots :poof:
:new!: Wait for Me (hiatus) :skull:
:note: Beats of Love (collab fic with Zhen the Annoying Monkey) :guitar:

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am from Indonesia. Just a dust of Rena's Fan
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2014, 11:19:24 AM »
Huaaaaaa.....!!!!!
ISN'T too much more than I think. ????

WHY ??? It seems that THEY WILL NOT MEET at the SAME TIME ????  :scared:

WHY must Rena Go to U.S ???? Beside Jurina go to JAPAN ???????  :pleeease: :shock:

But thanks for the UPDATE........  :kneelbow:

PLease Update ASAP..........  :kneelbow:

I'LL waiting for you...... :nya: :on cny1:

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2014, 03:38:43 PM »
Lol what is this! What had I been missing? So much drama and misunderstanding. Lol.

I'm hope Churi won't be act all bitchy at Rena. XD

Mariko-sama...a troll as always, eventhough this one seems to be an accident. XD

Been a while since I last review in Jphip. Lol.

Everyday Juriken

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2014, 10:34:21 AM »
IN THAT CASE THEY WONT MEET RIGHT??
PLUS CHURI WILL SAY A THING TO RENA WHEN RENA MEET WITH HER

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
Re: The promise (wmatsui) Chapter 13 - Wherever~
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2014, 09:40:54 PM »
kazutoryu: HAHA~ THANKS ;D I notices this is the first time you commented on my fanfic. I'm happy~  :farofflook: :luvluv2: THANKS. ;D I hope you like this chapter too~  :sweat:
Kirozoro: DRAMA going on~  :kekeke: :mon dance: HAHA~ THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! ;D IT's make me happy~  :mon inluv:
ayudewi6: HEHE~ You will see how they meet ;) HAHA~ Let's see what my brain can do about that~ WAKAKA  :kekeke: :on gay:
River1721 : CHOTTO~ HAHA~ HOW I LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS~ It make me HAPPY! COME LET ME Give you some love.  :on slopkiss: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: HAHA~  :banana: 'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles~ If I could, just see you... :banana: HEHE~ Rena have some good friend there~ Hope you enjoy this too~  :on drink:
gilangfajri: HAHA~ They fly by each other~  :on gay:
embee5442: Drama Game~   :D HEHE~ HERE! AN UPDATE~  :on lol: (FINALLY)
lahika: HAHA~ MUCH MORE then You think~  :kekeke: HAHAH~ I'm such a meanie, not letting them Meet~ Oh well. Is my brain fault.  :depressed: HAHA~
Sherin: A lot~  :onionwhip: HAHA~ I glad that you read all of it~ Thank you  :kneelbow: I hope too churi wouldn't. Have to see what My brain can come out with.  :on lol: HAHA~ Is okay~ hope you don't miss this chapter.
gek geki: HAHA~ YAP~  :kekeke: That will be the next chapter~ Please look forward to it.

THANKS for reading and I'll be very appreciate if you comment too :kneelbow:

Here ~ An update~ ENJOY~  :onioncheer:

Oh~ I would like to ask a question. Where do you guys want Wmatsui to meet? NEW YORK or JAPAN?  :hehehe:

Chapter 13 - Wherever

Jurina POV

How are you, Rena? Are you doing well? Are you happy? I'm going back to Japan, but I can't bring myself to call you or meet you. All I can do is pray to kami-sama silently, hoping you'll be happy without me by your side.

I look out of the window and realise that the night city light of tokyo is so breath taking. The scenery is so beautiful but without you next to me, Is just different. The plane landed safely after a while.

'Is always nice to be back!' I stretch my body as my body has become stiff after sitting on the plane for so long. Jet lag is what I have now. I think I should just go back to hotel and rest first. Tomorrow morning I’ll help Mariko sempai with her fashion and also take a walk around tokyo. Mariko-sempai said she helped me to arranged everything, there will be people coming to pick me up.On my way out of the airport, a young man in black suit walk toward me.

“Are you Matsui Jurina-sama?” He asked. I just nodded.

“Mariko-sama have already arranged your place to stay. And may I help you with your luggage?” he offered his hand.

“Yes, please. Thank you.” I hand him my luggage.

“Please follow me.” He smiled. He is kinda cute with his short wavy hair.

“Okay. um, may I ask what is your name?” I asked.

“Minegishi Minami desu.” he flashed a smile, he is cute.

“Can I call you Minami-kun?”

“I don’t see a reason why you can’t?” Again that bright smile. I smiled as continue with my question.

“May I ask where are we going?” A black limousine was parked in front of me, he opened a black limousine door and answered.

“Hotel, Mariko-sama ordered to let you have a good rest. Your car is here Jurina-sama.” I got into the car and he gently closed the car door.

“Jurina-sama, please relax and makes yourself comfortable. It will take a while to reach the Hotel.” I could saw him sitting in front of the driver seat.

“Um. ok. I will.” My body need relax, but my mind not letting it. It’s been 2 months since I’m back. I’m nervous. A lot of “Maybe” going on, in my head. Maybe she having a good life now. Maybe she found her partner. Maybe she hasn’t forgiven me yet. Maybe…… I’ll see her again.

--------------

Rena Pov.

If only I know about you. If only I try to understand you. If only I listen to your explanation. If only……… is not too late. I will love you more than ever.

“Jurina.” I whispered as I could felt tears rolling down along my cheek. I felt guilty, I felt sorry. I shouldn't have done it. But everything is too late to say sorry. Words that shouldn’t be told had said, I hate you. Are the last words that you would like to hear from me. But I spat it. Those words that hurt you the most. Jurina, I’m sorry. That’s the only words I could say. These 2 months, my feeling for you had never fade, but it grow stronger. All I did was to surpass it, but now I know the truth. I’m here to say sorry and tell you my feelings. I don’t know how are you going to be reacting toward me. Maybe you will never ever forgive me again or even love me. But I will love you until the end of my life.

“Miss Rena. we are about to land in 10 minutes at Watanabe company. Please get ready.” I nodded and turned my attention out of the window and from the top I could see tall building everywhere then I realised I’m at New York.

I’m here,Jurina” I whispered. 

----------

When a plane landed safely, a man in suit walked towards me.

“Miss Rena. We are waiting for your arrival.” The man said.

“uh?” Who is that? How does he know my name? As I could see the same logo as the plane on his suit. Mayu’s friend?

“We were order by Watanabe-sama to escort you to Company Matsubisi as she was very worry about you. Since this is the first time you go overseas. Miss Rena, this way please.”

Uh? Order by Watanabe-sama.……. I’m speechless. I never know after all these years, Mayu is a rich girl. She doesn’t dress or act like one though.Suddenly, We stopped walking, my eyes can’t stop staring at it and my mouth went wide open as I saw a elegant white limousine in front of me. I never thought I will have a chance to sit limousine in my life.

“Before we go company Matsubisi, we will bring you to Watanabe-sama’s house. Miss Rena. Your car has arrived.” He said as he opened the car door.

I noticed the side of the car also painted with the logo in blue. Does Mayu seriously owned everything?

“Um. Thank you.” I bowed my head a little and stepped into the car. “Welcome”

I’m surprise. The moment I entered the space,Is like a totally different world, It amazed me. The Limousine was like a private flying jet but in a smaller space. I was so excited due to the fact first time sitting in a limo but i didn’t want to embarrass myself so I just keep myself cool. Wines, built in Unifi, LED TV in HD and most importantly there was a personal maid in your service. This is a rich man life style.

20 mins has passed, I look out of the window and noticed the car stopped in front of a gate with a giant Watanabe’s logo on it. A while later, the car start moving again as the gate open. I spotted 2 guards raised up their fist and placed on their chest at the side of the guard house, I guess that is the sign of respect. I’m very amazed, I am very sure at that time, I have made a princess as a friend.
Out of curiosity I couldn’t stop myself but to ask the man in suit where am I. I press a button that located next to my hand and the little window that separate me from the driver opened.

“Yes Miss Rena? May I help you?”

“I would like to ask where are we going?” I’m so happy that my english is not so bad, since I’m an honored student back in my school. I always score my exam with flying colours, but I felt stupid when Jurina around me though. Since she is way smarter than me.

“We are going to Watanabe-sama’s guest house. We will be reach in 3 minutes.” He said.

“Eh? aren’t we going to mayu’s house?” I asked.

“Watanabe’s Mansion is further away from the guest house, Watanabe’s order was to send to to guest house.”

“Watanabe’s Mansion? “

“Watanebe’s family own the land here. So the mansion is further down the road, it takes another 15 minutes to reach there.” I look out of the window I see lots of beautiful houses.

“And these house are?”

“Some are Watanebe’s guest house and some are shops, playhouse……..” I lost track of it as he explained it furiously fast with precision.

“.......” I’m speechless. Mayu has her own shop in her house. The car stopped and the door opened.

“Miss. Rena, we have reach.” The man in black said as I followed him.

Unbelievable! It took me to another world again. A place was too sacred for me, it hid so well from the world. I am now standing in front Watanebe’s guest house. Just the guest house blow my mind away, I wonder what will happen to me if I see the Watanebe’s mansion.

The guest house stood in the middle of a lake. The water was so peace to duplicate the clear image of the little cabin. It was an act of little elf spirit that what I thought. A wooden bridge was linked to the ground on the middle of the lake. The front of the cabin was built with a small roof that stretched out as a protection from rain for the table and chairs beneath it. It seemed like it was for relaxing or they were expecting to have a nice tea time there.

The house’s design it like the taste of Mayu’s it was an art work of a child. It was a double floors house with a roof with chimney. Child’s drawing came with a child’s colouring. The walls was painted with teal and roof in grey. While the pillar of chimney was in classic bright red color. Trees and bushes were founded their place around the house. This place was like a heaven on earth.

I enter the house with the help of the man in black with my luggage. The interior of the house is very simple. White sofa could be found in the living room with a few more red pillow around it. In front of the sofa was placed with a round glass coffee table, is not to big or small just moderate. 24-inch Led Hd Tv was placed on the wall in front of the coffee table with a very high quality sound system around it. Everything is very technology. There was a few step of stair lead me to the kitchen. The kitchen was very simple, in the middle there is a white marble made kitchen island with a few stools. A line of lower cabinet was place along the wall. It was all white in color too. It makes it look classic. There are also a role of upper cabinet made out of wood. The wood was made with carving on it, it was just simple plain wood. Behind of the cabinet a big glass was built in to the wall. You can see the view of outside.

Along the way is pretty empty with wooden floor and the color of the wall was black, grey, light grey and white. It gives out a cool feelings. The stairs of the house was made of marble too. When I reach the bedroom I saw light blue color bed with light grey sheets in the middle of the room and also a soft carpet can found on the floor. At the side of the bed there is a side table with a reading light on it. The four walls of the room are made of glass, so from there I could see the whole Watanabe’s Mansion.

“Miss Rena. In 15 minutes please prepare yourself as the car will wait for you outside.” The man placed my luggage and said.

“Okay.” I will enjoy the view abit and relax awhile or maybe I will take a shower or so.

------------------

Jurina Pov

“Jurina-Sama.” A voice woke me up from my nap.

“Um?” I slowly open my eyes.

“We have reached.” Minami-kun said in a soft voice.

“Un. okay.” I step out of the car and stretch my body. I look up to the hotel, I have already knew which hotel I will be stay. The hotel that own by Mariko-sempai’s family. It was a 5-star hotel. Outside is very elegant so does inside. Well, I’m not surprize.

“Jurina-sama, You will be staying at the Presidential Suite.”

“Un.” I just nod. The Presidential suite is located on the fourth floor of the main building with views of tokyo. Spacious and luxurious with classic wood furnishings, One bedroom with living room, dining room, full kitchen, marble bath with separate showers and Jacuzzi tub. After I reach the room, I travel myself to where is the soft bed is and drive myself in it.

“Jurina-sama. Tomorrow morning at 10 o’clock. The car will wait for you.” Minami-kun say as he place my luggage.

“No need. Just gave me the address where the shop located and I’ll go there myself.” I don’t want to have people following the whole day. I want to enjoy myself, since I’m here. I’m not disable, I have legs you know. Well, actually it’s 2 months since I used them. So is time to have some exercise too.

“If that’s what you wish. I will send it to your email.” He smiled. “Have a good rest then. Good night.” He left.

“Finally~ Did I tell you I love you the most? So let me have a good sleep, bed.” I drive deeper into the bed and hug the soft pillows around me.

----------------

Morning has come, I took a look at myself in the mirror.

“osh~ Let’s go~” I smile as I fix my clothes and ready to go. Oh, later I have to message Mayu that i’m back. I miss her. It’s been a month and half since I meet her. I miss her cyborg attitude.

I swipe and unlock my phone and check my mail. Minami-kun sent me the address of the shops that I should be checking out. There was one shop address was sent, that’s weird. I took a train to the place, to my surprise the shop looks quite old. I was wondering why wonder Mariko-sempai want the photo of their clothes. I step in to the shop, it really blow my mind awhile. Outside of the shop, look very old but inside of it is totally different. Very stylish clothing could be found around the shop. It was all classic, lady style of clothing. A very beautiful lady appeared in front of me with a smile on her face.

“May I help you?” She has a shoulder length hair and dress up very lady manner. And her smile lighten up my heart.

“Em, Yes, please. I would like to ask do you know who is Mariko-sempai.”

“Mariko-sempai? Oh, Mariko. oh yes yes. She has told me about you coming today.” She is so graceful. “Please wait a moment.” She walk into a room and took a few clothes out.

“These are the clothes that Mariko requested.” She handed me the clothes. “Oh. Pardon me for not introducing myself. My name is Meada Atsuko.” She smiled.

“Thank you. My name is Matsui Jurina. Um, Can I try the clothes and take some photo of it.”

“Of course you can. Come. Let me help you with it.”

“Thank you, Meada-san.” I smiled as I felt very honored to have such a pretty person to help me.

It took me awhile to finish trying all the clothes and took all the photos of it too.

“Matsui-san, You look very pretty in all of the clothes. And not just that you have a nice body too.” She was amazed at me as I wear the clothes.

“You flatter me too much, Meada-san. You too look pretty” I shyly said.

“Haha. Thank you. Oh, before you go. Mariko gave me a piece of paper to hand it to you. Here you go.” A piece of folding paper? What it is about?

I took the paper and unfold it.

Wherever you are, Is ‘she’ always on your mind?
Wherever you are, Is ‘she’ the one that makes you smile?
Wherever you are, Is ‘she’ the one that you want to be by your side?
You don’t need a reason to find her
Because deep down in you have already know.
How much ‘she’ meant for you.

Jurina. Go for it. Don’t ever regret it.

Every moment I had with ‘her’ flashback in my mind. Tears start flowing, Is true. I hide it too long, is hard for me. I try to forget her, but I can’t. My love grow stronger as each day passes. I cry. I’m sorry, Mariko-sempai for making you worry. Maybe this is the reason you send me back to Japan.

Suddenly, I felt someone pat on my shoulder.

“Is okay. Matsui-san. Go for it. I heard it from Mariko. You were the same as me when I was younger. Just an advice from me. Be Brave. Believe in the love you had in each other.” I could feel that Meada-san try to encourage me.

I took out my phone, swipe open and stare at the number I long desire to call. With the name on it. Rena.

Rena is it alright? I throw all my thoughts away, and press the number and called.

Dou* dou* dou* dou* the number you have called is not available, Please try again later….

What?

------------------------

Rena Pov

I changed my clothes into a one piece white dress and a brown classic bag with a shoulder strap also high heel on my feet. I sat in the car after 30 minutes later, I stood in total awe outside the main offices of Company Matsubisi building. It made me feel so tiny and insignificant. The Base of the building occupied an entire city block! Looking up, It went on and on. The top literally vanishing in the distance where I stand. I thought, “I probably need oxygen masks up there.” So. Jurina is the CEO of this building. At the age of 15 she need to carry such a big burden on her shoulder. Again, I felt guilty.

I walk up to the receptionist and asked.

“Um. I would like to meet Matsui Jurina.”

“President J? Do you have appointment?” Jurina is call as President J here?

“Er. I don-”

“She has. Is under the name of Watanabe.” The man in black suddenly appear by my side and say.

“Watanabe-sama?! Ah. Yes yes. I’ll call President J’s secretary.” The receptionist start panic as she hear Watanabe. I wonder why.

“She will be here in a moment.” As she put her phone down.

“Em. Thank you. May I know your name? Since you been helping me alot.” I’m ashamed of myself for not asking his name.

“Just call me Airin. I’m am one of the Watanebe’s butler.” He smile. He has a very nice name, wait. Is he a Japanese? He doesn’t look like one though. “I’m a half Japanese.” He said as if he can read my mind.

“Oh. No wonder.” I smiled at him.

“Em. Excuse me.” A office lady appear in front of us.

“Y-yes?”

“Churi-san. This person here would like to meet Jurina-sama.” Is she Jurina’s secretary?

“Oh. Hello. I’m President J’s secretary, Churi. And you are?” She is quite pretty.

“Matsui Rena desu. Nice to meet you.” I bow my head.

“Matsui Ren-na?” Her face change, mouth slightly open and she stare at me. I wonder why does she look at me like that.

Churi Pov

“Hai.” She smile. She is so pretty, I never thought Rena-san would be so pretty. Why is she doing here? To find Jurina? But Jurina is not here at New York. I would really like to talk to her, and knowing why is she here after leaving scar on Jurina’s heart.

“Um. This way please.” I should lead her to Jurina’s office first. As I was about to turn around someone caught my sight. Wait, is that Airin? Why is he doing here? Agh. I hate seeing him.

Airin is my childhood friend. When we were younger, he always make fun of me in front of my friends. I hated him alot. As we grow older, he start becoming mature and handsome. Even I don’t really want to admit that. He used to be very playful but after his parents died in an accident and Watanabe’s family took him in, he has change completely. He became a very different person that I once known. The hated I have with him, never fade after so long. I just don’t feel ease around him.

“Airin-san. You don’t need to follow me around I’ll call you when I’m done.” Why is he following her? Isn’t him Watanabe’s family butler?

“Yes. Miss Rena.” He bow a little and smile at Rena-san. Why is he smiling at her.

We just step into the lift and it brought us to floor 48th where Jurina’s office located at. I chuckle a bit when I saw her face expression. Is just amazing, how she react at every little things. She must be a curious baby. I open the glass door and allow her to enter. Her head never stop looking around since she is here.

“Please have a sit.” I lead her to sofa. “Coffee or tea?”

“Tea please, thank you.” I went out of the room and got her a cup of tea.

"where is Juri-?" Rena turns back and see Churi by the door a cup of tea by her hand. "click" Churi locked it.

(To be continue)
Thanks for reading again.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 05:40:41 AM by Zhen »

Offline River1721

• Member+
Re: The promise (wmatsui) Chapter 13 - Wherever
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2014, 10:41:25 PM »
Banzai Update~ :on woohoo:

Aw~ I am very flattered by your reply :gmon love2: :mon lovelaff:

Wah~ Tons of new characters appearing everywhere!! :mon star:

Mari-chan you really get Jurina don't you! You are just like her sister~ :hee:

Mou~ I hope Jurina and MaYuki meet each other!! :depressed: :err:

“Yes. Miss Rena.” He bow a little and smile at Rena-san. Why is he smiling at her.

Sounds like Churi got a bit jealous~  :mon determined: :mon nyah:

For some reason I got chills when reading Churi's POV :mon wtf: :badluck:

Churi what are you trying to achieve by locking Rena in a room?! :stoned: :mon wtfmm:

Wah! I'm getting worried for Rena~ :mon emo: :mon waterworks: :on blackhole:

Update soon~ :on GJ: :mon XD:

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am from Indonesia. Just a dust of Rena's Fan
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2014, 10:47:38 PM »
How crueL you are. . . . ? ? ? ? Meanie. ! But,,I Love the way you descript the pLace and the Situation's seems reaLLy bad here. . . Thank you for Update. . It's rare see furuyanagi squarreL.

Offline embee5442

• Member+
  • Bow to Renahyon-sama!
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2014, 06:47:43 AM »
Oooooohh~ What is Churi doiiing...? :huhuh Gonna do a private session with Rena eyh?  :w00t: LOL
Airin smack that door FAST! Don't let your bird do anything to your...umm..hmm...well...girl? ahahaha :sweatdrop:

Jurina and her love for bed... I know one person who's like that... :hehehe:
TAPI TAPI TAPI TAPIOCA~ UPDATE SOONER LAA~ :on comhere:

(Those sentences rhymes well~ XD)
A silent user. A silent reader. A silent writer. A silent killer. Meh, whatever.

My List of Stories:

:roll: Short Shots of Lame Plots :poof:
:new!: Wait for Me (hiatus) :skull:
:note: Beats of Love (collab fic with Zhen the Annoying Monkey) :guitar:

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2014, 09:55:41 AM »
no wonder yuki move with mayu  :bigdeal:
she will be treated like princess of princess

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2014, 02:27:46 PM »
Mayu is a real hime-sama

Yuki a lucky girl XD

Wait Rena got clock in a room?!?

I hope they can meet each other again

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2014, 03:55:29 AM »
No!!! Why u so cruel?!!!

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2014, 12:57:20 PM »
Eeeeh, churi? Churi what are you going to do to Rena-chan ... (۳º̩̩́cº̩̩̀)۳

More update, please ... (∩_∩) I like it

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2014, 01:19:20 PM »
Run rena!! Run!!!

Airin!! Please safe rena from churi!!

Offline cemanticfoo

« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2014, 08:26:19 AM »
maybe crossing paths in an airport would be a good scene. at least they can answer for each other's actions

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Idoling - Sakura Thank You