JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - 10 Minutes

Author Topic: You and Me... and the Red thread - Chapter 20 (09/04/2021)  (Read 105025 times)

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Hi guys! :)

Yurin here...

thank you for all of your comments it really help us to improve more and keep us going  :onioncheer:

We will make sure that no pairing will left behind  :cool1: Although there will be chapters for each characters and pairings. So wait for our updates  :cathappy:

And my friend here Ryo-chi told me that for all Saeyaka fans she will never let Saeyaka to be forgotten twintower is her oshimen by the way hehe..

Neither me will never let MaYuki, Kojiyuu, AtsuMina and WMatsui to be left behind in the story :)

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
So we finished chapter 1 and 2 but chapter 2 is not yet edited so we'll just leave chapter 1 here well then here's chapter 1  :hee:
douzo!

Chapter 1 – and then we meet again

A new school term has begun… It was a bright day and the sakura trees are fully blooming…

“Hey, Mayu! Wait” Jurina called her best friend who was walking fast towards the school auditorium
“You’re slow… so where is your beloved princess?”
“hm… kendo club?” Jurina replied
“ohh… still ignoring her huh…”
“hmm… what about you? Where is she?”
“She’s on the student council remember?”
“Let’s find some cute girls then?” Jurina suggested then laughs

-Entrance ceremony-

The students gathered in the seats according to their year level and classes… as the students have seated, the school chairman have made her speech…

After that, a certain small and beautiful girl comes to the front…

“Good morning, Ms. Chairman, Good morning our beloved teachers and to my fellow students… I am your student council president, Oshima Yuko. First of all, I want to congratulate the 1st years for being admitted here in this prestigious academy. As the student council president I want to make this school year an unforgettable experience…………….. ”

After the kaichou said her speech she then looked around the first years and saw a long haired girl with a familiar beauty

found ya!” Yuko thought and grinned as she gaze at the long haired beauty..

-After the entrance ceremony some students are heading to the classroom while talking   

“Our kaichou is wonderful, right?” one student said as she adored the student council president
“Oshima-senpai huh, I heard she’s one of the popular students in our academy, she’s smart and beautiful” another student said
“But did you see kaichou’s left wrist?”
“Left wrist? Ah! She’s wearing a wrist band, right?”
“Yeah, there are some rumors about that… She’s always wearing a wristband every time, they said that no one has seen the kaichou without her wristband and she doesn’t allow anyone to touch her left wrist. I heard that she has a scar on the left wrist because she tried to commit suicide”
“eeeeh???”
“but she doesn’t look like to commit suicide because she’s so cheerful”
“but you know they are sayings that the most cheerful person are the loneliest…”
“I guess even bright student has their own problems ne?”
“yeah, and oh I heard the vice-president was also popular” the other student said
“Oh, Kashiwagi-senpai was it?”
“yeah, I heard from one of our senpais that I know… together with the kendo club’s captain Matsui-senpai, I heard they are called the two ojou-samas”
“the student council’s secretary is also popular though she doesn’t socialize with other students… Maeda-senpai was it? I heard that she’s also a scholar like Oshima-senpai” another student said
“I also heard that the captain who is also a scholar and the vice-captain of the basketball club is really cool… they are called princes” the girl added
“ehhh? Prince? But this is an all-girl’s academy right?”
“yup, they are the princes of the school… a senpai said that you’ll know why if you meet them”
“ahh! they must be handsome, right? And cool? Uwaa, I want to meet them!!!”

-As the students gossip about the popularities of their upperclassman a certain student was listening to what are they talking about

“heh… cool huh… so they are popular here in school even yuki and rena-ojou-sama… hmm… sae  is really popular with girls, yosh! I’ll ask her later how she gets every girl’s attention… ” Jurina smirked and then walked fast towards her classroom

*bumps*

“ouch!” a girl with a long hair yelled as she fell down on her knees
“Sorry miss, are you hurt?” Jurina said with an apologetic look and helped her to stand
“yeah, a bit…” the girl said as she picked up her things
“ohh, you’re pretty cute” Jurina complements her while she helped her fixing her things but the girl only gave her thanks.
“I’m Matsui Jurina”
“oh, I’m Kojima Haruna, nice to meet you.” The girl said and left.

- Meanwhile at the second years –

-> @ Classroom: 2-B

“yuki! We’re classmates again” rena said
“hm, yeah” yuki said not paying attention to rena and is looking for someone
“looking for sae?”
“yeah, she’s our classmate… but where is she?” asked yuki
“didn’t you guys talk to each other yet?”
“well, no…” Yukirin replied with a depressed look on her face while she remember her argument with sae

-> @ Rooftop:

“Hey Sae, classes are about to begin you know”
“mhm…  but Sayaka I want to be with you longer… why are we not classmates anymore??? I don’t want that!!! I don’t want that!!!” sae complained like a child
“Can’t be helped right?”
“……”
“geez, come on now… we’re going to be late”
“tsk.. on one condition then… ”
“hm?”
“kiss me” sae said as she closed their distance and face her
“eeehhh!?” Sayaka screamed as she blushed furiously
*hits*   
“ii-itta… mou! Sayaka! what was that for?”
“well, it’s embarrassing you know! suddenly… k-ki-kissing…” Sayaka said as she covers her face with her hand to hide her embarrassment
“geez… sayaka~” sae said as she sighed
“……”
“then let’s have lunch together later then~ I want to eat your bentou <3 ” sae suggested
“mhmkay…” sayaka said as she nod, still her face is red
“hehe… embarrassed sayaka is so cute~ and I’m the only one who can see her like that… so happy! I wish we will stay like this forever.

- Lunch break –

-> @ Class 1-A

“Mayu- where are you going?” Jurina asked her best friend
“cafeteria, lunch with Yukirin and others, you coming?” mayu replied lazily
“oh… no thanks…”

…….

“Kojima-san~” Jurina called her classmate
“hai?”
“let’s eat lunch together here in classroom”
“hey guys~ let’s eat together, you know to know each other’s” an energetic classmate suggested
“oh, are you guys going to the cafeteria?” Jurina asked
“No, we’re planning to eat here… we already ordered something” their energetic classmate replied
*bzzt-bzzt* messaged received
“hm? A mail from her” Jurina thought as she read the mail

Subject: (No subject)
Jurina, Where are you?

“oh, is that you’re boyfriend” the energetic girl teased
“No.”
“then, could it be a girlfriend? Well this is an all-girl’s academy after all~”
“ehh!??” The other girls commented
“Not really…”
“ohhh… haha… let’s do introductions and exchange emails~” the energetic girl suggested
“I’m Minegeshi Minami, you can call me miichan~ eto.. here’s my mail” the energetic girl introduced herself
“I’m kojima Haruna, you can call me Kojiharu and my mail…” Haruna said as she took her phone and exchanged emails with her classmates
“uwa~ that’s a cute keychain~” mii-chan said as she pointed the key chain with the shape of a cat that has an infinity sign on kojiharu’s phone
“ahhh this? Hehe this was given to me by my prince~ kawaii desho~” Kojiharu said as she smiled happily
“so Kojiharu has a boyfriend???” the girls said while squealing   
“hm… not really, actually I was waiting for him to comeback, hehe~”
“eh? Is he faraway?” asked her classmates
“yeah… we met him in my childhood and then we got separated but he said he’ll be back for me for sure~”
“wow… then what if he already has someone else?” Jurina commented
“NO WAY! There’s no way yuu-chan will do that! I trust him” Kojiharu said with a bit angry tone
“ohh yuu-chan?~ ehh? How nice to be in love…” the other girls teased.
“mou~” Kojiharu said while smiling as she thinks again about her yuu-chan

-> @ cafeteria

“Yukirin, do you dislike the food? Should I order other food?” Mayu worriedly asked Yukirin
“I’m not really hungry”
“Is she still down because of her?” mayu thought, she can feel a sharp pain in her heart
“Come on Yukirin, you should eat even if it’s little”
“b-but…”
“come on stop thinking about her and eat… here, say ahh…” mayu said as she fed yukirin
“eh?? Hey this is embarrassing you know…” Yukirin retaliate but mayu insist on feeding her
“Ahhhh…” mayu said as she fed yukirin
“geez, Mayuyu this is embarrassing” Yukirin said while chewing
“hey, it’s not good to talk while eating… here another one” mayu said as she fed her again
“hey… I can feed my self… geez mayuyu…” yukirin replied as she resists mayu on feeding her but mayu was forceful.
“I’m really glad I have mayu on my side when I’m feeling down” yukirin thought as she smiled a bit
I’m really glad I have her on my side

….

“oh- Rena? Where have you been?” yukirin asked her bestfriend who just came
“Jurina’s at it again. Flirting again with other girls” rena said with an angry and irritated voice
“eh?”
“I went to your classroom mayu, Jurina is surrounded with girls again… you should’ve asked her to come with you here”
“hey, she’s your fiancée right? You should ask her not me” mayu emotionlessly said
mou! I can’t take this anymore! Jurina! What should I do to you!?” rena screamed in her mind.

-The bell rang and the afternoon class have started… time passed by and it’s already after school

Outside the first year classroom a girl was waiting…

“Well then, see you tomorrow guys~” Haruna said as she walks outside
*hugs*
“Hey, I missed you!” the girl said
“huh?  Hey, let go off me” Haruna said
“hehe I was waiting for you…”
“ahh… you’re the kaichou in this school” Haruna was surprised that the one who hugged her was the student president
“haha” yuko then laughed
“ano… Oshima-senpai was it? Why are you waiting for me?” Haruna asked
“hm… can’t you remember me?” yuko said as she ignores haruna’s question
“eh? Did we meet before?” Haruna replied
“you really don’t remember me?” yuko said as she suddenly hugged haruna again and smell her
“h-hey!”

but as she retaliates yuko only hugged her tighter and keep on touching her

“Hey! Yamete kudasai! W-wait… hey!” Haruna tried to break free from yuko’s hug
“haha, so cute” yuko said while laughing
“Perverted Kaichou! Don’t come near me….”

Yuko was amused at haruna’s expression and wanted to tease Haruna again

“Oh! Yuko-kaichou” a student called her from behind
“oh, Jurina-chan, long time no see~” yuko replied and turn her glance to the other student
“Shiriri-chan~~ long time no see~~ congratulations again on your admission to this school~ I’m so happy for you” Yuko congratulates mayu
“thanks, ahm.. Yuko-senpai can I ask you a favor?” mayu inquired the kaichou
“hm?”

-while they are talking Haruna escaped and left-

“oh, you want to join the student council? Okay, just go there and fill up a form and leave everything to me”
“thanks, yuko-senpai” mayu thanked the kaichou
“you’re welco-” yuko realized that Haruna already left
“ehh??? Where is she?” yuko said with a loud voice
“ah, sorry kaichou did we interrupt you?” Jurina grinned at yuko
“haha, no, not really” yuko laughed
“haha, well then yuko-kaichou where going ahead…” jurina said as they left

-a certain teacher was watching the scene earlier and was waiting for yuko

“yuko” the teacher called her with a low voice
“oh- takamina?”
“hey! I’m your sensei you know!?”
“haha, gomen gomen Takamina-sensei’
“geez, stop fooling around you know… even if they didn’t know that you’re the chairman’s half-sister and your family background, you shouldn’t fool around too much”
“takamina~ don’t be too strict you know… I’ll tell acchan that you’re being gloomy again and you’re bullying me!~ haha”
“hey!”
“well, you know about me right? I just want to enjoy my life… I want to be happy and love that person even if I’m against destiny…

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
So how was it everyone?  :yossi:

Any comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated...  :)
if you can tell us what are you looking forward to in this story we'll be glad to hear it because it gave us ideas too.. 

Thank you :)

:whistle:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
So how was it everyone?  :yossi:

Any comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated...  :)
if you can tell us what are you looking forward to in this story we'll be glad to hear it because it gave us ideas too.. 

Thank you :)

:whistle:

So cute <3 <3 <3 I get my MaYuki incest!!!!

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
Waaa finally the first chapter is so good thanks so much
Continue soon

Offline River1721

• Member+
Chapter 1 ~ :cow:
Did Haruna think Yuko was a boy when they were kids? :dunno:
“Let’s find some cute girls then?” Jurina suggested then laughs
Jurina is such a flirt, notice Rena will you~ :farofflook:
That Saeyaka  and MaYuki moment was so cute! :mon lovelaff:
Dang, Haruna escaped from Yuko  :mon lol:
takamina~ don’t be too strict you know… I’ll tell acchan that you’re being gloomy again and you’re bullying me!~ haha”
To me it sounds like Acchan can control Takamina  :on lol:
I really liked chapter 1 :k-great:
Update soon :tama-bye:

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki

Did Haruna think Yuko was a boy when they were kids? :dunno:

:) Please wait for the release of chapter 3 it might answer your question about this  :D

To me it sounds like Acchan can control Takamina

actually its kinda like that wahahaha :D

We already finish chapter 2 and 3 but we're still gonna add some scenes for chapter 2 so we're still holding it for a bit  :)

Thank you!
 :hee:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 02:18:51 AM by yurin23mayuki »

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
wow..... feels like watching j-drama :twothumbs
like the MaYuki and SaeYaka moment :luvluv1:

and lol~ KojiYuu moment :lol:
To bad Haruna doesn't remeber Yuko.... :( she even think that Yuko is a boy :grin:

want more :bow:

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
is the main pairing was kojiyuu? because i sense this couple on the highlight lol
ooh haruna though that her yuu cha was boys right? ok it gonna difficult if yuko not confess

ah mayu keep fighting,your effort will reach yuki heart! but she already feel it but just dont know maybe lol

rena? hmm you should more bold toward jurina if you wanna claim hers as yours

saeyaka sound good and fine,but the problem maybe on sayaka herself,is she not to confidence standing beside sae?
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline yurinmayuki23

is the main pairing was kojiyuu? because i sense this couple on the highlight lol
ooh haruna though that her yuu cha was boys right? ok it gonna difficult if yuko not confess

ah mayu keep fighting,your effort will reach yuki heart! but she already feel it but just dont know maybe lol

rena? hmm you should more bold toward jurina if you wanna claim hers as yours

saeyaka sound good and fine,but the problem maybe on sayaka herself,is she not to confidence standing beside sae?

~thanks for commenting, we really appreciate it
and to answer your question

-we're trying to balance the pairing coz it's difficult because this story has 5 pairs, so basically we're trying not to have a main pair
and the reason why kojiyuu is in the first chapter is because we do have a timeline in this story and its a whole school year so each pair will have a chapters on their own according to our timeline of plots/events.
and also kojiyuu is at the first coz' if you will notice in the kojiyuu's prologue and also some statements in chapter 1, there are mysteries regarding yuko's past,
so to establish her character we need a longer timeline for this pair  XD
-i don't know if some of you noticed it though  :P

and btw, each pairs have different plots in their love story just different timelines...

thanks a lot for commenting   :)

~ryo

Offline mayura48

• Member+
could you make it into mayuki x wmatsui love quarrel, then atsumina x kojiyuu love quarrel... and just leave that saeyak things.. hhaha  :D

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
CHAPTER 2 – Before the New School Term 「Flashback」   

The whole month of March before the school year ends, the 1st year students Sae, Yuki and Rena are having their own problems.

As for Sae she was really trying hard to get Sayaka’s attention, because Sayaka is avoiding her for weeks. But at least she already confessed her love for Sayaka successfully and they’re going out now. She keeps on her mind what Sayaka will feel on everything she will do, so she takes cautions not to hurt her feelings. Actually, ever since she realized her feelings for Sayaka she really changed a lot, but in a good way. However there is one thing that bothers her and it is about this certain someone that knows her so well, this someone who can easily notice her sudden change, and that’s Yuki.

Ever since they were kids Yuki has deep feelings towards Sae. Sae was her protector, her prince that keeps her safe from all. The week after Sae and Sayaka got together, Yuki confront Sae on why she keeps her distance towards them.

“I know you’re hiding something to us Sae your acting weird. You always skip lunch with us. You don’t let us to hug or kiss you. Also don’t even bother to go home with us. You always spacing out in our class. You don’t talk to us that much now. Why is it like that? It’s really weird. It’s like you are pushing us away from you.”
“It’s not like that Yuki” Sae said as she avoid to look at Yuki
“But we are your best friends. At least tell us what’s wrong. We’re worried about you.”
“Yes right, you are just my best friend… ONLY my best friend Yuki! so please respect me”

Yuki was really shocked on what Sae said to her. Sae never shouted at her like that. She felt pain in her heart hearing those words.
“Only a friend huh?” Yuki thought as she clenched her fist and tried to hold her tears from falling.

“What happened to you Sae-chan? I really don’t understand you now… “
“I know you have feelings for me Yuki, I can feel it. The way you treat me from others is different. I don’t like it”
“Why open this up? I never bothered you regarding my feelings and I wouldn’t force you to love me back.”
“That’s the point Yuki. I will never love you back the way you love me. I don’t want you to get hurt and this is not right.”
“What do you mean by not right? Are you already going out with someone?”
“N-No… I, I’m just worried about you. I can only see you as my best friend Yuki that’s all” Sae said in a nervous tone
“Then why do you keep on doing all those sweet stuffs to me? Why do you keep on protecting me? Why do you keep me falling in love with you? Are you just fooling around my feelings towards you?” yuki said as if she was about to cry
“I treat you like others Yuki. There is no something special to it. And it’s not my intention to make you fall in love with me. You’re important to me, a very important person to me Yuki. We’re like the best of friends because we understand each other more and we know each other a lot longer than Rena knows us. But there is nothing more than that. ” Sae explains and turned her back to Yuki
But you told me that you will always be my prince.” Said Yuki as her tears start to runs down.  Sae was really shocked on what Yuki said. She forgot that it is her promise to Yuki every time Yuki cries at home and feeling lonely.
“I--I’m sorry Yuki. I’m really sorry. Please understand…”
“If that’s what you want Sae, I will be waiting. Just keep in mind that even if you say all those things I’m still right here for you even if I’m just a friend to you” Yuki said as she wipe all the tears that keeps on falling at the edge of her eyes.

That night Yuki spend her whole night drinking without even thinking twice and keeps crying all night. Her mind was really messed up she can’t think anymore as her heart was torn into pieces.

That time, Mayu was waiting for her and really worried about her. It’s really late but still no sign of Yuki around. And then when Yuki got home, she just throws herself in her bed and cried harder. Mayu took care of her that night and never left Yuki’s side.

The next day Mayu took an accelerated exam in Yuki’s school so she can look after Yuki. Well for Mayu’s genius mind it was nothing to her. All she thinks about is Yuki. But before leaving, Mayu called Rena to accompany Yuki for a while because she is really worried to leave Yukirin alone at home and she doesn’t want to tell Mayu why she’s crying last night.

For a teenager like her, first heart break is really painful. Her first love ever since her childhood, in which she really felt that they have something special between them, ends up being just friends.

When Rena arrives at Kashiwagi’s residence she quickly goes to Yuki’s room.
When Yuki saw rena she immediately hugged her tight.

“Yuki-chan what happened?!” Rena asked worriedly as she hugged her back
“Rena… it really hurts” yuki said as she starts crying again.

Yuki told Rena everything about what happened last time. Rena also agreed that Sae was acting strange to them. Rena was a bit shocked and sad to hear all of those because even she, thought that there is really something special between Yuki and Sae because Sae treats Yuki like a princess like no one can ever harm Yuki and she even sneaked out at night just to sleep with Yuki when it’s raining as Yuki was scared of thunders.

A bit later when Yuki calmed a bit, Rena also told Yuki about her problems. She told her that Airin broke up with her last month. She didn’t have a chance to tell it to Yuki because she knows that Yuki was spacing out a lot lately and Sae was acting weird towards them.

“Sorry Rena-chan for not being there with you. I only think about Sae and forgets about my best friend”  yuki apologized as she hugs Rena
“hmm mhm” Rena shook her head disagreeing to what yuki said
“Actually it help me to think as well for myself, being alone helps me to realize something” she continued
“huh? What did you realize Rena-chan?” Yuki asked
“That I miss being with Jurina. I miss everything about her and I’m also thinking that maybe Airin was right… Jurina is more important to me” Rena said
“Hearing those words coming from you makes me really happy. Well, I’m not against on you and Airin at all if that’s makes you happy but still I’m worried about Jurina because we both know how much she really loves you. And you know, she might be too protective sometimes but when she was with you she was always shining brightly” Yuki said as she faced Rena
“Wait… I just remembered, Jurina’s birthday was last week right? Why there is no celebration? ” Yuki continued
“Well Jurina don’t want to celebrate it. But Mayu came over last week but they went somewhere I don’t know. But still I prepared sometime for her. I bake a cake and cook her favorite food but she just ignores it. She gave all of it our maids” rena said with a depressed and hurt look
“Aww… that’s mean… that was not Jurina at all…the Jurina I knew will beg for you to bake and cook for her with her puppy eyes… maybe… maybe we can ask Mayuyu about it?”
“Well we both know that Mayu would never speak up. It’s her best friend any way.”
“Don’t worry we can think of something so you and Jurina will be ok”
“I really hope that everything will be just fine. And also we need to do something between you and Sae”
“I don’t know Rena… I don’t want Sae to get angry” she said with a worried voice
“Then it’s settled Mayu’s birthday is near right? Let’s celebrate it maybe a double celebration too but don’t tell Jurina about it just let her know its Mayu’s birthday celebration”
“But still I can’t talk nor dare to look at Sae and also… I don’t want to use Mayu’s birthday just for this”
“Don’t worry. It will be just fine and I know deep inside, you also want this. To be with Sae”
“EEEEEH RENA-CHAN!!”
“I’m just saying it… and Mayu will be gladly to help us too because it’s YOU were talking about here. I’ll tell her to invite Sae and not to make it obvious you should invite Yuko and Acchan as well”
“Hai~, so your plan is just to have Jurina’s attention? oh well~ we just need to be sure that Mayu will be happy as well in her birthday”
“Yes we will, it’s our precious Mayu’s birthday of course!” as she smiled beautifully at Yuki

After that day, Rena told Mayu about the plan. She agreed to it because she wants Yukirin to be happy, even if it hurts her. But still she wants to keep in mind that she needs Yukirin attention too because it’s her birthday. But at least Yukirin didn’t forget about it.
She unselfishly put her needs at the back of her mind, for the sake of Yukirin’s happiness.

It was a 3 days birthday celebration for Mayu’s birthday and secretly for Jurina too. They all went on yuki’s villa far from Tokyo.

-------

Mayu was enjoying the fresh air beside the beach as Jurina enjoys herself in the sea under the sun. Both Rena and Yuki are very happy to see the two having fun, but there is someone missing, Sae.

Because the school term will end soon they have selected new captains and vice captains for each sport clubs and Sae was appointed as vice-captain for the basketball team, although Rena was appointed as the captain of the kendo club she already excused herself earlier.
Sae said that she will try her best to catch up before Mayu’s birthday. 2 days has been passed but still Sae hasn’t showed up.
Rena was worried about Yuki.

“Oh my… She’s spacing out again. What magic did you cast on her Sae?” Rena thought as she walked towards yuki
But before Rena get close to Yuki, Jurina showed up together with Mayu.
Jurina hugs Yuki from behind and Mayu was really irritated by her best friend’s behavior.
“oi-” mayu scold her with an irritated voice. But Jurina only laughs at her.

“Hmm I wonder why Mayu’s face like that and lucky Yuki, Jurina hugs her” *sigh* Rena thought as she observed the three.

--------------

That afternoon Rena, Yuki, Yuko and Acchan were having a tea party. They talked about school plans and then about Mayu and Jurina.
The topic was then changed about Mayu and the death of her parents.
When she heard Mayu’s last name, it suddenly catch Yuko’s attention as she remembered something.
“Watanabe? Then she’s that kid…  It must be that time…”  Yuko thought as she heard the story
 She started to think in deep thoughts but Acchan called her which make her back to reality.

--------------

That night they all eat their dinner together, it was all cooked by Rena and Yuko. Rena was trying to feed Jurina but Jurina just ignored her. They all eat happily except for rena and mayu…

Mayu’s attention was only focused on Yuki.

“Still thinking about Sae huh… *sigh* just at least enjoy this evening without thinking of her… it will be my birthday tomorrow and I can’t still see you smile brightly for my birthday” Mayu said to herself but tried to hide her feelings

Yuko noticed Mayu’s action as she is a very observant person. She also wonders why Yuki always space out as Mayu acts uneasy seeing Yuki to be like that.

---------------

The next day, it’s Mayu’s birthday.

That morning, Sae arrived at the place and was welcomed by everyone but she was not alone.
She was with a girl. It was her team mate and close friend, Sayaka.
Rena was shocked because Sae didn’t tell her that she will be bringing someone.
Sae introduced Sayaka to them but she didn’t tell her friends that it was her girlfriend.
Yuki was shocked at first and tried to keep her smile.
Mayu saw Yuki’s hands were shaking.

“She’s trying to hold her tears” Mayu thought.

Yuki immediately excuse herself to prepare things for the party.
Rena glared at Sae for a moment and then she excused herself as well to follow Yuki.
Sae only looks down then glanced to her girlfriend who was nervous on meeting sae’s friends.
Mayu and Jurina only looks at each other’s eyes. 
Yuko and Acchan now know why Yuki is always spacing out. 

They all prepared everything; tables, chairs and foods. Yuki was really tensed up and do everything she could do just to keep her busy.
Mayu noticed this and grabbed Yuki’s hands as she led her to their room.

“Huh?! Mayuyu? What’s wrong?” Yuki confusingly asked
“Just please do me a favor. At least get her out of your mind until we get back.” Mayu said angrily
“Why are you mad at me? I’m just preparing everything for you birthday”
No… all you do was for her and not for MY birthday” Mayu said
“It’s not like that Mayuyu. I’m sorry if you feel that way.” Yuki said as she hugged Mayu but mayu breaks their hug and left.
Yuki felt disappointed to herself that time.

------

When it’s already evening there still awkwardness between all of them.
Yuko noticed this so she started the party.
She then touches Yuki’s breast and as well as Acchan’s.
*head chop*
“Itta!!! Well Yuki’s oppai still the best Acchan” yuko teased them but end up getting hit
*double head chop* from Acchan
“Ok ok enough please I still want my brain to function well tomorrow” (oT-T)尸
“Hmpt” Acchan said and Yuki just laughed and then everyone laughed too.

“Come on guys! Don’t waste the food let’s eat up and drink till we get drunk!! It’s  Mayu-chan’s birthday!! And also Belated happy birthday to you too Jurina-chan!!” Yuko said while cheerfully as she grabbed Mayu and Jurina’s hands.
“O-tanjoubi Omedetou Mayu and Jurina” all of them said while opening the party popper.

The two of them was surprised from the cake that was prepared by Yuki. it’s a two layer cake and a two figures who looks like Mayu and Jurina we’re on the top of the cake. And then a smile has been put in their faces.

“By the way NO alcoholic drinks for both of you HAHA” Yuko said
“But all of us are still minors” Mayu said while Jurina agrees to it
“Haha! ok then let’s have a deal Mayu” Yuko challenged her
” Nooooooooo!!!Mayu don’t make any deal with her!!” Yuki’s reaction was like ε=ε=┏( >_<)┛
“Ok let’s make a deal” Mayu said wearing an emotionless face
“Why did you agree?!” Yuki said as she as surprised by mayu’s actions
“Huh? It’s my birthday of course” Mayu said while Yuko was grinning

They all ate and after that they started the music and drink.

While the others are having fun Mayu and Jurina sneaked out and walked to the beach.

“Jurina how long will you keep on doing those things?” Mayu asked
“Those things?” Jurina tried to fool around
“… Seriously”
“Well, Mayu how long will you wait until you will tell her that you love her?” Jurina avoided mayu’s question and asked her back
“Don’t ask me what I have asked you.” She then frowned at Jurina
“Haha, I’m just saying that you shouldn’t waste an opportunity. I think the girl sae brought was her girlfriend as you can easily tell that they’re going out when you see how they look at each other”
“I don’t want to take advantage with the situation Jurina and please stop changing the topic. What do you plan to do with Rena and Airin?” Mayu said irritated but worried on her best friend
“I don’t know, well sooner or later maybe when she will leave me, I will just give up then”
“What a loser! My best friend is not like that. What happened to your fighting spirit?” Mayu sarcastically said
“I don’t have one anymore Mayu! I might give up soon eventually…”
“You’re not my best friend then… Oh! maybe you’re her clone, I will just look for the original” Mayu said then walks faster
“Ne mayuyu don’t be mean like that!! Ok, ok I will do something soon… I just can’t look at Rena again the way I look at her before… I’m badly hurt”
“We are both hurt you know… at least you have the right to keep her because she is your fiancée unlike me, so please don’t waste time either”
“And stop fooling around with other girls” Mayu added
“Hai hai Mayu-sama” and Jurina winked to Mayu
“I have a feeling that you will still continue on flirting other girls”
“Haha! they keep me happy Mayuyu~ you too… you make me happy so let me kiss you again~ *chuuuu*”
*hits*
Mayu glares at Jurina
“Ok ok I’ll stop T_T geez mayuyu that hurts”
“You deserve it”
“I will go back now just think about what I said please do something too and I know you’re not really happy today just appreciate that it just given you a chance to win Yuki’s heart” Jurina said as Mayu was so irritated that she throw a stone towards Jurina, but jurina dodge it and stick out her tongue to tease her and run away
“Ja ne Mayuyu~” Jurina said while running back to the villa
…….
“Chance huh?!” Mayu thought

Mayu was sitting in front of the beach and looking at the stars, she was crying.
Yuko was there but didn’t notice mayu at first because she was in deep thoughts…
When she noticed mayu…

“Hey! Mayu-chan~ why are you crying?” Yuko said while wearing her squirrel smile
“Huh?!” Mayu was shocked and immediately wipes her tears
“I never would imagine a strong cyborg like you is going to cry hehe” yuko giggled
“Urusai!” then she stands up and walk back to the villa but Yuko grabs her hand to stop her
“What do you want?”
“Ho ho is this cyborg is jealous because I touched her precious Yukirin oppai?” she grinned and Mayu was shocked
“Hehe I’m sorry ok? And I always do that to her anyway at school but for you I try my best not to do that again I just want to decrease the tension between all of us that time” yuko added
“H-how did you know?”
“Well I could tell by the way you look at her because I’m like that too but it’s not Yukirin okay? I’m already belong to someone”
“Oh I see… so why are you here?”
“Because I saw you crying but don’t worry I won’t tell them so tell me what’s bothering you?”
“Why would I? I don’t trust people easily”
“Just like what Yukirin told me you never trust anyone easily. You can trust me. I’m Yukirin’s friend and will be your kaichou soon too, I just don’t like the people around me are sad” yuko said as she smiled to mayu
“Ok then I’ll tell you but just because you are Yukirin’s friend but still I won’t trust you” mayu decided to tell her, secretly thinking that she could trust Yuko
“Hai hai hai so tell me what’s bothering mayuyu~”

Then Mayu told her that it’s about Sae and Yukirin. And what happen last time between her and Yukirin. That Yukirin only thinks about Sae coming here and this and that. And what Jurina told her earlier. Then Yuko laughs out loud.

Mayu starts to be annoyed. “What’s so funny?”
“You.. *laughs* you know if you really love her and you are jealous why not tell her right away? Jurina was right it’s your chance now. Being there by her side when everything is falling is the best way to make her fall in love with you”
“Like I said before I don’t like taking advantage to the situation I want her to realize my worth and not because I’m the one who is always there for her when Sae is not around and then when Sae comes back I’m nothing again” Mayu said irritated
“Then let’s have a deal. You agreed to it earlier anyway, so this is our deal make her realize your worth and make her fall in love with you. If you win then you get your girl, if I win I will enjoy myself touching her oppai everyday” yuko teased
“Hey! That’s not fair! And when will it end anyway and decided who will win?”
“Then at the end of the school year” Yuko said still smiling at Mayu
“Don’t put her name on our deal.”
“Look Mayu I’m just pushing you to do something, don’t take it seriously I’d promise to you earlier right? That I will try my best not to touch her *laughs* anyway for sure Yukirin now is drinking a lot. What will you do now Mayu?”

Mayu then runs towards to the Villa but then she stopped and turn to Yuko, she then bowed and thanked her “Thank you, Yuko-nee-chan” then continue running towards the villa

“hehe this is nice… she is really sweet like Yukirin said. She calls me nee-chan *laughs* I’m really touched… I should teach her to love oppai and oshiri too *grins* I’ll be her sister from now on as well haha” Yuko thought while smiling.

She notice the full moon, then she lift her hands in the sky as she looked at her left wrist and then gaze at the tattoo that was marked in her… and then she chained herself again in deep thoughts.

-----------

Mayu just arrive in the villa and looked for Yukirin, she don’t want Yuki to drink again because she’ll just get emotional when drunk.

- Sae and Sayaka was not present at that time as it seems that they went outside..

- On the other hand rena keeps on gazing at jurina while she talks to acchan asking her about school beside her was yuki who starts drinking

As Mayu saw Yukirin holding a glass and a bottle of drink she suddenly grabbed it and drink it straight.
All of them were shocked. Jurina knew that Mayu was really sensitive to alcohol so any minute now she will be drunk. As she finished one glass she gets the bottle in Yukirin’s hand and pours it in the glass and drinks it all till the last drop.
They all just watch Mayu until she finished the half bottle of brandy.
Yuko just arrives again on the place.
“Mayu!” Jurina shouted worriedly
“Oi! Shiriri-chan? Drunk already?” Yuko said as she laughed
“What did you just called me?” Mayu asked as she feel dizzy and really hot
“Haha nothing!” Yuko said as she looks at Yuki who was still in shock
“Yuki, it might be best for Mayu to bring her back to your room, look, she will fall anytime soon” yuko said but you can see in her face that she was enjoying this scene
“Oh! YES! YOU’RE RIGHT!“ she said as she grabbed mayu’s hand and help her to stand up, Jurina helped yuki and get the glass and bottle from Mayu’s hands

Yukirin thought that Yuko challenged Mayu to drink.

“You dared her to drink, do you??” asked Yuki as her black aura is starting to show up
“e-ehehe-ehe” yuko laughs a bit nervous but she was enjoying this
“Your dead tomorrow Yuko”
“My pleasure Ojou-sama” Yuko grinned widely

Yuki puts Mayu to bed and change her clothes to her pajamas and cleaned mayu with a wet towel. Mayu was really dizzy at that time.

“So we changed position now” Yuki giggled a little
“You were strong back there I never thought you will finished it up and what are you thinking? You know you can’t handle alcoholic drinks”
“Because I don’t want to see you crying again like the last time” Mayu said while her eyes were close. Yuki was really touched on what Mayu said.
“Thank you Mayu” she kissed Mayu in her cheeks as she stands up to get cold water for Mayu but Mayu grabbed her hand.
“Don’t go… stay here… please”
“Oh your turning to your softer side now … how cute… maybe you need to drink brandy everyday” yuki  teased mayu
“Baka Yuki!”
 “I’m just kidding ok? Hehe” yuki giggled then she kissed Mayu again in her cheeks but still stands up… Mayu then hold Yuki’s wrist not letting her go
“Sssh. Don’t worry I won’t leave you I’m just gonna take a shower and change to pajama too I will sleep beside you just wait for me ok?”
*nods*

So then she does what she said and lies down beside Mayu

“Ne mayuyu? Are you asleep already?” no respond but Mayu hugs her tightly
*Giggled*“Mou~ do you want me to spoil you tonight?”
“Hmpt! What take you so long? Hmm.. Just stay here by my side tonight. Hugs me and never let me go” mayu demands at yuki like a spoiled child
“Hai hai my Aka-chan”
“Stop calling me baby I’m no longer a kid!”
“Hai~  My Mayuyu” she then kissed Mayu’s forehead
Yes I’m yours. But I hope someday you will be mine too” Mayu told to herself as they sleep together.

- While the others are having fun drinking… Sae and her girlfriend was in the balcony

“Sae, you shouldn’t ignore your friends just for me you know”
“I’m not”
“I can tell, especially with her… she’s your best friend right?”
“……” Sae didn’t respond
“Well what I’m saying is I don’t want to be in your way with your friends and cause you misunderstandings, coz I want to be a good girlfriend for you Sae”
“Sayaka, it’s not like that… I’m avoiding her because I don’t want the two of you get hurt because of me… I don’t want You to get hurt because of me” Sae thought for a moment
“You’re already a good girlfriend Sayaka, it’s because of you I’m always working hard now and always trying my best” Sae said as she smiled
“still…”
“Sayaka, please don’t worry about this… ok? and please, no matter what happens… please trust in me” sae said with a serious look
“Sae? What’s wrong?” Sayaka asked but Sae only hugged her tight
“Why do I have a feeling that there's something wrong… but… maybe it’s just my imagination" Sayaka thought as she hugged her back

“ne, ne, ne sayaka~” sae called while she face her
“hm?”
“Sayaka~ sayaka~ Sayaka!”
“what is it sae?”
“Sayaka~ I Love you!!!”
“Have a faith in me, okay?”

Side story: -Atsumina-

-At Takamina’s Apartment

It was before the planned birthday party in which yuki invited acchan to come.
Acchan was clinging to Takamina at their couch…

“Acchan you will be late if you still cling to me like that”
“Ssssh…” Acchan said as she push Takamina in the couch and got on top of her
“EEEH-EEEh? what are you doing?” Takamina said in a nervous tone
“Are you really gonna be okay here alone?” Acchan said as she looks Takamina in the eyes
“Y-Yes, of course! I will just call you every day to check on you ok? So you really don’t have to worry”
“Don’t forget to clean everything here… always lock the door before you sleep” Acchan reminded her
‘’and always eat on time and cook if needed okay? Don’t just eat instant noodles” Acchan added
“And wake up early so-”
“heyy! I’m older than you!! I can take care of myself. Now just go out there and have fun with your friends” Takamina cut what Acchan’s about to say 
Acchan pouted at first…
“mm… hai I get it but…. before that” *grins* she didn’t finish her words…
Suddenly… she kissed Takamina in the lips…
*giggles*
“Ok then, I’ve got my good bye kiss… I’ll go now see you next 3 days” Acchan said while smiling widely at takamina and then she stood up and take her bag along with her
“and oh, don’t forget to call me every day and night, ok?” she added
“EEEH? EEH!? EEH!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT??!”
“what?” acchan flatly asked
“t-that… k-kiss” Takamina was blushing, Acchan noticed it and grinned happily… “kawaii~” she thought
“Because I want too” Acchan said and stick her tongue out…
“you’re making fun of me again” Takamina said as she helplessly smiled
“hey, Takamina open the door for me”  acchan demanded, she’s still smiling at Takamina
“hai- hai- take care princess” she said as she open the door for her, she can’t really resist not to obey her
“mail me when you arrived there okay?” Takamina said

« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 06:30:51 PM by yurin23mayuki »

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Chapter 3: She doesn't remember me

It was after school and the new students are busy looking for clubs to join…
the student council president silently observes as she walks at the hallways then outside near the school garden…

Yuko’s POV

“Nyan-Nyan…where are you? all I can think of now is you… I can’t get you out of my mind… I wonder if it’s because we didn’t meet each other for so long that I want to spend every minute with you“

As I walk something caught my attention, it was a key chain and it seems that it was dropped by the owner,

“hm? Ah! This key chain… it’s-” as I picked it up I suddenly heard a voice…
“I can’t find it! Wahhh” it was from a girl behind
“This voice…” as I turn around I saw the girl I knew it, it was her voice…
“Ah! perverted kaichou”
“hey we meet again-, eh? what? Perverted kaichou? haha” I can’t help but to laugh about her cute reactions… geez why is nyan-nyan so cute…
“looking for something?” I asked her
“hai, did you by chance saw a key chain? It fell from my phone when I was walking” she said with a shaking voice… her face, she’s about to cry.
“What does the key chain look like? I’ll help you look for it”
“really? Thanks… It’s a cat holding an infinity sign”
“hmm… then what if we can’t find it?”
“NO!!! I won’t go home until I can find it, it’s my treasure!
“she really treasured it huh… ” I thought,

I can’t help but to fall for this girl again and again… thinking that she really waited for me and treasured the key chain I gave her my heart felt warm.
You’re the reason why I continue on living even if it’s difficult.

I gaze at her as she was busy looking around… she’s really trying her best to find it.

“Waah! It’s because I’m so careless… yuu-chan sorry! I’ll surely find it” she said loudly but she broke into tears but she’s still looking for it

“Hey, is this the key chain you’re looking for?” I said as I hand her the key chain
“Eh!? Hai! Where did you find it? Honto ni arigato gozaimashita” she said, her crying face suddenly fades and replaced with a bright smile as if she’s given hope then thanked me as she sincerely bow
“So, in return can you tell me why that key chain is important to you?” I asked her
Well, this was given by an important person in my life…” she said as she smiled warmly
“hm…”
She doesn’t really remember me… I’m kind of hurt
“Ano… oshima-senpai thank you very much!” she thanked me again
“You’re welcome, but in return-” *grins*
“eh?”
“hang out with me! Come on nyan-nyan!” I suddenly hugged her tightly but she’s resisting so I hugged her tighter, not letting her get away from me…
“hey! Stop touching me! Mou! Perverted kaichou!” she said as she pushed me away

---------------

Haruna’s POV

“haha! Nyan –Nyan you’re so cute” she said as she smiled and grinned like a squirrel

“Eh? Nyan-Nyan?” I was surprised
No other people calls me that except for yuu-chan… and that smile it seems familiar…

Eh? But it’s not possible… It must be a coincidence…
It’s not really possible, because yuu-chan is a boy…

« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 01:50:19 AM by yurin23mayuki »

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
OMG!!! I love it all
Continue soon
I hate sad mayu and jurina
But in a way Rena deserves that
But Mayu what she will do whit yuki?
And Bakamina whats going on whith her and acchan?...
Thanks

Offline qr.rima

• qr_rima
Chapter 2 is long which is great because it didn't feel tiring to read, but wth happened to chapter 3?! Ahahaha

Few minor typos but still a good update.

With Jurina avoiding her, Rena still hasn't told jurina that she and Airin broke up.
I wonder what jurina would do when she learns about it

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
The story is getting more and more interesting...

Erm... Rena at last acknowledge the feeling that she felt for Jurina all this time

Mayuyu... is so cute... and demanding when she was drunk...

Would Yuki ackowledge the feeling she had for Mayu...?

Sae way of thinking was wrong... because she was trying to avoid hurting anyone, she hurt Yuki even more....

Even made Sayaka insecure about her relationship with Sae...

Yuko was a boy??? or she was dressed like a boy when she was younger?

Would Haruna accept that her Yuu-chan is a girl not a boy?

What was this destiny that Yuko trying to fight against?

What about Atsumina relationship?

Would Atsuko's parents okay with Minami?

How did Atsuko and Minami become official...?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the updates

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 12:34:29 AM by cisda83 »

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
OMG!!! I love it all
Continue soon
I hate sad mayu and jurina
But in a way Rena deserves that
But Mayu what she will do whit yuki?
And Bakamina whats going on whith her and acchan?...
Thanks

Chapter 2 is long which is great because it didn't feel tiring to read, but wth happened to chapter 3?! Ahahaha

Few minor typos but still a good update.

With Jurina avoiding her, Rena still hasn't told jurina that she and Airin broke up.
I wonder what jurina would do when she learns about it

~ thanks for commenting guys, it really gave us motivation to write  :roll:
actually after some chapters, after chapter 6 or 7 i guess... the first paring that will be focused on is wmatsui... so what do you  think will happen?  :lol:

as for the other pairs... they will have a chapters but their conflict is on different time...

-actually chapter 3 is really intended for kojiyuu,  :w00t: its just happened that chapter 2 was sooo long so chapter 3 if you will compare is really short but anyways that's the plot in chap3  :lol: hey guys, can guess how will haruna know that yuu-chan was yuko  :D  :P2

The story is getting more and more interesting...

Erm... Rena at last acknowledge the feeling that she felt for Jurina all this time

Mayuyu... is so cute... and demanding when she was drunk...

Would Yuki ackowledge the feeling she had for Mayu...?

Sae way of thinking was wrong... because she was trying to avoid hurting anyone, she hurt Yuki even more....

Even made Sayaka insecure about her relationship with Sae...

Yuko was a boy??? or she was dressed like a boy when she was younger?

Would Haruna accept that her Yuu-chan is a girl not a boy?

What was this destiny that Yuko trying to fight against?

What about Atsumina relationship?

Would Atsuko's parents okay with Minami?

How did Atsuko and Minami become official...?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the updates

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
-thanks for commenting...  :)
-we're really glad that there are readers like you who noticed about yuko's mystery in this story  :cathappy:
- don't worry we'll answer your questions as we update our story...

-so currently, the prologue and the first 3 chapters happened between march - april :3

chapter 4 & 5 (and if we can finish 6) will happen between april 3rd week - may... haha anyways we'll post it nxt week thursday i guess... coz we are finalizing the series of event and conflicts in the story... might took long   :cry:

as a spoiler for the next chapters...
--> Chapter 4: Bestfriends
--> Chapter 5: Jealousy
--> Chapter 6: Trapped

:grin: :grin: :grin:

~ryo

- to our dear readers really thanks...  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 03:18:02 PM by yurin23mayuki »

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU

--> Chapter 4: Bestfriends (maybe is about saeyaka and yuki?)
--> Chapter 5: Jealousy (maybe is about mayuki and atsumina?)
--> Chapter 6: Trapped (i dont know maybe kojiyuu?)

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: oh gosh they were so slow...

thank for the update
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
oh that means yukirin already know sayaka's appear before the term start.... I think sae want to do sth not to hurt both gals but seems not in a good method and cause sayaka feel deeply insecure in this relationship plus she dun trust herself from start. hope that there will be some challenge to their relationship so that let them find to treasure each other ^^

the other pairs are in difference hard situation,  mayu, yukirin, rena and jurina are in hard times. I am looking forward for the next chapters!!

It's hard to balance I know, so pls ganbatte!!

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki

--> Chapter 4: Bestfriends (maybe is about saeyaka and yuki?)
--> Chapter 5: Jealousy (maybe is about mayuki and atsumina?)
--> Chapter 6: Trapped (i dont know maybe kojiyuu?)

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: oh gosh they were so slow...

thank for the update
:D chapter 4, 5 and 6 are connected though  :roll: and might be a long chapter... depending on how satisfied we are on what we wrote  :lol:

-we're soo sorry if it will took long to update coz although we already have a plot for each love story it's kinda hard to arrange it, how will their characters be related and the events sequence... and unless we are satisfied with the chapters sequence and it's impact to our readers we'll be revising the timeline...  XD
and also even if we finished writing the succeeding chapters we'll be revising it again checking on their dialogues if they match their personalities and the story  setting, well- we want more feels~

//actually i wrote the chapter 1 and revised it but well, i'm not really satisfied by it, i don't know why... i can't feel anything.. i just agreed to post it coz my friend yurin was squealing at mayuki scene  :lol: 
- hard to write  :cry:

~we don't want a linear and predictable story so we're considering twists in the story and balancing the appearance and the impact of their conflicts, it is really difficult  :cry:

oh that means yukirin already know sayaka's appear before the term start.... I think sae want to do sth not to hurt both gals but seems not in a good method and cause sayaka feel deeply insecure in this relationship plus she dun trust herself from start. hope that there will be some challenge to their relationship so that let them find to treasure each other ^^

the other pairs are in difference hard situation,  mayu, yukirin, rena and jurina are in hard times. I am looking forward for the next chapters!!

It's hard to balance I know, so pls ganbatte!!

- don't worry i already thought of how their love story will go and it's so- i can't say spoilers haha gomen ne  :D:roll: the only thing is we'll  be challenged to write in a way that the reader's will feel the same as what the characters feel...  :lol:

:cow: thanks for the motivation-

~ryo

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - 10 Minutes