JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia feat DCT - I Miss You

Author Topic: Daily Life of MaYuki Family #57 [NatsuMado,JiiNatsu,ChiiNatsu,AoNatsu] 09/28/22  (Read 137259 times)

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
OOOOOH!! *insert not good words here to make the reaction more accurate* this getting better! I smell the drama coming~ 

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
@abcari better prepare a tissue beside you on the next update :P

Offline NogamiRumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My english is bad, sorry TwT
    • RumiNogami
yeaaaah my natsumado feels i can die happy now??
nah i want more, thanks for the chapter ~~~

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh god, don't say that... now I'm more curious! you're evil!!

If that's true then... omg... better wait and don't make side stories OTL

Offline ryo_heartkreuz

• HKT is ♥
  • ぴっぴ隊
@yurin23mayuki

oi oi~ don't make the reader's expect too much drama  :catglare:
 :cathappy: it's not my fault if you can't gather enough emotion for that chap~ but don't make it hard for me in revising ne?

and~ i'm itching to write the chap #38 ~

another twist in the story coming up  :lol:

let's try to finish the nxt chap fast~   :peace:

:cathappy:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 01:27:25 PM by ryo_heartkreuz »

Listen to HKT's 10th single

♡ AmaAki is the 4th gen's Natsumado! ♡ though i secretly ship Amane with Nappi

✩ HKT48 - 4th Gen ✩ Unjo Hirona (Nappi) → ponkotsu but diligent, crybaby, funny (always does wierd faces backstage esp. with her fellow gen), can play piano, can cook, good at ski (she's from hokkaido), likes sweet things, is (little) weird, is a little tsundere, is a bit S, has a crush on Team T2's vice capt. Hokazono Hazuki, Team T2 capt. Yamashita Emiri's fave among the 4th gen, has a weird and 'flirty' relationship with 4th gen Tsukiashi Amane as told by (Team T2) Yamauchi Yuna, 4th gen's Sarcastic Center Jitoue Nene has a crush on her, Everyone's girlfriend, allegedly gets wild at night, is cute, is Super CuTE! ♡♡

HKT hako oshi Team H Akiyoshi Yuka (ゆかちゃん Yukachan) Ui Mashiro (ましろ Mashiro) Ueno Haruka (はるたん Harutan) Kojina Yui (じーな Jiina) Kodama Haruka (はるっぴ Haruppi) Komada Hiroka (ぴーちゃん Piichan) Sakaguchi Riko (りこぴ Rikopi) Sashihara Rino (さっしー Sasshi) Tashima Meru (める Meru) Tanaka Natsumi (なつみかん Natsumikan) Tanaka Miku (みくりん Mikurin) Matsuoka Natsumi (なつ Natsu) Yabuki Nako (なこ Nako) Yamada Marina (まりり Mariri) Yamamoto Mao (まお Mao) Team K4 Imada Mina (みな Mina) Iwahana Shino (しの Shino) Ueki Nao (なお Nao) Kumazawa Serina (せりーぬ Seriinu) Shimono Yuki (しなもん Shinamon) Tanaka Yuka (ゆうたん Yuutan) Tomiyoshi Asuka (あすか Asuka) Tomonaga Mio (みお Mio) Fukagawa Maiko (まいこむ、まいこ Maikomu) Fuchigami Mai (まいちゃん Maichan) Miyawaki Sakura (さくら Sakura) Murashige Anna (あーにゃ Aanya) Motomura Aoi (あおい Aoi) Moriyasu Madoka (まどか Madoka) Team T2 Aramaki Misaki (みるん Mirun) Imamura Maria (まーさん Maasan) Kurihara Sae (さえちゃん Saechan) Sakamoto Erena (えれたん Eretan) Hokazono Hazuki (はづき Hazuki) Matsuoka Hana (はなちゃん Hanachan) Murakawa Vivian (びびあん Bibian / Vivian) Yamauchi Yuna (ゆうな Yuuna) Yamashita Emiri (エミリー Emiri) KKS Unjo Hirona - 4th Generation (なっぴ Nappi) Jitoe Nene - 4th Generation (ねねちゃん Nenechan) Oda Ayaka - 4th Generation (おだちゃん Odachan) Sakai Moeka - 4th Generation (おいもちゃん Oimochan) Shimizu Rio - 4th Generation (りおちゃん Riochan) Takeda Tomoka - 4th Generation (もかちゃん Mokachan) Tsukiashi Amane - 4th Generation (あまちゃん Amachan) Toyonaga Aki - 4th Generation (あき Aki) Matsumoto Hinata - 4th Generation (ひなたん Hinatan) Miyazaki Sono - 4th Generation (そのちん Sonochin)

Electrochemistry [NatsuMado] (oneshot)
`Is it really one sided love?` [MerUme/UMeru] (oneshot)
[MerUme/UMeru] Love is when you realize it (oneshot)
Fall for me, will you? 「ChiNatsu/ChiHaru」 (genderbend)
--collab fics with yurin23mayuki:
Daily Life of MaYuki Family [ (HKT) Natsu x Madoka x Chihiro x Aoi x Jiina]
You and Me... and the Red thread ~ [Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui, Atsumina]

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
@NogamiRumi ^_^ ii ne~
@abcari  :twisted: wahaha
@ryo_heartkreuz haha you are just too excited to put *** there :P i'll do my best like i said eariler if there is no one bothers me i'll finish it tonight but well :p you already know what happen hahaha gonna write now ....

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
37 - Painful Decision
------------------------------------------------

aoi: i-its natsu.. i like natsu even before when we are kids.. chii-chan maa-chan, could you help me confess to natsu?

madoka: eh? *shocked*
madoka's mind: what?!

chihiro's mind: i knew it... *painful smile* i knew one day this would happen..

chihiro: eh? is that true? aoitan how did that happen? since when? *trying to smile and be happy for her friend*
aoi: hehe~ you see i really like nattan since we are kids... because she always protect me... she's always there for me like my prince...
madoka: *silent* *listening* *prickling pain*
chihiro: *smile* eh.. then why did you decide to just confess now aoitan? you said you like her ever since
aoi: you see.. i don't like seeing natsu to be hurt again... i want to take care of her... i wanted to tell it to her soon... because i can't stand it seeing her with another person again i don't want her to be sad again... i want to bring her happiness...i can't stay quiet anymore i want her to know that i really love her.. that's why i'm asking my most trusted friends to help me.. *smile*

chihiro: *trying not to cry* *trying to smile*
chihiro's mind: why does it hurts so much.. i already prepared myself for this day. i knew one day this would happen.. still it hurts.. *looks at madoka* maa-chan, is she okay?
madoka:*looking down* *silent*
chihiro's mind: *worried*

chihiro: hehe, well that was suprising.. so what is your plan now aoitan?
aoi: i really wanted to tell it to nattan as soon as possible chiichan *pleading eyes* even though i'm still nervous of it i wanted to give it a try.. i want to confess to her..
chihiro: *fainted smile* holds aoi's hand* okay~ tell us your plan then..
aoi: really? *happy* *hugs chihiro and madoka* thank you chii-chan, maa-chan..
chihiro: *holds madoka's hand* *worried smile*

-that evening.. at yuiparu's house~

yui: hmmmm? haruka, where is our daughter?
paru: she's at her room... *sigh* she's locking up herself there since she got back from school. she doesn't want to talk and won't eat dinner
yui: eh? did something happened at school? *worried*
paru: i already asked natsu-chan, but it seems natsu-chan doesn't also know what happened..
yui: *Sigh* i wonder what happened..
paru: hmm.. our daughter is growing up.. maybe it is because of love? but she doesn't tell us about that though..
yui: ∑(O_O ) what?! *panic* who?! i'm going to punish that person !!!!
paru: easy now yuihan~ let her be for awhile...
yui: maybe your right .. *Sigh* but i hope she will be okay again.. i don't like seeing our beloved daughter like this
paru: sssssh *kiss on the lips* you worry too much... she is a big girl now and she can handle it.. just believe on her... let her think...
yui: okay then but still.. i'll call okaa-sama, maybe she'll open up to her..
paru: un~

-meanwhile.. at mayuki's house
madoka is just staring at the ceiling while laying on bed

madoka: *touch her chest* *looks at natsu's picture beside the bed at the table* its hurts more now..
madoka: natsumi.. *holding her tears*

madoka's mind: if only i know you before.. if only you're not that drunk last time... if... if you only heard me when i said like you.. would that change anything?
madoka: we are still engaged right? although, you said last time that don't think about the engagement like it's nothing... actually it hurts me... am i not good enough for you like Jiina and aoitan? are they better than me because they know you longer..? natsumi-  am i just your past time when your bored, teasing me to have fun?

madoka: *trying not to cry* i hate this feeling..

madoka's mind: just when things are getting better between us... why do things like this happen? moreover she's my friend.. she is a good friend.. but why? ..why? why did we fall for the same person..

madoka: *tear drop falls*

natsu: madoka~chan!!! ~(^∇^*)

madoka: *immediately wipes her tears and turned around, not facing natsu* why are you here?!
natsu: eh?? *pout* you're in bad mood? mou~ this is also my room as well and i just wanted to greet you~ you don't have to be mad at me.. tsk..tsk
madoka: ...
natsu: ne maa-chan~ let's play~ let's play~
madoka: you are too noisy, natsumi..

natsu: hehe gomen ne~ *sits beside madoka who was lying in the bed and not facing natsu*
natsu: ne maa-chan~~ *tapping madoka's shoulders and playfully disturbing the taller girl*
madoka: go away natsumi.. why are you in my bed again?
natsu: natsumi is lonely~ :3 so i want to hug maa-chan *hugs*
madoka: *prickling pain*
natsu: yey~ *laid beside madoka*
madoka: are you a kid? go away natsumi..
natsu: i'm being clingy these days isn't it? :3 ne~ it's comfortable hugging you hehe~ :3
madoka: perv..
natsu: i am not!!

natsu: ne maa-chan, why are you not looking at me... face me here~
madoka: shutup natsumi.. just go away okay? *weak voice*
natsu: i don't wanna~! look at me~ look at me~
madoka: i have an headache so don't be noisy.. please..
natsu: eh? *worried* are you okay maa-chan?

madoka: *wipes her eyes then faces natsu* i'm okay, so could you please be quiet natsumi?
natsu: hm? are you really okay? your eyes are red, are you crying?
madoka : *panic* n-no! i told you my head hurts and you're still noisy
natsu: gomen.. *sad face* *pouting* i'm just really lonely and sakuratan is always busy, i miss her..

madoka: *hugs natsu back* sorry..
natsu: hehe~ *snuggle her head at madoka's neck*
madoka: you're a spoiled brat, aren't you?
natsu: :3 hehe~ un~
madoka: *sigh*
natsu: maa-chan smells nice~

madoka: *blush* just shut up and go to sleep already, it's late!
natsu: ah~ maa-chan want me to sleep beside her? *teasing tone* :3
madoka: i didn't say that baka!! go sleep on your futon!!
natsu: *stuck tongue at madoka* i'll sleep here on the bed~ bleeh~
madoka: *throws a pillow at natsu's face*
natsu: ittai! *pout*
madoka: get out and  sleep on your futon! hmpt!
natsu: but i want more hug *pouting*   
madoka: hug yourself!
natsu: mou~ T_T
madoka: *turned her back at natsumi, burying her face on the pillows*
natsu: maa-chan, does your head still hurts? should i get medicine?
madoka: i'm okay just let me sleep.. you're so noisy
natsu: hehe, i'm sorry okay? i just want to be closer to you more~ *holds madoka's hand* oyasumi madoka-chan, sorry for bothering you.. sleep well okay? i hope you'll get better tomorrow..

madoka's mind: natsumi, it hurts.. *tears falling* why are you making me fall for you more? stupid natsumi..
madoka's mind: *crying from pain* natsumi and i, we are engaged.. should i tell her?
madoka's mind: no- i shouldn't! i'm being selfish! natsumi has her own decision too..

madoka's mind: and aoitan, she's my friend.. she is really nice to me.. she was the first classmate who talked to me, many people misunderstand me but she still asked me to be her friend. she even helped me with those girls trying to bully me.. natsumi and aoi are both special to me, but i'm afraid.. if both of you are together, i don't know if i can stand to see you with her.. i'm really afraid..

madoka: it hurts natsumi.. *cry*

~ 次の日 。◦˚゚(⋂ㇸ⋂)゚˚◦。
-the next day, madoka tried to act natural as possible..

madoka and natsu just arrived at their classroom, aoi is already there..

aoi: *sparkling eyes* nattan!! *hugs*
natsu: hehe ohayou a~oi~tan~ :3
aoi: hehe ohayou nattan~ ohayou maa-chan
madoka: *small smile* ohayou..

natsu: you're so early today aoitan hehe~
aoi: un~ i want to see nattan so i'm excited to go to school~
natsu: we could still meet at other place not only school you know, and besides we go to school to learn aoitan mou..
aoi: hehe~ (*^∇^)
natsu: kawaii ne~ *pats head*
madoka: *trying to distract herself by reading*

natsu: ah- class is about to start, but where is chiichan?
aoi: hmm~ i don't know either and she haven't mailed me and she didn't attend the student council meeting earlier too..
natsu: aunt paru mailed me last night asking if how's chiichan at school... *sigh* now i'm really worried.
aoi: let's just wait for chiichan maybe she just overselpt~
natsu: okay~ hehe

-classes started but chihiro was still not there. natsu is really worried, she already mailed her but she is not mailing back nor answering her calls.

- Lunch time
Natsu: ah you two can eat first~ i'll go and look for takamina-sensei or yui-sensei, i'm kinda worried about chii-chan, i'll go ask them..
Aoi: should we go with you? we're worried about chiichan as well.. right maa-chan?
Madoka: un.. i'll go too
Natsu: eh? no need... you two can eat first, don't wait for me ^_^ just eat lunch ...i'll be back soon..
aoi: okay
Madoka: ..un-

-so natsu immediately looked for chihiro's sofu, Takamina-sensei, or chihiro's tou-chan, Yui-sensei, to ask for chihiro..

Natsu: ah! konnichiwa takamina-sensei
takamina: oh- hi nattan what brought you here?
Natsu: etouuu.. hehe i'm just wondering if you know how's chiichan, because she didn't go to school today, i'm worried..
takamina: worried about my precious grand-daughter eh?
natsu: *blush* un~ i already mailed her and even called her but she's not answering so...
takamina: *taps natsu's shoulder* don't worry chiichan is okay she just need a little rest...
natsu: eh?! is she sick?
takamina: *smile* don't worry too much, ja i'll go ahead now i still have a meeting
natsu: uhm... hai... arigatou sensei
takamina: *smile* hai, eat your lunch now, lunch break will be over soon..

-meanwhile at atsumina's house

atsuko: chihiro?
chihiro: *sniff*sob* *wipes tears* h-hai?
atsuko: i cooked lunch for you...
chihiro: *immediately fix herself* thanks sobo..

atsuko: *sigh* chihiro...
chihiro: h-hai sobo? *looking down* *her eyes are already red from crying*
atsuko: *touch chihiro's face and make her look at her* as i thought..
chihiro: uhm.. *sniff*

atsuko: you've been crying since yesterday ... could you tell me what happened?
chihiro: *trying to hold her tears* hehe, nothing sobo *trying to smile*
atsuko: seeing you like this hurts sobo as well you know... your sofu, kaa-chan and tou-chan is really worried so would you tell me why are you suffering like this?
chihiro: *suddenly cries* *cannot hold her tears anymore*

atsuko: *hugs* it's okay, sobo will listen... you don't have to be afraid. don't keep it all in your own
chihiro: sobo.. *hugs her sobo* *sniff*sob*cough* i-its hurts so much sobo.. why...w-why?
atsuko: sssssh there there... *brushing chihiro's back to calm her down*

chihiro: why did we love the same person? i love natsumi.. *sniff* but my friends like her too.. they are important to me as well, i don't know what to do...
atsuko: *hugs tighter*
chihiro: i love my best friend but i don't want to hurt my friends.. i don't want to hurt them but it also hurts me.. it hurts.. it really hurts.. *cries harder*
atsuko: *calming chihiro, rubbing her back*
chihiro: i know this would happen, but why am i still hurt? i already prepared myself.. why did we fall for the same person? waaahhh!!! *crying, trying to cry until she won't feel something anymore*

atsuko: *hugs chihiro really tight*
chihiro: *cough*sob* *cough*
atsuko: here drink some water..
chihiro: nnn.. sobo.. why? why do loving a person hurts this much? why? *cries*
atsuko: did you already tell it to natsumi-chan?
chihiro: *shakes head*
atsuko: i know how you value your friendship with you friends.. but i think you should also give yourself a chance to confess to natsumi even if you're afraid to tell her. after all natsu will be the one to decide isn't it? i know your situation is hard, sobo too doesn't know what you should do but you should be strong chihiro...

- 2 days already passed, chihiro is still absent..
those days, madoka is trying her best to communicate with other people, trying her best not to think about natsumi at all.. she was always keeping herself busy. yesterday, she didn't eat lunch with them instead she helped out at the drama club playing piano for them because the drama club is preparing some skit to be perform on the following event of the school.. she even told aoi to just spend her time alone with natsu..

- the following day..

chihiro: ohayou minna~!! *smile*
natsu: ah!!! chiichan!!! *suddenly rushed to chihiro to hug her* i'm really worried you know~! why didn't you even mailed me? i went to your house too but i couldn't get to see you..
chihiro: gomen ne, hehe
aoi: chiichan.. *worried* are you okay now? how are you feeling?
chihiro: i'm better now, don't worry aoitan *smile* hm? where is maa-chan?
aoi: hehe, maa-chan is starting to be more popular with our classmates and other clubs. look~ lots of our classmate is talking to her now, i'm happy for her but.. i'm feeling lonely, i feel jealous~ it's like they are trying to snatch my friend from me.. T^T
chihiro: hehe, maa-chan is being open to herself somehow
natsu: mou i miss the time where the four of us spend time together.. *pout*
chihiro: then we should go have some fun sometimes.. the four of us..
natsu: yea~!we should! hehe~

-*class bell*
sensei: class is about to start please go back to your seats..

aoi: ja ne chii-chan~ hehe~
chihiro: aoitan wait-
aoi: hm??
chihiro: *whisper* prepare yourself later *winks*
aoi: eh? *heart beat fast* later?

-after the morning classes it was already lunch time, the four of them eat together.. aoi asked chihiro about earlier and chihiro told her that she'll help aoi to confess after class so she should prepare herself.. hearing from her close friend that she's willing to help her made aoi happy and have courage to confess to natsu..

-classes was over, aoi was nervous to confess to natsu.. chihiro made natsu to go to the rooftop and made sure aoi and natsu will have time alone..

madoka: *about to go* uhm.. sorry i need to go to the music room... i need to prepare for the finals of the piano competition so..
chihiro: it's alright maa-chan, i understand.. *small smile*

madoka's mind: sorry chiichan for not telling you the truth.. but i really can't hold it anymore.. i can't bear to see my good friend confessing to the one i love..

chihiro: maa-chan, i'm sorry..
madoka: eh?
chihiro: ah- nothing, hehe, take care on your way to the music room okay?
madoka: un.. ja ne chii-chan..

- at the rooftop,

natsu: mou~ chiichan is late~ she said she wanted to talk to me.. *pout*
aoi: *nervous* hi nattan.. he-he
natsu: oh? aoitan? where is chii-chan? she told me she wanted to talk
aoi: hehe, no actually i was the one who wanted to talk to you nattan, i wanted to give you something
natsu: oH~ hehe what is it aoitan?
aoi: *gets the bracelet made by her and puts on natsu's hand*
natsu: ah~ a bracelet?
aoi: there~ *finish putting the bracelet*
natsu: a~ri~ga~tou~! hehe, but what is the occassion? my birthday is already finished :p

aoi: uhm.. its a thank you gift and i just wanted to give it to you *smile*
natsu: but i didn't do anything instead i always troubling you guys *looks down*
aoi: nattan has done a lot of good thing for me up until now... ever since we are still kids
natsu: hm?
aoi: *holds natsu's hand* nattan is always taking good care of me... you are always protecting me.. you always understand me... you always stood for me ... you always help me up when i'm weak and you always believe in me that i can do the things i'm afraid to do.. you're my reason why i do things that is hard for me and never give up.. nattan is my inspiration..

natsu: aoitan.. *blush* uhm... *shy*
aoi: nattan is my prince..
natsu: hehe~ but i'm not really that strong to protect you
aoi: hmm hm *shakes head* nattan is enough for me..
natsu: ^_^ then i'll countinue being aoitan's prince.. when someone makes you cry i'll make them suffer :p

aoi: *blush* nattan is really special to me... that's why i want to give you happiness, i want to be the reason why you're happy
natsu: hehe, you're also special to me of course, you're not only my cousin, you're an important person for me.. aoitan's is very special to me we grow up together and you  are always there for me ^_^ thank you aoitan...

aoi: uhm but nattan..
natsu: hm? what is it aoitan?
aoi: nattan.. what i mean is i lov-

at the back of the rooftops door chihiro is standing.. tears are about to fall from her eyes but she was still trying to be strong.. for aoi is an important friend she don't want to lose..

*door suddenly opens*

lovetan: oi nacchan!! i've been looking for you,
natsu: *sigh* why are you here ai-chan?
lovetan: i should be the one asking you that, why are you still here? its club activities time!! we need to finish the school newspaper for this week..
natsu: eh?
lovetan: don't eh on me~ now let's go *grabs natsumi's collar* gomen ne aoi but i'll take her for now -_- we need to finish a lot of things and i have a meeting for the upcoming sport fest!
aoi: eh?! *pout*
natsu: waaahhh help me T^T

when lovetan and natsu is already gone

chihiro: gomen aoitan, rabutan-senpai is too forceful i couldn't stop her
aoi: *sigh* *crying* chiichan.. *hugs chihiro*
chihiro: i'm really sorry..
aoi: no i-its okay.. you done a lot of help for me.. it's just unfortunate that she was called on her club *sniff* ah- w-where is maa-chan?
chihiro: uhm she's at the music room ... *smile* don't worry aoitan will make a plan again okay?
aoi: chiichan~ arigatou, you're really a great friend!! 

- during the time when aoi was confessing madoka was on the comfort room trying to suppress the pain she's feeling but she can't so she decided to just go home

- at the front gate of their school..

madoka: *spacing out* *tears are flowing unconsciously*

Someone: madoka-san! *ikemen smile*
madoka: eh? chiizu? you're here?

Chiizu: un.. *shy smile* hmm? -eh? madoka-san why are you crying?
madoka: *sob* *laid her head on the shorter girl*
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 06:36:42 PM by yurin23mayuki »

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Oh wow what a plot twist there with Chiizu appearing. Though I really can't imagine Chiizu with Madoka haha.
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline ryo_heartkreuz

• HKT is ♥
  • ぴっぴ隊
Oh wow what a plot twist there with Chiizu appearing. Though I really can't imagine Chiizu with Madoka haha.

haha, ikr..  :cathappy:

but there are more twist than that in the nxt chapter~ :peace: 

✩ HKT48 - 4th Gen ✩ Unjo Hirona (Nappi) → ponkotsu but diligent, crybaby, funny (always does wierd faces backstage esp. with her fellow gen), can play piano, can cook, good at ski (she's from hokkaido), likes sweet things, is (little) weird, is a little tsundere, is a bit S, has a crush on Team T2's vice capt. Hokazono Hazuki, Team T2 capt. Yamashita Emiri's fave among the 4th gen, has a weird and 'flirty' relationship with 4th gen Tsukiashi Amane as told by (Team T2) Yamauchi Yuna, 4th gen's Sarcastic Center Jitoue Nene has a crush on her, Everyone's girlfriend, allegedly gets wild at night, is cute, is Super CuTE! ♡♡

HKT hako oshi Team H Akiyoshi Yuka (ゆかちゃん Yukachan) Ui Mashiro (ましろ Mashiro) Ueno Haruka (はるたん Harutan) Kojina Yui (じーな Jiina) Kodama Haruka (はるっぴ Haruppi) Komada Hiroka (ぴーちゃん Piichan) Sakaguchi Riko (りこぴ Rikopi) Sashihara Rino (さっしー Sasshi) Tashima Meru (める Meru) Tanaka Natsumi (なつみかん Natsumikan) Tanaka Miku (みくりん Mikurin) Matsuoka Natsumi (なつ Natsu) Yabuki Nako (なこ Nako) Yamada Marina (まりり Mariri) Yamamoto Mao (まお Mao) Team K4 Imada Mina (みな Mina) Iwahana Shino (しの Shino) Ueki Nao (なお Nao) Kumazawa Serina (せりーぬ Seriinu) Shimono Yuki (しなもん Shinamon) Tanaka Yuka (ゆうたん Yuutan) Tomiyoshi Asuka (あすか Asuka) Tomonaga Mio (みお Mio) Fukagawa Maiko (まいこむ、まいこ Maikomu) Fuchigami Mai (まいちゃん Maichan) Miyawaki Sakura (さくら Sakura) Murashige Anna (あーにゃ Aanya) Motomura Aoi (あおい Aoi) Moriyasu Madoka (まどか Madoka) Team T2 Aramaki Misaki (みるん Mirun) Imamura Maria (まーさん Maasan) Kurihara Sae (さえちゃん Saechan) Sakamoto Erena (えれたん Eretan) Hokazono Hazuki (はづき Hazuki) Matsuoka Hana (はなちゃん Hanachan) Murakawa Vivian (びびあん Bibian / Vivian) Yamauchi Yuna (ゆうな Yuuna) Yamashita Emiri (エミリー Emiri) KKS Unjo Hirona - 4th Generation (なっぴ Nappi) Jitoe Nene - 4th Generation (ねねちゃん Nenechan) Oda Ayaka - 4th Generation (おだちゃん Odachan) Sakai Moeka - 4th Generation (おいもちゃん Oimochan) Shimizu Rio - 4th Generation (りおちゃん Riochan) Takeda Tomoka - 4th Generation (もかちゃん Mokachan) Tsukiashi Amane - 4th Generation (あまちゃん Amachan) Toyonaga Aki - 4th Generation (あき Aki) Matsumoto Hinata - 4th Generation (ひなたん Hinatan) Miyazaki Sono - 4th Generation (そのちん Sonochin)

You and Me... and the Red thread ~ [Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui, Atsumina]

Offline NogamiRumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • RumiNogami
ahh natsumado so good~~~
but maachan is sad now :c ,Come here I give you love
then izumi is here, i want drama
just claim madoka for you, natsumi need suffer for not loving madoka
thanks for the chap

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
38 - `jealousy?`

madoka: *spacing out* *tears are flowing unconsciously*

chiizu: madoka-san! *ikemen smile*
madoka: eh? chiizu? you're here?

chiizu: un.. *shy smile* hmm? -eh? madoka-san why are you crying?
madoka: *sob* *laid her head on the short girl*

chiizu: madoka-san? is  there something wrong?
madoka: *sob* ah- gomen..
chiizu: *worried* are you okay?
madoka: it's nothing, don't worry *trying to smile*

chiizu: *shy smile* uhm.. madoka-san are you free today? can i invite you to eat at restaurant or cafe near here? uhm.. if it's possible.. hehe,
madoka: it's okay, i'm free today *smile*

-at the cafe.. madoka was trying to forget her problems instead indulge herself with delicious foods she had ordered while talking with her bestfriend's cousin..

chiizu: *looking worriedly at madoka who was crying earlier*
madoka: won't you eat? the food is delicious~
chiizu: are you okay now madoka-san? *smile*
madoka: i'm really okay now.. ah- by the way, what are you doing here chiizu? where is iichan?
chiizu: ah, i went here because of a sports meet so..
madoka: basketball?
chiizu: no, it's track and field.. they asked for help and i couldn't refused *sigh*
madoka: ah.. that's so like you haha, -but how did you know i was here in tokyo? and you've showed up in front of school too? and iichan, what is she doing? seriously, she didn't even mailed me even once ever since.. i'm quite mad about her, tell her that *laughs*
chiizu: *smile* actually, she asked me to check on you and how are you doing
madoka: asked you? why didn't she come here herself?! *pout* is she really busy that she can't just get a day to see me? is she really that busy that's why she's forgetting her best friend?
chiizu: hehe, but she asked me to tell you this.. `wait for me, okay~` is what she said..
madoka: ehh? *smile* will she visit me?
chiizu: probably, she's very worried about you, i bet if she's not really busy with our family business, she'll follow you here..
madoka: *sigh* family business huh.. *frown*
chiizu: there's nothing we can't do about it.. *small smile* ah- but if i may ask, why are you crying earlier madoka-san?
madoka: hmmm... *looks down*
chiizu: ah- sorry for asking.. hehe.. *scratches the back of head*
madoka: no, it's nothing really.. i'm okay now, thanks chiizu..

chiizu: ano sa~ uhm.. iichan told me to tell this to you.. `no matter what, i'm right here`
madoka: *smile* really? but i can't even mail her or call her though *pout*
chiizu: well, maybe it's because in one call she'll go here immediately, that's why she didn't even gave you her new mail address
madoka: haha, she won't do that~

*ring*phone ringing* *natsu calling*

madoka: *looks at her phone* *sad face*
chiizu: hm? won't you answer it?
madoka: *sigh* it's okay.. *turns off her phone*

madoka: ne, what is iichan doing now?
chiizu: she's same as ever.. *smile*
madoka: i couldn't contact her, she change her phone right? why isn't she calling me? i'm really mad at her! tell her that okay? and..

and so madoka spend sometime talking with her best friend's cousin who suddenly showed up in front of their school just when she wanted to cry.. she focused her attention on asking how her best friend is doing as they haven't met her for a long time or even talk to her on the phone..

chiizu: ah- it's getting late madoka-san, should we go back home now?
madoka: hmm..

madoka's mind: if i go home.. *chest tightens*

chiizu: madoka-san? don't you want to go home?
madoka: no- let's go home now *smile*

chiizu: ah- don't worry i'll pay for our meals
madoka: eh? are you sure?
chiizu: hai *shy smile*

madoka: thanks for today chiizu..
chiizu: uhm.. i'll accompany you going home madoka-san
madoka: eh? no need, don't you have to go back to fukuoka now?
chiizu: nah, it's okay i am here for one week and it's already late, we should get going madoka-san *smile*

- in front of mayuki residence, madoka already arrived with chiizu accompanying her going home..

madoka: *sigh*
chiizu: *small smile* well then, i'm going back now..
madoka: un, thanks again chiizu.. ah- don't forget to tell iichan what i said okay? *smile*
chiizu: *smile* hai- ja, i'm going *bows*

when chiizu already left, madoka went in front of the door, but she was surprised to see natsu standing there..

madoka's mind: i wonder what happened to natsumi and aoitan.. *holding her tears*

natsu: maa-chan, where have you been? it's already late, and who is that?!
madoka: nothing.. *ignores natsu*
natsu: hey-! don't ignore me maa-chan, i'm worried about you, i was about to look for you but you went home late with someone
madoka: natsumi, i'm tired please let me rest.. *ignores natsu*
natsu: maa-chan!

meanwhile, in some other place in the city.. the short ikemen who visited madoka earlier was talking to madoka's bestfriend on the phone

chiizu: yep, i met your bestfriend this afternoon
iichan: oh- thanks a lot cousin~! ^o^ you're really the best~
chiizu: yeah, yeah.. 
iichan: hehe~ so how was my bestfriend chiizu? is madoka doing good?
chiizu: you should visit her yourself you know..
iichan: eh?! did something happened to her?
chiizu: i don't know but she seems to have a problem
iichan: i see.. hehe, did you tell her what i asked you to tell her? *hyper* what did she said?
chiizu: she told me to tell to you that she's mad at you
iichan: ehhh?! T^T
chiizu: *smile* but she misses you so she doesn't know if she'll hit you or hug you by the time you meet each other..
iichan: haha, that's sound so like her.. ii ne~ i want to go there now.. to where my bestfriend is.. to where madoka is..
chiizu: iichan, are you really transferring here in tokyo?
iichan: un, i want to be with my best friend so-

chiizu: iichan, i met Jiina this morning..
iichan: oh~ is that so? hehe- *faint voice*
chiizu: *sigh* iichan, what are you gonna do?

-next morning, it was weekend.. last night she didn't talk to natsu at all.. madoka wanted to know what happened with aoi's confession but she's afraid to ask.. ..no- maybe, she's not afraid to ask.. she's afraid to know the answer..

madoka: my head hurts..
madoka's mind: i shouldn't have cried last night..

*phone vibrates*messaged recieved*

madoka: a message? *chest tighten* it's from aoitan..
--------------------
1 unread message
Subject: maa-chan~ ^^
--------------------

madoka: i wonder what is it..
madoka's mind: i'm afraid to see what is it.. are they together now? *tears fall*
natsu: maa-chan! breakfast, it's ready now..
madoka: *startled* *turns her back not facing natsu* i'm not hungry yet..

natsu: maa-chan, why are you ignoring me?
madoka: i don't! i'm talking to you right?

natsu: then who is with you last night?
madoka: *ignores natsu*
natsu: why aren't you saying anything? maa-chan, who is she?
madoka: *still ignoring natsu*
natsu: i'm worried about you, you know.. who is that maa-chan?
madoka: why do you care who am i with natsumi?

natsu: eh? because- you're special to me.. a very special friend

madoka's mind: friend huh,
madoka: *chest hurts* is that so?

natsu: yep, so?
madoka: it's none of your business natsumi!!

natsu: *sudden anger* none of my business? okay, okay, sorry for bugging you.. sorry for caring and being worried about you- maybe i'm just the only one who only thinks we are close friends.. sorry for asking *walks away* <(`^´)>

madoka: natsumi you are so selfish!!! i hate you.. i really hate you-

madoka: why did i fall for you *cries*

*phone ringing*
*unknown number*

madoka: *sniff* w-who?

*answers phone*
madoka: hai, who is this?

iichan: hey~
madoka: eh? iichan?! is that you?!
iichan: hehe~ hai hai, it's iichan~ you're best friend~
madoka: ehh?!
iichan: oh? are you not happy that i called?
madoka: i'm happy of course, hehe~ *smile* but i'm mad at you! 2 years, you didn't even visited me, call me or even mailed me.. what are you doing? i tried to call you but you changed phones!
iichan: gomenasai T^T
madoka: *sigh* but i miss you..
iichan: aw.. madoka-chan being cute~ haha
madoka: are you trying to piss me off iichan?
iichan: haha nah~ i miss you too~
madoka: ah- yesterday i met your cousin, she said you asked her to visit me.. won't you visit me yourself?
iichan: i will don't worry, i'll just finish some business, i promise i'll be by your side again..
madoka: just be sure to do that.. *mood lightened up*
iichan: madoka, are you okay now?
madoka: hm? i'm okay why?
iichan: hehe~ whatever bothering you, i'm here for you..
madoka: *bright smile* when will you visit me?
iichan: well after some business.. hehe
madoka: -_- after some business huh..
iichan: hehe, well i can't help it.. our grandparents are kinda strict.. i don't really want to inherit our family business.. chiizu knows that..
madoka: iichan..
iichan: hehe, have you eaten breakfast?
madoka: mm.. not yet
iichan: you should eat now, i'll call later
madoka: no- don't hang up..
iichan: eh? haha~ being selfish aren't we?
madoka: i'm not! i'll go get some food don't hang up.. just talk while i'm eating.. tell me what happened to you when you left me..
iichan: haha~ okay okay, go and have breakfast now, i won't hang up..

-that whole day madoka spend her time talking to her best friend on the phone, and mailing her.. she continued to ignore natsu..

natsu: who is she talking to? well, i don't care.. i'm just asking her and told me it's none of my business and i thought she considers me as her close friend..
natsu: . . . ah-! i'm just gonna sleep!! (눈_눈)

the next day, madoka is still ignoring natsu.. she don't want to think about her problems and she misses her bestfriend so she spend her time with her phone mailing her best friend..

-Monday came, another school week approaches but madoka is still avoiding natsu..
-morning, at their classroom

natsu: aaahh-!
aoi: nattan? is there any problem?
natsu: nothing much.. *in a bad mood*
chihiro: did you and maa-chan have a fight?
natsu: *puppy eyes* mou~ chiichan, it's not my fault T_T
aoi: what happened?
natsu: i'm just asking who is she with last friday because she went home late but she said it's none of my business?! i'm really worried about her she went home late then that's what she will say? and here i thought she considers me as her close friend.. tsk..
chihiro: uhh.. ^_^"
aoi: ehhh? who is she with? eh?
natsu: hmpt..i don't know..
aoi: haha, there there nattan.. *pats head*

natsu: *sigh* *looks at madoka from afar*
natsu's mind: i wonder why is she like that to me..

chihiro's mind: *looking at natsu* nattan, could it be she's..

-after class, aoi told chihiro to invite both natsu and madoka to go out and eat.. and also to help the two made up as they don't want to see her friends having a fight with each other..

natsu: eh?! but i'm not the one at fault though.. (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞
chihiro: still, you might have done something that's why she was angry..
aoi: un, that's why you should ask her..

natsu: well that's true but she won't even talk to me so how should i know?
chihiro: *sigh* i'll invite her to go somewhere
natsu: eh what for?
chihiro: for the two of you to talk silly...

aoi: maybe at the park ... what do you think chiichan?
chihiro: hmm well that will do... you two should talk...
aoi: un~ and say sorry to her!

natsu: but as i told the two of you i didn't do anything T_T
chihiro: no buts...
aoi: its maa-chan ... i don't like seeing you two like this... we are all friends right?

natsu: *pout*sigh* okay..
chihiro: i'll go talk to her now... come on
natsu&aoi: un~

so the three of them went back to the classroom and that time madoka was about to go.. and she's busy with her phone again

--------------------
Subject: konbanwa, madoka-san
I'm already here at the front gate
of your school

ah- let's try the crepe this time^^
----

natsu was looking at madoka who was busy with her phone, and moreover she's smiling

chihiro: maa-chan~
madoka: hmm? *still reading the new mail she receives*
chihiro: let's go to the park today, hehe~
chihiro: uhm hehe~ let's go to the park, are you free today?

madoka: *looks at natsu with aoi beside her*
madoka: *chest pain* uhm sorry chiichan but i need to go somewhere today *trying to smile*

then madoka immediately went outside their classroom..
natsu on the otherhand was really mad..

natsu's mind: *pissed off* tsk! why are you mad at me anyway?! i didn't do anything to you! tsk! mou~!!! busy huh?! none of my business huh,

natsu: *follows madoka*
aoi: eh? nattan?
natsu: if she doesn't want to come with us then we'll just follow her
chihiro: nattan i think that is a bad idea she might be angry at you more
natsu: come on~ *still walking fast to follow madoka*

madoka is already near the front gate and there is someone waving at her

natsu: who? (๑‾᷆д‾᷇๑)
natsu's mind: you rather go with that person instead of us?! your friends?! -_- tsk!

natsu: that's the person i was telling to you guys earlier, it's the person who is with madoka last friday
aoi: eh?
natsu: come on
chihiro: nattan calm down for a sec!
natsu: but chiichan! why is she like that?! i didn't do anything to her at all and instead of coming with us, her friends! she's with that person,
chihiro: maybe she's her friend you know..
nattan: then why won't she introduce us? it's suspicious right?

aoi's mind: eh? nattan.. why is she mad like this?

chihiro: ok we get it, let's go follow her, but nattan should calm down okay..
natsu: hai.. *pout*

madoka and her bestfriend's cousin are about to go when aoi suddenly hugged madoka from behind

aoi: maa-chan!! (*^∇^)

madoka: *turned her back and saw the three behind her*

aoi: hehe~ maa-chan~ is that your friend~?
madoka: uhm..
chihiro: *looks at chiizu* hello^^

chiizu: uhm.. hi *shy smile*looks down*
madoka: *sigh* *put her arms around chiizu's shoulder* this is chiizu, she is my best friend's cousin, she often hang out with my best friend and i

aoi: oh? you told us about her last time right maa-chan, I'm aoi by the way *smile*
chihiro: i'm chihiro, but you can call me chii-chan *sweet smile*
chiizu: *shy* un~ uhm... i'm umemoto izumi... my friends call me chiizu but you can also call me ume

aoi: *looks at natsu*
natsu: *looking suspiciously at chiizu*

aoi: nattan *holds natsu's hand*
natsu: *trying to smile but she's really mad* Hi I'm Natsumi

chiizu: uhm nice to meet you *shy smile* hm? *staring at natsu*
natsu: is there something on my face???
chiizu: ah- no, no- gomenasai.. it's just that i felt i've seen you before..
natsu: huh?!

madoka: etou chiichan, aoitan we will go ahead now.. we still need to go somewhere ja~  see you tomorrow *pulls chiizu's hand*
natsu: -_-" tsk..

chiizu: ah *smile* nice meeting all of you *bows*

chihiro: *smile* take care
madoka: un~ thanks chiichan, aoi-tan... we can go to the park next time
aoi: un~ ^_^

natsu: thanks chiichan, aoi-tan~ *mimicking madoka*
natsu: see that?! she's clearly ignoring me  ᷆‾д‾ *glaring the back of madoka and chiizu who is now walking ahead of them* grr..

aoi's mind: why is nattan so pissed off?? *worried*
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 05:12:28 AM by yurin23mayuki »

Offline NogamiRumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • RumiNogami
you deserved it natsumi
and is only chiizu, i can't wait for ii-chan
thanks for this fast update

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dude, I really love this jealous Natsumi, like really I want her to be jealous of my friends or something like that lol

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Oh God lol Jelly Natsu... AND CHIIZU GETTING SHY EHEHEHE. I wish I can see a bit of ChiiUme 8D
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline ryo_heartkreuz

• HKT is ♥
  • ぴっぴ隊
chiizu: iichan, are you really transferring here in tokyo?
iichan: un, i want to be with my best friend so-

chiizu: iichan, i met Jiina this morning..
iichan: oh~ is that so? hehe- *faint voice*
chiizu: *sigh* iichan, what are you gonna do?

natsu: *trying to smile but she's really mad* Hi I'm Natsumi

chiizu: uhm nice to meet you *shy smile* hm? *staring at natsu*
natsu: is there something on my face???
chiizu: ah- no, no- gomenasai.. it's just that i felt i've seen you before..
natsu: huh?!

i wonder if there are people who was wondering about this  :lol:

Oh God lol Jelly Natsu... AND CHIIZU GETTING SHY EHEHEHE. I wish I can see a bit of ChiiUme 8D

chiiume? i also want that~  :cathappy:

Dude, I really love this jealous Natsumi, like really I want her to be jealous of my friends or something like that lol

you deserved it natsumi
and is only chiizu, i can't wait for ii-chan
thanks for this fast update

poor natsumi though  :nervous 
but.. jealous natsu is both cute and lol  :lol:

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
hahaha nacchan serve you right~

Offline AcchanLeo

• A guy with a smile on his face but with a black aura <3
  • I'm the forever Acchan-guy <3 :)
haaaa! kawaii!! ahahaha <3

Natsumi Jelly <3 kyaahh  :lol: :lol:
Aoi is soooo kawaiiii  :twothumbs
Madokaa!! why are you ignoring natsu !! :(  :( :angry:

but what ever happens Natsu is still at fault :((

Notice natsu pleasee!!!

:)
Thank You Author-san!!
Update please!!!

I'm the forever Acchan guy :)
HKT48 NMB48 AKB48 SKE48 Lover

Offline NogamiRumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • RumiNogami
my imagination already play out all possible scenarios, please update  :bow:

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
39.1 - Feelings

The next day, the cold war between natsu and madoka still continues..

meanwhile chihiro was thinking about madoka's reason why is she acting like that, after all she knew madoka also likes natsu as well.. she wanted to help the two of

them but she knew it's not possible because aoi is also her friend.. moreover she's silently crying..

aoi on the other hand, is getting suspicious about natsu's feelings.. but still she decided to confess no matter what..

Despite their troubles, they should set aside their own problems as their school is getting busy.
Next week is their school's sports fest.. The whole school are divided into two teams , red team and white team. and for the next few days the student council and the

volunteer students are preparing for the events that will happen in the sports fest.

Madoka volunteered to make herself busy, while chihiro is part of the student council so she's busy too. the two of them are in the red team.
meanwhile aoi and natsu are in opposite team, and because madoka and chihiro are busy, it is a chance for aoi to be alone with natsu but natsu was acting differently.

natsu: hey! maa-chan~! *trying to catch madoka's attention*
madoka: *raise eyebrows* what?
natsu: hehe so maa-chan will join the sport fest huh~ :p but maa-chan is not athletic she can't even run fast~ *teasing tone*

Madoka: ... *walks away*
Natsu: tsk.. *pissed off*

Natsu: hmmm? so maa-chan doesn't have a confident huh~ *following madoka* ah- there's also a swimming competition, but don't worry i'll save you haha

Madoka: *annoyed* *walks faster*

Natsu's mind: -_-" i'm putting aside my pride and talk to you, yet you still ignores me huh- *mad*

student1: ah, madoka-senpai,
student2: uhm, chihiro-senpai is looking for you..

madoka: oh- okay *smile* i'll go there now, thanks.

student1: kyaa- madoka senpai is really beautiful right?
student2: yep and she's really kind. we're lucky to be in the same team with her~

natsu's mind: *watching* tsk.. being popular now huh... that's why you don't have time for us huh..

aoi: *saw the whole scene* hey- nattan *smile*
natsu: oh- aoi-tan~ we're on the same team
aoi: un~ but chii-chan and maa-chan are on the opposite team
natsu: hmm.. then chii-chan and maa-chan will be our enemy huh.. *smirk* *plotting something*

aoi: nattan?
natsu: hm~?
aoi: hehe, nothing~ let's go to the classroom now~
natsu: un~ *smirk* *mad*

aoi's mind: i wonder why is natsu acting wierd.. something is wrong, why am i feel uneasy..

- later that night at mayuki residence, in natsu's room.. natsu is trying to catch madoka's attention.. but madoka is ignoring her completely..

natsu:(;¬_¬) *sigh* (ー△ー;) *making annoying noises*
madoka: *busy mailing her best friend*

natsu: hey- -_-
madoka: *looks at natsu for a second then gets busy with her phone again*
natsu: (; ̄Д ̄) !!

madoka: *continue to ignore natsu*

natsu: (一。一;;) *trying not to be mad* *cough* so how was your time together with your friend chiizu??
madoka: natsumi mind your own business

natsu: what?!!

Madoka: *smiling at her phone while reading her best bestfriend's message*
Natsu: tsk.. (;¬д¬) *snatch madoka's phone*
Madoka: hey!! give it back!!
Natsu: oh~ who's this~? *sarcastic tone*
Madoka: Natsumi!!
Natsu: let's see who mailed you..

Madoka: *Snatch her phone back* stop it and just leave me alone!! *walks out*

Natsu: tsk.. what's her problem really.. acting as if i'm nothing.. (>_<)> ughh.. i can't stand this!!!

~~~~~~ ヾ( `ー´)シφ__    

-The next morning~

*alarm clock ringing*

natsu: *wakes up with a bad mood* ( ̄ヘ ̄)
natsu: *looks at the bed but madoka already left early, leaving her again*

natsu: ( ̄︿ ̄) tsk.. who cares.. i'll just eat..

in the kitchen~

jurina: oh~ ohayou tsu-na~ what's with that sour face in the morning? ( ̄▽ ̄ )

natsu: it's nothing jurina-san.. ( ̄︿ ̄)

mayu: haha i told ya, they must have a fight.. ah~ seishun da ne~

natsu: *ignores the two and eat*

mayu: (︶︹︺) she's ignoring us..
jurina: un~ our kids are being rebellious these days.. last time, my daughter told me to shut up and be quiet (>﹏<)
mayu: i know right.. even my sakura-tan is being rebellious.. i'm just worried about her o(>< )o

natsu: ( ̄_ ̄)・・・ don't the two of you have work?

jurina: waahh tsu-na is being scary~~ 〜(><)〜 haha xD nah, it's still early you know~
mayu: ┐(︶▽︶)┌ how about you?  don't you have school? madoka-chan already left earlier

natsu: ( ̄_ ̄) oh really..

mayu: ahh~ so did the two of you really have fight?

natsu: ( ˘ 、 ˘ ) not really..

mayu:    ( ̄  ̄|||) is that so? you look like a couple having a love quarrel to me..
jurina: haha~ hey tsu-na~ i heard that your school is having a sport fest..

natsu: ( ̄、 ̄〃) yes.. why?

jurina: aahhh~ now i'm worried about my daughter.. (/ω\) she's not athletic like my rena-tan..
mayu: so she didn't inherit your athleticness eh~

jurina: un~ so tsu-na! \(º □ º l|l)/ as her fiance, protect my princess alright???!

natsu: Σ( ̄、 ̄〃) what?
jurina: i'm counting on you okay?!!!
natsu: *sigh* ╮(︶︿︶)╭ hai..

natsu's mind: wait!!!! fiance? fiance.. heh~ right, i can use that hahaha~ ( ̄ー ̄)☆

later in the classroom, natsu immediately tries to find madoka and tease her as a payback for ignoring her lately..
but natsu was called out in the newspaper club..

~~~~~~ ヾ( `ー´)シφ__

-meanwhile.. after class, madoka was spacing out sitting on a bench after helping the student council and the sports festival committee

madoka: *sigh* i really should stop thinking about her already.. it's just hurting me..
madoka: what am i saying.. it's not like i'm really in love with her.. i just like her.. aarrgh.. i had enough of this! mou!!

madoka: ... *sigh*

aoi: ma-chan? what are you doing here? is something bothering you? are you tired?
madoka: eh?!  *startled* ao-chan.. ah- no, i'm okay..
aoi: hehe~ *hands over a drink* here, you're working really hard lately ma-chan you should get some rest ^^
madoka: *small smile* un~ thanks ao-chan

aoi: hehe~ *sits beside madoka* you know~ i'm glad that you're interacting with others now~
madoka: really? uhm.. it's no big deal.. i just want to help out and our classmates are nice..
aoi: ^^ un~ i'm really glad you're opening up.. but somehow we're getting a little sad because ma-chan doesn't have time for us anymore T.T
madoka: that's not true.. uhm.. gomen
aoi: hehe~

madoka's mind: she's really a nice girl.. *stares at aoi*

aoi: hm? ma-chan?
madoka: aren't you going to find natsumi right now? you should spend more time with her *small smile*
aoi: ah-  that's right~ hehe^^ well then i'm going ahead~ ma-chan thanks for your support~! see you (*^∇^)~
madoka: un..

madoka's mind: why do i feel like i want to cry now? *sigh*

*phone ringing*

madoka: *answers phone* iichan?
iichan: gomen! i couldn't call you this morning, i was doing something so-
madoka: i'm mad
iichan: gomen ne T^T
madoka: *giggle* just kidding~
iichan: ahh~ madoka-sama is being a sadist again~ haha
madoka: not really.. 

madoka's mind: she's really got a good timing.. haha, as i expected from my bestfriend.. *smile*

iichan: hehe~ how was your preparation for sports festival? you're not tiring yourself out aren't you? you're not really athletic so just do light excersices okay?
madoka: you're too worried.. i'll be okay
iichan: but you might get too overworked-
madoka: i'll be okay, thanks ii-chan..
iichan: but i'm really worried (⊃д⊂)

*after the call*

madoka: ah- i feel refreshed after talking with my best friend~

natsu: *suddenly showed up* found ya~ at last.. ( ̄ー ̄)
madoka: what are you doing here natsumi?
natsu: huh? to fetch my fiance of course *grins*
madoka: huh?!! what are you saying stupid natsumi??!!
natsu: heh~ *grins widely* but we are engaged right~? *leans closer*

madoka: *saw aoi behind natsu*
aoi: ma-chan.. *painful look*

madoka: *shocked* *pushes natsu away* *panic*
natsu: ouch- you don't have to push me away tsk..

aoi: *runs away*
madoka: *runs after aoi* ao-chan i-it's not like that- it's a lie, it's a total lie!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 05:58:48 PM by yurin23mayuki »

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
sorry i made a mistake cutting the scene hehe :) here is the next one :)

39.2 Feelings

madoka: *pant*huff* ao-chan
aoi: ma-chan.. *painful look* was it true?
madoka: n-no! it isn't true ao-chan, she's just joking, she just want to annoy me, see..
aoi: really? *teary eyes*
madoka: really.. *hugs aoi* i- i'm supporting you..right?
aoi: really? thanks ma-chan wahh... i'm sorry i run away without having you explain T.T
madoka: it's okay..

madoka's mind: geez.. what am i saying? this will just hurt me more but..  i also don't want to see ao-chan be hurt like this..

aoi: ma-chan i'm sorry T.T
madoka: i told you it's really alright, *smile* go to her now..

aoi: un~ ah- but how about you ma-chan? aren't you going home yet?
madoka: uhm.. it's okay, so- just have some time alone with natsumi..
aoi: okay~ thanks ma-chan~ see you tomorrow~ *small smile*

*madoka going home walking at the school's gate*

madoka: *sigh* yokatta.. geez.. i don't want to think about it anymore, i just don't want to see her cry and be mad at me.. but if she found out- well that engagement

is just made by our parents for fun, i don't even know if it's that true.. *sigh*

chiizu: konnichiwa- *smile*
madoka: eh?! chiizu? i thought you're going home to Fukuoka?
chiizu: ah- about that it's decided i'm staying here in tokyo for few more days.. hehe-
madoka: oh-
chiizu: uhm- actually iichan asked me to accompany you practicing for your school's sport festival
madoka: ah.. she don't have to worry that much geez.. that iichan.. i wonder when she will visit me here

for the rest of the week madoka is always practising with chiizu accompanying her after school to be better at running while she helps the student council and the

sports festival committee at school, then at home she'll spend her time studying, totally ignoring natsu. And that made natsu really pissed off.

~~~~~~ ヾ( `ー´)シφ__   

-The next week, its their sports festival.. Because natsu is really pissed off with madoka ignoring her, she joined all the sports madoka is going to compete and

challenge her every time..

@the relay race

natsu: *grins at madoka* i'll win this again ma-chan ;P
madoka: hmpt..
natsu: hahaha~ it's 4-0 right now~
madoka: *irritated* shut up..
natsu: haha~ *having fun teasing madoka*

-after the race, madoka's face was really red..
Madoka is really tired and she work too much, she's not feeling well since yesterday but she don't want to be a burden to her team mates.

natsu: haha~ ma-chan i win~ i told ya right *grins*
madoka: . . .
chihiro: geez.. nacchan stop annoying ma-chan already,
natsu: hehe~ ;P ja ne~ i'm going to cheer ao-chan for a while~
chihiro: un, *small smile*

chihiro: hm? maa-chan are you alright?
madoka: un~ *red face* *cough*
chihiro: are you sure? *worried* you don't have to push yourself, you're already helped out much so just rest for now
madoka: don't worry chiichan i'm okay, really *smile*
chihiro: then if you feeling is getting worst tell me okay?
madoka: un~ come on let's go red team should win, we shouldn't lose to natsumi
chihiro: un *smile*

-lunch came, aoi invited natsu to eat lunch with her and as aoi plans to confess again to natsu

natsu: let's invite chiichan and ma-chan too~ hehe~
aoi: wait- uhm before that.. *holds natsu's hand* nattan i want to tell you something
natsu: hmm? what is it aoi-chan? *smile*

*students passing by*
student1: hey- did you hear, madoka-san collapsed
students: eh? how? why?

natsu: eh?! what?! hey- is that true?!!
student: *scared of natsu* uh- that's what we heard
natsu: no wait.. i have to see her, where is she???
student: uh- they said chihiro-san brought her to the clinic

aoi: ma-chan, is she okay? *worried*
natsu: aoi-chan let's go see her, quick.. *panicking*

aoi's mind: i know nattan is worried but.. this expression, i never seen this.. could it be- no, that can't be right? i trust nattan.

-at the clinic

natsu: madoka! is she alright?!
chihiro: nacchan?  how did you-
natsu: chiichan why didn't you informed me that she collapsed?! and ma-chan why didn't you tell me you're not feeling well?!

madoka: *weak voice* so noisy natsumi, leave me alone.. *cough*
natsumi: huh?! i'm worried here and you're telling me that??! and also your tou-chan told me to take care of you so don't ignore me like that
madoka: i can take care of myself leave me alone natsumi

aoi: uhm- ma-chan are you okay?
madoka: ao-chan.. un i'm okay don't worry *weak smile*

natsu: you're not okay! that's it, we're going home
madoka: *looks at aoi then natsu* no- i can handle myself, and there's still competition later i can't trouble our team mates

chihiro: ma-chan, it's okay i'll handle it, you should have a rest for now
madoka: but..

natsu: tsk.. so stubborn, come on let's go home.
chihiro: then i'll call a taxi,

natsu: un, thanks chiichan.. ma-chan, where's your things? i'll carry them
madoka: hey- i didn't tell you to do that!

natsu: ( ̄_ ̄) this girl really.. come on now,
madoka: hmpt i can take care of myself *tries to sit up but her body was weak*

natsu: ( ̄︿ ̄) aaah!! i've had enough of your tsun tsun attitude *grabs madoka's waist and shoulders, carrying her in princess style*
madoka: hey! put me down natsumi- *cough*
natsu: hmpt! no way!

aoi: nattan-
natsu: ah- aoitan gomen, i'll go home first okay?
aoi: but i've got something to tell you
natsu: just tell it to me later, i'll call you okay?
aoi: but- *sigh* okay, take care of ma-chan, i'll help you with ma-chan's things

natsu: un,
madoka: *looks down* *feeling guilty coz she knew aoi's gonna confess*

madoka: hey put me down i can walk by myself
natsu: -_-

chihiro: nacchan here i called a taxi
natsu: okay get in now tsundere princess

madoka: geez you guys are exaggerating it's just common fever *dizzy*
natsu: common fever huh -.- you can't even stand properly.. let's go home now, don't be so stubborn

and then they arrived at home, madoka's fever getting only higher and higher  and her face is pale unlike earlier where she is resisting,

natsu: *lays madoka on bed* *panicking*  so, when you're sick hmm.. t-towel and water.. wah- i need to check her temperature first
natsu: ah- medicine.. wait- she need to change clothes first..

madoka: hnggh.. head hurts *dizzy*

natsu: ma-chan, here change your clothes first, can you sit?
madoka: *tries to sit up* *falls down*
natsu: ma-chan,  d-do you need help? *blush*
madoka: eh? n-no! i- i can handle this.. *looks at the side*
natsu: ah- i'll go get towel, water and medicine..

natsu's mind: this is kinda awkward.. ah-! what are you saying natsu! stop thinking about that! geez, it's because tou-chan is influencing me lately with her perv thoughts *sigh*
natsu: let's see medicine for fever.. ah-!! how come there's none, geez why didn't they stocked, geez damn it

*natsu went back to the room*

natsu: ma-chan done changing?

*saw madoka collapse, half done changing*

natsu: ma-chan! *rushes over* ah- she just fell asleep.. geez.. you're forcing yourself too  much, you could've asked for help *blushes* mou!! it's not the right time to think of that natsumi!
natsu: *wipes madoka's sweat and fix her pajama*
natsu: *puts towel on madoka's forehead* *sigh* ma-chan, i'll go buy some medicine first i'll come back soon, just rest okay?

and then natsu went out to buy some medicine and food to make soup, she ride her bike so that it'll be faster.
but on her way back, it rains suddenly..

natsu: aaggh!!! dammnit why is it raining?! *saw thunders in the sky*
natsu: wait! ma-chan is scared of thunders! i need to hurry home-
natsu: geez!!! why on earth it suddenly rains.. *speeds up*

natsu: *just got back* *heard thunders* damn-
natsu: *rushes over to madoka*

madoka: *crying on the corner of the bed, covered with bed sheet*

natsu: madoka, i'm here.. i'm already here.. don't be afraid
madoka: n-natsumi? *looks up*
natsu: *smile* don't worry i'm always here for you.. don't be afraid okay
madoka: *tears falling* but-
natsu: shh.. *pats head* lay down for a while, i'll prepare your medicine
madoka: natsumi..

natsu: *prepares the soup and the medicine* ah great, i forgot to change clothes, damn that raining..

natsu: ma-chan.. here, eat this first so you can drink the medicine here. i'll feed you
madoka: i-
natsu: ma-chan, don't be stubborn anymore please? *worried face*
madoka: uhm...
natsu: i know you're angry with me but for now let me take care of you.. please...
madoka: mm..

madoka: *cough*
natsu: *wipes madoka's lips* you okay? do you want more?
madoka: *shakes head* don't want.. i feel dizzy
natsu: then take your medicine now..
madoka: un..

natsu: sleep for now ma-chan, *kiss madoka on forehead*
madoka: *blush*
natsu: *smile* don't worry i'll just be here

natsu's mind: i'll just be here even if you're ignoring me.. treating me like you don't know me.. as if i don't even exist in your life anymore.. *sniff*

- and then madoka fell asleep, so as natsu..

madoka: nnngh *just woke up* *feels her hand is warm and looks beside her* natsumi....
natsu: *immediately looks at madoka* machan your already awake ... what it is? do you need something? just tell me i'll get it for you.... does anything hurt? do you want water? are you hungry? wait i'll check your temperature..

madoka: uhm .. no i-i'm oo-okay...
natsu: really? *worried*

madoka: i'm okay, you should sleep on your bed now if you want to sleep.. i'm okay
natsu: tsk!! please stop...

natsu: stop.. stop talking to me like that....
madoka: what? i'm just telling i'm okay now thanks-
natsu: stop treating me like i'm just a trash to you and causing you trouble!! i don't like that!

natsu: i don't even know why you're angry at me, i'm trying to talk to you but you're ignoring me. i am trying to catch your attention but you're just getting mad at me *sniff*
madoka's mind: eh? she's crying? why?

madoka: wait natsumi its not like that
natsu: what? not like that? always telling to me that it is not my business... it hurts me maachan *sniff* i'm just worried about you but you're always pushing me away from you..

madoka: *shocked* uhm...n-natsumi

natsu: i'm so worried about you... i'm hating myself because i didn't even notice that you are already sick... i'm mad to myself that i can't take care of you.... madoka, you are important to me! even if you keep pushing me away, i'll eat my pride just to talk to you, but you still ignores me.... *sniff* i don't know why you keep on acting like that towards me... what did i do to make you hate me this much? *hurtful look*

madoka: n-natsumi.. i'm sorry *looks down*
natsu: tell me ma-chan, i won't do it again i promise, please don't hate natsumi *sniff*
madoka: you didn't do anything wrong.. i - am- uhm... actually it's me who is-

natsu: ma-chan tell me.... why are you like that.. please? *puppy eyes* tell me what can i do to fix it..please... madoka...
madoka: *chest pain doesn't like seeing natsu's crying face* i'm sorry .. *wipes natsu's tears*

natsu: *leans her cheeks to madoka's hand who was wiping her tears* madoka.. i don't want you to get hurt... i don't want anything bad happens to you... so please talk to me... i'm here for you right? tell me what's wrong... *sniff*
madoka: *can't stand seeing natsu cry more* *hugs natsu* i'm really sorry natsumi. it's my fault, there's nothing you did wrong..

madoka's mind: just for now please don't ask.. i'm really sorry natsumi for being a jerk.. it's just that it hurts me if i see you with others.. it's because i've fallen for you.. but my friends also like you..

madoka: please ...stop crying...natsumi...
natsu: gomen ne..*sniff*
madoka: hmm? for what?
natsu: for always annoying you *puppy smile*
madoka: you're always doing that -.-
natsu: hehe- uhm.. are you feeling better now?
madoka: should i be the one asking that?
natsu: geeeez if you wanted to tease me then fine at least you are talking to me normally and not ignoring me
madoka: *giggle* yes i'm feeling better now .. uhm t-thanks natsumi

natsu: *relieved* uhm are you hungry? do you want something to eat?
madoka: hmm *shake head* i'm good

natsu: hehe~ *smiling innocently*
madoka: hm?
natsu: you're already talking to me, i'm really happy^^ hehe~
natsu: *hugs madoka* yay~ my madoka is back~! hehe~ *looks at window* ah-! its dark outside and still raining.. you should go back to sleep now madoka, you really tired yourself for the sports festival. don't worry i won't leave you if there still thunder strike. i'll just stay by your side.. *happy smile*

madoka: *blush* heart beat fast* n-natsumi...
natsu: hmm? what it is? are you feeling cold? dizzy? what? tell me *worried*
madoka: uhm i'm cold...
natsu: *covers madoka with a blanket* still cold? *hugs tight*
madoka: uhm no, it's warm now.. thanks natsumi

natsu: hehe~ *hugs more* ah~ i miss you..... you know..
madoka: geez natsumi.. *blush*
nastu: ah- you should sleep now tsundere princess  *kiss madoka's forehead* and get well already~ ^^

madoka: *holds natsu's hand*
madoka's mind: just for now.. please, let me be true to my feelings..
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 02:18:43 AM by yurin23mayuki »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia feat DCT - I Miss You