JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Zazen Boys - Maboroshi In My Blood

Author Topic: White Lies ( GB Kojiyuu, Atsuyuu, Atsumina) Chapter 40Update/ May 27, 2018  (Read 80885 times)

Offline Hipchan

• I Love Yuu
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 35 Update
« Reply #220 on: August 26, 2016, 07:23:05 AM »
when will mario shinoda appear?? Im curius how mario's reaction if he see michan and yuu talking in sweet way..   :oops:

thank you for this not cute at all update author-san... have nice day  :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:  :byebye: :byebye: :byebye:

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 35 Update
« Reply #221 on: August 27, 2016, 04:54:55 AM »
You are back!!!!
Where have you been?
I gone like forever, i thought you give up with this story  :OMG:
But im glad that u didnt give up  :on cny2:
How are you, its been awhile since we chat each other right?
Btw, thank for back with great atsukai moment!
I LOVE IT !!!!   :on asmo: :mon star:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 36 Update
« Reply #222 on: October 04, 2016, 09:20:23 AM »
Chapter 36

Yuu’s POV

I ask Miichan for lunch out I want to talk to her and to know what happened with her family … After my family forced hers to migrate to London after their business got bankrupt. I cannot deny that she is my first love. My youth revolves around her, she's a very energetic girl and our character really match. We are always together going to parties and drinking even if we are still underage not noticing my grades drop slowly but the happiness and freedom being with her brought me to the fullest or to my fool… On that time I thought she will be the girl that I will be spending my life with until my parents changed it… Her family business turns into a mess forcing them to leave Japan because of dept…. News from Sai that she has to work two jobs in London to support her schooling… I tried to reach and offer my help but Miichan did not answer. She suffered that's all I know.   Our reunion yesterday pulls me back from the past, pity, guilt, sadness makes me shiver way to my spine.  Miichan!!! In surprise that all I can say.Stuttering and quivering my heart, how can she still smile at me like that? After causing her pain. After being useless. After all...  ..... ...

I texted her last night to meet at the same cafe, she did not answer but  I know she will come for thirty minutes I’m standing  near the entrance watching  customer come in and out of the cafe .waitress ask me couple of times to enter but  my only answer is too shook my head.. Its cold ...  My hand is in my pocket my breath is short but not because of weather its because I don't know where this conversation leads to. They say the strongest man can deal with his past without affecting his present. Am I strong enough? Can I handle this?

Then I saw her crossing the pedestrian lane waving her hand while brightly smiling...

“ Yuu-kun !!!” her cut voice calls me after long ...All I can do now is to bow and forced a smile.

Wearing dark blue trench coat, dark pants and a simple white shirt that matches her short hair cut. I walk closer and bowed my head she smiles as she rubs my arms ...

“My treat… “She offers…

We walk 20 minutes on the busy streets until we found her another coffee shop.

I help her to sit properly…

"Gentleman as ever Yuu-kun…”

“I’m not…"I said coldly.

"Are you not feeling good? You want to sleep with me?” She tried reaching my forehead.

“Huh? Ah, no-no!!!! Geez, Miichan!!!! "I blushed hard hearing her offer.

"I’m just kidding I hate being a messenger but Mario will be back on Friday will it be okay for you to wait for him? ”

“Yes, I will be waiting…I think this will be a good time unwind too..”

“Want to do it with me?”

“Come on Miichan…” Hearing it I feel an invincible claw of a cat scratch my back...

“It's the only thing I can do to thank the people who help my family on time my dad’s business went bankrupt…”

“What are you talking about? It's my mom who caused your family sent to London…”

Miichan held my hand and breathe deeply…“Yes they were, actually my dad’s business is not really in good situation that time that’s why I hate staying in our house… He had death threats as he had borrowed huge amount of money to Yakuza… We have nothing in Japan but your mom offers him to settle our depth and we have to go to London but in exchange, I will never be involved with you…

"Is it because you’re poor that she did that? I’m sorry but mom never answered questions.. All this time I’m clueless,  that why I don’t have right to face you” I averted her eyes and look on my side Minami lift my head back to her gaze, where she smiling assuringly.
“No, it’s because you are Oshima Yuu the future of Oshima group and I’m a total distraction. Your grades are failing and not on the right track. I’m a bad influence on you…”

“No it's me and the way I live..”

“Well If I’m going to be in the same situation again I will still grab your moms offer…I’ m sorry but because I use our relationship for my family’s safety..”
“How is London did you live well."Miichan shook her head.

"They said you will appreciate things when they're gone. But the truth is I gain more when I have nothing”  in Japan I never have dreams cause all I do was have a good time but in London, I gain dreaming and earn things on myself now look where I am.”

“That relieves me…” I said it sarcastically

“Does our relationship become a hindrance for you to find another?”

“Yes, it  is…” Miichan honesty puts my ego to its proper place.

“I’m  t that bad to makes my girl's life miserable.."Miichan shook her head…

"If your mom is not there my dad should be dead now..Maybe I did not love you that much resulting for that decision…So you are the president now?” Miichan sips on her coffee and returned looking at me.

“It should be cool dating a president but I’m married now..”

“Geez Miichan you are married and you’re asking me to sleep with you…"She laughs hysterically...

"I was just checking if you are still the pervert squirrel that I know and I guessed you are not..”

“Who’s the lucky guy?”

“Mario.."I held my hands on my head earning a giggles from her  “ we already have two kids..”

"How could you do this to me?…"Miichan laugh more as she sees my reaction being tricked.

“I’m just checking if you’re going to take the bait.."Miichan pressed my biceps using her index finger.

"Stop doing that!!!! Are you like this with other guys too?”

“No, never I’m satisfied with my man…By the way the girl… I mean Ko-Kojima-san is she your girlfriend? you can’t lie to me Yuu…”

oh, my god, we got busted… This girl is killing me now

“How did you know?”

“ Her face burning in jealousy yesterday…She’s way too obvious and she’s really cute…She is Japanese model of our line how could she disguise as your secretary.."I puff my cheeks hearing Minami’ s point.

"You guys seem’s hiding it so I guessed I should shut my mouth.Now I’m kind of intrigued by your relationship with that her.." I told Haruna and me relationship… We parted our ways and  I returned to the hotel room seeing my with girlfriend pouting lips lain on the backrest of couch while staring at me…

"I smiled and scooted my body next to her..”

“How is it?  Have  you settled it?"I nodded while caressing her arms…

"Thank you ..”

“For what?”

“For being understanding..”

“I trust you..”

“But the way you are saying it seems like you’re not…”

“Don’t you want me too.."I chuckled knowing that Haruna is just forcing not to be mad..Watching with her

"Marry me,” I said from nowhere. .Haruna’s head turns slowly to me… Silence fills the air until her voice breaks it.

“Wha- what are you saying?” Her eyes are filled with surprise and can barely continue to talk.

“I know this is not a romantic way of asking a girl for marriage but Haruna..I want to be with you forever… ” I took out the red velvet box out of my pocket.

Haruna cupped her mouth in shock…

“Yuu-Yuu-chan.."Her tears running down from her eyes…

"I know you did not deserve me but I told you even if my family would hate me I will only see myself with you forever I slowly open the box revealing the diamond ring inside…”

“Nyan nyan…”

“I can’t” Her answer pulls me back to reality.

Hearing it from her I closed the box right away…

“Okay…”

“I’m sorry Yuuchan…. ”

“No it’s fine maybe I just rush things and there are still a lot of stuff to se-settle…"I stand up but Haruna grabs my arms.

"I-I will take a shower..” I went straight to the room. Tsk. stupid squirrel…

Haruna followed me to our room… But I did not utter a word I took my clothes on my luggage…

“Yuuchan…I love you…Bu-but”

“No need to explain…"I hugged her lightly…

"Forget about it… ”  She hugged me tightly. I forced a smile…

“I’m scared…It’s not because I don’t want to be with you, it's just.." I caressed her arms…

"It’s also my fault… "I was about to let go but she hugged become tighter… She looks at me with her signature pout that if I did not submit this will be my fault again.

"Please don’t be mad at me..” her pleadib is not enough to ease my pain.

“I’m not.."I distance self and cupped her cheeks.

"I love you and maybe this is not the right time…”

Can we stay like this for awhile Yuuchan…

I did not answer and just let my disappointment removed by her hug…

Haruna’s POV

I got scared hearing Yuuçhan sudden marriage proposal. I know he is the man I want to spend my life with but our situation is not yet settled I still dream of being accepted by his family even if he is not the president of Oshima group anymore actually I prefer him to be a simple employee. All I want is to be accepted maybe it’s my pride to and my insecurity with Atsuko. I want people would acknowledge the right like they do with Atsuko or more… Now Yuu needs to get Mario’s line inside MC Mall rebuilding the company and the only help I can do is stay by his side to have Mario’s approval…
  After rejecting him, Yuu becomes distant he just sits on the desk working whole day not even paying attention to me… Do I need to model in front of him just to get his attention? How could I not make him mad anymore… I sat on his lap making bit surprise.

I hugged his neck and left a kiss mark on his cheeks. He was about to reach his mouse again…

“Nee Yuu-kun wants to play?”  but he seemed not seeing me…

“I’m busy sorry…”

“Fine…"I rest my chin on his shoulder and stare on his face.Yuu blinks his eyes many times and shifted his eyes on me…

"Can you stop playing Haruna I need to focus..,” I didn’t move and pout.. he is eyes move away in cutting shape.

“You know why I said no, right? Stop being mad Yuuchan… You know I can’t lie to you..”

“I know and I will work harder to get your yes…”

“We need to work hard … We will do it together okay… I kiss his lips and hugged him tightly.."I want to sleep on Yuuchan arms…"I spoiled I spread my legs on his torso… ”

“Nyan nyan I told Yuu I’m working “I captured his lips and sucked his neck.."I placed his hand on my legs…

"I love you Yuu…” And bite seductively staring inthis eyes. I see him gulped then returned her eyes to his laptop but I cupped it closing my face with him.
Yuu looks at me with suspicion and poke my nose…

"Stop using my weakness against me….”I punch his shoulder not getting the right reaction on him and sulk in his shoulders again.."You don’t love me anymore..”

“We're doing you get that?”

“Yuuchan…"I hugged him tightly asking him to spoil me.

"Nee Nyan nyan wants to have a job I will pay you nicely..” I nodded thinking that his pervert side will wake..Yuu reaches the lower desk then handled me some documents…I look at him clueless…

“Can you re-type this contract for me.."I frowned then smack the envelope on his shoulder…

"Ittai… !!” he protested

“I thought you want to have a job and you are my secretary here right?”

“Shut up…You know I hate office works…”

“Please baby I need someone to type it for me…”

“Then if I finish this will you play with me?”

“hmmm…” playing with his lips while looking in my eyes, I answered pouting my lips and started playing his collar …

“ Fine let's go to central park…”

“Really?”

“Then let’s have a coffee and pretzels, I want to visit my friend's photo gallery too..”

“Fine let's go to the places you want… ”

“YaY… I said in excitement…”  Yuu pinched the bridge of my nose

I kissed his cheeks…Then hurriedly took my laptop and finished typing the contract that he needs…

Kai’s POV

Sitting in the living area with the most hardheaded girl that I know… I ‘ am looking at her in disbelief then I grab the paper signed by my father.
“What are you thinking Atsuko-san? Why did you have this deal with my father? Is this about taking back my confession again..”
“I told you that I will take the responsibility of taking care of you…So I talk to your father about it and made a contract so you cannot turn it down” I read the paper again stating that if I don’t let her live with me until my cast removes for three months Takahashi Kai will be disowned by his own father…I slammed the paper hard on the table…And closed my eyes suppressing my temper with the girl sitting in front  …

"Are you playing with me Atsuko-san?”

“I told you a thousand time that I am not..”

“Take your things and go home.Now !!!”

“ I will not….”

I door of my apartment open revealing the face of my father Takahashi Tatsuya…

“What’s the matter, Takahashi Kai?” His strict voice sends cringe way down to my spine.

“Da-dad!!"I look at Atsuko who is just silently watching us.

"How could you raise your voice with Atsuko-san..” My father walks fast and hit my head…

“I’m sorry… I just had an accident and you are hi-hitting me…” My voice becomes weak, seeing who is intensely glaring at me…

“You should be grateful that Atsuko volunteered to be your nurse and that how you treat her..” Atsuko pouted and acting crying. I never thought I feel like a girl like this…

“ I don’t think my opinion will be heard so I can only do was to follow. I flop my body to the couch…

"Atsuko-san has you brought  entire thing you needed…”

“Yes, Takahashi Ojiichan.."She said cutely.

"If you need something don’t hesitate to contact me okay…”

“And you little brat fixed yourself and treats Acchan nicely or I will end your life…”

“Hai” Not having enough choice but to abide…

Atsuko made our dinner and talk to my father the whole day. How could I move on in this situation… Sooner she will learn about Kojiyuu’s relationship as Yuu already decided to let leave his wealth for Kojima-san..And I-I can’t do anything right on Atsuko… How could she decide to live with me…I don’t want to be a burden… I don’t like relying on anyone… I’m like this for years… But Atsuko.

My father left after having meal he praise Atsuko’s skills on cooking…I lift my plate and walk to the sink…

“Leave it there I will wash it..”

“I can manage…"I pour the dishwashing liquid on the sponge and wear gloves.Atsuko is watching me on the side.

"By the way did your parent’s know about this? What if Yuu  finds out..”

“Yes they know and agreed on this and Yuu will understand..”

“What if he did not understand?”

“He will and will understand I believe in him…”

“Don’t you know how inconsiderate you are Atsuko?”

“I’ m sorry for forcing you to just remain as a friend but Kai I realize what I asked you was wrong and cruel. But I can't lose you I'm so-sorry"

Can we set our feeling aside…I know I’m stubborn but this is the only way I can lessen my guilt..Seeing you like that on the floor with blood all I can imagine is Ami that for the second time an important person will perish because of me…"Atsuko cry.

"I don’t know what to do… I told you that you’re important to me Kai-kun and I will not let you go.."I breathe deeply…

"It must be hard on you seeing me in that situation but thinking about it I must be on worst situation if you are not there Atsuko…"I stop cleaning the dishes and hugged her.

"Thank you..”

Atsuko cried in my arms… “But if Yuu not understand…”

“I don’t mind… I know Yuu-kun can repay my feelings but I will never give up on him I know him, he will not think badly about this…”

“He will I know…"Hearing her say that the painful…"Don’t leave me Kai-kun.. "I’m sorry but I can’t…”

“I returned to my room and never walk out…”

tbc

« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 07:53:14 AM by arawche079 »

Offline minami_24

« Reply #223 on: October 04, 2016, 12:47:34 PM »
Yuhuuu update update  :cow:
I'm waiting for this :shakeit:
Uwaaaaahhh finally yuu propose haruna  :fap but she refuse it  :cry:
Kai and atsuko live together? For taking care of kai   :w00t:
Ah i'm waiting again again again for the next chap  :P

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #224 on: October 05, 2016, 07:50:56 PM »
wow ... an update ... I'm late again, right? hihihi
i really like KojiYuu sweet moment ... but, uhm .. only up there? I need more!!! ... hahaha ... ah, forget it!
thanks for update bruh ...
waiting for the next chap ...

Offline Hipchan

• I Love Yuu
« Reply #225 on: October 06, 2016, 05:47:52 AM »
nice update dude  :twothumbs :twothumbs

So when will Kojiyuu get married??? and when will you kill yuu's dad and mom??? :prayers: :prayers: you know I hate yuu's mom and dad right??  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: kill them kill them kill them kill them :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Offline midori lime

• Kojiyuu is Wan Wan and Nyan Nyan.
« Reply #226 on: October 06, 2016, 03:19:34 PM »
Ma ma ma I tho u already forget ur wl.. I tho u will make MNN suffer wif reunion of Yuu n Mii. Thx for the happy life of Marimii. Dont kill Yuu's parents. But kill Acchan. No! Kill MNN n Yuu and then they live happily ever after in paradise  :bleed eyes:
Thx for update.
You are my fav author rank 1,5  :jphip:

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
« Reply #227 on: October 13, 2016, 05:26:26 AM »

Tulad ng ipinangako ko magiiwan ako ng makapag damdaming kumento

Good Job Dude  :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #228 on: October 15, 2016, 12:14:07 PM »
So intense!

It took me two days to read all the fanfiction.
I hope Atsuko and Kai to be together, although it seems completely impossible.

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #229 on: October 21, 2016, 03:09:15 PM »
Hi guy sorry for updating so slow since may.... Im terribly busy with my life..some readers thought I dump this fic already but that will not happened... WL and TB will be resume on april or may as I m going to be really busy... For those who want to ask question and send me pm i will still be  answering it... See you.....Ache

Offline buttsove48

« Reply #230 on: October 30, 2016, 04:35:20 PM »
hello everyone.! i'm new in here. but i already read many fic on this blog*i think*. and sorry if my english so bad cause i'm from indonesia but live in canada when i was 6 th then come back again to indonesia.!!*just forget what i say*

and to author-san. when you will upload the next chapter.!! i always waiting this fic like i'm waiting my princess come from heaven with hourse*-_-#

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #231 on: November 01, 2016, 03:40:54 AM »
hello everyone.! i'm new in here. but i already read many fic on this blog*i think*. and sorry if my english so bad cause i'm from indonesia but live in canada when i was 6 th then come back again to indonesia.!!*just forget what i say*

and to author-san. when you will upload the next chapter.!! i always waiting this fic like i'm waiting my princess come from heaven with hourse*-_-#

This is so cute  XD

i agree with this dude.. haba ng bakasyon mo oh..

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #232 on: November 01, 2016, 09:40:53 AM »

This is so cute  XD

i agree with this dude.. haba ng bakasyon mo oh..

seriously dude??  anyways hi @buttsove48 im glad you left a message about any updates ....................to be honest I run out of stocks so I can't post any ......But      I will come back..

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #233 on: January 22, 2017, 12:14:23 PM »
Poor Kai...

Still can't get rid of Atsuko...

Will Yuu confess that his lover is Haruna?

What will Atsuko do when she finds out?

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 37 Update
« Reply #234 on: May 16, 2017, 10:32:13 AM »
Chapter 37

Kai's POV

It's almost lunch time but I'm still on my bed, my stomach has been protesting since I wake up ...But I don't want to go. out and face Atsuko again, Damn it's  weekend it means she will be staying for the whole day. Head hangs down the edge while my arm is spread across my bed. Acchan knocks on my door many times since she asked me to eat breakfast. Why can't she just leave me alone...

"Kai-kun it's lunch now!!!! Wake up !!!"

I ignored her again. Atsuko's knocks do not give me any motivation to leave my bed. Forty-five minutes past as she last calls me... hmmmm? did she leave my house? I stand up then slowly opens the door and surveillance using little opening that I created on my door, I saw Atsuko' s slippers. In my surprise, I quickly close the door using my own weight.... My heart was about to jump out of my heart hearing my her voice....Did she see me? Damn !!!! I should have waited a little more. Then bangs my head on the door... I close my eyes blaming myself...

"Kai-kun Ojiichan is waiting on the dining table.." My eyes almost pop out on its place hearing her ... I hurriedly grab my crutch on my bedside then open the door ...

"You finally open your door..." She said with grinding teeth and cross arms in her chest. I smile forcefully then peek on the direction of the dining area, searching for old man's trace.."Stop acting sleepy fix yourself and let us have lunch.." She said half shouted then return to the kitchen .. I can't believe she uses my dad for me to come out of my paradise.I rolled my eyes in annoyance...KROOOOOOKKKK!!!!! I exasperatedly surrender as my stomach wants to stand a Kuh Det a with my own stubbornness.

“Where is my dad?"

"He left already.."

"Liar..."I turn around and about to leave Atsuko...

"If you return to your room Ojiichan may come back.."

"Stop using my father against me.." I said pointing myself.

"Wanna bet?" I close my eyes to control myself as really she is really getting on my nerves....I silently followed her to the dining area and sat on the chair...

"Witched..."I utter... I never thought Atsuko is this wicked, did Yuu know about this?.. I'm losing patience on her..

"Did you said something?" looking me with suspicion...

"Did you hear something?" I said while fixing my crutches...

"Have you even washed your face?" Her brows are twitching showing me that it will be bad for me if I don't follow her.

" I will... I will.."

"Don't you try locking yourself in the bathroom or I will be calling your dad to open it for you..."

After few minutes I returned to the dining table... With mouth half open as my eyes wonders on all the dishes she cooks.

"You cook all of this?"

Atsuko sat on my side and pulled her chair closer...

Again she's going to feed me...

"I can eat by myself..."Atsuko arranges the chops sticks and hands it on my left hand.Which is covered with cast..I lower my head feeling defeated without throwing a fit.

Seeing the tonkatsu on the chopsticks I smile gleefully anticipating the pork cutlet would enter my mouth... I close my eyes as but unexpectedly Atsuko put the salad in my mouth... Even though I don't like it, not having a choice I chew the salad on my mouth.

"Vegetable is good for your body..."She smiles...I swallowed the salad fast.

"I told you I don't like eating a vegetable..."

"Are you saying you don't like the food I prepared?.I never thought that you’re this rude Kai-kun..."Atsuko face become sad and eating on her own silently...

I took other dishes with vegetable and scope some on my bowl using the spoon with my right hand. "Oishii.. "Glancing at Atsuko looking on her expression while eating my food...Still, I cannot see her sad even with the pity reason... My heart cannot be tamed seeing her like this... I'm sorry...

"A-ano.... Atsuko-san I've eaten enough vegetable can I have tonkatsu too?"

Her eyes shifted on me... I looked down seeing how I made her mad with my comment.She did not utter a word and continued eating... What's with this silent treatment? Tsk ...why should I care.Atsuko went to the couch turning the television on...

"Now she's completely mad...I've got an Idea I should always make her upset for her to leave me...My father’s angry face flashed in my head...That old man will surely drag me to the construction site and poured me concrete mix on the building foundation...I got goosebumps imagining my dad's mad face....If dad will visit with this atmosphere between Atsuko and I , he will not spare my life. I close my eyes... Kai-boy thinks..... Think... Opening it with eyes in disappointment only seeing my squirrel friend as my only answer...

Yuu-boy doesn't have any idea that Atsuko is living with me so I tried giving him a call and ask how to make pamper Atsuko..

"Yuu?"

"Yes, dude?"

"Ah, I'm glad that you've answer right away..."But I'm also hearing Haruna's giggles too... "I forget that it's evening in New York now...

"Am I disturbing you?"

"Ittai!! Nyan nyan no-not there..."I bulge my eyes hearing that from the other line..."Du-duuuuuuude?" I bit my lips feeling awkward thingKing that I called my best buddy in the time I shouldn't.

"Wait fordude... Baby, I'm taking too Kai can you wait for a little.." he said whispering.

"I'm sorry dude...Am I disturbing you?"In unknown reason, I answered him while whispering too?

"It's fine actually you save me...Nyan nyan's trying to put some false nails and eyelashes on me...I don't know but suddenly she's asking me to cross-dress."I puffed my cheeks hearing my friends situation on the other line it seems like he needs more help than I..

"Ah..hmmm.."I become lost trying to figure out how to explain everything to my best friend....after some time I explained to Yuu my situation with Atsuko as expected he is more excited than me and seems to not understand the whole situation...

"Acchan love romantic movies try Twilight saga she loves watching that over and over again.." His answers when I ask for his advice...

"Ah, I have that!!!!!!! I exclaimed in excitement....." oh shit wait Jurio borrowed seemed to borrow the DVD" after thinking for some time" I recall that he already returned it.Ah yes, thanks, dude..."

"Ok... but dude can you call me again after thirty minutes Haruna's games are killing me... please...just act like I'm asking for some important document act busy so she will stop..." he whispered....I sigh not having any choice but to help him with a girl again....

"Ok .....But  make sure it's really Haruna..."

"Ehhh.... Baka!!!! "He raises his voice"You know I'm only for my Nyan nyan..."I rolled my eyes hearing this for million times...

"Ah ... dude..." moving away from my phone from my ears...."I can't hear you.... duuuude.."Then cut off the line gracefully....

"After the call, I went to the living area...seeing Atsuko starting to change the channel of television... "Atsuko want to watch breaking dawn I haven’t watched that..." Damn, actually I did not watch that movie...

"You like romantic movies too Kai- kun?"Finally, she responded to me...I smile on my mind being successful.

"Ah not really ..." No never the last time a watch that movie is when Yuu boy watch in my living area with his short stay.

I put the disk in my player the play...

"I sat down beside Atsuko..."

"Not having that interest in the movie I didn’t pay much attention to the screen But after few seconds I'm quite bothered seeing Japanese actor on the screen and neither. Edward nor even seeing Bella... As the film progress, I saw a man holding roses in his hands and reaching the hospital room of her wife not having a life anymore... The nurse was carrying a baby in her arm seeing his her daughter and his cold wife the guy was clutching the rose in his hand.The story was almost the same where with the movie was about to start all I know was Bella was fighting for her life to have her baby but the main actor really doesn’t look like Robert Pattison..Which is strange and I though Bella have her baby on her house... why is she in the hospital and the nurse look like Japanese? .S-t-ra-n-g-e...The story progresses how the man was taking care of her daughter alone working jobs after jobs just to provide something for his daughter...Now I'm sure this is not breaking dawn... I check the other disk confirming my suspicion Bara no Hana...I'm really going to kill Jurio for not returning my things properly... Then my attention was caught with a girl who's sniffing on my side... I look at Atsuko's crying just five minutes of watching I don't know if it's a film... I puffed my cheeks holding a burst of laughter realizing she cried with the scene... I tried to control but I can't stop laughing...
"You cried in a just short time of watching...."

After wiping her tears she turns to me with cursing glare that made me gulp... Atsuko smacks the throw pillow to my stomach that made me flinch...
"You said...You"re going to play Breaking Dawn but you played this film to make fun of me crying... You're so rude Kai-kun..." I covered myself-using my as it did not stop her from hitting me with throw pillow over and over again...

"Ittai...Ittai Atsuko... Not in my head, I have stitches there.."

"I never thought you're this mean Kai kun" She said as she throws it to my chest...I'm so shock that I can only blink my eyes and my mouth hung open I'm living with a monster...

"Serve you right..."

She goes to her room and slammed the door hard...

Oh, this girl... She doesn’t even let me explain...I thought you want me to get well but it seems like your mission is to secure my death...I go to my room and slammed the door like how she did...

Morning comes... Sunday I usually wakes up early in the morning with jogging and little morning exercise but with my injury, I think it will be long for me to do that...I left the house at 5 am too early and stroll on the nearest park... First time walking with crutches which is I'm not quite used too. After minutes and realizing how hard to walk around alone I returned to my unit at 6:30...
"Okaeri..."Atsuko is smiling showing her cat teeth...She seemed to forget about yesterday…

"Tadaima..."

"Where are you from you should have knocked on my room and wake me up if you want to go somewhere it's dangerous..."

"As if I'm safe when you're around..." I whispered which Atsuko seemed to hear.

"Ah...Wow, pancakes for breakfast... I haven't had one since..."My mom died...I stop reminiscing how gleefully I was whenever I see pancakes..."Suddenly I feel happy inside...Making me curve my lips upward... I'm so happy....

"Kai?"

"Ah...Let’s eat..."

Holding a fork in my right hand I stop...Suddenly I realize I'm having my first breakfast on this dining area... Then like watching a 3d movie... My childhood memories in our dining table played it slow motion.... My mom was pouring a coffee to my dad's cup, while my dad is busy reading a news article....

"O-okasan??."

"Ka-kai do you want me to feed you?"

"No....I-I just remember something..."

"Here you love coffee right?"

"Thanks Acchan..."Acchan smiles widely that made me feel strange...

"You haven't call me on my nickname for long.."

"Is there something wrong? " she asked...

"No, i just remember my mom...I haven't had a breakfast like this since she died. I always buy my food at the convenient store or a cafeteria since we do not have maids. My dad was so sad that he won't want to hire some as he said my mom is irreplaceable. Sometimes Yuuboy will bring me some Bento ..."

"It must be hard...." I smile thinking how sad life since my mom died. Not just me but I saw my dad was completely heartbroken..

"Yuu is like a brother to you..." I tuck my lips and nodded

"He is a really good person that why he had a lot of friends not like me..."

"You're quite popular with girls..." I smirk thinking I never notice those girls as I'm only admiring one and she's in front of me...

"Yah right..."

"Kai you're a good person too that’s why Yuu, Sai, Jurio and Mayu is always been there for you.."

"Ah maybe yes.Is that's so.... I must be a really bad person being friends with them" I sarcastically answer that makes her laugh.

I wash after eating breakfast with Atsuko..I sigh thinking how I missed talking and making her smile... I can't shower so I can only wash some parts of my body...

I walk out of my room having a hard time slipping my right hand on the shirt that I'm wearing...

Struggling to fit it on my body I did not realize that I'm already out of my room... I just notice it hearing girl giggles...

"A-atsuko.." Stuttering with flushed face seeing the girl watching me put my shirt on...

"You look like a kid Kai-kun..."I am trying to cover my exposed body with half wear shirt ...

"You-you...Ho-how long have you been there?"Pointing my finger at her .

"Since you came out of your room..."

"Need some help?.."

"No-I-I can manage.." I quickly turn back and about to return to my room...

"Ok.."Atsuko the turn her body around...But still laughing on how I look.

"Wa-wait...Okay-Okay... "Atsuko turned ...

"What?"She put her right hand in her ears...

"I need your help..."

"And.."

"Ah okay if you don't want to help me could you at least stop making fun of me..."

"Do you even know how to ask help properly?"

I turned around and tried slipping my right hand to a narrow whole... I should but shirt with bigger helm...Suddenly I was surprised finding another hand helping me to fit my arms on the shirt armhole.

"It’s just easy to say. Atsuko could you please help me wear my shirt..."She said it with her face about few inches apart from me... her smell is intoxicating... This is the reason why I don't want her living with me... I was staring in her eyes...

Dug dug dug...

This is bad I want to kiss her...

"She smiled cutely that I always mesmerize..."Atsuko seems to notice the atmosphere... "I-I thi-think I need to cook for our lunch...Atsuko was turning left and right seemed lost which direction would take her to my kitchen...She started walking away but I grabbed her wrist...

"Ka-Kai-kun?"

"Wait..."

I don't really know what I'm doing right now if this is right or wrong.

"Do-Do you need some he-help?"

I didn’t answer...

Dug dug Dug...

"A-atsuko.."

"Ka-Kai-kun I need to "

Dug dug..

Ding dong... Ding dong

The door bell rung wakes both of us.

"I-I need to open the door ..."

"Yes I- I'm going to cook for our lunch too..."

When I was back. I release a ball of air in my lips when I realize what I almost kiss Atsuko... I don't know what's running through my mind or is it running properly... I mentally facepalm as my actions a while ago hunts me... Geez, Kai... With my deep thought, I did not even check the intercom who is buzzing my door I just open it that I regret not doing so seeing the person who pays me a visit...

Kai-kun diving to me with a hug.

"Oh holy....What are you doing here? And how did you know my place?"

I will reply to your comments later

sorry for not updating long but I need to focus on my school and work...
but now I can update this slowly again....

Thanks for waiting...

@Miami_ 24: Thanks a lot for always reading and leaving comments on my work I appreciate it....... sorry for leaving too long I hope you will like my new update....

@ korisu29: you are not late for that chap...lol thank for leaving a comment... and please finish look at me, my love.....

@hippchan: that's bad.......you are not cute at all....but reading this fic I know you will hate me....

@ midori lime........ Salamat po...... how would I forget this after your pm lol... thanks a lot....

@Minami_chan: the possibility of takaatsu being together is not 0% so its possible.... lol thank for reading...

@ arawche:Ewan ko sayo......your laziness is the other reason too...

@ buttsove48....: hmmmmmmm here it is thanks for dropping comments....

@ jhom09: finish your fics too...
 stop behaving like real life Yuko.... tsk tsk...

@cisda: thanks for always leaving messages I really appreciate it...

@ ryu: I hope you still reading this...you've been asking this coupling...

« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 06:04:35 AM by arawche079 »

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 37 Update
« Reply #235 on: May 16, 2017, 03:39:04 PM »
AUTHOR-SAN, YOU ARE BACK!!!!!  :farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook:
u know,i really miss u.
i thought u will never come back and continue this story  :fainted: :fainted: :fainted:
where have you been? and how are u?
i really miss to have some talk with u  :mon dance:

By the way, thank for come back with my atsumina couple  :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv:
it's really hard for me to find their story now  :on polter:
but i think i need to re-read your story from beginning cause i dont really remember how the plot going.

however,thank for come back here and i really glad to see u here once again.
Okaeri, Arawche-san  :hee: :hee: :hee:

:mon squee: WELCOME BACK :mon squee:

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
hahaha di ko alam nag update ka pala  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: babasahin ko muna, later dude

and by the way what do you mean with this?? stop behaving like real life Yuko   :? :? :?

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Chapter 38

Acchan’ s POV

My body jolted hearing the door rung not because of electrifying buzz it created. It’s because my heart seems hypnotized by the moment. I close my eyes squeezing out all the memory of his voice out… I grab the granite kitchen counter for support… “I’m sorry Kai-kun, but I can’t…” I grip my chest with my right hand… “I’m sorry…“ his face is all over my head… I’m so anxious as the last time I saw him that close was he resting on my lap while I’m begging for his life….

Kai ’ s POV

"Oh…. my… so it’s true that you had an accident…” Because I’m injured the girl strength wins over me without permission she makes her way inside my unit even if I keep on stopping her…

“Ray answer me…How did you know my place?”

“I went to Jurio’s bar last night and I heard his conversation with Mayu-kun…”

“Oh, my poor future husband… So it true that you had an accident.."She continuously walking her way to my living area without even caring of my warnings …"I bit my lips realizing the girl who is living with me was in the Kitchen .

As my unit has to pass Kitchen first before the living area. I close my eyes in frustration on how to stop this girl from going further.

"Kai-kun is it ok if I prepare curry rice? I did not notice that we are running out of stocks…Maybe I should go shop for…su-supply…"Atsuko voice stutters noticing the visitor who barged her way into my room.

"Kai who is she?” Ray pointed Atsuko…

“She is Acchan my…"Even if I have hard time reaching Atsuko’s side… I walk fast beside her.

"Maeda Atsuko desu…”

“You are?” The visitor tilts her head.

“I’m her personal..” I clawed Acchan’s shoulder with my free hand the sending amount of pressure to stop her.

“Yes, she’s my personal girlfriend…"Atsuko’s glared me while tucking her lips, annoyance was painted all over her face

"Personal girlfriend?????” Atsuko retorted, having no choice but to squeeze her shoulder to mine while shaking my head…Begging her to trust me…

“Personal Girlfriend????” Ray clarifies..

“No..” Atsuko pushing me with her elbow…

“What is this all? About?” The girl beside whispered.

“No, of course, my mistake.She’s my girlfriend…."I shook my head again and whisper…"Just get along I will explain it later…please, Atsuko save my life…”

“What did you say?” The girl beside me who plays deaf in hearing my request…

“I’ve already say please…. what do you want me to say?”

“Kai-kun I thought you're still single? Jurio even confirms it last night…"As Ray further interrogates me.

"No, of course, I’m in a relationship…. ”

“For about…”

“A – a week and we are living together…Now we decide to live together because of my Honey.."Saying that Atsuko started stepping on my not casted feet making me groan in pain…

” she’s so sweet she decided to live with me so she can take care of me…“

"Acchan please help me get rid of this witch out of my life please…"I beg to Acchan that she answered by rolling her eyes.Our visitor's eyes scanned my self-proclaimed girlfriend from head to toe…

Atsuko pulled my collar and whispered, "Okey just for now Kai-kun..” I froze hearing Atsuko answer…

“Tha-thank you…”

“Oh, miss. ”

“I’m Ray..”

“Oh… You’re the idol right?"Atsuko said amusedly.

"You want to have lunch with us I’ll be cooking curry.."I hung my head down hearing Atsuko invitation.

"Will I not bother..”

“No!!! I never knew my personal boyfriend  …"Atsuko glared at me… "has a cute idol friend..”

“Ok I brought Kai some fresh fruits too..”

“Oh How sweet of you…"Atsuko took the basket of fruits then slammed it on my stomach…"Get rid of your hands out of my shoulder or you will be having two injured arms… I slowly remove my hands then put it in my pocket.

"No, ask her out” I plead…

I was sitting on the dining table with Ray across mine she seems so down after hearing that I’m already not available….Atsuko started setting the table…

“Ah, Atsuko I can help I stand up..”

“Just sit down and entertain our guest…"I pout hearing from her. It seems like she’s using the situation as payback time…

"Ah Ray I’ve heard that you’re Album  is doing well in sales..”

“It’s always like that so it really did not bother me at all… ” nice attitude ?

“So Jurio told you about my accident?”

“I just overhear it between him and Mayu-kun then I blackmailed Jurio that if he did not tell me your address then I won’t be going to his club…”

“That brat really want to die early…”

Atsuko returns and started eating, basing just by looking  Ray still not believing my relationship with Atsuko I should do something to convince her..

I look at Atsuko who started eating and then took a glimpse to Ray who was about to start eating..“"I lift my casted right hand..”

“Acchan I can’t eat..”

“You said that you can eat alone and you still have other hands…”

“Acchan can you please feed me..”

“Atsuko stop shifted her view to me and inspect me…I look down and playing the chopstick in my left hand…

"Ah…"I open my mouth widely so Atsuko can feed me… Not paying much attention to the food the chicken slipped too my cheeks making my face covered with the stew…

"I’m sorry Kai-kun.."Atsuko wipes my face with table napkin and started giggling with the way I look…

"I just finish taking a bath..”

“I said I’m sorry…"Then she pinched my cheeks making my blood traveled to my whole face.

"There there… ”

“Stop making fun of me I’m hungry…”

“You look so cute Kai kun your dimples has curry..”

“Feed me properly…”

“Yes, young master. "I scowl my face then she started giggling again..

"Now I’m having my ulcer..”

“Stop exaggerating…You don’t even eat properly last time complaining that I feed you salad and you are not a goat..”

“That’s why I’m still hungry…”

“Fine fine….”

“I will accompany you to the grocery I want meat…”

“No, you should eat vegetables too… That’s the reason why you didn't. grow.You and Yuu-kun”

“ITTAI!!!”

“Ah gomen I  never taught you’re still sensitive about your height…"We laugh together not noticing the other girl across our sit.

"So when did you now each other..” Ray but in..

“Since we are kids…”

“childhood friends?"Ray clarified.

"Yes, I just confess to her last week after years of admiring her…”

Atsuko face turns to me with a brow twitching.

“So Kai-kun she’s the girl you said that you’ve like…”

“Yes, i-it’s complicated…How’s the food? Did you like it? You know Atsuko is the greatest cook that I’ve known in my life..”

“You really seemed in love with her Kai -kun I never saw you act like that since I know you.."I stop and smile.

"Kai-kun finish your food here…Atsuko feed me with potatoes…” I close my eyes as Atsuko is using the situation to feed me with veggies.

“I thought that was meat..”

“Stop complaining just eat properly…"Atsuko hissed…Why do girls change their mood in just split of s second…

"After eating Ray bid her farewell living me and Atsuko on my unit… She never talks after Ray left about our relationship… She silently getting the plates bringing it to the kitchen..I followed her bringing glasses.

"By the way thank you for saving me with Ray…”

“She seems interested in you… I put the glass on the counter and resting my back on the nook…

"She confessed to me a lot but she’s not my type…”

“I’m sorry dragging you into this…”

“No, I’m fine… I’m always doing it with Yuu-kun back in high school..”

“I promise that will be the last..”

“Kai-kun? You love me since a long time right?”

“I’m sorry …” I said and nodded.

“I’m sorry I don’t know about until now. I’m not taking it seriously…”

“I’m sorry.Because I confessed to you …You must feel really bad.But in the first place, it not your fault if I like you..”

“Now I’m realizing maybe Yuu-kun was feeling the same as I’m feeling now…”

“I know… let’s just finish the contract so you will stop being sorry and worrying…"I tried to approach her but the pain stops

"I already take it.Atsuko… I’ve already made up mind and that is to be assigned in Hokkaido…”

“Kai?”

“We have a big project there I have to be in charge for a year.”

“Kai, do you really have to go? It’s already decided that is too old to handle the climate there…”

“I see…"And if Yuu and Haruna’s plan of living to New York Atsuko will be completely alone…I said in my head…

"So you really are leaving?”

"I wish the best for you Atsuko."Lying to myself…I was about to leave when…

"Yuu-kun knows your feeling to me all along right?"I just nod in guilt.

"That’s what I’m thinking when you confessed to me that why I acted harshly to you….”

“I’m sorry..”

“I blame you for loving me that’s why Yuu rejected me… I blame you ….Thinking he doesn’t want to hurt your feelings…. Yuu will never take anything you like……” Atsuko sighs and wipes her tears..“I’m so stupid of thinking like that …..I’m so stupid wishing it was like that… But it's not it's not like that. Now because of me, you got injured… I’m so sorry, for being selfish all along…”

“Shhhh…. I’m sorry Atsuko..”

“Kai-kun do you really have to go far?”

“I have to…”

“Are you doing this because of me?”

“Atsuko living together with me what does it like..”

“My parents agreed to me living here because you are respectable person…Living with you for a while so I can repay my gratitude for saving my life and causing trouble..”

“It’s not what I mean… Atsuko have you ever see me as a man?”

“Of course.You are Kai-kun…But you are li-like my older brother that always looking for me and you going to Hokkaido makes me sad…”

“I feel the same too when you left for France and when you are hospitalized for months… But it's different I was thinking will you still know me? All I’m thinking back then was are you going ti return… You now my feelings so there is nothing I to hide…”

“Kai?”

“In all the people in the world, you are the one who can understand my feeling… But I'm grateful that at least at least you did not push me away …"Atsuko shook her head…

"I know how it feels being the person you like… being near to that person without asking for anything I understand that…I tried holding on you but I will be more selfish if I ask you to stay and hurt so leave Kai if that’s what will make you happy.."She stands up and entered her room…

I was standing outside her room…

"Thank you, Atsuko I love you…”         

Acchan ’ s POV

After lunch Kai did not dare to go out from his room. I knock many times from his door but not even his shadow shows…

“Kai- kun I will return to my room now… Just eat and leave your plates in the kitchen OK….”

Not even hum answered me.. He must be shy after what happens this afternoon… But it's his fault…“Tsk” I clench my fist and throw it in the air wanting to hit him so hard… Kai -kun is like a girl PMSing ...

Always have moods swings. “Don’t worry I will buy you some pads next time….”

“Cling cling…. ” A cool breeze hit my back … My eyes followed where the sudden cold air is from. I stop seeing the balcony’s sliding glass door slightly open… Closing the door I notice a small figure sitting on the floor while drinking alcohol….

“Blag!!!”

The man leaned back, eyes are full of terror as I stood in his side arms crossed…

“Wha-what the heck.!! ” Kai screamed out of surprise.

“What the heck??."Copying him with full emphasis.

He quickly hid the can behind his back while averting my gaze.

I put my palm in front of him, confiscating the beverage.

"What do you think you’re doing Mr. Takahashi…”

“ I-I can’t sleep…”

My brows curves hearing his answer.

“So you think you will be healed easily with that? Give it to me come on..Of course, it will hard for you to sleep it's just eight pm”

“Just leave me alone Atsuko….”

“ Not without that can…” I flipped my hand half way…“ Come on..”

“Atsuko!"He said a bit annoyed. Without further warning, I tried grabbing the can on his back…

"Atsuko!!!"He begged for me to stopped.

Finally, I get the can in his back but it was too late for me to withdraw… One of his hand was gripping my right shoulder as our face is just half a foot apart… My eyes were captured by him…

” A-atsuko….“ Then both of his hands are raised in surrender.

"It’s because of your stubbornness” I slap his shoulders.. ( Damn it’s so hard)

I averted his eyes and sit on the inclined doors step. I drink on the can not know how to explain…

“ I - I’m sorry but not really sorry…” Kai scoffed hearing me apologize.

“It’s because this is bad for you…” I shook the canister. He just nods in reply…

Kai rests his head on the glass door…“ I never felt this helpless and useless…”

I smirked hearing him" You should learn from the expert then…“I pointed myself using my right thumb.

Kai shifted his head on me… ” All my life I’m helpless and useless..“

"Acchaaan…"Kai retorted.

I smile to him “I’m sorry Kai-kun…  "I bit my lips then bows down… ” You wouldn’t be in that situation without my stubbornness… “It’s my fault…All my life I rely it on Yuu-kun and on you. Now that Yuu-gun asks me to stop hoping I also lost you…“ I gulp on the can again… "All my life I been grateful to Yuu-kun I-I just realize you are also always there for me…And for all the years I did not say enough thank you. But please for this last time I’m asking you another favor… Be healthy and get well soon… It's the only way I can thank ou….”

“I did not ask anything Atsuko really… And about the accident, it is not your fault I’ve already asked my staff to remove the scaffolding bit none abide me..”

“But still…”

“But still you are stubborn…"Kai chuckles…

"I’m sorry for treating you badly these past days it is just…”

“I - I understand…”

“ Acchan… Thank you for everything….”

“I smiled hearing it from the guy who has been acting nice these past days…”

“ I’m sleepy…."I yawned Kai laugh…

Kai's POV

It’s been three days of living with Atsuko and I guessed it's not that bad living now we fight lesser about things we always argued from which is food and medicine… Oh, how I hate taking a pill…. Ding dong ding dong… She must be home but I already give her the password… Ah without piping out I just open the door making me drop my clutches…

"Wha-what are you doing here Ray?”

“To take care of you…”

She jumped into me making us fall to the ground.

“Ah'Ittai!!!”. She started crawling on my top and I tried hard pushing her away but having one hand can never win with her…

“I like you Kai-kun…I really like you…I promise to give you everything…”

“Ray get of me ….Please…Ittai!!!"I held my head… This is why I hate dealing with girls…”

“Ray grab my two wrists and put it on the side…"I will show you that I’m greater than that bitch you have ..”

“Ray stops this and this will be the last time you can call Atsuko a bitch!!!No one can call her that…"I used all of my strength to push ray on my side …

"What do you see in her? I’m rich, Popular and beautiful why can’t you see I

me..

"I’m looking at her madly I’m so pissed that I biting my lips to supress my temper …

"Do you want to hear it? I love Atsuko….I really love her…That I hate people bad mouthing her… You did not know her for you to look down on her…”

“Kai-kun…”

“I love her that I’m willing to be hurt just to be on her side…I love her that I’ve asked my best friend to take good care of her even if it’s killing me inside… I love her that even if I saw flaws but I’m loving her more..”

Then I saw the doors open I moving my head slowly seeing Atsuko enter my flat…Her face changes and inspecting the whole situation… Ray's face shifted on the side with her head down….I quickly remove rays legs out of mine…

“A-Atsuko it's not what you’re thinking…"Our clothes are all mess up…

"Get out from this place Ray.."Atsuko said coldly…"GET OUT !!!! Don’t wait from my temper to hit you bitch…."Ray took her heals then dashed out of my unit.

"Acchan let me explain…” Acchan silently walks and kneel beside me…“I can explain.."She was all silent and not answering me…Atsuko helped me sit on the couch and took the first kit on the kitchen…My eyes can’t help to follow her… Why am I feeling bad that Atsuko see me with another girl in that situation?

"I need to see if the the wound was open..”

I nodded making her remove the band on my head.

“Ittai!!!"I flinch feeling the gauze stick on my wound…

” I’m sorry"

“ No, it’s fine just be more careful…”

“Ah… Thank god it just bleeds or we need to go to the hospital to re-stitched it again…”

“I see…Atsuko about what you’ve seen…”

“No it's fine I know what she did…”

“I’ve done that too with Yuu in Singapore…But When I return to my consciousness I stop…I feel bad saying that to Ray when I also did that too..”

“You’re different you are the type that will stop when you know there is something wrong but Ray would still force herself…"Atsuko starts cleaning my wound with cotton and antiseptic. Awkward silence feels the air when Atsuko finally break it.

"Thanks, I know we are in a relationship for you to protect me like that..”

“It’s nothing, of course, your still my friend after all..”

Atsuko smile and lowered her head staring my eyes my hand is both in my legs rubbing my hand on my legs feeling so tense…She moves closer to my face making me move back a little and blew my wound…

Dugdug dug…

Oh my god this feeling again

Dug dug dug dug…

My breaths become short and fast……

dug dug…

Ding dong…

Atsuko stands up and went to the intercom seeing her leave I flopped my whole body down to my couch…

“What was that  I whispered to myself…Calm down monkey… calm down…. My god, I’m having a heart attack!!!

..”)

I saw Rena and Jurio walking on the hallway Rena …

New York

“I’m sorry but I don’t think your offer will be the best way for my company now… Sooner my shop in Japan will be close, even though I want to return to my homeland but with my problems shops in France and with my problems with business partners I don’t think I can…"Mario said pushing the documents on the table after four days of waiting for him this the only answer I can get…I bit my lips thinking proper way to reconcile…I took a deep breath and rested my back on my sit…

"I understand…"I said with my voice in defeat…

"Can you still reconsider…"Haruna spoke gaining my attention…

"Being fashion consultant for a big company like Maeda corp.. is great opportunity for my business but expanding with my business like this I can’t I’m sorry but I will still help as much as I can…”,Looking at the guy on my front with sincerity I held Haruna’s hand mounting the word It's ok.

“Yuu don’t think I’m taking things personally as you have passed with my wife..”

“I understand …"I stand on my chair and bow my head…After few more chats and bidding our goodbye, I and my girlfriend went back to our hotel room.

"You can find the best person to be fashion consultant of Maeda Corp…”

For week but I do nothing time is ticking or this project will be a total failure..I’m tapping my phone on my lap waiting for my girlfriend to finish taking shower… I close my eye thinking other plans of where to get the fashion consultant… I asked my executive assistant to check suitable person which suits the position…

tbc……

@ryu201: lol ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for reading my white lies... sorry for slow update too ... yes sometimes lets talk on tumblr....

@jhompot100000: i also did not know.....ok......what muna itanong............
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 09:48:28 AM by arawche079 »

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+

Yow  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

maya ako magcocomment pag natapus ko ng basahin   :peace: :peace: :peace:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Chapter 39

Standing in the middle of the board room with eyes piercing on me...My heart is beating fast with all the air escaping my lips. For the final time, I closed my eyes. I need to do this as instructed, there is no place for mistakes Oshima Yuu... I bit my lips.And started the presentation of our next spring line...

“President, are you mocking the members of the board with your presentation...    Director Tanagawa utter... I intensely glaring at him. His words are all criticizing my presentation like a dog barking on his owner.

'
"What a nice presentation isn't  you going to tell the board that your trip to New York to get Shinoda Mario as our fashion consultant was not successful ....."

"Oshima Yuu, What is the meaning of this?" my father's voice roared across the room...

I bow 90 degrees then stand straight " I do apologize for not having House of S as our in-house label and make him as fashion consultant..."

"But where did you get that amazing presentation?"
Director Yamashita asked

"I guess all the concepts are  good  having design competition for new fashion designer at the same time fashion shows and making our department stores sales personnel trained about  styling be a good concept"

I grinned seeing the approval of almost most of the board...Hearing how impressed the board members are director Tanagawa did not dare to talk more.
"Tell me, how did you come up with those concepts?" my father asked.

"Aren't we putting the Maeda's corporation standards down?"

"This presentation will not be possible without this person ladies and gentleman the new Maeda's Corporations fashion consultant...

"What ?????"Director Tanagawa utters the door opens with my secret girlfriend walking inside with all her grace.Her red formal coat and pencil cut skirt... 

"so hot" I whisper.

I look to my father's expression his gaze fixed at me while gripping his pen so tight..

Haruna received clap on her idea then the boards' members started asking her questions that she answers naturally... I never thought my girlfriend is intelligent like this.

"President Yuu are you serious? You hire a model to be the fashion consultant. "Director Tanagawa

"I think Ms. Kojima Haruna popularity with the both ladies and men will give the advantage to our company at the same time her education and experience abroad .. My eyes shifted to Acchan but her eyes diverted fast to avoid mine.

Without a sweat, Haruna gets the majority of the votes... 
Walking back to my office with my girlfriend overly excited talking to me... My father walks out from the elevator....I and my Gf stop l, Haruna stayed silent then look at me with fear....

"This time I no longer can protect the both of you, most especially you Oshima Yuu I cannot protect your position in this company...Wolves are lurking around waiting the right time to get your chair ... "My father walk pass as making my girl gripped tightly on my arms... 

" Otoosan."

Flashback

"I'm sorry but I don't think your offer will be the best way for my company now...

Sooner my shop in Japan will be close, even though I want to  return to  my homeland but with my  shops problems in France and with my problems with business partner I don't think I can..."Mario said pushing the documents on the table after a week of waiting for him this the only answer I can get...I bit my lips thinking the proper way to reconcile...I took a deep breath and rested my back on my chair...

"I understand..."I said with my voice in defeat...

"Can you still reconsider..."Haruna spoke up gaining my attention...

"Being fashion consultant for a big company like Maeda Corp. is a great opportunity for my business but expanding in with an internal crisis like this I can't I'm sorry but I will still help as much as I can..."Looking at the guy on my front with sincerity I hold Haruna hand mounting the word It's ok.

"Yuu don't think I'm taking things personally as you have passed with my wife.."

".I understand...."I stand on my chair and bow my head...After few more chats and bidding our goodbye, I and my girlfriend went back to our hotel room.

"You can find the best person to be fashion consultant of Maeda's Corp..."

I have one week but I  have nothing, time is ticking on this project will be a total failure..I'm tapping my phone on my lap waiting for my girlfriend to finish taking shower... I close my eye thinking other plans of where to get the fashion consultant... I asked my executive assistant to check suitable person which suits the position... 

Now Haruna and I are back in our Hotel room... I took a break working on my laptop and watch the view of central park from my window... My hands are in my pocket.

"Everything will be alright Yuuchan" Haruna peck on cheek hugging me from my back tightly....

"I don't want to give up because I'm doing this for you baby..."I shifted looking my girl who is starting playing with my dimples with her finger....

"I know..."She said with a sad tone ..My girlfriend released her hug and walking back to our bed with her hands pulling my wrist. I sigh and follow her knowing what is she trying to imply ...She sat on the edge of the bed and I kneel in the front meeting her eyes with mine.  "Haruna..."I said softly...

"Don't give up please Yuuchan "She cupping my face....

"You don't need to ask me that baby.."Haruna holds my neck...

"I don't want to go back to Tokyo not having concrete plan.." Haruna enveloped my neck with her arms and my torso with her legs...

"I don't want to go back to Tokyo with this feeling..."Resting her forehead on mine... The way Haruna was breathing was enough for me to understand her feelings.Pulling my neck to rest her face on my shoulder moment past I feel something wet on my shirt and I feel her body started trembling...

"Haruna.." my voice are broken being with my girl emotional breakdown...

"Please don't..."

"I never said I will.."

"I'm sorry because I'm not good enough to help you.."I remained silent listening to her...My shirt becomes tighter fitting my body as her hands and clenching it tighter...

"Maybe I'm a bad luck  because..."I shut her sentence with my lips not liking what was Haruna pointing at.I push mine with her forcibly then suck her lower lips with love her eyes shut feeling every step that my lips were doing with hers... She parted her lips gasping for air..I stop and put my index fingers on it...

"Never said a bad word about yourself if you do not want me to get mad at you again..."Haruna nods like a kid and bit her lower lips...

"Haruna if you only know as I become stronger whenever you're near..."I pull her head back to my shoulder. "I owe you my success... " We become like that for minutes not saying words but feeling the heartbeat of each other is enough to understand our feelings... Haruna's phone rung stopping us on our lovey Dovey session...She took it on the bedside table then ask my permission her to answer away from me...Nodding my head giving Haruna permission for her to leave me... watching her back moving the distance...I sat on the edge of the bed where my girlfriend sat before... I sigh and slump my body down as I stretched sidewards.Then I feel something hits my elbow. I notice a notebook that draws my attention ...

"Nyan Nyan..."My lips curve upward realizing that I sounded a grade schooler reading the cover... I remove the belt of the notebook I sigh as the pictures fall directly on my face I sat up and put the pictures back to the notebook. "I wonder how many magazine pages she cut out with this pile of pictures. Not being aware I happened to take a look at each picture ... My brows met as her notebook with fashion design picture and some have call outs from which body type, season, and girl interests her notes are a rich of information from the designer of the and brands..."I never thought she's this way versed with fashion..."

"Ahem...."I expectably I did not notice my girlfriends sudden returned... Her left brows curved upward with her arms crossing her chest asking for an explanation...I look down being guilty of invading her privacy... Crawling back to the edge of the bed I pulled her to my lap... "I'm still waiting for an explanation...

"She said coldly...I kissed her arms and rubbing her marshmallow skin to subside her disappointment...

"Who called you?"

"My manager ask me to report on Monday..."I nod..."I'm waiting, Yuu..."Her voice becomes stricter that made me more tensed up..."Nyan nyan what is this for?"

"I'm the one who asked you first..."

"I'm just curious so I open this up I'm so sorry for invading your privacy baby.But I become more curious as I flip pages more...."

"It's my prediction for coming fashion for upcoming season not just in Japan but I also have pictures..blah blah...."For the whole time that she's talking impress on how she loves fashion industry...

"I forgot that you've graduated fashion merchandise..."

"hmmm.... "Ideas run to my mind while grinning...

SLAP!!!!!!

a light slap wakes me from revere...

"You’re thinking perverted things again..."

"How could say that? I'm working baby.."

"I do not believe you."She holding my dimples with his right hand and shook my head left to right.

"You should be, Where do you want to go?"

"Why?"

"Because I want to spend my last day in New York before going home ..."

"Really..."

Present time

Haruna was staring at her hands after walking inside our office, She was like that for few minutes.I tilted my head and come closer to her while waving my hand distracting her from her starring her hand...

"Is there something wrong my Nyan nyan?"

"I did it Yuuchan.."   

I nodded in confusion "yes you did it."Nyan smile at me cheekily... "I did it Yuuchan..."

"Yes, baby you just repeat it what you've said before..."

"I did it Yuuchan..."

"Hai baby.... "I smile lovingly and confused on her  "You did it smoothly"Nyan nyan biting her lips will grinning. "Board of directors approved me being
Fashion Consultant...." Haruna biting then started to cry...I hug her tightly... "You're so lovely, baby...."I kissed Haruna's eyes the hug her tight...

"It's our position now and no one can take it away from you... I hug Haruna tightly.... "I still don't have a contract...." I pull my body away then tilted my face... "What do you think I will work free because you are my boyfriend?." I close my eyes and smile in exasperation.... "Hai.Hai..." I raised both of my hands in the air "Was my body enough to pay your services?"Haruna crossed her arms over her chest then put her fingers on her chin.... "Hmmmmm...  I should be the one charging you for that...But let me think of it" She pulled my tie and give a peck on my lips...."

"You know that should not be doing that to me..."

"You know I can do what I want with you" I smirked and shaking my head in disbelief.  Haruna pulled my chin using her right index finger...

"You need to meet my manager first." Her free hand is roaming over my shoulder... "But before that let me hear your offers..."I'm breathing fast and shallow as my girl was doing tricks that she knows I love...

"How could you initiate thing with Oshima groups C.E.O.?Haruna keeps kissing me hungrily... "Haruna Baby we can't do this here...

"I know..."She pulled away then walk sexily to my desk ... She reaches my family picture then touch it with her fingers....

"How I wish I'm included in this too..."
I walk towards her then grab the picture frame to her..She sigh... Pain... can be heard from it.

"I'm sorry...."

"I will work hard for it Yuuchan I will not give up..."

"No, We baby" I cupped her face then kissed her forehead...

"We will make it happen.."

"After what your dad said in the elevator..I realize that I need to work hard for this....I'm scared with your parents but want them to acknowledge my existence..."

I only answer her with a deep sigh and rest my lips on her forehead while my thumb keeps on caressing her cheeks...

"I will make your dreams come, true baby, I will make it happens."Haruna nod ...I hug her then brush her back...

Atsuko's POV

He is back...

Yuu-kun, Thinking about it his absence makes me reflect on my feelings for him. Since the day he rejected my feelings I always cry. I love him so much and hearing his love will not go beyond friendship my world collides.... But then I inflicted the pain on Kai that caused an accident... Should I be thanking KaI because after his injury my heart broke somewhat subside....

I'm sitting in the board room with other board of directors.... Since Yuu started the presentation I also started spacing out... But my eyes were fixated on the lady wearing hot red formal clothing.... She was sexy and elegant the exact description of fierce...

"Ha-Haruna-chan...." I gulp...

" Meet our new fashion consultant Kojima Haruna..."

Whispers like bees started....Since Kojima Haruna enters the room critics started debating about her credibility.... But her name in the fashion scene was so big that everybody looking at her as a money-making-machine. Was here experienced enough to handle the position of course not there is more experience fashion icon which is good in the marketing world. But her name is a hot item...And having an internationally famous designer par with the local supermodel and an effective brand ambassador you will pick the one whose named concreted her existence ... All girls want to be like her... Her fashion statement was a big talked I'm social media... But the word is being a consultant... Can she be capable of Rebirth of Maeda Corp... Then I stare on Yuu maybe she's not but the guy standing will use her for that to make it happens...

It's a landslide decision she got chosen as her ideas are fresh at the same time will only spend less... She must be the goddess of fashion and social media...

I'm walking back to my office... "Acchan."I close my eyes damn how I wish ground will eat me right now... Fuck ... Now I regret choosing a position who will be working closely with him... Just act like you did not hear him Atsuko... I started passing again.."Director Maeda..." I breathe deeply and my claws are buried on my notebook... But I need to be professional... I turn my back ...

" We will be having a meeting regarding O hotel in Sapporo ..."

"Hai... President.."

" And How was Kai?."

"Fuck.... I want to melt on my own feet right now.....

" He is good.." Yuu smiled bitterly and nod.

" 3 pm..."

Then he bows and walks back to the elevator... I held the railing of the corridor... Why am I in this position?

Haruna's POV   

For many times I rolled over on our bed as I'm trying to catch a dream but I am far of sleeping....The meeting with the board had ended but I'm still anxious about my new position in Oshima group... This is such a big responsibility and failing would put my relationship with Yuuchan... Tiredness is evident on my squirrels face...Using my elbow I supported my own weight resting it on my bed... My neck is all stretch watching Yuu's sleeping face..... I poke his dimples and kiss.

"Charming as ever .." I puckered my lips as I'm slowly bending closer to his cheeks... But in a second my lips were already captive by him and my waist is already in prison on his arm...I was caught at the moment but was awaken noticing his other hand traveling into my bum... My right-hand traces his muscular arm then pinch it before it reaches its destination...

"I- Ittai nyan nyan!!!!"Yuu begs....

"How could you trick me again?"Yuu chuckled and try for another round of smooch but I already stopped them.... 

"How could you lust over my body?"He countered me with another question...

"I'm the one who asks first?"

"Tsk!!! Nyan Nyan  I'm just initiating it so you wouldn't be shy"

"Shy your face Yuuchan..."I Rest my head I his chest then slap his stomach..."

"I'm sorry asking you this much to save me... "

" I'm scared Yuuchan.."

"What if I failed?"

"It means I fail too..."

"Don't worry Nyan nyan we will both work hard..."Yuu rubs my back and kisses my forehead... 
"I don't think I'm good enough for the position.."

"The fact that the board agreed is enough to say  you are a qualified baby."

" I want to be in that picture frame too."

Yuu keeps on caressing my cheeks while our eyes are connected... But I flinch feeling the muscle on my cheeks being pulled by my asshole boyfriend "Ittai-Ittai Yuu-chan..."Yuu chuckled then stop when I pulled her hands away with my cheeks...

"Baka!!!!!"Yuu chuckle more like a child ... Then he pulled my skin again then squeezed it together..."Yuuchan!!!!!" I scream by being pissed....He laughs then composed himself. I just realize baby your cheeks is like mochi... soft and flexible...
I smack his head hearing him.. "You really not listening to me..."How could you make fun of me you are not taking me seriously...."Before I can more he already captured my lips...  We stop when we can barely breathe... you caressed my cheeks again... "Now that you are pissed but still love me are you still thinking about What if?"

"Haruna, All I do was to introduce you and your ideas on the board. What happened next is beyond my knowledge.It is you..."

I tuck my lips and look at his eyes again Yuu smile while combing my hair with his fingers...

"The board's acceptance of you was far more than I expected and far more than I expect they will accept Shinoda... "

"But I do not have experience..."

Yuu hugged me tightly and he rested his chin on my head.

"Hmmmmm..... When they give me this position I don't have experience too When they ask me to take over Maeda Corp I don't have experience on Managing Department stores......"

"Yuu hold my hand locking his fingers with each finger of mine...

"Never think that you will fail.Remember I'm you, partner...Yuu kissed my forehead... All you need to do is to work on your ideas and my work is to market it...

" Yuu winks and kisses my forehead..."Sleep now my mochi, We still have a lot of work to do Tom...."

"I love you Yuu..."

"I love you more baby..."

tbc
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:59:03 AM by arawche079 »

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Zazen Boys - Maboroshi In My Blood