JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Namida No Donuts

Author Topic: Adventures in Art School: Minis (WMatsui+) (07/31/22)  (Read 50223 times)

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
Re: Adventures in Art School: OS Collection.
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2020, 10:31:17 AM »
Replies to Comments

@Haruko + @Nozokime I'm always happy to see you two come around! I hope you like this one just the same.

Much love to the silent readers too!

--------

Are we at 2k views? Man... that's a lot. We got another new pairing! Handing out some Sakuruppi content! (I see some people calling it HaruSaku, but I liked Sakuruppi better.)

I hope you guys enjoy this! Comments and Thank you's are greatly appreciated! Don't be shy!

6. Reunion (Miyawaki Sakura + Kodama Haruka)

Reunion (Sakuruppi)

Miyawaki Sakura decided that she deserved a much needed break from school. Projects kept piling up leaving Sakura to have little time to herself.

Didn't help that her roommate Annin kept inviting Renacchi over. She always got told to leave the room so they could do… things.

Sakura just wanted a day off so to play videogames. Was that so much to ask for? Just one day where she could just ditch class and turn her brain off. Sakura plopped herself onto the couch and focused on her games. She leaned in and put her entire mind into completing a particularly difficult level that had been giving her trouble for a while. She promised herself that she'd beat it this time.

In the middle of a challenging boss battle, her attention was stolen by a knock on the door. She considered ignoring it, but decided to begrudgingly pause the game and answer instead.

Upon opening the door, Sakura was met with a smiling girl with a short neck-length haircut holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Good Morning! I'm Kodama Haruka, I'm new here! I'm handing out roses to everyone on my floor and you got the last bouquet." She held out the flowers and Sakura slowly took them from her hands.

The girl had just introduced herself, but Sakura already knew her. She never forgot the sound of her voice, nor did she forget her friendly face.

"Haruppi?" Sakura hesitated.

The short haired girl tilted her head and squinted her eyes, "How do you know that name? Have we met before?"

"Don't you recognize me?"

Haruka hastily rummaged through her bag and put on a pair of glasses. She blinked a few times before recognizing the girl in front of her.

"Sakura?"

Before Haruka could say any more words, Sakura pulled her into an embrace. The bouquet in her hands made the positioning somewhat awkward.

"Tell me it's really you." Sakura tightened her hug, "and tell me I'm not just hugging a stranger."

Once Haruka processed the situation, she reciprocated the embrace, "It's me Sakura, it's been so long hasn't it?"

"Come inside for a little. Let's play games like old times."

"You still play videogames at your age?" Haruka teased.

"How dare you. Videogames are still amazing." Sakura then proceeded to take Haruka's hand and pull her into her room

---

The two played several games together. Haruka didn't stand a chance against the devoted gamer. Every time Haruka lost, she had an excuse to explain her defeat.

"My controllers messed up!" Haruka complained.

"We've traded controllers for each time you brought that up."

"I haven't played videogames in years. You've probably been practicing for ages!" Haruka's barrage continued.

"This game came out 2 weeks ago." Sakura calmly replied.

Several years have passed between them, but one thing certainly hasn't changed. Haruppi was still a sore loser.

Sakura decided to turn the game console off. As funny as it was to see Haruka all frustrated, she actually wanted a proper reunion with her old friend. Sakura flipped the channel on TV onto some nature documentary. She remembered that Haruka loved those shows when they were younger. Sakura found them boring, but she wanted to treat her guest.

"Still can't believe we ran into each other here. Doesn't feel real." said Haruka.

"Yeah. I'm finally glad we're together again. My mom still won't stop asking me about you." Sakura sat back down on the couch next to the short-haired girl.

The two began to reminisce on past memories from when they grew up. They recalled the time Sakura threw an egg at a teacher's car because he gave Haruka a failing score on a test.

They also talked about how they would pretend to reciprocate romantic feelings for boys to trick them into buying things for them. (Which in retrospect, they agreed was a super uncool thing to do.) The pair lost track of the day as they made up for lost time. 

As they continued to catch up, they failed to realize how much time had passed. The sun was beginning to set. The natural light was slowly being pilfered by the passing hours of the day and the TV screen was the only thing illuminating their faces in the darkening room.

Sakura couldn't help but notice how pretty her friend was. She always thought Haruka was attractive, she even had a crush on her  before she moved. However, Sakura was never brave enough to admit her feelings. The last thing she wanted was to damage their friendship through unrequited love.

"Do you remember that rumour about us  secretly dating back in school?" Sakura never knew how Haruka felt about this rumour. She figured it was a better time than ever to find out.

Haruka's once smiling face went solemn. Sakura quickly noticed her change in mood.

Crap, I shouldn't have said that. That's just like you Sakura, always messing these things up! I'm such a–

"Sakura?"

Her voice snapped Sakura out of her brief bout of mental scolding, "what is it Haruppi?"

"Why… didn't we get together?" Haruka turned to face Sakura, the sorrow in her eyes slowly spreading like a drop of ink in water.

Sakura hadn't anticipated this. This whole time… she would have returned her feelings? She couldn't find the proper words to express her surprise, she remained silent trying to find the correct response.

"I'm sorry. We can change the subject if you want." Haruka pushed her glasses up and turned her attention back towards the TV.

Sakura needed time to process everything, but soon realized that this might be her best chance to show how she truly felt.

Acting purely out of sheer emotions and instinct, Sakura lifted Haruka's chin with her finger and looked deeply into her eyes before taking the leap of faith and closing the distance between their lips.

The pair pulled apart from their kiss, both of them maintaining silent eye contact.

"We can be together now." Sakura intertwined her fingers in Haruka's hand. "Don't you tell me you think it's too late."

Haruka kissed Sakura instead of responding with words. Anytime their lips would part, they would connect again. They made absolutely sure no feelings were left unanswered.

The two were interrupted from their passionate kiss once they heard Annin and Renacchi opening the door.

Anna's eyes darted between Sakura and Haruka. "Oh, I see you two are busy here." Anna turned to Rena, "I guess we'll just go to your room tonight instead." before shutting the door.

Haruka turned to the TV and noticed the credits rolling, "Aww, we missed the whole documentary."

"Maybe you should have kissed me sooner."

« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 12:01:33 PM by StrongStyle9Q »

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2020, 10:09:42 PM »
Hello friends! Back here once again with more stuff. More Minis this time around. I like writing these as I can develop several pairings at once pretty quickly. No new pairings this time around. I hope you enjoy.

I dont think many people read my last Sakuruppi one shot, so if you haven't already, go ahead and check it out.

I hope you guys enjoy this! Comments and Thank you's are greatly appreciated! Don't be shy!

11. Strange Look (FuuMiru)

A/N: While this is a stand-alone story, I recommend you read 'Roommate' to get more familiar with Fuuko and Miru's relationship.

Fuuko threw her hat and apron onto her desk thankful that another day of work was finally over. She couldn't help but notice that Miru looked a little disgruntled. Normally Miru would be all over her like a puppy seeing its owner.

"So Miru… what's wrong?"

"Everyone that has come to the door has been giving me weird looks today. Maybe there's been a rumour spread about me." Miru hugged her knees nervously.

"Weird looks?" Fuuko inquired.

"Yeah, even the ramen delivery guy wouldn't bother giving me eye contact."

Fuuko took a good, hard look at her girlfriend.

"Have you been answering the door naked?"

Miru's eyes widened as she looked down at her nude body.

"Y'know. Everything is starting to make a little more sense now."

12. Unconditional (SayaMilky)

Sayaka had finally turned in a project for her music class. After several nights of recording guitar riffs and skipping sleep, a small celebration with her girlfriend was in order.

Miyuki walked out of the kitchen with a plate full of cupcakes and set them down onto the table, "I made a lot, so we're gonna eat till we get sick!"

"They look delicious!" Sayaka grabbed one from the plate and wasted no time scarfing it down. "They taste even better than they look!"

"You're probably tasting all the love I put into it." Miyuki said as she picked up a cupcake.

In the midst of peeling off the wrap, the confectionery slipped out of Miyuki's hands and onto the floor.

Miyuki stared at the cupcake for a moment, "Hey Sayanee."

"Yeah?"

"We've been dating for about 6 months now. When you said you'll love me unconditionally, did you mean it?"

Sayaka paused at the heavy question, "of course Milky. I'll love you no matter what."

"Even if I eat this cupcake off the floor?"

"I mean… I guess."

Before Sayaka knew it, Miyuki crouched down and picked up the cupcake that was previously dropped on the floor and began to eat it like nothing happened.

Sayaka watched in awe as her princess ate the cupcake from the floor. But at the end of the day, it didn't really matter. Sayaka loved Miyuki unconditionally.

13. The Cafe's Contest: Part 4 (RinoRie)

Rie approached her wife who was passed out next to a stack of paperwork. Rino's sleep schedule had gotten pretty inconsistent ever since she stopped drinking coffee.

Rie lightly shook Rino's shoulder to wake her.

Rino slowly blinked awake and lazily sat up, "I was having a dream that we got this amazing deal on imported tea leaves."

Rino's dedication to the cafe was so great that she regularly dreamt about it.

Rie smiled and held a package, "We got another entry in the contest. Thought you might wanna see it with me."

Rino took the package and pulled out the entry. It was a beautiful painted piece depicting two koi fish swimming in a cup of tea. The colours were vibrant and the painting itself also fit the cafe theme. It was perfect.

"This is amazing, who's the sender?"

"A regular like always. This one is from Oya Shizuka." Rie's eyes trailed down the envelope, she noticed something that made the colour drain from her face.

The package was stamped with the insignia of the Oya Clan, an infamous Yakuza organization.

Rino gasped when she saw the clan emblem, "Is Shizuka a member of the Yakuza!? I didn't even know girls could be part of it!"

Rie hurried to close the blinds and windows of their apartment, "crap, should we just let her win!?"

"We have to burn it! No one can know we saw this!" Rino dropped the painting and stuffed it back into the packaging.

"I'll just write up a small discount in case scary men in suits come to our cafe."

to be continued...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 12:19:30 PM by StrongStyle9Q »

Offline Nozokime

• ecchi
  • Living on MilkyLand
Thanks for this!
How good it is to read another sayamliky writing from you they are my favorites
I like your drabbles because you can develop several stories at the same time and give us the opportunity to know about the other pairs.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
RinoRie is not a common pair so it's amazing to have a this kind if fanfic but my heart belong to  Sayamilky, thank you for that

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2020, 12:00:38 PM »
Replies to Comments

@Haruko + @Nozokime Like always, thank you for reading! Isn't it wonderful that Sayamilky fics are being made even after their graduation?

--------

We got a YuiParu fic! I'm always excited to develop pairings. I have a little confession to make... Paruru is my favorite. But of course, my biases won't get in the way of me writing about more pairings.

I'm gonna do something a little different this time around. I'm gonna add a small bonus chapter to this post. A small non-pairing fic. Completely for comedy sake. Maybe I'll do it more often.

7. The First Smile (Shimazaki Haruka + YuiParu)

The First Smile (YuiParu)

A/N: I strongly recommend you read 'Messenger' to fully understand this story.

Yui had to make a late night run to the convenience store. She couldn't be seen carrying a bag of cat food through campus without anyone suspecting her of owning a pet. Night time shopping was her only option.

A small electronic jingle played when she entered the store. Yui wasted no time going to the pet section and grabbing the largest bag of cat food they had in stock. Bisu deserved to be spoiled after perfectly delivering her note to Paruru.

As Yui made her way to the front to make her purchase, she noticed that no one was behind the register. She laid the cat food on the counter and waited for a clerk to ring up her purchase. She waited there for 5 minutes before beginning to grow a little impatient.

Yui knocked on the counter, "Hello? Is anyone working here?"

From the back room a girl wearing a t-shirt with the store's logo moved behind the register. Yui recognized her immediately. It was none other than the salty (and remarkably cute) girl herself, Shimazaki Haruka (aka Paruru).

"Ah! Shimazaki. You work here?"

"Yup." The salty girl didn't even smile.

Paruru scanned the barcode of the cat food and raised her eyebrow.

"Something wrong?" Yui asked.

"The cat and the note, was that you?" Paruru squinted at Yui. Her expression didn't match the typical 'service with a smile' procedure.

It was inevitable that she would ask that question. After all, Yui was buying cat food from her. Trying to shake any suspicion off of herself was an uphill battle.

"I-I don't know anything about a note. And pets aren't allowed on campus, remember?" Yui had always been a terrible liar.

"Then explain the cat food you're buying."

Yui was far worse at thinking on her feet than she was at lying. Finding a believable excuse on short notice would be near impossible.

"Uh… I… eat cat food! Y-yeah. I read online that it's actually good for you. I'm trying to maintain my health you know." Yui was praying that the girl would believe it.

"Uh-huh." Skepticism was ever present in Paruru's voice, "if you eat a handful of cat food in front of me, I'll give you the bag for free."

Crap. I knew that would backfire.

Yui was met with the crossroads. She could either simply admit that she has a crush on her which would also mean revealing that she owns a pet, or she could avoid her current predicament by eating cat food.

She made her choice quickly. Yui opened up the bag and thrust her hand wrist-deep. She scooped out a handful of cat food before  shoveling it into her mouth and crunching down. She pounded her fist on the counter as the flavor filled her senses. How do cats eat this stuff?

"Yup… I eat this all the time." Yui said as she swallowed it down. Tears began to fill her eyes.

Paruru watched in shock as the girl devoured the handful of pet food. However, her expression changed as she burst into laughter. Tears were filling her eyes as well.

This was the first time Yui had ever heard her laugh or even seen her smile. It almost made eating cat food worth it.

"Well, the bag is yours. You earned it." Paruru stumbled over her words as she attempted to stifle her laughter.

"You think I can get a box of mints with that?" Yui cringed when she caught a whiff of her own breath.

"Sure, whatever." The girl behind the counter said, still reeling from the effects of her laughing fit as she slid a box of mints over to Yui.

"Thank you very much." Yui put the mints in her bag and headed for the door with the open bag of cat food in hand.

"That was the first time I ever enjoyed working here." Her tone was salty, but a big smile was found on her face.

"Maybe I'll come visit more often." Yui spoke over her shoulder as she held onto the handle of the door.

"I'll be here at the same time tomorrow. I'll be waiting." Paruru waved with low energy.

Yui waved back at the salty girl as she began to make her exit.

"Oh, bring your cat along too!"

"I will!" Yui said as the door closed behind her.

Halfway through her walk back to campus, Yui pulled out her mints and desperately fit as many as she could into her mouth. In the midst of her minty refreshment Yui realized she had made a grave error.

Paruru tricked her into admitting everything at the end.

I ate a handful of cat food for nothing.

BONUS

Burning Rose (Matsui Jurina, Kuramochi Asuka. N.P)

The art history class ended for the day. Every student packed their bags and left the classroom. Jurina stayed seated and watched everyone file out of the door.

"Jurina, class is dismissed. Or… did you want to talk about something?" Professor Kuramochi inquired while watering the various potted plants that decorated the room.

"Actually, I have something to turn in." Jurina pulled out a stack of papers that were stapled together. "I did that Kenta Kobashi extra credit paper."

"Incredible! In all my years of teaching, no one has ever actually bothered to do it!" The professor snatched it out of her student's hands with a grin stretched across her face. "So tell me, what do you think of Kenta Kobashi?"

Jurina wore a malicious smirk on her face, "I could tell you, but I'd rather show you!" After a deep breath she roared, "FEEL THE MIGHT OF HOLLYWOOD JURINA!"

With a spin, Jurina extended her arm and delivered a powerful chop across the chest of her professor which left Kuramochi momentarily breathless.

Kuramochi was shocked, but she quickly recovered from the strike. The professor then locked eyes with Jurina, revealing a fiery gaze that no student has seen from the usually kind and supportive teacher.

Jurina readied herself to receive a chop in return from Kuramochi.

With an ear-splitting battlecry, Professor Asuka Kuramochi unleashed a thunderous palm across the chest of her (now-favorite) student. The impact rang out like a firecracker, echoing down the halls of campus.

The chop brought Jurina down to her knees, as she did not expect the irresistible strength of the unassuming woman.

"PREPARE YOURSELF HOLLYWOOD JURINA! YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR TIGER-ROSE KURAMOCHI!"

Tiger-Rose Kuramochi lifted Hollywood Jurina into a vertical base which ultimately led to Jurina being suplexed through the teacher's desk, leaving the two laying in a chaotic pile of smashed papers and broken wood.

---

The student and professor both stayed laying in the debris for what felt like half an hour, huffing and puffing.

"You're… so strong…" Jurina struggled to get the words out of her mouth.

"What would you think… about starting a wrestling club?" Kuramochi winced between words.

Jurina's lips curled into a smile, "That's the finest idea I've ever heard."
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 12:08:13 PM by StrongStyle9Q »

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2020, 04:17:18 AM »
Only two minis. Two returning pairings as well. I was really curious if people liked the Bonus chapter. Eh... what can ya do.

14. Burning Spirit Part 2: Queen Gekikara Rises (WMatsui)

After Jurina learned about the joys of pro wrestling, Rena has been the Guinea pig for when the younger girl discovered a new wrestling move. Needless to say, getting blasted by lariats was starting to get annoying and something had to be done.

Rena decided to embark on her own wrestling journey. She found a few hard-hitting matches online, and sat down to watch them. As a medical professional, she didn't enjoy seeing men and women performing potentially dangerous maneuvers on one another. She didn't quite understand the joy Jurina could get out of this. At least in anime no one actually gets hurt.

Wrestling wasn't really going to be a passion of Rena's, but she made sure to study it carefully. She noticed that a wrestler always has an ultimate finishing maneuver that usually ends the match. If Rena could find the perfect move to counter Jurina's Hollywood Lariat, maybe this wrestling nonsense can end.

Jurina barged in through the door, "whatcha watching there?"

Rena quickly closed the tabs, "Ah- Nothing, just some boring nurse stuff... There's cookies in the kitchen, help yourself!"

After hearing about snacks, Jurina made a quick dash and disappeared to the kitchen.

Rena watched her leave line of sight as she recalled the first time she was hit by her lariat.

"Queen Gekikara… huh, I can get used to that. Heh heh." Rena bit her nails and began to cackle to herself.

15. A Birthday in Milkyland (SayaMilky)

"Welcome to Milkyland!"

This was the first time Sayaka has ever stepped foot into Miyuki's room. Brushes, canvases, and various papers were strewn about. Her living quarters were in an absolute state of chaos.

"Milkyland smells like paint." Sayaka had a hard time navigating the cluttered room.

"Uh… I should've cleaned a bit before taking you here. But I promise this visit will be worth it!"

"Yeah." Sayaka had been bummed out for the past few weeks. Out of mysterious circumstances, her guitar broke. She's had that old guitar her whole life, and retiring it was painful. She also fell down the stairs earlier today, but that was besides the point.

"I know it's your birthday, so I did something special for you!" After Miyuki traversed the labyrinth of clutter, she rushed to a closet and dragged out a big box. "I got you a gift!"

"A gift? Milky, you didn't have to."

"Shut up and let me spoil you!"

Sayaka threw her hands up and took a step back. (While possibly stepping in something). She watched as Miyuki opened the box and presented the birthday girl her gift.

Sayaka's mouth hung agape at what her girlfriend was giving her.

It was her guitar, perfectly repaired. Not only that, but with a new paint job as well. It was now adorned with a beautiful sunset coloured finish. She also noticed the word SayaMilky engraved upon one of the frets.

"Took several cups of coffee, and a ton of yen worth of paint." Miyuki paused, "oh, I also made it with love!"

Sayaka bit her lip and gave Miyuki the worlds most intense set of bedroom eyes, "Ah, too bad I don't know where your bed is, but I guess the floor is fine."

"Huh?"

"Because I wanna show you how I make love." Sayaka wrapped her arms around Miyuki and started to plant kisses all over her.

Normally Miyuki would have laughed off a line like that. But the way Sayaka's lips and teeth felt on her neck felt way too good to resist any temptations.

"Mm~" Miyuki let out a few moans from Sayaka's kisses as the two descended upon the messy floor.

It was Sayaka's birthday. This was gonna happen anyway.

A/N: A little late on Sayanees birthday, but better late than never eh?

« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 11:59:07 AM by StrongStyle9Q »

Offline Nozokime

• ecchi
  • Living on MilkyLand
Re: Adventures in Art School: OS Box. Minis (WMatsui, SayaMilky)(7/18/20)
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2020, 01:27:15 PM »
Ah WMatsui and SayaMilky! looks like Sayaka had a good birthday
Thank you author, I really enjoy each of your updates, it is always good to read your short stories. By the way to me it also seems wonderful that even after graduating SayaMilky is still very present even among most of the fics. I personally see them as two soulmates destined to be together. But as I said before, as a reader I always enjoy each of the stories that are published.

Thank you for the chapter, i looking forward to the next update!

:bow:

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
Re: Adventures in Art School: OS Box.
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2020, 10:32:38 AM »
Replies to Comments

@Nozokime Let's not forget that Milky also enjoyed herself that day.

--------

Is anyone still reading this? I can't be convinced the view count is anywhere near the truth.

I'd like to think that a few years from now, someone new to the fandom will stumble upon this and read all my work once there's an absolute ton of content in Adventures in Art School. Much love to all my readers. Shout out to the lurkers, some of yall have been dead silent since I was in fourth grade and its legitimately impressive.

8. Anger (YuuNaaMogiOn)

Anger (YuuNaaMogiOn)

Yuiri and Nana got closer to their neighbors Mogi and Mion with each passing day. The four frequently enjoyed each other's company going on double dates and such. Standard fare for 2 sets of couples.

They thought it'd be a fun idea if Mion and Yuiri switched rooms for a few days, kinda like trading girlfriends for a moment. Of course, romantic advances were off limits. Cheating is gross after all.

Mion and Nana were chatting as Yuiri was collecting a few things before she headed over to Mogi's room.

"What are your thoughts on kissing your friends? Like… on the lips?"

The question startled Mion, "Whoa, where's this coming from? Heck of a thing to say before I spend a few nights here." she said half-laughing, desperately hoping she wouldn't have to run to Mogi for protection.

Nana waved her hand, "I'd never think of kissing a girl other than Yuuchan!" she knew she tread past Mion's boundaries with that question and was trying to salvage the conversation, "I guess I was just thinking aloud."

"I guess… I did kiss Mogi before we started dating…" Mion began to grow less tense.

"So you think it's okay?"

"You have to be super duper close with that friend though."

Yuiri overheard this conversation and loudly interjected, "My Naachan would never kiss you though. So don't even think about it."

"Hey Yuuchan she wasn't gonna–"

"My Naachan wouldn't kiss a stinky midget like you."

Just like that, a normal conversation went completely sideways.

"Excuse me?" Mion angrily stood up, her blood boiling. She was practically steaming.

"My Naachan would never kiss you. She has better things to kiss than midgets." Yuiri crossed her arms.

There was nothing that Nana could do other than watch everything go down. What if they started fighting? Someone has to break it up.

"I feel sorry for Naachan knowing she has to kiss a psycho. Can she even kiss you with that big-ass nose in the way?" Mion spat.

Yuiri gasped and covered her nose, "How dare you say that in our room! I'll end you!"

"With what? Your awful cooking?!"

"I'm gonna shove your stupid midget corpse in a shoebox!" Yuiri roared and shoved the shorter girl.

"MOGI! HELP!" Nana shouted as the Mion and Yuiri lunged at each other.

Nana grabbed Mion around the waist and yanked her away before she could pull Yuiri's hair out. She could feel the heat of the short girl's rage as she was flailing in her arms.

"Naachan! Let her go and let me kill her!" Yuiri shot a demonic glare at Nana. It was the scariest thing she's ever seen her girlfriend do outside the kitchen. If Nana wasn't overflowing with adrenaline, she would've peed herself.

Mogi soon came charging through the door and restrained Yuiri around the waist.

"Holy crap what happened?!" Mogi said as she was struggling to hold Yuiri back as the two girls were desperate to rip each other apart.

"I don't even know!" Nana was still restraining Mion with all her strength.

"We'll just get your stuff later Yuuchan!" Mogi lifted the raging Yuiri out of the room and took her into her dorm next door. 

Mion's thrashing subsided as Yuiri was carried off.

The two girls were completely out of breath. Everything seemed to have calmed down.

"Man… is kissing your friends THAT serious of a topic?"
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 04:03:54 PM by StrongStyle9Q »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Adventures in Art School: OS Box. Anger (YuuNaaMogiOn)(7/26/20)
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2020, 07:20:16 PM »
Of course it's amazing Sayamilky fics are still alive.

Yuiparu Fic
Hahah I LAUGHT A LOT, poor yuihan.

Jurina & Kuramochi
Sounds a lot of fun in that club

Queen Gekikara
Hooray! GEkikara is back!!!

Birthday Sayamilky
OMG! It's hot in here!! so cute but then BAAAM!! Sayanee takes the lead, love it!

YNMO fic
AHAHHAHAHA Jealous Yuiri sounds so dangerous... love this quarrel. thank you for make me laught a lot.

---
I enjoy every fic, and of course I love to read fics, hope you can make more of this.

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2020, 01:59:31 AM »
Replies to Comments

@Haruko: Welcome back! I'm glad to see you return and still reading! I'll support this for as long as possible. Honestly, just wanna see how long it can go.

-------

Another set of drabbles. I was thinking of throwing a MaYuki one in this set, but I think that deserves a whole one shot.

16. Open Mic (SayaMilky)

Miyuki suggested to her managers at the cafe to hold open mic events. She had told them that it was to allow the musically talented to showcase their abilities, but in reality she just wanted an excuse to see her girlfriend at work. It was a perfect opportunity for Sayaka to play her songs in front of a small crowd.

Sayaka sat on a stool on a small makeshift stage and let herself go on her guitar, allowing her special brand of magic travel the airwaves. Every now and again, she'd lock eyes with Miyuki and the two would smile.

A few students walked in and placed their orders. Miyuki worked the register as usual, serving with a smile. The guitarist watched the transaction take place and noticed the girls flirting with the girl behind the counter. It wouldn't be the first time Milky was hit on by a customer. Sayaka's eye twitched as she watched these girls attempt to make their advances on the server. If she didn't do anything quick, her anger would start affecting the music.

There was a microphone positioned perfectly in front of Sayaka. She hadn't made plans to sing or anything, but now was the perfect time to use it.

"HEY! YOU GIRLS GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MILKY RIGHT NOW!" Sayaka nearly blew out the eardrums of everyone around.

After the girls backed off, Sayaka was promptly kicked out of the establishment by the owners, Rino and Rie.

17. Motivation (SakuRuppi)

Professor Kuramochi's class had ended for the day. Sakura was rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as she left the classroom with Haruka. No power on earth could make her stay conscious during art history.

"Don't think I didn't see you sleeping in class Sakura!" Haruka scolded her girlfriend.

"So what if I was?"

"What are you gonna do when you fail another test hm? You're probably not getting enough sleep because you're too busy playing videogames all night."

"Ugh, Haruppi. You're starting to sound like my mom. If you're aiming for accuracy, my mom stopped kissing me on the mouth when I was ten."

Haruka paused and pondered Sakura's words momentarily, "That's what I have to do then."

"Huh?"

"I'm not gonna kiss you until you take your studies more seriously." Haruka proudly strode ahead after she revealed her idea.

Sakura chased after her, "Hey wait! It doesn't have to be like that! Don't stop kissing me!"
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 12:11:58 PM by StrongStyle9Q »

Offline Nozokime

• ecchi
  • Living on MilkyLand
Re: Adventures in Art School: OS Box. Minis (SayaMilky,SakuRuppi)(8/18/20)
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2020, 12:17:40 PM »
Sayaka being jealous is very troublesome and funny, I wonder what it would be like if it happened the other way around, surely miyuki would react the same or worse.. warukii mode on

SakuRuppi as always very funny, poor Sakura.. XD

Thanks for the update, I'll keep waiting for more of your works.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Adventures in Art School: OS Box. Minis (SayaMilky,SakuRuppi)(8/18/20)
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2020, 05:21:13 PM »
Jealousy Sayanee is the best... But I bet that Miruki filtrated with that customers

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
Re: Adventures in Art School: OS Box
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2020, 01:34:28 PM »
Replies to Comments

@Haruko + Nozokime: Sayanee wouldn't let anyone get away with flirting with her Milky. Regarding Jealousy, Miyuki is far... far scarier.

--------

It's been a month since I last updated this. Ugh. These updates get later and later. I'm sorry guys. But rest assured, I'm still supporting this.

A mayuki fic (and a tiny bit of NakoMiku), I feel it's long awaited for them to finally make their appearance in the 48Art Academy. I'm gonna try to make characters feel more unique as the last thing I want is for every pairing to feel the same. So naturally, some characters will be a little more... bold in the future. Also, Halloween is coming up. So it's only appropriate I get some Halloween themed fics. Maybe a big drabbles collection.

9. A Letter from Black Yuki (Watanabe Mayu + Kashiwagi Yuki)

A Letter from Black Yuki (MaYuki)

"Nako! Miku! Are the microphones set up? How is everything looking?" Mayu barked orders at her underlings.

"Everything's ready, boss!" The two spoke in unison.

"And my coffee?"

"I'll get it!" Miku ran to retrieve Mayu's coffee

"Hey wait! I wanna give Mayu her coffee!" Nako chased after her fellow underling.

Mayu was the host of a small radio show called Nezumi radio and it was primed to begin in just a few moments.

Nezumi radio covered several topics ranging from tips for studying, suggestions for art projects, and even romantic advice. Many students would write letters to be read on the air, most of them pertaining to the subjects mentioned.

The show allowed Mayu to be the voice of the student body. However, Mayu went to great lengths to remain anonymous. Her assistants Nako and Miku would make sure her voice was pitched to be unrecognizable to the other students.

"Here's your coffee, boss!" The two clumsily delivered the coffee, almost strangling the cup as it was being held by four hands.

Mayu took the coffee from them and turned to her microphone, "Both of you get to your laptops and make sure I sound good. Nezumi Radio is going live in 5...4…3…2…"

---

The show was going smoothly and according to Miku, there were a ton of listeners tuned in today.

"Alright! Last letter of the day!" Mayu reached into a bag full of letters and pulled a black envelope.

A black envelope was odd, as most students preferred pastel colors. Mayu shrugged at that thought and opened it up anyway. The contents were a written letter and several petals from a black rose.

Mayu read the letter aloud for her audience

Dear Nezumi Radio,

I've fallen for someone and I need advice! Her name is Watanabe Mayu. She's pretty, and everyone seems to like her. She always smells like cupcakes and I don't think she'd date a freak like me. How can I get a girl like her to talk to me?

Mayu paused after reading the letter and grinned at the thought of having a secret admirer. She was also curious if she actually smelled like cupcakes.

She cycled through several girls in her head and tried to guess who it could be.

"Uh… boss? You're still on the air." Nako whispered.

"O-oh right! Well… This Mayu girl sounds like a real cutie! My advice is, just go and talk to her. I mean… you'll never know how she feels about you if you don't chat with her. Maybe leave flowers at her doorstep or drop off some chocolate. I'm sure she'll love it." Mayu secretly hoped for candy to be delivered to her door, "With that, I think this is a good place to wrap up the show. Thanks for tuning in everyone! Bye bye!!! Remember to do your homework and stuff."

Just like that, the show concluded without a hitch. Running a radio show was hard work, not to mention she still had class in an hour.

Mayu praised and congratulated her assistants for a job well done as they said their 'goodbyes' and 'see you next mornings'. She watched the two exit the room with a smile on her face. Once she was finally alone, she reclined back into her chair and re-read the letter repeatedly to herself.

---

If it wasn't for the coffee she had in the morning, there was no way she would've stayed awake during class. The caffeine only lasted for the duration of class and she was crashing hard. The thought of plopping into bed and sleeping in some warm sheets sounded heavenly.

As she headed down the hallway of the dormitory back to her room she noticed her fellow prefect Kashiwagi Yuki coming from the opposite direction.

A girl like Yuki was hard to miss as she was one of the taller students on campus as well as the fact that she wore an all-black uniform that matched her equally black hair and nails.

"Hi Yuki." Mayu waved at the taller girl while stifling a yawn.

"H-hi Mayu. I left you a little surprise at your door…" Yuki carried herself in such a way where she seemed much smaller than she was.

"What kind of surprise? Wait… don't tell me. Don't wanna ruin it." A thought surfaced into Mayu's head from earlier, "Do I smell like cupcakes?"

"Y-you don't listen to Nezumi Radio do you?"

"No… no… just curious… But thanks Yuki!" Mayu chirped.

Yuki silently nodded before she continued down the opposite direction.

Mayu took a few steps and stopped in front of her room. On the floor was a box of chocolates and a bundle of flowers just as she suggested on her show.

If their earlier exchange didn't make it obvious, the identity of her secret admirer was crystal clear now.

Mayu considered herself lucky. She always thought Black Yuki was cute.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 12:12:16 PM by StrongStyle9Q »

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2020, 02:22:20 PM »
Totally forgot Miyuki Watanabe's birthday was a couple weeks ago. So like Sayanee, I had to make another birthday fic. This one is a little more... dirty than the last one.

I should start getting those Halloween minis written up.

10. Yet Another Birthday in Milkyland (Sayaka Yamamoto + Miyuki Watanabe)

Yet Another Birthday in Milkyland (SayaMilky)

A/N: While this is a standalone story, I recommend reading 'A Birthday in Milkyland' to get a little more context.

Miyuki sat quietly in her room, mixing colors on a canvas. Sayaka said something about having to perform for the school's music program so unfortunately she'd have to spend her birthday alone.

Her painting of a beach coastline began to appear drab and depressing, her emotions manifesting itself into her art. Frustrated, she stood up and threw herself onto the couch hopelessly staring at the ceiling.

She sighed and closed her eyes. Maybe if she took a nap, she'd feel better when she woke up. Her breathing slowed, and she began to drift off. But was rudely jolted awake when there were suddenly loud knocks at the door.

Great, I can't even take a nap.

With a bad attitude ready, she stomped towards the door and threw it open.

"What do you wan–" Miyuki's words were muffled as a pair of lips took hers by surprise. Blinded by rage, Miyuki shot up and instinctively launched her fist at whoever kissed her.

The other girl fell backwards and hit the wall behind her, "Holy shit Milky you punch hard." The short haired girl struggled to pick herself up as she rubbed her jaw.

As the blind rage subsided, she quickly realized her grave error.

I just punched my girlfriend in the face.

"SAYANEE MY ANGEL! I'M SO SORRY!" Miyuki rushed to her side and began to plant kisses all over her girlfriend to apologise. "COULD YOU EVER FORGIVE ME?"

---

"I just wanted to surprise you, y'know. If I'd known you'd punch me in the mouth I would've just stayed with you from the beginning." Sayaka explained while shifting the position of her jaw to make sure everything was normal.

"Sorry Sayanee…"

"Don't apologise to me on your birthday. I'm not even mad at you." Sayaka opened her bag and pulled out a pink box, "I even got you presents, that's gotta cheer you up eh?"

"Presents?" Like a dog hearing a whistle, Miyuki's ears perked up at the word.

Just like that, Miyuki didn't even remember punching anyone.

"I got you three things! I got you chocolate, this cute dress Fuuko said you had your eyes on… and erm… that's it." Sayaka laid the items on the table as her girlfriend excitedly inspected them.

"Wow, I was just about to buy this dress for myself. Thanks for the chocolate too!" Miyuki hugged her girlfriend tightly, "wait… didn't you say you had three things?" Miyuki looked back at the two items on the table.

Sayaka nervously scratched her head, "D-did I say that? Maybe I counted wrong."

"Eh, maybe you did… Now, how am I meant to thank you for all of this?" Miyuki leaned in and captured her girlfriend's lips. Before Sayaka knew it, Miyuki was pressing her body against her own. Their kiss grew more passionate as their tongues made entry into each other's mouths, both parties ready to heat things up further as Sayaka pulled Miyuki on top of her as she laid back on the couch...

Suddenly Miyuki grabbed the box that contained her presents, "AHA!" She dismounted her girlfriend as she was ready to unveil the last gift.

Sayaka shot up, "Milky wait! Don't open it!"

"Why not? Wait… there isn't a spider in here right?" Miyuki began to have second thoughts.

"No, it's just that… I changed my mind about giving the last present to you… it's embarrassing."

Miyuki tilted her head and opened the box. She grinned devilishly at Sayaka when she laid her eyes upon it. "What is this? Skimpy underwear? Did you expect me to wear this?"

"U-uh… it was on sale?"

"Oh Sayanee…" She pressed her lips against the other girl's. "Well, I'm gonna head off into the shower… If your birthday was any indication, you should already know what they do to birthday girls in Milkyland right?" Miyuki gave Sayaka's earlobe a quick nibble before she got up and made her way towards the shower.

Sayaka's head was spinning at the thought of what was coming next. She followed Miyuki towards the bathroom, the birthday girl had already begun undressing on the way there.

Sayaka whispered to herself, "I can't even tell if it's her birthday or mine anymore."

The last thing Sayaka saw before the shower turned on was Miyuki in her underwear giving her an intense set of bedroom eyes before she pressed her up against the wall.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 08:57:26 PM by StrongStyle9Q »

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
A new story so soon! I just binged the whole thing yesterday and there's already a new update to read! Thank you so much.
I usually only read WMatsui fics (and older gen because I don't know what the new gens even look like - I focus on SKE instead of AKB these days) but RinoRie Part 3 made me curious with what was going on with AnRena so I decided to read their and everyone else's stories. The collection - but RinoRie's stories most of all - give this cool extended universe vibe. There's all kinds of situations and relationships for everyone.
I appreciate you making it a point to differentiate couples from one another. Makes the overall feel more vibrant or something lol. I'll now share my comments on each of the pairings so far.

AnRena: For people whose faces I don't even know well (and therefore can't imagine while I'm reading), I was still pretty interested in their stories. I like that the nude model thing finished on a cute note. Kato Rena's recurring rock is something I'm particularly attached to now.

SayaMilky: Easily the couple with the most chemistry, imo. They have it all: the meet-cute, plenty of s*x, being able to use their talents around and for each other, a little jealousy episode, etc. My favorite story of theirs is Unconditionally. Something about Milky picking up a cupcake and eating it is just hilarious to me.

WMatsui: Their dynamic here is so new and refreshing. Their relationship usually starts with them already knowing each other and Rena not taking Jurina's crush on her seriously because 'she's just playing'. Cue angst. But here we have them cuddling at the first meeting and going to each other's room often after that. I'm soft :") I might be getting ahead of myself, though since I don't think it's been explicitly said that they're together now. Anyway, Jurina deciding to try wrestling moves on a person whose body is practically a barbecue stick??? W H Y , Jurina. Btw Sakura and Jurina being friendly will always be worth gold to me. Yes.

FuuMiru: Poor Fuuko. She didn't sound very happy at first. Poor Miru too because she got shouted at. That would have pushed me away from Fuuko. Luckily, that didn't happen. I'm happy that they're much better off (and dating) after their first meeting. Miru hanging around the dorm and answering the door naked is so funny.

SaeYaka: Theater. Teacher. That would explain Akimoto's weird way of talking. Her entrance was so...superhero-like lol. I actually thought that Sae's food poisoning patient (in Unconcious) was Akimoto but I guess that wasn't it.

KojiYuu: I wonder if Milky has them as teachers. At least Yuko took the opportunity that the mural presents seriously. 'Took'. Nevertheless, I believe that a genius, big-brain plan lurks behind NyanNyan's airhead facade. In fact, a painting of a cat would indeed convince me to join their painting classes if the work is cute enough.

YuiParu: AH BISU IS HERE. And working on deliveries too lol. Their second story made me go wild. Just Yuihan's luck that Paruru works there, that her lying is shit, and SHE ATE CAT FOOD FOR NOTHING. But hey she made Paruru laugh...? AND SHE GOT A DATE. Ish.

MaYuki: I can't believe I haven't noticed the absence of this pairing for so long in this fic. I absolutely loved their first fic in this collection. I'm interested in seeing how their relationship was and will be. NakoMiku as Mayu's minions were a cute addition.

YuuNaa: The YuuNaa stories make me wonder if they're based in real life since Naachan is definitely the clingy one. Yuiri's jealousy in Jealous Type didn't feel that far from reality tho lol. Her throwing the whole bowl out the window in In Sickness is one of my favorite parts of this collection.

SakuRuppi: A childhood couple! Kind of. I'm happy they're together now without much fuss.

RinoRie: THEY'RE WIVES. YES. *chef's kiss* GOOD SHIT. I love that they're there cultivating the younger gays people like that older couple in Bloom Into You. Their contest subplot is what made me want to read all the other stories.

I love how everyone got into their relationships without much (or any) angst. This is now one of my fluff go-tos. By coincidence, I ship all the couples so far and the ones that are still coming.
I'll always be looking forward to this from now on. Looking forward to next time!

Offline Nozokime

• ecchi
  • Living on MilkyLand
OMG two updates! I am always aware of your stories so thanks for making this wonderful oneshots.

I recently read the SayaMilky fic and I just loved that you have taken into account Miyuki's recent birthday, I think those details make the story great. Definitely those two always have a good time when they are alone, that was so cute and hot!

Thank you so much for the hard work, i looking forward to the next update!

:twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
I laught a lot with milky punching sayanee and saying sorry afterwads. Love sayamilky thank you!

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
Re: Adventures in Art School: OS box
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2020, 01:43:55 PM »
Replies to Comments

@Haruko: Honestly, it was my favorite part to write haha.

@Nozokime: I took Sayanee's birthday into account so I thought it would be nice if I made a fic for Milky's birthday too.  :)

@aneramyre: Wow. I'm absolutely blown away at the analysis on each pairing! I'm so happy you enjoyed everything I had to offer so far. Thank you so much! I was hoping someone would write a comment about the self referential stuff! Since were here, I'll get into my thought process on some of these pairings and the collection in general maybe I might answer a question you might have.

WMatsui: WMatsui fic writers are excellent at making compelling and gripping stories. I always thought that Jurina's excitable and headstrong character and Rena's more domestic and cool headed personality would make a good recipe for a light hearted comedic story.

YuuNaa: I usually try to take an aspect of a member and incorporate it into their character whether it be from Majisuka Gakuen or from their personality that comes through on their variety shows. Nana is definitely the more clingy of the two, but I kinda wanted to mix it up and have Yuiri be the possessive and jealous one.

RinoRie: I have a soft spot for these two. Their contest subplot is a fun way to mention new characters and reference pairings and the other stories.

I'm pretty bad at writing angst, so I wanted to have the collection lean towards comedy. I just love making characters and writing little stories for them.

Once again though, thank you for your comment!

--------

I used up a ton of space on the replies so I'm gonna try to make it quick. This is the halloween special! I plan to upload more in the following weeks leading up to halloween. Get a little more of the pairings we know and love and perhaps a new one sprinkled in!

All fics for this special take place in the 48 Art Academy Halloween festival. Read as our favorite pairings enjoy the festivities!

Some of these fics will reference the other one shots in the collection, so I recommend reading them if you haven't already.

18. Hexcode Zero (MaYuki, NakoMiku)

Mayu and her underlings stepped into the bustling lanes of the Academy Halloween festival. Chatter filled the air along with the aromas of several things cooking at once.

Miku took a few steps in front of the others and turned around, "So boss, what's the first order for today?"

Nako joined her side, "Should we win you a teddy bear? Grab you some food? Or maybe we should get an interview for the show."

Mayu raised her palm to silence them, "No need to do anything. I was gonna let you two go off on your own."

"On our own? Are you feeling alright boss?" Nako tilted her head.

"Does this mean... Boss doesn't need us anymore!?" Miku panicked. She was seconds away from ugly-crying.

"No no no… Nothing like that." Mayu reassured them, "you girls have been working hard lately, I think you two deserve this day to yourselves. Besides, when was the last time you girls have been on a date?"

Mayu's assistants briefly looked at each other after listening.

"What about you, boss? Are you okay being by yourself?" inquired Nako while she took a hold of Miku's hand.

"Don't worry about me, I plan to meet up with someone anyway. Now both of you get outta here." Mayu gestured for them to leave, "That's an order!"

"Yes boss!" The two said simultaneously.

Mayu watched as her assistants walked off into the distance hand in hand with smiles on their faces. Soon enough, they blended in with the crowd.

---

Mayu observed the stalls and vendors of the festival. She wasn't in the mood to play any of the carnival-like games, she mostly enjoyed taking in the sights and occasionally taking pictures of the scenery.

"Have you come alone Mayu?" A girl dressed in black approached her from behind.

Mayu turned around, "Ah Yuki, I am alone at the moment, what's up?"

"I was wondering... if you'd like to spend time with me during the festival. Just you and me."

"So like a date?"

The taller girl scratched her head nervously, "I suppose that's the word for it."

Mayu moved over to Yuki's side and latched onto her arm, "Sounds like a lotta fun. You earned yourself a date Yuki." She looked up at her and smiled.

Yuki's face reddened, she had no idea she'd even get this far nor did she think it'd be this easy.

Mayu giggled, "Let's grab some food, I'm starving." She said, pointing at a few food vendors.

"Of course." said Yuki stiffly before she began walking with the girl around her arm.

Funny to think this date would've never happened without Nezumi Radio.

19. Triple Date? (SayaMilky, FuuMiru, RinoRie)

A/N: Until now, I never realized I didn't have a name for the cafe.

Four girls were sat around a table enjoying copious amounts of Halloween Festival foods. Fuuko and Miyuki had planned this double date for ages, and luckily everyone hit it off well with each other.

"So you're saying Miru was just answering the door naked all day?" Miyuki laughed.

"Yeah. Miru's constantly naked in our room. I thought it was weird at first, but after the third week I got used to it." Fuuko shrugged.

Miru cried out, "Hey! There's nothing wrong with being nude! That's how the ancient people lived!"

"Y'know Milky, I wouldn't mind if you adopted that lifestyle." muttered Sayaka.

Miyuki chuckled and rolled her eyes, "Pervert."

Somewhere off in the distance Sayaka noticed the owners of Rino&Rie's participating in festival activities.

"Milky, Fuuko, aren't those two ladies your bosses?" Sayaka nudged them both.

The two girls turned their heads in the direction Sayaka pointed. Rino and Rie seemed happy in each other's company.

"Maybe we should call them over and turn this thing into a triple date. What do you think, Fuuko?" Miyuki suggested.

Fuuko responded quickly, "No."

Miru casually took a piece of cotton candy into her mouth, "Your bosses are super hot."

Fuuko slowly turned to her girlfriend, "Miru… what the fuck?"

20. Love is... (SudaYuria)

A/N: I don't think I've ever seen a fic of this ship. Maybe it's super uncommon?

The sound of indistinct chatter, a white noise of voices. The smell of sweets and the smoke of cooking. The sensation of a gentle wind against her skin. All senses were accounted for.

Suda Akari tapped the ground with her support cane, navigating the area as best she could. It was the most useful form of perception for a girl who was blind.

The girl beside her yanked the cane away, forcing her to release her grip.

"Yuria that's not funny! I need that!" Akari cried out. She took a cautious step forward.

"Hold out your hand." Yuria demanded.

"Huh, why?"

"We're gonna hold hands."

A smile crept across Akari's face, "Oh? Do I sense a soft side from you Yuria?"

"Look, there's a lot of shit you can bump into during the festival and that blind-person-pokey-stick just won't cut it for this occasion. That's all." Yuria was glad Akari couldn't see how red her face was getting, "J-just hold out your hand. I don't wanna say it again."

Akari slowly held out her hand and soon she felt Yuria interlace her fingers within her own.

"Stay close to me. I'm gonna keep you safe, alright?" Yuria said gently.

Akari giggled, "your hand is sweating."

"Tch. Lets just do something fun. How does food sound? What looks– er… smells good?"

"Hmm." Akari sniffed the air. "There's something to our right that smells delicious!"

Yuria smiled at the blind girl, and followed her wishes.

A/N: This is kinda what I mean when I say characters will be more bold in the future.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 10:16:18 PM by StrongStyle9Q »

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
Thanks for the reply! It was interesting to read and I find your preference for writing lighter stuff very relatable.

NakoMiku were adorable. Them calling Mayu 'boss' reminds me of their mafia skit. And the babies went to have a date AWWWW.

I re-read A Letter from Black Yuki before reading the new stories and I've only noticed that Yuki called herself a freak. Surely it's not because she wears all-black, right? Artists commonly express themselves aesthetically after all. Regarding their prior relationship, I noticed that it was probably just work-centered. As the one who knows both of their feelings, I'm glad that Mayu took it upon herself to make moves on Yukirin, especially since the latter seems to be awkward here (which is well-executed, if that's what you're going for).
Yuki's face reddened, she had no idea she'd even get this far nor did she think it'd be this easy.
Look at her suffering from success lol

The double date with NMB members was cute. Not being in NMB is probably another reason why Sasshi and Rie wouldn't fit in with them anyway lol Miru and Miyuki walking around naked in front of their girlfriends sounds like a win-win situation. Personally, though, I wouldn't want to have my gf exposing herself to others when answering the door :P

A/N: I don't think I've ever seen a fic of this ship. Maybe it's super uncommon?
I'm an avid fanfiction reader and I must agree that I've never seen an english SudaYuria fic before. In fact, I can't remember seeing a Dasu romance fic. Yuria tends to be paired with Kumi (when she's not being shipped with Kanon).
The choice to make Dasu blind was very interesting, especially since this is in an art school. I am very impressed with how you wrote Dasu. This side of hers - the teasing, friendly, and sunny personality that she brings in handshake events - is particularly appealing (and my favorite). The pairing is timely as well since I think I remember seeing a pic of them in twt a day or two ago.

I find the festival setting very exciting! I can imagine an energetic environment ripe for romance and friendship.
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to more.

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2020, 09:49:10 AM »
Replies to Comments

@aneramyre: Thank you for the comment and feedback! As far as Black Yuki calling herself a freak, it's something I plan on developing as you get to know her. The MaYuki fics have been mostly Mayu focused after all. As for Suda being a blind girl in an art school, I plan to develop her talents in a SudaYuria story that takes place before Love is...

--------

Back again with more Halloween Festival stories! You know the drill, this is a handful of stories that showcase a few pairings during the 48 Art Academy Halloween festival

Once again, there may be references to past fics in the collection. So I recommend reading them to get a bit more context on the pairings.

21. Studious (SakuRuppi)

"I'm sorry Sakura, but I can't go to the festival tonight, I have a test I have to study for." Haruka buried her nose in her textbook.

"What kind of class gives tests so close to the festival!?" shouted Sakura.

"Professor Takahashi's class. We're studying anatomy to properly recognize the human form."

Sakura paused for a moment, "Wait, isn't that test in two weeks?"

"Yes. If I don't get ahead of my studies I'll fall behind." Haruka flipped the page, "I'm sorry again, I promise to make it up to you in the future."

Sakura sighed, "I'll probably find someone else to go with then." She began to mumble to herself as she was exiting Haruka's room, "I think I still have Murashige's number..."

Haruka turned around and pushed her glasses up, "Murashige? As in, Murashige Anna? The girl who sat behind us in 9th grade math?"

"Yeah, that's the one! She actually goes to this school too." said Sakura.

"When did you get her number?" Haruka took her attention away from her studies completely.

Sakura froze, "Oh… I kinda… uh… dated her the year after you moved. I never mentioned that, have I?" nervous laughter left her lips.

"You haven't."

There wasn't a single moment of silence in the school that was nearly as awkward as the one Haruka and Sakura shared.

Sakura hesitated, "It never got super serious or anything–"

The loud thump of a textbook shutting closed made Sakura visibly recoil.

"And that concludes my studies." Haruka stood up from her chair and walked out of Sakura's sight, leaving her alone with her thoughts.

"Ugh, good one Sakura. You pissed off your girlfriend. Argh, stupid, stupid!" She scolded herself. Sakura could only wait to receive her girlfriend's judgement. Even though Haruppi was adorable when she was mad, Sakura hated making her upset.

The short haired girl returned after a few moments, "You should probably return to your dorm."

"Are… we breaking up?"

Haruka smiled and kissed Sakura's forehead, "Don't be silly, we have a date to go on tonight. You should probably freshen up too."

Sakura squealed, "Wait, so we're going to the Festival?"

"Yes, now come on. Freshen up quick, don't wanna be too late now, do we?" Haruka escorted her girlfriend towards the door.

"I'll meet up with you here at 7." Sakura kissed Haruka before making her way out of the dorm.

Haruka held the door closed before Sakura could leave.

"Before you go, did you still have Murashige's number?"

"Yeah… why?"

"Delete it."

22. Inspire (AnRena)

Rena wanted to win a stuffed plushie for Anna. The problem was, the bottle-knockdown game was impossible to win.

The pyramid of bottles toppled once Renacchi threw the first ball leaving only one left standing.

Upon throwing the second ball, it simply bounced off the last bottle instead of knocking it down.

"What the… Is this game rigged? Is that bottle nailed down or something?" Rena scratched her head, frustrated.

"Just knock down the bottle for a stuffed animal! Surely it's not that hard!" the game attendant Kimoto Kanon encouraged with a wide grin. She stuffed her hand into a puppet, and made it speak, "C'mon! Just throw the ball already!"

It took all of Rena's patience to not throw the last ball at Kanon's nose.

Anna tapped her girlfriend's shoulder, "Hey Rena, can I give this a try?"

"Sure, I'm pretty sure this game is rigged though." Kato extended her arm and offered the last ball to Anna.

"Oh, I don't need the ball." Anna picked up a rock from the floor and furiously catapulted it to the last bottle.

It was a direct hit, but the bottle didn't get knocked down. It shattered into pieces.

Anna dusted off her hands and smiled at Rena, "Like any artist, I was hit with a little inspiration." She turned her attention to Kanon, "Give me that cute bunny plush in the corner."

23. Recovery (SaeYaka)

Sayaka and Sae walked in between the food vendors and trinket shops of the Halloween festival. After a long day of walking and festivities the two just wanted the simple relief of sitting down at a table.

"Are you sure you don't need any help with that?" Sae got seated quickly while keeping an eye on the other woman.

Sayaka placed several bags and boxes of festival souvenirs, stuffed animals, and snacks down on the table. "No need to assist me, as long as your ankle is in recovery I do the lifting."

"Sayaka… you realize I'm a grown woman right? My ankle barely hurts anymore. I can carry stuff." Sae groaned.

"Proper lifting form starts from your legs which can also strain the ankles. I won't contribute to reaggravating your injury." Sayaka sat down after she put the last bag on the table. "Certain bones only take 15 pounds of force to break, much less for your ankle."

Sae stared for a moment, "How do you even know that?"

"I had one of my students play the part of a serial killer. She demonstrated with a brick–"

"Whoa! okay! I didn't actually wanna know." Miyazawa waved her hands.

Sayaka pulled out some food from one of the bags and began to eat, Sae did the same.

In the middle of the two eating, Sae spoke with a mouthful of takoyaki, "Hey uh, I never got to thank you for taking care of me when my ankle was busted."

Sayaka looked up, "Think nothing of it. I just wanted to help someone in need."

"You think once I'm all recovered, you'll still stop by my apartment every now and then?"

"Are you lacking in companionship?"

Sae looked down, "Can't say I was the type of girl who made friends easy..."

Sae felt a hand on top of hers. The two locked eyes across the table.

"Anytime you need a strong woman. You can call on me."
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 10:19:59 AM by StrongStyle9Q »

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Namida No Donuts